Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Re: Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Post by Karan M »

Gaurav, given you can see through it (and I am not being sarcastic), do whatever you can to head it off. If your posts are seen by someone who matters, they wont fall for the con again. Eg that jeffrey guy who is busy retweeting all sorts of dubious TSP jokers and being thanked by our side guys.
gaurav.p wrote:there's lot of baki propaganda esp on tweeter. Lot of gullible desis are consuming it, thanking them and spreading it. All rakshaks need to calm down and let the experts handle it.

bakis have taken up christian names to take cover. For eg - natsec jeffery
saadhak
BRFite

Post by saadhak »

The airstrikes yesterday were on Muzaffarabad and Chakothi in addition to Balakot. One can understand why Balakot hogged the headlines. Is there any information on what was damaged in the other two targets?
amol
BRFite -Trainee

Post by amol »

Anant wrote:Unless I'm wrong Flightradar24 is showing no departures from New Delhi Airport. Lots of arrivals. I did check the departure list at the airport. Not sure any international heavies would be departing yet.
Delhi airport functioning as normal. Bustling with activity and no unusual delays. Flights from the US/Canada did not make it in - the United landed in LHR for example, so the corresponding departure was cancelled.

Other international departures to the east seem to be unaffected. e.g. AI-380 to SIN took off on schedule.

My domestic flight took off at the scheduled time tonight with no fuss or drama.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

They tried to hit brigade HQ and an ammo dump. This was an act of war. The retaliation must be swift and severe. TSP common and communication facilities must be destroyed at once followed by an air, ground and sea assault. Should it go nuclear, then so be it because India will win. Simple as that. We will not be satisfied until there are at least 60 million dead Pakis.
YashG
BRFite

Post by YashG »

parshuram wrote:From Twitter -> Pakistan Army Chief says that India is again planning for a misadventure. There is a high alert in Karachi and Pasni as the reports of Indian navy moving towards Karachi are getting affirmation. Pakistan Air Force is maintaining surveillance across the southern belt of Pakistan.
links?
Shivaji
BRFite

Post by Shivaji »

In view of chaiwala angle suggested by Singha ji:

From Dawn (2 hours ago):

Iran urges restraint, offers mediation between Pakistan, India
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif spoke on Wednesday on phone with his Pakistani counterpart, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, and offered mediation between India and Pakistan, after rising tensions between the two countries.

Zarif, whose Monday's resignation was rejected by Rouhani on Wednesday, urged both countries to practice restraint, the semi-official news agency ISNA reported. ISNA said Zarif is going to speak to his Indian counterpart as well, but did not specify any date.

Available on News18 as well:

https://www.news18.com/news/world/irani ... 50815.html
Last edited by Shivaji on 28 Feb 2019 00:37, edited 1 time in total.
JTull
BRF Oldie

Post by JTull »

It's time to create a safe airspace buffer around the LOC. Send a Harpy up every hour.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

Teetar reports indicating blackouts in Lahore. Bakis maintaining a near constant patrol of AEW&Cs.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://twitter.com/YasminQureshiMP/sta ... 9114288128

@YasminQureshiMP UK labour MP

Escalation of tensions between #India #Pakistan are very worrying. A reminder that underlying issues in #Kashmir must be addressed. 'Excessive use of state-led violence' and persistent human rights abuses under PM Modi have caused a growing insurgency in Kashmir. #SayNoToWar
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Dawn said anything, means chances are its fake. Don't trust ANYTHING Pak media says without double, triple, quadruple verification.

If Iranian diplomat goes tut tut in a call, it will be taken as proof of support for Pakistan by Pakistanis and reported as such.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Thakur_B wrote:Teetar reports indicating blackouts in Lahore. Bakis maintaining a near constant patrol of AEW&Cs.
if not anything bhikhmango ki plane life hours hi nikal jayenge
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Who is she? Stop speaking rubbish Yasmin.
Next...
IndraD wrote:https://twitter.com/YasminQureshiMP/sta ... 9114288128

Escalation of tensions between #India #Pakistan are very worrying. A reminder that underlying issues in #Kashmir must be addressed. 'Excessive use of state-led violence' and persistent human rights abuses under PM Modi have caused a growing insurgency in Kashmir. #SayNoToWar
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Thakur_B wrote:Teetar reports indicating blackouts in Lahore. Bakis maintaining a near constant patrol of AEW&Cs.
This too is good. How much grass will the average Pakistani have to eat to sponsor the fuel & spares for those AEW&CS?
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Mort Walker wrote:They tried to hit brigade HQ and an ammo dump. This was an act of war. The retaliation must be swift and severe. TSP common and communication facilities must be destroyed at once followed by an air, ground and sea assault.

70 Jaguars
200 Sukhois
40 Mirages
18 Tejas
36 Mig 27
364 fighters could appear anywhere of Porkistan airbase and flatten them in night. As nights will fall porkis will have cold fear gripping their hearts
Shivaji
BRFite

Post by Shivaji »

News on many other portals as well including Reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-indi ... SKCN1QG2B9

Verified at 2-3 different sources (Iranian, Indian, French and Reuters) and then posted.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Guys, a request, please don't quote CRamS ji, he has scaled that peak that no one in 20 years has (including a certain R. Mehta ji), my ignore list. Reading his posts sends my BP up.

CRamS ji's heart is in the right place, unfortunately his TV is not.
Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

saadhak wrote:The airstrikes yesterday were on Muzaffarabad and Chakothi in addition to Balakot. One can understand why Balakot hogged the headlines. Is there any information on what was damaged in the other two targets?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
In fact, I'd like to have Lats and Longs (ideally in digital degrees, but I'll take hours, minutes, seconds); for all three targets. Any chance on getting that from official sources? If so, please reply to this post, so I'll get the notification.

TIA
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Karan M wrote: Many have said this. I reiterate for the 10,000th time. Please change the channels which you watch.
KaranJi, I just skim through all channels, don't watch any of them in entirety :-). BR is the best source for me.

On another note, this morning when I switched on TV to check cricket score, and saw crowd laughing and enjoying cricket. I felt it was very in congruent and switched off TV. No doubt life must go on, but the jingo in me simply could not watch cricket while our guys are laying down their lives. Reason I bring this up is that as an avid cricket fan, I feel whats going on with TSP is infinitly more important, and I could give a hoot about playing them in WC, even forfeiting the cup if it comes to that.
YashG
BRFite

Post by YashG »

ArjunPandit wrote:
if not anything bhikhmango ki plane life hours hi nikal jayenge
Totally! Plane life & ATF bills. If we do nothing (Though I want to see action) but keep them on a boil for months. Findout every way in which their readiness, logistics will cost them $$ they dont have. It will be such a nice slooooow boil.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
Mort Walker wrote:They tried to hit brigade HQ and an ammo dump. This was an act of war. The retaliation must be swift and severe. TSP common and communication facilities must be destroyed at once followed by an air, ground and sea assault.

70 Jaguars
200 Sukhois
40 Mirages
18 Tejas
36 Mig 27
364 fighters could appear anywhere of Porkistan airbase and flatten them in night. As nights will fall porkis will have cold fear gripping their hearts
afterall their air farce cannot see in the dark :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Sanju wrote:Guys, a request, please don't quote CRamS ji, he has scaled that peak that no one in 20 years has (including a certain R. Mehta ji), my ignore list. Reading his posts sends my BP up.

CRamS ji's heart is in the right place, unfortunately his TV is not.
I suggested him long time back to not to watch rndtv. But now i have started suspecting is he their agent who keep them relevant even within nationalists? :lol: (just kidding)
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

YashG wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote:if not anything bhikhmango ki plane life hours hi nikal jayenge
Totally! Plane life & ATF bills. If we do nothing (Though I want to see action) but keep them on a boil for months. Findout every way in which their readiness, logistics will cost them $$ they dont have. It will be such a nice slooooow boil.
I strongly supsect that the sledgehammer will fall when they're exhausted, these are just chisels
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

IndraD wrote:https://twitter.com/YasminQureshiMP/sta ... 9114288128

Indra why are you bringing brishit again and again into picture before you posted theresa may's (the broad from insignificant island that no one cares about) statement and now another mp doing propaganda about human rights abuses under Modi?

Why is brishit info needed here? And why not Peru, Brazil or uganda? Are brishit indispensable party to this Bharat vs porki war?
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

CRamS wrote:
Karan M wrote: Many have said this. I reiterate for the 10,000th time. Please change the channels which you watch.
KaranJi, I just skim through all channels, don't watch any of them in entirety :-). BR is the best source for me.

On another note, this morning when I switched on TV to check cricket score, and saw crowd laughing and enjoying cricket. I felt it was very in congruent and switched off TV. No doubt life must go on, but the jingo in me simply could not watch cricket while our guys are laying down their lives. Reason I bring this up is that as an avid cricket fan, I feel whats going on with TSP is infinitly more important, and I could give a hoot about playing them in WC, even forfeiting the cup if it comes to that.
CRamS Saar, please do not raise your BP and give newbies unnecessary heartache.
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

About the MiG-21 firing the missile and getting caught in the wake turbulence which led to the engine flameout, does this mean that every time a MiG-21 Bison fires a missile, it runs the risk of getting caught in the missile wake? If that is the case, I am wondering why would we continue to fly MiG-21s in this day and age where BVF missiles or RWF missiles are a must. It makes the inherent weakness of MiG-21s a liability because it means that MiG-21s will be a one trick pony where it can only fire a missile before engine flame out.

Am I missing something?
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

kit wrote:
Manish_Sharma wrote: Image

70 Jaguars
200 Sukhois
40 Mirages
18 Tejas
36 Mig 27
U phorgot the mig 29s.. :(( :((
prasannasimha
Forum Moderator

Post by prasannasimha »

pralay wrote:
SBajwa wrote:I see a Turkmainstan airline going to Delhi how will they get to their country without flying over no-flying zone. i guess they will be parked
its going to amritsar, or its not Turkmenian in which case you need to stop commenting on that :P
Flight radar is what you need to use. The others are just putting the flight plan.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Sanju wrote:CRamS ji's heart is in the right place, unfortunately his TV is not.
:rotfl:
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

hgupta wrote:About the MiG-21 firing the missile and getting caught in the wake turbulence which led to the engine flameout, does this mean that every time a MiG-21 Bison fires a missile, it runs the risk of getting caught in the missile wake? If that is the case, I am wondering why would we continue to fly MiG-21s in this day and age where BVF missiles or RWF missiles are a must. It makes the inherent weakness of MiG-21s a liability because it means that MiG-21s will be a one trick pony where it can only fire a missile before engine flame out.

Am I missing something?
There can be a set of circumstances that worsen the situation and cause a flameout, e.g. just making up criteria.. when in a high speed turn & at height & then fires the missile from an inner pylon. What I mean is a) its not confirmed b ) these things are rarely so black and white as you have mentioned.
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

YashG wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote:if not anything bhikhmango ki plane life hours hi nikal jayenge
I wish this approach would work, but it's clear that Saudi, China or the US can and will replace Pakistan's monetary losses easily. What's a small fortune to us is spare change for Pakistan's allies.

We have to make them hurt more than a slow burn, I'm afraid. We're going to have to take much heavier losses to punish Pakistan in a way that forces them to reevaluate their behavior.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Absent US diplomacy, India and Pakistan stand at the precipice of war : US has no sides so far https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/27/opin ... index.html

Russia has asked both countries to restrain https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 187588.cms

China asks both countries to restrain China believes ‘Pakistan always opposed to terrorism https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 183835.cms
one fallout of Trump election and Brexit is world is looking inwards and no one is willing to burn hands in ongoing tension
Last edited by IndraD on 28 Feb 2019 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

CRamS ji, please change the channels which you skim through. :)
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

This is always a risk with all warplanes. So long as planesdraw air to burn fuel this will remain a risk. Design can ameliorate it to a certain extent but not eliminate it.
hgupta wrote:About the MiG-21 firing the missile and getting caught in the wake turbulence which led to the engine flameout, does this mean that every time a MiG-21 Bison fires a missile, it runs the risk of getting caught in the missile wake? If that is the case, I am wondering why would we continue to fly MiG-21s in this day and age where BVF missiles or RWF missiles are a must. It makes the inherent weakness of MiG-21s a liability because it means that MiG-21s will be a one trick pony where it can only fire a missile before engine flame out.

Am I missing something?
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

gakakkad wrote:
kit wrote:
U phorgot the mig 29s.. :(( :((
Nyet
63 Sukhois + 63 Baaz mig 29 are for air to air role while 364 are in Striker role
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

can they fit brahmos on mki? I know its still under trial but can they expedite?
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Avenger1 flying around western paki borders. Seems like only avengers could have save them..could there be a US avenger drone!
Last edited by ArjunPandit on 28 Feb 2019 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
pralay
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by pralay »

Deleted.
gauravsh
BRFite

Post by gauravsh »

Flight radar shows a blip over Quetta. So pakis are worried about their nukes. Hain ji :) :)
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^i demand a ban for the person who quoted CNN farticle, it is written by a porki mohtarma, parroting proud paki lines. Paki commandos intruded! wow.
saadhak
BRFite

Post by saadhak »

Ravi Karumanchiri wrote:
saadhak wrote:The airstrikes yesterday were on Muzaffarabad and Chakothi in addition to Balakot. One can understand why Balakot hogged the headlines. Is there any information on what was damaged in the other two targets?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
In fact, I'd like to have Lats and Longs (ideally in digital degrees, but I'll take hours, minutes, seconds); for all three targets. Any chance on getting that from official sources? If so, please reply to this post, so I'll get the notification.

TIA
Don't have any link on info from official sources. Just these links from Vicky Nanjappa below that prompted the question:
This one shows a graphic:
https://www.oneindia.com/india/with-the ... 57574.html

This one mentions the timings:
https://www.oneindia.com/india/how-the- ... 57566.html
The first target to be hit was at Balakot at 3.45 am. The second strike was at Muzaffarabad at 3.48 am. The final strike was at Chakothi at 3.58 am.