Long range Agni missile & test launch :Part-1

sauravjha
BRFite

Post by sauravjha »

arre bhai log at least DDM has moved out of mouthing BBC bullshit about "sub-continent rivals" and so called lead by the believers with their "painted missiles".
Ab in log "china specific" ki baat kar rahe hain
they are slowly but surely beginning to think of printing Hindi-Chini equal=equal.
Remember till even 4 years ago on a daily basis there was talk of how many cell phones China was adding in a month and how many we were adding. that's stooped now.

Agni IV aur nooklear pandubi jab niklega , tab all this China ke pass Julaang hai bhi bandh hoga.

the day they talk about "hitting anywhere in asia", that will indeed be a watershed event for the media in this country. Right now I have a feeling a lay reader might just ask the question -

Bhai "ham log asia mein kisko kisko maarenge?"

As of today , i feel it is better to give a simple answer to people , so that they clearly understand the need for these programs.

this nation is growing and it's main rival tomorrow whether it be for resources or for global recognition will be China, not America , because I have a feeling there won't be an Unkil Sam in the next 25 years, just Sam.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

I found a panda fanboy named "jcage" posted comment on the naxalite
article on businessweek.com ... the real jcage's name and fame spread
far and wide it seems. :oops:
jmaxwell
BRFite -Trainee

Post by jmaxwell »

Arun_S, my thanx to your BR missile page and insightful comments (with Nostradamus like prophecies) is long overdue. So thanx!
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

uddu wrote:
gandharva wrote:Brahma Chellaney :
From now onwards the pace of development will improve. For Agni-IV test is supposed to take place next year. So the true ICBM test will be soon afterwards. So within four-five years time, we will have a true ICBM. The problem lies with the political decision making process.
Babooze just need to know only one equation for pitiching it higher.. If the neighborhood thinks of attacking with a 2500km ranged mijle for a 250km ranged taarjet, then equation becomes clear.. 10times A1 range.. that is if Agni1 is 800kms, we need a min of 8000km ranged agni to hit our neighborhood.

zimble math with an exponential lahoric factor.