Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by Amber G. »

From various reports:
- Police declare terrorist incident and say passenger ‘built bomb detonated in taxi’

- UK - The national terror threat level has been raised from substantial to severe, meaning further attacks are considered "highly likely"

(Home secretary Priti Patel said the terror threat level had been raised because there had been two attacks in the space of a month.)

Earlier, the explosion was declared a terrorist incident but the motivation is “yet to be understood’’

Assistant Chief Constable Russ Jackson, from Counter-terrorism Policing North West, told a press conference the investigation into the explosion “continuing ..” and the taxi driver involved had now been discharged.

IED has been manufactured and our assumption so far is that this was built by the passenger
s Boris Johnson praised the driver’s efforts, saying he appeared to have behaved “with incredible presence of mind and bravery”.

Four people have been arrested in connection with the incident. The male passenger of the car was declared dead at the scene and is yet to be formally identified.

(There is quite a lockdown on media (including Twitter and social Media - many posts are 'hidden' or deleted/taken down by official orders) - UK Attorney General is making that clear, not to publish names etc at present.)
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

anupmisra wrote:
Tanaji wrote:Wont be long before the Pak connection comes up…
If the woke/liberal news does not immediately name the terrorists/perpetrators, one can safely assume they are of the peaceful persuasion. After all the three arrested individuals are from the Kensington area of Liverpool.
News reports are saying “Middle eastern” origin. Lets see…
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Tanaji wrote:News reports are saying “Middle eastern” origin. Lets see…
BBC now claims that the man who died when a homemade bomb exploded outside Liverpool Women's Hospital has been named by police as Emad Al Swealmeen.
Al Swealmeen was a refugee from Syria
Al? "al" in arabic means "the". BBC makes the name sound like short for Albert.

The usual clueless platitudes follow.
Al Swealmeen was a refugee from Syria who was befriended and supported by Malcolm and Elizabeth Hitchcott, who knew him as Enzo, when he arrived in England. Mrs Hitchcott said she and her husband were "just so sad" and were "very shocked" by his death. "We just loved him, he was a lovely guy," she added.
:roll:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-59298586
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I guess, he is so lovely, he wanted to lovingly blow a few britshits. They do deserve it.
Manmohan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Manmohan »

disha wrote:Karan'ji, it is available on Amazon US as kindle edition and amazon India as paperback

https://www.amazon.com/India-Pakistan-T ... ingh+Kohli

and

https://www.amazon.in/India-Pakistan-Ta ... oks&sr=1-1
It should be available as a paperback in the US soon. The author conveys his thanks for the positive reactions.
I'll be sharing some more excerpts with his permission
Manmohan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Manmohan »

WHAT IS COERCIVE MILITARY DIPLOMACY?

‘War is Continuation of Diplomacy by Other Means’

- Carl von Clausewitz

The quote above may seem a simple one, but it holds a really deep meaning indeed. It is a simple enough quote for the times that Clausewitz lived in – where the King was also the direct leader of the military. However, subsequent evolution of the ruling structures in the world led to the King being replaced by elected representatives of the people who would then govern them through elected legislatures, which also meant devolution of direct command of the military.

It is here where the use of military as an extension of diplomacy took the backseat in a large number of instances, with the military being relegated to an instrument of last resort instead.

This is exactly what this book is premised upon – about the Union of India once again making good use of her military might as part of the gross national power, when it comes to strengthening her diplomatic engagements in the long running Tango with the most belligerent of her neighbours – Pakistan.

So before moving ahead, let me attempt to define what exactly is meant by the term ‘Coercive Military Diplomacy’.

While the term itself is sort of self-explanatory, I tried to get a more academic kind of an answer to what it meant.

Like any good researcher, I did the first thing that came to my mind when I set about defining this term on which my book is premised – I went to the all knowing Google! But to my amazement, I didn’t find any particular reference to this phrase that I could quote here.

Thus, I’ll offer a definition based on my own perception of what it means – Coercive Military Diplomacy is the actual or threatened use of military force to induce modification in the behaviour of an adversary to one’s liking.

Now coming to why I chose to write on this topic has been somewhat explained by me in the beginning of this book. Adding further thoughts to it, it has been a very interesting study in contrasts when one observes the terror campaign perpetrated by Pakistan against India, especially the one in Kashmir since 1989, with attendant terror attacks in other parts of India as well.

Over the past three decades or so, India, despite a formidable military machine, has primarily been in a reactionary mode to cross border terrorism from Pakistan.

It is an open secret that Pakistan Army has been actively training and infiltrating terrorists into the Indian territory of Jammu & Kashmir through the Line of Control. Yet till recently, the Indian Army had been in a merely reactionary mode, with the result that the initiative continued to remain with Pakistan – they could calibrate the tempo of their terror campaign as per their own circumstances and preferences while the Indian Army remained deployed on their own side of the border, waiting to see what came their way next.

In the midst of this Tango, an important event happened in 1998 that gave further wings to the Pakistan Army’s ambitions – Nuclear weapons tests by both, India and Pakistan.

First inkling of their newly found confidence came about less than a year after the tests, in the form of the Kargil War. While the democratically elected Prime Minister of Pakistan was engaged in an initiative aimed at bringing much needed peace in the neighbourhood, his Chief of Army Staff, General Pervez Musharraf was busy intruding his troops across the Line of Control into Indian territory.

Enough has been written about the Kargil War that followed, so I am not going to spend much time on that except for highlighting the fact that the Indian Army and Air Force were explicitly forbidden from crossing the Line of Control as they went about their business of throwing out the Pakistani troops back to their own side. ,

Yes, India chose to exercise restraint and kept the war localized, even if at immense material and human cost. Of course, the very fact that the Government of India chose to escalate to use of air power, in itself constituted a major step towards coercive military diplomacy, even if in a reactionary situation. Pakistan was to grudgingly acknowledge later that in their scheme of things, India wasn’t supposed to react this violently to their unilateral attempt at altering the situation on the Line of Control, thereby leading to yet another military slap on Pakistan Army’s face!

Yet, there was a relatively unknown side effect to the Kargil War, apart from the coup in Pakistan, of course!

It so happened that the Pakistan Navy Chief had to resign right after the Kargil War, thanks to the aggressive posturing by the Indian Navy during the war, to which the Pakistan Navy had no reply.

However, despite the military humiliation in Kargil, the self-restraint exercised by India also apparently gave confidence to the Pakistani security establishment that India was not likely to escalate in case the provocations were kept below a certain threshold.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

One thing we seem to be missing is the inflation in paxiland...so many begums/"tiddis" and "tiddas" complaining about the inflation with rising prices of petrol, food items like aata, naan. Even natural gas (not the pindi chana) supply has been kinda restricted to food timings which many made fun of esp since it's food eating time not making time. People are getting along they way virus gets along, reduce minimization.

There is a very poor lower class , ultrarich paxtan that gets money from gelf/us/UK, in between a shrinking middle class. All having some form of weapnory. Coupled with the fuel of radicalism in society through formal education and the religious madarssas.

All this combination, begs a question, that has been asked on forum in past and other caves, in past, #AreWeThereYet?
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Rakesh wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote:rakesh ji have PSF Aerosint and Shahid Raza blocked you? You seem to be missing their gems..based on those PL15 seems just short of an intergalactic weapon!
I visit the latter's twitter thread whenever I need a good laugh. The one that really sticks in my mind is Lord Raza's tweet about the US giving F-35s to Pakistan to maintain regional parity with India over the Rafale purchase. As I mentioned in the past, the quality of opium sold in Pakistan is organic and pure. It is REALLY good stuff.
is there any thread such gems can be archived for the laughter of future generations? You should see the new kid on block PSF aerosint, where the guy was engaging some of our own on the maneouvarability of A1P. Pesha hai behtareen nageena
https://pakstrategic.com/2021/11/02/why ... abilities/

that said he was pointed out for using unactivated word and windows while writing this piece and one of our naughty members tagged microsoft for it..after which he blocked him...
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

And now this, from the mouth of Lord Faw Faw.

Schools and colleges causing extremism, not madressahs: Fawad Chaudhry
Information and Broadcasting Minister Fawad Chaudhry said on Thursday that extremism in Pakistan was not rooted in madressahs but schools and colleges, where teachers were hired during the 80s and 90s as part of a plot to "basically teach extremism".
Chaudhry said that the students of "ordinary schools and colleges" had been involved in notable incidents of extremism in Pakistan and not of madressahs.
The minister recalled that at the time of creation of Pakistan, "it was the land of Sufis [and] home to [their] tombs."
He continued that around 300 years ago, there was no religious extremism in today's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab and other areas in the country.
"Religious extremism was seen more in regions that are in India now. Areas over here (Pakistan) never had religious extremism to the extent [seen today]," he said, regretting that "Pakistan faces a grave danger today."
"We don't have any potential threat from India. We have the sixth largest army in the world, we are an atomic power, and India cannot compete with us," he continued.
Haramkalink: https://www.dawn.com/news/1658820/schoo ... d-chaudhry
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

anupmisra wrote:And now this, from the mouth of Lord Faw Faw.

Information and Broadcasting Minister Fawad Chaudhry said on Thursday that extremism in Pakistan was not rooted in madressahs but schools and colleges, where teachers were hired during the 80s and 90s as part of a plot to "basically teach extremism".
Chaudhry said that the students of "ordinary schools and colleges" had been involved in notable incidents of extremism in Pakistan and not of madressahs.
The minister recalled that at the time of creation of Pakistan, "it was the land of Sufis [and] home to [their] tombs."
He continued that around 300 years ago, there was no religious extremism in today's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab and other areas in the country.
"Religious extremism was seen more in regions that are in India now. Areas over here (Pakistan) never had religious extremism to the extent [seen today]," he said, regretting that "Pakistan faces a grave danger today."
"We don't have any potential threat from India. We have the sixth largest army in the world, we are an atomic power, and India cannot compete with us," he continued.
I bray to allah-lock for a naya bious backstan that closes all schools and colleges and only keeps madr-ass-aahs open.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Well, technically, he does have a point!
I wrote a short, three part blog series on the Pakistani school curriculum some years ago.

State Sponsored Radicalization In Pakistan's School Curriculum: Part 1 of 3
Education of its children is perhaps the most vital investment a State makes in order to assure a steady ‘supply’ of ideal citizens that will further the State’s interests in future. Thus, each responsible Nation State strives to provide the best possible education to its young, depending upon factors such as demographics, economics and culture. At the same time, it is also true that Nation States at times also utilize this same, formalized education to perpetuate and disseminate their own political viewpoints, resulting in generations growing up with a blinkered view of their own history and flawed understanding of issues facing their nation.

However, in the case of Pakistan, the Nation State sought to rid itself of the trauma of the events of 1971 by intensifying the use of education as a political tool. This was done mostly due to the identity crisis which faced the country after the loss of its Eastern Wing effectively nullified the Two Nation Theory on which the Islamic Republic of Pakistan was proclaimed during the independence struggle. Over the years, this has manifested itself in ways perhaps unimagined by the rulers of the day.

The war of 1971, which resulted in the breaking up of Pakistan, can be viewed as a watershed event in the life of the country. The population had been steadily fed on govt propaganda of Pakistan being a strong nation, able to hold its own against a much larger but weaker adversary, India. They were kept in dark by the State about the situation obtaining in East Pakistan after the recent elections. As late as a day before surrender, newspapers ran reports of glorious victories over India. And then out of the blue, came a jolt – Pakistan Army in East Pakistan had surrendered to an adversary that was supposed to be much weaker.

It was at this moment in Pakistan’s history that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto ascended to the highest office in the land. Though his personal lifestyle, politics and general outlook can be described as ‘liberal’, he decided to use the glue of religion to bring the country back together. Accordingly, a ‘Curriculum Wing’ was established in order to perform curriculum related activities.[1] Even as article 22 of the 1973 constitution promulgated by Bhutto emphasized that: “no person attending any educational institution shall be required to receive religious instruction, or take part in any religious ceremony, or attend religious worship, if such instruction, ceremony or worship relates to a religion other than his own,” Bhutto introduced the subject of Islamiat (Islamic Studies) in the national curriculum vide Articles 31 (a) and (b) of the 1973 Constitution that required the State: “to make the teaching of the Holy Quran and Islamiat compulsory, to encourage and facilitate the learning of Arabic language…[and] to promote unity and observance of the Islamic moral standards.” Islamiat was devoted to imparting the fundamentals of Islam; the life and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad; his wives, companions and other important Islamic personalities; key events during Islam’s early history; and important passages from the Quran.
State Sponsored Radicalization in Pakistan’s School Curriculum: Part 2 of 3
This part is a critique of the school curriculum
(3) Ideology of Pakistan. MA Jinnah never used the words ‘Ideology of Pakistan’ in his lifetime. It was only in 1962 that a member of Jamaat-i-Islami, Maulvi Abdul Bari used this term for the first time when the political parties bill was under discussion. Chaudhry Fazal Ilahi, who later became President of Pakistan, objected to this construct and asked what he meant by this. On this the member who had moved the bill said, “Ideology of Pakistan is Islam.” Nobody raised any question or sought explanation and the bill under discussion was passed.[8] This ideology was at complete variance with that espoused by Jinnah in his 11 Aug, 1947 speech. Regardless, the curriculum documents mandate that pupils be taught the ideology of Pakistan as espoused by Jinnah, “Identify concepts relating to Pakistan’s ideology in the pronouncements of Allama Iqbal and Quaid-e-Azam.”[9] In Classes XI – XII, the same curriculum states the desired learning outcome as “Students will be able to describe Islam as the ideological base of Pakistan.”[10]

(4) Hate Material. Together, the above mentioned factors create a sense of ‘exclusiveness’ in the students at a very young age. With the stage thus set, the curriculum goes about infusing a sense of hatred towards India and Hindus in the impressionable minds. This fits in perfectly with the stated policy of perpetual enmity with India and the ideology of Pakistan coupled with the Two Nation Theory that led to the creation of Pakistan in the first place. The following excerpts from Pakistani school textbooks illustrate a method in madness wherein the Nation State is actively feeding wrong information to its children, leading to a radicalized society[11]:-

(i) Hindus worship in temples which are very narrow and dark places, where they worship idols. Only one person can enter the temple at a time. In our mosques, on the other hand, all Muslims can say their prayers together.

(ii) This division of men [among Aryans] into different castes is the worst example of tyranny in the history of the world. In course of time the Aryans began to be called the Hindus

(iii) The Hindus lived in small and dark houses. Child marriage was common in those days. Women were assigned a low position in society. In case the husband of a woman died, she was burnt alive with his dead body. This was called ‘sati’. The killing of shudras was not punished, but the murder of a Brahman was a serious crime.

(iv) Hindus thought that there was no country other than India, nor any people other than the Indians, nor did anyone else possess any knowledge.

(v) Hindus very cunningly succeeded in making the British believe that the Muslims were solely responsible for the [1857] rebellion.

(vi) The Quaid saw through the machinations of the Hindus.

(vii) The religion of the Hindus did not teach them good things. The Hindus did not respect women.

(viii) The Hindus always desired to crush the Muslims as a nation. Several attempts were made by the Hindus to erase the Muslim culture and civilization. Hindi-Urdu controversy, shudhi and sangathan movements are the most glaring examples of the ignoble Hindu mentality.

(ix) The caste system of the Hindus had made the life of the common people miserable. They were treated like animals. Nobody could claim equality with Brahmins.

(x) The Hindus who have always been opportunists cooperated with the English

(xi) The Hindus praised the British rule and its blessings in their speeches. The Hindus had the upper hand in the Congress and they established good relations with the British. This party tried its best to safeguard the interests of the Hindus. Gradually it became purely a Hindu organization. Most of the Hindu leaders of the Congress were not prepared to tolerate the presence of the Muslims in the sub-continent. They demanded that the Muslims should either embrace Hinduism or leave the country. The party was so close to the Government that it would not let the Government do any work as would be of benefit to the Muslims. The partition of Bengal can be quoted as an example.

(xii) The British confiscated all lands [from the Muslims] and gave them to Hindus [This is stated despite the fact that all the large feudal lords in the part that later formed Pakistan were Muslims]

(xiii) Hindus declared the Congress rule as the Hindu rule, and started to unleash terror on Muslims

(xiv) While the Muslims provided all type of help to those wishing to leave Pakistan, the people of India committed cruelties against the Muslims (refugees). They would attack the buses, trucks, and trains carrying the Muslim refugees and they were murdered and looted

(xv) The Hindus in Pakistan were treated very nicely when they were migrating as opposed to the inhuman treatment meted out to the Muslim migrants from India.

(xvi) After 1965 war India conspired with the Hindus of Bengal and succeeded in spreading hate among the Bengalis about West Pakistan and finally attacked on East Pakistan in December 71, thus causing the breakup of East and West Pakistan

(xvii) Hindu has always been an enemy of Islam
This process of glorifying the military commenced shortly after the 1965 war and gathered pace after the 1971 debacle. When Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto took over the Govt, the military was highly demoralized, its public image was very low and people had lost faith in its ability to defend the country. The Bhutto era curriculum is thus filled with war heroes, military values and the glorification of the army and its valiant exploits in the 1948 and 1965 wars with India.[13] In fact, Bhutto went so far as to introduce a two year course titled Fundamentals of War and Defence of Pakistan for Classes XI and XII respectively.[14] The process further intensified as Islam was added ‘to support the state‘s own militaristic policies in such a way that it appeared to the reader that Pakistan, the Pakistan movement, Pakistan‘s wars with India, the Kashmir issue were all connected not only with Pakistani nationalism but with Islam itself.’[15]
State Sponsored Radicalization in Pakistan’s School Curriculum: Part 3 of 3
This part chronicles the impact on the Pakistani society
There continue to be many within Pakistan who are aware of the challenges posed by their school curriculum, and have made numerous attempts to reform the same. However, for most part, their attempts have failed on account of the inherent resistance by the clergy, sometimes from within the govt. During the early years of Musharraf regime, attempts were made to moderate the curriculum and subject matter experts approached for the same. One of the many changes made to the curriculum was the definition of the word ‘jehad’. Textbooks of the time defined it as ‘holy war against infidels’. This was changed to ‘fighting evils inside oneself’, a definition much closer to its actual meaning. The change was, however, short lived, and Musharraf had to bow to the diktats of the religious parties on whose support his govt was in power.[4]

In 2006, Pakistan finally revised its curricula guidelines, removing a lot of negatives, while retaining others. However, new textbooks in conformity with the new guidelines have still not been created and published.[5] In fact, a review of curriculum indicated that more than doubled since the last time they were revised. For example, some 30 Grade 5 to 10 textbooks published in Punjab, examined in 2009, were found to have 12 instances of biased material that could be considered “hate content.” In 2012, the textbooks underwent a curriculum revision. After another review, the total number of quantifiable instances of questionable or factually incorrect material went up to 33.[6] In fact, in 2004 the Information Minister of the Govt of Pakistan was forced to apologise to the religious parties in the National Assemby after the Education Minister questioned the relevance of verses glorifying Jihad in Class XI Biology textbooks.[7] Such is the uphill battle that faces curriculum reform in Pakistan.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

KLNMurthy wrote:

I bray to allah-lock for a naya bious backstan that closes all schools and colleges and only keeps madr-ass-aahs open.
This is good Pakistan should not waste money on Education and leave it to Madrasas, without Maths, Physics CHemistry etc, the next gen Pak Artillery men and PAF pilots, Engineers will be even better.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Noob question - is there any real difference between Paki schools and Paki Madrassas.. other than the uniforms? The first produce uniformed Jihadis and the other spawn non-uniformed ones.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.thefridaytimes.com/such-gup ... -say-more/

it appears the cash infusion promised by Saudi Arabia has not happened
We hear alarm bells are ringing at the Min of Fin. The cash that Al-Prince had promised to stash in our bank of the state to shore up our reserves has still not arrived, weeks after the pledge. Now, this is unheard of! Experts say the cash arrives in the account within hours of the pledge being made. What explains the delay? The same expert says there’s a fly in the ointment. And it is that Uncle Sam has taken umbrage at Al-Prince’s offer and made his objections clear. It’s no secret that there’s no love lost between Uncle Sam and The Great Khan; no secret too that the I Am Effed is playing hard to get, and who doesn’t know that the Yanks are furious about the Taliban victory in Afghanistan engineered (they think) by You-Know-Who. So, no love lost there. When, oh when, will Al-Prince’s cash arrive?
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Absolutely not eh!! Ask Niazi to say it again!!
Shankas
BRFite

Post by Shankas »

Where America's International Students come from

When I was a student in early 1990's the number of students from India and Pakistan was almost 1:1
Today Nepal and Bangladesh have more students than Pakistan
The rot is deep and will decades to fix if they start today.

Than again according to their minister, universities and not madrassas produce terrorists.

Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Pakisatan's mai baap not doing well.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

China and Turkey economies are not doing good, so Porkistan is in the market for a new Sugar Daddy but they are aware she is a Syphilis, Gonorrhea and third stage Aids infested Whore.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vips wrote:China and Turkey economies are not doing good, so Porkistan is in the market for a new Sugar Daddy but they are aware she is a Syphilis, Gonorrhea and third stage Aids infested Whore.
they are desperate for "trade" to resume via the wagah border
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

chetak wrote:they are desperate for "trade" to resume via the wagah border
Is that why the paki "paarlament" recently voted to give "Kalbhusan Yadev" the right to appeal? This could mean an early release and possibly an exchange of spies at Wagah? Basically, pakis want evil India to feed their hungry.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

anupmisra wrote:
chetak wrote:they are desperate for "trade" to resume via the wagah border
Is that why the paki "paarlament" recently voted to give "Kalbhusan Yadev" the right to appeal? This could mean an early release and possibly an exchange of spies at Wagah? Basically, pakis want evil India to feed their hungry.
this is a drama for the FATF

Kulbhusan Yadav was abducted and taken from chabahar and sold to the pakis.

The eyeranians have not responded to numerous requests from the GoI for information regarding the abduction

Apparently, they have simply ignored all Indian requests so far

BTW, India is the only country in the region holding huge reserves of grain which both the pakis and the taliban are eyeing
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Farmers should donate grain to afpak rather than sell it to GoI.

Cough cough.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar wrote:Farmers should donate grain to afpak rather than sell it to GoI.

Cough cough.
isn't that exactly what arthiya siddhu is saying
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

There are people dying in Afghanistan of hunger. People in Pakistan are reduced to eating locusts.

It would be a good way to make apologies and amends for the historical injustices of the Sikh empire.
morem
BRFite

Post by morem »

please tag as sarcasm
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

chetak wrote:this is a drama for the FATF
KY is more to do with ICJ. FATF would be less to do KY and more about the political congruence of PTI, TTP, TLP and TSPA.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

anupmisra wrote:
chetak wrote:this is a drama for the FATF
KY is more to do with ICJ. FATF would be less to do KY and more about the political congruence of PTI, TTP, TLP and TSPA.
kutte ki poonch sidhi nahi hoti

and they are trying to straighten the dog's tail

but you are right onlee
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

trouble in paki paradise......., cheeni masters are going to be displeased.........

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Vips wrote:China and Turkey economies are not doing good, so Porkistan is in the market for a new Sugar Daddy but they are aware she is a Syphilis, Gonorrhea and third stage Aids infested Whore.
Seems day before Erdogan has refused to take call from Immy, things must have gone real low between them.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

chetak wrote:trouble in paki paradise......., cheeni masters g]
Chinese have left Gwadar and taking over Karachi Port now
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

chetak wrote:trouble in paki paradise......., cheeni masters are going to be displeased.........
Looks like Chinese installment didnt came on time! Time to show the Chinese some muscle..
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

Prem wrote:
Seems day before Erdogan has refused to take call from Immy, things must have gone real low between them.

The US withdrawal from Afghanistan, completed in mid-August, and the Taliban’s takeover of the country, has ushered in a new era of diplomatic rivalry between Turkey and Pakistan as both countries compete to preserve their interests under the new government.

It has been months since Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan spoke, reflecting the current tension between the two erstwhile friends.

Analysts and diplomatic sources believe the reason for this tension is Turkey’s disappointment that Pakistan has not provided sufficient help for Ankara to wield influence in the new Afghanistan, now under the rule of the Taliban.

Ankara expected Islamabad to use its influence over the Taliban to lobby the group to recognise the Turkish presence in Afghanistan and help it secure the role of protecting the capital's airport.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/turk ... n-takeover
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Why are we exporting wheat to Afganistan

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 854543.cms
the Pakistan government’s decision to permit 50,000 MT of wheat India had offered to Afghanistan as humanitarian assistance to go through Pakistan after finalisation of modalities.

“Pakistan will also facilitate the return of Afghan patients who had gone to India for medical treatment and are stuck there,” he further said.
Is it to make sure Afghan patients go home?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Well something has to be done with all the wheat procured through MSP at gun point? Either let it germinate/rot in FCI godowns and sell back to scamsters now morphed from farmers to liquor barons or divert some of it and chase goodwill clouds in Afg.

Nevermind clouds don't rain much out there and even when they do, it sinks into desert sand before you can catch any of it.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

chetak wrote:trouble in paki paradise.......
Pakis are not playing fair.

Pakis allowed the tellibunnies to open an office in pisshour and 'slummabad in the '90s and supported their "demand" for an office in qatar in 2010 even though the 'bunnies did not legally represent a state. Why this duplicity, hainji?

TLP is only asking the pakis to support the next logical step in their evolution to represent a disgruntled population and to negotiate a peaceful transfer of territory before they officially take up arms and get middle eastern financing for an armed insurrection.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Aditya_V wrote:Why are we exporting wheat to Afganistan
Because there was once a princess of Gandhara named Gandhari who was the wife of Dhritrashtra in the Hindu epic called the Mahabharata, and now there is a periodic love/hate guilt trip that Indians go through that ......never mind...
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

AoA ! The Erdo bhai's "caliphate" is fast turning into a "khaali pet" (empty stomach!) . Turkish lira sinks to record lows and is now hovering around 1 USD = 13 lira ! It has lost over 50% of its value in mere 6 months worsening inflation in a country where avg. inflation is already running at 40%. At this rate it is only a matter of time before Turkey introduces yet another "new lira" just the way they did in 2004 when overnight Erdo baby decided the easiest way to deal with inflation and a sinking currency is to remove the 0s from bank notes !
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Ambar wrote:AoA ! The Erdo bhai's "caliphate" is fast turning into a "khaali pet" (empty stomach!) . Turkish lira sinks to record lows and is now hovering around 1 USD = 13 lira ! It has lost over 50% of its value in mere 6 months worsening inflation in a country where avg. inflation is already running at 40%. At this rate it is only a matter of time before Turkey introduces yet another "new lira" just the way they did in 2004 when overnight Erdo baby decided the easiest way to deal with inflation and a sinking currency is to remove the 0s from bank notes !
Maybe Im duh Dim (and his Wazīr-ē-Khazana tareen) could do one better. Force-peg the paki Rupee to the Indian Rupee (1:1)? The rise and fall of the US Dollar will no longer be a paki problem.

There will be no bamboo and there will be no sound from the flute.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

And, now this.

PM Imran Khan to (be) bestowed with ‘International Sports Personality Award’
PM Imran Khan will be bestowed with the ‘International Sports Personality Award’ to acknowledge his services and efforts in the field of sports.
the premier will be honored with the ‘Muhammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Creative Sports Award’ for leading the Pakistan team to the 1992 Cricket World Cup victory.

:roll:

Harami link: https://dailytimes.com.pk/845052/pm-imr ... ity-award/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

A Hindu temple was attacked in Pakistan.

Courts ordered the attackers to pay fines.

Clerics have demanded that the Hindu community pay the fines on their behalf, and forced them to do so.

This is what being zimmi looks like in an Islamic state.

haram link

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2330494/hi ... -attackers