China Military Watch

alokgupt
BRFite

Post by alokgupt »

Sanku wrote:
alokgupt wrote: Do me a favor...read the India Today article fully. No they didn't just came and ran out. They also build roads on Indian side.
So they came in built roads on our side and ran back? Did we say thank you?
:roll:
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

alokgupt wrote:
Sanku wrote: So they came in built roads on our side and ran back? Did we say thank you?
:roll:
Sanku-saar, :D :D :D classic one. Thanks alokgupt for highlighting that. I missed that one amongst the never ending Q&A posts.

Knowing the chinese and their weird manhood measurement methods, I wouldnt put past them being that goofy - "we kickass, we built better roads than you round-eyes. That too in your territory. money not matter to Chynaaa"

But this olympics is going to be interesting for China. Aunty Ma and her army of chinese athletes are shooting up the HGHs and serums like no tomorrow. And the US/West is already setting up the grounds for a big "Drug scandal" to cut them down to size if they act too uppity. Barry Bonds et al are convenient fig leafs("look we too take severe action") like that joker Symmonds is for Ozies. The health of US-China relations can be judged based on how many athletes gets caught.