Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by anupmisra »

Searching for an easy legal route to justify mob killings in pakhanistan. Let the courts decide.

Culprits in Sialkot incident to be prosecuted with full severity of law, PM tells Sri Lankan president
The culprits behind the lynching of a Sri Lankan factory manager in Sialkot will be prosecuted with full severity of the law, Prime Minister Imran Khan told Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa on Saturday.
"I informed him 100+ people [have been] arrested and assured him they would be prosecuted with the full severity of the law," the prime minister added.
Hmmm...that's a cop-out! Let's see what the paki penal code states.

Pakistan's Blasphemy Laws and the Role of Forensic Psychiatrists
The Pakistan Penal Code defines various categories of blasphemy offenses. They range from defilement of places of worship (punishable by a two-year prison sentence or a fine, or both, per Section 295 of the Pakistan Penal Code) to insulting the Prophet Muhammad by written or spoken word or by visible representation (punishable by death or life imprisonment and a fine, per Section 295-C of the Pakistan Penal Code).18 It further prohibits insulting Muhammad by innuendo or insinuation (Ref. 17, p 109). The language of Section 295-C does not require proof of blasphemous intent.
Although the death penalty for blasphemy has never been enforced in Pakistan despite existence in statute,20 53 people accused of blasphemy have been murdered by vigilantes before their trials (Ref. 19, p 11). There is no penalty for making a false allegation of blasphemy.
So, under paki penal code, even an insinuation of an insult is punishable by death. What the mob did was exactly what the laws of pakhanistan stipulate. A Sri Lankam manager who did not read erdoo tore down a poster put up by TLP. That's blasphemy!

Harami links: http://jaapl.org/content/early/2020/01/ ... .003916-20 and https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/91409 ... -president
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Congratulations Bakistan for coming 11th in the Jr. Hockey world cup.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

anupmisra wrote:Pak Embassy in US faced fund redundancies, staff salary delays
The Embassy of Pakistan in the United States had run out of funds to pay salaries for at least four months to some of its employees, though the Pakistani ambassador's active engagement saved the day
According to details, at least five of the Pakistani embassy's locally recruited contractual employees faced delays and non-payment of their monthly wages from August onwards.
One staffer out of the five affected, who had been working for the past ten years with the embassy, resigned in September owing to delays and non-payment.
an annual contract basis and work for the mission on bare-minimum salaries, which ranges from 2,000 to 2,500 dollars per person per month.
The domestic staffers are usually hired to help with the 'Consular section' that provides visa, passport, notarization and other consular services to the diaspora.
H'ram link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/913924 ... ary-delays
I hope Indians are helping out these poor employees in these missions. RAW?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

anupmisra wrote:
Culprits in Sialkot incident to be prosecuted with full severity of law, PM tells Sri Lankan president
The culprits behind the lynching of a Sri Lankan factory manager in Sialkot will be prosecuted with full severity of the law, Prime Minister Imran Khan told Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa on Saturday.
Anyone who opposes anti-blasphemy law himself is a blasphemer. Dimran is bull cutlet. Jeeeeeehaaaaarrrdddd!!! Where is my AK?! Where is my soosai vest?!!!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Anujan wrote:
Anyone who opposes anti-blasphemy law himself is a blasphemer. Dimran is bull cutlet. Jeeeeeehaaaaarrrdddd!!! Where is my AK?! Where is my soosai vest?!!!!
Anujan ji

they have cleverly "arrested" hundreds and charged even more "accused".
Sialkot police have registered FIR against 900 workers of a garment factory and arrested 235 people
they will spread the blame thinly and bring in an Indian "instigation" angle to explain that poor, godfearing, and sharia loving simple village folks were purposely misled and made fall guys by yeevil yindoos.

This "investigation" is fast going nowhere.

niazi just cannot afford any other result to emerge, politically speaking onlee
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

The moment they arrest more than 20 people you know this investigation isn't going anywhere.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

yensoy wrote:The moment they arrest more than 20 people you know this investigation isn't going anywhere.
Yes sir. We have seen this before.

This is all an act, a choreographed show for the gullible, international audience. The crocodile tears, the online anguish, the long editorials, the fake celebrity expressions of over-exaggerated horror, the "this is not islam" speeches by the beardos.... it's all part of the play book per al kitab.

I can foresee the wife of the murdered Sri Lankan to "forgive" all the culprits, unknown sums of money will change hands, TTP/TLP will swear to admonish their street cadre, and the one lone paki who tried to help the Lankan will be offered the highest national award (by the Lankans, or the pakis or both).
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Exactly per the playbook:

Sialkot lynching: Pak govt to honour man who tried to shield victim
Pakistan PM Imran Khan announced on Twitter that the man, Malik Adnan, will be given Tamgha i Shujaat for trying to protect the Sri Lankan factory manager.
“On behalf of the nation, ...We will award him Tamgha i Shujaat,” Khan tweeted.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-ne ... 08880.html
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Right on que^^
What on earth is that award!!
He deserves the highest that Shitistan can afford
Who knows he might get visa to Norway/Sweden/Denmark
And his son or grandson will blow himself up in a football match
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Rsatchi wrote:What on earth is that award!!
Exactly. It's arbitrary. The eight cops that died resisting TLP did not get this bravery award. On the other hand, due to global pressure, this award was given to malala..la..la..la.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

On a serious note, this is a very serious situation for dimran

Salman Taseer decided he wanted to be a woke liberal and called for Asia Bibi's release in an interview.

Asia Bibi was a christian, and had gotten into an argument with some other ayesha in her street, who then turned around and yelled "BLASPHEMER!!! JEEEHAAARRRRDDD!!!!" and got Asia Bibi arrested. This seems to be a common modus operandi to take the property of non-muslims in Pakistan -- just accuse them of blasphemy, and either get them lynched or arrested, then walk in and claim possession of their house/factory/car etc. There is more than it meets the eye in the Sri Lankan fella's lynching. I am willing to bet 100% that the Sri Lankan fella caught a bunch of his employees embezzling money or pilfering and got bull cuttled. Anyway I digress

So Salman Taseer wanted to be woke or perhaps a sympathy because his mother was a Christian.

He got assassinated by his own bodyguard for his troubles, who accused him of blasphemy, for supporting a blasphemer. It might be funny for us to say "Those who support leniency for blasphemy are themselves a blasphemer" but this is how Lahori-logic works in Jihadistan. If Dimran openly sides with the lynched Sri Lankan man, he better get some Sikh or Christian bodyguards. One cannot rule out Peerni herself mixing something into the kaala daal he is rumored to rub all over his body.

And the fella who shot taseer?

He was garlanded, And then when he was hanged, he got a hero's funeral -- with crowds, flower petals and fiery speeches

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

anupmisra wrote:Exactly per the playbook:

Pakistan PM Imran Khan announced on Twitter that the man, Malik Adnan, will be given Tamgha i Shujaat for trying to protect the Sri Lankan factory manager.
“On behalf of the nation, ...We will award him Tamgha i Shujaat,” Khan tweeted.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bet 100% that Mr Malik Adnan will apply for a canadian visa. Dimran has told the Jihadis the name of the fella who obstructed their pious duty of lynching. He and his family is bullcutlet now for trying to protect a blasphemer.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

I was with the impression that only in India that Muslims attack hindus and later very few Muslims stand for photo ops saving a temple or Hindu. Only This act gets full praise from liberal media masking the real culprits.
Looks like the same template is followed even in pakiLand.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

madhu wrote:I was with the impression that only in India that Muslims attack hindus and later very few Muslims stand for photo ops saving a temple or Hindu. Only This act gets full praise from liberal media masking the real culprits.
Looks like the same template is followed even in pakiLand.
especially when the alternate was niazi's head on a plate
Manmohan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Manmohan »

Cross posting from the Books Folder thread

THE PAKISTANI (MIS)INFORMATION WARFARE

History bears witness to the fact that physical warfare has been accompanied with disinformation and deception. From ‘Ashwatthama is Dead’ in Mahabharat, to Goebbels and ‘Baghdad Bob’ in more modern times, lies have been used fairly liberally to either ensnare a wily enemy or to keep own people in dark in case the war is going against oneself.

This is quite true in the India-Pakistan ‘Tango’ as well, especially due to the wide disparity in conventional military capability due to which the results of practically each and every military engagement between India and Pakistan since the very birth of Pakistan in 1947 have gone against it.

To that end, lying to their own populace is justifiable. It is something that a weaker military that literally rules over its country may be excused for resorting to, in order to save its face and ensure its primacy in the political scene that ultimately enables it to appropriate a lion’s share of the meagre government revenues that Pakistan collects.

Before I move ahead, I’ll just lay out some of the ‘popular’ myths that Pakistanis believe to be gospel truth, thanks to their Army that has fed them such lies:

1. 1947-48 War: Pakistan government / army was not involved in any capacity whatsoever, neither in the initial ‘tribal’ invasion, nor in subsequent military operations.

2. 1965 War:

a) Pakistan won the war.
b) India ‘betrayed’ Pakistan by opening up a front on the International Boundary just as Pakistan was about to liberate Kashmir.
c) Squadron Leader MM Alam became an ace pilot in a single sortie when he shot down five IAF Hunter aircraft within a span of 28 seconds!

3. 1971 War:

a) Pakistan lost East Pakistan due to the treachery of the Bengalis.
b) There was no genocide / rapes carried out by Pakistan Army in the days leading up to the war.

4. 1999 Kargil War:

a) There were no regular Pakistan Army troops on the hills across the LoC. Instead it were just ‘highly motivated freedom fighters’.
b) Despite the above ‘fact’, Pakistan would still have won the Kargil War had Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif not panicked and gone to the USA to seek an immediate ceasefire.

The above lies are far too blatant, yet prolific in general Pakistani narrative, for me to deem them worthy of citing any sources for them. So I will just leave it at that.

Of course, there are other, smaller lies as well. For example, that Pakistan Army is deployed on the Siachen Glacier instead of the lower reaches of the Saltoro Ridge from where it actually can’t even see the Siachen Glacier!

However, for the purpose of this chapter, I shall concentrate on the web of lies that they spun in the aftermath of the Balakot Strike and subsequent shooting down of an F-16 a day after that, and the desperate ‘info warfare’ campaign that followed in the days and months after that.

Their very first acknowledgement of the Balakot strike commenced with a lie that IAF fighters had been chased away, being forced to drop their ordnance in the open that led to destruction of nothing more than a few trees when in true ‘Goebbelist’ style, Major General Asif Ghafoor tweeted from the official handle of DG ISPR, photos of Indian bombs that had supposedly ‘fallen in the open’.

So this was going to be the party line of Pakistan hereinafter. So much so, that less than 72 hours after the strike, the Pakistani Federal Minister and Adviser to Prime Minister of Pakistan for Climate Change, Mr Malik Amin Aslam accused India of ‘eco-terrorism’ for bombing a reserve forest and threatened to complain against India in the UN for waging environmental terrorism by causing the uprooting of ‘dozens of pine trees’!

Sadly, no such complaint was made!
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Anujan wrote:
anupmisra wrote:Exactly per the playbook:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bet 100% that Mr Malik Adnan will apply for a canadian visa. Dimran has told the Jihadis the name of the fella who obstructed their pious duty of lynching. He and his family is bullcutlet now for trying to protect a blasphemer.
Haven't seen the video myself. Was the person actually trying to save the Sri Lankan or has been just been made a convenient part of the narrative.. old timers may recall several stories of partition time when the trusted family servant would pretend to help but actually lead them in the hands of the jihadi mobs...
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

You are probably correct, they are just creating a false narrative that not all Pakis are bad.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Another way they might soon try to divert from the core issue will be to start saying that the Sri Lankan was not the only target.. the Mob also wanted to kill others like the Owner.

They might even try to brazen it out by saying that other issues relating to non/delayed payment of salaries etc was the main issue and the religious part got somehow added in the heat of the moment and that turned out to be the final straw for the momeens

In short, they will try to dilute the base 'ghazis-killing-kufr' core as soon as possible so that they (Politicians, Jernails, Police) can avoid the heat from both sides - the civilized world on one side and the jihadi fundoos baying for their blood on the other side..
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Manish_P wrote:Another way they might soon try to divert from the core issue will be to start saying that the Sri Lankan was not the only target.. the Mob also wanted to kill others like the Owner.
Fret not, mon ami, that angle is already doing the "chatterati rounds" on TV channels.

Basic thesis: it could never be a religious angle. Because it's a peaceful faith and all that...Two alternate narratives are being explored.

1) it was a RAA conspiracy to malign the great manufacturing city of Sialkot where "futbaalz are made with cowhides", and

2) it was a long-standing work-related enmity that spilled over after the Lankan resisted by running to the roof of the building.

The first kaanspeeracy was flippantly thrown as an option by Nusrat Mirza (chacha pakistan) in a debate. I will scan for links.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

And, now this.

Pakistan Defence Min. Justifies Sialkot Mob Lynching; Says 'kids Do Things Out Of Emotions'
...Defence Minister Pervez Khattak has justified the killing by hardliner mob. In a shameful remark, Khattak has opined the Sri Lankan man was lynched by "emotional young people", as per the Dawn. Moreover, he has also asserted that the mob lynching should not be linked to the recent lifting of the ban on Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP).
Pakistan's Defence Minister stated, "Murders take place when young people get emotional". He went on to say, "When children grow up, they get spirited and do things out of emotions".
Khattak further added that even he could do wrong things in a state of heightened emotions.
This just in. Dimmy has dimmer dimwits surrounding him.

Not a haram link: https://www.republicworld.com/world-new ... tions.html
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Anup ji, RAA conspiracy is de facto reason given for all ills in jihadistan EXCEPT blasphemy (acton against..). After all how can you give credit to Kufrs for Ghazi ordained duty hain.

The second part might be tried and it is just a weaker variant of the 'bad employer' variant. Much easier to use the 'Bad employer' thing which can also be pushed by leftists, wokes, and others to target their respective opponents etc. Useful for the establishment too - for begging of Aid, forgiving of loans etc ('Please do not ask us to raise taxes' etc etc).

Added later - this just seems like TLP sending a message to paki industry to pay up more while also going easy on their boys if they don't turn up for work (like a mafia backed union thing).. and at the same time warning the Paki politicos to ensure they don't blame the TLP else they will be the next target a la Tasreer..
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

The prime concern, of non resident Bakis, is not how to stop it but rather that it is getting difficult to defend it...

Sialkot tragedy cannot be defended, Pakistani Americans say

Mr Hassan of the Pakistani American Congress, who is from Seattle, Washington, says his group has been lobbying for Pakistan for the last eight years. “Every now and then, something happens that tarnishes the country’s image,” he says. He thinks that it will also impede Pakistan’s effort to come off the FATF gray list and will be mentioned in international reports on religious intolerance as well.

Wajid Hassan of the Pakistani American Congress fears that this incident will have a long-lasting effect. “Every time we go and talk about Pakistan, they will ask about the Sialkot incident.”

Agha Hasnain, a Pakistani runner who has run 135 marathons in each of the 50 US states, says that whenever he gets a chance, he talks about Pakistan after an event. “But now, it will be very difficult to do so. This is unbelievably bad news for Pakistan.”

Mr Hasnain, the runner from Virginia, says his daughter “showed me the news and asked: ‘What’s happening in Pakistan?’ I said those are foolish people. :roll: But she said, ‘that’s not an answer. Tell me how they let this happen?’”
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Per the playbook discussed earlier, here's the next step in "humanizing" the brutal murder. These inbreds are so predictable.

Sialkot incident is unfortunate, TLP
The Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP), which was linked to the gory incident by social media users, distanced itself from the lynching, and condemned it. “While the incident is tragic, what’s equally sad is linking the TLP to it. We call for an independent and transparent investigation and those responsible to be arrested and exposed. When the rule of law prevails, no one will dare take the law into their hands,” a TLP spokesman said.
Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1661878/ghast ... mes-nation
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

anupmisra wrote: ...
2) it was a long-standing work-related enmity that spilled over after the Lankan resisted by running to the roof of the building.
Here it is. The new thesis to deflect from the real cause.

'Personal vendetta led to brutal killing of Sri Lankan national in Sialkot'
Priyantha Diyawadana was a thorough professional known for his stern production standards, says SCCI president
Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) President Mian Imran Akbar said that "personal vendetta" on part of some labourers in the garb of alleged religious tilt led to the heinous incident.
"Studying the details of the case, it was found that Priyantha was a thorough professional known for his stern production standards," he said in a statement.
"The business community resolved to formulate policies to avoid any such incidents in future," he added.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP), while expressing grief and sorrow over the senseless killing of the Sri Lankan national, said that it was unfortunate that the incident was being attributed to his party. He said that TLP stood with the oppressed and was against every oppressor and the usage of blasphemy allegations for personal purposes was highly condemnable.
Haramzadon ka link: https://tribune.com.pk/story/2332450/pe ... in-sialkot
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

anupmisra wrote:And, now this.

Pakistan Defence Min. Justifies Sialkot Mob Lynching; Says 'kids Do Things Out Of Emotions'
…..
The Poys will be poys defence.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

anupmisra wrote:Good News T'rin: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

'Good news': Shaukat Tarin confirms SBP's receipt of $3bn deposit from Saudi Arabia
Adviser to the Prime Minister on Finance and Revenue Shaukat Tarin…… thanked the kingdom and its crown prince for the "kind gesture". :roll:
“As per agreement all terms are confidential and cannot be revealed without the consent of both the parties.”
…..
However it can be revealed that the confidential terms of the agreement, and the crown prince’s expectations of Pakistan, were drafted by that expert contract lawyer, Vātsyāyana.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

anupmisra wrote:
"Studying the details of the case, it was found that Priyantha was a thorough professional known for his stern production standards," he said in a statement.
"The business community resolved to formulate policies to avoid any such incidents in future"
Meaning that the owners and managers will be careful not to be stern for discipline with the workers, especially if they are the TLP boys..

Good boost for TLP recruitment :mrgreen:
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

anupmisra wrote:...
"When the rule of (Sharia) law prevails, no one will dare take the law into their hands,” a TLP spokesman said
As the wise Hakeem was oft fond of saying - Jihadistan needs more Islam :((
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Baikul wrote:...

However it can be revealed that the confidential terms of the agreement, and the crown prince’s expectations of Pakistan, were drafted by that expert contract lawyer, Vātsyāyana.

:rotfl:

Baikul ji, I am not really an expert of the er 'Arts'.. did the good sage actually cover GUBO in his seminal treatise?
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Manish_P wrote:
Baikul wrote:...

:rotfl:

Baikul ji, I am not really an expert of the er 'Arts'.. did the good sage actually cover GUBO in his seminal treatise?
I am sure Manish ji that, even if the sage hadn’t covered it his first or subsequent editions, the crown prince would have insisted on the inclusion of a few clauses, if not entire chapters, on the same.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Two army pilots martyred as helicopter crashes in Siachen: ISPR

Link
Was the heli shot down by us or poor journalism? Calling Saltoro Ridge as Siachin?
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

A dozen under-trial prisoners flee Lahore court lock-up as policemen watch on
At least 12 under-trial prisoners escaped police custody after a clash broke out between two groups while they were being presented before a local court in Lahore on Monday.

Police said they had managed to re-arrest two of the fleeing prisoners, and efforts were being made to apprehend the others.

The incident took place when 166 prisoners from two jails arrested in various cases were brought to the district courts in Lahore's Model Town for hearings, Lahore SSP (Operations) Mustansar Feroze told the media.

He said the suspects were being kept in the “bakhshi khana” — the lock-up for under-trial prisoners — of the court when a fight started between two groups.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

https://twitter.com/NcAsthana/status/14 ... 1767270400
(paraphrasing) "Pakis arrested 800 people in 1 day!!!!111 ZOMG!!!111"
Pretty pathetic when people who were part of the Indian govt. fall for this paki trickery like they were born yesterday. And we expected such morons to actually defend Indian citizens from the Paki mendacity.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

srikandan wrote:Pretty pathetic when people who were part of the Indian govt. fall for this paki trickery like they were born yesterday. And we expected such morons to actually defend Indian citizens from the Paki mendacity.
Kufr: Tomorrow's headlines in erdoo papers:

"800 RAA agints captured after they were tricked by a scheme planned by pakjab pulis and Christian Lankan immigrant".
Sub-heading: "TLP played a key role in setting up a shell company. Prez Rajapakse on board from day 1. Lankan to get the second highest civil award for the sacrifice and posthumous citizenship. 72 raisins grunteed".
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

saip wrote:Two army pilots martyred as helicopter crashes in Siachen: ISPR

Link
Was the heli shot down by us or poor journalism? Calling Saltoro Ridge as Siachin?
Does a naturally occurring heli crash look like this?

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Vimal ji, Baki police couldn't even stop a lone person from being snatched away from their custody then how could they be expected to keep control of a 100 plus..

Yawn story from 2-3 days back -

'Armed men free property tycoon Nadeem Ijaz from police custody in Pindi'
A property tycoon who had been on interim bail in a fraud case was freed from police custody by his armed men as he was being driven to the police station on Tuesday after his bail was cancelled by the Lahore High Court Rawalpindi bench.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Fall out from Sialkot murder.

Sri Lanka to bolster security for international cricketers after Sialkot lynching
Sri Lanka will bolster security for international cricketers after a national of the country, factory manager Priyantha Kumara, was lynched and set ablaze by a mob in Sialkot over blasphemy allegations, an official said on Monday.
A dozen players from Pakistan are taking part in the Lanka Premier League (LPL) T20 competition, including veterans Shoaib Malik and Mohammad Hafeez.
Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1662282/sri-l ... t-lynching
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

I don't understand why Priyantha Kumara was working in Pakistan that too for 8 long years and he was a Christian. Was he not reading news? There are so many countries where could have have earned more and not lost his life.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/12/ ... -blasphemy
Lynched Sri Lankan man’s family seeks justice from Pakistan
Priyantha Kumara’s family says it is still struggling to make sense of the ‘inhumanity’ of the killing as they make preparations for the funeral.
“We are humans, no? We have to respect each other and each other’s religion.”
The victim is survived by his wife and two children, aged nine and 14. Kumara’s family has asked the Sri Lankan government to request financial compensation from either the Pakistani government or Kumara’s employer for his immediate family.
Kamal Kumara and a second brother live in the Pakistani city of Faisalabad, about 175km (108 miles) southwest of Sialkot, where both also work in textile factories. Priyantha Kumara, a textile engineer, moved to Sialkot in 2010 to pursue work as an industrial engineer and later became a factory manager “because of better economic prospects”.

Kamal said all three Kumara brothers had never had any complaints while living in Pakistan.
His brothers, meanwhile, are debating whether they can return to Pakistan safely, and how to break the details of his death to their ailing mother, who suffers from diabetes and high blood pressure.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

"We are humans, no? We have to respect each other and each other’s religion.”

I don't know.

Why not ask polytheists, atheists, homosexuals, witches, animists, Jews, Roma, Shias, Ahmadis, Catholics in addition to Christians and Muslims.