Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Vips
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Post by Vips »

Shitsitanis do not have the financial heft or the materail reserves including oil to fight an active war for more then 3 days. Within 24 hours of full scale war breaking out you will see the drama of Dimmy chairing the nuclear command body meeting and then western sources reporting movement of nuclear assets/materials in assembled state etc etc etc.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Air Canada suspends flights to India: Canada's largest carrier canceled one flight to India from Vancouver and another flight en route to Delhi has turned back to Toronto.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

FWIW - Russian media is backing the Indian line, indeed Tass was the first to claim F16 downing earlier today. Both RT and Sputnik closely aligned to Indian narrative. most western media is going with the early messages that came out of Pakistan, with only reuters now showing a more balanced view in the headlines. a number of other western outlets are publishing the indian narrative but its in the body of the article not the headline
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

BTW, folks UK asking for a "chai biskoot" session is baki request routed via the UK.

The favorite country for the bakis is the UK and the bakis are the favourites of the brits in the subcontinent. No surprises here.
naird
BRFite

Post by naird »

habal wrote:
naird wrote: We should not back down ! Else this will come to a cropper.
you think we have come so far to let off on the pedal.
Aman ki tamasha folks are already covering and requesting to take foot of pedal. I mean , how do these folks justify their existince ? Praising Imran khans speech. Seriously.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Mollick.R wrote:
naruto wrote:ANI
‏Verified account @ANI
Reuters: Pakistani military spokesman says Pakistan army has only one Indian pilot in custody, previously said two captured.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1100743551481044992

Is there any possibility that initially Pakis had 2 pilots in their custody, but due to manhandling by Uniformed Jehadis he died. In fear of repercussions now they want to hide the fact.
Pakis can never be trusted.

Ps:- If mods finds this CT inappropriate, they may delete it immediately.
Stfu - both sides have one story, stop with this trolling
Uttam
BRFite

Post by Uttam »

I am a newbie on this forum, so please pardon my ignorance.

Let's take a step back and examine what was the objective of striking the terror camp. It was to inflict asymmetric damage to the enemy in response to the attack on our security personals. That objective is fully achieved. Adv India

India showed how easy it was for IAF to enter Napak (not just PoK) and bomb the shit out of terrorists Big Adv India

As expected Napak responded by sending its jets across border. That resulted in a symmetric loss. They lost a F16 and we lost Mig21. Slight Adv India given we are comparing F16 to Mig21

Major international powers came in support of India and none in support of Pakistan. Big Adv India

Now Imran is asking for deescalation. He of course wants to save his H&D by not admitting to a loss of F16. I think this is a juncture to consider deescalation. Overall, India achieved major objectives. Napak achieved diddly squat. Look at the airspace. I see the salwar all wet and yellow. Dothi is mostly intact. I say we already won. Let's focus on better things than Shittistan.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Point is unless wreckage landed in our side, the F16 loss will be covered up by Pak. Significant loss of Pak assets will only knock sense into them.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

I am glad the pilot has survived. We should try to get him back ASAP. This is war we will have temporary setbacks, that should not stop us from taking this to a logical conclusion.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

Modi needs to address the nation. There is an enormous anger against Pak. If it is not given a direction(which communication from our top leadership can give) it will quickly turn against Indian govt.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Declaring victory when Pak actually refused to learn from the strike on JEM plays into their narrative, not ours.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

70 Jaguars
200 Sukhois
40 Mirages
18 Tejas
36 Mig 27
364 could appear anywhere of Porkistan airbase and flatten them in night. As nights will fall porkis will have cold fear gripping their hearts....
Last edited by Manish_Sharma on 27 Feb 2019 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Abhishek Singhvi
‏Verified account @DrAMSinghvi

Let it be known to the world that Pakistan responded with military to military retaliation when India's military targeted terrorists in their territory. Pakistan is harbouring and responding on behalf of terrorists.
Even this congi guy saying it. . .Lines are blurred b/w pak army and terrorists. Paki forces avenging the loss of their terror outfits. UN should make note of this development and world leaders should condemn Pakis for being hand in glove with terrorists.
pralay
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by pralay »

Karan M wrote:Declaring victory when Pak actually refused to learn from the strike on JEM plays into their narrative, not ours.
+1
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Uttam wrote:I say we already won. Let's focus on better things than Shittistan.
this is the kind of premature celebration of "victory" that got a lot of indian armies in trouble. need to stay the course and finish the job of
(a) pushing their economy over a steep cliff
(b) break their publics pride in fizlya and pa

it will take time, they aint no pushovers and very cunning. it is also inevitable we will have to take some blows and suffer some temporary setbacks to economy and livelihood. our economy is 9X, higher tech and diversified , our ability to absorb blows is 20x theirs. they cannot block our sea lanes, we can impact theirs.

is the indian voting public all just empty talk and watching ODIs on tv or they are made of sterner stuff?
is the oppn willing to support?

these are the big questions.
YashG
BRFite

Post by YashG »

Vivek K wrote:Why do Indians stop to look at approval all the time? Who cares? This is war. Time to unleash the dogs - doesn’t matter how you got here! Play to win!!
Bingo. Western countries dont give a damn and we cant. Once we come on top - whatever remains of the hyphenated ind-pak diplomacy remains will evaporate.
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Exactly, stopping here now means a huge moral victory will be claimed by the Paki rats and the Jihadi's will get a huge impetus. Its imperative that an act of war and taking a pow, in spite of India explicitly stating that its action was not on the Paki civilians and military, is punished. India has to retaliate and retaliate big time
Last edited by chandrasekaran on 27 Feb 2019 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the west while it talks HR to others, is absolutely brutal and callous when fighting in pursuit of their own objectives.

1 million civilians died in iraq to get rid of saddam hussein over a 15 year span.

serbia was given peace n democracy after 70 days of bombing by the combined nato fleet.

either our national psyche has what it takes to be a P2 or it does not. this is a clear litmus test.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Singha opposition showed their true colours today by issuing a joint statement where they said more or less that they won't stand behind current GoI.
Arima
BRFite

Post by Arima »

Any News of meeting outcome between PM and service chiefs?
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Arima wrote:Any News of meeting outcome between PM and service chiefs?
Hoping we'll get to know the outcome of that meeting at 3:00 AM early tomorrow.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

a lone saudi 747 on dubious lineage is on the ground in krachi
a budget 737 from dubai to lahore is approaching krachi...

baki sab khali hai.

maybe the saudi are evacuating some diplomatic stuffs, nawaz sharif types, gold bags what not....i am sure they have a network of moles high up in pindi
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

I can't believe this clamouring for declaring victory and ending the things. Seriously - after a long time, we have the causus belli, insignificant international pressure, our forces are prepared, we have leadership with spine - all at the same time, so it's time to take it forward and end this menace once and for all.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Singha wrote:>> I say we already won. Let's focus on better things than Shittistan.

this is the kind of premature celebration of "victory" that got a lot of indian armies in trouble. need to stay the course and finish the job of
(a) pushing their economy over a steep cliff
(b) break their publics pride in fizlya and pa

it will take time, they aint no pushovers and very cunning. it is also inevitable we will have to take some blows and suffer some temporary setbacks to economy and livelihood. our economy is 9X, higher tech and diversified , our ability to absorb blows is 20x theirs. they cannot block our sea lanes, we can impact theirs.

is the indian voting public all just empty talk and watching ODIs on tv or they are made of sterner stuff?
is the oppn willing to support?

these are the big questions.
Too early for that. Need to retaliate on where TSP assets that support terrorists. TSP airspace is clear now.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

Karan M wrote:Declaring victory when Pak actually refused to learn from the strike on JEM plays into their narrative, not ours.
sent you email. Please check.

-------------------------------------

Added Later: Email bounced back. Please check my profile and kindly email me.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

srin wrote:I can't believe this clamouring for declaring victory and ending the things. Seriously - after a long time, we have the causus belli, insignificant international pressure, our forces are prepared, we have leadership with spine - all at the same time, so it's time to take it forward and end this menace once and for all.
If this clamoring is on Twitter, it could be PsyOps.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Singha wrote:a lone saudi 747 on dubious lineage is on the ground in krachi
a budget 737 from dubai to lahore is approaching krachi...

baki sab khali hai.

maybe the saudi are evacuating some diplomatic stuffs, nawaz sharif types, gold bags what not....i am sure they have a network of moles high up in pindi
It is interesting. The registered destination is Multan.

Also there is another one making a beeline for Lawhore
Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

Mig 21s have ben used for CAP for a very long time. They are good interceptors.

Also Wing Cmdr Abhi was a Su-30 pilot as well, highly trained. We don't know the circumstances of it being shot down.
YashG
BRFite

Post by YashG »

Zynda wrote:Singha opposition showed their true colours today by issuing a joint statement where they said more or less that they won't stand behind current GoI.
I dont think discussing the statements of political parties here is prudent.
Sathish_A
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sathish_A »

https://www.mea.gov.in/press-releases.h ... inst+India
Pakistan demarched on the act of aggression against India
February 27, 2019

The Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan was summoned this afternoon by MEA to lodge a strong protest at the unprovoked act of aggression by Pakistan against India earlier today, including by violation of the Indian air space by Pakistan Air Force and targeting of Indian military posts.

This is in contrast to the India’s non-military anti-terror pre-emptive strike at a JeM terrorist camp in Balakot on 26 February 2019. It is unfortunate that instead of fulfilling its international obligation and bilateral commitment to take credible action against terrorist entities and individuals operating from its soil, Pakistan has acted with aggression against India.

It was clearly conveyed that India reserves the right to take firm and decisive action to protect its national security, sovereignty and territorial integrity against any act of aggression or cross-border terrorism.

India also strongly objected to Pakistan’s vulgar display of an injured personnel of the Indian Air Force in violation of all norms of International Humanitarian Law and the Geneva Convention. It was made clear that Pakistan would be well advised to ensure that no harm comes to the Indian defence personnel in its custody. India also expects his immediate and safe return.

Regret was expressed at continuing denial by Pakistan’s political and military leadership at the presence of terrorist infrastructure in territories under its control. A dossier was handed over to Pakistan side with specific details of JeM complicity in Pulwama terror attack and the presence of JeM terror camps and its leadership in Pakistan. It was conveyed that India expects Pakistan to take immediate and verifiable action against terrorism emanating from territories under its control.

New Delhi
February 27, 2019
So we are not going to see any action for sometime...unless the Pakis are really itching for a fight.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the 747 is now flying out over the sea. the other plan is on a course to hyderabad in sindh not directly toward lahore. i wonder what kind of special cargo or passengers merit allowing it in a closed airspace.
Bharadwaj
BRFite

Post by Bharadwaj »

Mirror Now showing footage of green colored aircraft pieces on our side of the LOC. Looks like the paki just made it across before ejecting.
pattnayak
BRFite -Trainee

Post by pattnayak »

I don't know what to say. Really. Since the news came in the morning I haven't been able to concentrate on anything. Haven't had breakfast or lunch and still am not hungry for dinner. I know my "hunger" is not important here. But I am hungry, for only ONE thing. Badla.

And not one off badla. Badla for all these years. I support Modi ji and know he himself would be perturbed today. I just hope the answer comes soon. Very soon. We need it. Othewise Pakistan and their supporters in India, of which there are many will again prevail, and that is something that gives me nightmare.

Sorry for rambling. Just a little down today.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Singha wrote:the 747 is now flying out over the sea. the other plan is on a course to hyderabad in sindh not directly toward lahore. i wonder what kind of special cargo or passengers merit allowing it in a closed airspace.
Nope, turned around and landing in Krrachi
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Singha wrote:the 747 is now flying out over the sea. the other plan is on a course to hyderabad in sindh not directly toward lahore. i wonder what kind of special cargo or passengers merit allowing it in a closed airspace.
KSA had enough clout to evacuate the bin ladens from US in a chartered flight after 9/11
Last edited by Gus on 27 Feb 2019 21:03, edited 1 time in total.
SourabhK
BRFite -Trainee

Post by SourabhK »

Sathish_A wrote:https://www.mea.gov.in/press-releases.h ... inst+India
Pakistan demarched on the act of aggression against India
February 27, 2019

The Acting High Commissioner of Pakistan was summoned this afternoon by MEA to lodge a strong protest at the unprovoked act of aggression by Pakistan against India earlier today, including by violation of the Indian air space by Pakistan Air Force and targeting of Indian military posts.

This is in contrast to the India’s non-military anti-terror pre-emptive strike at a JeM terrorist camp in Balakot on 26 February 2019. It is unfortunate that instead of fulfilling its international obligation and bilateral commitment to take credible action against terrorist entities and individuals operating from its soil, Pakistan has acted with aggression against India.

It was clearly conveyed that India reserves the right to take firm and decisive action to protect its national security, sovereignty and territorial integrity against any act of aggression or cross-border terrorism.

India also strongly objected to Pakistan’s vulgar display of an injured personnel of the Indian Air Force in violation of all norms of International Humanitarian Law and the Geneva Convention. It was made clear that Pakistan would be well advised to ensure that no harm comes to the Indian defence personnel in its custody. India also expects his immediate and safe return.

Regret was expressed at continuing denial by Pakistan’s political and military leadership at the presence of terrorist infrastructure in territories under its control. A dossier was handed over to Pakistan side with specific details of JeM complicity in Pulwama terror attack and the presence of JeM terror camps and its leadership in Pakistan. It was conveyed that India expects Pakistan to take immediate and verifiable action against terrorism emanating from territories under its control.

New Delhi
February 27, 2019
So we are not going to see any action for sometime...unless the Pakis are really itching for a fight.
This Gov so far has acted and handled everything with process (Dossier) on left hand and Stick on Right. Dont get disheartened.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

they use green only for ceremonial paint jobs. rest of time its grey.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

could be gulf princelings here for houbara hunting or some paki elites/families moving themselves to gulf for a while.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Or their crown jewels moving out for safe keeping
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Wg Cdr Varthaman piloting a MiG 21, an aircraft of 1960s vintage shot down a PAF F-16 with Close Combat R-73 Missile. His aircraft was apparently hit by ground fire He ejected on a Westerly heading & was captured by Pak Army forces.He was able to thwart a 24 Paki ac formation.
twitter
Last edited by IndraD on 27 Feb 2019 21:06, edited 1 time in total.