6 billion USD for everything. With simulators, training, Flight test equipment and so on.
http://www.jsfnieuws.nl/wp-content/Saab ... 170409.pdf
And they offer SELEX AESA to Netherlands just like to Brazil.
The SELEX AESA radar comes from a proven family of AESA systems sold across the world including the US. The SELEX AESA radar for Gripen NG is a high performance fire control radar designed to complement the multirole/swingrole capability of Gripen NG. It provides unrivalled operational benefits through its unique wide-field of view “Swashplate” concept. This concept has proved to outperform traditional fixed positioned AESA radars. This totally European solution can easily be adapted to Dutch operational concepts.
EW system included:
The Electronic Warfare System includes the following items: Radar Warning Receivers, Missile Approach Warning System, Laser Warning System, Counter Measure Dispensers, Internal Jammer, Jammer Pod & Towed Decoy.
+ IRST and HMD
The IRST system includes the following items: Sensor Head Unit & Processing Unit.
The IRST is an alternative search, track and guidance system. The IRST is a passive sensor and is used if the pilot for detection risks decides not to use Radar or any of the other sensors
integrated in the Gripen NG.
The HMD system includes the following items: Helmet assembly, Electronic Unit, Helmet Tracker System Detachable Day Camera, Detachable Night Camera, Laser Protection Visor and Helmet Camera Release Unit. The Helmet-Mounted Display gives the Gripen pilot the ability to impose computer generated images and target information on real-life view (augmented reality, giving the pilot a tactical advantage. The Gripen pilot is also able to direct a missile or
designate a target by using the HMD. The HMD is completely integrated in the helmet, and can be used in addition to nightvision goggles, protective visors or other equipment such as a day/night camera.
85 Gripen NG Aircraft (1 Flight Test Aircraft)
- Flight Test Instrumentation Equipment
- Display System
Training and training aids
- Full Mission Simulator
- Mission Trainer
- Virtual Maintenance Trainer
- Desktop Training System
- Computer Based Training System
- Pilot Training
- Maintenance Training
- Training for Operation & Maintenance of Mission Support Equipment and Training Devices
- Role equipment (Aircrew Equipment, Helmet Mounted Display Systems, IRST Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Fuel Drop Tanks, Pylon Sets)
- Mission support equipment (Mission Support Systems, Digital Map Generating System, Threat Library Support System, Maintenance Ground Support
Systems, Radio Frequency Planning System)
- Logistic Support (Ground Support Equipment, technical publications, facility requirements, Consumable Spare Parts, Field Service Representatives,