Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by Cyrano »

this opens up the possibility of Modi gaining a super-majority in next year’s elections.
I'm hearing similar echoes within India and many places outside India. The anti BJP political coalition is floundering already. Mamata going her own way, Nitish and KCR can't see eye to eye, AAP is getting flushed. But no place for complacency, target 400 !
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

vijayk wrote:Image
Time to get OUT of the Commonwealth. Why it has not been done earlier escapes me. The grouping is of a bunch of losers created to stroke britshit ego. We should have NO part in it. The US is not part of the commonwealth. Why should any self-respecting country?

This will get their attention and stop them from interference, or at least give them pause, since stopping is not in their colonial hangover mindset. But it will certainly be a well-aimed kick to their musharaffs. Even their Foreign Ministry is called Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office :evil: My foot!
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

^^^^^

Toooooo late.

India is today battling for a seat at the high table. India has to act with a clear mind about being a pole in the world order - take on the US, EU, the UK, and China, all at the same time. I think that India is doing a great job. The ride will be extremely bumpy - as I have said it will cost millions of lives (who/where TBD).
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

Time to get OUT of the Commonwealth. Why it has not been done earlier escapes me. The grouping is of a bunch of losers created to stroke britshit ego. We should have NO part in it. The US is not part of the commonwealth. Why should any self-respecting country?

This will get their attention and stop them from interference, or at least give them pause, since stopping is not in their colonial hangover mindset. But it will certainly be a well-aimed kick to their musharaffs. Even their Foreign Ministry is called Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office :evil: My foot!
He is speaking to a few MPs in a room in their parliament. Probably the usual India baiters. The ecosystem has blown this out of proportion. But I do agree with you nevertheless
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Cyrano wrote:
this opens up the possibility of Modi gaining a super-majority in next year’s elections.
I'm hearing similar echoes within India and many places outside India. The anti BJP political coalition is floundering already. Mamata going her own way, Nitish and KCR can't see eye to eye, AAP is getting flushed. But no place for complacency, target 400 !
Agreed.

350 can be reached (from the present 330) by some extra effort in areas where the BJP is already competitive or emerging strongly.

375 would require a strong campaign in MH, KA, and TG.

400 would require a strong campaign by BJP-AIADMK combine in TN.

The number "400" itself is less significant than the long-term importance of BJP winning big in the South.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/alok_bhatt/status/1 ... 5714136064

Alok Bhatt @alok_bhatt
“Democracy is already dead in India and US - UK and other defenders of democracy are completely oblivious to it because of trade and money considerations” so says @RahulGandhi

He literally says US/Europe to intervene in India

For another question

He says "I need institutions. I need judiciary. I need money. I need media. Then only I can win"
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ramana wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -war-brics

The need to cleave India from the BRICS is now acute. The war in Ukraine is reaching the next phase as Russia forces what’s left of the Ukrainian army from Bakhmut clearing the way for Russia to establish logistical dominion in the center of the Donbass.

Because of this there is an even greater sense of urgency within Davos to upgrade not just Ukraine but also pick a new fight with China. The clock is ticking down on the old financial system. The end of LIBOR is nigh.

The bodies are piling up in the Fed’s war on leverage as high as the ones on the battlefield in the Donbass. Malign actors like Soros may still they have the ability to avoid these things but, in the end, they are fronting strength while privately they are freaking out.

Can anyone explain what the author meant by this?
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

vijayk wrote:
Can anyone explain what the author meant by this?

A Lot that can be said:

* That article was written by Tom Luongo and the original article can be found at: https://tomluongo.me/2023/03/03/india-n ... r-on-brics
* You can interact with Tom, in the comments section, he will respond to your queries

* One must understand Tom (I had brought this up long back in the UKR Fallout thread), Tom is a financial guy. He looks at every "event" from a financial point of view - never politics, statesmanship, etc.

* What he saying here is that in the battle between "East" and "West" (he has been saying that for eons) that India is pivotal. As part of his argument, he presents (NOTE: Indians are 2x of Russians):

Followed by:
These results are themselves revelatory of the biases within the populations polled, especially in the heavily propagandized West. But those from both Turkey and India are eye-popping and confirm my long-held belief that once someone finally stood up to the US and Europe and survived it would radically change the psychology of the geopolitical game board.
In short, Western propaganda is not working in India, a nation that is absolutely pivotal, and thus the need to dethrone Modi.

As a financial guy, he claims that the foundation of the Western financial system (LIBOR - according to him) is collapsing (nigh). And, that the Fed is seeing as many dead bodies as in Donbas. And, that Soros, is putting up a brave face, but is actually $hiting in his pants (facing an Adani type of future).

And, he ends it with:
Game on, George.

Disregard ALL of his comments on Indian elections, etc - he says he knows nothing. All that is supporting material for his analysis - is that the West has failed and is facing its own demise.

As I said in my previous post, this is all about a seat at the high table.

IF Modi returns, India becomes a pole.

If not, India slides back into .....

I have also said it will be very violent.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

RaGa is addressing a group of Labour's party MPs in a side room in British Parliament.
That's all.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

how can this house negro be left behind when his master is performing vaudeville on some obscure gora stage and wowing a few britshit commies in some hastily hired, dusty, and forgotten side room in the britshit parliament

Hindu rate of growth,............indeed

Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

chetak wrote:how can the house negroes be behind when their master is performing vaudeville on obscure gora stages

Why does Modi need an election campaign when RRR and Pappu can do all the work for him.
The nature of adharmic men is such that one way or the other, they falter. And in this day of SM, they will be held accountable until death and even beyond.
This blabber from RRR will bury him. And, as if in step, Pappu reveals that he is a LOSER when he asks for institutions on his side ( the ones he accused of being under control of BJP) to be even able to win elections.

RRR & Pappu just have to speak to help BJP win elections. In their utter helplessness, they are frustrated and making a utter dogs breakfast of everything they do. The scrutiny they are makes it harder for them.

Both Cambridge speech, interviews and RRR statements will be heard many times in the run up to the 2024 elections.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Neela wrote:
chetak wrote:how can the house negroes be behind when their master is performing vaudeville on obscure gora stages
Why does Modi need an election campaign when RRR and Pappu can do all the work for him.
The nature of adharmic men is such that one way or the other, they falter. And in this day of SM, they will be held accountable until death and even beyond.
This blabber from RRR will bury him. And, as if in step, Pappu reveals that he is a LOSER when he asks for institutions on his side ( the ones he accused of being under control of BJP) to be even able to win elections.

This economic rabble rouser rajan has either forgotten or he has drunk too deeply of the pappu produced version of the earlier patented morarji cola to care anymore....

‘The Lion has learnt to write and the hunter’s word is not the last one’.

But remember there are mercantile mercenaries and commission seeking jackals amongst us who will always be right behind hunter as well.

this particular specimen is a bottom feeding, ideologically compromised, conscienceless, and carrion consuming commie woke, bereft of all civilizational moorings.

This trojan has been running India down, and compromising our interests ever since he was brought in by the raincoat and supported by the lootyens mafia.

Hindu rate of growth is the term that he has deliberately and specifically chosen to signal his commitment and to reinforce his ideational affiliation to the membership in the BIF club.

He is well aware of the pejorative moorings of this particular turn of phraseology
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

Hindu rate of growth is the term that he has deliberately and specifically chosen to signal his commitment and to reinforce his ideational affiliation to the membership in the BIF club.

He is well aware of the pejorative moorings of this particular turn of phraseology
This is what struck me as well. That phraseology is generally not used as is being offensive. The fact that it has been used means it was done deliberately and designed to send a message by him.

The usual woke Gang will be quiet of course, imagine if a Governor had referred to Muslim rate of population growth…
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

ramana wrote:RaGa is addressing a group of Labour's party MPs in a side room in British Parliament.
That's all.

https://youtu.be/4wsVXfjYfw0

Ra ga gets schooled by an old time congresiya
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1632664317844766722
A Super Exclusive Thread

1. Do you know why political parties are only targeting Adani? Why never speak against western elites?

Do you know the mother of the Propaganda Website The Wire's deputy editor is directly associated with Soros?

Let's expose the cartel
2. Very few people in India know about Project Syndicate.

This project is a group of 506 media outlets in 156 countries.

The most important thing is that Soros and Bill Gates fund it.

Yes, same Soros who wants regime change in India.

Very important how all the dots are connected on who wants a regime change in 2024.

When do we clean this trash?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

NRao wrote:
vijayk wrote: Can anyone explain what the author meant by this?

A Lot that can be said:

These results are themselves revelatory of the biases within the populations polled, especially in the heavily propagandized West. But those from both Turkey and India are eye-popping and confirm my long-held belief that once someone finally stood up to the US and Europe and survived it would radically change the psychology of the geopolitical game board.
In short, Western propaganda is not working in India, a nation that is absolutely pivotal, and thus the need to dethrone Modi.

As a financial guy, he claims that the foundation of the Western financial system (LIBOR - according to him) is collapsing (nigh). And, that the Fed is seeing as many dead bodies as in Donbas. And, that Soros, is putting up a brave face, but is actually $hiting in his pants (facing an Adani type of future).

And, he ends it with:
Game on, George.

Disregard ALL of his comments on Indian elections, etc - he says he knows nothing. All that is supporting material for his analysis - is that the West has failed and is facing its own demise.

As I said in my previous post, this is all about a seat at the high table.

IF Modi returns, India becomes a pole.

If not, India slides back into .....

I have also said it will be very violent.
I went thru the blog and comments.

1. Regime change - Requires the capture of institutions such as Judiciary, civil services (Judiciary is already done. need to see Civil services. Media already captured via PTI )
2. Brazil looks like was captured via the institutions (Judiciary)
3. This is what PAPPYU keeps repeating ... I need the institutions, media, money.

One crazy thought - I won't be surprised if CJI will suspend Modi on some pretext such as violation of EC code.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

ramana wrote:RaGa is addressing a group of Labour's party MPs in a side room in British Parliament.
That's all.
Let's put this in perspective. RaGa had 1000 attendants MAX, indoor. Modi in an open air arena assembled 60,000 on a freezing November evening!

https://thewire.in/politics/at-the-hear ... -in-london
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Vardarajan of The Wire gathered a list of 40,000 handles on Social Medi and sent it to DFR Labs.
They found it too toxic and sent it to Twitter to ban these handles.
There is a middleman named Ayushman Kaul, son of Sameer Kaul a close aide/friend of Farooq Abdullah.
This Ayushman Kaul is involved in TekFog false campaign too.

I suspect the 40K list is a Madame Defarge list of names to be culled if UPA 3.0 comes to power.

Home Ministry needs to inquire when the names of Indians are forwarded abroad for whatever purposes.

Please post screenshots of the scandal.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

Neela wrote:

RRR & Pappu just have to speak to help BJP win elections. In their utter helplessness, they are frustrated and making a utter dogs breakfast of everything they do. The scrutiny they are makes it harder for them.

Both Cambridge speech, interviews and RRR statements will be heard many times in the run up to the 2024 elections.
This is all good and it will surely turn a few digital social media warriors to vote against these losers. But really you are never going to get a vote from NDTV fans. So that 20% of people who wanted to go back to the good old days are gone cases and we should least care about them. The rest of India will vote for Modi hands down. I am betting this time an 5% increase in vote share!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Lisa wrote:
That's all.
Let's put this in perspective. RaGa had 1000 attendants MAX, indoor. Modi in an open air arena assembled 60,000 on a freezing November evening!

https://thewire.in/politics/at-the-hear ... -in-london
The Wire collected 40,000 'Hindu' handles and forwarded them for banning while enjoying the freedom of expression in India.
Think about.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ramana wrote:Vardarajan of The Wire gathered a list of 40,000 handles on Social Medi and sent it to DFR Labs.
There is a middleman named Ayushman Kaul, son of Sameer Kaul a close aide/friend of Farooq Abdullah.

Home Ministry needs to inquire when the names of Indians are forwarded abroad for whatever purposes.

Can anyone file civil/criminal charges on Wire for this? Not just wire ... all their funders including Infosys/IPSMF/Open Society Foundations
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

I think they should. Start with the lower courts in many parts of the country. Let that not disappear from the news. Let the to be or not to be guy give them clean chit and quote Shakespeare while doing it.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

ramana wrote:Vardarajan of The Wire gathered a list of 40,000 handles on Social Medi and sent it to DFR Labs.

I suspect the 40K list is a Madame Defarge list of names to be culled if UPA 3.0 comes to power.

Ramana-Sir
Could I ask why we should acknowledge the primacy of Twitter HQ having a say in the bans.
Sorry but the IT ministry cannot say that Indian laws apply and then keep it only as lip service.
If Indian laws apply for SM content originating from India and Indian handles, then any redressal forum should also be hosted in India.
My first stab at the forum:
Chaired by GoI with final arbitration veto
Representatives from legislative, executive, judiciary and SM platforms.
SM content moderation team to provide daily updates for content that was altered, banned
Open platform for redressal across all SM websites with grievance ticket numbers. To be paid for SM companies themselves.
SLA of take-down notices from GoI with violations and fines clearly outlined.
Arbitration cannot be taken to judiciary.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://crowdsourced.news/s/hhOVU1qODyE ... tter-files

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1631338650901389322

https://medium.com/dfrlab/the-dfrlab-re ... 19222b09af
Taibbi reports that DFRLab contacted Twitter’s Trust and Safety Team to examine a dataset of 40,000 Twitter accounts in 2021. As Taibbi reported, Twitter found almost all of the accounts to be authentic users.

The dataset was part of an investigation into alleged coordinated disinformation and online harassment in India, conducted in parallel with the Indian outlet The Wire. One of their reporters at the time collected the dataset and shared it with our team; he attributed the tweets to the BJP, but his analysis failed to meet our research standards. The DFRLab therefore decided not to publish that investigation, terminating our collaboration with The Wire in October 2021.

When an investigation necessitates it, the DFRLab shares our findings with social media platforms to help ensure our research is accurate. This was the case with the alleged BJP dataset; we shared it with Twitter solely as part of our due diligence. As neither our internal research staff nor Twitter could find a connection between this particular dataset and the BJP, we decided to not move forward with the research. We stand by that decision. The Wire eventually published its own investigation in early 2022 but later retracted it after losing confidence in their report’s accuracy.

As an independent research organization, the DFRLab thoroughly vets all research prior to publishing, particularly when it involves data received from outside sources. That vetting process often involves sharing initial findings with outside experts, sometimes including experts at the social media platforms we investigate. This type of information sharing, exchange, and due diligence is standard across many of the professions we work with including media, academia, and industry. However, when we share initial research with any outside expert, especially those at platforms, there is no expectation that they will take action. The DFRLab does not make content moderation decisions.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

This guy committed treason. Every one knows but BJP won't mind. They will let the scum go and keep committing crime in full public view.
Last edited by ramana on 07 Mar 2023 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Calm dow. No hitting own wicket. Next wiil get a ban. ramana
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... -distress/

Please read this in full. It will be trivial for even a moderately funded actor to use this technology to incite riots in India. Deep fake videos are easier to disprove, but just imagine someone coming up with a 20 second clip of a BJP leader saying something. By the time it gets disproved as a fake the damage will be long done. Not to mention the whole riots etc.

The worst one would be a clip that says something that is not even that controversial, for example, something to the effect of reservations should be eventually rolled back. This statement in the voice of a BJPb leader will be enough to swing voters to the other side in swing seats…

I have no doubt that BIF with Soros funding would no doubt be thinking along these lines. The template for resulting demonstrations and riots has been proved in Delhi under aegis of CAA. Imagine that and scale it up 10 times….
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

vijayk-garu, if you don't mind, please tone down a bit and look at things dispassionately. Otherwise, this thread is the same as the earlier one, where we swing between euphoria and sky-is-falling type posts.
vijayk wrote:One crazy thought - I won't be surprised if CJI will suspend Modi on some pretext such as violation of EC code.
This is a good example of the latter. There were other posts on this thread in a similar vein about a judicial coup (don't remember who posted that).

The threat is real, and it's serious. But my point is, we should try to anticipate the next moves from the enemy (there will be moves). But let's keep them grounded to reality. In this case - please consider under what provision can the "judiciary suspend Modi"? Which part of the constitution gives them that power? And which gives them the ability to exercise said power, i.e. get the police and bureaucracy to listen to them? Same Q applies for things like judicial coup - how exactly can they go about it?
vijayk wrote:This guy committed treason. Every one knows but BJP won't mind. They will let the scum go and keep committing crime in full public view.
Agreed, but you should consider the political angle. As long as the common people are not out on the streets and braying for his arrest for treason, no govt would arrest him. Even if they do, is the judiciary going to play ball? Exhibit A is the National Herald case - who keeps postponing it?

Such actions will only play into the soriasis infested hands and make RaGa a martyr. We must remember what happened after the emergency - Indira was so unpopular with so much protests, yet managed to win a thumping majority barely three years later due to the sympathy wave after her arrest. So I'd the say the govt knows this history and won't precipitate things this way, better to finish the Congress off politically, especially when they are doing that to themselves. Why get in the way, and all that.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

I expect the Congress-CCP MoU will be leaked to the public in the run-up to the elections. Surely GoI knows what's in it - and it will be used to good effect, combining with the self-goal of the so-called LoP inviting the white man back to take over. RaGa is a gift that keeps on giving.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

arshyam wrote:I expect the Congress-CCP MoU will be leaked to the public in the run-up to the elections. Surely GoI knows what's in it - and it will be used to good effect, combining with the self-goal of the so-called LoP inviting the white man back to take over. RaGa is a gift that keeps on giving.
Yep, one thing that MAD knows is how to play pappu gang during elections. He is let loose for a reason. For one, they can clearly see who are the internal and external enemies. They will strike at the appropriate time and this so-called "serious" politician will know the consequences of selling the country out to the Brits openly.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

williams wrote:
arshyam wrote:I expect the Congress-CCP MoU will be leaked to the public in the run-up to the elections. Surely GoI knows what's in it - and it will be used to good effect, combining with the self-goal of the so-called LoP inviting the white man back to take over. RaGa is a gift that keeps on giving.
Yep, one thing that MAD knows is how to play pappu gang during elections. He is let loose for a reason. For one, they can clearly see who are the internal and external enemies. They will strike at the appropriate time and this so-called "serious" politician will know the consequences of selling the country out to the Brits openly.
the britshit establishment has/is stayed/staying, carefully hidden in the shadows and feigning the old chestnut of FOE and press "freedom".

When they have wilfully allowed the bbc to to do a number on Modi, the establishment is in sync and has an axe to grind.

With the FTA discussions ongoing, there is no way that the bbc would have moved on Modi without the tacit approval of the powers that be

In case the fertilizer hits the rotating parts, the finger can always be very conveniently pointed at sunak
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

NRao wrote: These results are themselves revelatory of the biases within the populations polled, especially in the heavily propagandized West. But those from both Turkey and India are eye-popping and confirm my long-held belief that once someone finally stood up to the US and Europe and survived it would radically change the psychology of the geopolitical game board.
This is key. The West has steadfastly stuck to the Sun Tzu principle of winning a war without fighting. The entire *manufacturing of history* and the careful control of current-affairs narratives is all tied to their need to preserve the myth of Western invincibility. Once other powers believe that the West will always win by hook or by crook, they will just give up and not even try

The win in WW2, dismantling of USSR, squashing the rise of Japanese manufacturing are all part of this grand narrative. Russia, China and increasingly India are challenging this narrative. So, per the West, they must all be defeated (or at least shown to have been defeated) in order to preserve their myth. They will go to any lengths to preserve the myth, including genocide, nuclear *accidents*, bio-warfare etc, which would show that a non-Western-power cannot last, even if one were to rise.

By extension, it follows that, for India to rise & sustain that rise, the West has to fall. Their invincibility myth has to die. And if it dies, they will fall
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

How will MAD/BJP/GoI get access to the document? The CPC will not leak it and expose their asset(s). How about the Cong(I)? Do MAD have any insider(s) to pull these kinds of coup? If the PRC/CPC are that brilliant, why would they sign an MoU with Cong(I)? Did it not occur to these Chinese t*rds that these Cong(I) could lose an election and their MoU would be fit for toilet paper?

I would love to read the contents of the MoU. I wonder what Cong(I) gave away :evil:

Also, as an aside, why has no foreign govt red flagged this MoU? I am very certain the culinary institute of america would be very interested in these kinds of MoUs. Did they get steal to it from the Cong(I)s to use as one of the levers to make this puppet dance to their tunes?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

arshyam wrote:

Snip...

combining with the self-goal of the so-called LoP inviting the white man back to take over. RaGa is a gift that keeps on giving.
This is not the first time he has done this. During the 1st COVID lockdown RaGa was giving interviews to random people to show how intelligent he truly was.

In his interaction with one of the Yanks who was a former admin official. He point blank asked for US intervention in Indian political affairs.

The US guy had the decency to be visibly uncomfortable with what RaGa was saying. But clown prince carried on as if it was a completely normal thing to demand.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Pappu wants to fight NaMo until the last American/Brit. Keeping with the current global trend I see. What a mahapurush ;)
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

la.khan wrote: How will MAD/BJP/GoI get access to the document? The CPC will not leak it and expose their asset(s). How about the Cong(I)? Do MAD have any insider(s) to pull these kinds of coup? If the PRC/CPC are that brilliant, why would they sign an MoU with Cong(I)? Did it not occur to these Chinese t*rds that these Cong(I) could lose an election and their MoU would be fit for toilet paper?

I would love to read the contents of the MoU. I wonder what Cong(I) gave away :evil:

Also, as an aside, why has no foreign govt red flagged this MoU? I am very certain the culinary institute of america would be very interested in these kinds of MoUs. Did they get steal to it from the Cong(I)s to use as one of the levers to make this puppet dance to their tunes?
I think the MoU will be some standard blah-blah about keeping lines of communication open, shared interests etc. Neither party would be stupid enough to put some juicy stuff in writing. It will still make for interesting reading though, because one can read between the lines and correlate to the actions of the Congress and the Chinese since then
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

NaMo BJP will do nothing that will allow Pappu or the rest of the opposition spin any victimhood narrative and garner votes. They are coolly letting them expend political ammunition with no returns.

Going by Dr SJ's comments, they are fully aware of global regime change forces and are fully ready to deal with whatever they throw at us.

They will focus on core ++ voters and target something above 350+ seats. With a third term, all these clowns will be swept away.

As for regime change western forces, they will do some low-cost democracy and freedom nautanki but as it becomes clearer and clearer that a third term is inevitable they will hedge their bets and drop Pappu like a used condom and curry favour with the unchangeable regime !
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 226862.ece
Rahul Gandhi questions U.S.’ silence on happenings in India
April 03, 2021 12:11 am

Quoting from the article.
“I don’t hear anything from the U.S. establishment about what’s happening in India. If you are saying partnership of democracies, I mean what is your view on what is going on here,” Mr. Gandhi said wrapping up his conversation
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

arshyam wrote:vijayk-garu, if you don't mind, please tone down a bit and look at things dispassionately. Otherwise, this thread is the same as the earlier one, where we swing between euphoria and sky-is-falling type posts.
vijayk wrote:One crazy thought - I won't be surprised if CJI will suspend Modi on some pretext such as violation of EC code.
This is a good example of the latter. There were other posts on this thread in a similar vein about a judicial coup (don't remember who posted that).

The threat is real, and it's serious. But my point is, we should try to anticipate the next moves from the enemy (there will be moves). But let's keep them grounded to reality. In this case - please consider under what provision can the "judiciary suspend Modi"? Which part of the constitution gives them that power? And which gives them the ability to exercise said power, i.e. get the police and bureaucracy to listen to them? Same Q applies for things like judicial coup - how exactly can they go about it
Justice Joseph yesterday said that it's a myth judiciary can't make laws over EC law

https://theprint.in/judiciary/ec-appoin ... a/1414259/

They are e going on very wrong track. They have become a law unto themselves

Honorable justice thinks that 2 term is important to preserve democracy. What is there to prevent?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

300,000 T-shirts printed in Tamilnadu on instructions of a CIA Lady at US Consulate in Chennai. 3 Ministers who do her bidding are doing everything to make her happy. CIA has plans to create a lot of infighting in India on the basis of Caste, Language and every fault line India has before 2024 Elections. From North to South.
All the Best to all the 007s. https://twitter.com/vaibhavUP65/status/ ... 81632?s=20