Terroristan - October 8, 2018

MeshaVishwas
BRFite

Re: Terroristan - October 8, 2018

Post by MeshaVishwas »

A good overview of LeT, IMO.
Would be nice to read SS saar's thoughts on the debate.

The event starts at 11:42.
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Firdous Ashiq Awam....? My goodness, the moment she opens her mouth, you get a weird feeling that you are hearing, the zubaan of Heera Mandi wali! She has been with PMLN and PPP both....and is well known for corruption.
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Hafeez Sheikh, is from PPP years, has dual nationality, and was behind the scandal with Etisalat, UAE, where Pak exchequer has still to receive over 700 mn USD. he will nowhandle finance!
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

The cherry on the cake is nadeem babbar, who will now handle power ? he is the prince of the independent power producers of pakistan. the IPPs are responsible for de industrializing the country because of their high tariffs and debilitating the state with very heavy capacity charges.

On the hindsight, why disturb the enemy when he is killing himself?
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

PM Modi was truly prophetic when he spoke Pakistan apni maut marega.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

fawad Chaudhry is now minister of science and technology :rotfl:

Comes with a complimentary old lamp. Keep rubbing.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

abhijitm wrote:fawad Chaudhry is now minister of science and technology :rotfl:

Comes with a complimentary old lamp. Keep rubbing.
This is the guy who claimed that a helicopter has a running cost of 50 PKR (or 25 INR) per km. What better example of the (Paki) 'Scientific Mindset'
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

MeshaVishwas wrote:A good overview of LeT, IMO.
Would be nice to read SS saar's thoughts on the debate.

The event starts at 11:42.
Thanks for posting! C.Christine Fair declines to call the LeT terrorists because she says they are an arm of the Pakistani state, doing much of their business in broad public view and "terrorist" has the connotation of someone pursuing their own goal in secret.

IMO, C.C. Fair is not bold enough to take her thought to its proper result. The natural conclusion is reflected in the title of this thread, namely, that Pakistan is really Terroristan.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

India warns IMF against fresh bailout for Pakistan - Rajeev Deshpande &Sidhartha

NEW DELHI: India and some other nations have cautioned the International Monetary Fund (IMF) about fresh bailout for Pakistan at a time when it is under the Financial Action Task Force's (FATF) scanner for its serious failure to crack down on terror funding.

During recent meetings in Washington, Indian officials are learnt to have warned of possible embarrassment for the multilateral agency as they made the point that Pakistan was already 'grey listed' and faced a high probability of being in the 'black list' which will severely restrict its financial transactions with other nations.

The word of caution, as India hinted at IMF funds being at risk, came ahead of next month's peer review of Pakistan at FATF, sources said. Indian officials had attended the annual meetings of IMF and the World Bank with FATF ministerial meet also coinciding with it.

FATF is a global agency tasked with prescribing norms to counter money laundering and terror funding and the recent ministerial meeting decided to extend its ambit to check proliferation of weapons of mass destruction as well.

Pakistan is on the FATF 'grey list' as it is seen to have failed to take adequate steps to check terror funding and is seen as non-compliant with its international commitments. It will be subjected to review on 25 parameters in a peer review process comprising representatives from other member countries. Pakistan has been critical of FATF action, saying it was
driven by India's lobbying.

At the same time, India's neighbour, which is seen to be harbouring a range of terrorists such as Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar, is seeking an urgent $8-12 billion IMF assistance to help it tide over its latest current account crisis, with the deficit widening six-fold to over $18 billion in the last three years. If the loan proposal goes through, it will be Pakistan's 22nd loan from the IMF.

Last week, Pakistani finance minister Asad Umar, who was virtually forced to step down on Thursday, had said Pakistan had almost reached an agreement with the IMF. But recent news reports suggested the global agency has concerns related to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and its possible impact on the IMF programme. On Monday, Umar had told reporters that the Pakistani government had dispatched the compliance report to FATF and an IMF team would visit the country later this month

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Ministers of ‘no use’ will be removed: PM Imran
I have changed the batting order in my team and made a couple of changes too. I will do it in the future as well. I want to tell all the ministers that any­one of no use for the country will be replaced with the one who is beneficial
Something Asad did that deep state is not very happy about. He must have committed to disclose CPEC papers to IMF and hence there were some positive news about a breakthrough, and suddenly there was a denial and then he is now kicked out.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Tahir Gora has commented on TAG TV that he had interacted one on one very extensively for 3 months with Imran Khan as a supporter and used to drive him around Lahore and the surrounding areas in 1997. Imran use to tell him and everybody that just as I won the world cup for paksitan i will make Pakistan leading economy of the world after i come to power.

Tahir Gora has said now after 22 years in 2019 in his first public address after the cabinet reshufule Imran khan again said just as I won the world cup for pakistan i will make Pakistan great. He added that Imran is extremely narcissistic and believes he can do anything that he sets his target to and if he can build Shaukat Khanam hospital he can easily manage the country. :rotfl:
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

ORMARA MASSACARE!
today the Pakistani Foreign office issued protest letters to the Iran, to curb terrorists inside its territory, who carried out the massacare of 14 Sunni bus passengers.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1477323.

IMHO, Iran just paid back, for the attacks on its Republic guard soldiers, in sistan province, that happened in February.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CA almonds used to fund terror in India

viewtopic.php?p=2344863#p2344863
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Vips wrote:Tahir Gora has commented on TAG TV that he had interacted one on one very extensively for 3 months with Imran Khan as a supporter and used to drive him around Lahore and the surrounding areas in 1997. Imran use to tell him and everybody that just as I won the world cup for paksitan i will make Pakistan leading economy of the world after i come to power.

Tahir Gora has said now after 22 years in 2019 in his first public address after the cabinet reshufule Imran khan again said just as I won the world cup for pakistan i will make Pakistan great. He added that Imran is extremely narcissistic and believes he can do anything that he sets his target to and if he can build Shaukat Khanam hospital he can easily manage the country. :rotfl:
In one interview IK said that he has always learned on run and improved it. He gave example of the WC win (inexperienced team, bottom of the pile etc. etc.) and extended it by saying that he will jump in water and learn how to swim, and that people should trust his capabilities. Narcissistic or not, he is one success wonder and is overestimating his own capabilities. You can jump in water to learn fast but you cant be trusted to be a lifeguard while you are doing so.

He will be exposed very soon.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

I have a puch to gurus on this forum.
What happened to feel good factor or Game changer things or events like
!) CEPC
2) Biggest oil find off Karachi off shore
3) Mulk Banao scheme ( non paki bond) issued in January and expected $ 8 billion
4) Ex CJP"s Ponzi scheme called DAM fund.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

ramana wrote:CA almonds used to fund terror in India

viewtopic.php?p=2344863#p2344863
I was under the impression that LoC trade was supposed to be restricted to items that were "native" to J&K and PoK; remeber Bakis raising a holy stink over coconuts, ranting that they were not "indigenous to Kashmir", then what are California almonds doing amongst the good being traded across the LoC?
souravB
BRFite

Post by souravB »

jash_p wrote:I have a puch to gurus on this forum.
What happened to feel good factor or Game changer things or events like
!) CEPC
2) Biggest oil find off Karachi off shore
3) Mulk Banao scheme ( non paki bond) issued in January and expected $ 8 billion
4) Ex CJP"s Ponzi scheme called DAM fund.
1) Ilon blothel invvested ~$25B and inflation already at 10%. A single cargo movement let alone an oil tanker is yet to move from Gwadar to Xinxiang, reverse is happening enmasse.
2) The depth they are drilling, they are more likely to find magma than oil.
3) No NRP is fool enough to be duped by this. Remember they already left Pakistan so they are above average intelligent in Pakistan.
4) a few million $ collected. CJP is himself getting under a case of corruption.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

India missed 'golden opportunity' to resolve Kashmir dispute in 1971 war: PM Modi – PTI

BARMER: Prime minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said India missed a "golden opportunity" to resolve Kashmir dispute during 1971 war when "under global pressure" it released hundreds of Pakistani troops who were in the custody of Indian army.

Speaking at an election rally, Modi said then Congress government signed Shimla agreement (in 1972) "under global pressure" and released over 90,000 prisoners of war (PoW) instead of resolving the Kashmir dispute "in lieu of the PoW."

"Pak troops were in our custody. A big area of Pakistan was also captured by Indian forces during 1971 war but the Congress government lost it on table in Shimla agreement and
they were released," he said.

The government crumbled under global pressure and signed the Shimla agreement and the matter was closed. PoW and the captured land were released. That was a golden opportunity to resolve the Kashmir dispute in lieu of the PoW," he said.

The prime minister said that it was a trump card in the hands of the government but the chance was missed and the entire country is facing its result today.

Modi said it was the reason why Congress leaders do not want nationalism to be an issue.

The statement from Modi came after Rajasthanchief minister Ashok Gehlot in his recent election rallies highlighted that a new nation (Bangladesh) was created by dividing Pakistan by Indian armed forces during the rule of former prime minister Indira Gandhi 1971.

The prime minister also said India is no more afraid of nuclear threats from Pakistan.

"Otherwise, Pakistan used to give nuclear threats. What do we have? Have we kept it for 'Diwali' (Warna aay din nuclear button hai, ye kehte the. Hamare paas kya hai. Ye Diwali ke liye liye rakha hai kya)?? Modi commented.

He said Indian forces killed terrorists across the border without engaging in a war."This is called a strong government. We have created fear among terrorist," the PM said.

The Indian Army had conducted a surgical strike across against several terror launch pads across the LoC in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir in September 2016, ten days after a terror attack at an Army camp in Uri in which 19 soldiers had been killed.

In February this year, the Indian Air Force struck at a terror camp in Balakote after a terrorist attack in Pulwama, which had left 40 CRPF personnel dead.

Modi said his government crushed the ego of Pakistan and "forced the neighbouring country to roam in world with begging bowl."

"Hamne Pakistan ki sari hekdi nika di. Use katora leke dunia me ghumne ko mene majboor kar diya hai," he said.
The prime minister said people were happy and think the Modi government has done good but it is not the case with Congress leaders and its alliance partners.

He said his government fulfilled long pending demands during Congress rule like One Rank, One Pension for the forces and National War Memorial in Delhi.

"There was a long pending demand for war memorial but Congress built memorial for their family. They built 'Samadhi' for their family but did not built war memorial in the memory of jawans who sacrificed life for the country,??he said.

Targeting the chief minister of Congress-JDS led Karnataka government, Modi said the CM had said that "those who are hungry and do not get two-time meals get into army," which, he said, was the insult of jawans and their family members.

He said that scams in defence sector used to happen during the former Congress governments' rule and the defence forces lacked modern equipments and weapons.

"Therefore they (Congress) do not want to talk about national security,??Modi said.

The PM said there was no progress in Rafale deal during Congress rule, Mig planes kept on crashing but they did nothing to enhance the power of the forces.

Referring to the issue of Pak refugees in India, Modi said that Hindus who are in minority in Pakistan face discrimination there and the government of India made efforts to get citizenship amendment bill passed.

"The Chowkidaar has also made efforts to get citizenship amendment law passed for those having faith in the country (Maa Bharati). The people of this country who chose to live in Pakistan at the time of partition .... started facing atrocities because their faith and the way of revering god was different," he said.

The PM said that efforts will be made to complete the long pending work after the government formation on May 23.

Modi said that the upcoming polls are also "very important" for those who are going to vote for the first time.

"I understand your dreams and ready to sacrifice my dreams for you," he added.

Cheers Image
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Old news.
thedarkoverlord released some files in Jan this year. Some were related to 911.
ISI chief not only transferred money (one fifth) to the Hijackers but stayed in the same hotel during that time.
It's no longer a Conspiracy theory.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

1. ALL INDIA INSTALLED CAPACITY (IN MW) OF POWER STATIONS - (As on 31.03.2019) : 356,100.19

2. Pakistan's electricity generation has increased over time.
The previous government was able to increase the installed generation capacity in Pakistan to approximately 28,000 megawatts, according to Wapda officials.
Cheers Image
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/1 ... 98762.html

pic of desolate stretch of 2 lane coastal highway that goes some 600km from karachi to gwader. ormara is in middle.

checkposts were setup by men in military dress and the 14 victims were offloaded based on id papers from half a dozen buses not one. given the sparse traffic on this road, the checkpoints would have to be up for a good time to catch that many buses arriving from gwader ...

this means neither the road has any security oversight and certainly none of the desolate coastline. now periodic outposts equipped with vehicles and enhanced mobile patrols will need to be put into place.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

^ or it was a false flag op by the Army? Legitimise tanks to move into Baluchistan.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

I was always laughed at, says Imran

QUETTA: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday said that when he started playing cricket, he was ridiculed. During construction of the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital, again he was laughed at, and when he started his struggle against two-party system, he was again derided, but he proved all these speculations wrong by dint of his hard work.

“Now when I’ve become the prime minister, they say that I cannot run the government. I’ll show them that I can run the country,” the prime minister remarked, addressing the ground breaking ceremony of the Naya Pakistan Housing Programme here

He said that Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari have plundered the country. What they have done with the country even an enemy cannot do. They have burdened the country with excessive debts and would be taken to task and made an example.

“How so long it takes, we will get them punished who have done this to the country, just to make them a deterrent for those contesting election in future,”.

Held at the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences, the event was attended by Chief Minister of Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan, Governor Amanullah Yasinzai, Federal Minister for Housing Tariq Bashir Cheema, federal and provincial cabinet members and senior government officials, besides a huge number of students.

He said the Sharif Family, and Asif Zardari wanted to remove the government for fearing jail as new facts (concerning their corruption) were being revealed with every passing day. He said Maulana Fazlur Rehman wanted to wind up the whole system after he faced defeat in election.

He said that when God bestows sovereignty upon someone, He also gives a huge responsibility to that person. Imran Khan said that he is answerable to God for the poor and the backward areas.

He said the project of five million houses was to fulfill the dream of those who could not afford to build their own house, particularly the salaried and other low-income groups. He said despite being a basic need, owning a house had become even more difficult with the skyrocketing real estate prices. "A big cause of corruption in Pakistan is that a salaried person can't afford his or her own house," he said, adding that the government was making the houses for the same segments.

He said unfortunately, in the existing banking system, the loan facilities were limited to the elite class. However, the government was making legislation to extend it to low income group. “The State Bank of Pakistan is also encouraging commercial banks to disburse more housing loans to consumers.”

Currently, only 0.2 percent people in Pakistan availed housing finance against 80-90 percent in Europe, 30pc in Malaysia and 10pc in India. He told the gathering that foreign companies were interested to invest in the housing project that would also boost another 40 linked industries besides creating job opportunities. The prime minister who earlier unveiled the plaques for construction of 110,000 houses in Quetta and Gwadar, including 54,000 units for fishermen, said instead of awaiting the government jobs, the youngsters should form their own construction firms. He directed the Balochistan chief minister to design a master plan of Quetta and allow the vertical construction to discourage the spread of the city.

The prime minister urged the youth to study the principles of Madina state which conquered two supe powers of that time despite being far smaller in size and resources.

The prime minister said his government wanted to develop Pakistan on the principle of Madina state which featured compassion for the poor and fulfillment of their basic needs including education, health and justice. He said during the last 70 years, only the elite class enjoyed all out facilities in Pakistan including quality education and healthcare.

It was for the first time that influential corrupt elements were being arrested, he added. He assured the gathering that the government would uplift the ignored areas of Balochistan, tribal areas and interior Sindh.

He said the country would face tough times for a short period that would follow the good days. He said starting from his cricketing career to building cancer hospital and now politics, he kept up his struggle ignoring all discouraging voices and faced all challenges. He said realising the immense potential of Pakistan, companies from Turkey, Malaysia and China were coming to invest in Pakistan.

Earlier, vice chancellor of the university presented a souvenir to the prime minister. In his address, Federal Minister for Housing Tariq Bashir Cheema said on Governor Balochistan’s desire, the university students would also be engaged in the housing project. He said on the Kuchlak Road, around 4,000 flats would be constructed to accommodate the maximum number of government employees.

The Housing Foundation was also building houses for the fishermen in Gwadar, he added. He said the target of five million houses was achievable if the leadership was honest and sincere. Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan said the frequent visit of the prime minister to Balochistan manifested his sincerity and seriousness for the resolution of problems of the people in the provice.

He said the real leaders always formulate policies keeping in view the future needs of the country. He said soon the government’s policies would come to fruition making the country progress. He said the project would fulfill the dream of huge number of people including the government who owned no house.

Federal Secretary Housing Dr Imran Zaib said Pakistan faced shortage of up to 12 million housing units mainly caused by red tapism which discouraged the private sector. He said a draft bill for establishment of Naya Pakistan Housing Authority was ready for parliament’s consideration.

He said the government had agreed to reduce the taxes on loans by half from 40 to 20 percent to make it affordable for low-income class. The ceremony also observed silence to condole the recent killings in Balochistan in different terror attacks.

Cheers Image
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

shravan wrote:Old news.
ISI chief not only transferred money (one fifth) to the Hijackers but stayed in the same hotel during that time.
Do you have a link, please.
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

Pakistan arrests ‘last terrorist at large’ in Daniel Pearl killing
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,734 ... 93,00.html

In other news, Bilawal Bhutto accused the newly-appointed Interior Minister Brigadier (r) Ijaz Shah of being involved in the murder of US journalist Daniel Pearl.
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2019/0 ... s-bilawal/
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

A_Gupta wrote:
shravan wrote:Old news.
Do you have a link, please.
I forgot to save. everything is deleted from search and twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8k3tUvOnx8&t

he shows the document and talks about it.

The transfer of money I had posted many times here is no longer available. It was reported by TOI. But never knew abt staying in the same hotel.

The only country which should have been invaded was Pakistan but they were allies and earned billions. all the top AQ members were caught or killed were in pak.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Some thoughts on calling Pakistan's nuclear bluff in light of the recent statement by the Prime Minister.
Twitter Link
Blog Link
Firstly regarding the preferred delivery mode – the Nasr missile. With a diameter of just about 30cm,I find it laughable that Pakistan actually has a working bomb of such dimensions. I may be wrong out here, but would be willing to hedge my bets on this account due to the fact that they’ve not tested since 1998, and are working at best, on unproven designs.

Secondly, despite a stated first use policy, they’ve been silent on what constitutes their red lines. In case of a stand-off that might play out on lines of Op Parakram, wherein strike elements actually moved in close to borders, a pre-emptive use by a panicked field commander might lead to a bloody war instead instead of what might instead have been mere posturing.

And mind you, I am not even contemplating a Jihadist in Khakis, and there is no dearth of those, mind you!
Just read THIS piece before proceeding ahead.
I insist.

Here’s a quote from the Brigadier: “We should fire at them & take out a few of their cities: Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta,” he said. “They should fire back and take Karachi and Lahore. Kill off a hundred or two hundred million people”
Unquote

And he had unfettered access to the Paki PM, btw.

Thirdly, in case a Pakistan justifies a pre-emptive strike on account of a threat in being of an Indian attack, can the same premise – an imminent nuclear strike, as proclaimed by Pak – not be used as a premise for a ‘pre-emptive retaliatory strike’ by India, as part of its NFU doctrine?

Btw, I just realized I had tweeted this phrase ‘pre-emptive retaliatory strike’ on 25th Oct 2015, nearly three and a half years before the IAF actually did the Balakot Strike! 8)
That brings us to the next question – ‘What Next?’

Stated Indian Nuclear Doctrine doesn’t differentiate between tactical nukes or any other type of nukes. Massive retaliation is the stated response that will visit them soon thereafter.

Being a military which has such strong survival instincts that it is not beyond sacrificing its own pimps in Kashmir, Kargil, AfPak & elsewhere; to expect Pak army to risk its very existence is a fallacy.

They’ve demonstrated it each and every time after each and every defeat.

The Brown Panted ones WILL sue for peace when on the verge of defeat. And then spin it as a victory for the consumption of their gullible masses. The latest example is the Balakot Strike and the F-16 loss the next day.
The entire world knows that conventional nukes are for deterrence, and NOT for use in a war because .. well .. in case that happens, no one lives to celebrate victory.

But our dear friends in Pakistan have been fed on a steady diet that their valorous brown panted ones WILL nuke the kafirs to their East in case of a war.

The number of Pakis talking about nukes so casually is a stunning pointer to how far down the drain they’ve gone. At some level, this can be justified. Justified by the glaring disparity in conventional forces of India and Pakistan, the bluster of Brown Pants, esp their Propagandu-in-Chief of ISPR notwithstanding.

Till 25th Feb 2019, the Brown Pants were firm in their belief that a nuke umbrella gave them a ‘Get Out Of Jail Free’ Card when it came to poking India.

It was demonstrated right after the nuke tests of 1998 when that very winter Pakis occupied winter vacated Indian posts in Kargil.

That India could choose to react with extreme violence never occurred to the Brown Panted ones, led by their wise leader- Shri Musharraf.

Heck, the Brown Pants now had nukes!

But guess the GOI didn’t get the memo which stated Indians were just supposed to turn the other cheek!

And then the Indian Army came calling. And Shri Musharraf ordered his favourite military maneuver – one that he had himself perfected in 1965, 1971 and later in the late 80s, in Siachen – he ordered his Brown Panted Army to run back!

However, I suspect that the Kargil war stayed limited to North of Zojila and didn’t end up in a 1965 type situation must have bolstered their belief that nukes had indeed saved them from a greater embarrassment.

I’m sure this was further reinforced when the GOI decided not to attack Pakistan during Op Parakram, even after the Kaluchak attack. And then came 26/11. Indian forces weren’t even told to mobilize.

The nuke bluff seemed to be working, they must’ve thought.

That India might have had different compulsions in doing what it did, or did not do, never occurred to the Brown Pants.

All this changed on 26th Feb 2019 when the IAF breached all ‘unwritten agreements’ and came calling over the Balakot terror factory inside Pakistan proper.

The ‘Crazy Man’ image that the Pak Army had created for itself had gone bust.

An India which wasn’t deterred by the ‘Contrived Irrationality’ of Pakis was something new.
This is important since now ppl will be shouting the loudest, in the aftermath of the PM’s statement.

Nothing fancy, but just an ‘innocent’ statement to this effect by one of the many semi-govt ‘loudmouths’ in reply to such statements from Pak would surely raise hackles in a LOT of world capitals. Given blatant nuclear proliferation in arming their cat’s paw, they too deserve ‘some’ anxiety atleast, given that India is forced to live with a nuclear armed mad dog at its doors.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Dimran went to Iran and said there are terror groups operating out of Pakistan which have targetted Iran :shock:

https://twitter.com/nailainayat/status/ ... 8975123457

Then he said Germany and Japan had joint industries in their shared border :shock:

https://twitter.com/GulBukhari/status/1 ... 5720814593

I am sure he had paid a visit to a "joint" industry beforehand :mrgreen:
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Looks like Dimran's resident gargoyle and loudmouth Madame Jalebi had some very rude stuff to say about their new finance minster in the not too distant past :rotfl:

Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Ocksphord educated Dimran redefines the world geography! Take that you slimy endians led by illiterate chaiwalla :lol:
MeshaVishwas
BRFite

Post by MeshaVishwas »

10 injured in blast in Balochistan’s Nasirabad district
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1957076/1- ... ict/?amp=1
Reports suggest that the attack was caused by an improvised explosive device (IED) planted to a motorbike parked on the National Highway. The device detonated when a vehicle of the security personnel passed by
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Sri Lanka - News and Discussion Thread

Lashkar has fanned radicalism inSriLanka Bharti Jain – TNN

NEW DELHI: India had tipped off Sri Lanka several times over the possibility of a jihadi attack and Indian agencies also pointed to Thawheed Jamaat(NTJ) having a number of associates and followers in Pakistan.

Indian intelligence has been tracking the influence of Wahabism, with its hardline Islamic beliefs, in eastern Sri Lanka and warned that the region could develop into an operational zone for Lashkar-e-Taiba and likeminded jihadi groups.

The Pakistan link to violent groups in Sri Lanka was underlined by Lashkar's charity front Falah-iInsaniyat advertising in 2016 its presence in the island nation apart from its activities in Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar and Somalia. The NTJ has been seeking to harness a growing radicalisation, the seeds of which were sown by Lashkar and its 'charity' wing Idara Khidmat-e-Khalq. The latter was actively engaged in disaster relief activities in Sri Lanka and Maldives after a tsunami struck in 2004.

The sustained attempts by LeT to build bases in Sri Lanka over the past one-and-a-half decade, as part of a broader design to "encircle" India, may have helped the growth of Islamic groups such as NTJ, now named by Sri Lanka to be behind Easter Sunday's serial blasts. India's warnings were perhaps not taken with due seriousness, said sources.

According to Indian agencies, NTJ has been associated with Al Qaeda that has been radicalizing and recruiting young Sri Lankans for global jihad. Later, Sri Lankan youth were learnt to be training in camps in Pakistan. It is understood that intelligence agencies also expressed concerns over Thowheed Jamaat in Tamil Nadu over possible activities related to
radicalization and a fundamentalist orientation.

That Indian intelligence agencies had warned Sri Lanka church blasts retaliation for New about an attack by the NTJ has been corroborated by New York Times which said Indian security agencies had shared "specific intelligence" about a plot by the jihadi group as early as April 4. But the daily suggested that the warning may have gone unheeded.

"The target selection and attack type make me very sceptical that this was carried out by a local group without any outside support, " the NYT quoted Amarnath Amarasingam, a specialist in Sri Lankan extremism at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue, a counterterrorism research group in London, as saying.

Sources said LeT and LTTE go back to 1992 when they tied up for supply of weapons and training. LTTE, as per agencies, was the first to provide weapons to Muslim radical elements in Sri Lanka. Most of these weapons were taken back by the police, though some seemed to have slipped through.

While the ISI is reported to have helped LeT develop safe houses, a Sri Lankan national Mohammad Sakir Hussain is currently under arrest after conviction in Chennai. He is alleged to be an ISI agent being run by a Pakistani diplomat Amir Siddiqui from Colombo. Siddiqui was working on a plot to attack the US consulate in Chennai as well as naval bases in south India with the help of Hussain.

LeT operative Faiyaz Kagzi, an accused in the 26/11 attacks but acquitted later, had trained German Bakery blasts case convict Mirza Himayat Baig in Colombo. At least 38 Sri Lankan youths are understood to have joined the IS. Around 200 Maldivians travelled to Iraq-Syria in 2014. Maldivian agencies also reported over 50 Maldivian youth trained at LeT camps in Pakistan.

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan soil used for attacks in Iran: Imran - Baqir Sajjad Syed
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday took an unprecedented, albeit bold, step to infuse much-needed trust into the bilateral relationship with Iran by publicly acknowledging that terrorists had in the past misused Pakistani territory to undertake attacks against Iran.
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

'This is not funny anymore': PM Imran's statement in Iran comes under intense opposition attack
Prime Minister Imran Khan's public acknowledgement in Tehran that terrorists had in the past misused Pakistani territory to undertake attacks against Iran came under a blistering attack by the opposition in the National Assembly on Tuesday.
Cheers Image
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Peregrine ji----there is a video doing the rounds, where Charsi imran, says that both japan and germany are neighbours! can you upload it pls?
https://twitter.com/murtazasolangi/stat ... 1201647616