Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian Forces Strikes Pakistan Terrorist Camps

Post by Thakur_B »

Truthseeker wrote:gibberish
Stop posting updates on Indian movement.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

IndraD wrote:
Absent US diplomacy, India and Pakistan stand at the precipice of war : US has no sides so far https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/27/opin ... index.html

Russia has asked both countries to restrain https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 187588.cms

China asks both countries to restrain China believes ‘Pakistan always opposed to terrorism https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 183835.cms
one fallout of Trump election and Brexit is world is looking inwards and no one is willing to burn hands in ongoing tension
Sir, please stop quoting such articles. They add no value, only high bp.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Thakur_B wrote:Teetar reports indicating blackouts in Lahore. Bakis maintaining a near constant patrol of AEW&Cs.
Let them do this for 2-3 weeks and then when they run out of food, petrol, etc have another hit!
YashG
BRFite

Post by YashG »

Y. Kanan wrote:
YashG wrote:
Totally! Plane life & ATF bills. If we do nothing (Though I want to see action) but keep them on a boil for months. Findout every way in which their readiness, logistics will cost them $$ they dont have. It will be such a nice slooooow boil.
I wish this approach would work, but it's clear that Saudi, China or the US can and will replace Pakistan's monetary losses easily. What's a small fortune to us is spare change for Pakistan's allies.

We have to make them hurt more than a slow burn, I'm afraid. We're going to have to take much heavier losses to punish Pakistan in a way that forces them to reevaluate their behavior.
What Saudis or China are giving pakis are loans not grants. There are no free lunches.
if anything for the sake of their investments - they will want pakistan to buckle down under the slow boil.
But that said - the jingo in me wants a mightier punch.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

SBajwa wrote:
Thakur_B wrote:Teetar reports indicating blackouts in Lahore. Bakis maintaining a near constant patrol of AEW&Cs.
Let them do this for 2-3 weeks and then when they run out of food, petrol, etc have another hit!
Why not hit them now? Why drag this out - especially when they are at a huge disadvantage at night?
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

khan wrote:
SBajwa wrote:
Why not hit them now? Why drag this out - especially when they are at a huge disadvantage at night?
Agreed. There are violent actions and then there is violence of action.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Pakistan violated Geneva Conventions by tweeting video of captured Indian pilot, expert says https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... da48900995
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

IndraD wrote:Pakistan violated Geneva Conventions by tweeting video of captured Indian pilot, expert says https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... da48900995
This is another example of their strategic stupidity. If they had held him quietly, they could have done _anything_ to him with denialability. They could have used him to get concessions.

Now if they touch one hair on his head, it will give the IAF an excuse to kill 10 Pakistani pilots at a place and time of their choosing.

The rules are very different now.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Laal Topi tweeting that intelligence suggests next wave of attacks from India tonight.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Guys I see noting but whines and worse senior members posting matters that help the Pakis. And no self restraint.
I am closing this thread as will not allow it to feed Pakis.
Posting the pilot information is most disloyal to him , his family and the IAF.
And arrogant defiance in not editing own posts.
Thanks for nothing.
ramana
Concurrence of five admins needed to reopen this thread.
prasannasimha
Forum Moderator

Post by prasannasimha »

No information of operational nature (true or speculation at present). I have kept deleting unnecessary info from quite some time