Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by Anujan »

http://www.thenews.com.pk/08-10-2010/lahore/8836.htm

Why doej the headline say "Nashun has not forgiven Musharraf's musharraf" ? What did musharraf's musharraf do in Pakistan?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Anujan wrote:http://www.thenews.com.pk/08-10-2010/lahore/8836.htm

Why doej the headline say "Nashun has not forgiven Musharraf's musharraf" ? What did musharraf's musharraf do in Pakistan?
Tauba tera jalwaa..tauba tera pyaar..tera emotional atyaachaar! :rotfl:
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

NSN (Dekhonomoney Desk): Under pressure from international lenders, the government is likely to peg gas prices to the BTU value of oil soon. The move will increase gas prices for all types of consumers by an alarming 500 per cent from the current average sale price of Rs320 to about Rs1,600 per million BTU.

According to sources in the ministry of petroleum and natural resources, the IMF, World Bank and ADB are pressing the government to make British Thermal Unit of oil a benchmark for gas prices and the government,

“Addition of each rupee to the price encourages self made pindichaana gas production and fragarant envoirment in Bakistan."

It is said the government should also realise that the impact would not only be limited to gas price for domestic and industrial consumers. It will include pindigenous Chaana production, which is glorious NEWS for Chaana Farmers.

This is NSN frgraantally reporting.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Anujan wrote::shock: The Moojahid in phront, ij he doing what I think he ij doing?

Drrinking betrol leeking phrom tankur throo hij mijjile ???
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

^^^ rebharj ojmojij?!??!?!?
only TFTA mijjiles can do this, take that you kaffirs!
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

Very kush khabar. Phrom the CWG 2010 khel bakistan ij still unpeatable. Bakistan haj 1 silver meedle while pangladesh haj 2 branz meedles. 1 bakistan silver medlee ij equal to kufar bhartiya 20 sona meedles onlee. The ekwashcun haj been upgraded phrom 1 baki = dus SDRE, to the naiya ekwaschun 1 baki = 20 SDRE yindoos.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Bhaat! Bhaat are theje paki mard-e-momin doing with their unmenshunables bhile the band ij playing?

JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

Deer larned maulanas,
Bery seriousj kweschun. Why all the impotent mujahids nat going to CWG 2010. Bith all the training received phrom the TFTA baki army aj probhet mushy haj said, why impotent mujahids nat going and winning shooting kampititions. There ij some deep kanspiracy, only RAA agints are rebresenting baki in CWG 2010 games. All the Ak-72 phiring sharpe shooting, raakit munna technalagy ij nat put to uje in cwg 2010. Ij thij true? Why LMU naat sending any athleet?
sukran.
Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

Come on, we all know that Musharraf's Musharraf had love affair with Amrit Raj's mijile. :)
Mauli
BRFite

Post by Mauli »

Baki bersion of jong Munni Badnaam Hui...

Jong starts abder 1.05. Baki Salman and Mallika are cho gute.
Mauli
BRFite

Post by Mauli »

Groper Badnaam Hua ANGaLENA Tere Liay

http://www.kalam.tv/ur/video/45828/
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

One din in the libe of pa'astaan:

Rojy and bright future faar aberage abdul. Bhere ij hij other hand?

Spaat the raa agint. Musht be the bun in drag.

New air condishuned buses habe arrived from cheen. Slighly ujed. All muft. Now we need deerivers.

SuarKo bujy preparing raakit launchers for new shuttlelights in rejponje to Bharati claim faar two shuttlelights ebery month. Such dedikashun.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Agni Auntiji
Coujin ka dillema. Bhaat to do.
I am 19-year-old. For the past few years, I have a cousin who keeps staring at me like there is no one except me and he also tries to come closer to me whenever we meet. I think he has a huge crush on me but he never contacts me through cell phone or any social networking website. Nor does he visit our place often. He doesn’t even talk to my parents much and because of all this, I am also attracted towards him. His parents like my younger sister more than me but he seems more interested in me. Now I always pray to get married to him and at the same time feel silly too because I have no idea about his intentions. What should I do to let myself know about what is on his mind? Help Auntieee.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Agni Auntijee
Faarward type motorma pijjej me off! Pleaj to advije.
I am a 32-year-old woman who works at a very good position in a multinational firm. There is a colleague of mine who looks young and behaves like a teenager, but I have discovered that she is actually older than me. She doesn’t behave her age and I find it very annoying. She sits during lunch with people from her department talking and laughing loudly and telling jokes. There is also one man in her department whom she sits with and laughs all day. She also dresses inappropriately and too young for her age. I have thought about talking to her about this issue and feel I need advice from you regarding this. What should I do?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar 'phrend' of anoos-al-misr

pharstly, your cujjin ij yur kismat, ju mast embrace him like ju did big abdul at junior madrassah
sarry al-misr!; i meant jur phrend (nadj nadj bhink bhink) ophkurj haj nat been to juniar madrsaah, so phrend mast embrace him like shahadat, i.e. ekjplojibhly. iph ju need direkshun, kum to goofa #341 aka dilbullah

sekandly, the kuar phor inappropriate dressing is to undergo mauler therapy with lalmullah's patent cure for wayward young (or older) motorhams. ujing the bhell ejtablijed gilani method, i bhill persnally train you in etiquette and deportment. soon ju bhill gerajuate with full shuttlekak burkha

hop that kelears all kanfushan
lalpraf
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

Eej deesj the cantrol room of the combined kammand of deepel and tarel friend and awer Fauj?
Bhat ju think happens hiyer?
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

^^^ Bhere eez the lotaaaaaa ??? :evil: :twisted:
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

^^

Bhat a marv-e-lous state-of-the-fart command and contool phacility!!!
praksam
BRFite

Post by praksam »

ISI Admits to Having Extramarital Affairs with Taliban, ‘Deeply Regrets’ Decision

http://mailatimes.com/?p=602
The ISI admitted that the reports and analysis of several Western academics, armchair analysts, politicians, and journalists were true. “Every time they found us in a ‘compromising’ position with the Taliban, it was true – we were indeed tangled up, quite literally, in the laps of the Taliban.”
:rotfl:
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Diyar IEd-Atar

After deep soch about the tasveer by the LMU High IQ bench( which was otherwise busy`trying to prove that the Ram Mandir was brought down by an earth e- quake and not by the ever so gentle Bakistani Ghazi Babar) the panel has decided on the following

If one looks at the tasveer, 2 things are striking
1 the seat on the LHS is down and on the RHS is up
2 Toilet Paper has run out on the LHS and is abundant on the RHS

The LMU panel concluded that the the Chini Jarnail occupied the throne on the LHS and Our beloved Jarnail Ass Saf Kiyanahi was occupying the throne on the RHS as his duty was to dig deep in the Chinese backyard for some Pu( for the new reactors) while simultaneously cleaning it.
KarthikSan
BRFite

Post by KarthikSan »

AoA pirathers!!! Bakistan ijj now petter then kufr Yindoostan in produjing angreji mooweej. Baatch our phirst attempt to produje angreaji moowee. Bhaat eh baath vey...Bakistan zindabad!!!

niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Mahendra wrote:Diyar IEd-Atar

After deep soch about the tasveer by the LMU High IQ bench( which was otherwise busy`trying to prove that the Ram Mandir was brought down by an earth e- quake and not by the ever so gentle Bakistani Ghazi Babar) the panel has decided on the following

If one looks at the tasveer, 2 things are striking
1 the seat on the LHS is down and on the RHS is up
2 Toilet Paper has run out on the LHS and is abundant on the RHS

The LMU panel concluded that the the Chini Jarnail occupied the throne on the LHS and Our beloved Jarnail Ass Saf Kiyanahi was occupying the throne on the RHS as his duty was to dig deep in the Chinese backyard for some Pu( for the new reactors) while simultaneously cleaning it.
wah!wah! suhanalla! wat akutelly deep yand profoundly astute objervashun.
pliss to akcepting me humple salams.
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

Bhat ij habbening?
Gubo smelling or family-raise-ation
aaber maulana is youjing reberse tekniki to search guboistan
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Is this Lalprafessar ?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

^^^ shsshh! chin mei anand
i mast remain in-cag-nito!!
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Sbot the RAA agint (Hint: The one under the tree without the brown bants)

Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

^^ wee are number one. this iz kafeer consbiracy to show us in number 10.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Diyar learned maulaners. Wik-e-quote says our Quaid said
No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you.
I have a pooch -- Why wimmens and why no kushpoo? and what ij this new takneeki?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

AoA briathers,
A baki bakra has halal-ed an amrikhan on a hill top, but became shaheed in the brocess.

My poonch is -- will it get its 72 khusboo or joo hape to IED some from LMU caves to be sent for his comfort in jannat ??

juars fine butt beard itching
Al-Lilo-bin-Al-turki.
Last edited by Lilo on 17 Oct 2010 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Anu-janullah it sayj 'side by side', Khushpoo ij alwayj in the phront.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Karan Dixit wrote:^^ wee are number one. this iz kafeer consbiracy to show us in number 10.
Amir Khan=One
Musharraf=Zero
Tugather dhey make habby 10.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

negi wrote:Anu-janullah it sayj 'side by side', Khushpoo ij alwayj in the phront.
and amirkhan on back hain ji? :mrgreen:
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Bhy bhatullah bhy, bhy do joo yaad karo homo-e-dard ? :cry:
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

ij it true that apfter meeting 72, jhannat haj milky river flowing?
ij this how milky river is made? ij it cheeni teekniki?

72 stribes for not wearing shuttlecock and talking to galat admi
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Gleat Pong on teetar
What happens when @husainhaqqani kisses Chinese ass? Haqqa Chow Mein that's what !
:lol:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

HaaaKaani gets Moosshhy Pork azz reebard phrom Czina?
Ashley Kravitz
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Ashley Kravitz »

RAW handpicks Rahat Fateh Ali for fresh anti-Pakistan project

After years of speculation, finally Indian Intelligence Agency Research & Analysis Wing (RAW) appears to has found a smooth operator :eek: in the form of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from Pakistan, on whose shoulder’s they can land their gun and put forward the agenda of making the concept of two-nation theory completely evaporate :P from the minds of the Pakistani children, make them dance at the tunes of one nation, one world, through it’s recently initiated project Chhote Ustaad, a so called kids’ musical competition show on India’s Star Plus TV while it is being reproduced back in Pakistan by a local TV Channel that is already doing some joint ventures with the known anti=Pakistan Indian Newspaper The Times of India reveal the investigations :?: of The Daily Mail.
Desire to rob the Pakistanis of their very identity was on the minds of the RAW for decades but it is only now that the agenda has found a vent through where the very idea can be materialized, infecting the young minds with the idea that their culture is but the same as the Indian one. And what better way than to initiate a supposed talent hunt, putting a music legend of Pakistan; Rahat Fateh Ali on it’s pay roll, to make him dance on the tunes of unity, preaching the idea that two-nation theory is all but a lie :(( :((
The Pakistani kids taken in for the programme are in fact, being used by Rahat Fateh Ali, like camel jockeys, sold on the hands of the RAW, all belonging to poor families and Karachi for that matter, only one being that from Faisalabad. Secret Service Of Pakistan(SSOP) Investigated :-o that Star Plus latest season of song based reality show Chhote Ustaad has taken in 10 kids from Pakistan, rather Rahat Fateh Ali has taken them to India for RAW’s fresh covert project against Pakistan for which he has been Paid in millions. Some unconfirmed reports suggest that he has been paid equalling fifty million Pak rupees for one season while the RAW plans to continue it for at least ten seasons. The entire season 2010 is going to be a combo of Pakistani and Indian young talent on the surface but the reality is quite the opposite. Not only this, but the judging panel has Sonu Nigham from India and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from Pakistan, the latter having no affiliation for the Pakistani kids in the show for he has already sold them for the worse.

Zee TV took up the initiative earlier, in inviting Pakistani handful of kids and humiliating them onscreen and now it’s Star Plus’ turn to do some more. Also the name has been modified from ‘Star Voice of India Chhote Ustaad’ to ‘Chhote Ustaad – Do Desho ki Awaaz’. One tends to smell rotten fish right from the very idea of picking up kids from Karachi only, :rotfl: just one being taken in from Faisalabad. Karachi is not the whole of Pakistan anyway! Pairing up kids of Pakistan and India itself is a game to malign the very image of two-nation theory in the minds of the Pakistani kids so that, through the years, they even forget their very identity. :cry: :cry: This could be evident from the phrases that our kids were given to learn, for speaking at the show, being that once they got off the flight, they felt right at home in India. Then again, the question arises, why has the background of the Pakistani kids shown, all belonging to bleak and rather poor families? Was it the criteria of the programme to project the poverty-ridden image of Pakistan? Well, with RAW involved, one can always expect the unexpected. That all was at the back of the minds of the RAW bigwigs and a lot more. The agenda is not that simple that meets the eye
For years and years, Pakistani songs have been illegally twisted and turned to be used in Bollywood flicks. The Bollywood industry has been funded by the RAW and thus, through promotion and making the films available in Pakistan through the black market, our Lollywood industry has never been let to surface. And now the RAW is landing it’s claws over our music industry, 8) being our singers for Bollywood songs and this time, going an extra mile and using a music maestro to hum the tunes of one nation, one goal bullshit, raising the very question in the minds of our kids that what was the need of partition anyway? And to top it all, instead of condemning or banning such an activity at large, Geo has decided to get a little taste of the RAW’s salt and increase it’s earnings to a notch!
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Aditya mullah , joo aar bosting videos where motorhams are teasing me ,,, my khuspoo eez very angry and ubset ...
Ayeshas without purqa are haram ... :evil:
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

I boochh bhere eez mard-e-momin, mahdi-e-gubo , sartaaj-e-mujahidden al chikna, zaid zaman hamid . Laang taime no khabar, no samachaar ... eez he on a very very long gubo kaantract ... ever since, amriki media took notice of the mahdi , hez gayab like gadhe ke seer se seeng ... :(