The Trash Thread in the Trash Can (Use 4545 to Merge Posts)

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
RamaY
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17249
Joined: 10 Aug 2006 21:11
Location: http://bharata-bhuti.blogspot.com/

Re: BR Forums Feedback

Postby RamaY » 30 Dec 2009 21:35

RayC wrote:RamaY,

One may create wealth for the country supporting soldiers and war fighting, but what if they did not do so? Would your create the wealth be any use?

Unless of course you would stand post, which you have not!

So, let us not take credit without any reason!


Gaur-ji - You have your anwer here.

:D what can I say Afsar-sab!

It is the common man in JK who stood post till IA arrived. It is the common police who caught Kasab in 11/26. It is the common man who is fighting Naxals in Orissa. It is the common Indian who is getting up and going to work the very next day his brother/sister/mother/father/child is killed in a terrorist event.

Please note. The common man is fighting terrorists without weapons.

RayC
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4333
Joined: 16 Jan 2004 12:31

Re: BR Forums Feedback

Postby RayC » 30 Dec 2009 21:43

RamaY wrote:
RayC wrote:RamaY,

One may create wealth for the country supporting soldiers and war fighting, but what if they did not do so? Would your create the wealth be any use?

Unless of course you would stand post, which you have not!

So, let us not take credit without any reason!


Gaur-ji - You have your anwer here.

:D what can I say Afsar-sab!

It is the common man in JK who stood post till IA arrived. It is the common police who caught Kasab in 11/26. It is the common man who is fighting Naxals in Orissa. It is the common Indian who is getting up and going to work the very next day his brother/sister/mother/father/child is killed in a terrorist event.

Please note. The common man is fighting terrorists without weapons.


Let us not fantasise and live in a cuckooland.

Been to Kashmir? If so where?

1947? Let us know the history where the commoner stood!

Bihari Babu,

Which area did the RSS stand side by side with the IA in 1962?

Any PsW?

RamaY
BRF Oldie
Posts: 17249
Joined: 10 Aug 2006 21:11
Location: http://bharata-bhuti.blogspot.com/

Re: BR Forums Feedback

Postby RamaY » 30 Dec 2009 21:46

RayC wrote:Been to Kashmir? If so where?


No Sir, I have never been to JK.

I was in Hyderabad during riots. As a civilian citizen, I am not expected to be in the midst of a law-and-order situation.

But I can guarantee you one thing. When the situation demands, I can make any IA soldier proud of his countrymen.

BijuShet
BRFite
Posts: 1575
Joined: 09 Jan 2008 23:14
Location: under my tin foil hat

Re: BR Forums Feedback

Postby BijuShet » 30 Dec 2009 21:47

RayC would it be correct on my part to assume that you consider the man who stands post for his country as more patriotic than the one who does not?

archan
Forum Moderator
Posts: 6822
Joined: 03 Aug 2007 21:30
Contact:

Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby archan » 30 Dec 2009 22:54

I guess the forum could use some light hearted humor after the storm. So let us have this for a little while.
rsingh, here you go.

R_Kumar
BRFite
Posts: 387
Joined: 03 Aug 2007 12:07

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby R_Kumar » 31 Dec 2009 03:48

So this Rsingh post is serious. I thought its a sarcastic post to have some fun.
I am bit confused.

Nandu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2195
Joined: 08 Jan 2002 12:31

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby Nandu » 31 Dec 2009 04:05

IMVHO, I see absolutely nothing redeeming about this attempt at humor. Pakis generate enough hilarity by themselves that we don't have to go out of our way to invent something for them.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9915
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Yagnasri » 31 Dec 2009 19:28

As for as the claims posted by Anuj on irrigation can he tell how many MLA's are there in 294 seat assembly - 119. Now got 13 Ministers. Two PM's Indira Gandhi (Medak) and PV Narasimha Rao. Total 10 years they have ruled the country. 10 years Telangana CM's are there in total. Chinna Reddy great leader of 1969 movement became CM of andra twice. There are many central ministers from the region. What all these people did since 1956 ??? Nothing.

Why we shall allow the same set of currupt and useless political leaders one more State to loot. The loot is there now in Telangana so they want it that is all.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9915
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Yagnasri » 31 Dec 2009 19:36

Is he ready to the share of the other states in proportion to the cathcment areas ??

There is a demand for the publication of white paper on the amounts spent on each district since 1956. The same is opposed by TRS and their maoist supporters. One wonder why ?

Has Mr Anuj and his kind followed (following) what KCR and his goons are saying for years and how hateful his messages are ? just resently he said he will cut the tounge of people if they speak about Hyd. Let us see YSR Speaking on KCR in the assembly for example It is there on Youtube and judge for yourself.

Why they have attacked Mahesh Babu's movie shoot causing a loss of about a Crore ?? he never even opened his mouth.

One has to ask why all these telangana political leaders became concerned about the people and their development all of a sudden ??

KSKumar
BRFite
Posts: 116
Joined: 15 Oct 2003 11:31
Location: Hyderabad, India

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby KSKumar » 31 Dec 2009 19:48

In 1956 when Hyderabad became the capital of AP, the city (as it was then) was the result of the wealth of the entire Nizam's dominions (including Marathwada and Hyderabad-Karanatak).

For Telengana protagonists to claim that Hyderabad was entirely the result of investment of their wealth is dishonest.

From 1956, Hyderabad's development is again due to the wealth of the entire state. Given this, how can Hyderabad belong to only Telengana?

The facts about Irrigation and other matters of "takleef" can only be established through a White Paper from the Government.

Of course, inconvenient facts from that white paper will be trashed by Telengana protoganists as the result of the handiwork of Andhrawalas. This is a stalemate. Telengana cannot be granted because some retards with a massive inferiority complex want out (after their forefathers voted with 2/3rds majority to merge their Nizam battered land with Andhra to form Andhra Pradesh).

There is no way out of this. If Telengana activists justify force/violence and driving out "settlers" as a legitimate tactic in the achievement of their aims, the Indian State will extend the Armed Forces Special Powers Act and crush their petty little dandas.

This is not a flame bait. Just a response to Anuj's vomitings that I read through in the earlier pages of this thread.

milindc
BRFite
Posts: 722
Joined: 11 Feb 2006 00:03

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby milindc » 31 Dec 2009 19:53

anuj wrote:
milindc wrote:50+% of Krishna river catchment is in Maharastra and Karnataka. Source is below.
http://waterresources.kar.nic.in/river_systems.htm
This is propaganda unless sustained by facts ...
First you say it is facts, then you state that you need citations for these claims.

The river flows past AP and through other states but you missed the point. Writer is talking about the catchment within the AP region. Read it again.

I tried googling for facts, and as I see it, there is no link apart from the Telangana propaganda. :roll:

anuj
BRFite
Posts: 187
Joined: 13 Nov 2008 00:50
Location: Third World Country

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby anuj » 31 Dec 2009 20:05

This is just a FYI.
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY (294)
Telangana = 119
Congress 50 | TDP 38 | TRS 10 | PRP 2 | BJP 2 | CPI 4 | CPI-M 1 | MIM 7 | Lok Satta 1 | Independents 4
Andhra = 123
Congress 74 | TDP 36 | PRP 13
Rayalaseema = 52
Congress 33 | TDP 16 | PRP 3

LOK SABHA (42)
Telangana = 17

Congress 12 | TDP 2 | TRS 2 | MIM 1
Andhra = 17
Congress 15 | TDP 2
Rayalaseema = 8
Congress 6 | TDP 2


@Everyone
Im not the subject of discussion. I see this thread as bounced back to name calling. It feel's very nice to read people condemn violence, very nice. Such civilized people. Ever heard of a struggle without violence, Yes? That one time...? You mean that time when che guevara blew up a train full of women and children? No? What? You do not know who che is? The flame baits are tempting. Though i will resist. BR has a reputation. And i do not want the bredators in my face.

milindc
BRFite
Posts: 722
Joined: 11 Feb 2006 00:03

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby milindc » 31 Dec 2009 20:19

anuj wrote:This is just a FYI.
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY (294)
Telangana = 119
Congress 50 | TDP 38 | TRS 10 | PRP 2 | BJP 2 | CPI 4 | CPI-M 1 | MIM 7 | Lok Satta 1 | Independents 4
Andhra = 123
Congress 74 | TDP 36 | PRP 13
Rayalaseema = 52
Congress 33 | TDP 16 | PRP 3

LOK SABHA (42)
Telangana = 17

Congress 12 | TDP 2 | TRS 2 | MIM 1
Andhra = 17
Congress 15 | TDP 2
Rayalaseema = 8
Congress 6 | TDP 2


@Everyone
Im not the subject of discussion. I see this thread as bounced back to name calling. It feel's very nice to read people condemn violence, very nice. Such civilized people. Ever heard of a struggle without violence, Yes? That one time...? You mean that time when che guevara blew up a train full of women and children? No? What? You do not know who che is? The flame baits are tempting. Though i will resist. BR has a reputation. And i do not want the bredators in my face.

What next from you? supporting Maoists. They talk similar language about use of violence.

KSKumar
BRFite
Posts: 116
Joined: 15 Oct 2003 11:31
Location: Hyderabad, India

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby KSKumar » 31 Dec 2009 20:24

Sure, violence pays. But, it pays for those who can bring to bear greater violence. Would the dunces in Arts College/OU be a match to Central Police Forces and Army armed with Army Special Powers Act? Will the guys who are salivating at the prospect of dishing it out to the "Andhrawalas" along with the foul mouthed louts of TRS be able to go toe to toe with the Indian State? Well a certain set of Islamist pigs tried that in J&K and we know how they are now scurrying like rats through mountain passes and forests desparate to at least lob a grenade and shoot off their Chinese-rip off AKs before being shot like rabid dogs (sorry for the mixed metaphors)

You belive in your cause. You believe violence is going to get you to your goal. So, please be ready to face the consequences. Ask the Maoists (the only "intellectual" movement to come out of the Telengana land in the recent past)*

And this time falling at the feet of the CRPF/Army is not going to work**


* Oops, sorry. That is wrong. It is a copycat of Naxalbari uprising and organized by Kondapalli Seetharamiah (rumoured to be from Andhra). So now credit there either.** The bravehearts of Osmania Arts College who, with great courage, break the windsields of private vehicles and RTC Buses fall at the feet of the riot police who come rushing in to break them up

vijayk
BRF Oldie
Posts: 5106
Joined: 22 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby vijayk » 31 Dec 2009 20:32

anuj wrote:This is just a FYI.


@Everyone
Im not the subject of discussion. I see this thread as bounced back to name calling. It feel's very nice to read people condemn violence, very nice. Such civilized people. Ever heard of a struggle without violence, Yes? That one time...? You mean that time when che guevara blew up a train full of women and children? No? What? You do not know who che is? The flame baits are tempting. Though i will resist. BR has a reputation. And i do not want the bredators in my face.


Hey loser

Ever heard of constitution? yeah... Indian Constitution...? The constitution that gives a right for any citizen to move anywhere and can buy land anywhere, do business, get a job anywhere and guarantees the protection of individual and his property ....

No... Never heard of it... Thought so...

anuj
BRFite
Posts: 187
Joined: 13 Nov 2008 00:50
Location: Third World Country

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby anuj » 31 Dec 2009 20:41

Image

KSKumar
BRFite
Posts: 116
Joined: 15 Oct 2003 11:31
Location: Hyderabad, India

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby KSKumar » 31 Dec 2009 20:44

Ahhhh, got it! So you have been got at by the BR Admins. Skating on thin ice is making you mellow, heh?

Imagine what would be the situation when Law Enforcement gets down to work in right earnest with people like you who hold murderous thoughts towards fellow citizens.

anuj
BRFite
Posts: 187
Joined: 13 Nov 2008 00:50
Location: Third World Country

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby anuj » 31 Dec 2009 20:52

Why are you wasting your time when you have nothing to say?

KSKumar
BRFite
Posts: 116
Joined: 15 Oct 2003 11:31
Location: Hyderabad, India

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby KSKumar » 31 Dec 2009 20:57

Satya_anveshi wrote:Well, again I see some more scare tactics are being peddled here. What is the reason for Telugu Film Industry to move out of Hyderabad if Telanagana is realized.

What difference does it make? What is the reason for their insecurity? If they feel insecure for what they may have done to their Telangana brothers, it is reflection of their own self. If it is in their interest to move out, who the F are we to stop it. Go right ahead.

Again, good old coastal andhra babu bestowing goods unto us heathens.

The more we think about this, the more it is making sense for the separation.

There were several other concerns expressed:

National Security/Integration concern: I have mentioned in my earlier posts that creation of telangana does not impinge on the national security at all in fact it aids in strengthening the local self government and makes people accountable to achieve their destinies.

The concern on Maoist is real but it is also real that currently they are more focused on coastal andhra than in Telangana. So, red herring so to say.

The scope of Telangana is really, really, limited to AP. There is not going to be any impact on any other region outside of it. Any such insinuation is simply false alarm and diversion from the key issue.

I am coming around to the view that Central Govt has done the right thing in announcing although it may have been motivated by other reasons.

INC will not only secure the Telangana but will also be able to secure a lot of financing for the very long time to fund their activities. Now that wound is festered, bought back to surface, it is not going to go away. It is a matter of time.

Oh BTW: All those theories about Hyd as UT are laughable to say the least. Separate capital is one thing but UT is entirely different. The sooner everyone realizes this the better it is. Otherwise, I am afraid, the ill feelings will take a different turn.


There would no reason for scare if Telengana was formed, if there were no murderous threats issued. Who came up with the term "settlers" for fellow citizens? Who is threatening them with murder, mayhem and "rivers of blood"? Why would you, who is in search of Truth, be supportive of them?

Why should film shootings be attacked and property destroyed? If I were in the film fraternity, I would certainly be actively looing at risk mitigation, especially when my fellow artists were attacked.

Look at your own language. Does it not reek of hatred? If you, a self-proclaimed seek of truth and allegedly a nationalist, can be so hateful, what of the men of lesser breeding who are being unleased on fellow telugus?

Please do not pretend that all this fear and uncertainty is inexplicable. If Telengana were formed due to logic of depreviation, discrimination and political empowerment (like Chattisgarh, Jharkhand and Uttaranchal), then ordinary folks would not give a toss. They would continue to live their lives unaffected.

Please prove that the above factors are applicable in Telengana's case. Please urge the Govt. to release white papers on various socio-economic parameters. Let the case be debated in the forum of public opinion.

I seriously doubt, o' seeker of truth, you are truly interested in these aspects at all.

KSKumar
BRFite
Posts: 116
Joined: 15 Oct 2003 11:31
Location: Hyderabad, India

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby KSKumar » 31 Dec 2009 20:58

anuj wrote:Why are you wasting your time when you have nothing to say?


My time to waste. None of your business. If this is a waste of your time, it is up to you to stop responding.

anuj
BRFite
Posts: 187
Joined: 13 Nov 2008 00:50
Location: Third World Country

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby anuj » 31 Dec 2009 21:06

Your posts are taking up space and just annoying, pardon my language. Why are you making it hard for the moderators? It's is new years eve. They have get back and happily stock themselves and there friends with beer instead of staying here and cleaning these annoying posts.

Do you not have any friends?
It's new years eve. No one should be alone.

KSKumar
BRFite
Posts: 116
Joined: 15 Oct 2003 11:31
Location: Hyderabad, India

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby KSKumar » 31 Dec 2009 21:11

Let the Admins decide what is a waste of space. I would think that term is most apt for you. Maybe I am being merely annoying. But you are being diabolical.

So I presume that you are posting amidst your hectic partying? Hatching any other genocidal plans with your fellow party-goers yet? Surely such plans have to be part of your New Year Resolutions.

I have had my say. Go on with your hate mongering.

NRao
BRF Oldie
Posts: 16885
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30
Location: Illini Nation

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby NRao » 31 Dec 2009 21:33

Is this all worth a thread?

What a waste of bandwidth.

Perhaps you can write for the BBC. You will get a blog for sure and plenty of pub to go along.

BijuShet
BRFite
Posts: 1575
Joined: 09 Jan 2008 23:14
Location: under my tin foil hat

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby BijuShet » 31 Dec 2009 21:43

NRaoji this is just a pisko exercise so need to get your undies in a knot. You see, on BRF, we no longer have even a token Paki presence. Hence one amongst us (in this case RSinghji) has decided to play the Paki role during his travel through India. It is for us to dissect his writing and point out the errors. It may also be used as a mirror to understand how our Indus brothers view us.

Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3532
Joined: 08 Jan 2007 02:37

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Satya_anveshi » 31 Dec 2009 21:46

KSKumar wrote:There would no reason for scare if Telengana was formed, if there were no murderous threats issued. Who came up with the term "settlers" for fellow citizens? Who is threatening them with murder, mayhem and "rivers of blood"? Why would you, who is in search of Truth, be supportive of them?

Why should film shootings be attacked and property destroyed? If I were in the film fraternity, I would certainly be actively looing at risk mitigation, especially when my fellow artists were attacked.

Look at your own language. Does it not reek of hatred? If you, a self-proclaimed seek of truth and allegedly a nationalist, can be so hateful, what of the men of lesser breeding who are being unleased on fellow telugus?

Please do not pretend that all this fear and uncertainty is inexplicable. If Telengana were formed due to logic of depreviation, discrimination and political empowerment (like Chattisgarh, Jharkhand and Uttaranchal), then ordinary folks would not give a toss. They would continue to live their lives unaffected.

Please prove that the above factors are applicable in Telengana's case. Please urge the Govt. to release white papers on various socio-economic parameters. Let the case be debated in the forum of public opinion.

I seriously doubt, o' seeker of truth, you are truly interested in these aspects at all.


I am going to request Mods to pay attention to these gratuitous personal attacks on me/the poster rather than posting what one feels like. I have not made one single personal attack on anyone, not made one hateful uttering. I am not going to respond to this drivel unless it is removed of all unnecessary content.

Nandu
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2195
Joined: 08 Jan 2002 12:31

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby Nandu » 31 Dec 2009 22:01

BijuShet wrote:NRaoji this is just a pisko exercise so need to get your undies in a knot. You see, on BRF, we no longer have even a token Paki presence. Hence one amongst us (in this case RSinghji) has decided to play the Paki role during his travel through India. It is for us to dissect his writing and point out the errors. It may also be used as a mirror to understand how our Indus brothers view us.

That's the whole problem. If we ourself try to present a caricature of Paki thought as the real thing and then try to debate it, the thread will just be an echo chamber.

BijuShet
BRFite
Posts: 1575
Joined: 09 Jan 2008 23:14
Location: under my tin foil hat

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby BijuShet » 31 Dec 2009 22:10

Nandu wrote:That's the whole problem. If we ourself try to present a caricature of Paki thought as the real thing and then try to debate it, the thread will just be an echo chamber.

Saar in that case we either stop this exercise and/or take this to be a time pass dhaga or find ourselves a real Paki and get them to post here. The usual problem would be that the Paki, being a Paki and posting like one, would get booted out in less than a day from BRF and we would be back to square one. Any good ideas from you are very welcome.

derkonig
BRFite
Posts: 952
Joined: 08 Nov 2007 00:51
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby derkonig » 31 Dec 2009 22:50

^^^
I agree. This thread does not add value. BENIS is good enough to educate the SDREs about the Paki persona.

Jarita
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2498
Joined: 30 Oct 2009 22:27
Location: Andromeda

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby Jarita » 31 Dec 2009 22:55

These posts are great. Can move em to BENIS but do not dump them

VijayKumarSinha
BRFite
Posts: 185
Joined: 16 Aug 2009 21:22

Re: BR Main Site Feedback

Postby VijayKumarSinha » 01 Jan 2010 00:40

Hello Mods,

Since, the Forum feedback is locked, I am posting this here.

I suggest that either the 'India-US News and Discussion' thread in the Strategic Issues & International Relations section be renamed as 'India-US & Canada News and Discussion' or a separate thread be opened named 'India-Canada News And Discussion'.

The renaming of the thread could be so because, the two countries almost mirror each other in foreign policy decisions, their culture and their people are indistinguishable to an outsider. There is a very close co-operation between all levels of their security establishment. I believe, the recent arrest of an Tahawur Rana - a Canadian citizen in U.S. is only one of many Canadian-American links of Paki origin to be unearthed and there is more to come.

If the U.S. thread is not renamed then we need a separate thread for Canada because in the last couple of years there has been an explosion of economic relations between India and Canada and all the different political parties here are pushing for relations on all fronts. The newspaper here have some news about India on a daily basis. The recent trip of Canadian PM to India was one such event followed by the nuclear deal with Canada. A lot of these news Items are about Kashmir and Canadian concerns about Indian security. I think, many of these news Items need to be seen by jingos.

On second thought :mrgreen: , I think there should be a separate Canadian thread because Canadians have been actively trying to distance themselves from American policies - especially the military ones. Which led to them to not join the Iraq war(but that might have been because the liberal govt. was in power) And they don't like it when they are lumped in with Americans.

So, please tell me what you think.

JE Menon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 7052
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby JE Menon » 01 Jan 2010 00:49

Guys, let the man post. He has clearly stated that it is only for one week. Then we can move it wherever as someone has suggested. Meanwhile, if it is not considered worthwhile it will die a natural death. No need for unnecessary hair-splitting on this.

Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3532
Joined: 08 Jan 2007 02:37

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Satya_anveshi » 01 Jan 2010 02:32

vijayk wrote:I don't need review my analogy.


Well, good luck with going around in circles. You have that much urge to get raped (per your analogy), you as well enjoy it.

vijayk wrote:When Bal Thackrey started attacking South Indians in Bombay, no one in India spoke. Tamils! For them it is all Tamils... Screw them...
When he started attacking Muslims later, there were protests from Secular lobby but some in the press even condoned it.
When he started attacking North Indians, then the press babus in middle India got angry.


Pathetic attempt to be seen as victim after screwing the entire region for several decades.

Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3532
Joined: 08 Jan 2007 02:37

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Satya_anveshi » 01 Jan 2010 02:33

ShyamSP wrote:That is choice between Paki style and Gandhi style. First they need to erase Paki style and convince the other side that they want to separate not based on hate.


Mods, Please take note of this. I thought we have already settled on this. I can very well show whose attitude resembles whom but that will not solve anything.

ShyamSP
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2558
Joined: 06 Mar 2002 12:31

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby ShyamSP » 01 Jan 2010 02:41

Satya_anveshi wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:That is choice between Paki style and Gandhi style. First they need to erase Paki style and convince the other side that they want to separate not based on hate.


Mods, Please take note of this. I thought we have already settled on this. I can very well show whose attitude resembles whom but that will not solve anything.


Hello, leaving the whole context and showing bad word?

Aswadhama Hata ha.... is bad if you don't say Kunjaraha.


Please don't get into those things. You have choice not to engage with me. Your words were also recorded saying there were no attacks on Andhra people by Telegana party goons. You want me report your false propaganda or fake innocence?

[I'll delete this post later]
Last edited by ShyamSP on 01 Jan 2010 02:46, edited 2 times in total.

Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3532
Joined: 08 Jan 2007 02:37

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Satya_anveshi » 01 Jan 2010 02:46

ShyamSP wrote:Please don't get into those things. You have choice not to engage with me.


I will reserve the right to respond to any post I deem fit.

I will see to it that Mods get their attention to this. I will do this regardless it is used against me or some other Indians. It only shows that you have no more sane arguments left.

ShyamSP
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2558
Joined: 06 Mar 2002 12:31

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby ShyamSP » 01 Jan 2010 02:48

Satya_anveshi wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:Please don't get into those things. You have choice not to engage with me.


I will reserve the right to respond to any post I deem fit.

I will see to it that Mods get their attention to this. I will do this regardless it is used against me or some other Indians. It only shows that you have no more sane arguments left.



You' saying attacking people is okay and I should not bring it? Confused.

If you want to report, report the whole conversation. I only point to you reporting without context or a piece is sinister.
Last edited by ShyamSP on 01 Jan 2010 02:52, edited 1 time in total.

Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie
Posts: 3532
Joined: 08 Jan 2007 02:37

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Satya_anveshi » 01 Jan 2010 02:54

ShyamSP wrote:You' saying attacking people is okay and I should not bring it? Confused.

If you want to report, report the whole conversation. I only point to you reporting without context or a piece is sinister.


It is for everyone to see. Show me a post where I condoned voilence or "attacking people." If you can't show backoff.

ShyamSP
BRF Oldie
Posts: 2558
Joined: 06 Mar 2002 12:31

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby ShyamSP » 01 Jan 2010 03:00

Satya_anveshi wrote:
ShyamSP wrote:You' saying attacking people is okay and I should not bring it? Confused.

If you want to report, report the whole conversation. I only point to you reporting without context or a piece is sinister.


It is for everyone to see. Show me a post where I condoned voilence or "attacking people." If you can't show backoff.



First of all, I didn't do personal attack on you.

Second of all, I said attacking people is paki style. What is wrong in that.

Third of all, I didn't say you condoned or not condoned. Your personal side is not a concern to me.

Please don't troll further on this issue.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7096
Joined: 12 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Redrawing State Boundaries

Postby Muppalla » 01 Jan 2010 03:05

Satya_anveshi wrote:
Whereas the Telangans have a much more moral, legit grievances that affect their livelihood.


Without worrying about what others will jump on to your reply, could you reply this by trying to be objective. I uderstand everyone will have biases but I expect that you can be objective. I want to see one real one without communist/naxal influenced articles. Emotions here are not bringing the true greviences. It is only taking the extremes. I am not claming that I am any great gent but we can try again with no links either from Jayashankar or lagadapati types but with just compiling the knowledge of BR members.

I understand it is not easy and take your own time. TIA

Gerard
Forum Moderator
Posts: 8012
Joined: 15 Nov 1999 12:31

Re: Dispatch from 'Baharat' (a temporary thread on memoirs)

Postby Gerard » 01 Jan 2010 03:27

And some people think I have no sense of humor....


Return to “Trash Can Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests