Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by jamwal »

Such a pig laass to H&D oph injured pepal
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

jamwal wrote:Such a pig laass to H&D oph injured pepal
JamAwaalKhan

Nahee no laass to H&D at alll, inphact the Amerikhans are learning phrom our 400 bercent batter kulture onlee. Dekho for yourselph:

Phinally Amerikhan catches ubto the high standards maintained for bromotions py our mostest brofessionalest Army yand Goberment buggerocracy
US embassy guards allege sexual harassment
AGENCIES 4 September 2009, 04:45pm IST

KABUL : Private security guards at the US Embassy in Kabul were pressured to participate in naked pool parties and perform sex acts to gain promotions or assignment to preferable shifts, reports ABC News. {Muskrat would pee so broud that the great GUBOmaster Amreikhan are adobting our standard military brocedures and brotocols}

A guard who is a US military veteran, said top supervisors of the ArmorGroup were not only aware of the "deviant sexual acts" but helped to organise them. {yalla, when will this naya mujahids learn phrom our kushboos not to resist, ….too much}

"It was mostly the young guys fresh from the military who were told they had to participate," said the guard. {Yaas just like we do in LMU, when we get fresh maal phrom madrassas}

"They were not gay but they knew what it took to get promoted," said the guard, spoke on condition that ABC News not publish his name. {Oh blease, with yallas meharbani we are all born gay and habby onlee, in arapia atleast and bakistan is the centre oph arapia}

The State Department said it was investigating the allegations and the circumstances surrounding the photographs which show naked and barely clothed men fondling one another. {phuck now all the naya nanha mujahids would want to work at the amerikhan empussy onlee, we will hab to poo our own malish}The guard who spoke with ABC News said the drunken parties had been held regularly for at least a year and a half.
Naav the Amerikhans are even naaming rastas aphter the grate bakistaniat trad-e-sons. So JamAwaal Khan take some dill and habbyly jam abay whith your kushpoo.

Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Phraam thij bheek's Jumma Times:
Ittefaq Nama

They are jumping dirt. Gund uchhaal rahay hain. Our name is being badnamed. Hamara naam badnaam ho raha hai. Eye has been put on us. Hamein nazar lag gayee hai. It is all doing of Ghaddar Asif Zardari & Co. Their Baba Adam is different. In ka Baba Adam he nirala hai. Lice, all lice. About me and other politicians taking money from the ISI to snatch victory from Benazir Bhutto in 1988. It is Ramazan. They should not tell these lice. Allah will be most unhappy. May they become chandeliers, all of them who are conspiring against me, hanging all day and burning all night, I said to my entrail of 200 people who were sitting around me in my palace. Without shuck, they said, without shuck. Beshuck, beshuck.

And now Al-King has asked me to come to Saudia for consultations. He has also asked Ghaddar Musharraf to come. I think so he wants to take arithmetic nicely from both of us. Achhi tarah hisab lein ge. I know what Al-King will say to me, “I hear you wish to impeach Musharraf”. I will say, “Who, me?” Al-King will say, “yes, you”. I will say, “not at all”. Al-King will say, “I see. So, you’re saying that you will not impeach Musharraf?” I will say, “Er, I didn’t say that. What I mean is that Musharraf should not be afraid of impeachment. What is the harm in impeachment? Impeach is such a nice, delicious fruit”. Then all will be well.

On the way to Jeddah, I stopped in Dubai. I checked into Burj-Al-Arab. Receptionist asked, “single?” I said, “what’s to you if I am single or married?” Then he apologized and said he would give me the best room in the hotel with the best bath. “Shameless!” I said, “just give me the room. I will have the bath myself”. Also staying at Burj Al-Arab was Maddening Albright, former US secretary of state, in the time of President Clint Eastwood. I met her in the lift. “Hello, mohtarma Marilyn Monroe Sahiba” I said respectively. “When did you come?” I asked. Just then, doors of lift opened and her large entrail of 12 people was waiting for her on the 15th floor. She left. Next day, she was waiting for the lift in which I was coming dawn from my room. I bowed respectively again, “Oh please don’t be outstanding, madam Maddening Alright. Please be income”. In the lift, I spoke to her about American policy in Pakistan. She said, “you see, we don’t want anyone who’s too extreme. We want a middle-of-the-road guy”. Fury climbed on me? Ghussa charrh gya. “In that case, your majesty, sir/madam, maybe US needs a bus driver to be ruler of Pakistan”.

Bol kay lab azad hain teray

NS
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

LMU mujahids Rizwan Sharif, right, and Umar Farooq take a preak at LaWhore hawai-port on Thursdin. The two mujahids returned aphter phull debriefing by Londonabad bolis
who ij thij maulana? :-?
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

lalbrofessor Tweets.... :rotfl:

@lalbrofessor Bhy did tha mullah put a40Wat bulb up his Musharraf? Because he wanted 2 be moderately enlightened (Hoho thij my iftar jok)

@lalbrofessor: Bhy is Motorham Pritney Spears fallowing me? Plij keep koofar wimmens away. Thij ij CIA/Mosaad honeytrap oparashun

@lalbrofessor Ebery day I phollow grate leder Zulfikar bin Bhuttos advice to make Pakistan strong agisnt evil Bharut. I consume grass.

@lalbrofessor AoA! Goberman-e-Pakistan has now made the Holy Predator the national bird. At least now TTPwalas will die proudly.

@lalbrofessor: My beard! It took 19 dins to divide birader Baitullahs (BPUH) goats and wimmens. Madrassah maths not up to mark

@lalbrofessor Fatwa for todin: It ij Ok for pious n pure ppl to cheat in Ramzan. It ij just a Momeen-tary lapse of reason.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Not orig-e-nal Jok

Why do Bakistanis carry Sh1t in pocket?

For identification
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

Abduls and ayeshas, I bring pyaari pyaari gifts for joo.
Kala kola for rakitmards and vaselines for chup-e-rustom-e-mohtarmas
opher balid till stocks last!
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Diyar Baj'aur Khedwalistani
in your bosted bicchar of Amirkhan Gay saRak, what eej mining oph "Do not block interection"?
ij it like what used to happen at LMU grad skool post iftar party?
maalishingly
Lalpraf
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Bakistaniyat made kampaljary in Darul uskools in Bakistan

Updated at: 1515 PST, Saturfin, September 05, 624 PBUH
LA-WHORE(Lashkar Arabia Whore:) Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sugarthief Saturdin said Bakistaniyat(potent mix of Pakislam and Pakiness) subject has been made compulsory from first grade to the graduation in National Educational policy 2009 for the religious awareness.

He said this during a meeting held regarding National Educational Policy 2009 at Chief Minister Ghar.

Shahbaz Sugarthief said the meeting decided to include pakhistory and napak-geography in Bakistan Studies from primary to secondary level and exclude from the syllabus the material that stand in conflict with Islamic teachings and values :eek: .

He said it has been decided that science and mathematics would be taught in Pinglish language in a bid to boost the maadern education, adding a regulatory authority is being established to establish and co-ordinate the private educational institutions like the LM-child friendly uskools

Sugarthief said he is thankful to Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gropani phor incorporating the rekmanndashuns of Punjab gormand in National Educational Policy. To express his thank-fool-ness, Sugarthief has sent a custom made, life like wax statue of Sherry(imborted with VAT from Mohtarma e Begum Tu al-sauds in Londislamabad) If rumors are to be believed, the statue has an inbuilt audioplayer that blurts out " ghar mein maa behen nahi hain kya" everytime someone touches it inappropriately

The girls are being offered vast opportunities of education in this policy,whether this conflicts with islamic values and teachings is another matter, he added.

Burqah Burqah eberywhere not a sherry to grope
Akshut
BRFite

Post by Akshut »

Dear Maulanas!!
Thee Kaphirs are at it again! They are terrying tu put-e-democrashy on the cali-fat... :(( :(( :((
Here eez the proof.
Kaaindly send 2-3 abduls faar IED-celebrations to giff a straang messhage to those kaaphirs....
Also habb a look here. YYY's conshpirashy to de-(marginlige/stabilaize/fame/nounce/monize) our 100% pure halal-mulk.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pakistan :evil: :evil:
Karmasura
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Karmasura »

AoA biradhers.. bliss to akshept membership of naya mujahid in sheher.. Bhere I pooch ij the Dean's ophice?
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Diyar kaam-e-sutra,
bliss to pe sending email to maulana Al Baqr at PBUbaqr_at_gmale daat kaam phor admission and rules oph LMU. Inkorrekt uje oph pinglish and hurting moojahid sensitivities can lead to bredator sightings even iph yu are on the roof oph your father-e-law, massaging your ayesha.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

pgbhat wrote:[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/35ispow.jpg[quote]LMU mujahids Rizwan Sharif, right, and Umar Farooq take a preak at LaWhore hawai-port on Thursdin. The two mujahids returned aphter phull debriefing by Londonabad bolis
[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/e5r6zk
who ij thij maulana? :-?[/quote]

Dhere arr onlee too kaind oph Maulannuses in Bakistan .
Da onez bith Vasleen and da ones bithot Vaslleen. Da lack of vasleen bith above Maulannus iz berry obvious.
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Lalmohan wrote:Diyar Baj'aur Khedwalistani
in your bosted bicchar of Amirkhan Gay saRak, what eej mining oph "Do not block interection"?
ij it like what used to happen at LMU grad skool post iftar party?
maalishingly
Lalpraf
Salaam Diyar lalbrafessor (Salar-e-Teetar)

Amerikhan in hiz infinite wizdom, has put up many paki friendly signs all over its mulkh, so that the pure know how to nee-goat-e-tiate gallis aur nukkads with 400% full obbertunity for bolice GUBO chowbis/saat.

I am not samajing many of the ishareys myselph, blease to clarify if you samaj them petter:

Phirst they belcomes joo

Even their muhaalla naams are a guide for baki abduls: as joo can dekh, first gau naam is smoke aur dusra gau is naamed aphter charas & ganja. Very baki phrindly, hain jee!

Thaan the grate khan sebarates true baki mards from the poys (iph joo do naat knows the maatlab of R R, joo should be ashamed its “Rectum Reabers” onlee)

Ophcourse the khan is very sticky apout signs so a brober warning phor the naya RR mujahids

Phir a frindly encouragement: laga rahoo munnafphai

Butt khan wisely brovides for bremature phiring alzo

Lastly khan makes suar that nanha mujahids berform a brober dismount and klose the kave darwajaa peehind them
Karmasura
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Karmasura »

AoA Archanullah, bliss to tell thij mujahid iph u got mail..
Karmasura
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Karmasura »

Diyar Bajullah.. bliss to note that many bicchors put up by amir khan are green only.. bhery halaal phor us mujahids.. :mrgreen:
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^^
:rotfl:
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

bhaat a halaal example of Pingreji, i say... AoA meera... Islam and Quran is our witness, joo are aalbays under him.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
rsharma
BRFite

Post by rsharma »

+2 ^^
Noooo Jani Noooooooooooo !!!!

:(( :(( :((
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I will till u, there ij nooooooooooooooo solutions

Pis-millah :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Stoopid Mullahs :rotfl:ing

do you realise that she has beaten you all haath neechey when it comes to chaste pingrezi, go back to madrassa and learn :evil:
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

IIRC, in phact, haath neeche beating from meera was a very hot taapic on NSN before the advent of LMU...
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Apparantly motorma Meera ij a very color-phool bersonality in bakistaan. She haj ijjued kanadian vija to many a maulanas.
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Karmasura wrote:Diyar Bajullah.. bliss to note that many bicchors put up by amir khan are green only.. bhery halaal phor us mujahids.. :mrgreen:
Diyar Kam-a-Asura Mia aur Ammiwalla,

Those sarak kay nishans are bainted hara to show Amerikhans solidarity with our pakistaniyat onlee, it izh there accebtance that Imām Al-Hājj Tālib ‘Abdur-Rashīd fakkaruddin was bolling saach that “Amir Ka” was found pie islam 600,000,000 sal’s peefore kaffir lal sdre’s did, let alone the sdre premie Columpus who got gumrah there.

Aakhir mai I pesh joo with more sabooth aur the concluding bart of paki abdul friendly signs phound all over Amerikhan

If the abdul is missing his Ayesha he can albays “Squeez Right” for a Sherry

Butt Abduls bewarned! eshstrictly no humping, exzept iph joo are recycling elizapeth onlee

Yaas joo can use poth the gullies

Butt DP is naat halal on any din at any waqt

ala office, piss be with joo all!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Phorget bout hasina Aatum Bun, hare is Puttar Bakistan da bith all the Baki kwalitiez.
r
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJVRyea11uU
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Bolis jealous of Meera's halal pinglish, wants to arrest her
Islamapad, Sebtemeper 5 : It has emerged that the police have raided two houses and workplaces of actress Meera with the hope of arresting her after a Lahore resident lodged a theft case against her and four family members.
See, jealous abdul say meera stole his dil. Well so kya? dil hi to hai...
Sriman
BRFite
Location: Committee for the Promotion of Vice and the Prevention of Virtue

Post by Sriman »

raghunath wrote:Ground-e-thod poetry from Meera
AoA. Todin is a sunehra din in the history of bakistani poetry. We have awar pehla Haiku!

Comes bad thoughts
You hurt me a lot
Everybody dies
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Quaid E Hajaam
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Phailed sooside munna yearning for his khusboo
Greeting his lawyer, Kasab had stated in his letter: “Janab Sayyed Kazmi Sahab Assalam Valekum! Gujarish ye hai ki hame kuchh cheejon ki jarurat hai — Urdu Times akhbar, khushboo, toothpaste, ....
:(( :(( :((
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Astagfirulllah YYIM kaanspiracy against Meera
The controversial Lollywood bombshell says that the man claiming to be her husband, Atiq ur Rehman has been planted by Indian director, Faisal Saif to ruin her reputation
NSN e LMU adds

After demonstrating pure pingrezi like arab zabani, nothing can ruin her reputation
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Deiyar IED-eater,

I have phew question:

Whyfor Act-re-ass Meera peing called pomb-shell? Why naat calling her pomb?

Ij she aanly the khali khokha of the pomb, Ij the real pombs missing inside the shell?

whyfor act-re-ass meera having kufr yindoo name? Ijn't her name the same aj wipe oph kufr yindoo god?

Pleej to clariphy urgently
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

deej iz most haram i say. mind it!

Me innocent abdul walking gallis of lahore minding my bijiness can't search for a 'bitch'. They say it is most haram!
Ahh, but i can search for Ayesha, dog and goat.

I shall mind my bijiness with ayesha the goat only.

Vizit here if you want eberything most halal only
http://imhalal.com/
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

AdityaM wrote:Me innocent abdul walking gallis of lahore minding my bijiness can't search for a 'bitch'. They say it is most haram!
Ahh, but i can search for Ayesha, dog and goat.

I shall mind my bijiness with ayesha the goat only.

Vizit here if you want eberything most halal only
http://imhalal.com/
Thij is truely halal khoj.

Thij ij haraam !

Thij ij 400% halal !

Thij ij haraam !

Thij ij 400% halal !

Truely the khoj-e-gaadi knowj things.
KrishG
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by KrishG »

Errrr.....Bhat ij thij ??
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

That is Phoonk Sundari gnashing her teeth, just goes to show what would have happened if the adminillah had falling into the honey trap
hk_sharma
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - July 07, 2009

Post by hk_sharma »

bhat is dis?

QUOTE (Munir @ Sep 8 2009, 06:28 AM)
I think the pest option would be eliminate islamic republic of Bakistan and pecome fart of China.

I think it would be petter if we declare ourselves fart of "United States". This is cause the people are ideologically closer to US than China. Our new generation is desperate to pecome "White"--so it makes sense to accept US rather than China as the "Grandpapa".

http://forum.pakistanidefence.com/index ... opic=84427
Last edited by archan on 08 Sep 2009 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: nava mujahid's bost brought inside LMU to brotect his musharraf phrom hellphyrr.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

the word A$$ fetchesses haraam level teen alaarm on ze halaal saarch endjinn...
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

^^ Bhyphor I ask? bhat ij so haram apout the gadha? I agree a gadha ij not a khusboo put still, it comes in handy in times oph need..
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

When in need a gadha is an ass indeed