Terroristan - March 31, 2022

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
souravB
BRFite

Re: Terroristan - March 31, 2022

Post by souravB »

CalvinH wrote:At this time establishment is on backfoot. They have tried all of their tricks that have worked with other parties before.
Release the 'Kaali Daal' video?
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

RCase wrote:
Manish_P wrote:Kapshuns please
Mir Sadiq and Mir Jaffer's spokesperson
:lol:

Sad-dick and Misqeen
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Anujan wrote:
CalvinH wrote: Establishment did have a soft corner for Imran for some time, even after his dismissal. Its only now that establishment and Imran are in no return zone.
There seems to be a split in the establishment. The Faiz group and a few kernails and down seem to support Dimran. The Bajwa camp and a few "traditional" TFTAs think Dimran is bad for Pakistan and want a change.

I am 400% support of Kaptaan.

#GoBajwaGo #GaddarBajwa
This makes sense. I don’t think it is correct to assume that khakis are unified at this point and they have a soft corner for anyone other than their own skin. The Chinese seem to have accelerated their influence over paki khakis of the anti-west mould during Dimmy’s tenure but doesn’t mean he had any say over it. But DC apparently thought kaptaan provides better fig leaf to the anti-west khakis than past ghazi types and must have offered all sorts of soft-power(cricket to access in western PR streams) and hard-power (f16 package) incentives that both the clean-shaved pro-west khaki and their feudal elites like. The idiotic visit to Moscow seem the last straw

Another thing that strikes me as not correct is posts here that seem to imply that the last paki election is a free and fair one (like in India) and Kaptaan won because of his political power derived from his wooden face. He won because the anti-west khakis were dominant at that time and appointed him after the elections charade. The pro-west side was not aggressive due to maybe Chinese bhaksheesh being bigger or the Biden baksheesh not good enough. So Kaptaan or show-baazi is just a manifestation of which side is dominant at a certain point.

Kaptaan seem to be still preferred by the anti-west side because unlike the earlier crazy mullah type rabble rousers, he has better saleability as a puppet when talking to world forums etc. it is this side that wants to reach out to the new forming China-Russia pole, which west doesn’t want to happen and hence the west triggering the showbaz’s puppet-coup.

So saying establishment is unhappy with X and is happy with Y in pakistan is no longer correct. We got to ask “which establishment?” Hopefully this fight for dominance among khakis will lead to shots fired and it comes out in the open. But knowing china, they will back off once a call from Walmart goes to Xi. Unless, the newly anointed emperor xi says screw that and triggers off his faction among khakis.

If a civil war starts off, that would be catastrophic to four-fathers. If it stays inside the khaki-sectors and pizza-huts, it is not all a bad thing for India. But that also is not going to happen, even if Xi develops a pair, because truth seem to be the Paki jernails are scared of India as much as they are scared of their shopping-addicted women in shalwar. This was proven from General Rani to the recently famous General Mrs Faiz. Their women will order the two factions to patch up so they can open more Pizza huts.

India needs to keep resisting western pressure for any rapprochement, because this pouring of money by the two poles into paki’s gullet is not sustainable.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Section disqualifying Imran challenged in LHC
LAHORE: A petition was filed on Monday in the Lahore High Court (LHC) challenging the Election Commission of Pakistan’s (ECP) relevant section under which Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan was disqualified.

LHC Justice Sajid Mehmood Sethi issued notices to concerned quarters seeking legal assistance from Advocate General Punjab (AGP) Ahmed Awais on the plea.
He furthered that this provision does not apply to the former prime minister’s case as there is no mention of “disqualification” in the sections mentioned in the ECP order – such as sections 137, 167, and 173 of the Act.

The counsel added that Article 63(1) (p) permits punishment mentioned in any law for the time being in force.

“Likewise, not sharing details of Toshakhana gifts and proceeds from sale does not lead to disqualification. It can occur only when prosecution is commenced within 120 days of filing under Articles 63(2) and (3) of the Constitution,” Siddique told the court.

The counsel added that the electoral watchdog has violated the Constitution as it is neither a court nor tribunal to have the capability of interpreting the law, adding that the ECP has adopted incorrect interpretation, and has gone beyond its mandate and the mandate of law.

“It is worthwhile to mention herein that various judgments have been passed by the Courts of Pakistan with regards to the fact that ECP is not a court of Law,” Siddique implored the court.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

hnair wrote: This makes sense. I don’t think it is correct to assume that khakis are unified at this point and they have a soft corner for anyone other than their own skin.
This may sounds like cliche, but it is true: If the Khakhis try to manipulate the politicians, the khakhis themselves get influenced by politicians, think politics, start to do politics and get into alliances with politicians.

This happened when Khakhis tried to manipulate the jihadis. Some khakhis themselves became jihadis, grew out beards and started bull cutlet-ing P3C Orions.

I do not think TFTAs are immune from political influences. The very top might put institution over the politicians, but the middle and bottom are pretty vulnerable and are "true believers" -- either in politics or Jihad.

That is why TFTAs come down like a pile of bricks over people like Azam Swati (who tweeted against Bajwa) and Shahbaz Gill who said that TFTAs should disobey their jernails and kernails and listen to their conscience and support Dimran.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I must confess, India has so outpaced Pakistan in the time frame of BRF that I have zero interest in their politics. Their women I find in the fourth Cartesian quadrant of the dikometer.

I am become a yogi wrt Pakistan. Indifferent.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

sanjaykumar wrote:I must confess, India has so outpaced Pakistan in the time frame of BRF that I have zero interest in their politics. Their women I find in the fourth Cartesian quadrant of the dikometer.

I am become a yogi wrt Pakistan. Indifferent.
Agreed. Same here. Experts on p@kis can add as much nuance as they want to the tamasha next door but the bottom line is that these p@ki pig t*rds are just the same :P But then, to each his/her own. And, it is a good idea to an eye on that pig sty of a nation :-?
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Do not discard Bakis as yet. It will be devided in 4 countries, We will hVe to deal with 4 different countries. We can add some fire to that . We have facilitate Baluchi and Sindhi to our film industry and IPL and ignore punjabis.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

la.khan wrote:..And, it is a good idea to an eye on that pig sty of a nation :-?
Absolutely.. Like India-Pak (or Indo-Bangladesh) Indifference shares a very thin border with acceptance.
rsingh wrote:..Do not discard Bakis as yet. It will be devided in 4 countries, We will hVe to deal with 4 different countries. We can add some fire to that
Have to.. keep them at each others throats.. only need to look at Bangladesh and what a headache it has become for India. I will be a minority of one here but IMVHO Bangladesh was as much a failure of India as it was of Jihadistan.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^is that because Baboos of yesteryears were looking at short term goals like 10yrs rather longer term
Plus??compromised inner thinkthank doing Unkil’s bidding or Natasha’s call
During the early years of the Republic did Military Intelligence have any say in strategic and security matters at all or was it all RAW and Baboos??
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

As much as a problem BD is for us today, imagine BD being East Pakistan with China in tow. Every division is in the right path. Yes some failures were there but 1971 was reasonably decisive.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

The decisive win and advantage won should have been used to get territorial gains to make the chickens neck as thick of that a goat if not that of a bull..
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

I think BanglDesh is still manageable. Mind you Bangladeshi are a but different and hardworking folks.china may come and invest but they will never be slaves of China (unlike Bakis).,I count them Bengali turned Muslims (without communist parties). I am in touch with elite. They are nothing like Bakistanis. They are true patriot to the country..Quite intelligent people. Yes meing Muslim majority country They have their share of yahoo's.We have to back moderate forces and that is what Modi is doing. We have to concentrate on Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. Economically we are 15 years behind China. Our time is coming. Personally I think we have to remove ragtag Burmese and help establish democratic regime. It will solve e many thing for us. Cut Chinese influence, better protection of boarders and remove the Chinese outposts in Bay of Bengal.deport all rohingaya.
ernest
BRFite

Post by ernest »

rsingh wrote:I think BanglDesh is still manageable. Mind you Bangladeshi are a but different and hardworking folks
I have Bangladeshi friends that tell me that BD is very similar to Pakistan in the way that ex armymen control large economic enterprises. The coups post liberation, and elite status of armymen all betray a strong underlying similarity.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Bangladesh is essentially the same as Pakistan... just like one niazi is the same as the other niazi

Immy threatens split of jihadistan! :mrgreen:

yawn - Imran Khan invokes Mujibur Rehman parallel as PTI unsure of march destination
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday compared his struggle for ‘real freedom’ with that of Awami League chief Sheikh Mujibur Rehman and reminded that the country had split into two after a political party with a legitimate political mandate was denied its right to rule.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Lawhore paindabad!

And all this with hardly any industry or power to boast of!

Yawn - Lahore once again sets unique record of world’s most polluted city
With the start of ‘fifth season’ of smog, the provincial capital of Lahore was spotted as the most polluted city in the world with hazardous levels of air quality when this report was filed at 8pm on Tuesday.

Once termed the city of gardens, the air quality level of Lahore is continuously falling to hazardous levels. On Monday, the worst air quality was noted in the wee hours when the AQI US was 438, according to the iqair.com, which monitors the air quality across the world. At the time of filing this report, the air quality index of Lahore was hazardous 303. It should be noted that the air is safe to breath in only if the AQI US is up to 50.
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

ernest wrote:
rsingh wrote:I think BanglDesh is still manageable. Mind you Bangladeshi are a but different and hardworking folks
I have Bangladeshi friends that tell me that BD is very similar to Pakistan in the way that ex armymen control large economic enterprises. The coups post liberation, and elite status of armymen all betray a strong underlying similarity.
BD wouldnt even come close the Pakistan in terms of the reach/clout of the Army. Start with whether their is an equivalent of DHA in BD and whether its the biggest landholder in BD. DHA is just scratching the surface of spread of Paki Army tentacles in the organized sector. At the other end is the control of all investments and resources from CPEC. No Army in the world can beat the scale.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CalvinH wrote:
ernest wrote:
BD wouldnt even come close the Pakistan in terms of the reach/clout of the Army. Start with whether their is an equivalent of DHA in BD and whether its the biggest landholder in BD. DHA is just scratching the surface of spread of Paki Army tentacles in the organized sector. At the other end is the control of all investments and resources from CPEC. No Army in the world can beat the scale.
That is what happens when the majority of the armed forces is sourced from one ethnic / linguistic / community, or tribal group as it is with the paki armed forces.

And again, that is also why the paki army does so much for its pakjabi troops with land allotments / resettlement assistance, and priority benefits

This is also the prime reason for coups and army takeovers of govts.
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

rajkumar wrote:Imran Khan Shot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-63496202
Got him :lol:
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

RoyG wrote:

He is not dead. The guy ducked.

Video here

https://twitter.com/SaqibVirkPK/status/ ... 3972564992
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Vadivel wrote:
RoyG wrote:
He is not dead. The guy ducked.

Video here

https://twitter.com/SaqibVirkPK/status/ ... 3972564992
Almost Bhuttod

One of the guards misphyrd after the burst.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Learning how to do false-flag from the Khakis themselves... :D
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Dilbu wrote:Mango crate during long march is not a possibility at this point?
BRF is ahead of the curve onlee saar. According to some reports the gunman has been halaaled and some are saying he is arrested.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Dimran has been looking for a 'face saving exit' but Army and Sharifs were hell bent on not giving it to him. Given that he is a dramebaaz like Kejriwal this might have been an orchestrated drama to give himself that.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

More like a premptive strike with a small mijjile to prevent a future strike with actual mijjile. The problem with this tactical brilliance is that TFTAs will think they are anyway going to get the blamed for this fizzled attempt then why not actually bump him off and face the music.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Anujan wrote:Sunroof lever, backpaki, vacuum bulb, or mango crate for dimran? Let's take bets
And the winner is........ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Nearly Sunroof lever-ed him!

Reports are that he was trapped Leg Before AK
Fawad and Imran Ismail say PTI chief shot in the leg
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

Anujan wrote:Nearly Sunroof lever-ed him!

Fawad and Imran Ismail say PTI chief shot in the leg
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/03/asia/imr ... index.html
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Anujan wrote:trapped Leg Before AK
:rotfl: :rotfl:
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

thank god. imaran is safe. good for us. we need to pray for Allah for more such safe attack on him so that he can be next PM of Pak soon.
the gun shots sounded more like a automatic gun. but the footage shows a man with normal gun. how can he fire so many bullets with that gun? looks suspicious ...

https://twitter.com/iihtishamm/status/1 ... EnN_HFo7xg
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Apparently they have "caught" a mango abdul with a country pistol who "confessed" that he was upset Dimran was misleading the country.

Does this sound like country pistol shots?

Sounds like AK to me.
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

if that was sound of firing from pindi pisstoul ,,, then mashallah subhanallah pakis have reached German level of precision and machining skills !!!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

sounds redux of Kejriwal ka staged thappad
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I was wondering when someone will attack Imran.

This IMO is just a warning shot. Not the real deal.

If this doesn't work, then the gloves come off.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Anujan wrote:Nearly Sunroof lever-ed him!

Many moons ago, some Raa agints infiltrated a telegram group of paki political types and ran a multiple choice poll on how kaptaan will retire to Houri Pavilion, based on his past performances:

1) slapped shitless by college students
2) fell off stage during a rally
3) choke on a ham sandwhich during a trip to London
4) asphyxiated after getting high and trying to woo a shower curtain he calls Pinky

Most of the peeps agreed on 2) while a lot of dodgy-pelievers thought 3) is also valid

Boy was raa wraang about baki ingenuity. Poll needed a fifth one. AK LBW
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

Anujan wrote:Apparently they have "caught" a mango abdul with a country pistol who "confessed" that he was upset Dimran was misleading the country.

Does this sound like country pistol shots?

Sounds like AK to me.
The reason why he was shot is that while the aazan was going on the PTI supporters were playing music on the containers.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Kaptaan waving from the pavilion, where he had retired hurt after Leg before AK

The abdul who had "confessed" (in black), and the other abdul (in the FILA shirt) who caught him

Apparently he confessed on TV

You think this country bumpkin had a UZI? If it is a pistol, the best he could have managed is a poilsh knockoff from DI Khan. How come the shots fired sounded like an assault rifle.

On his best day Kaptaan couldnt hit the stumps from extra cover -- how could this country bumpkin hit kaptaan from the ground from far away? Is he some sort of legolas from lord of the rings?
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Seeing a lot of chatter against Pak Army in general and Gen Bajwa in particular on Twitter.

The question is, even if the awaam wanted to do anything against the Army/Bajwa what could they do? It's easy to throw stones and burn buses on the streets, but the fauj is heavily armed and will defend itself.

Edit : Protests in front of Peshawar Core Commander's residence

https://twitter.com/iamsadiqafridi/stat ... cJnC6NLU8w
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Shaktimaan wrote:Seeing a lot of chatter against Pak Army in general and Gen Bajwa in particular on Twitter.

The question is, even if the awaam wanted to do anything against the Army/Bajwa what could they do? It's easy to throw stones and burn buses on the streets, but the fauj is heavily armed and will defend itself.
What Immy and his backers (including the faction of the Fauj backing him) are hoping, and have tried to do, is to get enough of the lower and mid ranks to shift loyalty to them and neutralize the current establishment with a fait accompli