Kargil War Thread - V

RayC
BRF Oldie

Post by RayC »

RaviBg wrote:Any idea when RayC's interview in telegraph will be published?
They interviewed me today. No idea when it will be published or will it be published. Hopefully, it will not deviate from the original if and when published.

Nothing extraordinary but I hope I was more forceful than what has been said so far.

They were nice enough to present me with the book, In the Line of Fire. However, the book is so megalomaniac in content, that it puts one off. And worse still is old Musharraf's bedtime stories on Kargil.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

RayC wrote:And worse still is old Musharraf's bedtime stories on Kargil.
hmmm... there could be entire NSN volumes written about mushy's bedtime stories from the lofty goat infested heights of kargil...
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

RayC wrote:
RaviBg wrote:Any idea when RayC's interview in telegraph will be published?
They interviewed me today. No idea when it will be published or will it be published. Hopefully, it will not deviate from the original if and when published.

Nothing extraordinary but I hope I was more forceful than what has been said so far.

They were nice enough to present me with the book, In the Line of Fire. However, the book is so megalomaniac in content, that it puts one off. And worse still is old Musharraf's bedtime stories on Kargil.
Thanks Ray. Do let us know when the interview gets published so that we can look it up in the online version. T