BR Forum Feedback

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: BR Forum Feedback

Post by Rahul M »

anmol's ban period is 1 month.
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

i would suggest a lesser period.....people lose interest. he is a good poster.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Anmol's ban period was reduced from a permanent ban to the minimum 1 month after discussions between moderators, due to his otherwise incident-free posting record working in his support. However, his ban was deserved - he was requested to cease and desist by multiple posters, in addition to multiple cautions by a moderator, all of which went unheeded.

Forum moderation requires users to back down when a moderation request is made. The actions may not seem fair then, and may even seem personal. That is a result of the order of priorities - we first seek to get the thread back on track, and then soothe ruffled feathers. The best course of action is to heed the request and if you feel you were unfairly cautioned, provide feedback here after a short cool down period. When someone responds by either ignoring or opposing efforts to moderate a heated discussion, than person becomes more likely to be warned or banned, even if (s)he wasn't the primary cause of the original derailment.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

sometimes, when posters go postal on posting, it is hard for them to restrain and constrain themselves. ban (except for the word ban itself) could be a bane for such acts, and it helps mards and mullahs to get a ramzan time.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Well BRF took many years to degenerate to its current state of constant whinery and off topic arguments. But it has finally got there.

The mil forum was a refuge for some - but well all good things have to come to an end.

Congratulations one and all.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Hope you are not quitting posting.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

I would like to create a thread on resource security (Food, water, precious metals and nonmetals, etc).
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Mods I think it is time to learn, understand and discuss Buddhism, its socio-political contributions to India and world. This thread can go into Strategy forum.

Value proposition of this thread:
- It can help understand/explain how Buddhism as an ideology/religion inspired the social evolution in India. Readers can learn how many of current social practices came from Buddhism and not Hinduism.
- It can clarify if Buddhism really and unconditionally propagated "Peace at any cost" paradigm
- It can help understand how it strengthened/weakened Indian geopolitical interests.
- It can also help understand how Buddhism is guiding three/four key states in Bharatavarsha - Sri Lanka, Burma, China, Nepal and Tibet.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

matrimc wrote:Hope you are not quitting posting.
It would be sad to lose hakim sahib.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

A question to mods. Sometimes, some of the replies or flow of gyan by BRF members are very exceptional. For those posts, can I mention that link in Twitter, is it okay?
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Can't see why that would be an issue.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

JE Menon wrote:Thank you rohitvats, for a truly excellent post. And you are absolutely right. If this continues, BRF will be no more. It will have been systematically and deliberately degraded and destroyed and only a shell of mutually reinforcing whiners will survive. But that's OK. Everything dies. Not without a fight though :)

Speaking of linking everything to corruption, one can with equal effectiveness link everything to a good crap in the morning after tea (or coffee), as one may prefer. No corruption can be addressed until individuals have excellent bowel motions. Otherwise, decisions will be irrational, confused by a sense that one needs a dump pronto, constantly causing environmental issues (for other people mostly) and increased inclination to end difficult situations with the lubricant of under the table cash transfer. And we can carry on, in that vein.

Or may be best to just let it die. Without a fight. So what... Detachment. Very dharmic.
JEM garu,

Why do you think it is a BRF survival issue? BRF will survive and live the consequences of the choices the admins make.

It can be a reflection of contemporary social, national and political dispensation, in which case it would reflect the national mood as it has been doing now where the individual citizens/posters are disgusted with lack of national vision and capability to execute it, where the leadership/admins use propaganda, state machinery to suppress that anger and create diversions. In BRF we see this in unexplained secular, chanikiyan and piskology threads and discussions that go for fresh bowl movements every 72 pages.

Or It can offer a vision that reflects the true value proposition of the nation. This will require lot of vision, courage, political will and yes - risk taking mentality. It may or may not come to reality but the future generations will have the opportunity to build on top of it, instead of piles of media reports, which are nothing but propaganda articles spewed by the same Slave-India-Company interests.

There always exists a choice.
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

>>Or may be best to just let it die. Without a fight. So what... Detachment. Very dharmic.

JE Menon: Why does dharma get a rap :?: This is a classic distortion of Sri Krishna's message. The detachment is from the fruits of works, not works themselves. To fight for what you believe is good and worth preserving is dharmic, to abandon station shall be adharmic. So, arise oh Arjuna!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

BR forum is not accessible. I can post because I am already in. But is anybody here to read this?? is anybody home?
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

abhijitm wrote:BR forum is not accessible. I can post because I am already in. But is anybody here to read this?? is anybody home?
It goes down for 15-20 min every day at about 3:30PM EST for backup.
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

arunS 's archive has been taken down, i presume because of their content?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

archan wrote:
abhijitm wrote:BR forum is not accessible. I can post because I am already in. But is anybody here to read this?? is anybody home?
It goes down for 15-20 min every day at about 3:30PM EST for backup.
archan, something is not right. Since yesterday I am unable to access the forum on my desktop. But I can access it on my mobile.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Try clearing your cookies on the desktop browser.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

archan wrote:Try clearing your cookies on the desktop browser.
Tried, no effect. All browsers are giving the same problem. :(

PS: I can access the homepage but not the forum. Something to do about the login credentials?
Sriman
BRFite
Location: Committee for the Promotion of Vice and the Prevention of Virtue

Post by Sriman »

abhijitm wrote: PS: I can access the homepage but not the forum. Something to do about the login credentials?
What happens when you access the forum index page? Do you see a 'Page cannot be displayed' error?
It's most likely a DNS issue. Which ISP are you on?
If you're getting the 'Page cannot be displayed' error, try this first:

Go to Start > Run....
Type in cmd or command.
Enter ipconfig/flushdns. If that doesn't work, enter ipconfig /flushdns (with a space).

Try again after that. If that doesn't work i'd suggest you give openDNS a try:

https://store.opendns.com/setup/computer/
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

the archives dont work.

click on a post from2010, it stays at the same post repeatedly.

and i was scrolling through a users posts on the search function, but could not read them coherently due to some system error.

i clicked on post x, it took me to post y
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

May I suggest to make any word that appears in our forums which is also present in ArmenT's dictionary be hotlinked to its source. For example todin I came across the name Maria Kiani and had a ultra-strong urge to google it, and by god the second link was a link to our good old BRF Dictonary.
PratikDas
BRFite

Post by PratikDas »

I hope Shiv ji will return to the forum soon. Enforcing his non-participation would do a great disservice to the growing number of youth visiting BRF who need a good jolt to wake up from years of anti-India maya and self deprecating attitudes.

I was unable to participate for several weeks due to work. Spotting Rahul M is rare and now I see Shiv ji has been put into the sin bin or worse, banned.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

There's no pending ban against shiv . I'm not familiar with the details of the matter, but his absence is voluntary.
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Greetings Mods,

I've been trying to get in touch with the Administrators and Webmaster of the forum, to get my eBook reviewed.
But am yet to receive a response. Could you please help me in this regard.
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 0#p1462572
The book is free today May 30th 1 PM IST to May 31st 1 PM IST.
Kindly let me know if the book has to be sent to the Staff in another way.

Regards,
Virendra
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

I was wondering if a speculative weapons thread can be started. Someplace where people can run by their own permutations of known capabalities or even expected capabilities presently in the works.

I mean I am not suggesting laser swords and Jedis but still.

There was a somewhat unworkable idea of a Shaurya based SAM but the same could still be achievable through Prahaar. Then there was a brainwave for Sharuya based Carrier killer which I don't know... but perhaps it may be workable. Then there was an make your own plane thread. The base is ready but somebody has got to lead. Some old timers have been complaining about excessive politics in weapons threads. To me it looks instead like a boredom issue with nothing actually happening. All that is being tested are things that have been lying around for years. And after a while people just get bored of repeat posting and repeat readings.

I am afraid I would not be good at policing or leading threads though. Any good soul volunteers who would like to seed it so. Perhaps somebody with large 20000 posts but no thread commitments yet.

Kind of like weapons nukkad. Free flow.
PratikDas
BRFite

Post by PratikDas »

Suraj wrote:There's no pending ban against shiv . I'm not familiar with the details of the matter, but his absence is voluntary.
Thank you, Suraj.
alexis
BRFite

Post by alexis »

How do i change my password for BR forum? i cant find any link.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

alexis, it is available in User Control panel (on the top right corner of the forum page) --> Profile --> Edit Account Settings
alexis
BRFite

Post by alexis »

^^^
SS, Thanks for the help.
Abhijit
BRFite

Post by Abhijit »

GDF ka taala khol deejiye maalik, 24 ghante ho gaye :)
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Re: Managing Chinese Threat

Post by RajeshA »

Suraj wrote:RajeshA: no, you're not obligated or required to respond to him; a post report and keeping the main topic on track without distraction would have sufficed. Particularly, after the previous informal caution you chose to ignore the caution to back off, and continued to bait him. Your warning was therefore earned.
1) You have already determined that wong was trolling here. It is a determination that I too made. I could have reported his posts. But why should I if I believe I can use them to make a point which is very much ON TOPIC. After all there are good uses of manure as well.

Here is an analysis of your first note of caution.

2) This is where wong first comments on one of my posts
wong wrote:
RajeshA wrote:
India needs to give nuclear weapons technology to Vietnam and Taiwan, just as China has given it to Pakistan and North Korea.
This last sentence is too funny. Taiwan like Japan could have a nuclear weapon in less than 30 days. It really doesn't need Indian help. REALLY.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_a ... estruction

What's your next suggestion? India will assist Taiwan with semiconductors manufacturing ?? That I would like to see.
He makes it clear that he wishes to show that
  1. Indian technology is substandard.
  2. He ridicules the notion of Taiwan looking towards India for any help for defense technology.
  3. He is implicitly building the case that the collective Chinese Race (Taiwan & PRC) is superior to Indians in intellectual prowess and resourcefulness.
  4. He is pleading to Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism to seek distance from India and closeness to PRC on the basis of same Race and Racial Superiority over Indians.
  5. By assuming the position of Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism he is also baiting Indians to speak against Taiwan.
3) Here is my response.
RajeshA wrote:No, Taiwan can assist India with semiconductors manufacturing. No ego here!

But we could provide Taiwan with some tested designs or get them tested, considering Taiwan's limited diplomatic options.
  1. I refuse to take the bait
  2. I acknowledge Taiwanese prowess in semiconductor technology.
  3. In fact, I stress that Indo-Taiwanese relations should be based on mutual cooperation.
4) Here the troll tries to increase the baiting
wong wrote:Of course you have a giant ego. Your last attempt at a thermonuclear bomb was a dud. I'm pretty sure Taiwan can do much better on its own. No thanks.

How about helping Taiwan with a light fighter too. (Hint: Taiwan's indigenous fighter has been in service for 20 years (okay 19), but it's no LCA). The Taiwan program started after LCA and finished 20 years earlier. Dude, your giant Indian ego aside, they really don't need your help.
  1. He further baits by denigrating any Indian technological achievement, especially in defense technology.
  2. He assumes a position where he rejects any notion of any Indian contribution in the mutual cooperation between India and Taiwan.
  3. Basically he is trying to strengthen the Taiwanese Racial Chauvinist position by arguing for distance between Taiwan and India making it a relationship of inferiority and instead urging Pan-Chinese consolidation based on racial superiority.
5) Here is my response
RajeshA wrote:wong,

that is just your opinion. Has no worth.

As for "No thanks", what has a Chinese Commie to thank or not thank for! The PRC opinion is irrelevant to what India and Taiwan do together. Besides we haven't even started as yet, so why are going all twisted! Leave it. It is not an issue for discussion with the PRC Chinese.
  1. Here for the first time I reject his positioning as the spokesperson for Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism.
  2. I posit that he represents the propaganda line of the Communist Party of China.
  3. I also assert that Indo-Taiwanese relations are independent of CPC opinion.
6) wong responds
wong wrote:^^^

I hold Taiwanese citizenship.

How about helping us with a light fighter??? Please!!!!!! LOL.
  1. Here the troll wants to assert his positioning as the spokesman for Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism by contending he holds Taiwanese citizenship which should give him the right to hold such a position.
  2. He then uses the Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism position to further bait and ridicule Indians on Taiwanese superiority over India.
  3. He is again hoping that somebody here would start speaking against the Taiwanese, thus triggering mutual hostility.
7) My response
RajeshA wrote:

No wong, I don't believe you. You sound like a slave Commie Chinese!

I suggest you go and troll somewhere else!
  1. I again reject his right to assume Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism position.
  2. This I do by rejecting his claim that he holds Taiwanese citizenship.
  3. In fact I contend that he speaks for the CPC.
  4. I speak of the CPC in a denigrating way.
  5. I use well established Western rhetoric for this denigration - Commie and slave (not free).
  6. Mind you, I say "you sound like" rather than "you are" in order to retain the BRF civilized demeanor even if it is towards a troll.
  7. As the creator of this thread, with some responsibility for the content here, for the first time I call out on his trolling, suggesting him to not indulge in it here.
  8. Since his effort is to appeal to Taiwanese racial pride and thus encourage the Taiwanese to identify themselves with the Chinese muscle-flexing in Asia, I see a need to point out that such identification would in fact harm Taiwanese self-pride as they would be equated with "slave Commies".
8 ) My comment to sanjaykumar ji
RajeshA wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:You mean those indigenous fighters that are so good that Taiwan keeps its F-5s in service. :rotfl:
sanjaykumar ji,

no need to undermine Taiwanese achievements. wong is not a Taiwanese. He is simply a slave commie. You are falling for his bait.
  1. Here I request not to fall for the troll's bait of getting Indians to speak in hostile terms about the Taiwanese
  2. I further reject wong's assumed right to be the spokesman for Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism, by challenging him even his claim of Taiwanese citizenship.
9) My appreciation of sudarshan ji's comment
RajeshA wrote:
sudarshan wrote:And I hold Tibetan citizenship. How about you Chinese get out of my country?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think the chinese bot would be coming around that soon anymore.

Added: Or may be the commie whip would send him back!
  1. sudarshan ji rightly equates a CPC apparatchik's right to speak for Taiwanese interests with an Indian's right to speak in the name of Tibetan interests.
  2. I further reject the troll's right to be the spokesperson of Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism, instead calling it out as the usual CPC propaganda which is spread through a large army of Internet warriors.
10) The troll takes up the challenge
wong wrote:

RajeshA wrote:No wong, I don't believe you. You sound like a slave Commie Chinese!

I suggest you go and troll somewhere else!
When I get home from work and scan my Republic of China - Taiwan passport with the name Wong on the inside, will you Indians then help my country with a light combat aircraft ??? Seriously!

What you Indians will never understand because you come from a country with a 1,000 different ethnic groups is that blood is thicker than water (politics).
  1. He is insistent on being accepted as the spokesman for Taiwan.
  2. He wishes to continue to propagate the Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism line.
  3. In fact he is even willing to show some proof of his "Taiwanese Citizenship" to be able to do so.
  4. He feels the need to be accepted as the spokesman for Taiwan.
  5. He continues with baiting Indians to show hostility towards Taiwan.
  6. He claims superiority of the Pan-Chinese Race over Indians, as the former has homogeneity (also alleged).
  7. For the first time he of his volition concedes that his motives are to cement a Pan-Chinese Racial identity, superseding Taiwanese desire for independence.
  8. Basically he is now saying that Taiwan and PRC Chinese are one race, and they are superior than Indians.
  9. He is transferring Taiwanese domination in technology like semiconductors, or airplane design to the whole Chinese Race, i.e. to PRC. thus making the case that PRC is also superior to India, as Taiwan makes good semiconductors.
  10. Here he confirms my theory about his motivations.
11) My response
Go scan!
  1. I tentatively accept his contention that he could speak for Tawainese Racial Chauvinism on the basis of his Taiwanese citizenship.
  2. By this our discussion is not yet closed. He has to show something and I have to react to it.
12) Then you intervene
Suraj wrote:RajeshA, wong: please back off. No need for the personal attacks.
  1. It is clear that wong is trolling and baiting.
  2. What confuses me is that you pull me in as well. You equate my position here to that of a troll. And you decide that I am making some personal attacks.
  3. Since I don't see it that way, I simply think you have misunderstood the discussion between me and wong here. Neither has he made personal attacks nor have I made any personal attacks.
  4. Basically you ask me to cease my conversation with wong. "please back off".
13) Then you decide to yourself engage the troll.
Suraj wrote:wong: I question the suggestion that Taiwan has an official position on Tibet that amounts to anything of consequence, even with KMT at the helm. For all practical purposes, India's position in response to Taiwan's alleged official position would have the figurative shape of an extended middle finger; no one gives a damn about what Taiwan thinks about anything involving the mainland until the RoC flag is flying over Tiananmen Square again.

I see it as your own personal opinion, quite distinct from that of even known Pan Blue Taiwanese I know (and I know some Pan Green types as well, who actively resent the use of 'RoC' over Taiwan, and made resentful comments about the 'Chinese Taipei' designation during the 2012 Olympics). The Pan Blue types I know are not even as pro-unification as the typical generalizations would suggest. While they may have a degree of pragmatism towards future integration, different from that of overt Pan Green independence sentiment, they also despise both the mainland rulers and the general uncouth attitudes of mainland people, to the extent of discouraging relationships with 1st gen mainlanders here. Having seen that in person, reading your 'blood is thicker than water' claim made me laugh.

From personal experience, Taiwanese folk are very friendly towards Indians, both on an interpersonal level, and in terms of making access to Taiwan straightforward. I don't need a visa for entry - Indians living in the west can easily get an electronic travel authorization document from the Taiwan MoFA website. Visiting Taipei was an excellent experience. President Ma being able to make a transit halt in BOM was reported as progressive news in the TW press. There's often stated resentment from Taipei that India doesn't quite abandon the status quo and actively recognize a diplomatic relationship, instead of the current wink/nod system of quasi-official representation in each others countries.
14) wong now returns
wong wrote:Here you go Rajesh. Your ego and insults aside, Taiwan really doesn't need your Indian "technology". It's actually pretty insulting to a Taiwanese to suggest we do.

http://s1.postimg.org/h42fkwy5b/image.jpg

Need it in higher res?? Happy to oblige.
  1. This man's need to exert his right to speak for the Taiwanese and assert Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism especially against Indians is so big, he goes and scans his passport, do some photoshopping on it and post it.
  2. This was an open point in our earlier discussion, and he had promised to do it.
15) My response to wong's going to such troubles.
RajeshA wrote:
wong wrote:Here you go Rajesh. Your ego and insults aside, Taiwan really doesn't need your Indian "technology". It's actually pretty insulting to a Taiwanese to suggest we do.

http://s1.postimg.org/h42fkwy5b/image.jpg

Need it in higher res?? Happy to oblige.
My my, :shock: . So your CPC handlers provide you with any document you require. I think Taiwanese authorities should go on high alert and watchful about PRC subversives. Could you ask your handlers now whether they can also provide you with an Indian passport?

wong,

I am impressed. You have got good connections. You can even pose as a Taiwanese.
  1. First it would have been unkind to not respond to wong at all, considering he went into all these trouble and it was an open issue between us.
  2. There is no abusive language, no personal attack on the other in the post, not even something like "middle finger".
  3. Here I reject his "proof" of Taiwanese citizenship as a forgery.
  4. Thus I reject his claims he can speak for Taiwan.
  5. Thus I reject his position advocating Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism.
  6. On the other hand I assert the connection that his position is exactly that of the CPC and he is simply propagating it.
So what has this dialogue achieved?

It has allowed me to make the following policy and attitude suggestion.

Indians and Taiwanese would build a friendly mutually cooperative relationship. Any ostensible Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism targeted at Indians would be rejected as non-existing and simply the work of mischievous Communist Chinese propaganda machinery, whose effort is to entice the Taiwanese in the name of racial homogeneity among all so-called Chinese and racial superiority over all others especially in Asia. The CPC propaganda wishes the Taiwanese to overlook the lack of freedom, democracy and cultural rights in PRC by blinding them with Pan-Chinese Racial Chauvinism. For this reason PRC in order to impress the weak-minded among the Taiwanese also does a lot of muscle-flexing and chest-thumping in Asia.

16) Then you issue me a board warning
Warned for continuously baiting another poster after caution.
  1. The warning is issued simply upon my acknowledging an open issue in the debate between wong and me.
  2. Upon my very first response to him after the "cautionary note", the warning is sent.
  3. It is as if all discussion between wong and me was to be prohibited.
Now I am very confused! What in the above exchange between wong and me if not keeping the main topic on track without distraction.

I really don't know which other thread would be more appropriate to establish the above mentioned "policy and attitude suggestion" if not in "Managing Chinese Threat". I would know this because I created this thread and have followed this thread till its 92nd page of news and analysis, in which I too have made my contributions.

Yes wong was a troll who like a bull was rampaging here pointing his horns at people. He should have been thrown out which eventually happened. But what is wrong with harvesting his horns before he is thrown out for trolling.

He offered here a unique view of the world out there which is unkindly of India and I tried to find out how one can neutralize this view through the appropriate rhetoric. He advocated a Taiwanese Racial Chauvinism which aligns perfectly with the propaganda of the CPC. It is important to know for us how to counter this political view whose propaganda we will be seeing more and more as we come out of our Nehruvian fright of China and build our relations with Taiwan.

Isn't this "Managing Chinese Threat"?

I may not be able to show the same sophistication that Shri Salman Khurshid shows in his dealings with the Chinese, but I also do not make personal attacks. Whatever language I use is to make a legitimate point.

Now you may consider that I "earned" the warning, but for me this was my personal Degsang moment.

I am grateful to BRF. Among other thing here I learned the basics of piskology from piskomasters like shiv (haven't seen him for quite a while) and learned how to use it against Pakis and Chinese. Thanks
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

RajeshA wrote:First it would have been unkind to not respond to wong at all, considering he went into all these trouble and it was an open issue between us.
That is the post you were warned for. You kept baiting him; you got a warning for doing so. It is a moderator's task to moderate an out of control discussion. Posters ignoring a request to back off will almost certainly earn a warning. You've been on the forum long enough to know that.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Rajesh ji, all I can say is, if it's this easy for Chinese trolls to don soosai vests and take down one Indian poster at a time one thread at a time, then the trolls have got it made.

Please don't take the warning personally. When you have 12K odd posts, odds are high that one or the other is going to generate a warning. No need to stop contributing here on that count. I'm sure Suraj didn't mean it personally either, moderators do need to try and maintain some balance. Maybe sometimes it seems like the "balanced opinions" on the Indo-Pak situation as presented by BBC et. al., but that also happens.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

^ +1. No need to stop posting.
Arihant
BRFite

Post by Arihant »

abhishek_sharma wrote:^ +1. No need to stop posting.
Having sown dissension in enemy ranks, the Chinese troll army would now be patting themselves on the back.....
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Rajesh ji, please don't stop posting, we already lost shiv ji, now you? please kindly don't do that. I for one learn a lot from you guys.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Arihant wrote:
abhishek_sharma wrote:^ +1. No need to stop posting.
Having sown dissension in enemy ranks, the Chinese troll army would now be patting themselves on the back.....
Indians are fools to take the bait!
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Abhijit wrote:GDF ka taala khol deejiye maalik, 24 ghante ho gaye :)
That thread is a member-eater, I tell you.
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

saar ^^ you are very strict. too much in fact.

suddenly people may start doing electronic dharnas, ows, i am anna on brf and do a "BAN BHARO aandolan"