Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 21, 2010

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 21, 20

Post by shravan »

Don't you people think we are giving to much importance to vishwakarmaa :rotfl:

He will get banned in couple of days... :D
Vashishtha
BRFite

Post by Vashishtha »

@Chaanakya
Finally i got a good decent reply to my post. Thank you and i will keep in point some of the points you made.:).
Please have a look at the sources for my post:
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/14 ... ck-it-out/
http://inewp.com/?p=1967
http://iraquna.blogspot.com/2005/05/why ... -iraq.html
A few things from here:
http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=41643
some things from here too:
http://pubrecord.org/nation/5953/chomsk ... jor-crime/
Vashishtha
BRFite

Post by Vashishtha »

@ shravan: we'll see. :)
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

finally a breath of fresh air, thanks to vashishta.

I am so impressed with his anal-y-sis that I broke my vow of not posting in TSP thread, and here I am with a tub of popcorn, a jar of vaseline and tissue papers.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Vashishtha wrote:@ shravan: we'll see. :)
Don't post this stuff in Military Section ... :P Good Luck :)
Rahul Shukla
BRFite

Post by Rahul Shukla »

shravan wrote:Don't you people think we are giving to much importance to vishwakarmaa... He will get banned in couple of days...
I wouldn't care if it was page 70 of this beloved thread. We've been allowed some entertainment before. But we're not even half-way there and already this thread is on it's way to paradise.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

The truth is all pervasive and self-evident. Everything is a conspiracy and if its not then we shall make it seem like one. By the way I know that humans can fly (I saw it in a "Superman" movie).
abhischekcc
BRF Oldie

Post by abhischekcc »

Its IB4TL time :)
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Vashishtha wrote:@Chaanakya
Finally i got a good decent reply to my post. Thank you and i will keep in point some of the points you made.:).
Please have a look at the sources for my post:
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/14 ... ck-it-out/
http://inewp.com/?p=1967
http://iraquna.blogspot.com/2005/05/why ... -iraq.html
A few things from here:
http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=41643
some things from here too:
http://pubrecord.org/nation/5953/chomsk ... jor-crime/
Anytime, you're welcome. I caaan't believe it! :roll: You really liked all that crap I wrote. Please , get over it.

And don't give me webside stories I never read, just produce. :twisted:
ajit_tr
BRFite

Post by ajit_tr »

No Pakistan victory in Orakzai despite hue and cry
PESHAWAR: It was a classic case of military hubris: when Pakistan announced it has defeated Taliban militants in one of their major bases recently, it was a far cry from reality in the volatile Orakzai region.

Pakistani military analysts say the victory announcement — much like US President George W. Bush's 2003 “mission accomplished” moment — was based on “miscalculations” as officers thought militants would flee the region after many of their bases were captured.

They said the declaration itself appeared to be an attempt to boost the morale of a public suffering from years of attacks, nearly constant military campaigns and few apparent results.

“The announcement looks good to the Pakistani public. The public thinks it's an endless thing, especially in Orakzai. So they probably wanted to give the people some relief,” said retired general Talat Masood, a military and security analyst.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

shravan wrote:911 Hijackers were financed by ISI then how is Pakistan an Allie in WoT ?
thats why pakistan is ally in wot, because the general who released this money to Atta,was in america on 9/11 ,and came back untouched unquestioned. wasnt questioned ever again
ajit_tr
BRFite

Post by ajit_tr »

Two policemen killed in Bannu attack
PESHAWAR: Two policemen were killed and four others injured on Monday in an attack by militants in Bannu.

Sources said the militants threw hand grenades and open indiscriminate fire when police conducted a search operation in a house in the Masti Khel area. One militant was also killed in retaliation fire from police.

The injured were shifted to the District Headquarter Hospital of Bannu. — DawnNews
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

My question is how can US found something (lithium deposits) if they were not looking for one. Can someone just run over a ground and discover lithium deposits?? who discovered the initial traces ..US marines?

One need some initial motivation for look for these kind of natural resources!!

Russia was there in Afghanistan but never discovered these deposits? How come US has suddenly found them.

Point I am trying to make is US knew there is something valuable in Afghanistan (so more things can be discovered in future) or they are just trying to give one more excuse to the American public for extending the stay in Afghanistan.
Carl_T
BRF Oldie

Post by Carl_T »

My CT: Union Carbide leak was planned and executed by the US to damage India.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

munna wrote:The truth is all pervasive and self-evident. Everything is a conspiracy and if its not then we shall make it seem like one. By the way I know that humans can fly (I saw it in a "Superman" movie).
We have not been able to solve the mysterious equation of Msuharraf and Pakistan and now burdend with another heavy one on the same scale . No reprieve at all.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Shed your insecurity, India tells Pakistan
Ahead of its engagement in the process of bridging "trust deficit" with Pakistan, India [ Images ] has asked it to "shed its insecurity" on asymmetries in sizes and capabilities between them, including the strategic leverage gained after Indo-US nuclear deal, as they were not targeted against it.
Emphasising that as the two countries commence the exercise of overcoming the difficulties in the relationship, it was important to reiterate a few points, Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao [ Images ] said India seeks a stable, peaceful and economically progressing Pakistan."Secondly, we sincerely desire peace with Pakistan. Thirdly, we have to learn to live with the asymmetries in our sizes and capabilities. Such differences of scale should not deter us from working with each other. Pakistan should shed its insecurity on these counts," she said.Despite "misguided and serious provocations", India has exhibited true restraint, Rao said. She asked Pakistan to prevent the entry of radical ideology into the domain of religion, and, the consequent implications for peace and security between India and Pakistan, making differences over Kashmir [ Images ] even more difficult.Radical, terrorist forces are also increasingly battling for larger space in a deadly struggle that seeks to overwhelm moderate, democratic forces in Pakistani civil society, the foreign secretary said."The writing on the wall must be seen," she said. Terrorism [ Images ] as a continuation of war by other means and the use of terrorist groups selectively as strategic assets against India cannot and must not continue, she said."As an intrinsic part of the long-term vision of relations it desires with India, Pakistan must act effectively against those terrorist groups that seek to nullify and, to destroy the prospects of peace and cooperation between our two countries," Rao said in her address at the Afghanistan-India-Pakistan 'Trialogue' organised by Delhi [ Images ] Policy Group on Sunday
http://news.rediff.com/report/2010/jun/ ... kistan.htm
kenop
BRFite

Post by kenop »

OT here but:
Where is my CT thread?
jaibhim
BRFite -Trainee

Post by jaibhim »

Things are really getting warm in the youtube arena. Mr.Naqvi is playing to the gallery apart from his friend Arundhati. But youtube is indicative of things to come. Seems the we will fall but we will embrace you tightly as we blow into pieces and fall hypothesis seems to be coming true. Just put the national anthem of India as a keyword or nagaland or punjab. The punjab is warm again,1984 etc and so it the death to the unbelievers and India[there were videos, but the last month has suddenly seen a manifold increase in hate and we will destroy you rhetoric]. The foul smell of the channa daal induced fart is making life miserable in youtube.
:rotfl: Why cant they just lay off India, fatal attraction itseems. There is a nice collection of regimental songs in you tube of the indian army. But recently getting there has become difficult because of the flood of propaganda which factually wrong and frightening.
Every harmless word search on India is followed by the irksome thing that does not want to leave [even if one does not want to see the pain....].Just type a place in India or an old Rafi-Lata number , or hyderabad or telangana[because the telugu channels post news in you tube] and you will be amazed at the results. Never have I seen this before. i was flabbergasted with the result. For instance telangana showed anti india propaganda and the nizam and threats that need not be stated apart from the point we are coming. This recent extrapolation in activity is recent and is virulently anti India[playing upon human rights,old unsettled questions and meddling in the north east and other parts of India]. Would people take notice? :eek: . Others may well throw some light on the matter. It seems to advocate that indian instiutions have failed[playing the devils adovacate would entail that a logical arguement must suggest an alternative] and the other end is fair and libera[the world knows that] and past events which are known to ignite passions are posted in a serialised convicing manner. This aspect is not new, but the increase in the number of videos is worrisome.They are imminently believable and there has a flood of them over the last month. A new psychological war strategy?

Meanwhile Tamil tribune.com has taken up nagaland and hegemony from Hindians and dreams of the time when flag of the independent nation [hoisted in the 1950's in coimbatore after the language riots] will come true and India will be broken asunder. It has an article to that effect and its seems its sympathisers and arm chair and real maoist&/tamil zealots sitting in Madras and other cities, are alive, busy which the computers GOI and the taxpayer provides apart from the ample free-time; even if they are not leading the bayonet charge against class enemies and those hindians who deserve death as they stand between them in realising the glory of tamizh (its glorious proud warrior kings) ! The MHA is blissfully unaware it seems of the posion these sites spew. Things are ripe for the pain..... and other India baiters to come together!
Last edited by SSridhar on 15 Jun 2010 06:55, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: User warned for irrelevant post
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

My Ass-es-ment verfied about Paki deposits, especially of excess of Gas and Channas in Pakjab.
CT Galore . Adbul's Drool Syndrome (ADS)
How much you want to bet Pakistan has similar deposits?
Raining drones on Pakistan suddenly makes a lot more sense. Well, not sense, but you know what I mean.

U.S. Identifies Vast Riches of Minerals in Afghanistan
By JAMES RISEN

WASHINGTON — The United States has discovered nearly $1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits in Afghanistan, far beyond any previously known reserves and enough to fundamentally alter the Afghan economy and perhaps the Afghan war itself, according to senior American government officials.The previously unknown deposits — including huge veins of iron, copper, cobalt, gold and critical industrial metals like lithium — are so big and include so many minerals that are essential to modern industry that Afghanistan could eventually be transformed into one of the most important mining centers in the world, the United States officials believe.An internal Pentagon memo, for example, states that Afghanistan could become the “Saudi Arabia of lithium,” a key raw material in the manufacture of batteries for laptops and BlackBerrys.

http://www.prometheus6.org/node/26911
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Samay wrote:
shravan wrote:911 Hijackers were financed by ISI then how is Pakistan an Allie in WoT ?
thats why pakistan is ally in wot, because the general who released this money to Atta,was in america on 9/11 ,and came back untouched unquestioned. wasnt questioned ever again
He was finally dismissed when massa found out that although he had gone to Kandahar to ask Mullah Omar to give up OBL, he had instead asked Mullah Omar to put up a stiff fight to any possible american invasion, and further that he had asked them to ready their forces, and that the ISI and the Pakistani army will them their full 'moral and diplomatic support'.

But for him to be dismissed, massa had to make an effort to find out.

Even the intel about him directing the $100,000 to be wired to Mohd Atta was provided by RAW. If you all will remember, the GWB government signed a mutual exchange of intel agreement with the ABV government, and it is not difficult to assume that at least in the initial years of the War on Terror, much of the intel coming the US's way came in via RAW, which might perhaps have the largest intel gathering network in Paqistan.
Vashishtha
BRFite

Post by Vashishtha »

it is not difficult to assume that at least in the initial years of the War on Terror, much of the intel coming the US's way came in via RAW, which might perhaps have the largest intel gathering network in Paqistan.
A similar thing has been written on wikipedia's RAW page too. Is this intel network still there or dismantled for 'peace'?? is the big question now.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Samay wrote:thats why pakistan is ally in wot, because the general who released this money to Atta,was in america on 9/11 ,and came back untouched unquestioned. wasnt questioned ever again
He was having chai-biscuits with them.
ON May 16, 2002 Indian journalist asked a question on the role of General Mahmoud Ahmad:

Q: Dr. Rice?

Ms RICE: Yes?

Q: Are you aware of the reports at the time that the ISI chief was in Washington on September 11th, and on September 10th $100,000 was wired from Pakistan to these groups here in this area? And why was he here? Was he meeting with you or anybody in the Administration?

Ms RICE: I have not seen that report, and he was certainly not meeting with me. :rotfl:
----------

Indians had reported the news on Oct 9, 2001
India helped FBI trace ISI-terrorist links
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arti ... 238160.cms

May be all the CT's are started by RAW :?:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

For the hundredth time. There is NO OIL in AFGHANISTAN.

Afghans: US finds mineral riches in Afghanistan
There are huge deposits of Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Gold, Lithium there. Specially Lithium because it comes out of Salar de Uyuni area of Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, those salt lakes in new mexico? in the US, and no where else in significant quantities.
Lithium is needed in Batteries, electronics, and N bums. Also Zaid Hamid uses Lithium tablets for his Acute Mania episodes as a mood stabilizer.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

This news about Afghan mineral wealth will have the TSP RAPE salivating. After all, they consider Afganisthan as their fiefdom; and like you they believe Kashmir will theirs through APHC, they surely must be dreaming of their ban accounts through the Taliban.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

CRamS wrote:This news about Afghan mineral wealth will have the TSP RAPE salivating. After all, they consider Afganisthan as their fiefdom; and like you they believe Kashmir will theirs through APHC, they surely must be dreaming of their ban accounts through the Taliban.
Cut them off from all of the transit should be main goal for India.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

No wonder the Pakistan Army wants Lithium desperately.
Lithium is used as a mood stabilizer to control episodes of Acute Mania.

Allah only knows that Pakistan, its army and its Jihadi piglets desperately need that wonder drug/mineral.
Paqistan has Acute need of Lithium.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Rangudu wrote:When I saw the Afghan minerals report, I was wondering how long it was going to be before we get a "9/11 was an inside job" type theory.

Not too long...:lol:

BRF is not that far behind from the CIA/Mossad/RAW blaming TSP forums...
Come on, anyone who says that sort of thing cannot be a genuine BRFite. BRF does not teach or stand for such things. So please don't blame BRF! :rotfl:
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Carl_T wrote:My CT: Union Carbide leak was planned and executed by the US to damage India.
My CT : RAW planned the leak so they could release Adil Shahryar in exchange of Anderson.

http://www.acslaw.org/files/Presidentia ... 202007.pdf
Page 5

"Exec. Grant of Clemency to Adil Shahryar (June 11, 1985) (son of aide to Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, serving 35-year federal sentence for explosives and fraud offenses, freed as “goodwill gesture” on occasion of Gandhi’s visit to U.S.); Exec. Grant of Clemency to Marian W. Zacharski (June 7, 1985) (foreign spy's life sentence commuted in contemplation of a "swap" for several U.S. nationals imprisoned abroad), U.S. DEP'T OF JUSTICE, OFFICE OF THE PARDON ATTORNEY, WARRANTS OF PARDON, 1935-1999."

:P
Vashishtha
BRFite

Post by Vashishtha »

Something I found from october 2001:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/200 ... 01801.html
The FBI investigators are reported to have conceded that India’s inputs proved to be "vital". A highly-placed intelligence source told EXCELSIOR that the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) provided the critical lead, which was vigorously pursued by the FBI investigators in Pakistan for more than 10 days until the cat was out of the bag.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Namaskaram all. Long time no post, but glad I stopped by. Shiv, as usual has an accurate count on paki pulse. I tend to his view that the 'stan' part of the pakis is rapidly unravelling. The paki fauji is about all the chewing gum that holds that wretched hole looking whole. Dangers and opportunities abound as never before. BR does good work shining daylight at the paki whole, and I particularly appreciate your tireless efforts in this regard. While BR has been tireless in bringing pakis' true identity into wide circulation with great success, it is nevertheless more important that BR widely disseminate all the positive that India represents. Possibly even a popular 'manifest destiny' kind of document. For all its diversity, there is still an underlying unifying theme needing aired. You your self have done so well. Having thought about it for some time, I would be willing to give something like that a nudge forward. I would send you a bit of an outline - send me your thoughts to chi2237at gee mail dot com (please edit out my address once you make note of it)
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Parsuram guru... glad to see you back! Hope all has been well, and I look forward to your resumed contributions.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

I have a simple pooch. Who is "TSP RAPE "? Zardari , Shariff , Malik or the fauji ? These political leaders in piggystan are like condoms , use and throw. any day the tspa feels a shariff or zardari is no good , they will receive their 72 raisins in a mosque on friday or the telephone/electricity pole.
An Islamic country founded by a pork eating and whiskey gulping rat will end what it is today. What kind of Islam does the paquis follow? Paqis are a disgrace to Islam. So, are the arabs.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

On a abstractly related note, India's dilemma and frustration with TSP is similar to US frustration with BP. In both cases, people are angry, but accutely impoent in being able to do anything. In India's case fear of nuke war, and hence no easy solutions to punish TSP. In US case, people are angry at Obama, but what the hell can he do, plugging a huge oil well 5000 ft under sea poses monumental engineering challenges. Finally, just as the BJP pounding on MMS for his appeasement of TSP, did exactly what MMS is doing now, inviting terrorist Mush to Agra only to be kicked on their backsides by a grandstanding Mush; the reps now punding on Obama did diddly squat when Exxon spilled oil. In fact it goes to show you, except for one upmanship, no difference between dems and reps; just like India & TSP, equal equal onlee :-).
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote:For the hundredth time. There is NO OIL in AFGHANISTAN.
That is because US Marines disguised as Taliban have blown up all the oil trucks that would otherwise have bought oil to Afghanistan. The US marines did this at the behest of Halliburton (could be Richard Burton and Halli Berry's love child) to create an oil shortage, raise the price of oil so some peepals can make money. :wink:

My late father always used to say "Empty burton makes mostest noise". He did not know the English word for "vessel" Bless him.
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

The US general commanding NATO troops in Afghanistan held talks with Pakistan's army chief on Monday, a day after claims emerged that Pakistani spies fund, train and host the Taliban. The US embassy in Islamabad said McChrystal travelled to Pakistan to "provide an update" on International Security Assistance Force operations in Afghanistan and to consult Kayani.

The visit comes after Pakistan dimissed a study for the London School of Economics accusing its ISI of providing funding, training and sanctuary to the Taliban in Afghanistan on a scale far greater than previously believed. Presidential spokeswoman Farahnaz Ispahani said the "wild accusations" were based on "one-sided sources" and that researcher Matt Waldman should have conducted interviews in Pakistan to balance the report.

AFP
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Prem wrote:
As I attended the convocation of King Edward Medical University in its 150th year as a medical institution, I sat in the famous ‘Library Hall’ and looked around the walls that have the pictures of all the former principals, there is not one Muslim who was principal until after the partition of India. And if I looked on the walls in the hallway where all the medal winners over the years are listed, I would have a hard time finding a single Muslim name before 1947.Essentially, at least for those Muslims of British India that ended up in Pakistan and now in Pakistan as well as Bangladesh, things could have been a lot worse. influential minority.
Thank you Mr Jinnah
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2010_pg3_2
After having driven out everybody else, naturally only Muslim Pakistanis will become Principals and get medals. Isn't this obvious ? But, he should not forget that the Pakistani armed forces had British officers well into the 50s. He should not also forget to note, while his breast swells with pride on seeing photos of Muslim principals & medal winners, the number of wahhabi/salafi/deobandi sunnis among them because somebody is sure to come along within a decade and write a similar article but on a more restrictive sectarian line.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Vashishtha wrote:Moderator's may now get pissed coz there is no 'Pakistan' in this.
Vashistha, let me reassure you that the moderators are not frothing-at-the-mouth corner rabids who want to see ghosts in every shadow and at every corner.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

India draws contours of its approach in engaging Pakistan

http://www.hindu.com/2010/06/15/stories ... 611200.htm
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Can't redraw border but can make it irrelevant: Rao

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 048621.cms
. A “joint mechanism” was also envisaged which would have Kashmiris, Indians and Pakistanis discussing issues like water rights, which would be important in light of the recent water agitation in Pakistan.

But in a sign that New Delhi wants to be “reasonable” and “forward looking”, India offered to set up another bilateral mechanism to share “best practices” in water utilisation and irrigation. It might give Pakistan a face-saver on the water issue.
*sigh*
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the ISI thread.

Recognition accorded yet again for the demonstration of the “Jihad fi Sabilillah” or “Jihad in the path of Allah” portion of the motto of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

The malign role of the Inter-Service Intelligence Directorate (ISI) in keeping the Islamic Terrorist Afghan Taliban alive is exposed. This time around in testimony before the Canadian Parliament by Christopher Alexander who has spent six years working in Afghanistan — first as Canada's ambassador, and then as an UN envoy :
Monday, June 14, 2010

Pakistan support keeps Taliban alive: Former diplomat

By BRIAN LILLEY, QMI Agency
Last Updated: June 14, 2010 8:05pm

OTTAWA – Pakistan must stop helping the Taliban if Afghanistan is to ever see peace, said a former Canadian and United Nations diplomat.

Christopher Alexander who spent six years working in Afghanistan — first as Canada's ambassador, and then as a UN envoy — says the Taliban would have folded up shop by now were it not for the support given to the insurgency group by Pakistan's military establishment, especially the Directorate for Inter-Service Intelligence.

Alexander made the explosive comments Monday before the Senate Standing Committee on National Security and Defence. ………………

Toronto Sun