Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

Post by chetak »

{chetak, I am getting tired of having to delete your posts to avoid more drastic actions. If you have something pertinent to the topic of this thread, please do post. Otherwise, a choice to NOT post may be wise at this stage. Thx. }
Last edited by enqyoob on 01 Nov 2009 03:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: deleted another OT post.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

{Another OT "religion" post deleted}
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.harpers.org/archive/2009/10/hbc-90006011
An important part of Clinton’s job is public diplomacy, and her remarks in Pakistan this week are just that. A focal relationship is being recast, new points of connection are being defined, and criticisms once only whispered in back corridors are now stated openly. Clinton has made clear that the United States is prepared to dish out serious criticism, and also to receive it in return. Pakistan, at long last, is being treated as a fellow democracy and not as a military dictatorship in waiting. Beyond this, Clinton has forced open again a platform for more peaceful relations between the subcontinent’s two major powers.

No one thinks peace is just around the corner for Pakistan. But we are witnessing the development of a policy that seriously engages its problems.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

From Twitter
More on Talibnisation of Pak. India's focused on hafeez but the men indicted for mumbai attacks are also big catches.

Zaki lakhvi to begin with- both sons militants in J&K, killed in Bandipora action, wife works with Lashkar widows.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Lashkar widows
I presume thats widoes of lashkar turds meeting their 72s. Well, may the tribe of such lashkar widows go forth and multiply. Jai Hor!
vavinash
BRFite

Post by vavinash »

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... ad--il--11

QUETTA: The Secretary of the Board of Intermediate Education in Balochistan, Hamid Mehmood was shot on Saturday, according to sources quoted by DawnNews.

Mehmood was critically wounded in a shooting which took place in one of Quetta’s satellite towns, health sources told DawnNews.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... tung-zj-03

QUETTA: At least two persons have been killed in a firing incident outside Cadet College Mastung, DawnNews reports.

Police say gunmen on motorcycle opened fire on two people standing outside Cadet College Mastung located some fifty kilometers south-west of Quetta. The two persons have been identified as Amjad Maseih and Munawar Maseih.

The two received multiple bullets and succumbed to injuries on their way to civil hospital Mastung.
Roshan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Roshan »

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concluded a turbulent visit to Pakistan on Friday by rejecting Islamabad’s persistent thesis that terrorism could not be contained unless the Kashmir issue was resolved. She basically advised Pakistan to abandon the path of extremism and normalize relations with India using the trade route, without obsessing on disputes.

She also dismissed Pakistan’s charges that New Delhi was engaging in subversive activities in Balochistan, saying ''we just have no evidence to this effect,'' and largely ignored some sulfurous observations about India, including a comment from one female journalist that ''even paranoids have enemies and we have an enemy right across our border.''

But as much as three-day SoS visits are rare, even more unusual was an under-reported three-hour meeting she had with Pakistan’s army chief Pervez Ashfaq Kiyani and the ISI chief, Gen. Shuja Pasha. The meeting came soon after Clinton implicitly accused Pakistan’s military and intelligence services of being in cahoots with terrorists, but it was also an indication who the US thinks can deliver the goods in Pakistan.

sources : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 183767.cms
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

We need to look at US press views of the visit too. TOI is biased and often gives partial picture.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Pakistan ‘hard to believe’ on Al Qaeda: Clinton
‘Al Qaeda has had safe haven in Pakistan since 2002,’ Clinton told senior Pakistani newspaper editors in the country’s cultural capital, Lahore.

‘I find it hard to believe that nobody in your government knows where they are and couldn’t get them if they really wanted to,’ she added.

‘Maybe that’s the case; maybe they’re not gettable. I don’t know... As far as we know, they are in Pakistan,’ she added.
kush
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kush »

{deleted}

Agree. A known devil is better.
{Kush: Sticking head out of an alley and yelling "Me Too!" when the Riot Police are looking for rioters, can be a very bad choice. }
Last edited by enqyoob on 01 Nov 2009 03:23, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Another one with the sudden urge to post because it is on someone else's religion
raghava
BRFite -Trainee

Post by raghava »

vavinash wrote:
QUETTA: At least two persons have been killed in a firing incident outside Cadet College Mastung, DawnNews reports.

Police say gunmen on motorcycle opened fire on two people standing outside Cadet College Mastung located some fifty kilometers south-west of Quetta. The two persons have been identified as Amjad Maseih and Munawar Maseih.
emphasis mine

Pakistani christians -

Is it just a case of personal scores being settled or are christians being targeted in the land of the pure?
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

raghava wrote: or are christians being targeted in the land of the pure?
Does that question even need to be asked? of course the impure will be targeted in the land of the pure.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

From the above link, notice the saffronization . Below a baki Kissing Saffron yantar.
http://www.hizb.org.uk/hizb/who-is-ht/h ... istan.html
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Eric Margolis on radio: On Af-Pak, 911, CIA, Al Qaida etc.

http://dissentradio.com/radio/09_10_29_margolis.mp3
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Chidambaram's 'final warning' to Pak: Stop sending terrorists
ImageIn a very strongly worded speech, Home Minister P Chidambaram has issued what he called a final warning to Pakistan.

Speaking at a public meeting in Madurai, the Home Minister said if Pakistan tries to send terrorists into India again, India would give a crushing response.

"I've been warning Pakistan every time, to not play with us again and to stop with the Mumbai game. I'm warning Pakistan for the last time. If Pakistan attempts to send terrorists into India again, India will not only foil those attempts but also give them a crushing response," said Chidambaram.

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Air India receives terror threat, security increased
ImageAir India has received an e-mail warning of a terror attack after which security around establishments of the national carrier across the country has been beefed up.

"We received an e-mail last week which we passed on to the security agencies concerned. The Bureau of Civil Aviation has also issued an alert. On our part, we are taking all the required security measures," an Air India spokesperson said in Mumbai on Saturday.

The airline had received a similar e-mail in April, threatening to blow up its headquarters at Nariman Point in Mumbai.

enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

I think I'll issue my Final Warning to Paki Terrorists to not target Air India. No "crushing response" as the poojya Mantri PC promises :roll: but just practical common sense. If you try to rush the cockpit in an AI flight, you may get crushed by the not-insignificantly-massive Flight Attendants etc. getting into boxing matches with the crew near and inside the cockpit. Recent news.

The pilots may be SDRE, but I wouldn't bet on the Flt Attendant Mohtermas being that way.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpa ... inionsbox1

Check the Kamment sektion
Mr Capeheart you speak like a true House Negro, shame on you. Your Sec of State showed the worst side of your nation to a very decent Pakistani nation, one of the largest Muslim nations on the planet with one of the most powerful Nuclear weapons and all you can applaud is her ghetto like responses.

Posted by: obeeone | October 30, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

w.r.t TSP, there seems to be a pattern in blow-cold-blow-hot from GOI. MMS blows cold and immediately PC blows hot. This is the second time since the SeS. Talking with TSP could be just "a let us say something soothing to Pakjabis" until the Pakthunistan is formed.

The day uncle concedes AfPak to Talibs the seeds will be sown for Pakthunistan. Obama's administration's moves point to that direction and there will no nukes after that in TSP. Uncle is going thru a series of mental exercises and looking at various permutations/combinations of the map.
Pranay
BRFite

Post by Pranay »

http://south-waziristan-news.newslib.co ... 8-3127855/
The fighting literally hangs from cliffs and rocky promontories. White smoke rises from a village across a deep gorge. The screeching whistle of mortar fire echoes in the expansive valley as troops target militants in a village five miles away. Cobra helicopter gunships buzz overhead. Two weeks into its ambitious ground assault on the Pakistani Taliban's heartlands, the Pakistani army has edged its way east and says it is poised to make fresh gains against the Central Asian and Taliban fighters who are hunkered down in the Kaniguram Valley, faintly visible in the distance.

It was the most that journalists have been able to see of the fighting, which is perhaps Pakistan's sternest test against the Pakistani Taliban and their al-Qaeda allies in South Waziristan. Accompanied by the army, a group of local and foreign journalists were taken by helicopter to the fringes of the fighting on Thursday, where they got a rare glimpse of areas that are notorious for being sanctuaries for al-Qaeda and Pakistan's most dangerous terrorists in recent years.

After three days of what it called fierce fighting, the army seized control of Shelwasti village, on a rocky, largely barren hilltop in the Sherwangai Valley. "We moved in as a battalion at night to take the terrorists by surprise," says Lieut. Colonel Inam Rasheed Tarar. Mud-walled homes divided by narrow alleyways served as the militants' hideouts. A wide-ranging reserve of weaponry, documents, laptop computers and plans for explosive devices put out on display by the army revealed an apparently sophisticated and well-resourced enemy that may have once sheltered leading members of al-Qaeda.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 99#p701099
The story so far
POW!
You hit me once - I'll take it. You hit me again - I'll finish you off
POW!!
What? You hit me again? You will not be able to hit me once more. You will be finished
POW!
Ouch! I will finish you off now. Unless you promise not to hit me again. Worse. I will stop talking to you.
POW!
No more talks. Next time I will hit you back.
POW!
Hitting me will get you nowhere. Only talks will get us anywhere. I will talk to you.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Check out the tail section of the plane.....what a bunch of Hogwash

Do they really claim that?

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt26 ... 8514_b.jpg
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Justification of Terrorism from another from the land of pure

Pakistani Taliban- the India factor
Although terrorism is best thought of as a modern day phenomenon which has affected the whole world but its use as a strong policy option by states is as old as the human acceptance to use violence to affect others is. Ancient records show that Sicarii was the first century Jewish terror group which used to murder their enemies and partners in their crusade to throw out the Roman rulers from Judea. Terrorism’ success also depends on the mass media to create an aura of terror and fear among the target people and its characteristics flow from the international system of nation-states.
During the Swat Operation, Pak army captured huge caches of Indian army used Vickers-Berthier light machine guns, Indian made automatic machine pistols namely GLOCK-17 9mmx19mm, Indian machine guns Heckler & Koch MP5A3 9mmx19mm, Indian made Sterling L2A1 sub-machine guns besides, US made M-249 automatic machine guns, US made Glock pistols, Indian hand-guns, FN Browning GP35 9mmx19mm, Israeli licensed & Indian made UZI 9mmx19mm sub-machine guns and German Walther-P1 pistols. This is the finest military inventory an army can feel proud of and also shows heavy investment of our enemies. In February this year, CNN channel has also reported that more than one-third of all the weapons procured by the US for Afghan government are in fact ‘missing.’ One can now easily understand where they are ‘missing’ and why.

India is spending huge human as well as financial capital in Afghanistan so that it could build a strong base of operations against Pakistan. Officially, there are only four ‘consulates’ and 13 ‘information centres’ but each fake ‘consulate’ has ‘consular offices’ and each ‘information center’ has ‘sub-sections’ and ‘desks.’ In addition, Indian companies working in Afghanistan provide RAW agencies open access to their facilities and offices. While, India has, formally declared, only 14 consulates in Afghanistan, but on ground, they have 107 centers. And, 20 other intelligence units are doing every effort to knock off balance against their perennial enemy, Pakistan. RAW has used similar facilities to do violence in Pakistani cities in the 80s.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

anishns wrote:Check out the tail section of the plane.....what a bunch of Hogwash

The reason why Paki RAPE are not stupid is because these things are done to evoke such reactions from Indians apart from "informing" others about Pakistan. When a nation chooses to use psy-ops at a national level - this sort of picture is one thing that you get.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

So many links to Pakistanis all over the article.

Smaller-Scale Terrorism Plots Pose New and Worrisome Threats, Officials Say
One of the most important figures in this emerging trend is Mr. Kashmiri, the operational commander of Harakat-ul Jihad Islami, a Pakistani terrorist group affiliated with Al Qaeda, whom one American official described as a “nightmare guy” because he was “an operator who could make things happen.”

Mr. Kashmiri, 45, has a long history of waging guerrilla operations. As a Pakistani army trainer of Afghan mujahedeen, he lost an eye battling Russian forces in Afghanistan in the 1980s. Later, while working with Kashmiri militants attacking India, Pakistan’s archenemy, he earned wide renown in Pakistan after escaping from an Indian jail where he was imprisoned for two years.

But Mr. Kashmiri turned against the state after President Pervez Musharraf banned his group after the Sept. 11 attacks. He was arrested four years later in connection with an attempted assassination of Mr. Musharraf in December 2003, but released because of lack of evidence.

After the Pakistani government laid siege to Islamic militants in the Red Mosque in Islamabad in July 2007, Mr. Kashmiri moved his operations to North Waziristan and took up arms with Al Qaeda and the Pakistani Taliban there. He is listed as the fourth-most-wanted man by the Pakistani Ministry of the Interior, according to Pakistani media reports.

American intelligence and counterterrorism officials say Mr. Kashmiri is among the most dangerous militant leaders in Pakistan today because of training skills, commando experience and strategic vision to carry out attacks against Western targets, like the Danish newspaper.

Mr. Brachman said that while militants like Mr. Kashmiri were not under Al Qaeda’s direct control, they were responding to the terrorist organization’s rallying cry to attack the West.

“For years now Al Qaeda has been calling their movement to arms — sowing seeds across the global movement,” Mr. Brachman said. “What is clear, however, is that the seeds are now starting to sprout.”
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Pakistan villagers take up guns, sticks against Taliban
With most of Swat back in the hands of the government after a military operation that drove the Taliban into hiding, thousands of Pakistanis in towns like Kanju have been banding together to form lashkars, or tribal militias, to help keep trouble from coming back.
Lashkars, for centuries a tool for resolving tribal disputes, are supplying a modern-day grass-roots layer of security to manpower-strapped military and police forces. The militias have formed in regions skirting South Waziristan, where Pakistani troops have launched an all-out offensive to crush the Taliban. In Bannu, just outside South Waziristan, tribesmen formed a lashkar after Taliban militants kidnapped students and teachers while they were being bused home from a local college this summer.

Joining a lashkar, though, can mean becoming an immediate target for the Taliban. In an ambush on the Bannu lashkar last month, militants killed seven militia members, including its chief. In the Swat village of Ser Tiligram, a lashkar leader was injured when militants lured him out of his house and then sprayed him with gunfire
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

World Bank asks TSP to by-pass a difficult Parliamant and implement tax-reforms through Presidential Ordinances
The World Bank has advised the government to bypass the parliament and implement taxation reforms through a presidential ordinance, according to a report submitted to the Federal Board of Revenue.

The report of the WB review mission, which has a mandate to review the progress made by the FBR in implementation of its recommendations for tax reforms, said that going to the parliament could result in 'undesired consequences'.

The report said: 'The GoP (government of Pakistan) has some options to follow in order to modify the set of legal instruments that will harmonise procedures and responsibilities and allow the integration of functions irrespective of tax types. One option is to again submit the ordinance for the president’s signature on the next recess of parliament.

'This is a relatively fast journey in the administrative (executive) branch that within four months will require parliament’s ratification.'

The report further said: 'Second option may be to send the package of legal reforms to parliament or include them as part of the budget submission for the next fiscal year. This will significantly delay the implementation of the harmonise procedure, but more importantly may be subject to changes in parliament that might bring undesired consequences.'
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Do I see correctly or does something seem 400% non-halal with that picture on that P3C's tail? I mean exactly what are those 4 figures supposedly doing hain ji? :eek:
This 5000 yrs civilization thing was discussed last year too, when they first painted that P3C tail. Well the fact is that mohan jo daro is in pakistan and so it is natural for them to take owner ship.

Hopefully the fact that pak fauj has put it on that aircraft's tail will mean that some abdul will not blow that civilization's vestiges to smithereens like the talibs did with the bamiyan buddhas. This is pakistan we are talking about - uneducated, islamic fanatic, dimwits form like >95% of that population.
Last edited by Gagan on 01 Nov 2009 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Sometimes, it seems to me that the US is actually doing us all a favor. it is controlling pakistan's fall into anarchy so that there is minimum fall out on the neighbours. Pakistan has long ago crossed that precipice of redeeming itself, its all down hill now.
Their economy is on death row, being kept alive hugely after zia took the baton of running the mujahedeen jihad. Uptil now Saudi Arabia, and the US were funding the pakistanis. The saudis were giving them free oil in return for the N-bum. Apparantly the chinese caught on, and cut a deal with the saudis and now the Chinese get the oil in return for the N-bum umbrella after pakistan got nook noode.

The recent acrimony over the kerry lugar bill actually started before that bill was in the congress, with some American writers talking of the 'sense of entitlement' that the pakistanis felt about what was essentially US aid to that nation. Now Kerry himself had to rub it in when he said that the pakistanis were free to not take that money if they didn't want it. Hillary further rubbed salt on the wound.

Pakistan today just does not export enough to keep itself alive, there is no investment in that nation, this aid money it gets from time to time, is sufficient for a few months worth of essential imports - oil etc. I wonder how that country's government runs things there. The oil companies have stopped supplies to the power generation plants because they haven't been paid for the last few years, there will be even longer power outages there. Their government salaries have stagnated, and even these haven't been paid for months on end (Compare this with India where government salaries virtually doubled in the 6th pay commission). The pakistani rupee continous to fall and is ~85 Rs to the dollar. Yet the pak fauj does not forget to order the AEW aircrafts - they have had to trim that order to 3 aircraft, but such is the demand to satisfy H&D that they are willing to pay for even that.

Pakistan looks like its on its last lap, I'll be surprised if its around after a decade in its present form.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

With all the sound and fury emanating from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan demanding the rejection of the alms bestowed by the Kerry-Lugar Bill, one could be forgiven for believing that that the Islamic Republic is blessed with robust economic circumstances.

As is typical with so much of the behaviour of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan that simply is not the case.

The World Bank reports that the population living in poverty has increased from 33.8% in FY08 to 36.1% in FY09:

62 million people fall below poverty line

Projected growth rates for FY 2009-10 are not going to significantly improve matters:

Next year looks tough for Pakistan - World Bank

So much for the delusions of grandeur held by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan :rotfl: .
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

PC has also spoken in detail about the headley case to the media. he is the designated bad cop it seems. and he is far better at it than the useless shivraj patil or the kindly uncleish S M Krishna. rather than shouting or ranting, his cold measured voice has a chankian ruthless tinge to it.

the a/c pic is a replica of a famous metal figure found in harappa I think. ofcourse it is highly anti-islamic in nature. harappans deserve a good lashing for not being aware islam would invented 3000 years later :mrgreen:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anishns wrote:Check out the tail section of the plane.....what a bunch of Hogwash

Anish, of course, they claim that. They have claimed that India is not a name that belongs to her because it is derived from 'The Indus', a river that 'belongs' to them. Mr. Jinnah was mightily displeased by Bharat appropriating India. They even claim the whole of India and fault the British for handing over the Mughal India to the Hindus in 1947. In their 62 years of existence, they never bothered about the Moen-jo-Daro, Harappan civilizations. These are not part of the History curricula in Pakistan. Pakistan has neglected to maintain other historic pre-Islamic sites such as Taxila, Pushkalawati (present-day Peshawar), and Gandhara. Buddhist rocks were blasted in NWFP as part of obliteration of pre-Islamic history. However, now, they are in the process of 'refurbishing the image of Pakistan', a project that kicks up suddenly and dies equally suddenly, and these civilizations therefore come handy.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

that's the famous bronze dancing girl IIRC.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

PC has also spoken in detail about the headley case to the media. he is the designated bad cop it seems. and he is far better at it than the useless shivraj patil or the kindly uncleish S M Krishna. rather than shouting or ranting, his cold measured voice has a chankian ruthless tinge to it.
Amen. And if its true that the chinis consider the southern maestros like PVNR more chankian than the northern ones (Gujral?), then they would on the defensive too, slightly.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

pvnr was chankian + he didnt talk much at all - that added an extra degree of worry in the enemy as to what was going on in his mind.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Muppalla wrote:In addition, Indian companies working in Afghanistan provide RAW agencies open access to their facilities and offices. While, India has, formally declared, only 14 consulates in Afghanistan, but on ground, they have 107 centers. And, 20 other intelligence units are doing every effort to knock off balance against their perennial enemy, Pakistan. RAW has used similar facilities to do violence in Pakistani cities in the 80s.
How I wish this was 100% errr! 400% true, paying them back in their own coin would be poetic justice :twisted: :twisted:
SSridhar wrote: Anish, of course, they claim that. They have claimed that India is not a name that belongs to her because it is derived from 'The Indus', a river that 'belongs' to them. Mr. Jinnah was mightily displeased by Bharat appropriating India. They even claim the whole of India and fault the British for handing over the Mughal India to the Hindus in 1947. In their 62 years of existence, they never bothered about the Moen-jo-Daro, Harappan civilizations. These are not part of the History curricula in Pakistan. Pakistan has neglected to maintain other historic pre-Islamic sites such as Taxila, Pushkalawati (present-day Peshawar), and Gandhara. Buddhist rocks were blasted in NWFP as part of obliteration of pre-Islamic history. However, now, they are in the process of 'refurbishing the image of Pakistan', a project that kicks up suddenly and dies equally suddenly, and these civilizations therefore come handy.
SSridharji, well you have to give credit where its due.
They certainly do one hell of a paint job :wink: :wink:
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

The ultimate chankian SDRE - can anyone tell what he is thinking?!

Atleast give the pakis credit for using a different colour than green for their painting. :mrgreen:
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Cartoon

If you go to pakalert.wordpress.com, you can see pictures of the uncircumcized fighters, the weapons and all :)

Dawn
The seized explosives were put on display at the DJ College Ground. The inscription on the two white plastic bags containing about 100 kilos of potassium chlorate, read: ‘Manufactured by Vaigai Industries, Karaikal, India’.

The remaining 50 kilos of explosive material was packed in two small aluminium boxes.
No wonder there is a potassium chlorate shortage in India!
VELLORE: The Tamil Nadu government has arranged for supply of potassium chlorate – the main raw material for the match industry – through six match cluster special purpose vehicles (SPVs) in the State, in order to enable the match manufacturing units to tide over the crisis arising out of the non-availability of the raw material on account of the closure of the potassium chlorate factories in Karaikal, which were the only source of supply in India.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Pak's "rapist on the run"!
Pakistani rapist on the run after escaping from High Commission
A failed asylum seeker serving a nine-year jail sentence for raping two prostitutes was on the run after fleeing from the Pakistan High Commission in London.

By Ian Johnston
Published: 8:04PM GMT 31 Oct 2009

Imtiaz Hussain, 44, who police described as “very dangerous”, was visiting the Commission in Lowndes Square, south-west London, in connection with his forthcoming deportation when he escaped.

Police said Hussain managed to get away from the immigration officials escorting him and leave the building at about 2.35pm. He was last seen running along Sloane Square.

Data sharing deal to check on asylum seekers and foreign criminalsHussain is currently supposed to be serving a prison sentence in the north of England having been convicted of rape and false imprisonment.

Detective Chief Inspector Brent Lancaster, of Metropolitan Police, said: “This individual is believed to very dangerous and we need to apprehend him as soon as possible.

“If anyone sees him, please don’t approach him, but call alert police immediately.”

Police said they were making “numerous inquiries” in an attempt to trace Hussain and had alerted Derbyshire Constabulary, as he used to live in that area.

In May, Derby Crown Court heard Hussain had threatened the two women with a knife and hit them when they initially refused to do what he wanted.

Judge David Pugsley said: “You have perpetrated two rapes in circumstances which were horrific.”

Hussain is described as around 5ft 5ins, of medium to chubby build, with dark cropped hair, and was wearing a blue T-shirt, blue jeans and white trainers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ssion.html
TelegraphNews