Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by pgbhat »

narayanan wrote:AllahoAkbar! Hu eej thij RAW ajant pooching apout or-e-jinns oph BENIS? :evil:
Any Faithphoolj hiyar hu are literate in French, and can dig up the original of this ishtory and, more imbortant, the actual court documents?
Maulana enqyoob plij to kelik hiyar phor virginal link 8)
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

Beekend Phun in Mancherabad

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Rohit_K wrote:Beekend Phun in Mancherabad
I am very very sharm :oops: aphter I dekh what happens at 0:30. ij the mujahid in olive green bant and shirt related to our prime minister ?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Anujan wrote:Bakistan to start production of JF-17 'Bandar' by month-end[/url]
:rotfl: [/quote]
Why that laugh I pooch ?!

Now Bakis bill joose Chineze broductive organzs to Broduce Bandar?
I phaithffooly beilve Deeper and Taller dictum abbly hare.
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Bhaat a shining egjample oph Paki kulture. Wah!
Makes me hap aansu in my eyej. :cry: :cry:

How penovelent oph both oph them, iph thij was happening in islamapaad instead oph manchesterapaad they would have both deployed their soosai vests py now.

Actually thij is all that mohterma's fault. She should have dressed more appropriately in shuttle-cock burka. Seeing a young wimmens uncovered like raw meat (Naat kufr Yindoo RAW) made the juices run amok among the biradhers, and brought out the martial nature oph our Pure Paki kulture.

Jeeve jeeve pakisataaaaan
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

p_saggu wrote:Bhaat a shining egjample oph Paki kulture. Wah!
Makes me hap aansu in my eyej. :cry: :cry:
Jeeve jeeve pakisataaaaan
Da Shinning exambles of Bampous Baki Behavior iz well noted in international diblomatic circle. Now Kuffra knowz bhat da phamous chai bishkoot piss preocess by yindooz do to these retards. :rotfl:
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Dr Dilbullah participating in Krachi oral hygiene week

Rakkit fuel peing transported to the musharaff of Rakkit mard
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

pliss to identeefy the maulanas in the haraam tv show in manechestarabad?
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

Mullah peegeebutt: Bliss to accebt 100 goats phor that.

Bliss to aljo look phor source of ishtory apout unfortunate accident to legs of Bakistani Doobi-Jarnails. Doesn't seem to be in this article. Looks like it may have already peen made to disabbear phrom internet as the Jarnails-e-PeeAref made BENIS disabbear.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Swine floo to hit Bakistan by the saal is khatam: PeeAF

We will start painting of this aircraft from 30th of this month and the first Pakistan-made pakistan painted with fauji brand soil proof green paint JF-17 aircraft will violate the country’s airspace by the end of this year,’
The PAF has extensively flown militants to Swat and Fata and application of airpower has brought about tangible results. This is a new type of warfare in which PAF has been participating for the second time over the past 10 year or so in support of the army. The first time this was done was in 2001 in Kunduz
The Air Officer Commanding Air Defence Command Trophy for the best Combat Controller was given to Squadron Leader Saquib Rehman, Saqib Rahman was given this honour for shooting down 7 yindoo Mig unnatees aircraft in 4 minutes on the 32nd of may during the Kargil conflict of 1999 , Squadron leadar Rahman ran out of AAMs and had to use his catapault to strike fear in the hearts of the invading kufr, the JF17 which Sqadrone leadar Rahman was flying didnt even get a single scratch on its green paint, this great and uneek feat has been recoginsed by Al Chuck bin Yeagar and his loverboy Eric e Margolis

PeeAF Jinndabad
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

narayanan wrote:Mullah peegeebutt: Bliss to accebt 100 goats phor that.

Bliss to aljo look phor source of ishtory apout unfortunate accident to legs of Bakistani Doobi-Jarnails. Doesn't seem to be in this article. Looks like it may have already peen made to disabbear phrom internet as the Jarnails-e-PeeAref made BENIS disabbear.
Diyar Ayatollah
Several Bakistanis have resbectfully abblied for pojition-e-baksheesh-al-oneleggi
Among them ij Adm-e-ral Mansur ul Haq and his dost Commodore Mirza Ashfaq Beg and Rear admiral Javed Ali
Admiral Mansoor was recently set free after he struck a plea bargain with the NAB authorities in the Agosta submarine deals...When he was appointed chief of naval staff, he allegedly hatched a conspiracy with rear admiral (r) Javed Ali, an absconding accused, and Ashfaq Baig, co-accused, for the procurement of the ships on much exorbitant prices.
Wah Wah Vamanullah. What Bojitive neuj ! The Kuffar Yindoos say "We flew against other kuffars in Red flag". Pee AAeff has exberience too. Pee AEff haj defnitely better training standards we have our exercises too. Our "green flag initially but white flag eventually" exercise ij world class.
vaman wrote:
The PAF has extensively flown against militants in Swat and Fata
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Bhaat ij thij istory oph the French giving the Admiraals oph Bak doobki fauj a broken knee treatment?
Till now I had heard oph phrench kiss and phrench cut dadhi-mooch, and phrenchi underwear and baniyaan.
But a "phrench treatment"?
Y'alla theej phrench are khatarnaak.

Pee Ass: Do the phrench have a secret agency we can blame along with the CIA-Mossad-RAW-KGB?
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

p_saggu wrote: Pee Ass: Do the phrench have a secret agency we can blame along with the CIA-Mossad-RAW-KGB?
jour sawaal ij jawaabed in kufr wiki hiyar
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Bakistan among top 10 Leading statesAoA :mrgreen:
Bakistan, blessed by insurgency and the best-ever economic growth, has been named among the "top 10 states" by the Amerikhan.-based Foreign Policy magazine.

Bakistan, bracketed along with countries like Somalia, Afghanistan and Sudan, has improved its position only by a notch — it is placed 10th in the index for 2009 published in the July-August issue of the magazine.

Kufr Yindia is ranked 87
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Nayakuddin ( in Black) wearing susiii jaket is reported to be building a new fauj to .....<edited TOP SECRET CANNOT BE DISCLOSED IN OPEN PHORUM >

Sharamless Wimmen playing a kufr game.. :evil:
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Cashmere Ijjue Came 90% Close to Becoming 400% Solved

NSN Reborts: It haj been reliaply learned by our speshul correspondent that the Cashmere Ijjue was very close to being solved in Bakistan's favor due to the bold steps taken by a statesman-like Bakistan. Unphortunately before the deal could be clinched, the regime changed and Musharraf's term collapsed. It should be recalled that the Cashmere Ijjue was very close to being solved in 1948 a month before Jinnah's death, again in 77 just before Bhutto was arrested, in 1988 a few dayj before Zia got his mangoes, in 1996 a few weeks just before Benazir was deposed by ISI, in 1999 a few days just before Nawaz was arrested in a coup, and in 2004 a few months just before Jamali was kicked out.

Our strategic analysts aljo estimate that Cashmere ijjue is likely to come very close to peing solved in Bakistan everytime a Bakistani army jernail gets a crate of mangoes, everytime a prejident of Bakistan gets a lambost or a Bakistani Prime minister is dismissed or deposed in a Coup.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Bichchar from here

fans of Michael Jackson take part in a candle light memorial to commemorate him in Karachi, Pakistan,

Thij calls for a IED Muparak :evil: . Celebrating Myoojic, danjing. Kuffar diya and Motorma making kuffar action with her hands.
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Apter JF-17 Bandar, Bakistan has developed a new MBRL. Pleej note the reloading vehicle ij designed to appear as an Earth mover to confuse Kufr satellites.

look at the car with bullet holes. I have one pooch, Bhy none of the Abduls are hit. Ij it Jinn Majik ??
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Raakit Mard. :mrgreen:
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Anujan wrote:Bichchar from here

http://media.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/ ... kson21.jpg

fans of Michael Jackson take part in a candle light memorial to commemorate him in Karachi, Pakistan,

Thij calls for a IED Muparak :evil: . Celebrating Myoojic, danjing. Kuffar diya and Motorma making kuffar action with her hands.
Theej are not Bious Baki Bimmins. These are ex relatives of Yousuf Y Youhana ( note the Ys) who is now bious himself like Shahid Afridi and Inzy Tableeghi.

However, the call for IED Muparak still holds. Jeehard ho.

Rupesh wrote:to confuse Kufr satellites.
AoA, ij thij another method to confuse Kufr satellites ??

http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/2 ... 98a527.jpg

Thij APP.com.pk/photo ij a good site.
So much bojitive neuj. Only occassional display of terrism from Yindoo agents displayed for Yamreeki phriends to loosen their purse ishtrings.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Diyar Editar and readers,
I ij weak in English but i know Pingreji like the abck of Khushpoo. Anyway, no to digraze, hiyar is bichhar of "great grand son of Qaid e Bakistan"

http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/2 ... 2a2748.jpg

But in reality he ij the son of Jinnah’s niece.
Now blij to tell, if Jinnah's niece's son ij his grandson, what is thij relashinship, hain Image
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

p_saggu wrote:Pee Ass: Do the phrench have a secret agency we can blame along with the CIA-Mossad-RAW-KGB?
Hiyar he ij. Francisi main khoofia agent. He ij berry berry chalaak. Pleej to note hij eyej. Berry berry shifty. He waj phully reshponshibal for breaking of paki officers' taangey. Thousands of pox on him.

Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

I see kuhr in thj forum brevailing against bakistan and mullahs

the evil yyy are daring to call jf17 aj jf17bandar. It ij unaccebtable.
the evil yyy are daring to say bad things about khuspoo ,. It ij unaccebtable.
the evil yyy are maging abuse af Mika'eel jamalicon-al 72-pedophile this ij unaccebtable .
the evil yyy are bosting nude (half) bichar af bomen in bakistan by botoshobbing this ij again unaccebtable.
all this Haraam ij unaccebtable, there ij so much in-sult in this dhaga of the al-benis, bhich waj there to teach young mujahid ,haj turned aj evil yyy blaygrund.
Therefore in the name af mullah Nayakuddin ...... JIIIIIIHAAAAAAAD
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

AjayKK wrote:Diyar Editar and readers,

But in reality he ij the son of Jinnah’s niece.
Now blij to tell, if Jinnah's niece's son ij his grandson, what is thij relashinship, hain
Mujahid AjayKK-Al-Questioni

The secret of this relationship is hidden in the Bakistani National Treasures- Book of Jinnah's Secrets. The secret will be revealed onlee on obtaining Shahadat.. :lol:
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

Rakkit fuel peing transported to the musharaff of Rakkit mard
AllahoAkbar! Thij eej a bicchar oph a great Bakistani historic isbeshialty. Have u seen the TV ebisode pie Benn-e-Hill titled:
Those Who Built the British Empire
, hain?

The burpass oph transborting that biss oph the Siachen glacier is to give Jarnail Jelalduddin Khilji his aphternoon shot oph "ZamZam on Da Rocks"
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

anupmisra wrote: Hiyar he ij. Francisi main khoofia agent. He ij berry berry chalaak. Pleej to note hij eyej. Berry berry shifty. He waj phully reshponshibal for breaking of paki officers' taangey. Thousands of pox on him.
Diyar Anusullah pin Misr

you are karrackt. theej eej same khatarnak jasoos who dubaoed the "rainbow warrior" jahaz-e-hara-peace (Greenpeace) in auckland harbour for protesting about firangi hasina atim bum in bikini atoll. the eyes are very shifty, you shufti? that eej why he waj chosen to dubao tangey of dubi-jernails. i heard that just before the taangey were toot'ed, he was heard to say "your abba was a hamster, and your ammi smelt of khushboo's berries". what eej naat klear ij role of taller than ocean sidekick kato in this whole prajej? are our deeper than karakorum dost's doing daable maamlette?

yours sochingly
Lalpraf
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lalmohan wrote:
anupmisra wrote: Hiyar he ij.
Diyar Anusullah pin Misr

what eej naat klear ij role of taller than ocean sidekick kato in this whole prajej? are our deeper than karakorum dost's doing daable maamlette?

yours sochingly
Lalpraf
Diyar Lalmullah bin Kursi,

Kato waj japani. Our dosti with our karakoram dosts ij atoot. It ij deeper than the ocean next to Gwadar. It ij taller than karakoram (bell, ju knew that). Our dosti is also pakier than paki. Bee are bhai-bhai. Sharam on ju far shuggeshting otherwise.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

ever since phoonk sundari left led rips, i haven't been able to trust the karakoram friends.
have you?

pee ess: kato-san was meant to be japani, but the nayak-bina-uddin was in fact taller than oceans
Arun_S
BRF Oldie

Post by Arun_S »

derkonig wrote:
anupmisra wrote:Our nashnal kulchur in full dishplay. Pleej to note modest motormas, mard with klashnikov and ejploding atom bums. We are phully covered.

haraam, haraam,
bliss to notis kufr koat wearing YYY RAW agint ebhen in da bicchar/bainting....bhat haj peecome of bakstan, YYY ebherywhere..

meanbhile rehman malik braises prejident 10%i..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcchrDPsQ7A&NR=1
I pooch:
1. How come IDE Mubarak in front of Mazjid? It should be in front of Shia IDE-gahaa/Imambadaa
2. Why ij Allaha's (PBUH) gate to 72 in Jannat/heaven seems like musharraf -ol into sand dune gateway to hole-ly Arabian sand (see top right of the piccchar)?

I conphujed !! I dont want to go though this hell hole to meet my 72 pearl eyed houries. Abdul prefers La-hore-i goats.

-Haaron al-mijjaili ul-Allahabadi
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Haram iz da dalla wearing Krisytian dress bith Tie shymbolizing kross. Then M&M ( Marvi and Mazari) luuk like jshut returned phrom da yesterdin barade for Homobride in Shaan phrans hiscko. Da man in Kuffar ishtykle sitting iz being brebared for slow Beheading bhile batching da battle between exloding Mushhaaraf and Pakistan in phront of Mosque. Da onlee thing to pooch iz bhy iz the bicture not phacing tobard Holy Harem en Mekka?
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Yeh kohn hain?

1. Rare sighting of brafessor Laluddin emerging from his Kave kama-blex # 69 to dry his phlowing peard? (As the kaffirs say after two much zamzam and herps brafessor peecomes “Randy as a Goat”) joonear moonas alzo say the same to same. I pehchanned him with diphikulty onlee pecause of the lal heena in his peard and preast hair.

Yaa

2. Osama-been-Goatee in mufti, to escabe the hell-e-phire missile gupo of YemeriKhan Breadoruddin!
(hiy yallah nowadins i cant eben eshpell bredatoruddin korrectly in pinglish, let alone english. i sooch i need a bacation in swizerlund of the east) :(( :(( :((
Last edited by BajKhedawal on 30 Jun 2009 04:03, edited 2 times in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

BajKhedawal wrote:Yeh kohn hain?
ya woh kon thi ?
Baharo "Fool" barsao , Muji Mahboob aya hai
Breadtor se Hellfire aya hai .
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Baharon khoon barsao
Musharaff ko Manboob aaya hain

Haraamiyon dal nahin to murg khao

fizzlya dud bum bikhraao
naya Bandarr paint hoke aaya hin
Bandar paint hoke aaya hain
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Bichchar: Jernail Betray-us vijited Ashphuck and declared him to be a prave Mard

hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Great news!!!

Taliban jirga finalise design for burqas of Pakistani Generals. "Shuttle" removed from name for sake of truth

(In related news, the two pakistani Generals accused of blasphemy claims their banner got switched by RAW at the last minute. They were proudly marching on behalf of Pakistan in the "Happy Parade" led by famous Ashfaq Generals from the band Village People)
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Pooch numper 1 - does da Jarnail hape Harneia, making da janaab unkomfertable shifting his mussarraf?
Pooch numper 2 - eej eet portable ef17 joyishtik??(the swell i mean)
Pooch numper 3 - eej eet permanently expanded GUPO hole ???

AoA yand Salams.
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Jawab no 1: Jernail in qwestion has neither - he haj Hydrocele.
Jawab no 2: It eej naat JF-17 joystick, it eej small button of soosai vest.
Jawab no 3: The constipated look on the phace sayj it all
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Jernail Kiyaabhi 's Musharraf iz sitting Pakistan
The Front is Wet bith small incident
Mukhra iz open , he iz asking for water
krying
Amriki Yaar, Hor na Maar
rsharma
BRFite

Post by rsharma »

Dear Jirgha membars, See-niyar Maulaners, LMU prafs, ishtoodents, Mujhahids, Abduls & every nan-kuffar in hiyar, Yesterdin i went to take a stroll outside my kave-kamplex no.667 leaving my peloved Khushpoo no.7 to graze on makhmali ghaas, but when i return, what do i see? I see a bervert Adminullah dish-guised as a Bakistani trying to, trying to, trying to :(( :(( :(( :((
I cant ishpeak, see far jyurselves..

{Bliss do not defame Bakistanis pie such combarijuns to Jarnails, thank u}