The Trash Thread in the Trash Can (Use 4545 to Merge Posts)

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Oct. 20, 2

Post by RajeshA »

Whoever practices it - it is just disgusting. Takes away all the innocence from a family reunion.

Bhai jaan, saadi Guddi te toada Imran nahin dikhai de rahe?
P Chitkara
BRFite

Re: INS Arihant (ATV) News and Discussion -2

Post by P Chitkara »

Ha ha ha..joke of the millennium. :rotfl:

my my - pukes and chipanda are sooo friendly towards us - they even show us their latest toys -- indigenously painted imported mijjiles, gifted bandar, jehadis on their army websites etc etc etc...
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

J Tull, That is a a Paki paper. What else do you expect of them? Praise the Indian posture?
bksahu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by bksahu »

"trying to emulate its mentor the US" "Tejas is already obsolete" "behaving like a bully"
Puki's are really Damn frustrated and so is panda.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Well the point is not that is already obsolete. It is that it gives India the capability and confidence to design the next generation.

So the whine makes perfect sense. It is way of hiding the browning of pants. IMHO
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Ha Ha!
The LCA is obsolete.

Poor pakis. They indeed have an April Fools day every day in that country.
wen
BRFite -Trainee

Re: PAK-FA and FGFA Thread

Post by wen »

Jamie Boscardin wrote:In the world of defense there are only a handful of defense companies
Singha ji,
If I assume that what you are saying is true (China is superior in every aspect than Russia), then would love to see your answers to some of the questions:
1. How come they have a huge espionage network, whose primary task is to get every and any kind of data relating to almost everything including military designs, which is used to reverse engineer stuff?
To save time and money? you don't have to invent wheel but that doesnt mean if required, you cannot invent wheels.
2. How come the Chinese slaves (Pakis), want to change the avionics of their fighters with western avionics, though they come standard with "technologically" superior Chinese stuff?
Check news again, during Zhuhai airshow this year, the senior Pakistani airforce officials openly claimed that they underestimated the Chinese avionics and now they figured out they dont need the french avionics to install on their FC-1s, all FC-1s will install Chinese avionics/weapons.
3. In the same context, how come the Pakis are buying western equipment, when they can get all those superior platforms from China in a fraction of cost Or even free if they can keep India busy?
Following the same logic, why pakistan still want J-10 when they can get F-16 for free (in the name of military aids from USA) from the USA?

Again, according to the Pakistani airforce general in China, they openly claimed new F-16 obtained from the USA will be used for a multi-role striker, whilst the J-10s will be used as Pakistan's primary air-superiority fighter.
4. How come superior China is getting ready for another big import of defense hardware from
Russia including the S-400 etc, SU-34 etc
Russia claimed China want alot of things from them recently, from Mi-24, T-80, Su-33, Tu-22M, yet there is no any news from China's side to back these claims up and the only new deals signed since 2005 are engine deals.

Just a few weeks before J-20 get exposed Russians are still saying China want their Su-35s and likely to buy their Pak-Fa after 2025.

I am inclined to believe nowadays russians use China's "interests" as a marketing tool, kinda like some salesman tell you, see, even Bill Gates likes this cheap toyota car very much, so you should buy it as well.
5. How come they don't have a single engine to fly their birds in-spite throwing the entire nations top resources in getting it done.
Military engines is probably the last thing that China has not mastered yet, this is due to military engines rely heavily on the alloys/metal based material science and engineering, which takes significant experience to master and in this area, the west enjoys a 100+ years head-lead. However the situation has changed quite a bit since 1990s, nowadays, J-11B begin to equiped with domestic Jet engine called WS-10A, whilst J-20's supercruise-capable engine, WS-15, is well enter ground-test stage, which is actually a little bit quicker than Russian's comparable engines for their PAK-FA.(117s/Al-41s dont count, since these engines has way too high a by-pass ratio, thus are still last-geneariotn jet engines which are not supercruise-capable).
6. The anti-carrier ballistic missile, the 5th gen fighter are all 10 yrs away and we are cranked up on it..
10 yrs ago, probably people will say China's 5th gen fighter is 30 years away, I guess you get the point.

I can keep on adding to this list endlessly...
If China is good at something, that is at mass producing products at the cheapest possible price (by squeezing the life out of their fellow citizens)..obviously when you are developing RC planes, they dont become fighter planes just by increasing their size...so lets not make an issue out of nothing!!!!
Since WW2, every succefully industrized countries has this stage of development.

You have to first become industrilized to creat enough job opporunities to lift your averge country-side peasants become ubran factory workers to creat an internal consumer market for futher induslization and moderations.

China today's primary industrilization is nearly complete, and enter fast ubranization/moderisation stage.

It seems that our indian frens here fail to realize, without industrilization to turn peasants into factory workers and to creat enough goods to supply growing consumptions and infrasture development, there is simply no way in hell of becoming modernized for a country of this size.

In terms of heavy industry outputs,now China has surpassed USA in most of the key index.

For instance, they produce 10X more steel, 3X more chemics, 20X more building materials etc, comparing to the USA today. They also now produced 5X more machinarys, more autos, 20X more ships etc comparing to that of the USA.

I would not rule out the possibility that indians could achieve this in the future as well, but in the due time, I think its rather irony and stupid to try to downplay China's industrial capacity/route of development especially considering the fact you may have to follow the same route in the future otherwise you may well stuck into the "developing" stage forever.

Nowadays China is already begin to enter the second stage of industrilization through means of massive R&D investment, since Chinese are very intelligent people, and now well-educated as well, I am quite optimistic about one day they pass this stage successfully and become a highly developed just like Hong Kong/Singapore etc.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SISlurker wrote: It seems that our indian frens here fail to realize, without industrilization to turn peasants into factory workers and to creat enough goods to supply growing consumptions and infrasture development, there is simply no way in hell of becoming modernized for a country of this size.
Piskology 101

"What our Indian frens here fail to realise". :rotfl:

The purpose of the post is to explain China to Indian frens and tell them that "peasants" must be made factory workers to produce goods to be consumed by consumers leading to "modernization".

This is not a display of wisdom - it is a display of rote learning of propaganda. Let's stick to military watch. :roll:
wen
BRFite -Trainee

Post by wen »

shiv wrote:
SISlurker wrote: It seems that our indian frens here fail to realize, without industrilization to turn peasants into factory workers and to creat enough goods to supply growing consumptions and infrasture development, there is simply no way in hell of becoming modernized for a country of this size.
Piskology 101

"What our Indian frens here fail to realise". :rotfl:

The purpose of the post is to explain China to Indian frens and tell them that "peasants" must be made factory workers to produce goods to be consumed by consumers leading to "modernization".

This is not a display of wisdom - it is a display of rote learning of propaganda. Let's stick to military watch. :roll:
Then please feel free to trying to make turn all your peasants into bankers or even quants, and good luck with that :rotfl:

I guess thats why india lag far behind: many of our indian frens have not figured the elementals out yet being so blindly believe what doesnt really work out, good luck with your open-loop controlled development :rotfl:
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Re: Miscellaneous Pictures - Indian Military

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

Man they look good. I hope the pakis dont get too marital arround these girls. Cause I hate to think what they will do to the Pakis.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

lalchix have some serious competition!
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

shiv wrote:
krisna wrote:Hope this is not posted earlier.
women guards at wagah :)
Lovely. Could someone also post some photus of Paki donkeys in uniform stomping their hooves at Wagah for a laugh?
posted in BENIS thread
paki fotos at wagah :)
deWalker
BRFite -Trainee

Post by deWalker »

krisna wrote: women guards at wagah :)
shiv wrote: Lovely. Could someone also post some photus of Paki donkeys in uniform stomping their hooves at Wagah for a laugh?
paki fotos at wagah :)

If they're not donkeys already, they're certainly on their way: the Pakis are wearing horseshoes on their soles. In another generation, they won't even need the shoes.

(I know it's a parade ground trick, saw it in NCC in my younger days, but never seen actual horseshoes on a soldier before)
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

What !!!

all wearing the same camo

should make some people on this forum very happy
Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie

Post by Bala Vignesh »

Nah..
I liked it better when the uniforms were not uniform... :twisted: :twisted:...
Brando
BRFite

Post by Brando »

Well, if people want to find fault, I bet they could call into question the need to demonstrate a World War 1 type bayonet charge...

When ever they show soldiers rappelling, they only show they going one at a time, I'd like to see a rappel with multiple lines.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

...and lack of BPJs, comm headsets, NVGs, rocket launchers with underfed look...so many things to :(( :(( about!
chandanus
BRFite -Trainee

Post by chandanus »

People....@ARMY DEMO...

The backpacks carried by the indian soldiers are far smaller as compared to their US n western counterparts ....why ...
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

:rotfl: Nanotechnology. They have minimised everything that they are supposed to use including the water molecules. One liter of Nano water is equivalent to ten liters of ordinary water.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

the US solider is much more TFTA than the poor SDRE yindoo soldiers
therefore they carry much bigger packs, including replacement batteries for playstation 3 and cooling packs for ben and jerries combat icecream stimulants
Gaur
Forum Moderator

Post by Gaur »

chandanus wrote:People....@ARMY DEMO...

The backpacks carried by the indian soldiers are far smaller as compared to their US n western counterparts ....why ...
Jokes aside, this is not the standard weight carried by IA soldiers. All IA infantry soldiers regularly train to carry "excess" of 30kg while hiking/running for 30kms.

Of course, the weight carried on actual mission is totally mission dependent. It is made sure that not an ounce of unnecessary weight is carried in actual missions.
Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie

Post by Bala Vignesh »

uddu wrote::rotfl: Nanotechnology. They have minimised everything that they are supposed to use including the water molecules. One liter of Nano water is equivalent to ten liters of ordinary water.
Oh my god.. That hurts.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...
biswas
BRFite

Post by biswas »

Gaur wrote:
chandanus wrote:People....@ARMY DEMO...

Jokes aside, this is not the standard weight carried by IA soldiers. All IA infantry soldiers regularly train to carry "excess" of 30kg while hiking/running for 30kms.

Of course, the weight carried on actual mission is totally mission dependent. It is made sure that not an ounce of unnecessary weight is carried in actual missions.
Any pics of soldiers in patrol gear etc?

I have seen Indian soldiers and I would say most are about my height and build 5'10 65kg. Running 30kms in a 30kg backpack, with all due respect, is that really possible?

My mate who is a cadet in Australian army, is about 6'5 90 something kg who was sitting next to me at uni when I read this said that when in the field Australian soldiers carry ~40kg of weight INCLUDING weapons, body armour etc. Most of the Aussie soldiers are about his build/height.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Sigh..
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

aussie soldiers are injected with kangaroo thigh muscle serum which gives them the special ability to carry 40kgs for 40kms in 40 mins, it is a well known 40-40-40 formula that was first tested in papua new guinea during the famous Port Moronesby battle against 25th Japanese Division. In that battle 20,000 Japanese fanatical bushido inspired kamizkazi warriors were held off by 5 blokes from Skippy Company of the Queens Own Outback Sheep Mounties (Volunteers) for 13 days until their beer ran out
biswas
BRFite

Post by biswas »

Lalmohan wrote:aussie soldiers are injected with kangaroo thigh muscle serum which gives them the special ability to carry 40kgs for 40kms in 40 mins, it is a well known 40-40-40 formula that was first tested in papua new guinea during the famous Port Moronesby battle against 25th Japanese Division. In that battle 20,000 Japanese fanatical bushido inspired kamizkazi warriors were held off by 5 blokes from Skippy Company of the Queens Own Outback Sheep Mounties (Volunteers) for 13 days until their beer ran out
I detect a hint of sarcasm >_>
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Lalmohan wrote:aussie soldiers are injected with kangaroo thigh muscle serum which gives them the special ability to carry 40kgs for 40kms in 40 mins, it is a well known 40-40-40 formula that was first tested in papua new guinea during the famous Port Moronesby battle against 25th Japanese Division. In that battle 20,000 Japanese fanatical bushido inspired kamizkazi warriors were held off by 5 blokes from Skippy Company of the Queens Own Outback Sheep Mounties (Volunteers) for 13 days until their beer ran out
Well Japanese spies had actually figured out something was up, but a sad error occurred. What the Aussies used, as you said, was "thigh-muscle" serum. The man spying for the Japanese heard that as serum from the Thymus which sounds similar to thigh-muscle (Thymus gland extract taken from prisoners' thymus glands) and that actually led to side effects such as muscle weakness.

Sorry to go OT
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

i had read something about the outsized thymus glands of the 6'5" aussie soldiers, but dismissed it as (white) paqui propaganda. The battle of port moronesby is well known, in particular the action around pugwash bay was very fierce, with continuous back and forth around the (pillbox) digeridoo. finally the soldiers and seamen fell spent and exhausted, but the battle was won

sorry to continue OT but the aussie battle prowess must be recognised properly
Gaur
Forum Moderator

Post by Gaur »

biswas,
I am sure of 30kg for regular infantry troops. A little unsure about the distance though but will find out and come back to you regarding this. Even so, I am pretty confident about the 30kg trek for regular infantry troop. Anyways, I am sure that guys like rohitvats and ASPuar would know the exact details regarding this and will be able to correct me if I am wrong.
biswas
BRFite

Post by biswas »

Real mature guys -.-
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

biswas mian, Comparing the endurance of a 6ft 5in 90 kg bloke with a 5ft 10, 65 kg bloke is like comparing the gas mileage of a Hummer vs. a Honda Civic - get it?

Lalmullah, you are threemuch! :rotfl: :rotfl: Please x-post to humour thread...we need all those posts of yours (and shiv) archived.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

neerajb wrote:RB, must say you have great model building skills. Looking at the thumbnails, I thought it to be some kit. But making a Su-30 from cardboard and aluminium foil is simply amazing.

Cheers....
Thank you. I made a HAL Ajeet too but that disappeared in the sands of time. The SU-30 resides in Dilli.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

shiv wrote:
Well Japanese spies had actually figured out something was up, but a sad error occurred. What the Aussies used, as you said, was "thigh-muscle" serum. The man spying for the Japanese heard that as serum from the Thymus which sounds similar to thigh-muscle (Thymus gland extract taken from prisoners' thymus glands) and that actually led to side effects such as muscle weakness.

Sorry to go OT
:rotfl: So Ozzie bushido actually won a fight? No wonder they tried that with our cricket lads
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Lalmohan wrote:
aussie soldiers are injected with kangaroo thigh muscle serum which gives them the special ability to carry 40kgs for 40kms in 40 mins, it is a well known 40-40-40 formula that was first tested in papua new guinea during the famous Port Moronesby battle against 25th Japanese Division. In that battle 20,000 Japanese fanatical bushido inspired kamizkazi warriors were held off by 5 blokes from Skippy Company of the Queens Own Outback Sheep Mounties (Volunteers) for 13 days until their beer ran out

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And I actually Googled that
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

the Queens Own Outback Sheep Mounties actually had a nick name
they were known as The Rectum Raiders
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

BENIS read should be made mandatory for all BRFites to appreciate true gyan while cultivating the enduring capabilities of some rough love, for LMU is truly merciless with its nanha's like Biswasji and Mukesh.Kumarji.

This Shiv & Lal (Dr. & the good Prof) banter reminds me, a while ago: around symonds v/s harbhajan maa-kee exchange; didn’t the grand mullas consider a BENIS type thread for the white pakis? This would fit nicely in there.

BTW is chandanus a real name or is it a play on moon(ing)-hole? Just wondering no offence meant.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Re: LCA News and Discussions

Post by Philip »

If we are so ashamed of parading the key assets of or armed forces,how much more ashamed will our leaders be when it comes to using them!!! The current dispensation's anti-security,apologetic mental attiitude is only emboldening the mindest of our rivals to further humiliate us at every opportunity.

Ashamed to fly the flag,ashamed to parade our mighty services' assets,how the mighy Manmohan has fallen!
Last edited by Philip on 27 Jan 2011 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

What is going to happen I suspect is this:

National Geographic had to do a series on the Indian Navy and the Air Force. That woke up the DDM a bit and people like Vishnu Som probably got some breathing space in their orgainzations.

I suspect, that hollywood will come down and do Indian military films (whacking the pakees and the cheenis) before DDM or the Mumbaiya film industry wakes up.

The political correctness that has crept in of late, India's powers that be are almost ashamed to be Hindu, ashamed of our military poweress.

Sheesh!
jai
BRFite

Post by jai »

Ajatshatru wrote:Me confused onlee....If the 'head' is busy taking instructions from a lady of an Italian connection (who v. reluctantly became an Indian citizen) and/or the USA and with the remaining 'body' too busy looting India, then who in the present power set up is looking (or even bothered to look) after India's short and long term interests?
You see, they take the national anthem quite literally - " Bharat bhagya Vidhata" - " India's future lies in the hands of the All mighty" .......... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
wen
BRFite -Trainee

Re: AMCA News and Discussions

Post by wen »

AMCA looks more like a 5th generation training plane instead of a 5th generation fighter.

Both AMCA and the japanese project looks like the son of a downsized F-15 and Chinese training plane L-15.