Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
AshishA
BRFite

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by AshishA »

Ambar wrote:News coming out of a major terror attack in Karachi. Atleast 12 have been confirmed dead and dozens wounded. Pakis as usual are blaming it on "gas cylinder explosion" but TTP have claimed it was them who orchestrated the attack.
Now there is a blast in Quetta too.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Paki press is calling it a pindichana sewer gas blast. Highly doubtful, if 14 people will be killed and 15 others injured because of sewer gas.

At least 14 killed, 15 injured in blast in Karachi's Shershah area
SHO Zafar Ali Shah said the explosion took place in a nullah (drain) located underneath a private bank, which had been served a notice to vacate the premises so the nullah could be cleaned up.
The report, released later in the day, concluded that the blast occurred due to gas leakage and the accumulation of gases in the nullah underneath the building.
Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1664504/at-le ... rshah-area
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Great visionary leaders dress alike.

Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

One killed, 10 injured in Quetta blast
QUETTA: One woman was killed while 10 others injured in a bomb blast in the busy Kandhari Bazaar area of Quetta on Saturday evening.

According to police, unidentified miscreants had planted an explosive device in a motorcycle, which they parked at the crossing between Masjid Road and Kandhari Bazaar.

As a result of the motorcycle explosion, one person was killed on the spot while 10 others were injured. A woman, who was passing through the area, was among those injured in the explosion.

A spokesperson for the Counter-Terrorism Department confirmed that the explosive device was detonated remotely. He also said that three cars and several motorcycles were destroyed in the blast, while nearby shops also sustained damages.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

TSP is now trying to milk the OIC in the name of Afghanistan. Let us see if they will fall for it.
Mobilising the ummah
What is the Muslim ummah doing amidst all this activity? Until now, one did not hear much. However, of late, the Saudis took the initiative, and Pakistan offered to host the OIC meeting in Islamabad on Dec 19. Bringing the Saudis, who host the headquarters of the OIC, on board was indeed important. Pakistan expects the event to focus on addressing the humanitarian crisis. It would be good to create a trust fund or some other special purpose vehicle to finance humanitarian relief. Charity and philanthropic organisations in the Muslim world should also be mobilised to provide assistance directly to the Afghans.

It is heartening that Pakistan has taken this timely initiative of mobilising the Muslim world. Importantly, the government has made it clear that Pakistan is not speaking for the Afghan government. The latter can do that on its own. Pakistan’s sole concern in hosting the meeting is to mobilise support for ordinary Afghans. That’s a noble objective. Hoping that the Muslim world would make generous pledges of financial and in-kind support, the real test would be how urgently the Muslim ummah walks the talk.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

anupmisra wrote:Paki press is calling it a pindichana sewer gas blast. Highly doubtful, if 14 people will be killed and 15 others injured because of sewer gas.

At least 14 killed, 15 injured in blast in Karachi's Shershah area
SHO Zafar Ali Shah said the explosion took place in a nullah (drain) located underneath a private bank, which had been served a notice to vacate the premises so the nullah could be cleaned up.
The report, released later in the day, concluded that the blast occurred due to gas leakage and the accumulation of gases in the nullah underneath the building.
Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1664504/at-le ... rshah-area
16 now. There are also news of people then looting the bank after the building collapse instead of helping those injured in the blast.

There are also some gruesome images circulating on the internet of multiple porki soldiers getting their 72s in Balochistan in the hands of Baloch freedom fighters. While authenticity and dates of these attacks are unknown, BLF claims to have helped 19 paki soldiers get their quota of 72s this week.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

2 killed, 4 injured in suicide attack on ANP vehicle in Bajaur

Momeen on momeen.

Haramiyon ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1664676/2-kil ... -in-bajaur
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

The dimwit speaks!

Indian surgical strike could bring N-armed countries face-to-face: PM
Excerpts of his brilliance:
People of India are very sensible but are being ruled by fanatics”
8 million people (Kashmiris) were living in an open jail
900,000 Indian soldiers had kept them in the open jail
if Muslim countries have their own relations with India, then we should not talk to anyone and can’t expect any positive response
after the death of his mother, he turned to spirituality
resolution passed by the founders of Pakistan also had the same objective that the country should be a welfare state
Our ruling elite is corrupt
the country has no future because when the prime minister and ministers start stealing money
He said that he started his movement because on the one hand he wanted to make Pakistan a welfare state and on the other hand there should be rule of law.
I know Western politics better than most people.
I have always been a critic of the Afghan war, so I have been criticised. I also criticise the policies of my government. That does not mean that I am against Pakistan
I have always said that the real corruption is done by the prime minister and the ministers
I said I will end corruption in 90 days
there are two types of corruption; one is done by the ministers and the prime minister and the other is done by the lower level officials
The example of the Holy Prophet is before us. He was honest and trustworthy. He always did justice.
we are the third nation in the world to have succumbed to the global epidemic
Terrorism has no religion
Afghanistan was also suffering from economic crisis and if they were not helped, then there would be a humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan due to which Afghanistan would once again be a victim of terrorism
Had enough of his honor's magnificence? We are all so blessed by his presence. He should be repeatedly nominated for an Oscar and a Nobel (both in the same year).

Harami link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/918010 ... to-face-pm
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Manmohan wrote: Sudarshan Ji,
I have the author's explicit permission to share two chapters from the book since he being a still serving officer, wouldn't want to do so himself. It just so happens that he is related to my wife, so that made this part a bit easy to do. In fact, with the post above, I have just finished posting the last of the excerpts that he had permitted me to do. So there will be no more posting about the book hereafter.

As you noted, the book is really interesting to read and that's the reason I sought to share some bit of it here since I am sure that people on the forum would appreciate it.

Amongst other things, in the 'Way Ahead' chapter he talks about, amongst other things, 'Land for Terror' as well.

This said, keeping in mind copyright issues as you too highlighted, I shall not be sharing any more excerpts!
The book is available free on Kindle unlimited. Kindle unlimited offers 30 days unlimited reading free and has an offer of 3 months at Rs 99.
Although it is free to read, the author still gets a royalty (as is the case with my book on Kindle Unlimited), hence posting this. I have downloaded the kindle version myself and it promises to be an absorbing read.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Deans wrote:
Manmohan wrote: Sudarshan Ji,
I have the author's explicit permission to share two chapters from the book since he being a still serving officer, wouldn't want to do so himself. It just so happens that he is related to my wife, so that made this part a bit easy to do. In fact, with the post above, I have just finished posting the last of the excerpts that he had permitted me to do. So there will be no more posting about the book hereafter.

As you noted, the book is really interesting to read and that's the reason I sought to share some bit of it here since I am sure that people on the forum would appreciate it.

Amongst other things, in the 'Way Ahead' chapter he talks about, amongst other things, 'Land for Terror' as well.

This said, keeping in mind copyright issues as you too highlighted, I shall not be sharing any more excerpts!
The book is available free on Kindle unlimited. Kindle unlimited offers 30 days unlimited reading free and has an offer of 3 months at Rs 99.
Although it is free to read, the author still gets a royalty (as is the case with my book on Kindle Unlimited), hence posting this. I have downloaded the kindle version myself and it promises to be an absorbing read.
I will certainly place my order for the payment copy.
Rishirishi
BRFite

Post by Rishirishi »

[quote]Rethinking Pakistan's National Security Policy? Ft. Dr. Moeed Yusuf | The Pakistan Pivot[/quote]

A very interesting hour long interview with Pakistans NSA. Frankly I am quite surprised by the questions asked and the response. I have been following the TSP media and there seems to be a realization that ;
1 The military (clled "Establishment") is to at least partly blame for the economic and terrorist mess.
2 Bangladesh is history and people seem to accept that it was a good thing for the Banglas.
3 People have a strong dislike for Modhi.
4 People realize that fundamentalism is not going to give them peace, stability and prosperity, but quite the opposite.

Please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9K50ZVaps
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

OIC sets up ‘humanitarian fund’ for Afghanistan
ISLAMABAD: The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) on Sunday set up a humanitarian fund to be operated by the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) to help avert the humanitarian and economic crises in Afghanistan, as Prime Minister Imran khan warned that the neighbouring country could potentially become the “biggest man-made crisis” if the world did not act.

The announcement of the fund was part of the measures the 57-member Islamic bloc agreed upon after the 17th Extraordinary Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) hosted by Pakistan. However, it is unclear if the decisions made by the OIC will make an immediate impact on the ground in Afghanistan, which is in dire need of humanitarian assistance. The humanitarian fund would channel financial assistance to be provided by member states to Afghanistan.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, who held a joint news conference along with OIC Secretary General Hissein Brahim Taha, said the establishment of a trust fund would help address that problem. However, no pledges or donations were made yet to the newly created fund as Qureshi said the fund was just announced and hopefully member countries would start contributing to it soon. He also admitted that another reason the fund was set up was because some of the member countries were not willing to channel assistance through the Taliban government.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Darra Adam Khel: Federal Minister Shibli Faraz survives attack
DARRA ADAM KHEL: Federal Minister for Science and Technology Senator Shibli Faraz on Sunday survived an attack on his car while he was on his way from Darra Adam Khel in District Kohat of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to Peshawar.

According to a report by Geo News, the minister has said that he escaped the attack unharmed, however, his driver has sustained injuries and has been taken to a hospital for treatment. Taking to Twitter, Shibli revealed that his vehicle was attacked by a mob. They also opened fire on the car.
Later on, speaking to the media over the phones, the minister detailed that his assailants were "young" and were carrying "black flags."

He, however, said that he couldn't read what was written on the flags.

"A group of about 40-50 people attacked the security vehicle ahead of mine. When the vehicle moved ahead, they fired shots at it," said the minister, according to Geo News.

The minister further added that the mob even tried to chase his car after launching the attack but he safely reached Peshawar, adding that his driver has been injured and had been bleeding profusely, but it is uncertain what caused the injury. {This is very suspicious. Might be a dog and pony show organised by the minister himself}
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Another gas leak. This time in Quetta.
Two killed in gas leak blast
QUETTA: A man and a woman died and eight others, including women and children, were injured in a blast caused by a gas leak in a house on the Airport Road here on Sunday.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

jamwal wrote:Image
Some more details :

Chinese national brutally murdered at Karachi’s port Qasim
A Chinese national was brutally murdered and his body was hanged in a room at Port Qasim on the outskirts of Karachi. This news comes days after locals pledged to take up arms against foreign invaders in Pakistan.

The deceased was identified as Li Wenzhang, 53, a national of the People’s Republic of China who came to Karachi six months ago to work in locally based mainland company. His body was found inside a K-Electric power station at the Port Muhammad Bin Qasim. The police officials shared with the police surgeon a video that shows the body hanged by the door of a room. The 53-year-old was murdered and later hanged, the police surgeon said.

A video under investigation shows Wenzhang propped against a room door with his feet touching the ground. A piece of cloth was wrapped around his neck and the top part of the door, holding him straight.
This comes up as the first attack after locals pledged to take up arms in the wake of massive Gwadar protest
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Dilbu wrote:OIC sets up ‘humanitarian fund’ for Afghanistan
ISLAMABAD: The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) on Sunday set up a humanitarian fund to be operated by the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) to help avert the humanitarian and economic crises in Afghanistan,
But...this is against the sp'rit of the conference organized by gaddi nasheen and the dimwit. OIC should have chosen pakhanistan to manage the fund. This is the least OIC can do to repay the pakis for trillions they have invested and lost in afghanistan.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

And, now this.

KP local govt elections: JUI-F leader accidentally kills himself during celebratory firing
In a shocking incident, a Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F) Village Council candidate, Zakariya Khan, accidentally killed himself when he resorted to firing in jubilation of his victory in the elections.
Zakariya Khan, ecstatic at news of his triumph on a General Councillor seat, resorted to celebratory gunfire only for the bullet to hit him
District Khyber turned into a conflict zone Sunday when the local government elections took place. Rocket attacks, firing and suicide bombings at various locations caused six casualties yesterday while several were injured.
Polling stations for women were also attacked in Nowshera and Buner.
Thank you djinnah!

Haram link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/91833 ... ory-firing
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

anupmisra wrote: Rocket attacks, firing and suicide bombings at various locations caused six casualties yesterday[/b] while several were injured.
Polling stations for women were also attacked in Nowshera and Buner.
[/quote]

Festive Season :wink:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

RajaRudra wrote:Festive Season :wink:
That festive season lasts for 365 days per year.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Rishirishi wrote:[quote]Rethinking Pakistan's National Security Policy? Ft. Dr. Moeed Yusuf | The Pakistan Pivot

A very interesting hour long interview with Pakistans NSA. Frankly I am quite surprised by the questions asked and the response. I have been following the TSP media and there seems to be a realization that ;
1 The military (clled "Establishment") is to at least partly blame for the economic and terrorist mess.
2 Bangladesh is history and people seem to accept that it was a good thing for the Banglas.
3 People have a strong dislike for Modhi.
4 People realize that fundamentalism is not going to give them peace, stability and prosperity, but quite the opposite.

Please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9K50ZVaps[/quote]

It is pure ISPR puff piece. Not a word to be believed. Slick hair and high quality audio/video. Rehash of the same old stuff. He did compare Modi govt with Nazis, and he did mention the "core interests" a couple of times which means that their position on Kashmir is not changing. There is nothing new here, probably only the realization that their goose is cooked.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

From the mouth of Lord Faw Faw:

Chaudhry sees Pakistan's 'downfall' after JUI's wins in KP local body polls
Minister for Information and Broadcasting Fawad Chaudhry on Tuesday predicted the country would face "downfall" after the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam scored big in the first phase of local body elections in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Chaudhry, while addressing a post-cabinet press conference, termed the victory was "unfortunate", as he stressed that the party "is against women's rights and is a supporter of extremist policies when it comes to religion".
“Imran Khan is the leader of the federation, it is important for the leadership and workers of PTI to put aside their differences and strengthen Imran Khan," Chaudhry said.
The ruling party could not grab a single mayor seat, winning in only one tehsil in Peshawar out of six tehsils.
In other words, Après moi, le déluge.

Harami link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/91866 ... body-polls
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Whatever happens "Aapne ghabrana nahi hai"!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

vimal wrote:Whatever happens "Aapne ghabrana nahi hai"!
Now the new slogan should be "Aapka gharana nahi hai" (Na ghar ke, na ghat ke).
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

TBH, Im the Dim copied the slogan from British "Keep Calm and carry on".
He is a duffer that can't come up with anything remotely clever.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Pakistan’s economy is busted, but Islamabad clearly has access to other, ‘shady funds’
A bankrupt state with a monstrous ego that sees itself as a ‘regional power’ is bad enough. What’s worse is that it’s spreading outwards into South Asia.
https://theprint.in/opinion/pakistans-e ... ds/784232/
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Crypto should be banned by India to collapse the paki elite funds.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Please see my post in the "What makes Pakistan Tick?" thread.
All the above snippets are showing a pattern of instability!

viewtopic.php?p=2527844#p2527844
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Remember a few years back, p*kis used to indulge in tit-for-tat missile tests with India? Every time we tested a missile, they would too. To keep up the pretense of equal-equal. :roll: :P

Of late, there is nothing from their end. Did they realize the futility of trying to keep up with India or their economy is really in the toilet and can't afford these kinds of childish games?
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

la.khan wrote:Remember a few years back, p*kis used to indulge in tit-for-tat missile tests with India? Every time we tested a missile, they would too. To keep up the pretense of equal-equal. :roll: :P

Of late, there is nothing from their end. Did they realize the futility of trying to keep up with India or their economy is really in the toilet and can't afford these kinds of childish games?
supply chain issues have caused a shortage of green paint.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

'Self-inflicted wound': PM Imran says decision to join Afghan war not made in public interest but for dollars
Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed regret on Tuesday over the decision regarding Pakistan's participation in America's 20-year-long 'war on terror' in Afghanistan, saying it was made not in the public interest but "for dollars".

Speaking to officers at the Foreign Office (FO) after it "successfully" organised the 17th extraordinary session of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation's (OIC) Council of Foreign Ministers last Sunday to address a looming humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan, the premier said he was close to decision-makers back when it had to be decided whether Pakistan should join the 'war on terror'.

"And so, I am well aware of what considerations there were behind the decision. Unfortunately, the people of Pakistan were not a consideration," he added. "The considerations, instead, were the same as in the 1980s, when we participated in the Afghan jihad," he said, referring to the Soviet-Afghan war.

Terming the war a "self-inflicted wound for Pakistan", Prime Minister Imran went on to say, however, that "we cannot blame anyone else for this outcome [of the decision]."
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

la.khan wrote:Of late, there is nothing from their end. Did they realize the futility of trying to keep up with India or their economy is really in the toilet and can't afford these kinds of childish games?
The childish games have a tactical value (viz., keep the paki press chatting and the awam happy). Here's a test conducted on December 21, 2021.

Pakistan conducts successful test of enhanced version of home-grown cruise missile: ISPR
test of an enhanced range version of the indigenously developed Babur cruise missile 1B
the cruise missile has a range of more than 900 kilometres, twice the distance of an earlier missile of the same model
In February, the military had successfully test-fired an earlier version of the missile with the capability to hit land and sea targets up to 450 kilometres away.
Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1665039
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Dilbu wrote:Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed regret on Tuesday over the decision regarding Pakistan's participation in America's 20-year-long 'war on terror' in Afghanistan, saying it was made not in the public interest but "for dollars". Terming the war a "self-inflicted wound for Pakistan", Prime Minister Imran went on to say, however, that "we cannot blame anyone else for this outcome [of the decision].
Confirmed. Dimmy is a Raa agint! His real name is Mahes Yadeve Singh.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Uncircumcised abdools can't get into PAF. :rotfl:
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

jamwal wrote: Uncircumcised abdools can't get into PAF. :rotfl:
...for clear cut instructions regarding circumcision... :mrgreen:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Man remanded for vandalising temple in Karachi's Narayanpura
Police claimed to have arrested Waleed after he entered a temple in the Eidgah area and hammered an idol on Monday evening.
The IO, Inspector Zahid Shah, submitted that the suspect was caught by the members of the Hindu community and handed him over to the police.
He requested the court to remand him in police custody for 14 days. However, the judge remanded the suspect in police custody till Dec 28.
Seven days should be enough for the court to come to its senses and release the momeen who was only doing his duty as required by the book.

Haramiyon ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1665142/man-r ... arayanpura
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Pakistanis have cryptocurrency worth $20bn, reveals FPCCI chief
The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry Wednesday revealed that Pakistanis possessed cryptocurrency worth around $20 billion.
He urged the government to devise a comprehensive policy so that people could cash the cryptocurrency in Pakistan instead of Dubai. Even India has introduced rules related to cryptocurrency, Magoon added.
Haram link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/91888 ... ates-fpcci
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the pakis forget that some things always come back to bite their own bony paki asses

In his unfortunate UN speech niazi said “ Pakistan created Taliban, trained them provided food and shelter, Pakistan did everything for them” Pakistanis were singing, dancing and clapping celebrating for Taliban for taking over Afganistan

and now, the pakis are REAPING WHAT THEY SOWED.

Taliban tear down barbed wire fence put up by Pak forces as Durand Line border tension brews

Taliban tear down barbed wire fence put up by Pak forces as Durand Line border tension brews

WION Web Team
Kabul Published: Dec 22, 2021,

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
A video of the incident had gone viral, showing Afghanistan forces threatening their Pakistani counterparts with harsh repercussions if another attempt was made to erect barbed wires along the border

In a sign of fresh border tensions between Pakistan and Afghanistan, the Taliban forces uprooted barbed wires erected by the Pakistan security forces in the eastern Nangarhar province along the Durand Line, according to local media reports.

According to the Afghanistan-based Khama Press (KP) news agency, the barbed wires were destroyed and brought to Afghanistan.

A video of the incident had gone viral, showing Afghanistan forces threatening their Pakistani counterparts with harsh repercussions if another attempt was made to erect barbed wires along the border.

“Next time if you look bad at Afghanistan, I will come and make this area (only hundreds of meters from Pakistan’s soil) and will make it my frontline to wage war with you. I swear by Allah that waging war with you makes me happier than waging war with Jewish,” KP quoted Doctor Bashir as saying in the video.

Khama Press also said, while citing reports, that Pakistani forces launched artilleries on Kunar province on Monday night after the incident in the Gushta district of Nangarhar province.

The reports of fresh skirmish along the border come days after Pakistan hosted the 17th session of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Islamabad to discuss the Afghanistan situation.

Durand Line is an international border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The border earned its moniker after British civil servant Sir Henry Mortimer Durand who signed an agreement with Amir Abdur Rahman, then the Afghan ruler, on November 12, 1893, to establish an international border between British India and Afghanistan.

Durand Line often witnesses periodic skirmish between the two forces. Previous Afghan governments, including the Taliban, have repeatedly opposed the British demarcation of the border.

Recent Pakistani attempts to establish fences and border posts along the disputed border have been met with stiff resistance from Afghanistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBXf9CZU78

Afghanistan, Pakistan dispute over the durrand line escalates 2 days after OIC meet

Last edited by chetak on 22 Dec 2021 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

I swear by Allah that waging war with you makes me happier than waging war with Jewish,” KP quoted Doctor Bashir as saying in the video.
:shock: :shock:

TSP-ians are now 400% Jewish?
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Lawhore via Buenos Aires

Another hack job... these kufr indian baniyas are very cunning in 6th Gen warfare

and within a few minutes...