Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by Sachin »

Rsatchi wrote:But seriously BJP needs a course correction
At all India level, I still feel BJP has a good chance. Especially that in some big states they are doing good. Secondly, what I have observed is that Indian voters are also smart. A party ruling at Centre may not win in states and vice versa. People can differentiate on state wise and nation wise issues. The BJP most likely would ensure that Ram Janmabhumi Temple gets opened to general public and initiate some more moves on Uniform Civil Code. I don't expect much to happen on CAA and its Rules now.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:
Rsatchi wrote:But seriously BJP needs a course correction
At all India level, I still feel BJP has a good chance. Especially that in some big states they are doing good. Secondly, what I have observed is that Indian voters are also smart. A party ruling at Centre may not win in states and vice versa. People can differentiate on state wise and nation wise issues. The BJP most likely would ensure that Ram Janmabhumi Temple gets opened to general public and initiate some more moves on Uniform Civil Code. I don't expect much to happen on CAA and its Rules now.
I hear that CAA, UCC may be implemented state wise, starting with BJP ruled states and it may start to happen fairly soon

the people are voting for freebies at the state level and stability and a strong govt at the center.

Sort of like having your cake and eating it too.

Assured central schemes in the pockets, and also, freebies from the state as long as it lasts

dilli model has shown these opportunistic guys how they can mess up by voting in the wrong kind of "leaders"

Goa has had UCC for decades now and no joker has opened his/her hole about it ever
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/chinna_ambani2/stat ... 0996050944
Supreme leader (Parody) @chinna_ambani2
This judgement has many far reaching consequences

1. Political party is supreme. No legislative party

2. Governor and Speaker decision always under review by SC.

3. All regional party headed by family are safeguarded

Supreme leader (Parody)v @chinna_ambani2

Moonshine basically encroached upon the Speaker and Governor domain.

To avoid any negative press and pushback, gave judgement to Shinde to continue

I sincerely hope that this government takes a serious view of the judgement.

There should be something written on stone, that courts should not encroach upon space of Speaker and Governor.

Possible scenario- in the name of referance to a larger bench on the Nabam Rebia judgement......7 judge bench will now likely rewrite Bommai judgement.

Government should be very clear with purview of the 7 judge bench
https://twitter.com/visaraj/status/1656590939950030848
Narayananv@visaraj
Today MH Judgement is first step towards breaking India. Effectively party is more powerful than the Legislature party. Foreign Powers can just work 1 or 2 people they can have their way.
Narayanan @visaraj
Concept of Political Party and Parliamentary party is now diffused into one post this judgement. So legislature party leader is now dummy. Party boss is all powerful. Even if party boss is not not elected by people
Dawnn @SuperMa40257112

Effectively 2/3rd majority safeguard in case of defection is effectively nullified with this observation

I don’t knw Chandrachud is making these arguments from the prism of constitution or his wishful thinkings
Scary what on compromised or ideologically brainwashed individual can do to destroy the whole constitution and all precedents of SC itself.

Today Bommai judgement is not useful for Opposition Govt. So lets get rid of it.

Tomorrow Bommai judgement is useful against BJP Govt. So lets use it.

Whatever can go against Hindus, BJP and union of India, lets interpret it. That's the primary goal
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Next step will be usurping powers of the Parliament. It has already happened in the case of farm laws and same sex marriage. The role of courts should be limited to interpreting existing laws and applying them instead of passing defacto laws by issuing judgements. This is a huge crisis in the making. If NaMo with such a huge mandate in the Parliament cannot challenge this then there is no hope for future. This is clearly the path of least resistance for BIF to make inroads.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Most of their actions are unconstitutional and go against their own judgements. That's why they are spewing venom in the verbal statemnets but still not daring to pull the trigger.

They need to impeach a judge to show them their place
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the video is a bit old though, but still holds true, every word....

watch salman khurshid, loyal mafia family foot mat, house ni***r, and colonial coolie par excellence. His face is pale, and he looks as if he would be very happy, if the ground opened up, and swallowed him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdUdhJGTKGc&t=15s

Janhavi Dadarkar | We SHOULD Have Confidence in Modi's Government (6/8) | Oxford Union

The Motion: This House Has No Confidence in Modi's Government.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

I posted some comments under this yt video, see if you can identify them ;)
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

chetak wrote:the video is a bit old though, but still holds true, every word....

watch salman khurshid, loyal mafia family foot mat, house ni***r, and colonial coolie par excellence. His face is pale, and he looks as if he would be very happy, if the ground opened up, and swallowed him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdUdhJGTKGc&t=15s

Janhavi Dadarkar | We SHOULD Have Confidence in Modi's Government (6/8) | Oxford Union
The Motion: This House Has No Confidence in Modi's Government.
Chetak Jee, I do not know where you find such gems, that ladies speech was unbelivably good
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

now we know where this congi creep is coming from

Hriday
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Hriday »

I had posted in this thread about the astrological predictions by Priyanka, @AstroAmigo. As far as I remember since the last 2 years+ after I began to follow her not a single prediction of her had gone wrong. On the recent Karnataka elections she had predicted that 1. BJP will not form govt. 2. There will be a hung assembly.

Her second prediction got wrong. Some other predictions by her, (My comment in the bracket)
1. Narendra Modi is now in astrologically powerful phase and his sworn enemies will suffer. (I wonder if Rahul Gandhi's self goal of throwing away his MP position by not apologizing over the Modi surname is related to it).
2. Both Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi will not have much political future.

‐------------‐‐------------‐‐
A request to those who don't want any astrological predictions here. I will try to keep it minimum. As @AstroAmigo said with proofs, Vedas supports astrology. I will put a general post on astrology later in some other thread because there are plenty of supporting evidences and personally I had seen incredibly accurate and success rates by astrologers in many cases.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Can put in a prediction for 2024 general elections that is quantifiable? A range for seats for the first 3 major parties or groups? That we can evaluate the accuracy? This thread is going to be around and we can even make it a sticky on the first page…
Hriday
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Hriday »

Tanaji wrote:Can put in a prediction for 2024 general elections that is quantifiable? A range for seats for the first 3 major parties or groups? That we can evaluate the accuracy? This thread is going to be around and we can even make it a sticky on the first page…
This discussion will be off topic here. Will try to stop with my reply here. I don't think she was into seat wise predictions. If I find any thing worth by her then will post here.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Chetakji
You think RR is the fallback choice to oppose NaMo
I mean western education BIF/Left/Soros acolyte
Easy to remote control like Snake Oil Singh
Plus any detritus or muck won’t reach Famiglia as RR is Telflon shield
Plus Didi and KRS May fall in line for a United opposition
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Rsatchi wrote:Chetakji
Defintely deep state is pitching him. They will get all scam opposition to fall in line
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/suryakane/status/16 ... 3372325891
Surya Kanegaonkar @suryakane

- Curb energy inflation in rural areas
- Cut out the sycophants who feed incorrect info up the chain
- End the “same DNA” narrative
- Give Hindus equal constitutional rights as others
- Follow through on CAA, NRC, Farm Laws, UCC
- Listen to feedback
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:
Defintely deep state is pitching him. They will get all scam opposition to fall in line
vijayk ji,

He may jump into the fray, but if Modi surges ahead, his congi supplied parachute may not even open, as he slams into the ground, politically radioactive but also, done and dusted. In fact, 2024 is his only chance before he slithers back into the sewage of history

that, mercifully for us, may well be the end of this colonial hireling, and monetary mercenary...

he will soon start to make pappi jhappi with the pakjabis and aman ki tamasha will take on a renewed vigor, much like what raincoat did, in his day. Seeking cheeni darshan and doing peking pooja paat will also form a big part of his rhetoric for peace and regional friendship

India's stand on ukr, as well as, India's contempt for amriki sanctions has caught the goras not only on the back foot but also left them flatfooted

BTW, raincoat was also foisted on the nation in a similar fashion, same players as before, only now they have a lot more at stake

let him take the plunge first...so far he has only dipped his toe in the murky waters
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

2024 elections, BJP/NDA predictions:

The below are likely at the moment.

North (JK, LD, HP, UK, PB, HY, DL): 30 seats
This assumes no significant changes in these areas...PB may go down further, and LD/JK/HY may add 1o r 2 more.

Gangetic plain (UP, BH, WB): 95 seats
This assumes strong expected showing in UP (70), a decent haul in BH with some small parties included, and conservatively about 5-10 in WB.

Northeast (8 states including AS): 20 seats
Again, assumes no significant upheavals from before.

Central belt (RJ,GJ, MP, CG, JH, OD): 100 seats
Again, assumes no significant upheavals from before.

South (MH, GA, TG, AP, KA, TN, KL): 60 seats
This is a minimum estimate, with MH and KA bringing in the bulk of the seats, and a good show in TG (more than last time) and GA. Assumes 0 in AP, KL, and TN.

Others (small UTs): 5

Total: 310

So, basically an NDA win, with BJP on its own being about 280. The only ally with double-digit seat contribution would be the SS.

Things can go significantly beyond.

In BH and WB, the support for Modi can add another 5-10 seats.

In TN, Annamalai may be able to pull out a few rabbits from the hat. If BJP-ADMK alliance stays, then there could be double-digit (10-15) seats addition.

In MH and TG, things could go to a strong NDA sweep, yielding another 5-10.

So, up to 330-345 is quite possible.

Beyond that, it is anyone's guess. In AP, depending on what alliances shape up, there might be more.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

PAPPU coming to US before Modi's visit to meet possibly meet Soros and BIF
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

vijayk wrote:PAPPU coming to US before Modi's visit to meet possibly meet Soros and BIF
I think this time BJP would also face stiff opposition not from other political parties, but external forces as well. The BJP earlier had used social media to its advantage, but now the tables would be turned. Minority communities starting a riot, and when they get beaten up other countries asking BJP Govt to take control of situation etc (like what is happening in Manipur) are all possible. KA win would have upped Pappu's credibility by a bit, and so the other enemy groups would be eager to have a word with him. After Pappu's visit I also expect some gimmicks from the BIF during Modi's visit to US.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi ji,

RR may be brought in later just like raincoat was

he will not be the face of any opposition as he does not have the capability of doing anything on his own

was raincoat ever the face of any group......, he served like a family retainer, and was brought in because he posed the least threat to the powers that be....

unelected, unelectable, and with no mass base support of his own, and not capable of ever galvanizing a coup

he was a perfect BIF front who willingly allowed such evil entities like the NAC to rule, an unelected (and unelectable) bunch of anti India urban naxals with undeniable offshore FFNGOs whose sole motives were to push India into a naxal/commie hell and benefit from the chaos

This bunch is back again

mafia mama's enterprise is already stained indelibly with a corruption tag that will never wash away, come what may, and the Indic forces have made sure of that
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:
vijayk wrote:PAPPU coming to US before Modi's visit to meet possibly meet Soros and BIF
I think this time BJP would also face stiff opposition not from other political parties, but external forces as well. The BJP earlier had used social media to its advantage, but now the tables would be turned. Minority communities starting a riot, and when they get beaten up other countries asking BJP Govt to take control of situation etc (like what is happening in Manipur) are all possible. KA win would have upped Pappu's credibility by a bit, and so the other enemy groups would be eager to have a word with him. After Pappu's visit I also expect some gimmicks from the BIF during Modi's visit to US.
he is going there to prepare the pitch for 2024 and make deals like he did with the cheeni MOU and his abrahamic/commie pals in the US academia, and NGO ecosystems are being mobilized to poison the well for Modi, and orchestrate the maximum possible chaos during Modi's state visit.

This will be an anti Hindu tirade all the way in the run up to 2024
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ashwini Vaishnaw@AshwiniVaishnaw

Check mobile connections issued using your KYC details.

Visit: http://sancharsaathi.gov.in

Report unknown connections, if any to block.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

I am surprised to find on why BJP appointed Nirmala Sitharaman as the Finance Minister? Does she have any expertise in economics? And to top it, her husband is a strong critic of Modi. How many such trojan horses are allowed inside the BJP camp?
Nirmala Sitharaman’s husband says Modi incompetent in Economics
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^ I wonder if they are happily married . Could be a case of jealous husband. He is a nobody it seems.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

gakakkad wrote:^ I wonder if they are happily married . Could be a case of jealous husband. He is a nobody it seems.
The first question which came to my mind is whether they are divorced or judicially separated? BJP should be smart enough to understand how such statements would impact them politically. Imagine if Amit Shah's wife goes on record that BJP is the most useless party?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:I am surprised to find on why BJP appointed Nirmala Sitharaman as the Finance Minister? Does she have any expertise in economics? And to top it, her husband is a strong critic of Modi. How many such trojan horses are allowed inside the BJP camp?
Nirmala Sitharaman’s husband says Modi incompetent in Economics
One feels bad for Nirmala Sitharaman.

She has done her job so much better than many other FMs that anyone could name, and that includes over rated, financially dodgy, and anti national creeps like raincoat, and white waisty who pioneered an agriculturally based monetization technique called the cabbage crew cut, which he effectively used to bamboozle an amazed and astounded crew of IT inspectors

research before you post something that is easily verifiable
She obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics at the Seethalakshmi Ramaswami College, Tiruchirapalli in 1980, Master of Arts degree in economics and M.Phil. from Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi in 1984. She then enrolled for a Ph.D. program in Economics with a focus on Indo-Europe trade; but later left this program and moved to London (when her husband secured a scholarship in London School of Economics) because of which she was unable to complete her degree.
mukherjee and chidambaram, both did not have any qualifications at all in economics and both were basically lawyers

Out of respect for her, one will not say more
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

All hail

this is the "god" that got India her freedom

and, it was a truly solo effort.

why did the britshits even bother to come to India.....

they could simply sent instructions by email and this "god" would have done all the rest for them

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Plank mandal 2.0 is back!
Mandal 2.0 vs Kamandal: Has Congress got its political antidote for BJP’s Hindutva?
The landslide victory in the Karnataka Assembly Election has opened the debate whether this result has provided a mantra to the Congress for defeating the BJP and its Hindutva project in the upcoming assembly elections and the 2024 Lok Sabha elections.
https://www.indiatoday.in/news-analysis ... rltracking

no wonder Bihar govt is in SC challenging HC order to stay caste census.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Relief for now!
SC upholds Patna HC stay on caste census, says only central govt has the power to hold a census, state can do a survey
rajkumar
BRFite

Post by rajkumar »

IndraD wrote:Relief for now!
SC upholds Patna HC stay on caste census, says only central govt has the power to hold a census, state can do a survey
This is the quid pro quo for GoI keeping quite about the 'Collegium'. This is also why Kiren Raju was shifted from the law ministry today
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

rajkumar wrote:
IndraD wrote:Relief for now!
This is the quid pro quo for GoI keeping quite about the 'Collegium'. This is also why Kiren Raju was shifted from the law ministry today
you really believe that the guys in bihar are going to make a distinction between "census" and "survey"

It is a distinction without a difference and, politically speaking, there is no need to teach old dogs new tricks

and the guys in bihar are going to do exactly what they want to do, citing the court order
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 297187.cms
The BJP is banking on Modi’s charisma and Shah’s strategic acumen to win the 2024 general election. But the Karnataka debacle shows that the party needs much more to win a third term
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/165 ... 92673?s=20 infamous IAS tina Dabi who came to limelight for marrying a muslim colleague ordered demolition of jhuggi cluster of immigrant Hindus from Pakistan, mostly dalits. If this was not enough cruel she ordered several huts to be put on fire
https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/165 ... 51904?s=20

so far local MPs & MLAs of BJP from RJ have kept quiet hoping Modi will do something better than them. Such incidents will demoralise remaining fence sitters also before 2024! Vasundhara Raje are not even present on SM! BJP as a party of Hindus yet have to walk the talk! What happened to CAA n all?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

These kind of things make me wonder if there is an information bubble around the PM and who controls it.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

^ Why would the PM be involved? Getting an article published in local or national media about bulldozer used to demolish homes and set them on fire can be done by any politician.

Bulldozer row: Mayawati raises concern over demolition of religious places, homes of poor
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

They just removed Kirren RIjju as Law minister and put some no body in his place. Truce with SC?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

IndraD wrote:https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/165 ... 92673?s=20 infamous IAS tina Dabi who came to limelight for marrying a muslim colleague ordered demolition of jhuggi cluster of immigrant Hindus from Pakistan, mostly dalits. If this was not enough cruel she ordered several huts to be put on fire
https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/165 ... 51904?s=20

so far local MPs & MLAs of BJP from RJ have kept quiet hoping Modi will do something better than them. Such incidents will demoralise remaining fence sitters also before 2024! Vasundhara Raje are not even present on SM! BJP as a party of Hindus yet have to walk the talk! What happened to CAA n all?
Why should Modi do anything about it ? RJ has 24 MPs from BJP, that's right, 24 out 25 lok sabha members elected from RJ are from one party - BJP, but yet not a single one of those 24 MPs or 70 MLAs from the party have protested or reached high court or put pressure on RJ government to immediately take action against the City officials and the IAS bureaucrat.

Now compare this with Haldwani in Uttarakhand or Jahangirpuri in Delhi, when the local governments tried demolishing illegal constructions in majority muslim neighborhoods, the entire Congress eco system including its heavyweight legal team swung into action. Kapil Sibal and his army of lawyers knocked on the doors of the Supreme Court to immediately stop the demolition drive, Congress MLAs along with their media camped for days in Haldwani/Jahangirpuri generating outrage and public sympathy.

Its in the backdrop of such repeated apathy from Rajasthan to Gujrat to Bihar to Karnataka that hindus have a hard time believing the party cares an iota about the hindu interests or hindu security. Just today in Puttur Karnataka, Police picked up and tortured many BJP workers who protested against Naveen Kumar Kateel, BL Santhosh and CT Ravi for the ticket debacle which saw a communally sensitive town go to Congress. So much for cadre first, individuals next mantra.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

BJP idiots have become lazy and don't have any eco system to help people economically or legally. It is unbelievable how corrupt and self centered we have become. It is always making money.

BJP state Govt. has to use the power of central schemes Govt. to get them into schemes like Ayushman Bharati, PM Awas Yojana etc. Nothing. They don't even do simple things.

Swati Sharma helps
https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/1659171833604870151
Slightly positive news from #Jaisalmer, where a Pakistani Hindu refugee camp was demolished on Tuesday morning by district administration

After they protested, and probably due to outrage on social media, district collector Tina Dabi has sheltered them in Rain Basera and
Assured them of rehabilitation in a week. Residents are getting food and water, as per my team (who are also Bhil Sindhis like them)

It’s wait and watch for a week now. Meanwhile, we are looking into what the affected families, especially one with newborn baby, immediately need
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Ambarji
Right totally agree.
But when are going to see true devolution of power i.e., local comittee conducting interviews and shortlisting 2-3 candidates who resonate with the population going to vote him or her??
I mean the mantra is whoever is the winnable candidate (be it a bahubali or otherwise, 9th pass or fail) and has right famiglia and money to spend we give tiket
The party with a difference seems to be blurring
Once a canddiate spends ex amount of money to get elected, later spends 3/4 of his term in office recouping his expenditure+ Malai on the top
Where is the time for working towards local goals unless Central Government or State Government funds something meaty so that all can bite in and whatever is left is used for the local work.