Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Paul
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Post by Paul »

Does that mean that airspace on our side is open for civilian traffic but their side is closed.

If yes they have an advantage.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

@sushantsareen

Deh Shiva bar mohe ehei
Shubh karman se kab ho na taroon,
Na daroon ari soun jab jaye laroon
Nishchay kar apni jeet karoon

As a follower of the Gurus, let us follow their path and not bow before bullies and terrorists. Let not a setback deter us from the righteous parh
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

whatever way pakistanis retaliated, their international credibility would only come tumbling down. Now they are sitting in a nice and proper trap of their own making.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

Paul wrote:Does that mean that airspace on our side is open for civilian traffic but their side is closed.

If yes they have an advantage.
No. It means this “war” is already crippling their economic processes while ours are still normal.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The Libetandu, through they occupy and get tremendous air time, are really a minuscule part of the voting public.

Rest all will back the GOI even with minor setbacks. Only major slip ups will carry negative consequences with them.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Our forces targeted terror hubs. and succeeded. What happened next is, pakis escalation which is totally against their public posture. Our EAM should ask - Why did Pakis defend terrorists? .

Those lamenting about pilot capture, should think why pakis shown aggression in first place. There is no face-saving or back room deals. Let's keep war on terror as war on terror. No need to mix both of them and dilute our stance on terrorism in our sub-continent. We have every right to take any measure to eliminate terrorism from our lands.

Pakis shouldn't have targeted our military, by doing this they made their stance very clear. There will be no face-saving for pakis when they defend terrorists this openly.

p.s. I wrote the above 30 mins back. Tried to post it but thread got new posts.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

If pakis have even a tiny bit of neurons functioning in the left side of the brain, they will return the pilot tomorrow itself. And again claim to occupy high moral ground
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Nah .. they will probably use him as a bargaining chip. The usual baki tactical brilliance.
Last edited by pankajs on 27 Feb 2019 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

All those in dhoti-shiver mode should avoid posting here. Better off lurk in guest mode . Read and digest from the guru gyanis here.

One query I have is when will cruise missiles enter the fray ?
As a jingo and non-military person, I think we have enough missiles to shut down all paki airports . Then take down their radars and paki sky is free for all . Why are we playing cat & mouse game ?

What's the point in exchanging slap for a slap ? Why not hammer it down in 10 minutes or maybe 2 ?
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

Austin wrote:6 Airforce Officer killed in Mi-17 Badguan Crash ..Sad Loss
Mechanical fault or hit by A2A missile??
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Seriously :twisted:

chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

pankajs wrote:Nah .. they will probably use him as a bargaining chip.
Unfortunately, I would not expect anything less from the pigs.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

Aaryan wrote:
Austin wrote:6 Airforce Officer killed in Mi-17 Badguan Crash ..Sad Loss
No overt paki claims (unlike jets) so almost certainly not enemy fire.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Someone pls tell this twit?
sunetra choudhury Verified account @sunetrac
While top govt sources told ndtv 250 casualties but this was not on record. FS also didnt mention any figure. As an old govt hand said -‘How on earth do they know they've murdered A, B, C... when they dropped bombs under cover of darkness?’hmm
7:34 am - 26 Feb 2019
1. Go to Pakistan and do Phakt-Phinding Survey yourself and see only tilled earth there?
2. NO ONE was murdered. There was pest-e-shaeed, like what might happen to you in Pakistan if you happen to be caught by the terrorists."Good riddance".
2. If A,B and C are seen going into a building, and then a bomb turns building into rubble and nothing left, then hmmmm!!! it takes an einstein to figure out that A,B and C are meeting 72 houries?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

habal wrote:If pakis have even a tiny bit of neurons functioning in the left side of the brain, they will return the pilot tomorrow itself. And again claim to occupy high moral ground
no, it would take few days to complete interrogation, get any information they can about the base, strength, op procedures, orders, installations etc etc. probably info about his previous postings. I am sure he is trained for such interrogation.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

If MiG pilot bailed out and landed sufficiently deep inside Pak territory that they could get to him b4 ours could go rescue him or provide covering fire, then that was pretty deep. Which way was wind blowing there I wonder. Plus, Pak F-16 also fell inside Pak territory despite claim that it was hit by ground fire, not the MiG.
Hmm!! Interesting description of the air combat. Pak was running. MiG was advancing, it appears.
Helicopters don't glide very far, so that incident clearly occurred inside India.
I think MiG on recon flight found F-16, maybe returning from attempted raid, and gave chase (MiG-21 can reach Mach 2, IIRC, which F-16 cannot). Two missiles fired simultaneously, Pak's may be all-aspect AMRAAM.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 27 Feb 2019 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

I am reminded of the Su-25 in Syria episode.
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

chola wrote:
Aaryan wrote:
Sir asked because hearing this is an A2A kill from some very credible persons.. They are not in mood for escalation and trying to show that they're sensible maybe that's why they're not claiming..
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Guys posting harami link, it has picture of local's dragging downed IAF plane:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1466357/in-pi ... ld-captive

KK, no guess work at this time.

Thanks
KM
SourabhK
BRFite -Trainee

Post by SourabhK »

Gurus and fellow Jingos, a newbie here but would request all to stand behind and support our Government. They have showed great resolve unlike anyone else previously and trust them to continue doing so.
Jai Hind
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Wonder how many of you were around Kargil. First couple of days lost mig21, mig 27 and mi17

Daily reports of 10 or 20 killed.

Do we whine when an Indian army officer gets killed by Pak? Why the ho ha about an pilot. Is he greater than jawans.

It is an act of war to strike on our military target. Period.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

nam wrote:Wonder how many of you were around Kargil. First couple of days lost mig21, mig 27 and mi17

Daily reports of 10 or 20 killed.

Do we whine when an Indian army officer gets killed by Pak? Why the ho ha about an pilot. Is he greater than jawans.

It is an act of war to strike on our military target. Period.
true, but this time around we should not leave TSPA in place like in Kargil. It needs to go.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Can people stop quoting paki links and speculating beyond what the gov has confirmed?
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Its not speculating , it has video of downed pilot interrogation. Why not admit reality, it is bad but it is war. We will get our revenge
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Engine duct has a/b liner but no thrust reverser gizmos that an Su30MKI has. The other pic shows an engine compressor with vertical fin sticking right above it. I think if it was Su30 they would be gloating big time to prove that, since they took the trouble to post pics of maintenance record etc.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

It's probably the F-16 wreckage that they are showing.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

krishna_krishna wrote:Guys posting harami link, it has picture of local's dragging downed IAF plane:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1466357/in-pi ... ld-captive

Also the wreckage looks like Su-30 unfortunately, others can comment. Praying for the pilot, these things happen in war. I pray Maa bhavani for safe returns and destruction of asura's.
Only you can look at non descript mangled metal and claim to know what type of plane
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

mods, is there any guidance for this thread regardin posting paki information? There are posts and personally I feel we should. I would rather see the info here and rebutted by BRFiters rather than see them in media blow up and then die down. But would go by the guidelines
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

The downed plane is a MiG21.. Not a Su30.. Please no dhoti shivering. We have discussed enough about the capture of the pilot in the previous pages.
Schmidt
BRFite

Post by Schmidt »

A news channel showed Pak jet debris in K G sector near Khajoor darga in Noushera
I think Mirror now

So maybe some of the debris fell on our side also
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

A war of steady attrition is likely to play into india hands big time. I hope the government continues treading on that path
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

These jokers are still thinking of politics at this time and their hope is this GOI doesnt get any benefit. My blood's boiling at their too clever by half statement.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

how much time will it take these idiots to consume up their meagre war attrition reserves. 4 days or 5 days.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

Aaryan wrote:
chola wrote:
Sir asked because hearing this is an A2A kill from some very credible persons.. They are not in mood for escalation and trying to show that they're sensible maybe that's why they're not claiming..
Too much nuance for Pakis me thinks. If they had anything to do with it they will claim it for national pride.

They are already calling this Hassan Siddiqi a national hero over the Bison hit.

They know they are already in escalation mode. The IAF will respond. I hope we will hit the base where this Hassan is from and annihilate it. Paki twitter says he is a JF-17 squadron leader.

If they give out names, I hope we use it to devastating effect. Blow up their “hero.”
JayS
Forum Moderator

Post by JayS »

ArjunPandit wrote:mods, is there any guidance for this thread regardin posting paki information? There are posts and personally I feel we should. I would rather see the info here and rebutted by BRFiters rather than see them in media blow up and then die down. But would go by the guidelines
If its official statements or some key verified info its OK I feel. But lets not start dumping paki propaganda here.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Did Russia reacted on our striikes yesterday ? didn't came across any news article on it. Heard abt France, China and Ausies. Uncle issued statement today
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

today it did; ani-press secy to putin: restraint, concerned, the usual.
Bharadwaj
BRFite

Post by Bharadwaj »

Taking Bart's advice and deleting it.
Last edited by Bharadwaj on 27 Feb 2019 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

By attacking a military installation, Pakistan has upped the ante.

With regards to the two - only one can be confirmed for now - Indian pilots who are in custody in Pakistan. If Wing Commander Abhinandan is in PAF custody, it is a good thing. As Saurav Jha says, he will be returned in one piece to India. My concern is for the second pilot who may be with the Pakistan Army. There is no video of him, unlike Wing Commander Abhinandan. We need to ascertain his status at the earliest. That is easier said than done though. Pray for both pilots and their families today. Ranting and raving on BRF does not help.

In a war situation nothing goes perfectly. You will lose men, they will lose men. So while it appears they have the upper hand today, rest assured the Indian Air Force will retaliate. But folks be mature enough to accept even further losses and captured pilots. This is what happens when you strike the enemy. It is not perfect. These scenarios are factored into the IAF's planning.

Do not measure win or loss by the number of our planes that were shot or not shot down. War does not work that way.

And please do not question why a MiG-21 was in Srinagar. None of us know squat what that jet was doing there. Please do not say stuff like, "Why was a 35+ year old plane doing in Srinagar?" You are actually helping the enemy's cause by saying things like this. I realize you want revenge, but chill. We all do and the IAF will reply.