New Trash Thread (5555) (DO NOT DELETE)

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Re: Najlepsze-tapety.pl Pozycjonowaniee.pl Graj-online.pl Fi

Post by Mahendra »

Wah Wah char post usme bhi ek IB4TL
PratikDas
BRFite

Re: Najlepsze-tapety.pl Pozycjonowaniee.pl Graj-online.pl Fi

Post by PratikDas »

IB4tl with a vengeance
member_20203
BRFite -Trainee

**** Generico.

Post by member_20203 »

hu
Arav
BRFite

Re: **** Generico.

Post by Arav »

ib4TL......
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Friggin Spammer! Rot in hell

IB4TL
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

ib4teeyell
suryag
Forum Moderator

Re: China Military Watch - Jan 11, 2011

Post by suryag »

Anyways who cares about the chinese junk .... anything that you manufacture is a copy of western designs show me one design of yours which is accepted worldwide(take your time ... you or your cpc wont find any btw) who knows how many parts fell off the j-20 when it flew. My dear dlones russian engineers wont reveal everything ... know that and yes in case you would like to refute it please publish MTBF/MTBO numbers of the taihang and market it overseas... I bet even maldives wont buy the junk
arnabh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by arnabh »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/busi ... 325880.cms

Made in India, faked in China- $5bn loss
IANS | Jan 1, 2012, 02.54PM IST

New Delhi: Chinese manufacturers are increasingly "faking" popular Indian products of consumer goods giants such as Dabur and ITC, undermining the legitimacy of brands and causing losses worth as much as $5 billion annually, officials said.

"A lot of counterfeit Dabur products are made in China. We have conducted at least 20 raids in China but no proper action has been taken by the Chinese," said Ashok Jain, general manager of finance at Dabur India, the country's fourth largest FMCG firm.

He said such fake products manufactured in China with "Made-in-India" tag are supplied across the world, mostly in India and African countries.

"It causes huge damage to the brand. Those fake products are obviously not up to our standards and supplied at very low prices," Jain told IANS.

Dabur, which has nearly $4 billion market capitalisation, operates in key consumer product categories like healthcare, skin care, hair care and oral care. The company's revenue last fiscal was $910 million.

Pradeep Dixit, a senior official of ITC, a $33-billion conglomerate, said the popular FMCG brands of the company were counterfeited by unscrupulous firms and supplied in domestic as well as foreign markets.

"Our popular cigarette brand is faked and supplied widely in the states like Chhattisgarh, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh," he said.

"China is a big problem everybody is facing," said S.K. Goel, chairman of the Central Board of Excise and Customs, told IANS.

Goel said the big international brands like Nokia, Adidas, Reebok and Nivea were also widely counterfeited in China and supplied in India and other parts of the world.

Chinese manufacturers are also faking drugs, endangering lives of patients. Fake drugs, carrying " Made in India" tags, supplied from China were recently detained in Nigeria and other African countries.

K.K. Vyas, Delhi's deputy commissioner of police (crime), said the police have seized and confiscated a lot of fake and counterfeited products of popular brands in the national capital recently.

Vyas emphasised on the need for enhancing punishment for unscrupulous manufacturers and importers. "Punishment needs to be enhanced. Also there is need that judiciary addresses these issues quickly."

"Counterfeiting is a big menace. It is hurting everybody - consumers, industry and the exchequer," said Anil Rajput, chairman of the anti-smuggling and anti-counterfeiting committee of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).

Recently, FICCI formed a panel called "FICCI-Cascade" that expands into a committee on anti-smuggling and counterfeiting activities destroying the economy. Chaired by Rajput, the committee is working closely with the government to curb this menace.

According to a report by think tank Indiaforensic Research Foundation, the total loss to the economy annually due to crimes such as counterfeiting, commercial fraud, smuggling, drug trafficking, bank fraud, tax evasion and graft is estimated at Rs.22,528 crore.
ashi
BRFite

Post by ashi »

Everyone if you don't have anything related to Chinese military to say in this thread please STFU.
Selamat Pagi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Selamat Pagi »

pankajs wrote: True, much that happened elsewhere in Beijing that night was ugly. So would "ugly" mean 200 or perhaps 2000 where killed? Perhaps they were not killed in the center of the square or perhaps majority may not have even been killed in the square but just outside where the barricadesSo you accept that "hundreds, maybe even thousands, of civilians and students were killed" and your only complain is "riot, not a deliberate massacre". Well I have never heard of a "riot" where the thousands die on one side and maybe not even a dozen on the other. If the above is what actually happened, it fits into the definition of a "massacre".

I do not care if it happened in the center of the square or on the periphery or even outside the square. The demonstration was held in the Tiananmen square and at the end there was a "massacre" but you can call it a "riot" if that is what you prefer.

Our difference it would seem is only in the semantics not in the substance. Peace!
OK. But there is a big difference between shooting unarmed young students and crushing them as "they sleep in their tents" as opposed to having to fight their way through roadblocks manned by armed adult workers with molotov petrol bombs and stolen weapons.

pankajs wrote: Adding to pankaj's questions, here is a popular debunking of the myth of Nanking. Care to comment, any of you Chicom propagandists? :)
Sorry... good try. Nanjing massacre is supported by tons of evidences much of it comes from Japan and Japaneses themselves.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Selamat Pagi wrote: as opposed to having to fight their way through roadblocks manned by armed adult workers with molotov petrol bombs and stolen weapons.

with what? tanks! why not DF-5?

@ashi is this not about PLA?
member_20021
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_20021 »

shiv wrote: Your nation too is following your old granddaddy leaders...... /Your senile old leaders have hoodwinked you ....../Your senile grand-daddys of China who have young people like you by the balls get only an obsequious salute from you.
The ignorant arrogance of yours is at full display here, again. The age of the Chinese leadership, at all the levels, is strictly restricted for promotion and tenure. For example, all the top positions have to retire at the age 70 without exception (they usually start their tenure at their early 60s), and their service is restricted to two terms at the most, with 5 years for each. Here is the link for a scholarly reporting; note, their retire age is way below the average life span for Chinese citizens:
http://books.google.com/books?id=xnESGC ... on&f=false

Age of seventy years is quite old to me, but obviously not as old as your foreign minister who is so senilely confused that he made a laugh stock at UN for your incredible india:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 15080.html

I have to congratulate this guy though, as he beat the odds to live this long in a country with an average of life span of? Mind to let us know how he got and kept his job?

shiv wrote: When I learned history as a child I was taught of a China full of civilised and intelligent people.
The history you learnt as a child cheated you. No, China is not full of civilized and intelligent people. China has both people civilized and not so civilized, and intelligent and not so intelligent. The difference between China and India in this regard though is that by and large intelligent people in China from different backgrounds have the comparable opportunities to be successful in life, while India, you tell me the chance of the low classes unfortunate, in reality rather in your Bollywood movies? Tell me about the successful stories of the Nehru kids?

Hope the above helps to clarify you confusion, senile or not nonetheless.
PrasadZ
BRFite

Post by PrasadZ »

Jimi wrote:
The history you learnt as a child cheated you. No, China is not full of civilized and intelligent people. China has both people civilized and not so civilized, and intelligent and not so intelligent. The difference between China and India in this regard though is that by and large intelligent people in China from different backgrounds have the comparable opportunities to be successful in life, while India, you tell me the chance of the low classes unfortunate, in reality rather in your Bollywood movies?

Hope the above helps to clarify you confusion.
Your countrymen have the same qs for u, Jimi. http://hrichina.org/content/4081
PrasadZ
BRFite

Post by PrasadZ »

Selamat Pagi wrote:
pankajs wrote: True, much that happened elsewhere in Beijing that night was ugly. So would "ugly" mean 200 or perhaps 2000 where killed? Perhaps they were not killed in the center of the square or perhaps majority may not have even been killed in the square but just outside where the barricadesSo you accept that "hundreds, maybe even thousands, of civilians and students were killed" and your only complain is "riot, not a deliberate massacre". Well I have never heard of a "riot" where the thousands die on one side and maybe not even a dozen on the other. If the above is what actually happened, it fits into the definition of a "massacre".

I do not care if it happened in the center of the square or on the periphery or even outside the square. The demonstration was held in the Tiananmen square and at the end there was a "massacre" but you can call it a "riot" if that is what you prefer.

Our difference it would seem is only in the semantics not in the substance. Peace!
OK. But there is a big difference between shooting unarmed young students and crushing them as "they sleep in their tents" as opposed to having to fight their way through roadblocks manned by armed adult workers with molotov petrol bombs and stolen weapons.

pankajs wrote: Adding to pankaj's questions, here is a popular debunking of the myth of Nanking. Care to comment, any of you Chicom propagandists? :)
Sorry... good try. Nanjing massacre is supported by tons of evidences much of it comes from Japan and Japaneses themselves.
And there are enough chinese who claim many 1000s died that night in a bitter search for democracy. Many also claim that recent economic difficulties are leading to renewd questioning of CPC. Of course, you will tell me they are not to be trusted and if course, this forum will ignore you. So, selamat, why are u here? What bothers the PLA?

By the way, BRF requires you to use real names. And a malay greeting is not a name
Boreas
BRFite

Post by Boreas »

Don wrote:This is why I don't usually waste my time arguing with people in this forum. I just post military news and thats it. The stupidity, denials, and ignorance is incredible. :)
yup thats Incredible India ;)

Here is a dare for you (and your comrades "Selamat Pagi" and "Ji mi"). Write any five things you don't like about CCP and List name of five leaders in chinese govt whom you don't like.

(I am not expecting a response, just wanted to give you the feel of how much is there that you can't do, or even think of doing.)
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Boreas wrote:
Don wrote:This is why I don't usually waste my time arguing with people in this forum. I just post military news and thats it. The stupidity, denials, and ignorance is incredible. :)

Here is a dare for you (and your comrades "Selamat Pagi" and "Ji mi"). Write any five things you don't like about CCP and List name of five leaders in chinese govt whom you don't like.

(I am not expecting a response, just wanted to give you the feel of how much is there that you can't do, or even think of doing.)
Boreas, you are being unduly lenient. I personally do not like Congress
and will willingly assist in its removal from office. In India the modalities are
understood and used every 4-5 years.

Now lets say someone does not like the CCP, would Jimi like to tell us
how they can be removed from office? Please list the process so we may
better understand China.

P.S. May be a link to a site in China which carries this list. :)
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

The problem is that you do not argue; an argument requires a recognition of the opposing view point and a counterpoint. All you do is splurge out CPC propaganda and any pointer to the contrary is labeled as "stupidity, denials and ignorance". As a princeling, you are so used to getting what you want, your intellect is unable to tolerate any criticism.

As others have challenged you, name five leaders and five policies of the CPC you do not like. Or are afraid that you (or your relatives) will end up in a mental asylum. Even the facts you quote about the problems in India are so far stretched from truth that it is hard to have a sane discussion (like tens of thousands of Sikhs killed in 1984).

The fact of the matter is that most Indians do not understand Chinese language; they know very little about China. Most of their opinions are shaped by what is published elsewhere. However, the actions of a majority of Chinese posters tend to confirm whatever hypothesis that evolves.

There are a few posters who make cogent arguments, make suitable rebuttals, and provide a truly educational perspective (like ashi). However the majority are in a schlong-length contest which does not add to the discussion, or the learning.

Perhaps it is best to limit the posting rights to those who are willing to offer some cogent arguments; it will reduce the noise level. The schlong-flashers need to be cut down to size.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Boreas wrote:

The utter simplicity yet the genius of showing them the mirror. I think it should be asked to every chinese who comes to forum. Please accept my profound pranaams!
member_20344
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_20344 »

Boreas wrote:

:lol: That was an ingenious way to make them taste their own medicine, lets see if they brave their great firewall now, shows what freedom we are talking about, simple but a very tough test, jihaapana tussi great ho...
Selamat Pagi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Selamat Pagi »

PrasadZ wrote: And there are enough chinese who claim many 1000s died that night in a bitter search for democracy. Many also claim that recent economic difficulties are leading to renewd questioning of CPC. Of course, you will tell me they are not to be trusted and if course, this forum will ignore you. So, selamat, why are u here? What bothers the PLA?
Yes there were many claims by people that later admitted they were not at the square ! Eyewitnesses that were at the square did not see anybody killed. And I listed the many sources. OK here is another. TAM papers that were smuggled out said DXP ordered that no blood be spilled in the square. On the otherhand there are so much solid evidence in Nanjing. Gosh. Prasad, arguing with you makes me want to vomit blood.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Ha Ha - waiting for Don, Ji Mi, Pagi and the rest of the fifty center's to openly criticize the current head honcho of the Chinese communist party.

Call him corrupt, power hungry or anything like what we Indians can do vis a vis our leaders.
And after that, four more leaders.

And then, the open criticism of the Tianenmen square massacre, the forced abortions, the summary execution of dissidents, the rampant corruption in the CCP etc etc - all with direct links to the Chinese Communist Party.

The audience awaits.

Looks like this will be a new case study for future Goebbels - how to deal with such "complex questions" posed by "splittist radicals". :P

Special permissions will have to be sought to do the above. Expect a delay guys before the relevant paperwork and CYA is done by these 50 centers

Incredible how an effort to create a propagandist thread backfired on these guys.
Selamat Pagi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Selamat Pagi »

Boreas wrote:

OK I do not like Jiang Zeming. Why because he applease the United States too much. And got burned when Clinton bomb the Chinese embassy. He also fired missiles off Taiwan waters which push Taiwan further away. A stupid thing to do.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jimi wrote: The history you learnt as a child cheated you. No, China is not full of civilized and intelligent people. China has both people civilized and not so civilized, and intelligent and not so intelligent.
Ji Mi, why do college students in your Communist China have 10% of their academic year wasted on throwing cheap live grenades in China? Too scared to say that it's a stupid thing that is gradually converting an intelligent people into a bunch of stupid robots following your tinpot geriatrics?

I don't need to defend SM Krishna; He will be removed. But your Communist granddaddys have got a fist around your throat so you can't even speak ill of them , leave alone remove them. So you spend your time speaking of some foreigner called SM Krishna. :lol: Or maybe you are yourself a Commie party representative posted here to show Chinese wisdom and wit? You too throw some grenades did you Ji Mi boy? But you seem to know more about granddads than grenades. :rotfl: Four weeks not enough then?
PrasadZ
BRFite

Post by PrasadZ »

Selamat Pagi wrote:
PrasadZ wrote:And there are enough chinese who claim many 1000s died that night in a bitter search for democracy. Many also claim that recent economic difficulties are leading to renewd questioning of CPC. Of course, you will tell me they are not to be trusted and if course, this forum will ignore you. So, selamat, why are u here? What bothers the PLA?
Yes there were many claims by people that later admitted they were not at the square ! Eyewitnesses that were at the square did not see anybody killed. And I listed the many sources. OK here is another. TAM papers that were smuggled out said DXP ordered that no blood be spilled in the square. On the otherhand there are so much solid evidence in Nanjing. Gosh. Prasad, arguing with you makes me want to vomit blood.
TAM ?! DXP ?! Why not say Tiananmen and Deng Xiao Ping?
Past scholars studied to improve themselves;Today's scholars study to impress others
:lol:

Anyway, CPC claimed the Tiananmen papers were fake. Do you, now, suggest that papers mentioning "DXP" were genuine ?

A recent description ofCPC censorship on why Chinese people suspect information released by CPC
the Chinese government is in the midst of a major crackdown on “false rumours” on the internet, and yet this kind of story, when it emerges, is exactly why no one believes the government or officialdom in China, and why rumours have such currency.
This is the single biggest problem facing the Chinese state, the one from which all its other difficulties flow: the absence of truth.
member_20036
BRFite

Post by member_20036 »

Indian diplomat attacked in Chinese court
Press Trust of India
Beijing:
An Indian diplomat was injured and hospitalised following an assault by a large group of Chinese traders in a court, as he tried to secure the release of two Indians who were held hostage by locals, demanding payment of theirdues in the eastern business hub ofYiwu.
S Balachandran, a diplomat at the Indian Consulate in Shanghai was rushed to hospital when he faintedafter being "manhandled" by the crowd that tried to snatch two kidnapped Indians who clung to him.
The incident happened when he was leaving the court after prolonged negotiations on the night of December 31.
The two Indians had been held hostage by the local traders for two weeks for non-payment of dues by their company, whose owner had allegedly fled the country.
Riva Ganguly Das, the Consul General of the Shanghai Consulate of India told PTI in Beijing that Balachandran, working as Consul atthe Consulate fainted when he was"manhandled", while attempting to get the release of Deepak Rahejaand Shyamsunder Agrawal.
Balachandran, 46, tried to negotiate for their release for over five hours at a court in Yiwu, a big trading centre for a host of commodities.
He was assaulted when the two Indians, being held captive for overfortnight clung on to him to leave the surcharged place. The incident took place in the court and in the presence of police and the judge.
A high drama ensued as the crowd prevented the two from going along with him demanding that they pay millions of Yuan owed to them for commodities purchased from them.
Link: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/indian-diplo ... 118-3.html

Here they ask in Indian journos to shut up. chinese seemed to be more violent and short tempered people. They are showing there true civilisational colours
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Prasan wrote:They are showing there true civilisational colours
Barbarian colors...
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

ashi wrote:Pretty good video of a military drill
Artillery and Air Defense
The ManPad at 3 min 10 sec shows where the tallest and deepest friend Pakistan's Anza came from. No infantry? Couple of interesting video tricks that I can use in future videos.
member_20036
BRFite

Post by member_20036 »

From what i hear the 2 Indians manhandled were working for yemeni or pakistani employer.
Sadly innocent Indians were beaten up.
member_20036
BRFite

Post by member_20036 »

From what i hear the 2 Indians manhandled were working for yemeni or pakistani employer.
Sadly innocent Indians were beaten up.
Can someone find out the about company
wong
BRFite

Post by wong »

UP TO 20,000 SIKHS, THAT's tens of thousands.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots
VikramS wrote:
The problem is that you do not argue; an argument requires a recognition of the opposing view point and a counterpoint. All you do is splurge out CPC propaganda and any pointer to the contrary is labeled as "stupidity, denials and ignorance". As a princeling, you are so used to getting what you want, your intellect is unable to tolerate any criticism.

As others have challenged you, name five leaders and five policies of the CPC you do not like. Or are afraid that you (or your relatives) will end up in a mental asylum. Even the facts you quote about the problems in India are so far stretched from truth that it is hard to have a sane discussion (like tens of thousands of Sikhs killed in 1984).

The fact of the matter is that most Indians do not understand Chinese language; they know very little about China. Most of their opinions are shaped by what is published elsewhere. However, the actions of a majority of Chinese posters tend to confirm whatever hypothesis that evolves.

There are a few posters who make cogent arguments, make suitable rebuttals, and provide a truly educational perspective (like ashi). However the majority are in a schlong-length contest which does not add to the discussion, or the learning.

Perhaps it is best to limit the posting rights to those who are willing to offer some cogent arguments; it will reduce the noise level. The schlong-flashers need to be cut down to size.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

wong wrote:UP TO 20,000 SIKHS, THAT's tens of thousands.

Mr. wong,

Why are you avoiding answering question I have put forth atleast twice - i.e. how is ignoring terrorism by ally pakistan - how is that any civilized at all?

Also, have you made sure that pakistan will not hit some part of India with their nuclear weapons as supplied from China, such as avoid hitting Sikhs that gives you any moral ground to point out the above fact?
rohankumaon
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rohankumaon »

Wong,

Your own source quote 2700 death toll. This number will never be tens of thousands! At least read your own source before putting it here.
wong
BRFite

Post by wong »

rohankumaon wrote:

Wong,

Your own source quote 2700 death toll. This number will never be tens of thousands! At least read your own source before putting it here.
My own source says up to 20,000, which is what I said. My American English says that's "tens of thousands".

Date 31 October 1984 − 3 November1984
Target Sikhs
Deaths 2,700−20,000 [1]
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

Boreas wrote:

OK I do not like Jiang Zeming. Why because he applease the United States too much. And got burned when Clinton bomb the Chinese embassy. He also fired missiles off Taiwan waters which push Taiwan further away. A stupid thing to do.[/quote]

Selamat Pagi: Are you a Malay or Indonesian chinese? The name is from the Bahasa.

Sorry if OT for this thread.

Selamat Jalan
rohankumaon
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rohankumaon »

Your source says anywhere between 2700 - 20,000 which can be anything. The fact that the range itself is varied up to 9 times makes it even more unreliable. The original source cannot be collaborated because it is quoted from the book. There are other sources that say number below 5000. There are below -

" If we compare the death toll in each of these riots, we find that the Delhi riots left the highest number of dead. Every life is precious and nothing can justify the death of a citizen, under any circumstances. Here, therefore, the death toll is used only to highlight the extent to which riots spread, or underline its intensity.

1984: Delhi – 3296"----http://www.ibtl.in/news/opinion/1388/fa ... ecularists

" The 1984 Delhi Anti-Sikh Pogrom refers to a four-day pogrom that took place in various parts of India’s capital, New Delhi, causing the death of nearly 3,000 Sikhs"-----------http://www.massviolence.org/The-1984-An ... i?cs=print

" This week, light a candle in your window. And whisper a silent prayer in memory of more than 4,000 Sikh men, women and children slaughtered by Congress hoodlums 20 years ago. In Delhi alone, 2,733 Sikhs were burned alive, butchered or beaten to death." - http://www.sikhsundesh.net/genocide.htm

" The Government of India reported 2,700 deaths in the ensuing chaos" - Wikipedia

So it is quite indicative that number is definitely less than 5000, even if you exaggerate everything and definitely not tens of thousands. These all sources are different from government sources.

My own source says up to 20,000, which is what I said. My American English says that's "tens of thousands".

Date 31 October 1984 − 3 November1984
Target Sikhs
Deaths 2,700−20,000 [1][/quote]
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Posted the response to Wong for doing 'Sikhs = = Tinanmen' in the new thread 'Re: People's Republic of China, Dec. 27 2011'

Thanks Vasu for pointing it out.
Last edited by member_20317 on 03 Jan 2012 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
Vasu
BRFite

Post by Vasu »

Rohan, Ravi, all, don't let the trolling take control. Lets get back to talking about the great Chinese century ahead.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Ah! Classic torn shirt versus open fly!

You can't defend yourself, so go on the offensive. This is the culture that comes from throwing cheap grenades instead of a college education. Move to the other forum Mr. Wong. Prepare to get your brainless commie rhetoric ripped to shreds.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Re: Philosophy Thread

Post by Atri »

didn't we have this thread already for philosophical discussions?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Re: Bharatiya Philosophy Thread

Post by Atri »

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... =24&t=5724

didn't we have this thread already for philosophical discussions?