Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by Ambar »

Someone clearly took the pakis on a roller coaster ride with this RAW wale Om Prakash Mishra and as usual they fell hook, line and sinker ! Reminds me of the time when former interior minister of Pakistan Rehman Malik "blessed" images of 3 adult actresses on twitter who claimed to be "regional movie actresses who were protesting against CAA!" :rotfl:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

AshishA wrote:
Ambar wrote::rotfl: The pakis are a living, breathing parody of the lowest denominator of human species ! Their "minister of everything" Fawad Chaudhry and "minister of khayali pulao", the respected Shiekh Rasheed, held a press conference to show the "fool proof" investigating done by the "bestest security agency on planet" about the threat sent to the New Zealanders ! In the dramatic press conference, the esteemed minister says the threating emails were sent from India using VPN routed through Singapore ! :rotfl:

And the mastermind behind this elaborate scheme which has shook the world of sports and upturned global politics ? Well, the "greatest security agency" on earth concludes that it was an Indian youtuber by name Om Prakash Mishra :rotfl: :rotfl: And as proof they have a screenshot from one of his cringy music videos from youtube The curious myself had to do my own investigation of this Om Prakash Mishra and found out his biggest hit thus far is a song with lyrics that goes "aunty main aau kya , ganti main bhajau kya" :rotfl:
LMAO. I knew this Om Prakash Mishra before pakis made him famous (again). He had become famous a few years ago because of that controversial cringy youtube video. Looks like our RAA agent Om Prakash is enough to take on the ISI alone. People are even recommending him for Khel Ratna already.
YES. Single handedly destroyed Bakistani KIRKET
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

LOL so was Abdul Basit former envoy to India & Germany, who posted a picture of "Johnny Sins" as a pellet gun victim from Kashmir :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ambar wrote:Someone clearly took the pakis on a roller coaster ride with this RAW wale Om Prakash Mishra and as usual they fell hook, line and sinker ! Reminds me of the time when former interior minister of Pakistan Rehman Malik "blessed" images of 3 adult actresses on twitter who claimed to be "regional movie actresses who were protesting against CAA!" :rotfl:
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

I haven't laughed this much at any comedian's show in comparison to how much I laughed today. Bakistan is a really a parody nation.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

What do you expect when they congratulate the afghans for freedom from slavery when they themselves have spent 20 years holding apart uncleji’s butt cheeks while uncleji dumps on Afghanistan.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Good news!! All is not lost. When one door closes, another window opens (or something like that).

Afghanistan says wants to host Pakistan for ODI series
Newly appointed Afghanistan cricket chairman Azizullah Fazli said on Wednesday he would visit Pakistan later this week to invite the side for a one-day series.
Fazli said he would meet new Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Ramiz Raja, “and offer to host Pakistan for the series which we were due to play in Sri Lanka in September”.
Raja confirmed Fazli would visit Pakistan.
Look at the positive side. Neither the pakis nor the tellibunnies will need a security detail or convoy. Players will be responsible for their own security. Hey, maybe the tellibunny umpire can carry a rocket launcher. No appeals, no DRS, all decisions will be by the book. Secondly, with no cheerleading girls or bareheaded motormamas, TV rights will be easy to get and everyone can watch.

Haram link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1647807/afgha ... odi-series
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Device used to send threat to New Zealand team belonged to India: Fawad
the minister said that the entire situation started due to a fake post by someone claiming to be Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) militant Ehsanullah Ehsan.
He said that following this post, the bureau chief of The Sunday Guardian, Abhinandan Mishra, published an article claiming that the team may face a terror threat in Pakistan citing the fake post by Ehsan.
"Interestingly, [Mishra] has strong links with [former Afghanistan vice president] Amrullah Saleh," he said.
"Pakistan Cricket Board officials, the interior ministry security team, everyone went to them and asked them to share the threat ... [but] they were as clueless as us."
The minister added that the interior ministry had registered a case and had requested Interpol for assistance and information on the Tehreek-i-Labbaik ProtonMail and the ID of Hamza Afridi.
Hey, if the device was Indian and therefore India stands guilty, then by extension, the arms and ammunition found with terrorists in cashmere are made by POF. Therefore pakhanistan should be guilty by association. Right?

Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1647785/devic ... ndia-fawad
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

PAF trainer jet crashes near Mardan
A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) training aircraft crashed near Mardan during a routine training mission, a spokesperson of the force said Wednesday.
Haramiyon ka link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/89445 ... ear-mardan
Y I Patel
BRFite

Post by Y I Patel »

South Asian analysts all over the Indo-Pacific are coming to a grim realization: Raa and Mossad have been displaced by a new player of unprecedented deviousness, the one and only IPL. Bum blasts in KP? IPL. “ISKP” attacks on Taliban? More like the hidden hand of Ravi Arth-e-Shastri. Pretty soon Blochistan will be teeming with IPL agints and Iron Brother will demand the raising of a dedicated security farce…
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Are pakis that naive? Here's one way to create a unique email ID using a paki IP address using a paki VPN. How simple can that be? Now I am not a techie but I would imagine there are easier ways to do this?

How to get a Pakistan IP address from anywhere in 2021 with a VPN

Harami link: https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-pr ... p-address/
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

So next time when the pakis gloat over Abhinandan (Varthaman), remind them of this Abhinandan (Mishra) who wrought shame and dishonor to 250 million pakis and made them the laughing stock of the cricketing world.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

I am tempted to send dhinchak pooja's (if you don't know who that is then please do not look her up on youtube/tiktok) photos to Fawda Chaudhry calling her RAA's pindi bureau chief and see if my material makes it to the next press conference.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Ambar wrote:I am tempted to send dhinchak pooja's (if you don't know who that is then please do not look her up on youtube/tiktok) photos to Fawda Chaudhry calling her RAA's pindi bureau chief and see if my material makes it to the next press conference.
Please tell me dhinchak pooja is a parody account to wind people up. There is no way that she gets 47M views.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Nope. She takes her music and her art very seriously. Believe it or not she has a cult following on social media, people wait for her new songs to drop .
morem
BRFite

Post by morem »

She is one of those 'it is so bad it is good' kind. Just like the movie Goonda has a cult following
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

anupmisra wrote:So next time when the pakis gloat over Abhinandan (Varthaman), remind them of this Abhinandan (Mishra) who wrought shame and dishonor to 250 million pakis and made them the laughing stock of the cricketing world.
+1 very good idea
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

anupmisra wrote:Has Shrilleen "Matahari" Mazari chimed in yet? Her take on everything is always a treat (and cringeworthy at the same time) to watch.
Tractor Trailer's tyres are punctured and no puncture wallah is willing to 'service her' :twisted:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

anupmisra wrote:Are pakis that naive? Here's one way to create a unique email ID using a paki IP address using a paki VPN. How simple can that be? Now I am not a techie but I would imagine there are easier ways to do this?

How to get a Pakistan IP address from anywhere in 2021 with a VPN

Harami link: https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-pr ... p-address/
Aah the information war :mrgreen:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

anupmisra wrote:So next time when the pakis gloat over Abhinandan (Varthaman), remind them of this Abhinandan (Mishra) who wrought shame and dishonor to 250 million pakis and made them the laughing stock of the cricketing world.
But why all Abhinadans are so bad bad bubbles hainji
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I take a different approach. The capture of Wing Co. Varthaman was such a massive accomplishment for Pakistan establishment that they had to return him to India within 3 days. And all demands for talks were rebuffed.

Or who was the doosra banda under going treatment in CGM Dimran had spoken off during his televised speach

I will not expose a Hindu hostage in Pakistan.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Halal compliant full-pet (stomach) service given to demanded by the uniformed Jihadis from the Hilal-e-PCB now coming to bite it in the ass.

Time to approach UAE for a loan..

PCB Charged 27 Lakh for Biriyani Served to Security Officials Hired for New Zealand Cricket Team-Reports
New Zealand’s pull out from Pakistan tour abruptly is not only emotionally taxing on cricketers and fans alike, but it may also take its toll on PCB financially.

Each and every security staff that was hired for fool-proof security to Kiwi players were served Biriyani twice in the day which cost PCB 27 Lakh! Yes, you heard that right. The country’s cricket board hired five SPs and over 500 SSPs (police officers) for the security of the Kiwis along with the Pakistan Army in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

PCB now needs to shell out around INRT 27 lakhs just to pay off the food bills of the officers who were in charge of security of the New Zealand team.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Even at PKR 200 per plate, which is still a high number, are they claiming to have served 13,500 plates? It comes to 2 meals for 500 people for 27 days.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Jamwal sa'ab, standard paki SOP. Over charge and over state every number where you claim losses and demand compensation for the loss of H&D.

Take into account the cuts and commissions of the seniors afsarans on both sides and the numbers will look more palatable, even if the biryani wasn't...
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

jamwal wrote:Even at PKR 200 per plate, which is still a high number, are they claiming to have served 13,500 plates? It comes to 2 meals for 500 people for 27 days.
Moi gone paki for once. Onus is on BCCi to provide for lost revenue.it was because of Mr Mishra ( lannet be upon him), that PCB lost revenues to the amount of 2 billion dollars. Bakistani Govet has to take the case to international court
. PCB might still be mercifull if BCCI pays half of benefits to PCB.It in the interest for regional peace and harmony.let me to be very clear, there will be no peace in the region unless Modi pay heed to this harmless proposal. Pakistan PM may celebrate in the form of allowing Bakistanese to attend cricket in matches in India.
Both India and Pakistan have fought 4 wars and it is high time we increas spending on poverty reduction.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Tellibunny Foreign Minister and spokesperson, Gaddi Nasheen "FIM" Koreysh, asks for more time.

'Be more realistic': FM Qureshi
FM Qureshi details roadmap for Afghan Taliban's recognition
Be realistic. Show patience. Engage. And above all, don’t isolate. Those are the pillars of an approach emerging in Pakistan to deal with the fledgling government that is suddenly running the country next door once again — Afghanistan’s resurgent, often-volatile Taliban.
Pakistan is proposing that the international community develop a road map that leads to diplomatic recognition of the Afghan Taliban — with incentives if they fulfill its requirements
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi outlined the idea on Wednesday in an interview with The Associated Press (AP) on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly’s meeting of world leaders.
“At the same time, the international community has to realise: What’s the alternative? What are the options? This is the reality, and can they turn away from this reality?”
:roll:
In turn, he said, the Afghan government might be motivated by receiving development, economic and reconstruction aid to help recover from decades of war.
He urged the US, the International Monetary Fund and other countries that have frozen Afghan government funds to immediately release the money so it can be used “for promoting normalcy in Afghanistan.” And he pledged that Pakistan is ready to play a “constructive, positive”
This haircutter needs diplomacy lessons in when to keep his mouth shut. It is obvious he bats for the bunnies. Now he wants to make pakhanistan relevant again (and make money at the same time).

Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1647957/be-mo ... ecognition
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Progressive, liberal and pro-women pakhanistan.

Women's inheritance can only be claimed in their lifetime, rules SC
The Supreme Court (SC) ruled on Thursday that a woman's inheritance could only be claimed in her lifetime and her children could not lay a claim after her death.
So, after the woman (claimant) dies, who gets her share?

Haramiyon ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1647973/women ... e-rules-sc
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

While in the US, Gaddi Nasheer Pir Koreysh calls the US ungrateful.

Afghanistan: Pakistan regrets US’ ungratefulness
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi Tuesday regretted that the United States has not recognised Pakistan’s supportive role during Afghanistan-related developments, saying “no matter what we do. It’s never enough.”
Elaborating, FM Qureshi said when the US wanted to come into negotiations with the Taliban, Pakistan helped and brought them to the negotiating table.
“When they wanted safe passage for people to leave Afghanistan in safety - we helped,” he said.
Tell us, what can we do more, that we have not done,” the foreign minister posed the question.
“If you keep pushing us into the corner, then a (time) will come when Pakistanis feel that no matter what we do, it’s impossible to please them, as they keep shifting the goalposts. And if that sinks in. It wouldn’t be helpful for the relationship.”
Haramiyon ka link: https://www.brecorder.com/news/40122083 ... atefulness
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Pratyush wrote:
I take a different approach. The capture of Wing Co. Varthaman was such a massive accomplishment for Pakistan establishment that they had to return him to India within 3 days. And all demands for talks were rebuffed.

Or who was the doosra banda under going treatment in CGM Dimran had spoken off during his televised speach

I will not expose a Hindu hostage in Pakistan.
Are you saying the Doosra Banda was also an Indian? Please clarify.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

anupmisra wrote:While in the US, Gaddi Nasheer Pir Koreysh calls the US ungrateful.

Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi Tuesday regretted that the United States has not recognised Pakistan’s supportive role during Afghanistan-related developments, saying “no matter what we do. It’s never enough.”
Elaborating, FM Qureshi said when the US wanted to come into negotiations with the Taliban, Pakistan helped and brought them to the negotiating table.
“When they wanted safe passage for people to leave Afghanistan in safety - we helped,” he said.
Tell us, what can we do more, that we have not done,” the foreign minister posed the question.
“If you keep pushing us into the corner, then a (time) will come when Pakistanis feel that no matter what we do, it’s impossible to please them, as they keep shifting the goalposts. And if that sinks in. It wouldn’t be helpful for the relationship.”
We helped your enemy, we cheat you with money, we helped terrorists who killed 3000 Americans and still you are not gratefulllll :((
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Peer baba Quresh advises the word to recognize the Talibunny regime!
Wonder why no one is asking Pakistan to take the lead :D

Why don't they establish diplomatic relations with the Talib's first???

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/a ... iban-plan/
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

SMQ needs to introspect - after causing the fire, then dousing it with gasoline and leading to (and participating in) the killing of US servicemen with the ultimate downfall of a progressive regime in Afghanistan, do they expect accolades? Is US administration this foolish? Or does Pakistan think that this fool's words will erase their hostile actions against US?
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

The jokers will make a deal with the US. Get some yahoos in Afghanistan to make a AQ style video and then offer US a airbase to base their drones with some random target coordinates.

High chances are US will take it. Paks have tastes the advantage of providing "services". Money & tech. Chinis also would like use Pak to make US dependent & distracted. Pak can be a proxy to get US & European tech.

Beggaristan's FM talking about "we helped in evacuation" indicates there are still some people US wants out of Afghanistan and is been done through Pak.
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

jamwal wrote:Even at PKR 200 per plate, which is still a high number, are they claiming to have served 13,500 plates? It comes to 2 meals for 500 people for 27 days.
The number of security personnel including local police runs into many thousands. All expenses were to be paid by PCB who was expected to make real money from the series.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

so who objected to the cancelled tour then.......

the biryani eating polis or the biryani serving PCB

or the paki abdools who paid for the biryani but never got to see it

the cheating culinary experts in the paki PCB would surely have sold a huge majority of the tickets in advance, no

in true paki style, the biryani would have come with friends and family discount with hundreds of taste err test plates being sent away for "testing and quality control"
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

anupmisra wrote:While in the US, Gaddi Nasheer Pir Koreysh calls the US ungrateful.

Weren't Pakis the one complaining that US always wants them to "do more".

Paki FM statement sound so desperate. Pakis are getting desperate with passing time and no dollar showing up. With the rate this is going in a month peer queresh may turn up in US all greased up and no pants.
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

anupmisra wrote:Progressive, liberal and pro-women pakhanistan.

Women's inheritance can only be claimed in their lifetime, rules SC
The Supreme Court (SC) ruled on Thursday that a woman's inheritance could only be claimed in her lifetime and her children could not lay a claim after her death.
So, after the woman (claimant) dies, who gets her share?

Haramiyon ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1647973/women ... e-rules-sc
If the women doesn't claim her share during her life than her kids can't claim after she is dead. Means they can't claim what she didnt claim for herself.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

CalvinH wrote:If the woman doesn't claim her share during her life then her kids can't claim after she is dead. Means they can't claim what she didnt claim for herself.
Bingo! So, if she does not know that she can claim then it behooves her flesh and blood brother to make sure she never gets to know...that's what the rule book says.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Im the dim's solution to a growing population and depleting food resources:

If population grows at current pace, Pakistan may face issues of hunger, poverty: PM
Prime Minister Imran Khan Thursday said if food crops production did not increase and the population explosion continued, the country might face famine and poverty in the years to come.
The PM lamented that Pakistan had to import wheat from abroad despite growing a huge amount of food crops.
“We will do this so that whenever food prices increase around the world, Pakistanis here can eat daal,” he said.
The prime minister began his address by saying that he is “not one of those who use Islam for their personal gains”, adding that he had studied Islamic history and the life of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
He urged students to study the life of Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), adding that Pakistanis did not study Islam in depth and learn from the lessons of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) due to which the country was in crisis.
“Allah has sent the Holy Quran for our salvation. It is for your betterment,” he said.
There! That's how you feed your growing population with depleting resources and declining value of paki rupiah.

Haram link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/894823 ... or-says-pm
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/d09Vk7WAY-M
Here we go Sheikh Chilli and Fatso Chowmein were wrong :lol:
All BBCI and IPL onleee
They are destroying the Paxtan kirket
Sab kuch paisa ka khel hai :(( :((
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

anupmisra wrote:Im the dim's solution to a growing population and depleting food resources:
"We will do this so that whenever food prices increase around the world, Pakistanis here can eat daal,” he said
Anup ji - is that Daal with grass or only Daal. Since grass is required for Donkeys which are reserved for Chinese exports?