Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - November 06, 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - November 06, 2009

Postby MurthyB » 13 Dec 2009 01:49

On one of the defdumb forums, the strikes are hitting pretty close: bro-in-law, nephew, cousin's husband etc all dispatched to the 72. On the other defdumb, one prolific hater seems to have disappeared. Another hater still writes, but differently then he used to. Maybe he's also gone and his cousin has taken his place. There's a cretin who comments on the online.wsj site on puke related stories including the latest on the darwin-5. He could be a RAW agent :mrgreen: , or real, hard to say. That guy definitely needs to be watched if real: seems to have a major major misunderstanding of the pissful religion he is a pious practioner of.

Major Misunderstander aka paki named Abdul Wajeed

Abdul Wajeed's Comments
.Story: Students Linked to al Qaeda (1 day ago)
Comment: Innocent Muslims being victimised by the terrorist regime in Washington DC and their lackeys in Islamabad. Shameful!

Islam and Muslims shall triumph and the whole world will be at our feet!

Allahu akbar!

.Story: Terror Suspect Failed a Test (2 days ago)
Comment: Do not DARE to talk about East Pakistan! I was part of the Operation Searchlight in 1971 to keep the Pakistani nation together, but these filthy Bengalis refused to yield. I myself tortured and killed many of these loathsome creatures, but they would not budge.

One day East Pakistan will once again become part of Pakistan! :rotfl:

Allahu akbar!

sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Postby sanjaykumar » 13 Dec 2009 01:50

America is the villain de jour, India is the existential enemy. Pakistanis know that they are the anti-India. Any accommodation with India will lead to annihilation of Pakistan. Their elites will never allow less than a threatening mindspace to India.

America is a bird of passage.

Charlie
BRFite

Postby Charlie » 13 Dec 2009 03:11

Nayak wrote:Pakistan should explore Maldives for exports: Maldives HC

http://dailymailnews.com/1209/13/CityPa ... Pages9.php

ISLAMABAD—Maldives meets most of its needs through imports and this situation offers Pakistani businessmen a good opportunity of enhancing exports by increasing contacts with their Maldivian counterparts. This was said by Miss Aishath Shehnaz Adam, High Commissioner of the Republic of Maldives during her visit to Islamabad Chamber of Commerce.

She said Maldives economy is regarded exemplary in the region as it has shown growth at an average of over 10 percent during the past two decades, which should be a source of encouragement for investors. She said Maldives always welcomes foreign investment andPakistan investors should accelerate efforts to explore Maldives for investment opportunities.

She said tourism is the main industry of Maldives’s economy as about 700,000 visitors annually visit this country of islands and added that both countries could reap benefits by increasing bilateral cooperation in this area.

Aishath Shehnaz said 100 percent of population of Maldives is Muslims which provides an additional advantage to strengthen bilateral trade and economic relations between Pakistan and Maldives.

Zahid Maqbool said Pakistan provides quality education at very low cost than Western & European countries and desired that Maldivian students should come to Pakistan for higher studies, which will bring both countries further closer in different spheres of life.

—Agencies :eek: :eek: :eek:

There was an interview last month of Maldivian minister/ambassador in one of the Indian news channels. He was lamenting that many of Maldivian students who go to Pakistan have joined Taleban to fight against Americans. So this statement "Maldivian students should come to Pakistan for higher studies, which will bring both countries further closer in different spheres of life" really means IT education.

Also
Maldives should accede to Pakistan:: Moin Ansari

amdavadi
BRFite

Postby amdavadi » 13 Dec 2009 03:19

Rupeenews is a propaganda site. I dont know why we dont restrict links to propaganda sites like we do to other paki forms.
Moin Ansari runs the website out of NJ.
Last edited by amdavadi on 13 Dec 2009 03:23, edited 1 time in total.

Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Postby Mahendra » 13 Dec 2009 03:22

Nayak wrote:
Damn, I have tried multiple times to infiltrate the forum to conduct some undercover burkha ops, but buggers have stopped registration of new members.

Nayak mama
I am sure my 4'th cousin can arrange a fake passport as long as you don't go overboard and get it confiscated

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 13 Dec 2009 04:11

I should'nt be saying this but, the GOI must step up on 2 fronts on our Island areas of influence. Minicoy and Maldives. I know both places very well, and have visited them. They have 100% muslim populations and the people essentially are friendly and simple. While Maldives is a separate country, Minicoy is very much Indian, yet it's more hardline than Maldive and 100% muslim. No alcohol and stuff, it's got easy services to and fro Cochin and little to nil monitoring from the IN/ CG. If you have the time look at Minicoy on Google..i stayed at the only good Hotel at the other end. It's a shanty town complete. No proper hospital, nothing. It's got white sand beaches, plenty tuna, and beautiful weather. Yet there is a lot of Islamist influence creeping in.

Damn, I have tried multiple times to infiltrate the forum to conduct some undercover burkha ops, but buggers have stopped registration of new members.

On another front, i'd like to comment on this statement. Why..???? Does any Indian with an iota of shame even post on that filthy, racist, casteist, Jihadi site? I see some Indians all of them naive, everyone who posts capable of being a convert...simply because they are capable of taking that abuse. One cannot survive on that forum as an Indian, without having to take filthy abuse in the name of one's mother, father, sister, religion,caste, color and fake distorted history. I only read deff and dumb and never wanted to post anything there. But that is the Paki Psyche. The way they think is the way the PA, ISI and Gilani think.

Look at a guy called Vijay Tripoli, dunno who he is, but they way they have abused him and humilated him in that forum made me boil. If anyone did that or a similar thing to me, i'd search out and possibly kiss them. He has posted for years and they ban him and the joker keeps coming back for more abuse and shame. These are the Indians that will sell out at some stage..and at some level of pressure. Every Indian that posts on Deff must be kept a tab on.

Ultimate irony is that, at the end of the day, after discovering so much hatred in these souls, so much filth and falsehood in their hearts, so little love for anything SDRE human, i learned. Deff and dumb must be quoted here openly with links to the filth and hate. The WKKs and Mahesh Bhatts must register and post there. Not people who are and want to be part of the BRF family.

JMT/

Naidu
BRFite

Postby Naidu » 13 Dec 2009 04:27

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/13/world ... ai.html?hp

Thais Seize Plane Carrying Weapons From North Korea

BANGKOK — A cargo aircraft flying from North Korea and carrying tons of weapons was seized Saturday by Thai authorities who detained the plane’s crew members, Thai officials said.

The aircraft was bound for a country in “South Asia,” said Panitan Wattanayagorn, a government spokesman. The five-member crew carried passports from Eastern European countries, he said.

Anybody taking bets on how soon 'country in "South Asia"' will be confirmed as Pakistan?
:roll:

NRao
BRF Oldie

Postby NRao » 13 Dec 2009 04:32

Mullah Omar, while heading Afghanistan, lived in a posh place.

Now:

***** films seized from Taliban jihadi hideout

Taliban, Pakis, ........................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Postby Amber G. » 13 Dec 2009 04:54

Since no one has posted this image with Zardari's OpEd piece, I thnk I will post it with No comments:
Courtsey: NY times:

Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Postby Amber G. » 13 Dec 2009 05:06

Naidu wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/13/world/asia/13thai.html?hp

Thais Seize Plane Carrying Weapons From North Korea

Anybody taking bets on how soon 'country in "South Asia"' will be confirmed as Pakistan?
:roll:

Actually Thai official's was quote as saying: (in BBC story and in others)
It came from North Korea and was heading for somewhere in South Asia, probably Pakistan

MSNBC story had word "Pakistan" in its headline (with Probably in quotes :) )
U.S. sought intervention, Pakistan 'probably' was destination

(Load BTW was reported as: "aound 40 tons of weapons including rocket-propelled grenades and missiles"
(and not the oil-drilling equipments)

Vivek_A
BRFite

Postby Vivek_A » 13 Dec 2009 05:23

Shrill's rag is getting whackier by the day...I'll bet shrill checks for blackwater under her bed before she sleeps.

Americans continue mocking Pakistani law

LAHORE – Security agencies have arrested four Cobra operatives :D , suspected to be linked with notorious American spy agency Blackwater, while they were trying to force their entry into Lahore Cantonment on Saturday.
Well-placed sources disclosed to TheNation that the security personnel recovered lethal weapons including AK-47 rifles and spy gadgets from their possession at a checkpost near Sherpao Bridge.
The law-enforcement agencies had been put on high alert across the provincial metropolis and armed patrolling had been intensified, following the twin suicide terrorist attacks at Moon Market last week, which had killed over 50 people.
Sources claimed that the alleged arrested members of the notorious spy agency were taken to some unknown place for further interrogation after they failed to produce necessary documents and the purpose of entering into the most sensitive area in the City.
Some foreigners have taken residential apartments on rent in Cantonment area and the search operation is underway to keep a check on their activities, the sources added.
According to details, security agency personnel intercepted a suspected vehicle near Sherpao Bridge. Four persons apparently foreigners were inside the four-wheeler.
‘The suspects did not allow snap-checking as the security personnel had asked them to prove their identity and show other documents.’
The sources further revealed that the suspects started arguing with the law-enforcing agency officials as more security officials reached the spot soon after the incident.
The security officials also recovered lethal weapons including AK-47 rifles and spy devices like surveillance cameras, laptops and other equipment from their possession.
A police official, requesting his name not be mentioned, confirmed that the security officials had intercepted the suspected vehicle at Sherpao Bridge during routine checking. However, he did not mention further details regarding the recovery of lethal weapons.
Another police official said that the vehicle was released later on the intervention of federal government.

Vivek_A
BRFite

Postby Vivek_A » 13 Dec 2009 05:29

The nutty nation gets nuttier and nuttier..I'm beginning to Monica was the sane one at this rag..

White is right
Published: December 13, 2009

JALEES HAZIR
Last week, the citizens of Lahore got a direct dose of lawlessness being perpetrated by the American diplomatic mission in Pakistan. In two separate incidents, its Lahore consulate sent out the clear message that those declared as its staff members were above the law. Similar incidents had been reported from Islamabad and Peshawar earlier, where the American embassy or consulate had come to the rescue of individuals that were caught flouting the law of the land. While this badmash attitude is expected from the Americans considering what they are doing all over the world, the most unfortunate aspect of these incidents is the abject subservience of the governments in Lahore and Islamabad.
The message being sent out to the law-enforcing agencies is that anyone white should be allowed immunity from any scrutiny and allowed to whiz through nakas: at best a verbal declaration of being an American diplomat, arrogantly barked out from the vehicle's tinted-glass window, rolled down an inch, should be enough. The police should not ask any questions or demand any documents for the vehicle even if it does not have a diplomatic number plate. It should not ask those riding these vehicles to prove their identity. The police should just see the white colour of the claimant's skin and believe him. The kind of immunity the Americans seem to be pushing for is extremely dangerous for Pakistani citizens and absolutely unacceptable.
What has been reported about incidents of American badmashi in our cities is alarming. Individuals eventually claimed as diplomatic staff have been found travelling in vehicles with fake number plates, carrying arms without licenses and breaking nakas. They usually have no documents to prove their identity, have been found photographing sensitive locations on some occasions and have refused to so much as roll down their tinted-glass windows on others. The common factor in all these incidents is that they have always gotten away with such unlawful activity through the intervention of the American embassy or consulates and high-ups in our very own government.

pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Postby pgbhat » 13 Dec 2009 07:19

No headway a year after ---- Tariq Osman Hyder
Is another Mumbai possible? Despite best efforts by both countries no guarantee can be given. The only certainty is that the continued bilateral deadlock encourages and strengthens extremist elements in both countries. Twice recently India has declared imminent terrorist threats from Pakistan, but when asked to share that information to enable Pakistan to check or counter these, it has refused.

If another Mumbai occurs — indigenous or otherwise — the added danger is that India may point the finger at Pakistan and use it as an excuse for adventurism. Economically resurgent and most favoured by America and the West, India now rides very high. It behaves as if Pakistan is now down and out, a miscalculation as Pakistan may be down but cannot be counted out.

It certainly needs to keep tackling terrorism robustly and work for internal political stability, which is an overarching priority. But Pakistan possesses a resilient population, the foundations of a democratic order, capable armed forces and nuclear assets, which would make any adventurism a grave mistake.

India, the larger country, should take the initiative for restarting the peace process to provide an environment for better relations, dispute settlement and real-time counter-terrorism information sharing, which would be the best option for averting another Mumbai. India has to decide.

The writer was Pakistan’s first head of delegation to the Joint Anti-Terrorism Mechanism with India.

They keep repeating the same old threats, asking India to be magnanimous. :((

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Postby Gagan » 13 Dec 2009 08:08

Mahendra wrote:
Nayak wrote:

Nayak mama
I am sure my 4'th cousin can arrange a fake passport as long as you don't go overboard and get it confiscated

Ya,
Don't get into any serious military discussions there. A topic similar to 'Love and Marriage Nukkad and Animal Husbandry' should allow one to win the hearts and minds there with ease.
:P

arun
BRF Oldie

Postby arun » 13 Dec 2009 08:41

archan wrote:
arun wrote:

arun, could you contact my 4th cousin at XXXXXXXXXX ? thanks.

Archan,

Done.

Malayappan
BRFite

Postby Malayappan » 13 Dec 2009 08:44

The paki who never knew too much shows surprise -
Sargodha arrests
What is profoundly unsettling is that these men apparently chose to come here and offer themselves for whatever purpose. Nobody forced them, they were not recruited by any terrorist organisation and were acting independently as far as may be ascertained today. If we can attract young American Muslims to come here and seek to engage in terrorist activity, then we may be certain that we attract young British, or French, or German or any other nationality. There is a vast global pool of the disaffected and for some Pakistan appears to be the destination.

"Disaffected of the world, come one and all! We offer thee succour and death!" - the new paki motto / punchline!

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 13 Dec 2009 09:02

Vivek_A wrote:The nutty nation gets nuttier and nuttier..I'm beginning to Monica was the sane one at this rag..

White is right

We white is right black is wrong. That is why Pakis are right and India s wrong. No?

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 13 Dec 2009 09:04

Malayappan wrote:The paki who never knew too much shows surprise -
Sargodha arrests
What is profoundly unsettling is that these men apparently chose to come here and offer themselves for whatever purpose. Nobody forced them, they were not recruited by any terrorist organisation and were acting independently as far as may be ascertained today. If we can attract young American Muslims to come here and seek to engage in terrorist activity, then we may be certain that we attract young British, or French, or German or any other nationality. There is a vast global pool of the disaffected and for some Pakistan appears to be the destination.

"Disaffected of the world, come one and all! We offer thee succour and death!" - the new paki motto / punchline!

er - elephant in the room being ignored. Islam and a sense of grievance being indoctrinated into Muslims of Pakistani origin.

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Postby anupmisra » 13 Dec 2009 09:25

Here's a howler from that far-sighted visionary:

they would carry Pakistani passports and would be able to travel to Pakistan.
, and, thereby, these paki-passport carrying ex-Maldivians would be honored and welcomed all over the world just like their paki brothers-in-arms.

Nayak
BRF Oldie

Postby Nayak » 13 Dec 2009 09:41

Pak Air Force set to get mid-air re-fuellers

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/a ... rent_id=23

Pakistan will be receiving first plane of the batch towards the end of this month from Ukraine. The Ukrainian government has informed Pakistan about start of supply of the sophisticated planes. The sources said that the transport-cum-air fueller plane belongs to the Soviet technology generation and proved most efficient in the service.

Nayak
BRF Oldie

Postby Nayak » 13 Dec 2009 09:43

Pakistanis most likely to be denied UK visas

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 009_pg7_27

LAHORE: Pakistanis are more likely to be turned down for visas to visit the UK than any other nationals, according to British Home Office statistics obtained by the BBC.

The figures showed some 41 percent of applications for family visitor visas from Pakistan were rejected in the last year. Bangladeshis were the second least successful with a refusal rate of 31 percent but the figure for India was just 14 percent.Sarah Teather, Liberal Democratic MP for Brent East, blames discrimination by the Home Office, but the government denies this. Tougher controls are thought by some people to be due to growing controversy over immigration, and fears visitors are staying beyond their visa and disappearing into the UK. daily times monitor

Nayak
BRF Oldie

Postby Nayak » 13 Dec 2009 09:46

Pak raises more bunkers along border

http://www.timesnow.tv/Pak-raises-more- ... 334116.cms

A ceasefire may be in force between India and Pakistan along International Border, but it seems that has not stopped Pakistan from building as many as 19 new fortified concrete bunkers and 39 observation towers along the border till November this year.

What bothers New Delhi more is the fact that these new bunkers are not what Islamabad calls defensive bunkers to fend of the Taliban.

Nayak
BRF Oldie

Postby Nayak » 13 Dec 2009 09:49

MP Sarah Teather said the government must look into as to why so many Pakistanis were being rejected visas by Britain.

“Why is it so high in comparison with other countries? Is this bad practice? It does look on the face of it as though it’s blatant discrimination against Pakistanis. It’s as if they’ve decided that all Pakistanis are going to overstay and as a consequence are refusing their visas,” The Nation quoted Teather, as saying.

amit
BRF Oldie

Postby amit » 13 Dec 2009 09:52

There’s a method to their madness

It seems some realisation is dawning in the right places.

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Postby anupmisra » 13 Dec 2009 09:54

Nut job Porki making up stuff
William James (1842-1910) The father of modern Psychology "There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it."

The news that someone deliberately caused a leak in an Indian nuclear plant and diverted tritium into a water cooler is most disturbing. It should be remembered that (1) a fundamentalist regime in India started the nuclear race in the subcontinent. Now it is evident that India, with its (2) 836 million desperately poor people living on (3) only forty cents a day, is at (4) risk of having its nuclear arsenal being taken over by Naxalites and other terrorists. Something needs to be done urgently to (5) save India's weapons of mass destruction from being misused.

Shakir Lakhani

Karachi

Sounds like Lakhani Mian is Zaid Hamid (pbuh) in mufti.

archan
Forum Moderator

Postby archan » 13 Dec 2009 09:54

Nayak wrote:Pak raises more bunkers along border

http://www.timesnow.tv/Pak-raises-more- ... 334116.cms

A ceasefire may be in force between India and Pakistan along International Border, but it seems that has not stopped Pakistan from building as many as 19 new fortified concrete bunkers and 39 observation towers along the border till November this year.

What bothers New Delhi more is the fact that these new bunkers are not what Islamabad calls defensive bunkers to fend of the Taliban.

Would be nice to see what, if anything has New Delhi been doing in the same time period, if it is published somewhere. Let us spare the readers any rants of sell out though.

Prem
BRF Oldie

Postby Prem » 13 Dec 2009 10:04

Obama and Afghanistan
By A.Gadha. Noorani ( Doing naked cheerleading for Umma Birathers known for Pure Islam)

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... stan-zj-08

This brings us to the fundamental flaw and the state of denial which he shares with the American establishment. His identification of ‘the enemy’ is wrong. He equates the Taliban with Al Qaeda. He has also failed dismally to capture the mood of the people of Afghanistan. ‘Unlike Vietnam, we are not facing a broad-based popular insurgency.’

It is dangerous to base assessments on analogies. No two cases are identical. In Vietnam there was an organised insurgency. In Afghanistan there is deep alienation which fuels and sustains militancy.

Prem
BRF Oldie

Postby Prem » 13 Dec 2009 10:09

Girl sold in open auction

JACOBABAD – A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday.
Azizan, daughter of late Allah Bux Bhutto, was divorced on the allegation of Karo-kari some time back. She is stated to be mother of two children and was residing with her brother who held the open auction for her ‘sale’ at village Badani Bhutto.
A large number of villagers showed interest in the auction that started with Rs50,000 and ended at Rs270,000. Bilawal Bhutto, 50, of the same village purchased her for the said amount. Initially he paid Rs210,000 for the girl.
Maulana Azizullah Bhutto performed their nikah later.
It is irony of the situation that no one condemned the inhuman act. The groom will take the bride to his house after paying the rest of the amount. The auction money was distributed equally among all the brothers of the girl.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news- ... en-auction

Avinash R
BRFite

Postby Avinash R » 13 Dec 2009 10:20

Nayak wrote:Pakistan should explore Maldives for exports: Maldives HC

dailymailnews.com

Zahid Maqbool said Pakistan provides quality education at very low cost than Western & European countries and desired that Maldivian students should come to Pakistan for higher studies, which will bring both countries further closer in different spheres of life.

—Agencies :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dailymailnews is a pureland site which is usually filled with fake stories, like the abusive article on BSF women's wing.

And if this news is indeed true then Binori madrassa welcomes new recruit for a explosive future.

arun
BRF Oldie

Postby arun » 13 Dec 2009 10:20

The hypocrisy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on full display.

It is halal for Muslims to demolish other Muslim’s houses as an act of punishment in Bajaur:

Four houses of Bajaur militants destroyed

Sunday, December 13, 2009
Our correspondent

KHAR: The security forces dynamited and torched four houses of suspected insurgents …………………..

The News

On the other hand, going by the press release of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s Mission to the UN dated July 27, 2009, it is haraam for Jews to demolish houses of Muslims as an act of punishment in East Jerusalem.:

Given its serious implications for the peace process, the international community is right in calling on Israel …………………… to refrain from provocative actions in East Jerusalem, including home demolition and evictions.

Pak UN Mission

Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Postby Chandragupta » 13 Dec 2009 10:54

harbans wrote:
On another front, i'd like to comment on this statement. Why..???? Does any Indian with an iota of shame even post on that filthy, racist, casteist, Jihadi site? I see some Indians all of them naive, everyone who posts capable of being a convert...simply because they are capable of taking that abuse. One cannot survive on that forum as an Indian, without having to take filthy abuse in the name of one's mother, father, sister, religion,caste, color and fake distorted history. I only read deff and dumb and never wanted to post anything there. But that is the Paki Psyche. The way they think is the way the PA, ISI and Gilani think.

Look at a guy called Vijay Tripoli, dunno who he is, but they way they have abused him and humilated him in that forum made me boil. If anyone did that or a similar thing to me, i'd search out and possibly kiss them. He has posted for years and they ban him and the joker keeps coming back for more abuse and shame. These are the Indians that will sell out at some stage..and at some level of pressure. Every Indian that posts on Deff must be kept a tab on.

Ultimate irony is that, at the end of the day, after discovering so much hatred in these souls, so much filth and falsehood in their hearts, so little love for anything SDRE human, i learned. Deff and dumb must be quoted here openly with links to the filth and hate. The WKKs and Mahesh Bhatts must register and post there. Not people who are and want to be part of the BRF family.

JMT/

You should be thanking them instead! I used to feel the same earlier, that why do these ***edit**s do so much of Paki ass licking?! But as long as it helps to keep alive the Paki idea of 1 Muslim = 10 baniya Hindus, and of that of being the martial race etc etc, its only helping us, not them. I say we must encourage more WKKs to post on deaf and dumb. :mrgreen:
Last edited by archan on 13 Dec 2009 11:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Lets keep it clean.

Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Postby Chandragupta » 13 Dec 2009 11:01

Mahendra wrote:
Nayak wrote:

Nayak mama

I also have a spare passport, if someone needs it desperately enough. :lol: Of course, proper care shall be taken while boarding & in-flight.

Raju

Postby Raju » 13 Dec 2009 11:02

yes Chandragupta, you have the right idea. If someone refuses to see the error in their ways, then push them along that way and encourage them to run along that road even faster so that you 'use' them to your advantage. Ofcourse everybody has their own uses.

even chankiaa would agree with that.

arun
BRF Oldie

Postby arun » 13 Dec 2009 11:25

Prem wrote:Girl sold in open auction

JACOBABAD – A 20-year-old girl was auctioned at village Badani Bhutto of Taluka Kashmore in consideration of Rs2,70,000 on Saturday. ........................

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news- ... en-auction

I would have expected to have seen a mention that Human Rights / Gender Rights organisation’s, if not the Police are busy investigating this act but there is none such :
Last edited by arun on 13 Dec 2009 11:49, edited 1 time in total.

Hiten
BRFite

Postby Hiten » 13 Dec 2009 11:27

NRao wrote:***** films seized from Taliban jihadi hideout

Taliban, Pakis, ........................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a conspiracy to defame the devout - pakistan govt did not even show any video of the seizure unlike the devout who did.

In fact, these ashleel films were the same films captured by the devout from the napak pakistani army officers who were ordered by the cia/musad/raw-sponsered govt to kill the devout.

The devout were merely holding on to them [& possibly studying them (purely for academic reason, of course) to further strengthen their argument why such material is haraam] for safe-keeping least the less-devout [on way to becoming most devout] accidentally stumble upon them and thus get diverted from the path of becoming a "full devout".

Pattom
BRFite -Trainee

Postby Pattom » 13 Dec 2009 11:38

Just out of curiosity, do you think there is any significance to the fact that US ambassadors to Pakistan have mostly been women after September 11, 2001 (the ambassadors were all men before then)?

Anne W. Patterson: 2007-Present
    Ryan C. Crocker: 2004-2007
    Nancy Powell: 2002-2004
    Wendy J. Chamberlin: September 13, 2001-2002

It must be so humiliating for those tall, fair, tight asses to be put in their place by women in fashionably low-cut blouses and knee-length skirts. Ouch!

arun
BRF Oldie

Postby arun » 13 Dec 2009 12:11

Just this week, Wednesday in fact, the top brass of MOL were showering praises on the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s investment climate:

Thursday, December 10, 2009

‘Pakistan has attractive, competitive investment environment’

LAHORE: Pakistan has a very attractive and competitive investment environment along with vast potential in an oil and gas sector that protects the interests of all stakeholders, MOL Group Chief Executive Officer Gygory Mosonyi and Executive Vice President Zoltan Aldolt said on Wednesday. ……………………

Daily Times

One now wonders what the same MOL top brass will have to say about their assets in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan being sequestered by armed men:

Ex-MNA, armed supporters take over gas wells

Dawn Report
Sunday, 13 Dec, 2009

ISLAMABAD: A group of locals, led by former MMA legislator Shah Abdul Aziz, have taken hold of two wells at the Manzalai gas field, creating a shortfall of around 150mmcfd for Sui Northern Gas Pipelines (SNGPL).

Sources in the petroleum ministry said that the armed people, who identified themselves as ‘Khattak Itehad’, had taken control of Manzalai 2 and Manzalai 7 wells, operated by a Hungarian company, MOL. …………………….

Earlier talking to Dawn, the managing director of MOL, Janos Feher, had said that the operation in Tal was one of the greatest successes of MOL in the international upstream sector. He had said that Manzalai field had one of the largest gas reserves in northern Pakistan at 1.88 trillion cubic feet. ……………………..

Dawn

Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Postby Yogi_G » 13 Dec 2009 12:17

Pattom wrote:Just out of curiosity, do you think there is any significance to the fact that US ambassadors to Pakistan have mostly been women after September 11, 2001 (the ambassadors were all men before then)?

Anne W. Patterson: 2007-Present
    Ryan C. Crocker: 2004-2007
    Nancy Powell: 2002-2004
    Wendy J. Chamberlin: September 13, 2001-2002

It must be so humiliating for those tall, fair, tight asses to be put in their place by women in fashionably low-cut blouses and knee-length skirts. Ouch!

Reminded me of this :twisted:

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 13 Dec 2009 13:35

http://sify.com/news/20-yr-old-girl-auc ... dgdaf.html

In a shameful and bizarre incident, a 20-year-old girl was sold in an open auction for 2,70,000 rupees in Badani Bhutto village here.

Return to “Trash Can Archive”