Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 16 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - May 16 2009

Postby SSridhar » 23 May 2009 04:43

ramana wrote:SSridhar, Its IED Mubarak and not . . .!

Ramana, you're right. Thanks for correcting.

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Postby SSridhar » 23 May 2009 05:25

Increasingly clearer that the Lahore High Court will release Hafeez Sayeed

Pakistan knows that it can delay forever the trial or under some legal pretext or the other throw the case out even while pretending that it was seriously pursuing it. Since there is no intention to prosecute any jihadi leaders, and since a smoking gun is too difficult to produce in terror-related issues, Hafeez Saeed and the other LeT/JuD terrorists will go scot free. Pakistan also knows that it has convinced the US of its sincerity in tackling the Taliban, a proof of which is the Obama administration's decision to follow the same old US policy of throwing more and more good money into Pakistan. All the brave talk of setting up 'benchmarks' for giving aid have been diluted one-by-one, starting with removing the linkages with terror sponsored in India. Therefore, Pakistan knows that it is only a matter of time when India will be forced to come back to the peace negotiations. The trials will prolong and people will forget the Mumbai massacre. Something, more sinister, is sure to happen in the meanwhile and Mumbai will pale into insignificance. The cycle will be repeated with India standing exactly where it was vis-a-vis Pakistan or probably even sliding further as Pakistan ups its ante further. The US policy of 'surge and awakening' in Afghanistan seems to be under review as Obama has not sanctioned additional forces and voices are being heard that this may not work in this region. The US thinking might be that the best bet would be to eliminate as many hardcore Al Qaeda/Taliban leaders as possible, strike a deal with the more moderate Taliban elements and hope for the best. The appointment of the new US commander signals that perhaps. Hillary Clinton's duplicitous argument that the US has repeatedly abandoned the Pakistanis in the last three decades, a Pakistani line that no frontline US administrator has agreed to so far, shows that the US has not only reversed the pre-election-Obama-line-on-Pakistan but done so rapidly. As far as Pakistan are concerned, the tide is turning in its favour after an initial scare just before and just after the US Presidential elections. It will once again be emboldened to act as recklessly and as cavalierly with respect to India as before.

MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Postby MurthyB » 23 May 2009 05:30

anupmisra wrote:
pgbhat wrote:A society misunderstood by Farzana Shah

This woman posts on pee dee eff under the handle "jana". She begins most of her posts with "Dear". :lol: Lonely desperate chick. Also, one heck of a rabid anti-Hindu pooki.

Wow, that's interesting! "Rabid" is an understatement. I wonder if her "reports" for "newspapers" match the hatred she espouses under a screen name.

Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Postby Dipanker » 23 May 2009 07:27

Prem wrote:
Wow, Poor Pashtoon ID people, today they die because of PakIslam yet no Chumma from Ummah for them. The essence and glory of Islam is Pakistan and onlee Pakjabis enjoy all the Zakat and Khairat . :twisted:

No kidding man, all these billions of $$'s flowing from Amirkhan since the 50's have been pretty much slurrped by the Pakijabis with a giant sucking sound much to the consternation of the Baluchis, and the Pushtuntanis. Nothing has happened in these 2 proviences of Pakistan since 1947 except the Pakjabis has occasionally used them, and then bombed and killed them, or gotten them killed by Russians, or the Amirkhans, or gotten money from Amirkhan to kill them like right now.

Pakjabis have pretty much fu)ked the rest of Pakistanis for their own good.

aryank
BRFite -Trainee

Postby aryank » 23 May 2009 08:44

Guy Selling Pak Army Stuff On Ebay

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pakistan-Collectables

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Postby anupmisra » 23 May 2009 09:19

The changing pooki flag. Now its a toilet lid with a star painted on it.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 23 May 2009 09:39

Pak ready to phase out nuclear arms, if India does the same
WASHINGTON: Stating that Pakistan's nuclear weapon is a "deterrent" against India, the country's top diplomat to the US on Friday expressed willingness to enter into an agreement with New Delhi to phase out all atomic arms possessed by the two countries.
Last edited by Gerard on 23 May 2009 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 23 May 2009 09:45

a cinema hall in peshawar was blown up with a car bomb yesterday. 6 killed.

adityaS
BRFite -Trainee

Postby adityaS » 23 May 2009 09:54

Thanks ramanaji, brihaspatiji, NRaoji, Acharayaji, others for the earlier insights.

About the blast: (Reuters does an interesting implication in the headline):

U.N. seeks aid for Pakistanis; bomb kills six

The United Nations launched an appeal on Friday for $543 million for more than 2 million people displaced by fighting in northwest Pakistan, where officials said villagers were turning against the Taliban.
The appeal came a day after donors promised $224 million, including $110 million from the United States. The government has warned the militants could exploit a failure to help. {they could well exploit the help too}
President Asif Ali Zardari has said that after Swat, the army would move against militants in Waziristan.

The number of displaced people just keeps going up. Has the KSA has promised aid?

derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Postby derkonig » 23 May 2009 10:08

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Postby sanjaykumar » 23 May 2009 11:02

The appeal came a day after donors promised $224 million, including $110 million from the United States. The government has warned the militants could exploit a failure to help.

So Pakistan sees profit in their tamasha in Buner-there was a reason for driving out the populace with the clumsy military 'operation'-makes for good TV in their patrons' living rooms and is good for business..

For Paklurks, I am just disgusted with the antics of Pakistani Muslims-you clowns are just feeding into the racism of the west and the contempt that Hindus have historically felt for you. You revolt me with your shamelessness. Are you really culturally 'South Asians'. I can't imagine Hindus, Sikhs or Jains falling to such a nadir in begging white people for their money and favour.
Twenty-five years ago a Jew told me that he found the beggars were out in full force when he went to Muslim localities. I dismissed it as religious antipathy.

You clowns are giving all Muslims in South Asia a bad name. It is instinctive for uneducated people to tar all with the same brush. Initially you Pakjabi peasants were given reflected glory of Indians- Shah Jehan the Builder, Mir Taqi Mir, Ghalib, Azmi, Sahir, etc. Now you are casting your leprous shadow on Indian Muslims unrelated to your shenanigans. Shameful.

Mihaylo
BRFite

Postby Mihaylo » 23 May 2009 11:19

...and India is ready to phase our its nuclear weapons if China does the same, and China is ready to phase out its nuclear weapons if America does the same, and America is ready to phase out its nuclear weapons if Russia does the same and round and round we go the mulberry bush....

Inbreeding Jackasses !!

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 23 May 2009 14:17

But we dodged a security bullet as well. Indian and US intelligence agencies have concluded that the part of the Pakistani state that lent some support to the terrorists who attacked Mumbai last November, did so for a very specific reason, internal to Pakistan. The Pakistani military was so desperate to escape US pressure to fight the Taliban in their northwest that they wanted to provoke a limited Indian military reaction. This would have justified abandoning the fight against the Taliban and rushing troops back to the Indian border.

The relevant intelligence agencies, including our own, further conclude that a further Pakistan-originated terrorist outrage after Mumbai would have virtually forced an Indian military response of some kind, even just a strike at terrorist training facilities in Pakistan.

Moreover, the whole world is beating a path to India's door right now. The only real play Canberra has at a genuinely strategic relationship with New Delhi is to become a critical energy supplier, and that means uranium. Further, with the long-running insurgency in Sri Lanka solved at last, India will lead an accelerating process of South Asian regional economic integration (Pakistan excepted).

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/st ... 77,00.html

When did Indian and US intel agencies conclude this? However it's nice that some Austrailians are looking at the obvious. Things indeed are changing.

Nitesh
BRFite

Postby Nitesh » 23 May 2009 15:25

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... logans-359

To make conversation, I remarked that he must find his frequent trips to Pakistan a bit tedious after India. ‘Not at all,’ he replied. ‘In fact, I look forward to them because when I do a negative piece about India, all my Indian friends attack me. But when I write a critical article about Pakistan, my friends here all agree with me.’ :lol:

There is a great deal of truth in this casual observation. Indians are proud to the point of being prickly about their country. We are utterly cynical about ours. :roll: Years ago, I was in New Delhi, and was invited by the Times of India to talk to the editorial staff. The point I made to them was that in India I found a great deal of support for core government policies like the nuclear programme and Kashmir in the mainstream media. In Pakistan, however, journalists often questioned and criticised our rulers for their approach to these and other important areas like Afghanistan.

One reason for these differing attitudes on the two sides of the border is that Indians genuinely have much to be proud of: from the performance of their cricket team to their economy, there is much to boast about. In Pakistan, unfortunately, success stories have been few and far between these last few years as the country has lurched from one crisis to another.
:((

One way Manmohan Singh’s government can take a giant step towards reducing poverty not just in India but the whole region is to reduce defence spending. :(( :(( And this can only be done by making peace with Pakistan. I have been heavily criticised by Indian readers whenever I have suggested that as the far more powerful neighbour, India can afford to take unilateral steps to reduce tensions with its neighbour. But given the paranoia that exists among the Pakistani establishment where India is concerned, New Delhi will have to take the initiative if there is to be any qualitative change. :(( :((

James B
BRF Oldie

Postby James B » 23 May 2009 15:57

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Postby SSridhar » 23 May 2009 16:33

Nitesh wrote:http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/columnists/irfan-husain-india-moves-beyond-slogans-359

. . . In Pakistan, unfortunately, success stories have been few and far between these last few years as the country has lurched from one crisis to another.

Last few years, Irfan Husain saheb ? Did you say last few years ?

. . . India can afford to take unilateral steps to reduce tensions with its neighbour. But given the paranoia that exists among the Pakistani establishment where India is concerned, New Delhi will have to take the initiative if there is to be any qualitative change.

This is the same circular argument as Pakistan eliminating nuclear weapons once India did so. Besides, it is Pakistan that should try to make other neighbouring countries have trust in her. Today, nobody, not even the US, trusts Pakistan. Paranoia exists in India because of Pakistan's history and actions, it is not the other way around.

Gerard
Forum Moderator

Postby Gerard » 23 May 2009 17:08

This is part of the Chinese proliferation strategy.

The Chinese have proposed a North East Asia nuclear free zone as well as this South Asia nuclear free zone. The establishment of both zones supposedly reduce the danger to world peace created by China's proxies. In reality, the problem is China.

The first step calls for South Korea, North Korea and Japan to form the core of the zone as nonnuclear states. Concurrent with this, China, Russia and the United States will extend legally binding guarantees to these three countries that they will engage neither in nuclear strikes nor threats of such aggression.

Japan and South Korea are thereby neutered by the North Korean nukes provided by China via TSP. They hope to do the same with India.

The opposite is more likely however... nuclear armed India, Japan and South Korea pointing their weapons at China, followed by Vietnam. Much is made of Chinese strategy and long term planning... they seem to be making mortal enemies long term.

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 23 May 2009 17:30

No problem. India is ready to phase out nukes if the rest of the world does he same.

Gerard
Forum Moderator

Postby Gerard » 23 May 2009 18:05

Since the core issue is Kashmir, Pakistan can solve this by allowing PoK to merge with J+K and the Indian Union. Since there will be no dispute then and TSP weapons are dispute specific, Pakistan can unilaterally disarm. It will then be free to increase social spending, work against militancy and perfect the dream of Jinnah or whatever.

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 23 May 2009 18:10

Since the core issue is Kashmir, Pakistan can solve this by allowing PoK to merge with J+K and the Indian Union. Since there will be no dispute then and TSP weapons are dispute specific, Pakistan can unilaterally disarm. It will then be free to increase social spending, work against militancy and perfect the dream of Jinnah or whatever.

Yes. Problem identified thus is Pakistan's priorities which are not social spending, education, trade or working against militancy..

This QED of the Paki problem really.

Pranay
BRFite

Postby Pranay » 23 May 2009 18:22

sum
BRF Oldie

Postby sum » 23 May 2009 18:51

Indian and US intelligence agencies have concluded that the part of the Pakistani state that lent some support to the terrorists who attacked Mumbai last November, did so for a very specific reason, internal to Pakistan. The Pakistani military was so desperate to escape US pressure to fight the Taliban in their northwest that they wanted to provoke a limited Indian military reaction. This would have justified abandoning the fight against the Taliban and rushing troops back to the Indian border.

All very nice but what prevents the "elements in Paki govt/Army" from doing this again and again till kingdom come?

Does "statesmanship" mean using your own country as a punching bag(and get pats from the "superpowers") to ensure that the goals of some other country are met? :-?

NRao
BRF Oldie

Postby NRao » 23 May 2009 21:00

China will do what Pakistanis have done - ultimately shoot themselves in the foot by being unreasonable with the West.

But, this is a good development. Obama wants all acronyms signed and delivered. Now Pakistan is willing to strip IF India does, and of course India will IF China does, and China will IF .....................

This is what India always wanted - everyone to strip.

But, I am sure someone within MEA will oppose it because it is a military issue.

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Postby IndraD » 23 May 2009 21:06

One day old MEA minister Krishna has vowed to improve relations with Pakistan (zee news). I think he is parroting dictation from Sonia who in turn is parroting dictation from US.

Gerard
Forum Moderator

Postby Gerard » 23 May 2009 21:41

Tilak
BRFite

Postby Tilak » 23 May 2009 22:30

Since US/Western Duplicity and Pakistan Perfidy has be Nuked.. for whatever reasons.. :roll:

No plan to capture Pak nukes, says US ambassador

ISLAMABAD: US Ambassador Anne W Patterson on Wednesday contradicted reports that the US authorities had prepared a contingency plan to secure Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal upon fears of them falling in Taliban hands.

“I have seen this in media. I will say it is all nonsense,” she said in an interaction with reporters at a roundtable press talk at the US embassy. “It is not even technically possible. These reports have come from very obscure sources. I will call them piles of conjunction,” the US ambassador said.

The envoy said the US was willing to send its troops into Pakistan to help in relief activities in the wake of the ongoing military operation in Swat if Islamabad made a request. “We are in constant contact with the Pakistani authorities on issue of internally displaced persons and willing to send troops [for relief activities] if Pakistan requests,” Patterson said. “I spoke to General Nadeem and others. They have not asked for any military support,” she added, however.

Asked about the US policy of drone attacks, she said: “In a dire scenario the US, UK :cry: or let us say China :oops: can be attacked from Tribal Areas. We have to do everything possible to avoid this scenario.” Responding to a question about Islamabad’s concerns that India was fanning militancy in Pakistan through its consulates in Afghanistan, Patterson said Pakistan should talk directly to India.

Gerard
Forum Moderator

Postby Gerard » 23 May 2009 22:41

TSPA has achieved its first military victory...

Pakistan army 'in Taliban city'

Tilak
BRFite

Postby Tilak » 23 May 2009 22:56

"Racist Baniyas" and Magnanimous Mujahids .. :((

India-bound PIA flights half-empty
By JAVED MAHMOOD and SADIA SAEED Submitted 2 days 21 hrs ago

They pointed out that after Mumbai attacks, on the one hand, the Indian govt has tightened visa rules while on the other, the number of visitors has dropped sharply because of tension between the two countries.
Air India, that was operating two flights to Pakistan every week, had already suspended its flights, but the federal government officials were not willing to reduce the number of PIA flights :rotfl: , fearing that doing so could annoy the Indian government, claimed the sources. Despite immense financial crisis in the airline, PIA continues to operate on its routes to India, although after Mumbai attacks, Air India had stopped all its operations to Pakistan.

“Before the Mumbai attacks, PIA was operating 10 flights a week to India. There were three weekly flights for Delhi from Karachi, on Karachi-Mumbai route PIA was operating PK275, four times a week. The Airline undertakes three flights- PK 271-from Lahore to Delhi. However, after the 26/11 attacks, PIA is operating six flights a week to Mumbai and New Delhi. The national airline is now operating two flights on each of these routes, making a total of 6 flights in a week, said an official from PIA.

“Due to strict visa policy adapted by the Indian government after the Mumbai attacks, the load factor on these flights has been hit significantly. The 4 flights on Karachi-Mumbai route that had recorded 74 per cent load factor before November 2008, were now experiencing only 47 per cent seats utilisation.
Similarly, on Karachi to Delhi route that was attracting 72 per cent seats utilisation, was now attracting only 53 per cent load factor. Lahore to Delhi flights which carried the load factor of 57 per cent has decreased to 42 per cent now,”
he maintained.

“The reduction in our flights occurred when the Airline considered its losses at these routes. From the shown statistics, it is clear that almost all the flights have suffered due to strict visa policy by the Indian government. The financial condition of PIA is not satisfactory, even though we have generated profit on our operations, yet more is needed to pull the airline out of crisis,” he maintained.

“The Air India has no issues to operate in Pakistan as it had 2 flights for Karachi and 2 for Lahore before the attacks; now it has been barred by their government to operate in Pakistan,” said another source in PIA.
“The Pakistan government has not taken any stern position on this issue, our government wants to keep the diplomatic doors open and we feel that by cutting our flights for India, the situation will become bleak between the countries,” he added.

Tilak
BRFite

Postby Tilak » 23 May 2009 23:52

shiv wrote:
sudeepj wrote:They are on the right side, and are among the good guys, though its possible they got this particular issue wrong.

If folks feel so strongly about what they feel, let them know it. They are not hoity-toityies, they will listen to what you say. Ranting on just the forum is probably not as productive.

I replied on there. Will cross post here
This analysis, which calls for moving Indian conventional forces away and relying on a nuclear threat to thwart Pakistani adventurism is seriously flawed on two counts

1) India has a "No First Use" policy for Nuclear Weapons. That means that if a Pakistani conventional attack should occur (as did occur in 1947, 1965 1971 and 1999), India would not have the forces to resist, nor would India be able to use nuclear weapons unless Pakistan used them first.

2) The future of the world lies in reducing the threat of nuclear war, not increasing it by foregoing the possibility of using conventional weapons and choosing to deliberately place the threat of using nuclear weapons as a priority (as the authors have suggested).

The authors have not thought this thing through fully.

As much as I dont want to post the following here...

The next government in Delhi - National and Strategic security challenges
from M.K. Dhar by Maloy Krishna Dhar

Mrs. Hilary Clinton, the US Secretary of State in a recent statement expected India to play a vital role in the regional conflicts raging in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Her brief statement was followed up at a Senate hearing on May 13. The US Afghanistan-Pakistan special envoy Richard Holbrooke acknowledged that India has a great role to play in coping with the Al Qaeda and Taliban challenges. Replying to a Senator who wanted to know how New Delhi could help arrest the deteriorating situation in the region, Holbrooke said that till the Indian elections were over and a new government was in place nothing could be said with certainty. Though nothing tangible has been said by Obama, Hilary and Holbrooke so far, the suggestive signals emanating from Washington appear to be ominous. A discerning observer cannot miss subtle changes in US policy towards India and Pakistan. Obama is determined to pour billions in Pakistan in the name of fighting jihadi terror in Afghanistan and Pakistan and spreading in all conceivable directions. He is yet to make up a policy decision if India is acceptable to Washington as a cornerstone of peace, prosperity and democracy in this most troubles region of Asia.

International security observers understand that out of 5 Islamist terrorists 3 have connectivity to Pakistan. They were responsible for terrorist actions in the USA, Britain, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Sweden etc countries. Some of them are linked to the Chechen and Dagestan Islamist rebels and the Uyghur rebels in West China. India’s next door neighbor is the breeding ground of jihad and Islamist terrorists, who want to islamicise the entire region and even other Muslim majority countries. They have virtually become franchisees of al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Strategic habits die hard. Pakistan has been a client state of the USA since 1948. Having used Pakistan as a partner in giving birth to Islamist terrorism in Afghanistan-Pakistan, the USA now wants to use Pakistan again to fight the same Franken-Sheikhs. The U.S. is most likely to succumb to another Pakistani blackmail strategy and ask India to ease military presence and operations in Kashmir as a pre-condition to Pakistan’s withdrawal of troops from the second line of defence for pitting against the Taliban and al Qaeda. The new government in will have to face this demand from the USA and its allies. It would depend on the intrinsic strengths of the new government in Delhi to pressure Washington not to try any funny game and to understand India’s own security concerns. Hopefully, Manmohan Singh led government would give priority to India’s own security concerns than falling prey to U. S. pressure to ease military presence in Kashmir. He had bargained well during the nuke deal; he should now bargain like a Shylock and get the pond of flesh India has been denied so far by the west. It is time India tells Pakistan to vacate the PoK and the Gilgit-Skardu areas and put pressure on China to vacate the Kashmir land gifted to it by Pakistan in flagrant violation of UN mandate conditions and to shut the pages of moth-eaten history of China and stop demanding Arunachal Pradesh and vacate Aksai Chin areas.
Last edited by Tilak on 23 May 2009 23:58, edited 1 time in total.

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Postby sanjaykumar » 23 May 2009 23:57

Yes Shaukat mian, India a vastly more powerful state with overwhelming military, economic, technologic and talent pool, should negotiate with imploding theocratic Pakistan. That is the thinking that has led to Pakistan's position as the next Somalia, if the Somalis can excuse the comparision.

Pranay
BRFite

Postby Pranay » 24 May 2009 00:08

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/24/world ... ml?_r=1&hp

Latest from Mingora...

“It is difficult to estimate how many civilians or militants are present in the city,” General Abbas said.

He said that troops had captured the Continental Hotel, a famous tourist destination, and were trying to clear neighborhoods. Intense fire was being exchanged at one of the main intersections of the city.

One suicide bomber was killed before he could manage to blow himself up, while a vehicle laden with explosives was destroyed, the military said.

Troops had also captured Qambar ridge, which overlooks the city. Six militants were killed in the fighting and their bodies were lying in the open, the military said. During search and destroy operations, three caves containing large quantities of ammunition and rations were discovered, according to the Pakistani Army. Troops also managed to recapture a transmission station along with a base unit.

gopalv
BRFite -Trainee

Postby gopalv » 24 May 2009 00:12

Pakistani logic at work here:

Why Pakistan should support terrorism in India:

I am prepared to believe that Pakistan, through Bangladesh, is involved in supporting insurgencies in India. The reasons are obvious: India is a far larger country, with greater resources and, in due course, is likely to outstrip Pakistan, economically and militarily, unless bled constantly.

Why India should not support terrorism in Pakistan:

Indian involvement to destabilise Pakistan is less easily understood, except as a tit-for-tat response, because it cannot take possession of Balochistan, and if Pakistan implodes India will face disastrous consequences.

Of course, there is overwhelming evidence of Pakistani state complicity for terrorism in India and none of Indian involvement in Pakistani terror. They are still looking to blame India when it is clear that extremism in Pakistan is a result of 60 years of jehadi diet.

gopalv
BRFite -Trainee

Postby gopalv » 24 May 2009 01:09

Eyewitnesses: Inside Swat
Apologies if this has been posted before. As the Pakistani army rolls from "victory to victory", it isn't even clear if there is a war going on.

Except for some parts of the GT (Grand Trunk) road, some mountain tops and the circuit house in Mingora, all of Swat is under the control of the Taliban.

If the government really has cleared and taken control of the region, it should bring in the media and let the whole world see it for themselves.
This is not an operation, it is a drama. Swat's people cannot be made fools of.

If this is all a sham then it exposes the brutal and cowardly nature of the Pakistani army. They have destroyed villages with artillery and bombs and driven large numbers of civilians out of their homes. Yet they have failed to engage with the "enemy".

Tilak
BRFite

Postby Tilak » 24 May 2009 01:18

gopalv wrote:

Pakistani logic at work here:

Why Pakistan should support terrorism in India:

I am prepared to believe that Pakistan, through Bangladesh, is involved in supporting insurgencies in India. The reasons are obvious: India is a far larger country, with greater resources and, in due course, is likely to outstrip Pakistan, economically and militarily, unless bled constantly.

Why India should not support terrorism in Pakistan:

Indian involvement to destabilise Pakistan is less easily understood, except as a tit-for-tat response, because it cannot take possession of Balochistan, and if Pakistan implodes India will face disastrous consequences.

Of course, there is overwhelming evidence of Pakistani state complicity for terrorism in India and none of Indian involvement in Pakistani terror. They are still looking to blame India when it is clear that extremism in Pakistan is a result of 60 years of jehadi diet.

This article is a modified version of one originally written for the daily National. The author is a retired brigadier. He is also former vice president and founder of the Islamabad Policy Research Institute (IPRI)

Knocked, off from SIPRI

CII = Confederation of Indian Industry (India)
CII = Council of Islamic Ideology (Pakistan) :oops:

Now we have guess what ?

Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Postby Sanjay M » 24 May 2009 02:15

Tilak wrote:Now we have guess what ?

Somebody please tell me this is a joke :roll:

Arjun
BRF Oldie

Postby Arjun » 24 May 2009 02:27

Tilak wrote:Now we have guess what ?

Found this in the disclaimer section - REDIFF.COM.PK IS AN AUTONOMOUS ORGANIZATION AND HAS NO ORGANIZATIONAL LINK TO REDIFF.COM OR NASDAQ:REDF, REDIFF.COM.PK IS PART OF NAXAF INTERNATIONAL INC.

Hopefully Rediff plans on taking some legal action on this knockoff..

Tilak
BRFite

Postby Tilak » 24 May 2009 02:29

Bharat Verma tears a new one.. this time its Hamid "Bravado" Gul :rotfl: :(( :rotfl: Enjoy !! Jingoes!!

Video :
Meray Mutabiq – 23rd May 2009 38:04

Gen. (R) Hamid Gul Former President ISI and Bharat Varma Editor Indian Defence General :lol: in fresh episode of Meray Mutabiq and talk with Dr Shahid Masood.
Duration: 38:04
Added: May 23, 2009
Views: 221

aditya
BRFite

Postby aditya » 24 May 2009 03:01

So Meray Mutabik became Hamaray Anusar...

Look at the Paknews reel at the bottom. It has news about which Indian politician in the cabinet got what portfolio, e.g. Mamata getting Railways etc.

Truly, 60 years on, Pakjanata still believes in Akhand Bharat.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Return to “Trash Can Archive”