Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
D Roy
BRFite

Re: Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

Post by D Roy »

Look let me say this.

Both the IAF *and* the IA have been won over by the Akash. yes that is correct *won* over.

And as a DRDO gentleman told me at Def ex last year this system has many elements which are better than what the Russkis have. There is no point simply comparing the top speed of the Buk M1/9K37M to that of the Akash. There's much more to the whole business.

Both the Buk and Tor have been on offer for a longtime and yet the IA *no less* has chosen the so called "legacy" Akash system.

And Akash - 2 will have IIR seeker capability built in.

I like Kramnik. I really do. But this particular article is written more from a salesman standpoint. Let me explain - Malaysia is seriously considering the Akash along with some other countries. the SA-11 Gadfly is pretty much in contention too.

The Akash has the potential to knock the russkis out of the E-SHORADS / MR-SAM market in some places. They don't like it naturally.

What is worse is that we opted for co-development with Israel for other systems and not with them. So they have not just lost the Indian SAM market but are going to face competition from it.

The Akash 2 when it surfaces will be a competitor to the Buk-M2E.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahi baat Arjun ki. Haha hahahah.

The Arjun conclusively proved itself against Bhishma pitamaha in the simulated Kuruskshetra. After that is there anything more that needs to be said...
koti
BRFite

Post by koti »

I don't believe it.
I completely missed Arjuna defeating Bheeshma...

PS: Don't dig in details of Kurukshetra if if intend to have a little smile. :mrgreen:
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Koti,

OT onlee.......

Please to go through the last Armoured thread onlee. The comparative tests of Arjun Vs T90 conducted by the army and its results are discussed in that thread.

The result being the Arjun out performing the T90. In this battle the T90 needed to hide behind the Shikhandi for protection. In it that the Arjun was DQd for killing a target while still on the move, when the rules called for killing it while at a standstill. :((

So yes the Arjun could not defeat Bhishma. :P
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the arjun also finished its designated tasks including x-country runs much faster partially due to being able to pop targets on the move.
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Pratyush wrote:Koti,

OT onlee.......

Please to go through the last Armoured thread onlee. The comparative tests of Arjun Vs T90 conducted by the army and its results are discussed in that thread.

The result being the Arjun out performing the T90. In this battle the T90 needed to hide behind the Shikhandi for protection. In it that the Arjun was DQd for killing a target while still on the move, when the rules called for killing it while at a standstill. :((

So yes the Arjun could not defeat Bhishma. :P
Arjun has a super - duper - uber - hyper armour made of armour steel composites etc. :D :D :D

T 90 has a super - duper - uber - hyper armour made of paper, US$, Euro, GBP etc.

WHICH IS "STRONGER" ARMOUR ? :(( :(( :((
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

depends on what you want to eat - if rice & roti after a honest day of work then Arjun. if dollah and black label after a day of working the angles on crooked deals, then T90 :)
srai
BRF Oldie

Post by srai »

Pratyush wrote:...

Based on teh launcher configuration I say that the author is being generous to compare the Akash with the Buk missile system.

Every buk launcher carries 4 weapons and has its own target illiminator. So the number of targets that can be engaged at one time will be equal to the number of launchers. Even Akasha has this capability. But has the following disadvantage. You take out the Battry level radar (Rajender), the launcher will not be able to much because it depends on the Rajender for target illumination as well. Buk does not have the same disadvantage because the launcher has its own target illuminator.

Take this with a ton of NaCl onlee.
Every design has its tradeoffs - advantages and disadvantages. What makes it effective is how it is employed best to maximize its strengths and minimize its weaknesses.

While the Buk launcher's own fire control radar gives its advantage as you have pointed out, it also is a disadvantage because when its on you are pretty much giving away the position of every launcher in a battery; this could potentially make it easier for accurate SEAD/DEAD type of attack ... taking out both the radar and the missiles. Whereas in Akash, only the Rajendra Radar would be taken out while the missiles would remain safe. It would be more cost effective to repair/replace only the radar vs radar plus missiles.

Anyways, just showing you the reverse point of view ;)
sivabala
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sivabala »

Pratyush wrote: ...
If I may add to the discussion, the tech specs did not reveal everything one need to know to evaluate the system.

Buk system can handle six targets Whereas with Akash's 4 launchers 8 targets can be handled or 16 high priority targets can be monitored.

Buk's illuminator will be near the launcher. Whereas Akash's illuminator will be 10~30 km behind the launcher. A fighter targeting the illuminator will never know from where the missile will be launched. Because missile does not emit any radio waves to illuminate the enemy fighter.
SriSri
BRFite

Post by SriSri »

Cross posting...

India Requests Support for Direct Commercial Sale of AH-64D Block III APACHE Helicopters
If the Government of India selects the Boeing-U.S. Army proposal, the Government of India will request a possible sale of
-- 50 T700-GE-701D engines
-- 12 AN/APG-78 Fire Control Radars
-- 12 AN/APR-48A Radar Frequency Interferometers
-- 812 AGM-114L-3 HELLFIRE LONGBOW missiles
-- 542 AGM-114R-3 HELLFIRE II missiles
-- 245 STINGER Block I-92H missiles
-- 23 Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot Night Vision Sensors
-- Rockets, training and dummy missiles
-- 30mm ammunition

-- Transponders and Simulators
-- Global positioning system/inertial navigation systems
-- Communication equipment
-- Spare and repair parts; tools and test equipment,
-- Support equipment, repair and return support
-- Personnel training and training equipment; publications and technical documentation,
-- U.S. Government and contractor engineering and logistics support services
-- Other related elements of logistics support to be provided in conjunction with a proposed direct commercial sale of 22 AH-64D Block III APACHE Helicopters.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Thread getting hijacked. Relax guys.
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

Agni-V to be test fired in September 2011
http://www.tehelka.com/story_main48.asp ... efence.asp
BY Ritu Sharma
Delhi

India will acquire an inter-continental strike capability as it intends to test-fire the indigenous inter-continental ballistic missile (ICBM) Agni-V with a range of 6,000 km in September.

The first nuclear-tipped inter-continental missile would add muscle to India's "dissuasive deterrence" posture against China as it would be able to strike even northernmost China if the need arises.

"The Agni-V is test ready and would be tested in September this year. The test is one of the 10 missile tests scheduled this year," a senior official of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) said, requesting anonymity.

The missile arrives in the backdrop of China developing an anti-satellite missile and anti-aircraft carrier ballistic missile Dong Feng-31A with a strike range of 11,200 km. :?: :eek: If launched from close to the Line of Actual Control, the Agni-V can hit Habin, the northernmost city of China.

The Agni-V missile has moved from the drawing board; an evaluation of subsystems is currently on. The ICBM is designed by adding a third composite stage to the two-stage, 3,500-km range Agni-III missile. The 17.5-metre-long Agni-V would be a canister launch missile system to ensure it has the requisite operational flexibility to be swiftly transported and fired from anywhere.

The DRDO will also be conducting fifth test for its ballistic missile defence system, designed to destroy missiles both inside (endo) and outside (exo) the earth's atmosphere.

"We have conducted tests for the interceptor missile (the name by which the ballistic missile defence system is known) but this year we will conduct simultaneous test for endo- and exo-atmospheric ballistic defence system," the official added
SriSri
BRFite

Post by SriSri »

Is it just me or has "Tehelka" started to focus more on defence and strategic affairs related news stories?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

The :(( Remains that the TEL for Agoni is not a proper all wheel drive ATV. Like the MAZ launchers of the Bear. :P

DRDO please design a dedicated TEL for the weapon. That is the heartfelt desire of the Jiingo.
Raghavendra
BRFite

Post by Raghavendra »

SriSri wrote:Is it just me or has "Tehelka" started to focus more on defence and strategic affairs related news stories?
they used to be paid by congress ,now since congress has nira radia which operates NewsX they dont need Tehelka anymore, now in desperation to earn their pay they are turning to more popular topics in their news coverage :mrgreen:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So would A-V have same payload as A-III or is it different? More like A-II+?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

Lets hope that it carries MIRV.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

more than MIRV its important to have a cansister launched ICBM now for all weather work and ruggedness. cant have precious missiles become unreliable due to wear n tear.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

Both are Important Its time the DRDO tried both the capabilities in the single system
prabhug
BRFite

Post by prabhug »

Hi
I had few questions on the Akash missile systems

1.Akash has three radars , which one would help in tracking missiles? (Battery level radar, Central Acquisition Radar , Battery Surveillance Radar) .My understanding is all the three are Aesa radars capable of handling multiple beams so atleast one other can take over from other at an emergency ?
2.Can Akash missile be tracked from phalcons ? I want it to do so.
3.Instead of Buk the target is identified and tracked from more than 150 Km by CAR so all the batteries know the threat.Atleast it very difficult to understand who is going take on the target.
4.Can Buks be networked like this ?.My understanding it the BSR is 100km range and missile range is 30Km so in some configurations we can have two radars help tracking .So the akash systeme would be a night mare for SEAD/DEAD and off course pilots

Cheers
Prabhu.G
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

^^^If above reported length of Agni-V is 17.5mts is indeed true then

Agni III is 16.7 Mtrs

For Agni-V
I-stage - 7.7 Mts (same as Agni III)
II-stage - 3.3 Mts (same as Agni III)
RV Adapter - 0.8 Mts (same as Agni III)
III-stage - 2.0 Mts (As speculated by Arun)
2xVented IS - 2.2 Mts (2x1Mt)

---------------------------------------
Total =16.0 Mtrs

RV length =1.50 Mts (17.5 - 16.0=1.5 ) (If vented Interstage is used) [New RV]
and
RV length =3.7O Mts (1.5 + 2.2 =3.7) If Pyro stage seperation is used [SAME RV as Agni -III]

My guess would be that except of Pyro SS and Composite IIIrd Stage Agni-V will be same as Agni-III with same RV hence most probably same payload carrying capacity for higher range. This is a guestimate based on the premise that it would be easier to use Pyro SS then to design and validate a new RV.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Agni Sakshi-II: A magical and inspiring island that gives Indian missile scientists the Phoenix-effect!
Agni-II Prime failed, but nobody died! already posted earlier
A very touching story. loved reading it.
A temple of hope:
Scientists are superstitious, not all may be, but most of them. For them, faith is a feeble, yet strong filament that ignites passion within.Often on the day of any launch at the Wheeler Island, the day starts with a majority visiting the temple. It was a great sight for an outsider like me to see how science and spirituality co-existed at this island. A perfect picture of national integration at India’s most-sensitive missile launch complex.
The Safe ‘n’ secure Block Office:
From a distance you can mistake it as a low-roof tent with just one opening to enter it. Closer you get, you would realize that it is one massive special reinforced concrete structure that houses the mission control station.
It is from here, one would watch the missile launch. Countdown. Pressure. Tension. Hopes. Aspirations. Heartbeats. Disappointment. Joy. Celebration. Over the years, the Block Office has witnessed and captured the best and worst moments of a missile scientist.
The Block Office can withstand any massive impact (external and internal), even if a missile misfires and falls over it. It can withstand a nuclear explosion :!: . Inside, one would see a number of masks and oxygen supply lines in the wake of an emergency. And during the launch, the entire island is evacuated. Those with special passes are allowed inside the Block Office during the launch and the rest are shipped to the mainland during the launch.
The Prithvi Point & Kalam:
This is the spot where a Prithvi missile landed during its launch in 1992/1993. (I am not sure about the correct year!) The missile was launched from Balasore, and, Kalam and team came in search of it, following its trajectory, only to land in this island (uninhibited until then). The island is having a shape similar to that of a wheel, rather many wheels and it was subsequently named as Wheeler Island. Later, DRDO decided to develop it into a full-fledged launch complex. At the point of impact of Prithvi, came up a memorial and it is today called as Prithivi Point. View it from any sides, it will look the same. This was inaugurated in October 1996. And, all those who visit the Wheeler Island on work still revere their Dr Kalam.
And, the Biscuit Point!
This is the only shop where India’s missile clan flocks during a launch campaign.The floor area will be as big as the size of a 2-3 yoga mats put together. Biscuits, bed-sheets, towels, soaps, toothpastes, soft-drinks and washing powder. That’s all and nothing else. According to the boys manning the shop, washing powder is in great demand always! :lol:
And, if you thought DRDO’s missile scientists are no good, then please make a visit to Wheeler Island. To see, the tough lives of Indian missile scientists. Despite meager salaries, name-sake perks and highly-politicized-complicating-top-heavy-set-up, they work with tones of passion holding the pride of their nation closer to heart. If only, we had a strong political class that recognized their worth; if only we had some more inspiring leaders within DRDO to lift their spirits and if only we had a Media willing to do away with table-top Journalism, may be, we can do some justice to these Jewels of India.
Salute to all these unsung heroes who make our nation safe.
Jeff Wickline
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Jeff Wickline »

The Prithvi Point & Kalam:
This is the spot where a Prithvi missile landed during its launch in 1992/1993. (I am not sure about the correct year!) The missile was launched from Balasore, and, Kalam and team came in search of it, following its trajectory, only to land in this island (uninhibited until then). The island is having a shape similar to that of a wheel, rather many wheels and it was subsequently named as Wheeler Island. Later, DRDO decided to develop it into a full-fledged launch complex. At the point of impact of Prithvi, came up a memorial and it is today called as Prithivi Point. View it from any sides, it will look the same. This was inaugurated in October 1996. And, all those who visit the Wheeler Island on work still revere their Dr Kalam.
I very much doubt the above story. Seniors please verify.
I read somewhere ("India today" ?) that Army required a land target proof for Prithvi. The target point was deliberately chosen as the (Centre of ? ) Wheeler Island. The story said that the missile reached the target point with "embarrassing accuracy" or some such expression in praise.
I would be rather surprised if Dr Kalam came to search the impact point and then located the island.
AFAIK, the "wheeler island" name was there much before DRDO came to set up the launch site.
Gurus please correct any errors, if my memory played tricks.
ashokpachori
BRFite

Post by ashokpachori »

“In October 1993, the development of the Prithvi missile was almost over but the army desired to have a confirmatory test on a land range to validate the circular error probability (CEP) of the missile.

“Our efforts to conduct the tests in our desert range could not take off due to range safety problems. To overcome this, we were looking for an uninhabited island in the eastern coast,” Kalam said.

http://indianpolitics.wordpress.com/200 ... o-farmers/
Jeff Wickline
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Jeff Wickline »

Thanks so much ashokpachori. The article you pointed, proves that the blog quoted above was inaccurate.
However the worth of the total "Agni Sakshi" story should not be undervalued for such errors.
Cheers.
Raghavendra
BRFite

Post by Raghavendra »

Def scientists to try to shoot down missile at 150km altitude
http://www.zeenews.com/news678484.html
Chennai: Defence scientists in the country are set to raise the bar for excellence by trying to shoot down a missile at an altitude of 150 kms later this year.

Defence scientists have been able to intercept a missile at an altitude of 80 km and are now planning to aim higher.

"The trials are expected later this year," V K Saraswat, Director General, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) told reporters on the sidelines of the 98th Indian Science Congress here.

He said the DRDO scientists were also planning to raise the altitude for interception gradually to upto 300 km.

The DRDO-developed missile shield uses a system of long range radars and long-range missiles to shoot down incoming enemy missiles.

The system has been tested successfully three times since December 2006.

The Prithvi interceptor missile has been codenamed PDV, a two stage rocket powered by solid propellants.

Asked about the failure of the recent Agni-II Prime tests, Saraswat blamed it on the quality of components procured from the industry.

He said the defence scientists have recovered the entire hardware of the last month's failed test of the Agni-II Prime missile and would soon come out with a detailed analysis of the event.

Saraswat stressed on improving the quality of products it receives from the industry.

He said the DRDO will now have to go beyond quality checks for the components it sources from the industry and ensure control on the quality of manufacturing processes.

He said the DRDO has also decided to launch a commercial arm to market its technologies having civilian and paramilitary applications.

"We have new users coming up in the paramilitary forces and some of our technologies also have civilian applications. So, taking into account the volume of sping-offs a commercial arm is planned," Saraswat said.

He said DRDO has transferred technology for its products to around 15 firms and has earned Rs 20 crore from the deals.
yossarian
BRFite -Trainee

Post by yossarian »

^ Sounds like masked ASAT testing, if they are aiming to hit targets at 300 Kms...
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

^^^^@ Prithvi Point at Wheeler Island
Tarmak007:
This was inaugurated in October 1996.
Click Image of Hi-res

The construction of above Memorial was started in last quarter of 2003 and completed in 2005.
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

DRDO working on new ballistic missile
http://www.newkerala.com/news/world/ful ... 17915.html
Chennai, Jan 4 :1 Undettered by the failure of the upgraded nuclear-capable Agni-II Missile, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) was working on increasing the range of the surface-to-surface intermediate range ballistic missile.

Talking to reporters on the sidelines of the the 98th Indian Science Congress at SRM University at suburban Kattankulathur, DRDO Director General V K Saraswat said a component problem had led to the failure of the Agni-II Missile which had lifted off from the Wheeler Island off Orissa Coast in the first week of December.

He said the quality of components were tested statistically and functionally.

''But we are working on increasing the missile range,'' he added.

The test-fire of the surface-to-surface missile had failed after it deviated from its trajectory immediately after lift-off.

The indigenously developed new variant of the Agni Series Missile was an improved version of the existing Agni-II Missile and would have better accuracy and range. The missile was incorporated with some advanced features to increase the accuracy. Dr Saraswat said the DRDO would get the initial operational clearance later this month for inducting the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) into the Indian Air Force.

To a question, he denied the DRDO was building satellites for strategic use. He, however, said the DRDO and the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) were working together in the areas of mutual interest. :eek:
I hope the issue is not with the quality of the component as reported in previous report. It would be a sad day if quality issues arises during research and development stage.
We are already grappling with the Q issue in BDL. .. somebody should take note and do proper audit..
Edit..
Last edited by dinesha on 05 Jan 2011 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

"Components tests statistically and functionally"

What he is saying is the there is SQC sampling plan and those components selected from the batch are tested functionally. Normal practice.

If so then the sample had to be more random. Can happen.

Lets not get scams into this thread.
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

This article has some very intresting info on the orders placed by IA for brahmos which puts it at about 374 missiles on order. I wonder how authentic the numbers are though
D Roy
BRFite

Post by D Roy »

Well if we must,

MDB is run by CAST, which is very well connected to put it simply.
read the original article here
http://mdb.cast.ru/mdb/4-2010/item1/article2/

The gentleman is the same person who talked about kirovs and oscars just before Medvedev's visit.

The most important statement however was this although it is unconnected to missiles per se:

The future Talwar class Batch 3 frigates will also be equipped with the new missile, regardless of where they will be built.

Hello Pipavav!
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Pratyush wrote:Based on teh launcher configuration I say that the author is being generous to compare the Akash with the Buk missile system.

Every buk launcher carries 4 weapons and has its own target illiminator. So the number of targets that can be engaged at one time will be equal to the number of launchers. Even Akasha has this capability. But has the following disadvantage. You take out the Battry level radar (Rajender), the launcher will not be able to much because it depends on the Rajender for target illumination as well. Buk does not have the same disadvantage because the launcher has its own target illuminator.

Rajendra is also more capable and powerful radar than the "mini" radar on the Buk TELs. So Rajendra will fare better in a more heavy EW environment and also range farther.

Also, the combination of TEL+ radar (Referred to as TELAR) with personnel makes it more vulnerable to casualties. In Akash case, you keep a radar one place, with separate launchers & operators are in another place. So if you want Buk to be similar, you add a command post vehicle and end up with reduced flexibility (now you need command post + TELAR) for operations.

Basically, only key advantage of Buk is to deploy many "quasi-independent" (quasi since you will still need a command post & long range surveillance radar) launchers.

But this comes with disadvantages mentioned above, plus more cost (per launcher as it includes a radar).

Akash approach is to use a more capable radar & multiple dispersed launchers, linked back to radar and battery command post.

Over time, I think this comparison is not going to stand because with development of active radar missiles by India (LRSAM, SRSAM, Astra) we will see variations of all these missiles with new multifunction radars making next systems, more compact, mobile and fire and forget. It also says a lot that for all these India is either developing own systems or is cooperating with countries like France and Israel, but not Russia. Clearly, Russian operational concept of SAMs, and resultant architecture, does not meet Indian needs.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

D Roy wrote: http://mdb.cast.ru/mdb/4-2010/item1/article2/
The future Talwar class Batch 3 frigates will also be equipped with the new missile, regardless of where they will be built.
Hello Pipavav!
If Pipavav has to built ships, it can be three more of the P17A class taking the total to 10. No more imports. That's what Shriman Anthony has to say. Instead of further import, it's time for export.
dinesha
BRFite

Post by dinesha »

Small satellites can be armed to protect space assets: Scientist
Chennai, Jan 6, (IANS):
A constellation of small satellites -- each weighing 30-60 kg -- can be armed to protect the country's space assets in the future though at present the orbiting Indian satellites are unprotected against any enemy missile attacks, a senior defence scientist said Thursday.

"Currently the satellites are not protected. The only way to counter an enemy attack on our satellites is shooting down his satellites," Defence Research and Development Organisation's (DRDO) Advanced Systems Laboratory director Avinash Chander told IANS.

Here to participate at the 98th Indian Science Congress held at SRM University in Kattankulathur, Chander also said India was likely to test its inter-continental ballistic missile (ICBM) by the end of this year while efforts to build missiles with multiple warheads were also on.

To a query whether satellites could be armed to protect themselves against attacking missiles, Chander said: "There are possibilities of sending small satellites weighing 30-60 kg with warheads that can be activated from ground in case of any enemy attacks",

However, he added that India does not have the policy of weaponising its satellites. China has demonstrated its capability to shoot satellites with a missile by shooting down its own dysfunctional satellite twice.

According to Chander, the constellation of small satellites can also be used as back-up for India's communication satellites. On India's missile programmes, Chander said the agency is working on missiles with multiple warheads that can strike at multiple targets and steps to reduce the weight of the missile with the use of composites.

According to him, the year end would see the test-firing of advanced version of Agni missile - the ICBM Agni V.

"Agni V has strike range of 5,000 km and is built with high composite content to reduce its weight. The first stage is made of composites while the missile's second and third stages have a large content of composites," Chander said.

He said at 49 tonnes, Agni V weighs around one tonne more than Agni III but its range has gone up far more. The Agni III missile's range is around 3,500 km.

On the issue of joining hands with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and draw out a common component sourcing strategy to bring down the hardware cost, Chander said: "It is true there are common technologies between rockets and missiles. But in the case of a missile, it has to re-enter the atmosphere to strike whereas it is not so with the ISRO rockets. Further component specifications would also change."
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/126 ... otect.html
http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstyp ... sid=215127
http://www.sify.com/news/small-satellit ... dffee.html
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

vasu_ray
BRFite

Post by vasu_ray »

This University interaction should extend to turbofans, turbojets etc as well, currently only known efforts are the Kaveri and the Wankel engines for Nishant. The manned vs Unmanned aircraft ratio might go up in the next decade heavily in favor of the latter
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

She likes Brahmos doesnt she ? :)
Brahmos
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

and another woman is attempting to climb on and 'ride' it. lol.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Who is trying to kick start it like a Bajaj scooter. Must not have realised that her friend will be 300 kms away if it get started.