Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
khan
BRFite

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Post by khan »

saip wrote:
Shaktimaan wrote: Saar, in India Double Jeopardy is only for convictions i.e. a person cannot be tried again for a crime for which he has already been convicted. There is no protection against being tried for the same crime twice, though. Masood Azar can be prosecuted again in India for all of his crimes.
Not true. What you said is true only in Indian Constitution. But CrPC uses different terminology. Until it is amended the double jeopardy applies both to autrefois convict and autrefois acquit.
I am sure they have more than enough evidence to try, convict and hang the good Mr Azar.

Don’t worry about timing either, look at how quickly the late Mr Kasab was tried and hung at at the pleasure of GOI.

A fresh trial will not be a bad thing, all kinds of new and interesting evidence will be brought to bear - which will not only incriminate Mr Azar, but will also incriminate the Crème de la Crème of the ISI. This will put even more pressure on what we used to call TSP.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Ibnlive - indicates immi unsure of his orders being carried out

——

Lahore: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan was present in Lahore to oversee the 'smooth' handing over of captured Indian Air Force Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman to India at the Wagah border on Friday, official sources said.

Khan arrived in Lahore on Friday afternoon, a couple of hours before the IAF pilot was brought to the Wagah border from Islamabad, amid high security.

"PM Khan's main purpose of being in the town was to oversee the 'smooth' handing over of the captured Indian pilot to the Border Security Force," an official source said.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Abhi is like hanuman on that lanka fire raid. Started a lot of fires and widened the cracks in their system before walking back

Isi will be pissed at immi and bajwa for letting this happen. But bajwa ji knows the reality - his boys have to fight while isi can slink away
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

At this juncture, the nation should ALSO not forget the sacrifice of the 6 IAF men (two Officers, 4 SNCOs) who died in the Mi-17 crash. Payment of due benefits and remembrance of them are also the need of the hour.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Singha wrote:Abhi is like hanuman on that lanka fire raid. Started a lot of fires and widened the cracks in their system before walking back

Isi will be pissed at immi and bajwa for letting this happen. But bajwa ji knows the reality - his boys have to fight while isi can slink away
Yes. That thing is a clown show.

Compare their inability to coordinate large operations (the troika of big strikes in India, Iran & Afghanistan) with the seamless co-ordination between Indian Intelligence which gave IAF upto the minute update of what is happening in Balakot & the other potential targets.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Made some corrections to the article:
Singha wrote:Ibnlive - indicates immi unsure of his orders being carried out

——

Lahore: Pakistan Prime Minister Chaprasi Imran Khan was present in Lahore to oversee the 'smooth' handing over of captured Indian Air Force Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman to India at the Wagah border on Friday, official sources said.

Chaprasi Khan arrived in Lahore on Friday afternoon, a couple of hours before the IAF pilot was brought to the Wagah border from Islamabad, amid high security.

"PM Chaprasi Khan's main purpose of being in the town was to oversee the 'smooth' handing over of the captured Indian pilot to the Border Security Force," an official source said.
That looks more factual.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

souravB wrote:Why are we targeting inside PoJK onlee. I'd say bring one prototype of ATAGS and target Manshera from Baramulla sector. Drop a few near Abottabad and let shalwars change colors automatically.
Softening things up for a land grab? That would be consistent with the doctrine of the Dove.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Nothing wrong in chaprasi a good honest worker

Immi is a clever fellow. He is now using pa paf failures to extend his power over the generals
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Singha wrote:Nothing wrong in chaprasi a good honest worker

Immi is a clever fellow. He is now using pa paf failures to extend his power over the generals
He signed up for the NaPak PM's job - couldn't be that smart
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Will wrote:
Raveen wrote:
Ok. I will take exception to that.
Rant over. Out!
:rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:At this juncture, the nation should ALSO not forget the sacrifice of the 6 IAF men (two Officers, 4 SNCOs) who died in the Mi-17 crash. Payment of due benefits and remembrance of them are also the need of the hour.
Insurance payments and death benefits are always made in a timely manner.

It is only when the body is not available or even DNA evidence is not available that some payments are delayed due to legal constraints, like for example, loss of life at sea, when the body is not recovered or other similar cases.

No need for anyone to rake up such issues as this is a routine matter and deal with as such. There are numerous aid groups within the service that immediately swing into action, literally within minutes of such news being received, to protect, aid and bring succor to the affected families, making all manner of arrangements for the affected families and ensure that all paperwork is completed quickly, submitted and due payments/benefits are released at the very earliest.

In this particular case, all six will be accorded a military funeral with full honors.
Last edited by chetak on 02 Mar 2019 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

souravB wrote:Why are we targeting inside PoJK onlee. I'd say bring one prototype of ATAGS and target Manshera from Baramulla sector. Drop a few near Abottabad and let shalwars change colors automatically.
Two points
1. Let the Army decide. They are the experts.
2. My guess is we are responding and not opening new fronts. It that is true, then the sector of retaliation is dictated by the baki action.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

I actually disagree with this. If he were smart he would have kept his mouth shut and let the Army announce the Wing Commanders inevitable release. Instead he acted like a hero and announced the whole thing in Parliament.

Now he owns this. Army can throw him under the bus and say this whole debacle was on their Chaprasi.

Rule of thumb is, if you don’t have a say in the situation, keep your mouth shut and let the people calling the shots own this.

After Kargil, in his second term (or third?) Nawaz Sharif understood this and let the military do the briefings and announcements.

Now the Chaprasi has setup a dynamic where if things go wrong, he owns it and if they work out then the “forces” saved the day.
Last edited by khan on 02 Mar 2019 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Raveen wrote:

He signed up for the NaPak PM's job - couldn't be that smart
i k niazi eats and craps only when bajwa says so.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

chetak wrote:
Sachin wrote:At this juncture, the nation should ALSO not forget the sacrifice of the 6 IAF men (two Officers, 4 SNCOs) who died in the Mi-17 crash. Payment of due benefits and remembrance of them are also the need of the hour.
Insurance payments and death benefits are always made in a timely manner.

It is only when the body is not available or even DNA evidence is not available that some payments are delayed due to legal constraints, like for example, loss of life at sea, when the body is not recovered or other similar cases.

No need for anyone to rake up such issues as this is a routine matter and deal with as such. There are numerous aid groups within the service that immediately swing into action, literally within minutes of such news being received, to protect, aid and bring succor to the affected families, making all manner of arrangements for the affected families and ensure that all paperwork is completed quickly, submitted and due payments/benefits are released at the very earliest.

In this particular case, all six will be accorded a military funeral with full honors.
They were accorded Military Funeral with Full honours yesterday (Mar 1). The Sqdn. Ldr.'s wife a serving officer, herself a Sqdn. Ldr. was in full uniform standing stoically holding the Tiranga in her hand.

In the josh of the returning WingCo, many may have missed it.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Will wrote:
Raveen wrote:
Ok. I will take exception to that. There are many Indira Gandhi wannabes , but till today India hasn’t had a Prime Minister with cajones even as big as Indira Gandhi’s let alone bigger,and that includes the current P.M. If and I mean “if” De-escalation has taken place, then India has lost the perception battle today and the sacrifices of our soilders will be in vain.

The day we have a Prime Minister who has the guts and goes ahead and splits Pakistan then I will accept your narrative. One off strikes and publicising them for ones own glorification and electrol gains is narcissism not guts. Guts is having the Cajones to make Pakistan really pay .

I have made the point before that unless you make the Pakistani military elite pay, then these one off strikes don’t have any effect on Pakistan. You kill 500 Madrassa educated jihadis and the Pakis will replace them in no time. They have an endless supply of them. But if you make their military elite pay then you will have a chance of changing the narrative.

Unless you have buried your head in the sand like an ostrich you will notice that terrorists are still killing our soilders in Kashmir while your favourite PM is glorifying himself all over the media. Heck for a so called nationalist , the defence budget in terms of GDP is the lowest in decades.

I know a majority of people in here are not going to like what I have said but all I will say to them , don’t be like madrassa educated idiots , think for yourselves , get your blinkers off and see the clear picture of what is going on. If you can’t , then all I expect from a chaddi, is that they call someone who dosent agree with them a anti nationalist.

Rant over. Out!
After Pakistan got Nukes, a Bangladesh type splitting was not possible. It is still not possible unless India develops a 100% fool-proof missile & air defense system which is not going to happen for 20 years.

The last Prime Minister to have that opportunity was Rajiv Gandhi who blinked when General Sundarji presented him that option.

What is happening now, is the best that can be done under a nuclear overhang.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

There seems to be terrible carnage in the on going Indian attack on Kotli; there are desperate people, POK residents, trapped in the firestorm.

Okay folks I think I've had enough of this war. The war criminal PA just needs to demonstrate to Modi that they have put their jihadi dogs down. Give Modi reason to call of this carnage. There are people needlessly dying in Kotli for some Islamist imbecilic ghazwa e hind fantasies.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

khan wrote:
Will wrote:
Ok. I will take exception to that. There are many Indira Gandhi wannabes , but till today India hasn’t had a Prime Minister with cajones even as big as Indira Gandhi’s let alone bigger,and that includes the current P.M. If and I mean “if” De-escalation has taken place, then India has lost the perception battle today and the sacrifices of our soilders will be in vain.

The day we have a Prime Minister who has the guts and goes ahead and splits Pakistan then I will accept your narrative. One off strikes and publicising them for ones own glorification and electrol gains is narcissism not guts. Guts is having the Cajones to make Pakistan really pay .

I have made the point before that unless you make the Pakistani military elite pay, then these one off strikes don’t have any effect on Pakistan. You kill 500 Madrassa educated jihadis and the Pakis will replace them in no time. They have an endless supply of them. But if you make their military elite pay then you will have a chance of changing the narrative.

Unless you have buried your head in the sand like an ostrich you will notice that terrorists are still killing our soilders in Kashmir while your favourite PM is glorifying himself all over the media. Heck for a so called nationalist , the defence budget in terms of GDP is the lowest in decades.

I know a majority of people in here are not going to like what I have said but all I will say to them , don’t be like madrassa educated idiots , think for yourselves , get your blinkers off and see the clear picture of what is going on. If you can’t , then all I expect from a chaddi, is that they call someone who dosent agree with them a anti nationalist.

Rant over. Out!
After Pakistan got Nukes, a Bangladesh type splitting was not possible. It is still not possible unless India develops a 100% fool-proof missile & air defense system which is not going to happen for 20 years.

The last Prime Minister to have that opportunity was Rajiv Gandhi who blinked when General Sundarji presented him that option.

What is happening now, is the best that can be done under a nuclear overhang.
Thank you for stating everything eloquently - I couldn't help :rotfl: at the half assed attempted analysis from "Will" his Modi hate was showing through the lack of context
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

sanjaykumar wrote:There seems to be terrible carnage in the on going Indian attack on Kotli; there are desperate people, POK residents, trapped in the firestorm.

Okay folks I think I've had enough of this war. The war criminal PA just needs to demonstrate to Modi that they have put their jihadi dogs down. Give Modi reason to call of this carnage. There are people needlessly dying in Kotli for some Islamist imbecilic ghazwa e hind fantasies.
I dont like women and children dying, but the way the POK civilians behaved in trying to capture Abhinandan was terrible, many behaved pathetically.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar wrote:There seems to be terrible carnage in the on going Indian attack on Kotli; there are desperate people, POK residents, trapped in the firestorm.

why don't the paki people tell their politicians that they have had enough and to stop the infiltration going on for decades now??

Isn't the PA completely made up of people from among the paki aam abduls??

why are they quiet?? arent the jehadis also from the very same paki aam abdul lot??

ghazwa e hind is no fantasy, it is specifically mentioned in the koran, don't forget.

They will never forget this but foolish Hindus in India will.

dead jehadi==good jehadi, dead paki==good paki.

After abhinandan, add one more category

dead POK paki==good POK paki
Last edited by chetak on 02 Mar 2019 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Let the people in Koti then talk to their Military overlords to stop sending terrorists into India then.

They can always rebel against their military overlords, kill them like their brethren killed the PAF pilot, and join their peaceful brethren in Indian Kashmir.

Now is not the time to go soft.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

When terrorists are pushed in from their areas with their support, it is women and children on our side that die due to their perfidy.

War is the last option. If we had exercised this option much earlier then we would not be in this state.

I sympathise with you when you say that you have had enough of this. Maybe, you should take a break from this.

I have heard in my family both from my Paternal Grandmother & my Mother, the stress that they went through during the times of war, CI & ops. I am sure there are many such stories that other forum members can relate and relate to.

This is just a taste of what is to follow.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Katare wrote:As for as I know, we have not seen any images of that madrassa compound. No journalist have been allowed anywhere near it either. No interview with students or moulanas/trainers have been aired by any ofcthe Pakistani TV channels. If the target is intact why not show it to the world.

IAF hadn’t disclosed how many bombs it dropped, so it is possible that the madrassa was destroyed but a few bombs strayed from their targets and landed in nearby forest.

Since they would have carried more bombs than needed so some mirages may have dumped them (who wants to lug around a heavy 1 ton bomb on sprint back home) to lighten up once they saw enemy aircraft approaching.

So it is possible that the target was obliterated and additional bombs were dropped/fell in the near by forest. Both Indian and Pakistan claims could be true. Unfortunately Indian authorities are tight lipped and Pakistan is showing its side in a bikini.
O, ye of little faith!!

ANI ✔ @ANI

Air Vice Marshal RGK Kapoor: We have evidence to show that whatever we wanted to do and targets we wanted to destroy, we have done that. Decision to show the evidence is on senior leadership

7:29 PM - Feb 28, 2019
Last edited by chetak on 02 Mar 2019 10:21, edited 1 time in total.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Thakur_B wrote:Anybody keeping an eye on tanker movement to Bakistan from Gelf?
Lots of Cheeni ships in the region.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

khan wrote:
Well, splitting is still possible. Cue the below Yes Minister video for salami tactics

The generals who rule the TSP are rational - they don't want to die. Even Musharaff seems to have understood.
Will they press the button because we crossed the LoC ?
Will they press the button if we enforce a ceasefire zone, say some 10 km into the other side of LoC ?
Will they press the button if we bite off a small piece of land far away from Pindi - say in PoK ?

Remember, they already have a country they own and are quite cosy. They fail, they can blame someone else - Dimmi, PAF etc. Their interest in Kashmir for past few decades is just to keep a semi-state of military emergency and keep themselves in power.
So, as long as they can get away saving face - like no F-16 was lost, IAF missed their targets, SS1 didn't happen, Kargil was by irregulars - and have plausible deniability to keep a lid on things over there, they won't use the nukes. Why would they commit suicide ?

So, I wouldn't care about their nukes.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

From where did you learn that? Twitter? There is lot of propaganda going on to make point 'ungrateful indians now killing civilians after we released their prisoner'.

Pak has brought civilians so close to LOC that it is inevitable they come under line of fire. It is pak's responsibility to move their civilians to safer place when firing breaks out, just as we do. But pak army don't do that and shamelessly use their own civilians as cannon fodder and cowardly hide behind them, and use their deaths to put us in bad light. We cannot fall for this game.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

khan wrote:

I actually disagree with this. If he were smart he would have kept his mouth shut and let the Army announce the Wing Commanders inevitable release. Instead he acted like a hero and announced the whole thing in Parliament.

Now he owns this. Army can throw him under the bus and say this whole debacle was on their Chaprasi.

Rule of thumb is, if you don’t have a say in the situation, keep your mouth shut and let the people calling the shots own this.

After Kargil, in his second term (or third?) Nawaz Sharif understood this and let the military do the briefings and announcements.

Now the Chaprasi has setup a dynamic where if things go wrong, he owns it and if they work out then the “forces” saved the day.
True, but that Parliament announcement wasn't off the cuff. I think he was setup by the TSPA to take the fall whenever the losses become too unberable.
https://twitter.com/KaptaanDeadPool/sta ... 5933294592
@KaptaanDeadPool

Disappointed with Khan's Decision and Khan is responsible for the blood of Pakistan Army's Soldiers & Kashmiris who injured & Martyred in #Kotli #Poonch #AzadKashmir
He have to answer
Medina Ki Riyasat Mein Citizens Ki Hifazat Ki Zimmedari Hukumat-e-Waqt Ki Hoti Thi.
To understand Bakistan one must think like bakis.

TSPA is an old political player. It did not put Dimran on the PM chair to take credit for their work BUT to take the fall for their misadventures.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

srin wrote:Well, splitting is still possible. Cue the below Yes Minister video for salami tactics
So, I wouldn't care about their nukes.
A Bangladesh splitting was a traumatic event. Any such trumatic event will be justicatification for a Nuke strike and this is pretty self evident - an intellectual discussion on this will serve no purpose.

What you describe is salami-slicing, which is not traumatic, and this type of behavior seems to be the policy of the current Government.

Also, maybe I should clear the air here, I am a member of what is often described as a “minority” community in India. I have very little patience for religious fundamentalism - but I have even less patience for the “patience” numerous previous Governments have shown towards terrorism & Pakistan.

To me, this is not a religious thing (Hindu vs everyone else) or political thing (BJP vs everyone else) - this is an “India” thing, and I am very happy to finally see some Cajones in Indian political leadership. I strongly suspect I am not alone here.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

IMHO we are still in process of properly arming our forces, to a level that is needed, for really shuting down Pakistan terror factories. It took about 7 months in 1971 before we got ready to redraw maps of South Asia.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/JaunSnow4/status/11 ... 9305295873
Umar @JaunSnow4 8h8 hours ago

The IAF pilot returned?Yes. We hardly survived battle of missiles accross the country? Yes. Peace gesture manifested? Good. Can we come back to Kashmiris? We’re still suffering. Another mate just died. (7 total) 41 injuries. Media is not covering as usual. Critical scenes at LOC.
Update : And Now, India have fired couple of short range Missiles which were shot down by Paki forces Except One Which attacked civilians area. Massive injuries . Digits Yet to he confirmed.
(I am not going to post photos of dead)
Samahni , Hattian bala, Kotli Sector ( whole) other places Are on RED ALERT AGAIN. Multiple casualties. Houses destroyed. Evacuation. Schools are closed for tomorrow. Network down. Things are getting ugly.
****** YOU WHOEVER COMES UP WITH “WHAT IS THE SOURCE” ****** YOU. I DON’T POST WITHOUT CONFIRMATION. THE SOURCE IS

“My uncle who’s on emergency duty for 5 days, My cousins who didn’t sleep for days, My natives who had to evacuate. Even the animals died. Should i tell you more?”
Copy paste it or whatever... Needed blood in DHQ KOTLI / CMH Rawalakot.
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

khan wrote:I disagree with the premise. India-Pakistan is no USA-Afghanistan, but the asymmetry is considerable - atleast in the air.

Can India eliminate their air force with zero casualties - clearly no. But can India eliminate heir air force with the loss of say 25 SU-30’s? I think they can do it with a loss of less than 25 SU-30’s and with 200+ of these birds, the loss is acceptable and can be replenished in a year or so.

I don’t know enough about submarine warfare to comment intelligently and I agree with you that a land invasion will be hard.

Their air force is their weak spot.
sudeepj wrote:
Y. Kanan wrote:This is laughably absurd.. What is the Brahmos, SPICE/Crystal Maze/PopEye/The KAB series/Paveway/JDAMs ...?

Most of the PAF would not be able to get off the ground if the IAF wants it to be so. If they are doing chakkar sorties over Isloo and Pindi today, it is at the indulgence of the Western Air Command.
I appear to have overestimated both your intelligence and reading comprehension, gentlemen. My apologies.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

We need to tap into the POK handles to get some kind of idea what is happening on the other side. Slumbad and LaWhore based twitter handles are into propaganda and psyops.

The people who are getting hit are the ones crying for help and post a somewhat accurate picture. Here is another ...
https://twitter.com/SmirkSilly/status/1 ... 9149387776
Maryam @SmirkSilly
More Maryam Retweeted Umar
I was just yelling and crying over this and longing that if i had lots of followers I'd make them aware of this media blackout. GLAD YOU TWEETED ABOUT IT. thanks.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/JaunSnow4/status/11 ... 9305295873
Umar @JaunSnow4 8h8 hours ago

The IAF pilot returned?Yes. We hardly survived battle of missiles accross the country? Yes. Peace gesture manifested? Good. Can we come back to Kashmiris? We’re still suffering. Another mate just died. (7 total) 41 injuries. Media is not covering as usual. Critical scenes at LOC.
Update : And Now, India have fired couple of short range Missiles which were shot down by Paki forces Except One Which attacked civilians area. Massive injuries . Digits Yet to he confirmed.
(I am not going to post photos of dead)
Samahni , Hattian bala, Kotli Sector ( whole) other places Are on RED ALERT AGAIN. Multiple casualties. Houses destroyed. Evacuation. Schools are closed for tomorrow. Network down. Things are getting ugly.
****** YOU WHOEVER COMES UP WITH “WHAT IS THE SOURCE” ****** YOU. I DON’T POST WITHOUT CONFIRMATION. THE SOURCE IS

“My uncle who’s on emergency duty for 5 days, My cousins who didn’t sleep for days, My natives who had to evacuate. Even the animals died. Should i tell you more?”
Copy paste it or whatever... Needed blood in DHQ KOTLI / CMH Rawalakot.
Yes, I am sure it is horrible at LOC. If things as as bad as they are on the Indian side, they can move inland or go to the bunkers that BSF had been building or move 20 KM inland until things calm down.

On the Baki side, they can do what I described above or ask their overlords to stop sponsoring terror or rise up against them.

In WWII, Russians went through hell in Stalingrad - defeating evil has a price. Suck it up & accept that war is ugly.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Patni wrote:IMHO we are still in process of properly arming our forces, to a level that is needed, for really shuting down Pakistan terror factories. It took about 7 months in 1971 before we got ready to redraw maps of South Asia.
Prime Minister Modi has had 5 years.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

If this had happened in 2014, no response could have been done for eg Su 30 fleet had a 38% serviceability rate, Atleast this response because of Pathankot Uri etc. It will take 15 years where we can arm ourselves to the extent it is a no contest
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Anyone else watched that BBC SMQ interview? How did this villiage idiot become the foreign minister? Even by Pakistani standards he seems to be dull witted. Paraphrased
Interviewer: But you cannot deny that JeM operates in Pakistan
SMQ: We spoke to JeM and they...
Interviewer: Who spoke to JeM?
SMQ: Well common people we both know
Interviewer: So you spoke to JeM?
SMQ: There is some controversy if they did it
Interviewer: But their official channels and spokesman confirmed it
SMQ: There is some controversy
Interviewer: France, US wants to list their chief as a terrorist, will Pakistan object
SMQ: What about innocent cashmeeris? :((
Meanwhile, reactions in twitter are priceless for Pakistani pisko assessment. The equal==equal Pakistani brigade is shocked that "South Asian" movie stars and sports personalities are saying "war mogering" things like "Jai Hind" and supporting IAF. One even whined that Pakistanis see bollywood as their own, but bollywood stars dont see Pakistanis as their own. I guess none of the Pakistanis will be voting for Modi in the next South Asian elections.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Sigh .. the == rule applies only to *Indian* South Asians.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

https://mobile.twitter.com/Singh__Bir/s ... 8508963840
Mulitiple MBRLs being used in a area which looks very similar to J&K. Is this a current video ?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

khan wrote:
Patni wrote:IMHO we are still in process of properly arming our forces, to a level that is needed, for really shuting down Pakistan terror factories. It took about 7 months in 1971 before we got ready to redraw maps of South Asia.
Lot of repairs have happened in the last 5 years. The damage done in the preceding 10 years at ALL Levels was mind numbing. Karan had documented partially what has been achieved in another thread just about a week back.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

khan wrote:
Yup and we have enough indicators as to level of deliberate neglect the forces went through for about a decade. Are you unaware of improvement being brought about on that front by current government? At the end of day, we the people have duty to do what we can to ensure nation marches on right direction.