Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by anupmisra »

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

India has to declare that any attack on Bakistani territorial sovereignty (by China,US or Iran) will be attack on India. We have start consider them as part of greater India. We can slap them any time but others.......no no. :rotfl:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

anupmisra wrote:Baki parliamentarians. Enjoy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1404774456417931264
Like the guy playing volleyball with parliamentary papers.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Pakhani censorship. AoA!

Pakistan's draconian proposed press law stirs controversy
Pakistan is trying to push through a new law intended to centralize government oversight of the media, fueling concerns about further deterioration of press freedom in the South Asian country.
The government recently proposed the Pakistan Media Development Authority (PMDA) as a regulator to oversee print, electronic and digital media that are currently under the purviews of over a dozen government bodies and subject to myriad laws and regulations.
In a May 19 document, the government termed the existing framework "fragmented" and "fractured." It said a "new arrangement has become necessary," and called for an authority with the power to make its own rules and regulations and to prosecute alleged violators. All existing media laws will be subject to review and possible consolidation.
The authority will not be required to give prior notice of its actions, and have the power to suspend any platform with content deemed to be "against the ideology of Pakistan," or likely to create hatred among the people, disturb peace and tranquility, endanger national security, or that is deemed "obscene, vulgar or *****." It will also be able to seize studio equipment and inspect and seal media premises.
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Pakist ... ontroversy
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

WTF..Pakis are already salivating that B3W $40T investment plans is basically to make Pakistan to move away from CPEC. So the money is on the table for Pakistan and its Pakistan's move now.

How delusional these people can be.... :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Pakistan zindabad….er…..West Pakistan zindabad.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

^What in the name of Mariamma was that?
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

sanjaykumar wrote:Pakistan zindabad….er…..West Pakistan zindabad.
I understand your sentiments but right word is Bakistan (left over). Salam
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1629853/lahor ... ng-student
Lahore police register FIR against Mufti Azizur Rehman for sexually assaulting student
Imran Gabol, June 17, 2021

Lahore police have registered a case against Mufti Azizur Rehman after a harrowing video clip showing the cleric allegedly sexually assaulting one of his students was widely shared on social media, it emerged on Thursday.
The case has been registered at the North Cantt police station on the complaint of S* under Section 377 (unnatural offences) and Section 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the Pakistan Penal Code.
According to the first information report (FIR) registered on June 17, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, the victim said that he got admission to the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia in 2013.
He said that during the exams, Mufti Rehman had accused him and another student of cheating by getting someone else to sit for the exams. "Over this, I was also banned from giving exams at the Wafaqul Madaris for three years," he said in the complaint.
He said that he pleaded to Mufti Rehman, but the latter was unmoved. But Mufti Rehman said that he might be able to think of something if I engaged in sexual activities and "make him happy", the victim said, adding that he had no choice but to be subjected to sexual assault.
Gautam
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Porkis consuming Donkey Milk. :rotfl:
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Paki Banks will not give loan if you do not have a male guarantor
Nasim Zehra Retweeted
Shahzad Chaudhry
@shazchy09
·
13h
As a retd govt servant and someone above 65, banks will not give me a loan because I don't have a son (a man) as a guarantor. Banks will not accept a daughter even if she is a professional as a guarantor. This in the 21st century when we fight for equal rights for women.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Pakis making Turkeys out of Turkis :lol:

Yawn - TikToker arrested in Lahore for cheating Ertugrul star
The Lahore Crime Investigation (CIA) on Thursday arrested known TikToker Kashif Zameer Chaudhry for defrauding Turkish actor Engin Altan Duzyatan who played the role of Ertugrul Ghazi in historical drama serial, Dirilis: Ertugrul.

The arrest came shortly after the Racecourse Police registered a case against Kashif on the complaint of Mr Engin who had alleged that the suspect had misused his (Turkish TV star) to earn illegal benefits. He also alleged that the suspect had also issued him bogus cheques against some agreements and defamed him by using his name and pictures without his permission for ulterior motives.

Engin Altan Duzyatan had travelled to Pakistan on the invitation of the suspect last year and signed a contract with him. After the contact, it was found that the suspect had sent him bogus cheques for payments.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

This just in. (and, yes, its true).

Visitor to Lahore ends up in lock-up for ‘awaragardi’
On the night of June 14, Waqas was standing near the Metro Bus Station of Shahdara and was about to make a call on his mobile phone when a police van approached him.
ASI Ashfaq Khan angrily asked Waqas, a barber by profession, the reason for his presence in the area.
The ASI bundled Waqas into the police van and took him to the police station where 40 other men were already locked up on similar allegation.
The police made a joint report under section 55 of Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) 1898 against twelve persons including Waqas.
Its sub-section B also empowers a police official to arrest any person within the limits of such station who has no ostensible means of subsistence, or who cannot give a satisfactory account of himself.
A couple of days ago the Lahore police faced criticism on social media when the Model Town police arrested an artist namely Abuzar Madhu on the allegation of “awaragardi” when he was waiting for an auto-rickshaw at Kalma Chowk in the wee hours.
Advocate Usama Khawar Ghumman told Dawn that the section 55 of the CrPC 1898 was a colonial legacy. He said it gave powers to police to arrest vagrants, homeless, and jobless who had no ostensible means of subsistence.

Only in pakhanistan. Arrested at "Kalma" Chowk. Karma is a she-dog.

Haramiyon ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1629730/visit ... awaragardi
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

U-turn #_____.

In 2019, I'm Duh Dim's opinion on the IMF:
The former cricketer, who had in the past declared he would rather die than go with a begging bowl to the IMF, resisted going to the fund for months.
Yesterday:

Quitting IMF programme not possible now: Tarin
Ruling out any disagreement, Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin has said that it is not possible for Pakistan to get out of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) programme at this time when the economy is reviving. :D
“We were forced to go to the IMF”.
the country at present had become a net importer of food products and that was why the international food prices were having direct impact in Pakistan
:((

Harami link:https://www.dawn.com/news/1629804/quitt ... -now-tarin
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Generation under fire for disrespecting Hindu deity in now deleted social media post
FYI - Generation is a pakhani clothing brand.
Users spotted a poster of a heavily doctored version of a Hindu deity with an employee's face pasted on top in their post.
The brand uploaded an image from the farewell ceremony of an employee, where a picture of the employee's face was pasted on top of the deity's head and each of the deity's hands carried items, such as a laptop, cell phone, clothes on a hanger and a camera, ostensibly to show that the employee multitasked at work.
The problem here is twofold: the picture itself is extremely disrespectful but outrage over the disrespect of Hinduism isn't proportionate to the usual level of rage when religion is insulted in Pakistan.
Will I'm duh Dim take this Hinduphobia to the UN? No riots on paki streets?

Haram ka link: https://images.dawn.com/news/1187839/ge ... media-post
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Gaddi Nasheen Peer Koreysh - the evil laugh.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1405606727005970432
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

[quote="anupmisra"]Advanced warning! Not suitable to be viewed by those under 45 or with an IQ less than 140 or those drinking a hot cuppa. You have been warned. Otherwise, enjoy.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1404795901365915649
Sirji, You must explicitly say it contains Madam's picture. That is the rule. Also, be ready to throw up.
Gautam
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

anupmisra wrote:Gaddi Nasheen Peer Koreysh - the evil laugh.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1405606727005970432

Like Jalebi madam, need a very apt name for this slimy sleaze ball
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

^^^
Besharm?
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

g.sarkar wrote:
anupmisra wrote:Advanced warning! Not suitable to be viewed by those under 45 or with an IQ less than 140 or those drinking a hot cuppa. You have been warned. Otherwise, enjoy.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1404795901365915649
Sirji, You must explicitly say it contains Madam's picture. That is the rule. Also, be ready to throw up.
Gautam
Thank you Saar very much. I was able to spill my cold beer even with my 90 IQ. :rotfl: It is quite assuring.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

anupmisra wrote:Advanced warning! Not suitable to be viewed by those under 45 or with an IQ less than 140 or those drinking a hot cuppa. You have been warned. Otherwise, enjoy.
I am happy to report that my strong stomach was able to take the sight. But it was touch-and-go. Especially since I was only prepared for the front-view - you never warned me that there would be a rear-view display, which would be even worse :eek:. Prepare to be sued.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.dawn.com/news/1629853/lahor ... ng-student
Lahore police register FIR against Mufti Azizur Rehman for sexually assaulting student

Gautam
Update to this wile act:

Mufti Rehman evades arrest after being booked for sexual assault of student
A spokesperson for the Lahore police said on Saturday that Mufti Azizur Rehman had "escaped", adding that officials were currently working on tracing the suspect.
His mobile phone was showing different locations within Lahore
Rana added that officials were tracing the suspect and his sons.
AoA!

Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1630291/mufti ... of-student
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Only in the Ijlamic Emirate of Pakhanistan.

Cost of enforced modesty
By Hood Bhai
Religious scholars appointed as members of the SNC Committee are supervising the content of schoolbooks in all subjects including science. In the name of Islamic morality they have warned textbook publishers not to print any diagram or sketch in biology textbooks that show human figures “sans clothes”.
In one book from 1996 I did find a diagrammatised rabbit. But with essential parts fuzzed out, it is difficult to figure out whether it was male or female or the equipment that rabbits need to reproduce themselves.
ex-senator Maulana Gul Naseeb Khan, former provincial secretary of the MMA, roundly condemned diagnostic devices that can look inside women’s bodies because, “We think that men could derive sexual pleasure from women’s bodies while conducting ECG or ultrasound”.
women would lure men under the pretext of medical procedures
‘breast’ is a taboo word and so breast cancer cannot easily be called ‘breast cancer’
Thousands of Pakistani women die yearly of ovarian and cervical cancer but ‘ovaries’ and ‘cervix’ are words too delicate to ever mention.
There you go. Indian books on Biology and medical sciences will now be banned or diagrams/sketches/photos will be edited out. Take that Yindoos.

Haramiyon ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1630231/cost- ... ed-modesty
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

anupmisra wrote:
g.sarkar wrote:https://www.dawn.com/news/1629853/lahor ... ng-student

Gautam
Update to this wile act:

Mufti Rehman evades arrest after being booked for sexual assault of student
A spokesperson for the Lahore police said on Saturday that Mufti Azizur Rehman had "escaped", adding that officials were currently working on tracing the suspect.
His mobile phone was showing different locations within Lahore
Rana added that officials were tracing the suspect and his sons.
AoA!

Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1630291/mufti ... of-student
Molana rescued himself just as our SC judges rescue themselves every now and then.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

sudarshan wrote: :eek:. Prepare to be sued.
Sue me? Haven't I been punished enough? Watching madam's rear end which is now etched into my deep memory is a high enough price to pay. My eyes are still burning. Getting sued will scar me for life.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1630278/pakis ... n-pm-imran

Absolutely not. Waiting for it to convert to Relatively yes.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

ArjunPandit wrote:https://www.dawn.com/news/1630278/pakis ... n-pm-imran

Absolutely not. Waiting for it to convert to Relatively yes.
Hilarious to see IK pretending it's his call to allow a base or not and annoying to see that journalist expressing shock as if US is entitled to have a base in other countries. The sense of entitlement is so much that I almost want to support IK here.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Future doctors of Jihadistaan will insist on patients wearing clothes even for surgery :mrgreen:

Yawn - Cost of enforced modesty
IMPLEMENTATION of the PTI’s Single National Curriculum has started in Islamabad’s schools and for students the human body is to become a dark mystery, darker than ever before. ]Religious scholars appointed as members of the SNC Committee are supervising the content of schoolbooks in all subjects including science. In the name of Islamic morality they have warned textbook publishers not to print any diagram or sketch in biology textbooks that show human figures “sans clothes”.

ex-senator Maulana Gul Naseeb Khan, former provincial secretary of the MMA, roundly condemned diagnostic devices that can look inside women’s bodies because, “We think that men could derive sexual pleasure from women’s bodies while conducting ECG or ultrasound”. Claiming that women would lure men under the pretext of medical procedures, the maulana’s party banned ECG and ultrasound for women by male technicians and doctors when in power in KP. Trained females, however, were not to be found. :mrgreen:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

AoA!

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

^^^^
Bismallah to the new takniki called ALLAH KI DEN .....Agumented Lal Lal Assymetric High voltage KItonic atmospheric DNa
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Anupji,
In Paklands, even the Latin script is written from right to left. AoA to you too.
Gautam
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Blasphemy!

Those who kill innocents are terrorists, says Fawad
Federal Information and Broadcasting Minister Fawad Chaudhry on Monday categorically said that those who kill innocent people are terrorists.
Chaudhry's remarks come a day after Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi refrained from calling Osama bin Laden a terrorist in an interview with Afghanistan’s Tolo News.
Going back 1400 years in history...

Haram ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1630657/those ... says-fawad
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

g.sarkar wrote:Anupji,
In Paklands, even the Latin script is written from right to left. AoA to you too.
Gautam
Question for the Urdu experts if Arabia/Persian/Urdu is written left to write than one hundred twenty three (123) is written as 321 or 123?

thanks
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

It's written like English nos are are right to left. Atleast accounts in Dubai and Oman
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

SBajwa wrote:
g.sarkar wrote:Anupji,
Gautam
Question for the Urdu experts if Arabia/Persian/Urdu is written left to write than one hundred twenty three (123) is written as 321 or 123?

thanks
Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Hebrew are all written right to left, not left to right.

However, from research (reading online), it seems numbers in Arabic are written left to right, just like in India, because after all, they got their number system from India.
anupmisra wrote: Sue me? Haven't I been punished enough? Watching madam's rear end which is now etched into my deep memory is a high enough price to pay. My eyes are still burning. Getting sued will scar me for life.
I'll let it go this time, since you posted that highly intriguing puzzle of the 3-year absentee dad who returned home to see his 1-year-old daughter. Still figuring, I like puzzles... :).
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

sudarshan wrote:
SBajwa wrote:

thanks
Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Hebrew are all written right to left, not left to right.

However, from research (reading online), it seems numbers in Arabic are written left to right, just like in India, because after all, they got their number system from India.
anupmisra wrote: Sue me? Haven't I been punished enough? Watching madam's rear end which is now etched into my deep memory is a high enough price to pay. My eyes are still burning. Getting sued will scar me for life.
I'll let it go this time, since you posted that highly intriguing puzzle of the 3-year absentee dad who returned home to see his 1-year-old daughter. Still figuring, I like puzzles... :).
Exactly that is the biggest proof that Numbers are from India as all Indian scripts are left to right. Why would you write language right to left and then suddenly shift the numbers to left to right? Isn't that obstructive.

thanks
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

sudarshan wrote:I'll let it go this time, since you posted that highly intriguing puzzle of the 3-year absentee dad who returned home to see his 1-year-old daughter. Still figuring, I like puzzles... :).
The bigger puzzle is the mystified look on "his" daughter's face. And don't miss the beaming motor-mama. Try explaining that.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

SBajwa wrote: Question for the Urdu experts if Arabia/Persian/Urdu is written left to write than one hundred twenty three (123) is written as 321 or 123?
thanks
No true Pakistani can count beyond 11, for ten fingers and that one hanging below the belt. Mard-e-Momin does not need to to count beyond 11, he is not concerned with higher maths. So, the question of 123 does not arise.
Gautam
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

What we should be doing is done by Deutch :((