Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) - Dec 30 - 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Vinod Ji
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP) - Dec 30 - 2009

Post by Vinod Ji »

From jang comments
oh teri !.. phir fouj di zarorat hi koi na!!. China dost hey.. afganistan bhira hoya! Sadey kol shera dee "highly trained fighting machine" ya ta baloochia tey satoo ya wat pathana tey? Nahi ta kiraey dey miraasi ?? Abba ji ney nawaz noo samjhaya "jurneyla, kuteya tey foujia naal na dosti changi na dushmani" tuhadey vee dihadey khatam theevan aaley hin jo jurneyala nu ungley karan lagey ho!
Mulluckk
Last edited by archan on 03 Jan 2010 05:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you don't need to type the [quote] and [/quote] tags manually, just press the Quote button above the text box while typing. Less error prone.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

kuteya tey foujia naal na dosti changi na dushmani, tuhadey vee dihadey khatam theevan aaley hin jo jurneyala nu ungley karan lagey ho!
:rotfl:
Translation
peabrain on Dung? wrote:Friendship or enmity of dogs and armymen (TSPA) is always harmful, it seems like your days are running out cause you are showing the proverbial finger to the el jernails de TSPA
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

A great article, with in depth analysis and what BR predicted well in advance All about pashtunistan

" Will porkistan split, will pasthunistan form, read it all.........."

http://intellibriefs.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ccupy.html

Murali
Last edited by archan on 03 Jan 2010 05:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link does not work. Please enter URL as [url=www.xyz.com]text you like to be displayed[/url].
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Peace with Pak: Pitching for friendship, On And Off The Field

Indranil Basu , TNN 3 January 2010, 01:46am IST

Indian cricketers come back from Pakistan with sweet memories of fun, food and friendship. So do the players from the other side of the border.

Javed Miandad

Is the proverbial barbed wire enough to keep India and Pakistan apart? After the horrific 26/11 events of last year, the two governments have hardened their positions. But, the cricketers think differently. We deal with something that is beyond caste, creed and religioun. It’s our passion for the game that binds cricketers from either side of the border. Whenever I get a chance to meet the likes of Sunil Gavaskar or Dilip Vengsarkar, I seize it. I believe the feeling is reciprocal when I visit India. The old generation of players regards each other for their cricket
skills. But the younger players have much stronger bonding. Some of the current cricketers are very close to each other. These days, they don’t get enough opportunity to meet due to political tension. But I am confident that Indo-Pak cricket will resume again. If it doesn’t, world cricket will suffer. Whatever the official stand, cricketers from both countries have forged ties too strong to be weakened by terror or official rhetoric.

Irfan Pathan

My association with Pakistan goes back to my Under-19 days. As a young cricketer, it was fascinating to dream of meeting some of the legends such as Imran Khan and Wasim Akram. Then, in 2004, the famous Indo-Pak tour happened. It was a big break for me and I was really hungry for success on Pakistani soil. During that tour, I realized that on the field, Pakistani players are opponents, but off the field, they are very nice people. In Pakistan, players, fans and administrators are very hospitable. Among current players, I share a very good rapport with Umer Gul. I have known him since my Under-19 days. Even Danish Kaneria, who speaks Gujrati very well, is a good friend. During our tour, I remember, Mohammad Yousuf once brought food for the entire Indian team. Even Wasim bhai would give me bowling advice. It’s because of such friendship between us that the acts of a few haven’t affected the warmth that we share.

Yuvraj Singh

It’s unfortunate that India and Pakistan have not been playing each other for a while on a regular basis. I have had some good memories of playing in Pakistan. Some Pakistani cricketers took part in the inaugural IPL in 2008 and it was really nice to see them perform so well for their sides. Among Pakistani players, I am friends with Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Yusuf. Whenever we meet, we all talk in Punjabi and have a blast. Even Harbhajan and Zaheer are part of this group. I had a memorable tour of Pakistan in 2004, when I went there for the first time. We enjoyed every moment of our trip. In future, I hope to see the two countries playing each other more often. Pakistan is a good team and they need to be complimented for winning the Twenty20 World Cup in 2009.

Krish Srikkanth

In 1989, when I toured Pakistan as the Indian captain, that series was historical in many ways. It was during that series that Sachin Tendulkar emerged as an international star. In 1989, Pakistan had a great team. Their captain Imran Khan wanted to beat us in the series, but we drew all the four matches. Even though we lost the ODI series badly, it was a great experience. It was one of the toughest tours for me. The tour was also a great learning experience for me. I still nurture great friendships with many former Pakistani cricketers. What
I like most about the Pakistanis is that they are very hospitable people. They know how to treat their guests. And at their parties, you can taste the best of cuisines.
:roll:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/aman ... 406022.cms
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

A US funded project to force India to the restart talks with the pakis and offer more concessions? Given that ToI will whore itself to the highest bidder, I have my doubts about their intentions.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

$2bn US investment in farm sector likely

By Amin Ahmed

Saturday, 02 Jan, 2010 | 10:27 PM PST |

ISLAMABAD: The United States will make an investment of $2 billion in the agriculture sector of Pakistan over a period of five years (2010-2014) to address impending water crisis to help the country improve profitability of agricultural markets.

In an analysis, the report says the management of the Indus Basin Irrigation System, which sustains the agricultural sector, is reliant on water flows from diminishing Himalayan glaciers and is so inefficient that half the water is lost to seepage.

To avoid potential disruption in rural incomes and food supplies from this pending water crisis, Pakistan urgently needs investments in storage, canals and irrigation services to improve water management.

“High impact, high visibility US agriculture programmes will likely to include rehabilitation and expansion of irrigation to help make Pakistan’s agricultural sector more stable and profitable,” the report says.

US experts were exploring investments in cold storage facilities that will leverage private sector capital investment and increase the opportunities for exports of mango, citrus and other horticulture. Such investments would help stabilize the country’s rural economy, the report hopes.

The report says while the United States’ infrastructure support will focus first on energy and agriculture programmes, subsequent years of funding were intended to also support activities in transport, health and education, such as roads in the border region, a state-of-the-art trauma centre in a vulnerable area or a centre of excellence in a major university, which will serve a concrete need and were indicative of the US long-term commitment to help improve the lives of the Pakistani people.

The report explains that these efforts will not substitute for ongoing investments in social services and capacity development, but rather will provide visible symbols of US efforts intended to address immediate needs of the Pakistani people and to promote the country’s economic growth, security and stability.

The US government has appointed Robin Raphel as economic assistance coordinator in Pakistan to closely supervise all assistance to the country to coordinate the expanding assistance programmes.

As the lead and largest manager of assistance funds among the US government agencies, USAID in particular will significantly increase its project management, legal, financial management, and procurement staff.

In the meantime, the USAID Mission in Pakistan has also begun conducting pre-award surveys of governmental and non-governmental institutions that will likely be recipients of US assistance resources.
pakbarian army has now 2 billion to divert towards terror.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Kaalapani in Pakistan
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^
Scahill is considered a hack by some so take what he says with a buckets of salt. JMT.
vavinash
BRFite

Post by vavinash »

Gen tariq seems to be a proper looney like rest of the TSPA generals. The only thing Porki army can do that Indian army cannot is surrender shamefully. :rotfl:
Ananya
BRFite

Post by Ananya »

now meet the heros of this circus called AMAN KI ASHA......

http://pakistanherald.com/Program/Aaj-K ... -Khan-2587
(First 15 Mts )

the architect is 'RAHUL' of TOI :lol:

he claims that there more than 900 positve feedback and 2/3 people from India want peace with TSP

SOME HIGHLIGHTS.

1. Indian CII leaders will meet in TSP in Feb and this is a yearly meet
2. Trade conf every quarter
3. Cultural shows
4. 2 year circus
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://thenews.jang.com.pk/updates.asp?id=95086
Power crisis looms as 10 Tarbela units shut down
ISLAMABAD: Ten of the power generation units of Tarbela Power House have been shut down due to shortage of water while 380 megawatts are being generated with the help of 4 units.According to WAPDA sources, 10 out of 14 power generation units of Tarbela Power House had to be closed down due to rainless season and shortage of water in River Indus.Only four units are operating at the moment, producing 380 MW electricity.The total power generation capacity of Tarbela Power House is 3,478 MW.
animesharma
BRFite

Post by animesharma »

muraliravi wrote:A great article, with in depth analysis and what BR predicted well in advance All about pashtunistan

Murali
:| please edit the link..
Sriman
BRFite
Location: Committee for the Promotion of Vice and the Prevention of Virtue

Post by Sriman »

animesharma wrote: :| please edit the link..
csharma
BRFite

Post by csharma »

India must have cited public opinion as the reason for going back on SeS. So US is arranging a away to make public opinion amenable.
Some quarters of GoI might be thinking this is a good idea too.
AnimeshP
BRFite

Post by AnimeshP »

Apologies if posted earlier .... Drone attacks: challenging some fabrications—Farhat Taj
The people of Waziristan are suffering a brutal kind of occupation under the Taliban and al Qaeda. Therefore, they welcome the drone attack
The people of Waziristan are suffering a brutal kind of occupation under the Taliban and al Qaeda. It is in this context that they would welcome anyone, Americans, Israelis, Indians or even the devil, to rid them of the Taliban and al Qaeda.
Therefore, they welcome the drone attacks. Secondly, the people feel comfortable with the drones because of their precision and targeted strikes. People usually appreciate drone attacks when they compare it with the Pakistan Army’s attacks, which always result in collateral damage. Especially the people of Waziristan have been terrified by the use of long-range artillery and air strikes of the Pakistan Army and Air Force. People complain that not a single TTP or al Qaeda member has been killed so far by the Pakistan Army, whereas a lot of collateral damage has taken place. Thousands of houses have been destroyed and hundreds of innocent civilians have been killed by the Pakistan Army. On the other hand, drone attacks have never targeted the civilian population except, they informed, in one case when the funeral procession of Khwazh Wali, a TTP commander, was hit. In that attack too, many TTP militants were killed including Bilal (the TTP commander of Zangara area) and two Arab members of al Qaeda. But some civilians were also killed. After the attack people got the excuse of not attending the funeral of slain TTP militants or offering them food, which they used to do out of compulsion in order to put themselves in the TTP’s good books. “It (this drone attack) was a blessing in disguise,” several people commented.
Read it all ....
Vivek_A
BRFite

Post by Vivek_A »

Remember how the Gawadar port was going to become the next dubai because of it's "geostrategic" importance?

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2010_pg5_1

Gwadar Port deal with PSA

Task force recommends govt to cancel deal

Till date, some 72 ships brought government cargo via Gwadar Port and the federal government had to subsidise such imports by giving subsidy to the tune of Rs 2,000 per tonne. Apart from subsidising cargo imports, the government has also paid PSA Rs 220 million as subsidy.
:mrgreen:
The presentation revealed that under Gwadar Port operation agreement the federal government is required to purchase 2281 acres of land on water front and transfer this land free of cost to PSA for 40 years. Subsequently, PSA would be able to lease out 2281 acres of land on water front for 99 years.

Apprehension has been expressed that there is no possibility of land purchase in the near future and the cost of land that the federal government would be required to pay is estimated at Rs 15 billion.

On the other hand, without getting free of cost land PSA is unwilling to make further investment in Gwadar Port, as PSA had earlier committed for making investment to the tune of $525 million in five years. PSA has not invested during the first three years, and it is not likely to spend any during the next 2-year period, the presentation stated. It has been disclosed that with present berths there is no possibility of Gwadar Port Authority achieving breaking and the government will have to subsidise GPA for many years to come. On the political side, it has been stated that Balochistan government has strongly opposed to the present Gwadar Port Concession Agreement with PSA as the Baloch people are not gaining anything from it. The presentation further disclosed that Gwadar Port is not viable for transshipment, as well as not for transit until political and law and order situation in Afghanistan stabilises and Western China is connected by road and rail with Gwadar. staff report
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Till date, some 72 ships brought government.......
That right there is a sign from Allah.
Vivek_A
BRFite

Post by Vivek_A »

The suicide bomber was a TSPA asset.

Exclusive: CIA Attacker Driven in From Pakistan
Suicide Bomber Was a Regular CIA Informant, Had Been to Chapman Base Multiple Times

The suicide bomber who killed at least six Central Intelligence Agency officers in a base along the Afghan-Pakistan border on Wednesday was a regular CIA informant who had visited the same base multiple times in the past, according to someone close to the base's security director.

The informant was a Pakistani and a member of the Wazir tribe from the Pakistani tribal area North Waziristan, according to the same source. The base security director, an Afghan named Arghawan, would pick up the informant at the Ghulam Khan border crossing and drive him about two hours into Forward Operating Base Chapman, from where the CIA operates.

Because he was with Arghawan, the informant was not searched, the source says. Arghawan also died in the attack.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

From the link above,
This week, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the US Congress that the situation in Pakistan “poses a mortal threat to the security and safety of our country and the world.”. These are strong words. A “mortal threat” to the security of America, we would think, would require a serious military and strategic response.
And, a bit of history:
From 1947 to 1979, Pashtunistan remained quiet. Actually in 1947, a popular non-violence movement spread through Pashtunistan under the leadership of Badshah Gaffar Khan, popularly called "Sarhad-Gandhi" or "Gandhi-on-the-border". Gaffar Khan wanted his province to become a part of India in 1947 but Nehru, in another act of utter, arrogant stupidity, refused.
And, a slow realization:
(T)he American Media and the American Establishment lack the basic understanding of the nature of the Taleban and remain in total denial about the real problem. Virtually all American commentators are European-American and their frame of reference is the British frame of reference. Notable Pakistani journalists like Ahmad Rashid use this ignorance to sway opinion towards Pakistani interests and notable South Asian journalists like Fareed Zakaria continue to pander to the European-American line of thinking.
symontk
BRFite

Post by symontk »

Only Pak Elites read English newspapers and the positive comments is the result of that. On contrary, english news papers are read by more sections of society in India and the comments reflects that
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

muraliravi wrote:A great article, with in depth analysis and what BR predicted well in advance All about pashtunistan

Murali
Here is corrected link.
intellibriefs pasthunistan link
Last edited by Muppalla on 03 Jan 2010 09:29, edited 1 time in total.
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

RaviBg wrote:A US funded project to force India to the restart talks with the pakis and offer more concessions? Given that ToI will whore itself to the highest bidder, I have my doubts about their intentions.
csharma wrote:India must have cited public opinion as the reason for going back on SeS. So US is arranging a away to make public opinion amenable.
Some quarters of GoI might be thinking this is a good idea too.
If there is consensus that the dhimmis in US SD are behind this freak show called aman ki asha then what Raju was hinting at will probably be the response to this exercise of rubbing salt in the wounds of victims of terrror. Note how the CIA officers were promising revenge for the attack on afg base but they want india to make peace with the pakistani terrorists attacking india. I hope some officials in the Indian external affairs ministry suggests to the CIA to make peace with taliban or the good offices of david miliband could be put to good use.
Sad that Raju was banned, I agree he put it in a crude way but there are some people who need to told in such a way or else they wont get the point.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Porki warns of the coming water wars

Assef fears war with India over water
LAHORE: Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Sardar Assef Ahmad Ali has said India will have to stop stealing Pakistan’s water as the latter will not hesitate to wage war with New Delhi if it does not stop doing so.
So the Planning Commission Deputy Chairman is now threatening India with war!
He said dictators had damaged the socio-economic fabric of the country and added that if the previous government had taken action in time, the Baghliar Dam would have never been constructed by India.

Chief of Pakistan Muttahida Kisan Mahaz Ayub Mayo said due to the negligence of Pakistani leaders, India had damaged the irrigation system of Pakistan by stealing water in violation of the treaties.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Vivek_A wrote:Remember how the Gawadar port was going to become the next dubai because of it's "geostrategic" importance?

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2010_pg5_1

Gwadar Port deal with PSA

Task force recommends govt to cancel deal
Looks like the civil society of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan have finally rumbled to the fact that the Pakistani armed forces disguised a bolt hole for the Pakistan Navy from the guns of the Indian Navy as a developmental panacea that has cost and will continue to cost the taxpayer plenty :rotfl: .:
It has been disclosed in the presentation that no commercial vessel has arrived at Gwadar Port in the last 3 years and apprehensions has been expressed that there is no possibility of arrival of any commercial vessel for many years to come.
Till date, some 72 ships brought government cargo via Gwadar Port and the federal government had to subsidise such imports by giving subsidy to the tune of Rs 2,000 per tonne. Apart from subsidising cargo imports, the government has also paid PSA Rs 220 million as subsidy.
A Arun
BRFite

Post by A Arun »

RoyG wrote:
Peace with Pak: Pitching for friendship, On And Off The Field

Indranil Basu , TNN 3 January 2010, 01:46am IST

Indian cricketers come back from Pakistan with sweet memories of fun, food and friendship. So do the players from the other side of the border.

Javed Miandad

Is the proverbial barbed wire enough to keep India and Pakistan apart? After the horrific 26/11 events of last year, the two governments have hardened their positions. But, the cricketers think differently. We deal with something that is beyond caste, creed and religioun. It’s our passion for the game that binds cricketers from either side of the border. Whenever I get a chance to meet the likes of Sunil Gavaskar or Dilip Vengsarkar, I seize it. I believe the feeling is reciprocal when I visit India. The old generation of players regards each other for their cricket
skills. But the younger players have much stronger bonding. Some of the current cricketers are very close to each other. These days, they don’t get enough opportunity to meet due to political tension. But I am confident that Indo-Pak cricket will resume again. If it doesn’t, world cricket will suffer. Whatever the official stand, cricketers from both countries have forged ties too strong to be weakened by terror or official rhetoric.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/aman ... 406022.cms
They could've at least desisted from publishing this mofo's statement. I'm guessing his son's dad-in-law also wants Aman with India.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Biggest 'macho' to Rahul Kansal hai .
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Javed Miandad

Great show...quote from the FIL of Dawood's daughter. :roll: :roll:

Wonder why they didn't take a soundbite from Hafiz Sayeed also?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pakjabis Vs Rest ans Soon Kiyanahi has to deicde weather to take trip to obliivon or go for 10 step glory.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... dyar-za-06
Accord with militants was signed under duress: ANP

PESHAWAR: Awami National Party chief Asfandyar Wali Khan said on Saturday that although he was confident the Army would not derail democracy, he would “mobilise political forces to fend off” any attempt to remove President Asif Zardari through unconstitutional means.Mr Asfandyar, whose party is an ally of the People’s Party, categorically said that he did not see any threat to democracy from the Pakistan Army.

“I don’t think (Army chief) Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani will derail democracy,” the ANP chief said at a news conference after attending a party meeting at the Chief Minister’s House here.

A television network quoted the ANP supremo as saying that the NWFP government had signed the peace agreement with Taliban “under duress”. “One militant wearing a suicide vest placed himself behind Afrasiab Khattak and one behind Mian Iftikhar (the party’s senior leaders) during the signing ceremony
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

A television network quoted the ANP supremo as saying that the NWFP government had signed the peace agreement with Taliban “under duress”. “One militant wearing a suicide vest placed himself behind Afrasiab Khattak and one behind Mian Iftikhar (the party’s senior leaders) during the signing ceremony
Forceful negotiations, Paki style.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

The question that is coming to my mind is the following:

During the last few months, has Pak Army been effective in shedding the image (among Pakibans) that they sold their soul under Mushrat with no change from No-Kia (Kiyani)?
As a strategy to save Pak division for Pashtunistan/Pakhtoonkhwa
a) Pak army puts the blame on civilian government
b) gain sympathies from a certain section
c) may be planning to overthrow democratic govt to prove a point
d) rejuvenate Pakiban and gain control again

To this end, civilian govt and Zardari is responding that if army saves Pak division this way, they will still lose Sindh/Baluchistan. We haven't heard Pak Army's stand on how they will counter that?

Certain comments from India are interesting in this regard.

Just my random thoughts
symontk
BRFite

Post by symontk »

America is the ethnic, spiritual, economic and military successor to England. America is ideally placed to invalidate the 1893 British treaty.

England and Continental Europe will support this solution. This solution is in Russia's interests and after some face-saying gestures, Russia will support it. Saudi Arabia, which is getting increasingly worried about the Taleban, will support this solution and so will the Emirates, Kuwait and other Middle Eastern states.

This solution benefits Iran strategically and Iran would support this solution. Iran would get a greater influence in a moderate united Afghanistan than in a virulently anti-Shia Taleban-controlled Afghanistan.

The only obstacle could be China. This solution would possibly cut off China's land access to the Persian Gulf through Pakistan. But, given the global stakes involved, China would abstain from opposing this solution.
No discussion of Indian thinking, anyway doesnt matter, right. Which ever the way America moves in respect to Af-Pak (Fak-Up), in the current situation it will be beneficial to India

VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

I am trying to tie some dots together here.

There are clear indications of two "Indian" looking guys involved in the Christmas bombing plan. One was supposed to have enabled the boarding of the bomber; the other one supposedly arrested on the ground in Detroit after the plane landed.

The mutation of the national bird from a predator to a B-52 seemed to have occurred around that period.

In response the ISI-AQAM succeeded in taking out a bulk of the CIA team leading operations in Khost.

The CIA is now vowing to avenge.

It looks like things are moving up the escalation ladder between the ISI-AQAM and the CIA, as the so called murmurs of an air of distrust grow into full throated growls.

I am not sure where this ladder goes to, and we are still many-many floors away, but the probability of a JDAM attack, somewhere in the YYY axis is definitely creeping up. From purely an idealogical perspective the Khan would be the holy-grail for the JDAM; the Yindoos offer a minor consolation price.

The question of course is what happens if a JDAM actually explodes in the land of the Khan? Will the Wrath of the Khan lead to the other two friends? Or will the Khan be satiated with a sacrificial lamb or two from the taller than the mountain friend?

How will the SDRE response if the Holy Grail remains elusive and the JDAM is expended in the neighborhood?
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Vivek_A wrote:The suicide bomber was a TSPA asset.

Exclusive: CIA Attacker Driven in From Pakistan
Suicide Bomber Was a Regular CIA Informant, Had Been to Chapman Base Multiple Times

The suicide bomber who killed at least six Central Intelligence Agency officers in a base along the Afghan-Pakistan border on Wednesday was a regular CIA informant who had visited the same base multiple times in the past, according to someone close to the base's security director.

The informant was a Pakistani and a member of the Wazir tribe from the Pakistani tribal area North Waziristan, according to the same source. The base security director, an Afghan named Arghawan, would pick up the informant at the Ghulam Khan border crossing and drive him about two hours into Forward Operating Base Chapman, from where the CIA operates.

Because he was with Arghawan, the informant was not searched, the source says. Arghawan also died in the attack.

This guy was acting as a double agent, obviously an ISI plant. That means one thing and one thing alone and that the Pakis had a hand in the suicide bombing of CIA's agents. I see bad days ahead for Pakistan.
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

^^^
If god forbid, the JDAM ends up in Hindoooostan, MeA will prepare another round of dossiers, MMS will sleep more soundly than ever before & the sekoolaar phorces will justify it as retribution for Gujarat holocaust & ToI will start another chaman ki asha.
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

More "revolutionary" stuff from chillum-smoking communists of Times of India under the benevolent gaze of that frivilous retard, Vineet Jain, for whom an newspaper is nothing but a "market."

This message was today printed by them on a full page on the second page of the newspaper.
Friends are different. Enemies are the same.

No two friends are the same.

They feel differently, talk differently, love and even hate differently. And still stay friends.

It is said that the most beautiful thing about friendship is that two people can grow separately without growing apart.

Enemies on the other hand are almost always similar. They share the same intensity of hatred, suspicion, betrayal and revenge on both sides of the battle line. Which is what makes them enemies.

So here is a question. Why is it, that we cannot have differences with our neighbours without making them our enemies?

Yes, we are being naïve here. But being intelligent and complex hasn’t really got us anywhere.

So we’re gong to make a start. Again. With Aman ki Asha. A brave new initiative by The Times of India and Pakistan’s Jang Group to bring the people of two fine nations together. Culturally, emotionally and peacefully.

A people-to-people project, Aman ki Asha is an open platform for a series of cross-border cultural gatherings, business seminars, music and literary festivals and citizen meets.

So that the human bond that binds all people gets a chance to survive outside the battlefields of politics, terrorism and fundamentalism.

And let us celebrate the simple truth that we can have differences. But still be friends.

Aman ki Asha
An Indo-Pak Peace Project
The First Step
I notice that the Jang Group is remarkable silent on this campaign and is not printing anything much about it when the message of "tolerating differences" would have done wonders to the rabid Islamists of Pakistani society who are intolerant of any diversity and have a vision of planting the green flag on Delhi's Red Fort in their wet-dream of Mughalistan.

This only means that the target of social engineering through this campaign is really Indians, not Pakistanis. (What Pakistanis do to Indians actually has American approval.)

The shady Western investors of ToI are at work here. They are protecting their asset (pakistan) so as to continue using it to hit Indians again and again. Since 1857, they have been working on the strategy of unleashing rabid Islamists over the Hindus to do their dirty job for them. The motivation of Americans and Pakistan are nothing but religious.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

sanjaychoudhry wrote:This message was today printed by them on a full page on the second page of the newspaper.
In fact, they have two full pages dedicated for this nonsense 'Aman ki Asha'. Who is paying for all that ? This is appearing in all editions of ToI and must be costing a tidy sum.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Ex-Minister among 4 killed in roadside blast in Hangu

HANGU: Former Provincial Minister Ghani-ur-Rehman and three others have been killed in a roadside remote-controlled bomb blast in Bagtu area of Hangu, Geo News reported.
RamaP
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RamaP »

TOI has gone full steam now with the Aman ka Tamasha campaign. More than 2 pages listing the wonderful hospitality manners of Pakjabis, the eternal friendship of Indian cricketers with the Paki counterparts and "places to visit in Pakistan". If we had followed the coverage of 26/11 and its aftermath, we can say that TOI was, to an extent, hawkish. This sudden more than 1 page description about Aman ka Tamasha sounds very strange.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

LAHORE: Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Sardar Assef Ahmad Ali has said India will have to stop stealing Pakistan’s water as the latter will not hesitate to wage war with New Delhi if it does not stop doing so.

And how exactly will war stop this "stealing of water"?
All these water war scenarios don't consider the most likely outcome of these proposed wars - simple stalemate. What then? Why would a war be launched in the first place?