New Trash Thread (5555) (DO NOT DELETE)

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Re: Bharatiya Philosophy Thread

Post by SaiK »

we need to merge/delete. apologies

admins. please lock it.
sampat
BRFite

Re: Brahmos Missile test ??

Post by sampat »

8)
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Re: Siachen News & Discussion

Post by abhijitm »

Meanwhile ToIlet in full swing of Aman ka tamasha. How can these major newspapers sell out the country even for money, I'll never know...
It's time to melt frost in Siachen
The demilitarisation of Siachen will act as a confidence building measure of immense importance. For India, it is a low-risk option to test Pakistan's long-term intentions. It is, therefore, an idea whose time has come. Indian and Pakistani leaders need to find the political will necessary to accept ground realities. It is time the Indian government began the process of building a national consensus around this important confidence-building measure.
:x &%*^&*%
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

abhijitm wrote:Meanwhile ToIlet in full swing of Aman ka tamasha. How can these major newspapers sell out the country even for money, I'll never know...
It's time to melt frost in Siachen
The demilitarisation of Siachen will act as a confidence building measure of immense importance. For India, it is a low-risk option to test Pakistan's long-term intentions. It is, therefore, an idea whose time has come. Indian and Pakistani leaders need to find the political will necessary to accept ground realities. It is time the Indian government began the process of building a national consensus around this important confidence-building measure.
:x &%*^&*%
Abhijitm: Please take that statement back, I hope it is an oversight. This article is by Gurmeet Kanwal, posted a few pages back. Feel free to disagree with the Brigadier, but no need to question his loyalty.
ManuT
BRFite

Post by ManuT »

One can be pretty sure that Brig Kanwal is being misquoted.

In his book, he mentions Siachen mere 2 times, and while he does seem that he would like to get it resolved and "is possible", he does not have WKK-itis.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

ShauryaT wrote:Abhijitm: Please take that statement back, I hope it is an oversight. This article is by Gurmeet Kanwal, posted a few pages back. Feel free to disagree with the Brigadier, but no need to question his loyalty.
No ShauryaT, I can make out very well when a person is trying to sell out his country. And I don't believe he is an ignorant.

Just flip the sides and think, had pakis reached Saltoro first in 1984...
ShauryaT
BRF Oldie

Post by ShauryaT »

abhijitm wrote:
ShauryaT wrote:Abhijitm: Please take that statement back, I hope it is an oversight. This article is by Gurmeet Kanwal, posted a few pages back. Feel free to disagree with the Brigadier, but no need to question his loyalty.
No ShauryaT, I can make out very well when a person is trying to sell out his country. And I don't believe he is an ignorant.

Just flip the sides and think, had pakis reached Saltoro first in 1984...
abhijitm: You made your choice and I was left with no option but to report your post as impinging on the honor of a brigadier without a shred of proof should not be par for the course. But I guess, the moderators can decide. Nothing personal against you, but feel strongly about the honor of those who have served, no matter what their point of view is.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

^^ ShauryaT no offense taken. No one is above country.
member_23438
BRFite -Trainee

Re: LCA News and Discussions

Post by member_23438 »

Siva Saar regarding the previous post, I obviously never meant that a few NRIs will change the map of HAL and other defence industries. Just like you said, they will have to go through years of trial and errors to built the capability and master the art of AC manufacturing/design/testing/innovation etc. But what if HAL saves about 5-6 years worth of that experiment by hiring someone who KNOWS what he is doing and Knows what the consequences of doing something can be?? Would your position still be valid?
I can understand we will have to learn the things the "hard way", but what about china then? Didn't they just copy the designs and now have a good manufacturing and innovation capability?? Provided that we are not competent enough to steal info and reverse engineer already built designs of western countries, can't these NRI's acts as a special "key" that might open the door of experience/data/knowledge (a small portion of it I agree) accumulated by the west (or the countries tht have been traditionally building AC). I would like your opinions on that :)
Last edited by member_23438 on 14 May 2012 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

kalkibhagwan wrote:would it be correct to say that the current condition of desh is also due to the shudras getting into the political arena (and then infecting everyone)?? I have usually seen that shudras or those who live a poor and destitute life are more selfish and arrogant and they don't usually give a $hit about the society.
Actually you are talking racist bullshit. OT for the thread in any case.
Indranil
Forum Moderator

Post by Indranil »

kalkibhagwan wrote:Shiv saar, would it be correct to say that the current condition of desh is also due to the shudras getting into the political arena (and then infecting everyone)?? I have usually seen that shudras or those who live a poor and destitute life are more selfish and arrogant and they don't usually give a $hit about the society. What if the shudras who have now evolved and have climbed the social ladder, are still having these behaviors (conciously/unconciously)?
Shame on you! I am reporting your lowly post.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

I am pretty offended by the handle. How can admin allow this kind of name. Please have the name changed (banning or not is your decision).
Thanks
fanne
member_20033
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Pakistan arms sales, ops, doctrine, etc

Post by member_20033 »

Self Deleted
Last edited by member_20033 on 14 Jul 2012 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
member_20033
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_20033 »

Self deleted
Last edited by member_20033 on 14 Jul 2012 00:18, edited 1 time in total.
member_20033
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_20033 »

Self deleted
Last edited by member_20033 on 14 Jul 2012 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
member_20033
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_20033 »

Self deleted
Last edited by member_20033 on 14 Jul 2012 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
jai
BRFite

Post by jai »

Boss, please do a spell check before you submit your posts. It's a pain to read you posts with so many misspelt words.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^ :D message received, apologies for lost cool, some people just press the wrong buttons.
member_22906
BRFite

Post by member_22906 »

If moderators don't remove posts from Chanakaya etc - then all I can say is that this forum is no different than one of the TSP forums or some other rabid country's rakshak forum - we are a different (read better) breed... I hope most of us realize that...
Last edited by member_22906 on 13 Jul 2012 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Ajay Sharma wrote:If moderators don't remove posts from Chanakaya etc - then all I can say is that this forum is no different that one of the TSP forums or some other rabid country's rakshak forum - we are a different (read better) breed... I hope most of us realize that...
let the government do its job. no need to cry blasphemy and issue fatwa.

gee...whats going on? Siachen forum is discussing army code and conduct and here religious history!
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Ajay Sharma wrote:If moderators don't remove posts from Chanakaya etc - then all I can say is that this forum is no different than one of the TSP forums or some other rabid country's rakshak forum - we are a different (read better) breed... I hope most of us realize that...
No, he will either delete them himself or he won't be posting here anymore.
member_23626
BRFite

Post by member_23626 »

archan wrote:
Ajay Sharma wrote:If moderators don't remove posts from Chanakaya etc - then all I can say is that this forum is no different than one of the TSP forums or some other rabid country's rakshak forum - we are a different (read better) breed... I hope most of us realize that...
No, he will either delete them himself or he won't be posting here anymore.
Please respond to my message that I sent you... It would bring some positivity here IMVHO. Please respond ASAP as I don't want to create IB4TL type threads :oops:
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

There is no need to plagiarise another forum. Post links if you want. You can cross post your own posts if you post there. If material is enough for a thread, go ahead and create it. Don't copy other's pots from there.
member_23626
BRFite

Post by member_23626 »

archan wrote:There is no need to plagiarise another forum. Post links if you want. You can cross post your own posts if you post there. If material is enough for a thread, go ahead and create it. Don't copy other's pots from there.
Only photos (or atleast links to them, giving due credits) would tht be fine?