Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Apr. 11, 2010

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Apr. 11, 2

Post by Suppiah »

Brad Goodman wrote: Hindu has published it without any blurrying I am not sure if newpapers should be publishing such pics
Chindu's news update site is always pre-redwash. Sometimes it is the best place to look for true facts...
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Brad Goodman wrote:
Hindu has published it without any blurrying I am not sure if newpapers should be publishing such pics
Bradji - it is normal for Indian newspapers to publish gore. It is shown on TV as well.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Hillary's probably changed the music because the pakistanis have GUBOed massively once again.

But here lies the danger. The more powerful after threatening the less powerful and having their demands met, tend to reward it with goodies - some sort of piskology at work.

Wonder what the US is going to give Pakistan in return for action against the times square bomb plot suspects.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

rkirankr wrote:Banality of evil - Rajeev Sreenivasan. Good read Please delete if posted earlier
Good article. Problem is

1) nobody believes piskology.
2) Those who believe it often assume that the right reaction is a tit for tat. Pakis treat Hindus as xyz, therefore Muslims should be treated in the same manner.

This sets up a conundrum where the tit for tat treatment serves as "proof" for the Pakis that they are right.

Actually this is not a new Paki invention. If you go back to the origins of competitive exclusive religions - this was figured out long ago and that is exactly the reaction that is desired. And that reaction is obtained frequently. Religions are about piskology - but they have had so many centuries to evolve and use human piskology that we don't even realise it when it is happening and the originators/main saints of all religions are master-piskologists who mould people.

A religion starts off with a "You farted" allegation against all non believers by saying "They are against us". That feeling is whipped up until a fight takes place and a believer gets hurt. Then they say "See? i told you. They are against us". So any action taken in retaliation by a non believer serves as further proof that the unbelievers are up to no good. This is an astoundingly effective strategy which offers only two choices, submit or be accused and attacked.

But there is a solution. It needs to be taken up. I have suggested it in here and have taken it up by myself. I believe the only way out is to use Pakistani behavior to mock Islam. Make a connection between Pakistan and islam and then connect Pakistani behavior to Islam. Don't bother about good behavior from Pakistan. Pick on only the bad behavior an say this is islamic. The initial reaction to this wiil be anger among Muslims, yes, even Indian Muslims. But if you do not get cowed down by Muslim anger you can gradually ask angry Muslims if Pakistani behavior is Islamic behavior and force them to make a choice.

Those Muslims who say that Pakistani behavior is the behavior required by islam can be told to shut their gob and put up with the criticism, which is fair. Those Muslims who protest and say that Pakistani behavior is not true islam will have to be forced to condemn Pakistani behavior as unislamic Or else they can shut up and put up with criticism of Islam. I believe this is a workable strategy. Pure piskology again. no actual criticism of islam. Only statements that Islamic Pakis behave in this manner so this is what islam is all about. No?

The initial protests will be "These kafirs are against islam and therefore they criticize islam". But as long as kafirs are not doing tit for tat terrorism and random killing, the accusations cannot stick when Pakis keep showing their inner Pakistaniyat in the guise of Islamiyat.

PS - Pakis are just beginning to understand that this strategy is coming - so they are shifting the Kashmir issue out of Islamiyat to water.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

post deleted
Last edited by Samay on 11 May 2010 23:28, edited 3 times in total.
Manny
BRFite

Post by Manny »

I just finished reading this very well written and interesting book.

Pakistan: Between Mosque And Military

http://www.amazon.com/Pakistan-Between- ... 634&sr=8-1

Not that there is anything that we don't know here.. but it was good to read this from a Pakistani. That too Husain Haqqani is Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States in Washington, DC.

Its obvious that the United States will never be able to win this war with Pakistan when they don't even recognize their enemy. Even after the Pakistani Ambassador tells them to their face in this book. Some of the US policy makers are as evil as the Pakstani Army and ISI. It is these policy makers who are equally culpable for the kind of terror they have created indirectly and directly in aiding and abetting the enemy.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Samay wrote:
Then the big question is,how come you apply your strategy when these poor souls can't listen anything ?
I will do what I think is right. If you are not convinced there is no compulsion. I have only X years of life to live and would rather act than argue about this, of which I have seen enough. Anything more is OT for this thread. As far as i am concerned what I say is "take it or leave it.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

shiv wrote:
Samay wrote:
Then the big question is,how come you apply your strategy when these poor souls can't listen anything ?
I will do what I think is right. If you are not convinced there is no compulsion. I have only X years of life to live and would rather act than argue about this, of which I have seen enough. Anything more is OT for this thread. As far as i am concerned what I say is "take it or leave it.
sir,I was not offensive on it
I was trying to hint that there should be a strategy to finally achieve this ,maybe you could find it
Last edited by Samay on 11 May 2010 20:20, edited 2 times in total.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Manny wrote:I just finished reading this very well written and interesting book.

Pakistan: Between Mosque And Military

http://www.amazon.com/Pakistan-Between- ... 634&sr=8-1
Its a really good book. I have read it too and found it impressive. It was also recommeded by Fareed Zakaria on his sunday show.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Like all self-centered American obsessions, the Faisal Shehzaad crap is getting too saturated and nauseating. Its as though, if not for the plot on Times square, there has never been any such thing as Paki terror. I mean, bereft of self-centered obsession, a careful, objective analysis post Times Square would lead to the stink that infests TSP, directed at US or not. Instead, except for the occasional footnote (for e.g. Fareed Zakaria on CNN or Sadanad Dhume on WSJ), the overwhleming narrative is that if at all there is something called unadulterated evil, it is the motive behind the Times Square plot. Like Al Queda is the gold standard for terrorism, which the rest of the non-western world must measure up to, this failed Times Square plot is assuming the same gold standard. In other words, if there is no more terror directed against US (and west & Isarel), even as the same perpetrators terrorize countries like India and Russia, the world is a garden of Eden. Recall, even "British rule was good for India" singing MMS, CEO foisted on the "South Asian" nation of India wears this "no Indian Muslim is part of Al Queda" as a badge of honor as he receives pats on his back from US/UK, even as Paki Muslims and their local cohorts in India slaughter his subjects with impunity based on the same Al Queda ideology.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

derkonig wrote:
Gerard wrote:And all the Yankee sound and fury has no more bite than a "befitting reply" promised by an Indian neta
Don't forget the dossier bombardment of our mananiya Paki Minister MMS
You know better than to disrespect India's Prime Minister like that.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

But there is a solution. It needs to be taken up. I have suggested it in here and have taken it up by myself. I believe the only way out is to use Pakistani behavior to mock Islam. Make a connection between Pakistan and islam and then connect Pakistani behavior to Islam. Don't bother about good behavior from Pakistan. Pick on only the bad behavior an say this is islamic. The initial reaction to this wiil be anger among Muslims, yes, even Indian Muslims. But if you do not get cowed down by Muslim anger you can gradually ask angry Muslims if Pakistani behavior is Islamic behavior and force them to make a choice.
Exactly!!! If a person tells you that "I am a pakistani" reply it with

Is that a Threat?

I am so sorry that you are a pakistani.

Should I report you?

Which direction do you pray? I need to pee!

Are you a Ghazi yet? (Ghazi is a person who has killed a non-muslim)

Forget college degree you should concentrate on being a Hafeez! (Hafeez are the people who have memorized whole Quran).

You must be a great downhill skier?

Were you brought up on a Grass diet?

What is the today's score in Pakistan?

etc... add to the list..
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Suppiah wrote:
A resident of Miranshah, the capital of North Waziristan, said in a telephone interview Tuesday he saw a truck stacked with empty coffins heading for Datta Khel after the attack.
Can't help thinking about the Eastwood classic where he places order for the coffins before heading out to take on the baddies. Wonder if the predator can do the same - email an order for coffins and then take out the pigs... :D
Puckerstanis have combined both Fistful of Dollars and Few Dollars More. Paki killing Pushtoons for few pennies baksheesh from Uncle Sam.
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

Pakistan envoy to Iran 'attacked by Afghan' in Tehran
Pakistan's ambassador to Iran has been injured in an attack by an Afghan on his car in Tehran, officials say.

The suspect was arrested, an Iranian foreign ministry spokesman quoted by state-run al-Alam TV said.

Mohammad Bakhsh Abbasi was taken to hospital after the incident in the Iranian capital, although he was not reported to have been seriously hurt.

The envoy was travelling without bodyguards or a driver, the foreign ministry spokesman said.

An earlier report from Dubai-based al-Arabiya TV said two bodyguards had been killed.

"The Pakistan ambassador's car has been attacked by an Afghan," foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast was quoted as saying.

"The ambassador has been injured and he is in hospital. The Afghan has been arrested."

A Tehran police chief reportedly said the ambassador had got into a confrontation as he went to a leisure centre he frequents.

"He had a clash with a 21-year-old Afghan; he was injured on the head and fell," police chief Hossein Sajedi-Nia told Iran's Isna news agency.
shaunb
BRFite -Trainee

Post by shaunb »

Pictures of the mystery shoes from Karachi - Endgadget
Karna_A
BRFite

Post by Karna_A »

Around 400 years back, Indics came up with the perfect antidote to Arabian barbarism.
It was called Sikhism.

The injection of Sikhism in Indic body acted like the best anti-virus for Islamism and is what saved India from going the Afghan way.
Unfortunately the percentage of Sikhs has declined in Indic population after independence.
The British/TSP plan to use Sikhism against India also has largely failed.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

U.S. mulls putting Pakistan Taliban on terrorism list
Reuters) - The U.S. State Department said on Tuesday it was looking into putting the Pakistani Taliban, the group tied to the failed car bombing in New York's Times Square, on the U.S. list of "foreign terrorist" groups.

"It is something we are considering in light of what happened, and obviously the investigation will yield information that might give us greater clarity," State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley told reporters.

"We have been focused on this group for some time and, without being specific, we have been working with our Pakistani counterparts and we have taken appropriate action to diminish the capabilities of this group and others in the region," Crowley said, referring to military action to target Pakistani Taliban leaders.

Five Democratic U.S. senators sent a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday urging her to ensure the Pakistani Taliban was on the list.

"The Pakistani Taliban is a murderous organization dedicated to killing civilians, harming U.S. interests in the region and has even taken credit for terrorist acts committed on U.S. soil," the senators wrote.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

They need to put the TSPA on the list for the TTP is also its front. TSPA controls all the Taliban etc. and brings one aspect forward depending on what the buyer wants. its like the great bazar. They will put what the buyer wants.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

If Unlce is "mulling" then it is pretty sure bet they would not do it!!!
Shankas
BRFite

Post by Shankas »

Just heard this on CNN IBN
Dude walks into the US Embassy in Chile
Explosive sensing detectors go of...
Dude is arrested, he went in to get a US Visa
He had been in Chile for 4 months on a student visa

No points for guessing where this genius is from
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

^ was he carrying some mango krates? :P
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

US missiles kill at least 24 in North Waziristan

Pakis are being slaughtered like pigs
mayo
BRFite -Trainee
Location: Madrasa Theory of Relativity (M>EC^2) Madrasa Logic > Earthly Logic * Civilization^2

Post by mayo »

^
http://news.google.com/news/more?pz=1&c ... WrNU_kYx6M
218 related articles on google news so far
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

saip wrote:US missiles kill at least 24 in North Waziristan

What do you mean by like pigs?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Try the lyrics by the group Oceano!

In the idiom dictionary it says
obediently and in large numbers
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

archan wrote:
saip wrote:US missiles kill at least 24 in North Waziristan

What do you mean by like pigs?
The Missle from Dronacharya do not slaughter the Pakis, onlee Paki slaughter Pakis. Drone specializez in making Paki Pakoras .
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

I will believe the WOT is on when the Predator Drones start raining missiles in downtown Pindi and Lahore on an hourly basis. Till then these odd predator strikes taking out double digit in consequential unwashed abduls is nothing but cooking up Shanghai Statistics for the next power-point presentation
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

How come Karzai is suddenly a good guy in DC? Is it because he has accepted US-scripted role for TSP?
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Just when we thought Pakis are running out of ideas:

Police arrest Pak student in US Embassy in Chile
Chilean police have detained a Pakistani man who entered the US Embassy in Santiago with traces of explosives on his clothes.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Based on recent let up of drone strikes in North Waziristan it can be interpreted that Unkil is increasingly targeting Hekmatyar/Haqqani networks, the so called TSPA's 'sarkari taliban'. Will TSPA down-hill ski now or take the tactically brilliant step of attacking NATO tanks and troops through its attack dogs aka 'sarkari taliban'???. What will be the game plan of TSPA now? How long will they resist Unkil's pressure of going into NW or will it go into NW and pull the wool over Unkil's eyes by killing Taliban no.3, 4 and 5 and declaring victory??.

So many questions but so few answers.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Cannot find the link, but the US in the past week has loosened their definition of a "terrorist". Now, per that link, the CIA can go after anyone who behaves like one - no need to verify.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

ho ho ho what is next for paqis?..chile(done)costa rica,peru,honduras,panama,mexico,uruguay,bolivia,eduador,columbia?
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

NRao wrote:Just when we thought Pakis are running out of ideas:

Chilean police have detained a Pakistani man who entered the US Embassy in Santiago with traces of explosives on his clothes.
What can you study in Chilie? I mean first of all its a poor country not sure if they have any educational institutes of repute for international students. Plus if there is one it will be in spanish where are pakis with madarsa education cannot really fathom any details. Yawn news in morning said he was working in construction or something
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

amdavadi wrote:ho ho ho what is next for paqis?..chile(done)costa rica,peru,honduras,panama,mexico,uruguay,bolivia,eduador,columbia?
That is not the problem. The problem is that they work with explosives, do not shower OR change clothes and then visit a place that is looking for TRACES of explosives!!!!!

"I was expecting you ............. you from FBI or NYPD?"

Real TV.

Jeeze. Bore me to death. And to think these yahoos are genetically linked to us very closely. Have some respect for your lineage.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Hmmmmm.............

Someone is smelling the coffee? Late, but ...........

US scrambles to add Pak Taliban to terror list
The Obama administration is scrambling to add the Pakistani Taliban to its list of Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO), a register that already has other Pakistani terrorist organizations such as the Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e—Mohammed, and Harkat-ul-Mujahiddin.

US lawmakers led by New York Senator Charles Schumer are pressing the State Department to update its 45-strong FTO list that does not appear to have kept pace with the rapidly evolving face of terrorism in Pakistan where various terrorist outfits are now believed to coordinate their activities closely and often morph into new organizations.The Pakistani Tehrik-i-Taliban is suspected to be behind the failed Times Square bombing carried out by the Pakistani-American Faisal Shahzad.
This is truely getting to be very frightening. Day by day, the US is moving to the Indian position.
Karna_A
BRFite

Post by Karna_A »

NRao wrote:
Jeeze. Bore me to death. And to think these yahoos are genetically linked to us very closely. Have some respect for your lineage.
The genetic linking is as peripheral as that of Diwali rocket to Agni III.
The Khwab is to go to Heaven and get 72, the ability is to only generate Hell and serve 72.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Brad Goodman wrote:What can you study in Chilie? I mean first of all its a poor country not sure if they have any educational institutes of repute for international students. Plus if there is one it will be in spanish where are pakis with madarsa education cannot really fathom any details. Yawn news in morning said he was working in construction or something
I cannot speak for what Chile's educational institutions are like, but they are not poor by any standard. They're the richest country in LatAm, and a member of the OECD.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

CRamS wrote:How come Karzai is suddenly a good guy in DC? Is it because he has accepted US-scripted role for TSP?
US is as clueless about dealing with Afghanistan as India is clueless about dealing with Pakistan.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

NRao wrote:Just when we thought Pakis are running out of ideas:

Click for picture.