PAF pilot's cock and bull sob story rubbished by IAF insider

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: PAF pilot's cock and bull sob story rubbished by IAF ins

Post by anupmisra »

VikasRaina wrote:Have the pakis always been terrorist since 14th Aug 1947 ?

Since Bin Qasim days.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

JE Menon wrote:Ramana,

They could have cut him up verbally. I watched the show. The guy was not remorseful at all... Just pr bull for Barkha and Pakisatan.

What is more worrying is the possibility that they felt that was enough...
Why is it worrying saar? Barkha is a known quantity, especially when it comes to pakistan. What else did we expect from her? We also know that there is a large collection of people like her in the DDM. I wouldn't have been surprised if she had wholeheartedly thanked taht paki pilot for his cooked up story and lectured us on how kind and nice the paki military was.
Negi is right. Why even watch when we know we are going to be disappointed.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Why is this so sore? huh? Who in the right frame of mind would believe that a Paki pilot would apologize? Please dont tell me someone here fell for that. It is embarassing. These are all diversionary tactics being employed by Pakistan. They are preparing for a War with India. I have a dozen diversionary tactics used by Pakistan in the last 3 months to send India off-track. I can have it listed here or anywhere appropriate. If we @ BRF are ahead of the curve we should be concentrating on their attack pattern on us and not some limp dick PAF pilot or nympho dutt. Let us not be diverted by these cock and bull stories and waste our precious time and energy.
Please expect the next diversionary tactic by Pakistan in the next 72 hours.
IB4TL.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Does anyone have Arnab Goswami's email address?
subodh
BRFite

Post by subodh »

ramana wrote:Time for you to think about it.
Fair point. I have been a lurker for many years, and should contribute more before doing any shoot&scoot.

And no, last thing i would think of doing is directing anything but respect to you for your impressive conrtibutions over the years.

My pain is at us treating these folk as anything but jihadis - but i repeat myself.

I will try to help add value on issues related to finance and banking as that is my field.
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Ramana did call it out first, and I even whined about BRF dedicating 5 out of 10 top news to this scumbag. Thanks Shiv for sharing the email and magnifying this.

some countries have a 24/7 millitary channel, dedicated to tri-services related content only. I wish we could have such a channel to counter this kind of propaganda and disinformation. Perhaps a GOI initiative backed by stalwarts from BRF. It would multiply the inspiration levels in our youth to join the services and promote nationalism and self respect as a nation in our mango janta.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Raja Bose wrote:Does anyone have Arnab Goswami's email address?

Don't bother. The guys sold out these days. Invites teesta to debates and portrays her in a good light.

BTW IB4TL

This story does not deserve a dedicated thread. Else the bakis will think they are powerful enough to get us open new threads whenever they find it convenient.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

anupmisra wrote:
VikasRaina wrote:Have the pakis always been terrorist since 14th Aug 1947 ]
Since Bin Qasim days.
A.K.A
MoBiKasiPakiwasi. In their defence , They have religious compulsion to act in this peculiar way to abandon human standards. Indians still have long way to go to understand the real nature of enemy. Unfortunately we still not even halfway on the learning curve.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

The first post of Shiv- http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 0#p1147240

death in enemy action
This has been added to wikipedia.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Don't bother. The guys sold out these days. Invites teesta to debates and portrays her in a good light.
Arnab is a hard-core "anti-saffron loony/NaMo" but he is equally anti-Paki perfidy...so, the Paki story will definitely make it to Times NOW if he is intimated..
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I had the privilege of reading the letter of the Paki Brigadier to the father of Arjun Khetrepal (In the book Param vir chakra ). I don't consider this letter as one that is seeking an apology from the the father of a gallant son. It is the meeting between two old solders after the battle and a recollection what had happened.

It is an honorable act, and a genuine attempt to a build bridge between the two men. I see it in the same light as the posthumous citation for a Paki Lt Col. by the IA officer whose unit faced his on the field of battle.

There is honour in such an act. Recognise it, I see the act of the Paki pilot in the same light. An attempt to build a bridge by acknowledging what had happened. He did not apologised for it as he was following orders from his control. He has stated the same in his interview to the Paki newspapers as well.

It is the DDM that has presented his action as an apology. When none is tendered by the Pilot concerned. The grief is caused by the DDM it self and none other.

WRT, the presence of Balwant Rai Mehta on the beech craft. It was a known fact and is also present IIRC, BRF history page covering the events of1965. The same is also listed in the official war history of 1965 as compiled by the GOI.

Edited later:- Link containing the Exchange between the 2 brigadiers.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

I agree about the "diversionary tactics" of the Pakis.This PAF pilot's remorse was superbly timed to coincide with Independence Day,when sentiments about Patition-a nostalgia for the "undivided India" of the old-timers and time-servers in the politico-babu nexus that rules us today,would be highest.IK Gujral's alleged betrayal of the RAW agents in Pak to the Pakis and their subsequent arrest and execution was an act of treason of the highest level.There are still many pre-Independence sentimentalists who want to forgive Pak for evrything and assuage their consciences for their multitude of sins ,with the hope of sealing their legacy for posterity as "peacemakers",such as Uncle Sam's man in India,"Uncle Scam",the man who brought Baluchistan to the Indo-Pak table and [permanent apologist for Pakistan's deeds of devilry against India.

The whole episode is to try and dupe Indians into believing that Paki military men are "honourable".Perhaps they are and I'm compleltely wrong,just as Brutus was an "honourable" man!
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Aha!! :D

Scratch the dried shit on the surface and the stink of freshly preserved crap comes wafting though! Now the Paki pilot is going on "offensive defensive". Next he will have to blame Engineer, the pilot of the civilian aircraft he shot out of the sky, rendering his letter pointless, like Pakistan itself.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Regarding the Arun Khetarpal story.

From all the accounts, it was a civil, soldier to soldier contact. The Paki officer clearly stated acknowledged Arun's valor, his critical role in determining the outcome of the battle and accepted that it was by fate that he lived and Arun died; it could very well have been the other way round.

This Fizzle ya story is Monkey's Ayesha on rampage.