Terroristan - March 31, 2022

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: Terroristan - March 31, 2022

Post by Anujan »

My fourth coujin twice removed took his camel for a biss in the comments section. Instead of publishing the comment, Yawn published this correction

https://www.dawn.com/news/1693062/petrol-subsidy
Writer’s note: This article earlier mentioned a projected subsidy figure of Rs150 million per month. In fact, this should have been Rs150 billion (not million). The error is regretted. The projected figure is based on the expected increase in petrol prices and different media reports. The argument itself still stands — that one day’s salary of the employees of the entire labour force in the formal sector would help cover a significant part of the petrol subsidy.
:rotfl:
The writer is a researcher.
:shock:

My third coujin thrice removed took his camel again for a biss in the comments section. Let us see if he is lucky. My coujin had said
Sir,
The fuel subsidy is 150B per month, not 150M. But your idea will still work. The entire formal sector can be asked to give up 1 year of salary. That will cover 2 months of subsidy. By which time, everyone would be bankrupt, nobody will buy petrol and the petrol subsidy can be gradually removed.
:P
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

What is with pakis and their habitual grift of asking people to donate their salary for one thing or the other ? Everyone from their PMs, Chief Justice , journalists to some Pindi researcher want the already hungry populace to donate their salary towards some cause , from dams to covid relief to PTI container rally funds !
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Anujan wrote:....

My third coujin thrice removed took his camel again for a biss in the comments section. Let us see if he is lucky. My coujin had said
Sir,
The fuel subsidy is 150B per month, not 150M. But your idea will still work. The entire formal sector can be asked to give up 1 year of salary. That will cover 2 months of subsidy. By which time, everyone would be bankrupt, nobody will buy petrol and the petrol subsidy can be gradually removed.
:P
:rotfl:

Sir, humbly to see if your coujin can suggest them this idea - Baki gormint has just given raise to jernails and afsarans (increased the defense budget)... taking inspiration from this they should first give a huge raise to entire bakistan for one year... but not pay them the salary. That way baki Gormint will be left with huge amount of money & the entire loan of bakistan can be paid off in just one year.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Ambar wrote:What is with pakis and their habitual grift of asking people to donate their salary for one thing or the other,
On a serious note, and IMHO only, giving donation or more accurately regular parting with your earnings is codified in the RoP (zakaat) and RoL (Tithe)...
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

The eternal trinity of true Pakistaniyat ... Beg, Borrow & Steal

It's all about perception onlee..

Yawn - Beg, borrow, steal for the economy: Mian Mansha
But for Mian Muhammad Mansha, one of Pakistan’s most influential businessmen, all these troubles can be overcome provided “we’re able to tell the untold story of the country’s rich, untapped business opportunities, change the world’s perception about us, and convince foreign investors that it’s no longer business as usual to attract foreign direct investment (FDI) to shore up our foreign currency reserves and boost growth.

“Growth comes with perception about the future outlook of an economy. If we change the perception of the country, it’ll change the mindset of (foreign) investors and give us growth next year.

“My advice to the government is to beg, borrow or steal (dollars) to stabilise the economy and external sector (as quickly as it can), and then move towards rapid growth.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

:(( :((
Country’s defence budget allocation mere pennies compared to India
KARACHI: With the country facing both internal and external threats, talk of the budget being a strict one bears heavily on the defence needs of the country - which are miles away from the resources allocated to our hostile neighbour India.

Economists and defence experts are of the opinion that some increase in the defence budget is the need of the hour as the country is currently facing multiple security threats. The need becomes even more apparent given that neighbouring India has an annual defence budget allocation of 70 billion dollars compared to Pakistan’s 11 billion dollars. When asked about the possibility of a reduced budget for defence, Zia Abbas, a defence and foreign affairs analyst and senior politician, questioned that our biggest enemy has never compromised on what it spends on defence so why should we?
“We need to realise that the global hike in commodity prices impacts security equipment as well. So a slight increase in the budget should not be a problem.” Shoaib also said that the Pakistan Army leadership understands the economic problems of the country and has always cooperated. “Perhaps the government should reduce other unnecessary expenditures and consult the military leadership and make the budget according to the defence needs,” :D Shoaib added.
Yes pliss to spend more on defence.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Some pakis think unkil will make GUBO more painful if they go for Russian oil.
The truth about Pakistan’s Russian oil deal prospects
Let’s put a reality check on this best-case scenario of importing 100% of our fossil fuel needs from Russia; to make a realistic scenario, we can assume switching 50pc of our imports to Russia, resulting in the benefit to cut down by half to $3bn. Now let’s talk about the cost associated with the benefit of $3bn annual import bill savings.

We are running a current account deficit of $17bn which means we at least need this amount of new loan to sustain our thin foreign reserves of about $16bn. This does not include further loan requirements that may arise from debt repayment due in the next 12 months. We rely on the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for such loan requirements. The Fund not only provides loans but acts as a stamp of confidence to other lenders as well making it very crucial for the survival of our economy.
Thus, annoying the US (which annoys IMF) to save a few billion dollars, can cost us arranging external funding of more than roughly $17bn which makes it an unviable deal. Where will we be getting the newer debt from, every year, if we close the doors of IMF and associates is a major question?

Further, there is a worst-case scenario of the cost as well. Buying from Russia can strain our diplomatic ties with the western hemisphere and its allies to the level that we can get defaulted quicker than we think.

Revoking the GSP plus status can affect our textile exports which is the main source of revenue (making about 60pc of exports). Furthermore, we get rollovers on the repayments of debts outstanding which if we stop getting can bring us close to default.

Lastly, any US sanctions, which are less likely, would be a devastating scenario. Clearly, saving a few billion dollars is probably not in the best interest of a nation like Pakistan at the end of the day.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Russia has confiscated wheat from Ukraine and is looking for buyers. Let's see what the Pakis do.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Pakis have grass.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Anujan wrote:Russia has confiscated wheat from Ukraine and is looking for buyers. Let's see what the Pakis do.
Turkey has bought a large section of it and eating it while West and Ukraine's are celebrating fake Bayraktar TB2 kills
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Dilbu wrote:Some pakis think unkil will make GUBO more painful if they go for Russian oil.
How do these p@kis plan to pay for Russian oil? Russia itself is in a tight situation, courtesy the war with Ukraine. So, even if Russia sells the oil at a lower price, they will expect full & prompt payment. No revolving credit, no will-pay-later schemes that US/KSA offer. And other schemes p@kis are accustomed to :P I hope the Russians insist on strictly cash & carry :)
Last edited by la.khan on 06 Jun 2022 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Here we go again... the excuse to turn on the tap again.

and this time the boys in Pindi didn't even have to get their non-uniformed pets to do an operation against King Khan....

Al Qaida resurges in Afghanistan
On Wednesday, Pakistani and US security officials – in regular contact since the Taliban takeover – met to discuss cooperation on counterterrorism efforts, including joint operations and intelligence-sharing, rebuilding Washington’s visibility (lost with the pullout), and also finding “creative” ways to handle the Taliban regime, a Pakistani official said.

The Taliban are yet to be recognized by a single foreign government, but as the de facto authority in Afghanistan, they must be dealt with for any counterterrorist objectives, insisted the official.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpjyX3wUR80

I was wondering can this be verified? Amjad Ayub Mirza has been claiming from past few days that water level in Pakistan has reduced by 97%. this is too low for Himalayan waters. if true then there will be a drought like situation this year.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

This is how a 'totally not selected' leader of a nation fixes problems

During a meeting with the heads of Fauji Foundation and Marri Petroleum, the premier was briefed about gas reserves discovered in North Waziristan and Bannu, K-P.

In Bannu alone, one trillion cubic feet :shock: of gas reserves were discovered recently.
Shehbaz is world's top PM.. Look at him fix a mess like a boss
Last week, PM Shehbaz had issued stern warnings to the officials of the energy ministry to rein in the crisis without delay, telling them that failure to do so would earn them dismissal from their service.

According to the insiders, Shehbaz had lashed out at the officials concerned while directing them to reduce load-shedding duration to two hours maximum under any circumstances. "Loadshedding for more than two hours is not acceptable. Do whatever,” he had issued directives.
- Like what? Invade Russia to stop the crisis?

Take that, officials.. no explanations!
“Out of the question. Not acceptable,” the irate premier had asserted. “I don’t want any explanation. People want to get rid of load-shedding and I will not compromise on public issues,” he was quoted as saying in response to the explanations given by the officials.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

disha wrote:Pakis have grass.
Dishaji
Indus is so polluted with micro and macro plastics that anything that grows is only Plastic Grass no :rotfl: :rotfl:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

la.khan wrote:
Dilbu wrote:Some pakis think unkil will make GUBO more painful if they go for Russian oil.
How do these p@kis plan to pay for Russian oil? Russia itself is in a tight situation, courtesy the war with Ukraine. So, even if Russia sells the oil at a lower price, they will expect full & prompt payment. No revolving credit, no will-pay-later schemes that US/KSA offer. And other schemes p@kis are accustomed to :P I hope the Russians insist on strictly cash & carry :)
And how are they going to refine the dirty, smelly and not halal crude oil? HEIN JI?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Any news on Pakis having revised the petrol prices again by Rs 30 PKR ? Few on twitter claiming a litre of regular petrol is now Rs 236 in Lahore, if this is true then there must have a 3rd increase (total of Rs 90 PKR/liter in increase in just 3 weeks! ).
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Not yet. Based on the last estimate Pakis are still losing PKR 7 per liter on Petrol so they are fine with not raising the prices. At least for the moment. But this can change rapidly as PKR is going south again, and if the global petrol prices start to move up.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

PAFs latest acquisition F 72 :wink: stealth fighter bomber in ground trials

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

This can only happen in Pakistan ! Apparently rumors spread thick and fast that the government was revising the petrol prices by an additional Rs 30, so there was a huge rush at petrol stations which quickly ran out of fuel resulting in more chaos and confusion ! :rotfl:

Btw, since the first two revision of fuel prices, the international per barrel price has risen by another $12 ! So the next revision will need Pakistan to hike the price by Rs 40 or more !
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Where is paki bound oil refined? In pakiland ?
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

as someone said, it is expensive to be poor
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

There are very few occasions when this forum makes me chuckle. But that dude looks like he just flew in from the land of his forefathers. HAHAHHAHHAHA.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Sorry. I shouldn’t laugh. When I was nine, I was at work constructing a submarine out of dustbins.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Ambar wrote:Any news on Pakis having revised the petrol prices again by Rs 30 PKR ? Few on twitter claiming a litre of regular petrol is now Rs 236 in Lahore, if this is true then there must have a 3rd increase (total of Rs 90 PKR/liter in increase in just 3 weeks! ).
Inshallah the next round of rate increase may take place soon if not tonight then very soon. Ola-Ho-Uber

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Rather than increase price why not restrict to main cities, Baluchistan will get is fuel from Iran, Core areas of Karachi, a single road with Tankers taking fuel to Pakjab Core, Lahore, Isloo etc. That way Fauj and Key elite can have Petrol at cheap prices. Aam abduls are live in pre industrialized age.

PAF and Fauj can punish AAM Abduls whenever they try and intervene.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Pakistaniyat...

Yawn - Sweltering days, sleepless nights
For most Karachiites, there’s misery in the day and misery in the nights. As June temperatures bake the city and humidity suffocates it, relentless loadshedding, too, has returned with a vengeance to hound its long-suffering citizens.

Burnt out by prolonged power outages, many who suffer the worst of it — that is, no electricity for 12 to 16 hours each day —describe their daily suffering as “frustrating”. It is a cruel life. As night falls, the men and boys hit the city’s footpaths, pillows in hand. Others mill about juice and tea stalls, waiting for power to be restored at home.

“The heat, the humidity, the power cuts; they are making our lives miserable,” Sana, a housemaid, tells Dawn. “I have been unable to sleep for months now. When I return home in the evening, there is no electricity. I don’t feel hunger or thirst — just anger.I want to sleep with the fan on. I cannot sleep outside like my husband and sons do,” she complains.

“When I was young, we could sleep outside our homes as Karachi was a much safer place,” recalls Mrs Shakoor. “Now, things are different. You cannot sleep on the roof in apartments and the streets are unsafe. Men used to respect the women in their neighbourhood. Now, my heart sinks when I think about what may happen if our girls step out of the house.”

A young girl was assaulted in her neighbourhood a few years ago during a power outage. “So many times, young girls and boys have been groped and harassed when the power goes at night.”
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Yes Yes, aim is that Pakis follow Morgenthau plan, its very good for them.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

https://twitter.com/DfIlite/status/1534597038335152128
Britain state-owned British Airways have grounded all flights to Pakistan amid the unavailability of fuel from the capital Islamabad.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

kit wrote:PAFs latest acquisition F 72 :wink: stealth fighter bomber in ground trials

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUrDpdJUAAA ... me=900x900
Atami takat mulk! Here is a pau-pau ke atim bum human sooside bummer ready for ghazwa-e-hind.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Manish_P wrote:Pakistaniyat...

Yawn - Sweltering days, sleepless nights
Mashallah! Pakistan is going back to the 7th century desert life living.
- No electricity
- No fuel
- Wimmens unable to sleep outdoors for the fear of getting molested/ enslaved.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

RCase wrote:...
Mashallah! Pakistan is going back to the 7th century desert life living.
- No electricity
- No fuel
- Wimmens unable to sleep outdoors for the fear of getting molested/ enslaved.
Not just the wimmens and girls, RCase ji, it is the nanha mujahids too...

Anyway more time granted for pillow fights

Yawn - Entire Karachi to face loadshedding from today, declares KE
The K-Electric on Wednesday announced that it would carry out three hours of loadshedding daily in the city’s so-called exempted, or low-loss, areas.

Consumers living in so-called low-loss areas within KE’s service territory were earlier exempted from loadshedding. A KE spokesman told Dawn that new loadshedding regime was planned to provide a relief of one to two hours to its high-loss areas where prolonged loadshedding was being undertaken.

Meanwhile, people in different parts of the city took to streets to record their protest against prolonged and unannounced power outages and chanted slogans against the power utility. During the protest sit-in, the residents of the area said that despite paying their electricity bills, unannounced load shedding of 12 to 14 hours was taking place due to which there was shortage of water.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

58% of the budget to be spent only on debt servicing and defence. 26% increase in debt servicing cost in just a year. This ponzi scheme is not sustainable anymore without a massive inflow of GUBO money of some kind in the near future.
With Rs9.5tr outlay, govt to rely on loans
ISLAMABAD: The coalition government may unveil a nearly Rs9.5 trillion budget that has been prepared on a highly ambitious target of a mere 4% increase in expenses but one-fourth surge in revenues aimed at meeting a core condition of the International Monetary Fund.

Sources told The Express Tribune that the federal government has finally agreed to exhibit a primary budget surplus of nearly Rs200 billion by planning fiscal consolidation of nearly Rs1.8 trillion or 2.2% of the Gross Domestic Product in the next fiscal year.

The budgetary framework is projecting about 0.3% of the GDP primary budget surplus – showing that its net income will be more than the expenditure, excluding debt servicing cost. Earlier, during the Doha round of talks, the government had presented a primary budget deficit framework, which the IMF did not agree to.

A major chunk of the new budget – the Rs5.5 trillion or 58% of the budget – will be spent only on two heads – debt servicing and defence. There is an alarming increase of over Rs800 billion or 26% increase in debt servicing cost in just a year. In the outgoing fiscal year, the share of these two components was half of the total budget. The defence services’ share remained constant but the debt servicing has gone out of control.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1693845/two-i ... -islamabad

extracted
UNICEF official from Sweden raped by guard
An official of the United Nations Children’s Fund (Unicef) was allegedly raped by her security guard in the capital while a 16-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in Kahuta area.

In the first incident, the Unicef official, who is a Swedish national, approached Aabpara police to register a complaint against a security guard deployed at her residence who she alleged raped her.
According to the police, the victim had been working in Pakistan since Jan 10
According to the first information report (FIR), the guard had been deployed at her residence in G-6/4 since March 11. The FIR said he entered her bedroom and overpowered her, adding that the guard tried to suffocate her and later raped her.

When contacted, Aabpara police said a case had been registered and a team was constituted to trace the guard who escaped after committing the crime. The second incident came to light after the victim’s father informed police that his daughter went missing from her house on Tuesday night.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

He couldn't beat his boss record.. oh well, a young girl saved..

Yawn - MNA Aamir Liaquat passes away in Karachi: police
MNA and famous television show host Aamir Liaquat has passed away in Karachi, DIG East Muquddas Haider told Dawn.com on Thursday.

He was 49 years old. He was married thrice.

The police officer said Liaquat's condition deteriorated early in the morning after which he was moved to the Aga Khan University Hospital, where he was later declared dead. He added that initial reports show no foul play; however, the post-mortem examination of the politician will be conducted at the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Neela wrote:https://twitter.com/DfIlite/status/1534597038335152128
Britain state-owned British Airways have grounded all flights to Pakistan amid the unavailability of fuel from the capital Islamabad.
Ya Arrah. What will happen to Elite Rape class. It is done by Mooidi to punish Bakisan
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Pakistan can’t catch a break. IMF won’t give loans to ‘clear debt’. China won’t start CPEC
New Delhi: The International Monetary Fund has reportedly asked Pakistan to renegotiate the energy deals with China under which the former is supposed to pay more than Rs 300 billion Pakistani rupees to several Chinese firms operating in the country.

Debt-ridden Pakistan and the IMF are engaged in tough talks in Doha for grant of the remaining $3 billion from an existing loan programme.

This demand comes after Beijing’s refusal to renegotiate the terms of agreements for projects under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), reported The Express Tribune. According to the report, the IMF suspected that the Chinese IPPs might have been overcharging Pakistan, hence pushing for a need to reopen these deals.

There are more than 30 Chinese companies operating under the CPEC in several infrastructural projects in various fields like energy, communication, railways, roads and highways to facilitate trade connectivity.
It was due to the IMF’s objections that the Pakistani government did not directly pay the Chinese IPPs last week and instead released PKR 50 billion for the power division under the general subsidy claims for July. The power division then made the payment to the Chinese IPPs and some others to address their “liquidity crunch”, which led the IMF to ask Pakistan to provide the list of power plants that received the amount.

The global lender’s actions puts Pakistan in a tight spot in addressing Chinese concerns over the slowdown of CPEC projects in the past four years. China has been trying to put the multibillion-dollar initiative back on track.
The IMF has lent money to Pakistan 22 times during the last 60 years and they all come with some conditions — the most stringent being accounting the details of Chinese financial outlay in the CPEC and giving firm assurances that Pakistan will not divert IMF loans to service its Chinese debts.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1693940
MNA Aamir Liaquat passes away in Karachi
Imtiaz Ali, June 9, 2022

MNA and famous television show host Aamir Liaquat Hussain has passed away in Karachi, DIG East Muquddas Haider told Dawn.com on Thursday. He was 50.
The police officer said Hussain's condition deteriorated early in the morning after which he was taken to the Aga Khan University Hospital, where he was later declared dead.
He added that preliminary reports showed no foul play, however, a post-mortem examination of the politician would be conducted at the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC). Later in the day, it emerged that Hussain's family had refused to allow a post-mortem examination.
Meanwhile, National Assembly Speaker Raja Pervaiz Ashraf adjourned the session, which started earlier today, till 5pm tomorrow (Friday) after receiving news of the lawmaker's death.
Hussain is survived by two children and was married thrice.
Gautam
He is being entertained by the 72, this very moment.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Implications of the peace agreement with TTP
The talks gained importance because Pakistan’s expectations of the Taliban government in Afghanistan did not materialise. So far, the Taliban have refused to take any punitive action against TTP’s safe havens. The Afghan Taliban expressed their inability to act against the TTP and instead stressed dialogue with them. This put the TTP in an advantageous position as they not only enjoyed safe spaces for training in Afghanistan but also kept on promoting their sleeper cells in Pakistan. The TTP benefitted from this and continued terrorist attacks against Pakistani forces and other targets. According to the Pakistan Institute of Peace Studies, this year alone, at least 79 people have lost their lives in nearly 46 attacks. However, Pakistan’s attempt to hit them back in their safe havens was not effective because of the Afghan government’s protests. This left Pakistan with no other alternative but to respond to the Afghan government’s offer of a peaceful settlement and pursue the peace process positively.
The TTP once again found itself in a strong position and pitched extensive demands, which included the reversal of mainstreaming of former tribal agencies and their merger with Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa via the 25th Constitutional Amendment. They also asked for a withdrawal of security forces from those areas, withdrawal of cases against its fighters, their release from captivity, and the introduction of shariah based Nizam-e-Adl in the Malakand Division. They also asked for the implementation of their brand of the Islamic justice system in erstwhile tribal agencies and immunity from the application of what they term un-Islamic provisions of the Constitution.

The peace dividend envisaged by the Pakistani authorities is the reintegration of radical fighters associated with TTP within the folds of mainstream society. In return the government wants them to announce a formal end to all terrorist activities by laying down their arms and dissolving the terrorist organisation as per the law of the land.
The problem with such a scheme is that it may bring a salutary effect only in the short term. Firstly, the traditional jirga in a Pashtun social set-up is a strong body that can enforce an award given by the jirga. Of late, the institution has lost this historical ability with the emergence of jihadist organisations, especially Al Qaeda and TTP on one the hand, and political parties on the other. Therefore, the jirga may only provide a good cosmetic appearance. Secondly, the Afghan Taliban, being a guarantor, will assume a pivotal role in the politics of Pakistan and the maintenance of peace. Thirdly, the amnesty will prove a source of new energisation. They may emerge with a new name and strengthen their movement with a wave of renewed activities. Their friendly relations with the Afghan government and the absence of checks would facilitate their free movement across the border. They would utilise peace as a breathing opportunity before beginning to use physical and social spaces to train their men for future course of action. Fourthly, by holding dialogue at the state level, the banned outfits have been accepted as equals and have been accorded legitimacy. With the signing of the agreement, TTP will earn formal legitimacy leading to the removal of their members’ names from the terrorist list.
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »