Tackling Islamic Extremism in India - 5

alokgupt
BRFite

Post by alokgupt »

Sanku wrote:Nothing is sacred if you want to get to truth; and I will not drag APJ into this but having some idea of what he is I dont think you know what you are talking of. Anyway lets not drag him here. Its not him who is being discussed.
Well I hope we do have someone who can represent the other side as well.
Well I wonder and in any case what you are saying is that okay I accept that Islam is bad; but cant get them to change their religion what next?
Well to a muslim Islam is a faith that his / her parents had. So you can mould their faith but never change it; muslims around the world behave differently anyway and they do understand this.
Fair enough but every one is immaterial in this scenario; in macro scopic picture it is the big picture we are talking of.
Yes. It is about macroscopic picture not about just one person. So never personalize it.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

alokgupt wrote: Yes. It is about macroscopic picture not about just one person. So never personalize it.
Why are you giving me my own advice beta? Thats what I exactly said didn't I?
alokgupt
BRFite

Post by alokgupt »

Sanku wrote:
alokgupt wrote: Yes. It is about macroscopic picture not about just one person. So never personalize it.
Why are you giving me my own advice beta? Thats what I exactly said didn't I?
Yes you did. I couldn't think of anything better.
alokgupt
BRFite

Post by alokgupt »

farazhussain wrote: The culprits should be punished according Indian law.

As to how to find them, I don't know. That's the police's/law enforcement's job.

I am sorry but not surprized to note your support for such elements.
The damn problem is that Indian law doesn't work. If folks people knew that people behind burning the train in Godhra will be hanged soon by law there will be no riots. It doesn't justify killings. Just laying out the problems we faced with. Nothing justifies killing of innocents. I wouldn't bother much if the culprits had been caught and killed by the mob...not ideal but given the situation of law and order not too bad either.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

alokgupt wrote:
The damn problem is that Indian law doesn't work.
The real problem is that Indian law works selectively. If it didnt work at all the problem would have been fixed in however an ugly manner.