Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote:https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 226862.ece
Rahul Gandhi questions U.S.’ silence on happenings in India
April 03, 2021 12:11 am

Quoting from the article.
“I don’t hear anything from the U.S. establishment about what’s happening in India. If you are saying partnership of democracies, I mean what is your view on what is going on here,” Mr. Gandhi said wrapping up his conversation

this pappu guy is all about I, me and myself

some gora regime change artists and snake oil salesmen have sold him a story about how he is destined for greatness, and the entitled dynast that he is, he seems to be firmly sold on that one foolish idea, thinking that some goras will intervene in the internal affairs of India and rightfully anoint him as the emperor of India

this WA forward explains best, pappu's delusions of grandeur and his imagined जन्मसिद्ध अधिकार to rule over the natives.
Actually it is pappu's mindless hate for PM Modi which is blinding him

He thought becoming PM of India is so easy just like how :
Indira became PM, Rajiv became PM & Sonia became super PM!

Modi spoilt his dreams & has made it elusive for him
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

from obama's book "The Promised Land"

Last edited by chetak on 08 Mar 2023 03:01, edited 1 time in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Cureent Scenario for Haryana Assembly Election

BJP : 38-40
INC : 36-37
JJP : 6
INLD : 1-2
Can’t say : 7 https://twitter.com/NewsArenaIndia/stat ... 60864?s=20
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

BIF thinks 3rd time the charm for RaGa? I find it interesting the BIF gang are investing again in to Pappu...I mean the writing on the wall is quite clear...never say never but there is a good chance of BJP/NDA coming in to power again in 2024...unless BIF gang have promised Pappu of power in 2024 through hook or crook means. I expect the battle to get nasty over the next year but I have confidence in MAD and in people of India to vote for a party/person whom they think has good chances of making their aspirations come true.
Arima
BRFite

Post by Arima »

Zynda wrote:BIF thinks 3rd time the charm for RaGa? I find it interesting the BIF gang are investing again in to Pappu...I mean the writing on the wall is quite clear...never say never but there is a good chance of BJP/NDA coming in to power again in 2024...unless BIF gang have promised Pappu of power in 2024 through hook or crook means. I expect the battle to get nasty over the next year but I have confidence in MAD and in people of India to vote for a party/person whom they think has good chances of making their aspirations come true.
honestly BIF forces do not have any other bandwagon to hop on except congress. knowingly they are tied to a dead donkey and still expect wagon to be pulled. :rotfl:
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Pappu represents the numerous Najib Khan Rohilla, Raghunathrao Peshwa and other treasonous thinkers that unfortunately cursed this land. BIF will always look for someone like him whether it is Khujli or a Elensky. We need to make an example before it becomes a cottage industry and the price should be severe otherwise too many will chance it.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Zynda wrote:BIF thinks 3rd time the charm for RaGa? I find it interesting the BIF gang are investing again in to Pappu...I mean the writing on the wall is quite clear...never say never but there is a good chance of BJP/NDA coming in to power again in 2024...unless BIF gang have promised Pappu of power in 2024 through hook or crook means. I expect the battle to get nasty over the next year but I have confidence in MAD and in people of India to vote for a party/person whom they think has good chances of making their aspirations come true.
Zynda ji,

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, a civilizational awakening has taken place, and people today are more aware of ground realities, especially since the advent of the all pervasive social media. So the calculated element of street protests inherently incorporating violence, like it happened in shaheenbagh and the "farmer's agitation" is going to play out, per the toolkits that many BIF entities have carefully put in place and are just waiting for the signal to hit the streets

It is impossible for the BIF now, to again duplicate in India, the pro abrahamic, commie fuelled ecosystem that they had/have carefully put in place, nurtured, and cemented, at great cost and effort, starting well before 1947, when they first became truly aware of their inability to hold on to and continue to plunder the colonial India.

The only cards that the BIF have left is violence linked polarization, NGO funded subversion, separatism, conversion, manufactured dissent and pushing the poisonous narrative of the hegemony of the majoritarian, when for the better part of 50 years, the congis also ruled by using a similar majoritarian presence in parliament and their constant use of abrahamic appeasement to the hilt, to change the cultural primacy, sharply slanted demographic based governance to malevolently embed a communal ethos which went against the grain of the foundations of civilizational state.

Who can forget the communal violence bill that the yevil NAC empress, the mafia mama tried to bring in, with the active connivance of the communally complicit babooze and the lootyens influence traders.

This was an example of the untrammeled power that the BIF wielded over the Indian state.

The pillars of democracy would have meekly stood by and watched while the civilizational state was being sold down the river by gloating offshore interests rubbing their hands in rapturous glee

So they are stuck with the congis but pappu is too stoopide to score any major goals for them, and so, at some appropriate time, one guesses that some event would conjecturable like it happened in sriperumbudur (and that was certainly no vindictive act as is usually portrayed, but was specifically designed to abet succession. Also, the spiteful rage and vengeful disrespect heaped on PVN at his funereal was most likely because PVN had thwarted something major in the BIF set agenda), and someone else from the famiglia may likely take over the reins.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah today said the Congress party was a "Special Purpose Vehicle" for independence movement, without any ideology, whereas the BJP was formed on the basis of an ideological pillar called "cultural nationalism".
That SPV depended on a colonial slave mentality that was not only deeply internalized but also slavishly displayed by the then traitorous congi leadership who were deep selected, indoctrinated, oriented, and repurposed to accord primacy to the strategic interests and imperial imperatives of a faraway king.

These brown mughals, commie parasites and colonial house negroes were secure in the knowledge that there was none to oppose them and their imperially mandated agenda that was meant only to further the strategic and commercial interests of their erstwhile masters in london and their newly acquired masters in washington.

When there were so many others, both able and willing, wasn't it surprising that the malsi pasand maestro, and his viceroy cuckolding, sharia blinded sidekick, were chosen and handed over the reins to the country on a sovereign platter, especially when there were many others were so very carefully sidelined, shunned, and marginalized, who would undoubtedly have done a much better job of governance, guidance, and concentrated majorly on the task of building the Indian nation

pappu now firmly believes that he is the next SPV who is going to be chosen by the BIF and he fully expects power to be transferred to him, sans elections, and in complete disregard of the "mandate" of the people.

At one time, the congis were supremely influential at garnering allies and dominating the herd because they alone had a major lock on the legal and the eco-systemic muscle to sidestep and/or bury the corruption allegations/cases that surfaced from time to time as also the wherewithal and the capacity for political investment to fund the various flocks that depended on them for economic sustenance and succor in return for the odd RS seats and also doing their bidding both in and out of parliament.

The congi mafia ruled all that they surveyed by the sheer fear of storm of vengeance that the mafia could wreak on those entities that stepped out of line or did not pay the dues demanded of them.

Unquestioned obedience to the diktat of the mafia was the price of their very survival

All those well worn avenues that were once their reliable sources of pecuniary bread and butter have been mostly blocked using FCRA, demonetization and digitization causing real and lasting pain.

They have now become toothless and aged tigers, much like the onion merchants, penguins, and so many other regional satraps

Hence the ambani adani dirge which is being sung almost daily by pappu.

No rokda means no allies means no influence means entitled, dynastic, and BIF baptized succession plans are very difficult to implement means time is fast running out means expiry date is looming large means the precipice of political wilderness is imminently threatening means khalas, khatam, ta ta, goodbye.....
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

Zynda wrote:BIF thinks 3rd time the charm for RaGa? I find it interesting the BIF gang are investing again in to Pappu...
BIF gang knew very well that Pappu is a pappu. They invested heavily in the IITian since last 10+ years.
Hence Cong walkover in Delhi, Punjab, and propping up AAP everywhere possible.
But Modi sarkar has patiently checkmated AAP. exposing dyCM and the corruption. AAP will never recover from this.
I believe TMC is already under control of Modi sarkar with the corruption cases and are only splitting opposition votes.
Who else is left?
Powerfuls are being neutralized in MH.
Lefties/TRS/DMK/Devegowda hardly have any pan-India appeal.
Patnaiks are nationalists and will not colloborate with BIF.
Nitishwa remains the dark horse/hope for BIF (but he could be Trojan horse himself).
hence back to Pappu. Whatever BIF is planning - North-South, Khalistanis, SC-EC coup, they still need a face.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

NCP supports NDA in Nagaland ... They don't need them but wondering if NCP will ditch PAPPU
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA

pappu and his bravura performance at cambridge
Finally the Intelligence officer who told @RahulGandhi that his calls are being recorded has been traced.

It turns out he is a customer care executive who said "your Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes".
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/naikrakesh/status/1 ... 9500360705
Dr. Mohan Gopal, ex director of National Judicial Academy. ... They are using every weapon on their hands
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ANI Digital @ani_digital

Senate Foreign Relations panel approves Garcetti as ambassador to India

Read @ANI Story | https://aninews.in/news/world/us/senate ... 309035443/

#EricGarcetti #USenvoytoIndia #IndiaUSties
I intend to engage directly with the civil society" - Eric Garcetti told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee when he was asked about "backsliding of democracy in India
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

There seems to be two groups within Democrats. One is rabidly Anti-India. The second is looking at a long term perspective and continuing with the benefits of increased India U.S relationship. Who and all is what is difficult to make out.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

So the lady Malini Mehra who gave a lecture in PAPPU's overseas Indian meeting.

1. This lady claimed her father was RSS member and he would be disappointed if he was in India.
2. She feels so sad at how wretched India became.

Her background

1. She has many organizations which take money from Soreass
2. She is appointed as some climate commissioner by London mayor
3. She runs couple of NGOs in India which receive money from Soreass
4. Her father was a con man who claimed he was a big officer in Railways
5. He started his own climate organization and committing fraud (runs in the family).
6. Malini disowned him and went to the media (Her interview published in Guardian)
7. No record of him exists that he was ever part of RSS. Another fraud and a plant by PAPPU and Soreass
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

vijayk wrote:So the lady Malini Mehra who gave a lecture in PAPPU's overseas Indian meeting.

1. This lady claimed her father was RSS member and he would be disappointed if he was in India.
2. She feels so sad at how wretched India became.

Her background

1. She has many organizations which take money from Soreass
2. She is appointed as some climate commissioner by London mayor
3. She runs couple of NGOs in India which receive money from Soreass
4. Her father was a con man who claimed he was a big officer in Railways
5. He started his own climate organization and committing fraud (runs in the family).
6. Malini disowned him and went to the media (Her interview published in Guardian)
7. No record of him exists that he was ever part of RSS. Another fraud and a plant by PAPPU and Soreass

https://twitter.com/Pamphlet_in/status/ ... 2130123778
all details here
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Election Commission Comes Up With Vote From Home Option For Voters Above 80 Years
https://swarajyamag.com/politics/electi ... e-80-years
For the first time the ECI is going to provide the facility to those above 80 years of age. Our teams will go there with a form-12D to exercise their franchise, the Chief Election Commissioner, Rajiv Kumar told reporters here.

Though we encourage those above 80 years to come to the polling station, those who cannot can avail this facility, he added.

Secrecy will be maintained and the entire process will be videographed, Kumar explained.

'All the political parties will be informed whenever there is a movement for Voting From Home (VFH),' Kumar said.

For people with disabilities, a mobile application 'Saksham' has been introduced, which they can login to and choose the facility to vote, the CEC said.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

India’s rampaging rise threatens to tip world’s fragile balance of power - From the Telegraph in the UK.

https://news.yahoo.com/india-rampaging- ... 00332.html

Reading this brought a tear to my eye! I remain so ashamed that India had decided to look after itself rather than make sacrifices for World Freedom, Democracy, International Law ...........

P.S. If only Rahul was in charge, maybe we should give him a platform in the UK and then everything will be fixed.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ANI @ANI
US Agency for International Development (USAID) Deputy Assistant Administrator (DAA) of the Bureau for Asia, Änjali Kaur will be visiting India from March 11-15.
Eric Garcetti is sending his reconnaissance teams ahead of his ambassadorship
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Garcetti's tweets and now USAID visit tell us he is coming with a mandate to do nothing good.
India has the right to reject a proposed ambassador from any country. But I suspect we will be cleverer than that and keep him under watch and play him.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano wrote:Garcetti's tweets and now USAID visit tell us he is coming with a mandate to do nothing good.
India has the right to reject a proposed ambassador from any country. But I suspect we will be cleverer than that and keep him under watch and play him.
WA

A Letter of Credence is sent before an Ambassador arrives which the host country can refuse.

If Eric Garcetti’s intentions are already known, perhaps India should exercise that option.
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

How can Simranjit Singh Mann remain an MP? That guy is opening calling for separate nation Khalistan, sikhs as not Indians.

Surely, that goes against the constitution? What is the judiciary, media, and the government doing on such "mainstream" leader. I don't think even the Kashmir MPs are so open against the state.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Both are protected species and need a carefully managed ecosystem to survive

luckily, one still has it and the other once had it but didn't know how to thrive using it, so now that carefully managed ecosystem is gone......

Point to note however, is that the real tiger's stripes do not wash away with the first rains and the only thing of the other that has been washed is the brain

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

financially creative family, the voodoras.....

did pappu forget to mention beloved behana and her FATF bestowed honours in his cambridge harangues and falsified fulminations.

FATF flags Gandhi family corruption: I&B Minister Anurag Thakur

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... r-8495082/

While FATF mentions no names, calling the accused ‘Mr A,’ Information & Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur cited the report to say it was a matter of “great shame” that the “story of Gandhi family’s corruption” is part of the FATF report.

Incidentally, the ED had alleged that Kapoor purchased a painting from Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi.

The report neither names Rana Kapoor, nor Gandhi, nor Yes Bank, but its details match the Kapoor case.

“Mr. A purchased mediocre art from politicians and in turn paid huge kickbacks through banking channels, projecting them as genuine pieces of art,” the report says. “In one such incident, Mr. A purchased a piece of art from the close relative of a member of the ruling political party at that time for USD 264 000. However, the investigation revealed that this was an over-valuation, and that that the price paid was not for art, but rather was a bribe to influence the awarding of the prestigious Indian award ‘Padma Bhushan’ for himself. The trial is ongoing and Mr. A has been in judicial custody since March 2020,” the report says.

Kapoor was arrested by ED in March 2020. He also told the ED, the agency claimed, that he was told by the then Petroleum Minister Murli Deora that the refusal to buy the M F Husain painting will not only prevent him from building a relationship with the Gandhi family but also prevent him from getting the Padma Bhushan.

Kapoor’s lawyer was not available for comment.

“A money laundering investigation revealed that Mr. A used his influence to sanction the loan to a loss incurring entity, Company B. Investigations further revealed that Company B diverted the loan to 79 shell companies including Company C, which was controlled and owned by Mr. A and his daughters. Company C received USD 79 million and used part of the funds to purchase assets including art from famous painters and influential people. Mr. A invested a significant amount of proceeds in buying art of famous artists. Investigations revealed that he had purchased around 44 paintings,” the report added.

Indeed, the ED has alleged that Rana Kapoor and Dewan Housing Finance Limited (DHFL) promoters Kapil and Dheeraj Wadhawan had siphoned off funds worth Rs 5,050 crore through suspicious transactions using a host of shell companies. The agency had also made a mention of purchase of 44 paintings by Rana Kapoor.

In March 2020, Congress leader Abhishek Manu Singhvi had said that in 2010, an M.F. Hussain painting (which is a portrait) of Rajiv Gandhi was sold to Rana Kapoor for a sum of Rs 2 crore.

“The entire amount was received in cheque and was fully disclosed in Income Tax return of 2010 by Smt. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra. Incidentally, only the other week, a painting of M.F. Hussain has been sold by ED and has fetched a price of Rs 13.44 CR. So stop diverting Mr. PM & FM, answer how did the loan book of Yes Bank rise by 2 lakh crore and was Govt. sleeping or complicit?” Singhvi had then said.

FATF "case study"

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1635557241620135936?s=20 farmers prtotest in MH with laal jhanda, march towards Mumbai
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/1635570921674268672
Abhijit Iyer-Mitra @Iyervval
Really? here’s the video, please contextualise:
1) “US & EU seem oblivious to a huge chunk of the Democratic model come undone & this is a huge problem”
2) “3/4ths of it has turned non-Democratic and the lack of a reaction shocks me”

Sam Pitroda @sampitroda

Pls, stop promoting and propagating lies about what @RahulGandhi said in #London.
Were you there? Did you see the video? Do you really know what he said? In what context? What was the main message?
#RahulGandhiInLondon
https://twitter.com/sampitroda/status/1 ... 5265951746

Pitroda crapped all over defending PAPPU that he did not ask Europe/US
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Rana Kapoor - Bianca useless-art-purchase was pioneered by Mamta Banerjee. Nice way to give bribe. Since art-price is completely subjective, I can buy a painting of poop from you for $1 Million and its all legit.

But what surprises me is the low-level of this corruption. The sums (2 Cr) would be frowned upon even by an MLA. Are the Vadras + Sonia so cheap that they will even beg for crumbs, with their 10s of Billions stashed away?
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Think of this 2 CR (USD $264K) as one of the many transactions that are done in a day over Chai Biskoot and the amount will make sense. Dynasty doormats sitting on the floor are given orders while Gandhi family has its Tea. The doormat than run to do this. Should give a sense of the spectrum of transactions available with the Mafia family to extract money from everyone.

This spectrum is what INC gave to India. Everyone is finding a way to make money.

Apparently the money was used for pay for Mata Jis medical visit to US. So basically every expense for the Mafia family is paid using transactions like this. They dont spend their own money. I am sure the biskoots of Piddi are paid for by someone.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Prem Kumar wrote:Rana Kapoor - Bianca useless-art-purchase was pioneered by Mamta Banerjee. Nice way to give bribe. Since art-price is completely subjective, I can buy a painting of poop from you for $1 Million and its all legit.

But what surprises me is the low-level of this corruption. The sums (2 Cr) would be frowned upon even by an MLA. Are the Vadras + Sonia so cheap that they will even beg for crumbs, with their 10s of Billions stashed away?
not to forget our venerable mundu wearing erstwhile defence minister whose wife also "sold paintings" to PSU's at huge cost

such paragons of colonial virtue led us out of the dark ages and pushed us into the even darker ages.
isubodh
BRFite

Post by isubodh »

chetak wrote:
Prem Kumar wrote:Rana Kapoor - Bianca useless-art-purchase was pioneered by Mamta Banerjee. Nice way to give bribe. Since art-price is completely subjective, I can buy a painting of poop from you for $1 Million and its all legit.

not to forget our venerable mundu wearing erstwhile defence minister whose wife also "sold paintings" to PSU's at huge cost

such paragons of colonial virtue led us out of the dark ages and pushed us into the even darker ages.
There is a concept of Politically Exposed Person (PEP) and all such transactions be scrutinized or barred or mandatorily reported.
At least PSU, GoI dept, and all that receive funds from public should have to follow this.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

IndraD wrote:https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1635557241620135936?s=20 farmers prtotest in MH with laal jhanda, march towards Mumbai
Another toolkit in play

commie flags majorly on display,

So, are the cheeni getting into this game too....

they are already funding the paki terrorists specifically in cashmere and generally in the rest of India too
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

What is this BJP asking apology from PAPPU in the Parliament?
They simply give a notice of privilege or refer him him to committee to probe
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

vijayk wrote:What is this BJP asking apology from PAPPU in the Parliament?
Escalation process. Going for a privilege motion directly is like going to Supreme Court for a simple crime.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

It almost feels like the Nehru family desperately wants to get out and they cant on their own - so they are begging the govt of the day to evict them by providing all kinds of evidence themselves!!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

PAPPINI is in a big scandal. Her minister was threatening or inducing Padma Bhushan award to Key Bank chairman to make them buy MF Hussain painting from her for Rs 2 crore. Why are these people so cheap? 2 cr? They have millions parked outside.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

BJP response to Sonia & Rahul

drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Credit Suissue ... Karma is B
Credit Suisse plunges to fresh All-Time low as Saudi National Bank rules out assistance. Now down 96.7% below ATH.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

vijayk wrote:Credit Suissue ... Karma is B
Credit Suisse plunges to fresh All-Time low as Saudi National Bank rules out assistance. Now down 96.7% below ATH.
So, when Adani's fresh OFS was up in the market, Hindenberg released its report and crashed all Adani company stocks. The Adani OFS was rescued by sovereign wealth funds, other Indian billionares (Ambani?).

However, when Credit Suisse crashed, nobody wants to put in some moolah, including its biggest stakeholder/financier? So much for the much vaunted Swiss banking system :P And, we are not talking of some local Mahesh Cooperative bank :roll: Credit Suisse is considered as a Globally Systemically Important Banks. So, where are the rating agencies, Hindenberg, Soreass and media stooges?

Tch tch tch! How third world is Switzerland :P Yes, as you said it, karma is a b*tch :twisted:
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

vijayk wrote:What is this BJP asking apology from PAPPU in the Parliament?
Vijaykji
Does it not remind you of the term that Badmash Sharif once for snake oil salesman 'Dehathi Aurat' in the context of Singh complaining to POTUS about Badmash!!
I think that term fits PAPPU better no :D :D