Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
CalvinH
BRFite

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by CalvinH »

Will today meet our expectations or Punjabi Mard e momins will let us down again!!

eagerly waiting with my popcorn
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

bharathp wrote:not a good sight - but pak army vehicle running over two civvies.
the army has turned against their own here:
https://twitter.com/NiaziiNida/status/1 ... 9876718592
What on earth is that vehicle? Looks like a jugaad APC on top of a light commercial vehicle? Seems to be four wheeler? With a turret and cannon on top?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

This video shared on Pakistani groups shows dozens of policemen with rifles joining terror group TLP in protest against Imran Khan govt. Apparently more than 100 policemen & soldiers have mutinied. Civil war like situation on Pakistan.
https://twitter.com/smitaprakash/status ... 7808991246
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Multiple aashiq-e-rasool died in the police brutality. Shameless for a state that was built for Muslims

https://twitter.com/majorgauravarya/sta ... 1510657031
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Don't forget that qadri who assassinated Salman Taseer was a police commando and assigned to governor's security detail.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The chickeons are home pakis.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

What is this? Pakis can cull80-90 lac population, Paki loving population can always emigrate to fill this void.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Paki talk show hosts are :(( that Indians are stroking and encouraging the TLP movement in Pakistan and are making fun of Pakistan on the social media.

Everybody parroting the line 'agle 24-48 ghante hamare maashre ke liye ahem hai'.
Last edited by Vips on 19 Apr 2021 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Vips wrote:Paki talk show hosts are :(( that Indians are stroking and encouraging the TLP movement in Pakistan and are making fun of Pakistan on the social media.

Everybody parroting the line 'agle 24-48 ghante hamare maashre ke liye ahem ahi'.
They literally get their talking points for the day from ISPR so it's no surprise that they come across as all parroting the same line.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Take that Endia. Let's see how your economy will recover from this death blow.

Pakistan bans travellers from India for 2 weeks amid spread of new coronavirus variant
Pakistan on Monday imposed a ban on travellers from India through air and land routes for the next two weeks, citing the spread of a new variant of the novel coronavirus in the neighbouring country.
"The forum decided to place India in the list of Category C countries for two weeks. There will be a ban on inbound passengers coming from India via air and land route," the statement said.
Last week, some 815 Sikhs arrived in Lahore from India on Monday to attend the Baisakhi festival.
Other countries included in Category C are South Africa, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Comoros, Mozambique, Zambia, Tanzania, Rwanda, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Malawi, Seychelles, Somalia, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.
I suppose this also means that no more vaccines from Endia, hainji.

Haraami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1619141/pakis ... us-variant
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid has removed all Muslims from his personal security group for fear of being Salman Taseer'd. :rotfl:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Vips wrote:Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid has removed all Muslims from his personal security group for fear of being Salman Taseer'd. :rotfl:
Tasered - fire a taser at (someone) in order to incapacitate them "temporarily". Taseered - it's "permanent".
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Looks like TLP has given up and everything normal in TSP, well done Bajwa, I don't see any threat at all to him
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Yahoos outside Sheikh Rashid's house

Remember that the scum Sheikh Rashid used to run a terrorist training camp for JKLF
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

If this is over so soon, then possibly this was a test run...in all likelihood they will go back to their tents and come back at a later more conducive time for a coup de grace.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

As I mentioned, all yahoo-government problem in Al-Bakistan is solved by "Lets make peace and shoot the kuffars instead". I suspect that the current problem in Al-Bakistan is because of high rate of production (of terrorists) and inability to export.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1619131/tlp-a ... t-pm-imran

TLP and govt have the same objective but our methods are different: PM Imran
"Our country is the only one which was founded in the name of Islam, what was its slogan? 'Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Ilaha Illallah'," he said. {There were whole bunch of Pakistani "liberals" quoting Jinnah that Pakistan was estabilished as a moderate, progressive secular country as a protest against bigoted India?}

"I assure you that the purpose of the TLP for which they're bringing people out, that is my purpose as well and that of my government," he added.

Prime Minister Imran said although there were fewer Jews in the world "but they gathered and told the Western world nothing negative should be uttered against the Holocaust on any media". {Dimran feels bad that all the positive things he wanted to tell people about Holocaust cant be shared with everyone}

The premier said a second effective strategy could be that all the Muslim countries together announce a "trade boycott" of a country where blasphemy was committed.
The premier stressed that there was no logic in "carrying out a suicide attack on ourselves when the crime has been committed somewhere else". {Soosai attacks in France are A-Ok according to taliban khan}

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Anujan wrote:Only a blasphemer can accuse pious organization like TLP to be in the pocket of RAW. Fawad Chaudri is the real kuffar here. Trying to create fitna.
“Accepting demands like expelling ambassadors could lead to an extremely difficult situation for the country,” he added, referring to the TLP seeking the expulsion of the French envoy over blasphemous caricatures
People who do not take action against blasphemers are themselves blasphemers.

Also didn't dimran expel the Indian ambassador? Why is the jahil PTI care more about Kashmir than about blasphemy? Are they in the pocket of pork eating Chinese? Also didn't dimran promise french ambassador will be expelled? Why is he reneging on his promise and supporting blasphemers.
France didn't do anything new recently to provoke all this, right?

So, the Dimran foes are just raking up past French actions / statements to create a problem for the TFTA regime?
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Aditya_V wrote:Looks like TLP has given up and everything normal in TSP, well done Bajwa, I don't see any threat at all to him
What a KLPD...
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Anujan wrote:Only a blasphemer can accuse pious organization like TLP to be in the pocket of RAW. Fawad Chaudri is the real kuffar here. Trying to create fitna.
“Accepting demands like expelling ambassadors could lead to an extremely difficult situation for the country,” he added, referring to the TLP seeking the expulsion of the French envoy over blasphemous caricatures
People who do not take action against blasphemers are themselves blasphemers.

Also didn't dimran expel the Indian ambassador? Why is the jahil PTI care more about Kashmir than about blasphemy? Are they in the pocket of pork eating Chinese? Also didn't dimran promise french ambassador will be expelled? Why is he reneging on his promise and supporting blasphemers.
Wherefrom the TLP came? Never heard of it before? RAW has been busy, hain?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

TLP are the real patriots. It is Dimran who is in the pocket of UK, France and India.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

This is about french rafale landing in india. As more rafale lands in india more mirchi up porkis's A#$. :rotfl:
uskumar
BRFite

Post by uskumar »

there is lot of talk in twitter about martial law being imposed in Pakistan and imran khan being deposed.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

Hussain Ahmad Rizvi was the leading blight of TLP and he died recently in Nov 2020 -- and somehow TLP has grown since his death. There seems to be some younger beard that has increased membership -- the fellow who was beaten up the army before the social media lockdown. PA doing a beatdown on this new TLP head should be entertaining.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

uskumar wrote:there is lot of talk in twitter about martial law being imposed in Pakistan and imran khan being deposed.
Good. Been a long time since we had a good ol dictator running paaxstan.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Why would Bajwa take over the country to only end up having to directly deal with the TLP mess? That would be a stupid thing to do but you never know this could be one of their signature tactically brilliant, strategically stupid moves.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Coup or not coup, I think it's time for a DG-ISPR press conference to declare that Pakistan is capable of effectively thwarting all external designs.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

uskumar wrote:there is lot of talk in twitter about martial law being imposed in Pakistan and imran khan being deposed.
I don't think that the military will risk taking over the country, in this kind of mess. They need a convenient scapegoat like Dimran but are finding it hard to find a replacement since even Nawaz Sharif is smart enough to know that now is not the time to be in power. The past military dictatorships have been typically when western largesse was available to Pakistan and the west had need for a rent-boy for various dirty jobs, neither of which seems to be the case right now especially since the Americans are running away from Afghanistan with their tail between their legs.
KJo wrote:
Good. Been a long time since we had a good ol dictator running paaxstan.
Dictatorships are bad for India because that is typically when deals that are bad for our national interest are made with Pakistan by our government. At least when civvies are in power the army sabotages all such efforts.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

partha wrote:Coup or not coup, I think it's time for a DG-ISPR press conference to declare that Pakistan is capable of effectively thwarting all external designs.
They should also import a missile from China, paint it green, name it Ertugrul and announce that it can carry all types of warheads.

That will solve the TLP and Economy problems.

While they are at it, they should also restart the weekly approval of the Iran-Pakistan pipeline. Regular approvals of Iran - Pakistan pipeline have been held up over the past several months.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

All wryness and glee aside, these people in Pakistan have demonstrated a conviction and also the unshakeable devotion to their belief.

This would not have been possible in any India I can envisage. Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a true visionary and certainly the greatest Indian of the twentieth century.

For those Muslims left in India, Pakistan remains a beacon of din (cross-linguistic pun possibly not intended). A non Islamic society, however secular, is a pale facsimile of this ideal society.
Many Hindus hope Pakistan will let Muslims in India enter Pakistan as refugees from the 21st century and Islamophobia.

But is this an abdication of the role of the state? India may have an obligation to start with abrogation of the Liaquat-Nehru pact. It is clear that it is not only Pakistan that violates minority rights, but India also cannot let these minorities live according to their genius.
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

@sanjaykumar.. talk abt tounge in cheek..

btw.. situtation is all Normal.. "aap ne ghabrane nahin hai.."

https://twitter.com/GulBukhari/status/1 ... 6760178693
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

sanjaykumar wrote:All wryness and glee aside, these people in Pakistan have demonstrated a conviction and also the unshakeable devotion to their belief.

This would not have been possible in any India I can envisage. Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a true visionary and certainly the greatest Indian of the twentieth century.
I wouldn't be so sure. As we speak there are massive "naare-e-taqbeer/gustaaq-e-rasool" rallies in many cities across India, it is not a matter of if but a matter of when they have demographics in their favor everywhere when you'll see similar shenanigans . We have already seen how quickly they climb the violence ladder during the anti-CAA riots.

As for martial law, i don't think the PA is dumb enough to do a coup at this time. Historically the Paki army has done a coup when they perceive the civvies to be a threat to their absolute writ on power. I think Benazir Bhutto was the last capable politician in Pakistan who could have challenged the army, but with dummies like Imran Niazi why bother doing a coup when you already hold all the puppet strings ?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

I guess the Paxstanis didn't want to be left out of the world wide climate change debate... What better way to show a country's green commitment and climate change than some greener on green action? We even have a French sounding team - 'Le Bike'!
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2295752/de ... esignation

Deadlock persists as govt rejects TLP demand of Rashid’s resignation

This rakitmard has perfect form. Could become a good pace bowler

Sources said that Rizvi has given a positive signal and put some demands before the Ulema. The demands include deportation of French ambassador, release of arrested leaders and activists, end of cases and steps to prevent blasphemy globally.

Sources said that a new written agreement is possible between the government and the banned TLP.

Later, the delegation visited Jamia Masjid Rehmatul-lil-Alamin, Orphanage Chowk, the center of the banned party, and talked to the members of the banned outfit.

The delegation went back to Kot Lakhpat Jail at night and held talks again.
souravB
BRFite

Post by souravB »

Bart S wrote: Dictatorships are bad for India because that is typically when deals that are bad for our national interest are made with Pakistan by our government. At least when civvies are in power the army sabotages all such efforts.
After reading this, I laughed for a few minutes. Then my inside cried a little at the state of affairs of our own government.
Then I questioned my life choices to agree with such cynicism.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

partha wrote:Coup or not coup, I think it's time for a DG-ISPR press conference to declare that Pakistan is capable of effectively thwarting all external designs.
Parthaji
I think there are wheels within wheels turning here!!
Wonder who's turning what!!
Me personally thinks : few disgruntled Jernails/Jihardi groups/plus either Unkil or Lizard or 4-Fathers
And Napak is the land of 'Original Conspiracy Theory' :lol: :lol: anything can happen
Otherwise why would the 'Establishment' not sacrifice 'Sheikh R' a 'One Man Party' so to speak who has cornered a powerful ministry after a spectacular show with Railways :rotfl: :rotfl:
Me thinks Bajwa/Dimran are on the way out
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I think what this shows is this

1) Contrary to media belief the guns made by Paki small scale workshops are useless, only the Paki military is armed.
2) Paki awam are typical bullies, if 10 soldiers show up with machine guns the public will do what they say- might is right
3) Pakistan has excess arms in the public, that's how Hotels in Islamabad and cricket teams were attacked, the ran out of these weapons from peak of Kahsmir militancy and Taliban days
4) Paki Aam abduls are really distressed and pathetic shape, the only thing allowing control is the weaponry of the state, if for eg. if we get the Arms we seized from Paki militants in Kashmir and along with some training pass it on to NWFP through Afghanistan - say give a few lakh access to weaponry the Paki Military hierarchy will collapse.
5) I am willing to bet Pakistan is nothing but the Iraq under Saddam Hussein, interlinked relatives in the military controlling almost everything. The smart ones retire abroad with children owing Pappa Jones outlets.
6) I think both USA and China have some oversight on Nuclear and conventional weapons in Pakistan and how they are based and being used.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2295753/go ... day-rashid
Interior minister says TLP has agreed to end protests after successful negotiation
Only in banana Islamic republic of Pakistan do you designate an organization as terror org, ban it and then negotiate with the banned org, agree to all their demands and then call the negotiations "successful" :rotfl:

1971: "Pakistan says India has agreed to accept Pakistan's surrender after successful negotiation"
2021: "Pakistan says India has agreed to accept Pakistan's offer to accept India's Aug 5th Kashmir move after successful negotiation"
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Man why cant we have Raw have European Daily publish some cartoon today and splashed across social media, NTRO should get the necessary messages into Paki mobiles, will just pour a little bit of fuel.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

They are all cowards. Will happily shout about lack of free speech in India but would not date stamp their right of free speech in Europe lest they should hurt the peaceful constituency. I can recall just ONE British newspaper that reproduced a cartoon. Why even go that far, just ask a certain lecturer from Rutgers to dare reprint a cartoon and see how she and that university recoils but these very same people will lecture Hindus on freedom of speech..
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

CalvinH wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:Looks like TLP has given up and everything normal in TSP, well done Bajwa, I don't see any threat at all to him
What a KLPD...
But soo far they have proven to damp squibs, they have not taken control, Paki rupee is at a healthy 152 to the USD, no real good news happenning.