1962 Sino-Indian War: Declassified CIA Documents

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Islamists all over the world has natural compulsion to support China . Look like Ummah has some kind of unspoken understanding with PRC.
H.B.Krishna
BRFite -Trainee

Post by H.B.Krishna »

Prem wrote:Islamists all over the world has natural compulsion to support China . Look like Ummah has some kind of unspoken understanding with PRC.
1. Both Mulla-mic and Chin countries are rigid totalitarian states
2. All these snakies are fed by USHA at some point or other

Hence the natural affinity. Its interesting to see these fav kids of USHA maami (Uncle is too masculine, doesnt fit) biting her back.
kumarn
BRFite

Post by kumarn »

The concluding part of his essay is

Relations between India and China have improved vastly. Now what is needed is a readiness on both sides seriously to reflect on their mistakes, coupled with a determination to settle the boundary dispute by creative diplomacy. Both seek the U.S.’ friendship. But if a multipolar order is to be established, a Sino-Indian entente is indispensable. That will not be accomplished if either side is perceived to be sucked into the U.S.’ schemes in Asia. The boundary dispute must be settled within a political framework, in a political context and at the highest political level. Time is fast running out.
Sir,
Could it be a feeler from Beijing? If so, is it a result of their concern about India aligning with the US (Nuke deal and all)?
abhischekcc
BRF Oldie

Post by abhischekcc »

Prem wrote:Islamists all over the world has natural compulsion to support China . Look like Ummah has some kind of unspoken understanding with PRC.
Islamists love those countries which give a damn about Muslim lives. Just like them.

The more cruel the state, the more respect they have for that country.
SShah
BRFite -Trainee

Post by SShah »

kumarn wrote:
The concluding part of his essay is

Relations between India and China have improved vastly. Now what is needed is a readiness on both sides seriously to reflect on their mistakes, coupled with a determination to settle the boundary dispute by creative diplomacy. Both seek the U.S.’ friendship. But if a multipolar order is to be established, a Sino-Indian entente is indispensable. That will not be accomplished if either side is perceived to be sucked into the U.S.’ schemes in Asia. The boundary dispute must be settled within a political framework, in a political context and at the highest political level. Time is fast running out.
Sir,
Could it be a feeler from Beijing? If so, is it a result of their concern about India aligning with the US (Nuke deal and all)?
I'm sorry, but in a most short term scenario, Chciom is perceived to be more serious threat then the US. The whole package which makes China is very secretive and untrustworthy. Friendship can only be formed between two entities who see the world from the same view. China just as Pukies wasn't shy in voicing their concern over the 123 deal. We all know that majority of mullah minded countries see China as their mentor. China was the only country before 9/11 to stand by Pukies. China has supplied almost the whole range of its missiles to Pukies. I personally, don't think that China would ever be a close friend to India. I however always suggested that If Ruskis ever permit (I highly doubt that they will), our first customers for the Brahmos should be Taiwan. :evil:
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

India's near term interests dictate that India ally with US to get ahead tech wise from China and Pak and evolve strong deterrence for a MAD protocol vis-a-vis China. IMHO it is in our interests to keep the Dragon in check and break TSP into pieces (overt and covert actions). One Akula will not cut it. We need more IMHO.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: 1962 Sino-Indian War: Declassified CIA Documents

Post by ramana »

Lt Gen. Henderson-Brooks Report on 1962 war
gandharva wrote:.....
Here is new and faster link

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/wp-c ... ments2.pdf