Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
negi
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by negi »

Ok leveled Maulanas and phelow Mujahids , I bish to know mole about the glolious Histoly oph BENIS; Plij to jawab pholowing poochs.

1. Bhat is the legend of Kushpoo and bhy waj the Goat 'the chojen bun'.

2. Who ij the fathel oph ala-e-zabaan 'Pingleji' ?

3. Bhich of the lespected Maulana's came up bith telms , 'shuttle cock' , 'Kendo stix' and 'Khushpoo' ?

I lequest we alchive the 'naginas' of thij dhaaga and hap a BENIS nostaljia dhaaga phol all time gleat ghazals flom likes of Al Baqr and Maulana Enqyubuttin-chisti.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

[goat=]

here is my tribute

Nanha Moojahid with lactating Khushpoo..
[/goat]
too butifull to eat
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

negi wrote:Ok leveled Maulanas and phelow Mujahids , I bish to know mole about the glolious Histoly oph BENIS; Plij to jawab pholowing poochs.

3. Bhich of the lespected Maulana's came up bith telms , 'shuttle cock' , 'Kendo stix' and 'Khushpoo' ?

I lequest we alchive the 'naginas' of thij dhaaga and hap a BENIS nostaljia dhaaga phol all time gleat ghazals flom likes of Al Baqr and Maulana Enqyubuttin-chisti.
1. khuspoo waj donated by talar than mantane prends af bakistan,
it waj zhe most butiful libing creature in bakiland, .
2.I am also searching him.
3.thoj who dirive bredators.
4.thej gazalas and isitory shud be sold by pee-series cassates
that is my obinion about benis , but I also dont know about zhe orijins benis ,but habe heard about the last and phinal benis(pbbt) is not coming any sooner or later till bakitan exists.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Samay wrote:
[goat=]
here is my tribute

Najar me chokhiya oor khatpana Muskarahat mei
aaddaiy dekh kar ,Mujahid fuss gya muhabbat mei
Kaali Kushboo ki Kasssam, Gori Khushpoo ki Kassam
Gilani jew ki kassam , jernail Kiyani poo ki kassam
Dus percenti Kommission ki Kasaam
Ooor poocho to Hasina aitum Bumb ki kassam
Na majja hai Lahore me hira Mandi ka
Jisko Mil gayi Khushboo, Mila Sakoone jannat Roohbaroo.
rsharma
BRFite

Post by rsharma »

Choo lene do nazuk Khushpoo ko,
bilkul nahin haraam hai ye!
ATM ne jo baksha hai mujahid ko,
woh sabse haseen eenaam hai yeh!
Choo lene do nazuk Khushpoo ko..
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Phraam thij bheek's Jumma Times:
Diary of a Social Butterfly

What I want to know is this. Why shareef, khandani, sophisty, well knowned, khaata peeta types like us, who’ve been there hundred hundred times, and lived there in our own big, central flats, not getting UK ka visa and every Sri Lankan or chalta purza Filipina maid, who hasn’t even gone beyond Faislabad, is? What it is that they have that we don’t? Hain? It’s not money, it’s not bagground, it’s not English (speaking vaali, I mean), it’s not getup. Then what it is? When I asked Janoo, he said a good employer.

‘What do you mean good employer?’

‘Correction,’ he said. ‘I should have said a well connected employer.’

‘You mean if I was a maid in the house of say Asif Zardari or Shaukat Aziz I could get a London ka visa just like that?’

‘Just like that.’

Haw. I thought to myself. How unfair. Just for sitting around on your bottoms all day in the house of Asif Zardari or Shaukat Aziz you get a UK ka visa just like that. And here’s poor Jonkers having to do bio matric tests and being interrorated and being made to wait for thousands of years just for one month ka sarrhial visiting visa. So I said to Janoo ke banda phir maid hi bun jaye, nahin?

‘Why don’t you try?’ he said.

‘Are you challenging me?’

‘Yes. Try it for a day and then tell me whether you think they have a better deal.’

So today I’m dabbling myself in housework. First I opened the curtains. Then I gave myself a bath and even took my clean clothes out of the cupboard and put my dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket. Honestly, work is so good for you. Then I seedha karoed the sofa cushions. Then I pulled the bed cover straight. I hate it when Basheeran doesn’t get the stripes straight. Phir phone came. I picked it up with my own hands, without even knowing if it was going to be for me or for someone else. It was for Kulchoo. So I shouted up the stairs ‘pickup phone it’s for you’. After that I went into lounge where Janoo had left the newspaper on an arm chair. I picked it up and put it on the table. Then I sat down and made a few phone calls. Then I saw that one flower in the vase was drooping. Honestly, servants don’t even see this much. So I took it out and threw it in the waste paper basket. Then I went into sitting room. There was a fly buzzing around. When it sat down on the sofa, I rolled up the newspaper and squatted it. Then I disposed off it myself only with the magazine. Then I washed my hands. Then, bab,a I got very tired so I lay down and I thought this maid vaid is very boring. Maaro goli UK kay veezay ko. And anyways everything you get in Harrods you get in Mall of the Emirates. So who cares. Much rather be a khandani type who goes to Dubai rather than a fly squatter in Musharraf’s London ka flat.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

negi wrote:Ok leveled Maulanas and phelow Mujahids , I bish to know mole about the glolious Histoly oph BENIS; Plij to jawab pholowing poochs.

{because of frequent references to sharam-sharam :oops: with goats in paki media.
the final clincher was google trends and that quickly became a mini internet rage. as an unfortunate side-effect, India's position for the said term improved too tho' we are still far behind our western cousins}

{like most good things, there are more than one. unless they identify themselves it would be difficult to name the founding fathers}

{1 --> recent taliban fatwa. was in a news report carried in one of the last 3-4 threads.
2 --> full term is kendo stix sistahs. those motorhams with shiny plastic lathis who were protesting the closure of lal masjid - the one in isloo, not the one in BRF ! :) }
HariC
BRFite

Post by HariC »

Bismillah ur rahman ul raheem.

pesh hai the latest helikapter in our glorious mujahid force

http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/2 ... 6909d8.jpg
http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/2 ... 86d323.jpg :mrgreen:
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

HariC wrote:Bismillah ur rahman ul raheem.

pesh hai the latest helikapter in our glorious mujahid force

http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/2 ... 6909d8.jpg
http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/2 ... 86d323.jpg :mrgreen:
Phrom caption-e-bichchar
After completion of 4-week training course, to counter urban terrorism conducted by Pakistan army
A slip-e-freud ?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Deyar Neg-e-noocently,
Jour pooch is worth all the Amreeki aid to Pak watan. Ju are the sachcha searcher and re-searcher. Ju are Ibn-batuta aaf our times.

I in drue baki dradishun claim writes on all the three world phamus invents. Like sikander-e-azam uttered ,'What a strange country this bakistan is ', same to same I uttered Hai Hai Kushpoo, uff uff kushpoo after one evening aaf unbridled pashun..and aaraam was tareekh.

Faar more knowledge, visit us at http://www.thelegendsaafbakistan.co.peekay
Dont faarget to karry jour credit card.

Joda Baad mein: Don't pay any attenshun aar money to Rahul M. He ij part of yindoo kansipiracy to wash your mind.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Da legend of Kuhaspoo like Hoor iz eternal in Bakistan, joo almosht get the imbression dhat Pakistan waz phounded for the glory of Khushbianity . Kalam-E_ Khushboo is Booty-fool in Mooja hids lore. Khushpoo iz the black eyed "raison"of Baki dreem .
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Image :eek: :eek:
Aisa Ul-Haq Qureshi (L) of Bakistan and Bartner Parkas Amritaj of kufr Yindustan, are bichchared between games aj they bray against Rameez Junaid of Australia and Philipp Marx of Germ-e-knee in Wimbl-e-don
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Bliss to see berfect mijjile brotection taknik shown by Bakistani mards.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

pgbhat wrote::eek: :eek:
Aisa Ul-Haq Qureshi (L) of Bakistan and Bartner Parkas Amritaj of kufr Yindustan, are bichchared between games aj they bray against Rameez Junaid of Australia and Philipp Marx of Germ-e-knee in Wimbl-e-don
Givej a whole new dimension to Bakistanis gupo-ing to Amritraj
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Juss hap a look at the kanaphoosi dhaga urf 'nukkad' kuffr hanuds are talking apout haram 'HAND' cricket,tennis and what not..tauba tauba. :oops: :evil:
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Bhile joo are at it, have a dekho at GD dhagaas as well. Liumulla of Phoonk Sundari Phame is pack! :evil:
rsharma
BRFite

Post by rsharma »

PALL TEMPERING!! Enjoy!! :mrgreen:

vipins
BRFite

Post by vipins »

BajKhedawal wrote:Bhile joo are at it, have a dekho at GD dhagaas as well. Liumulla of Phoonk Sundari Phame is pack! :evil:
Mullas peware,
That ij the same haraam dhaaga which lured our great mulla nayukuddin towards shadat :( .
It ij phul of POOPY trabs :evil: ...

vipinsulla-bin-advicingly
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

to goat more bojitiv nuj blij bijit
http://bositiveneuj.blogspot.com/ .. of mullah nayakuddin,(panned bember in here) it bill not let ju go embty handed
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Answers to the ejixtential queshion that has plagued many of us: Why is there a dead pukistani on my couch? will ashtound many of you pee-leavers. Pleaj to follow the link.
Last edited by anupmisra on 27 Jun 2009 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
manish
BRFite

Post by manish »

Samay wrote:to goat more bojitiv nuj blij bijit
http://bositiveneuj.blogspot.com/ .. of mullah nayakuddin,(panned bember in here) it bill not let ju go embty handed
hehe....iph joo had been around LMU for long, joo would have known that it eej more than jusht Grand Ayatollha Nayakuddin bin ex-singapori there....that blog and BENIS are tarrel than mountain fliends.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

[youtube]eS1ebwn0_zA&feature=related[/youtube]

Jarnail Rehman Malik is expecting mangoes, never seen such an edgy person
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Latest from Eye Ass Pee Aar

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Which mokeej in Marghalla ij thij sign taaking about?

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Beelonde babes on the shtreets of Lawhore.

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

No U-turn for this hard working birather.

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

No kamment!

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Our nashnal kulchur in full dishplay. Pleej to note modest motormas, mard with klashnikov and ejploding atom bums. We are phully covered.

enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

AllahoAkbar! Hu eej thij RAW ajant pooching apout or-e-jinns oph BENIS? :evil:

Put hiyar is great conjern: Frogistan need some good jirgas. These kufr "judges" are no good.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti ... I_mostread

Pak officials behind killing of 11 French engineers: Report
23 Jun 2009, 1929 hrs IST, PTI

LONDONabad, Bilyatistan: High-ranking Pakistani officials were behind the killing of eleven French ship-building engineers in Karachi seven years ago, two French judges have ruled.

The judges suspected {Bismillah! Judges are not supposed to SUSPECT - they are supposed to JUDGE} that the Pakistanis were retaliating over a decision by former French President Jacques Chirac, to halt payment to Pakistani officers of millions of pounds in secret commission from an 720 million pounds contract signed in 1994, for three French submarines, the Time reported on Tuesday. (er.... Frogistan does not sign contracts in POUNDS.. they do so in FRANCs or EUROS, gaddhe! Of course BAKSHEESH may have been in pounds because it is how most mansions in Bilayatistan are funded)

Some of the money was kicked back to France to finance the 1995 presidential campaign of Edouard Balladur, Chirac's Prime Minister and rival... {Now you see how all western Aid to Pakistan works}
. The chief of Balladur's unsuccessful campaign that year was Nicolas Sarkozy, who was then the Budget Minister.

According to media reports, the French secret service retaliated after the 2002 attack, breaking the legs of two Pakistan navy admirals and killing a lower-ranking officer.

Sarkozy, now the President of France, has dismissed as "a fable" the suspicions of the judges, Marc Trevidic and Yves Janier.

"This is ridiculous... grotesque," Sarkozy said. "Who would believe such a tale," Balladur said that everything about the submarine deal had been "completely regular".

The judges, however, told the surviving victims and their relatives that they have uncovered a trail that tied the bombing to Pakistani officials.

Investigators have also seized documents describing a web of offshore companies created to channel the commission payments, the judges said.
Any Faithphoolj hiyar hu are literate in French, and can dig up the original of this ishtory and, more imbortant, the actual court documents?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

I like to jehad, jehad
72 houris to iqbal.
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

anupmisra wrote:Our nashnal kulchur in full dishplay. Pleej to note modest motormas, mard with klashnikov and ejploding atom bums. We are phully covered.

haraam, haraam,
bliss to notis kufr koat wearing YYY RAW agint ebhen in da bicchar/bainting....bhat haj peecome of bakstan, YYY ebherywhere..

meanbhile rehman malik braises prejident 10%i..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcchrDPsQ7A&NR=1
Last edited by derkonig on 28 Jun 2009 19:13, edited 1 time in total.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

^^^
Bhy phor is our nashunal bird bredator naat seen circling the pure skies of bakiland in the bikture? And mosht importantly piktures are supposed to be haram, hain't jee?
douptfully jours,
Dilbulla
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Bakistan to start production of JF-17 'Bandar' by month-end
Islumabad (PTI): Bakistan will shtart the serial production of JF-17 'Bandar' warplane, jointry deveroped with China, by the end of this month, as soon as money to buy the green paint can be begged, borrowed or stolen.

"Bhe will shtart production from the 30th of this month and Inshallah, the first made-in-Bakistan 'Bandar' will fly in Pakistan's airspace by the end of this year," Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said. This is contradictory to the expectations of kufr YYY agents who were expecting pigs to fly when it came to Bakistan pindigenously producing anything and hence a great victory.

Addressing a graduation ceremony of a combat commandus' course held at an airbase in Sargodha on Saturday, Suleman said the programme for building the lightweight, all-weather, multi-role combat jet with built in toilet pans under the pilot's seat for emergency encounters with IAF is on track.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

Ok leveled Maulanas and phelow Mujahids

Diyar Editar:
I yam phormally registaring a comblaint against the bostor with the BENIS jirga. This is very horribal injult to my relijjun to call me "level-headed".
"level head" is a cuss word yoojed to denote "Flat head"

Flat head 1

Flat Head 2

Flat head 3

Grave injult. 100 stribes! EXEL Him (like Danish Cartoonisht). I was conjidaring REBORTing that bost, put then realijed that it would only pee seen pie Jarnails-e-PeeAref, and maypee even my evil 4th coujin thrice removed. No boint.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Diyar Dilbullah

A Kufr economists onje said "Bakistan will become superpower only when pigs and bandaars fly". Already I dekh in TV Swine flew in Amreeka, Swine flew in Londonistan, Swine flew in Kufr Yindia, Swine flew in Korea. Now NSN reborts Bandaar is going to fly aljo. Does it mean Bakistan is going to become super bower soon ?
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Signs oph pissfool and tol-e-rant pakistan
Mulaizha farmaiye:

Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Shiver Kuffars.. Bandar has flown over taller mountains and dived through deeper oceans.. :rotfl:

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pictures are courtesy of Xinhui@China Defence Forum
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Why that laugh I pooch ?!
Did you not dekho the plane is 400% incomplete without the green baint ?
Who has the best green baint technology in the world I pooch ?! :evil:
Aljo did you dekho the skill with which the bandaar is being pulled out of another plane's musharraf ?
Who has the best takneeki to pull things out of the musharraf I pooch ?! :evil:

1000 stribes to this Kufr YYY agint trying to spoil the image of Bakistan.
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Oh! you silly coophers. Your ignorance amazes me!

Ju phools can't ju see the opvious? Pakh-istaan is exporting JF-17 pilane to Cheen to defend against yindoos and japanis and yamreekas.

JF-17 ij entirely made and dejined in pakistan py pakistani saantists and injineers. It ij petter than F22 and Sukhoi. It can even drop bombs phrom the sky, and take photo phrom the sky. So it is a is-pie pilane and a bumb-er pilane in one. (Heh heh just like soosai bummers in the local madarsa)
Very soon all countries will be begging pakistan phor thij front-line phyter.

Very soon pakistan will pe an economic suck-cess [ (c) p_saggu] story py exporting this phyter to all nations except kufr India.

Jest you wait.
Last edited by p_saggu on 28 Jun 2009 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

And pakistan is naat using this advanced phyter pilane against the Taliban airforce because we want to keep it a secret and not let them get any idea about the secrets oph this pilane.

Secret pharmula oph thij pilane ij locked tight in the house oph our pram-minister, safe phrom kufr CIA,Mosaad,RAW.

We will keep everything secret, then one fine day all our JF-17s will drop from the sky like egg-less (Cheel / Baaz - Ju coophers) on the pray.