India-US Strategic News and Discussion

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

India-US Strategic News and Discussion

Post by abhishek_sharma »

New thread for discussion on India-US Foreign Policy and strategic issues.
archan wrote:No, I will lock the current one and you can start a new one with yet another request to the members to keep it on topic. Stuff like Jindal, NH etc. should at best be limited to a few posts in nukkad.
arun
BRF Oldie

Re: India-US Strategic News and Discussion

Post by arun »

Six year old Indian origin Christian girl on the US no fly list :roll: :
US puts 6-yr-old of Indian origin in 'no fly' list

ANI, Jun 28, 2010, 12.17am IST

WASHINGTON: The US homeland security department has put a six-year-old Indian origin American girl on the "no fly" list on the grounds of having suspected ties to terrorists.

Alyssa Thomas, 6, is under spotlight of the US government, and her family recently came to know that she is on the "no fly" list maintained by the US homeland security. During a recent trip from Cleveland to Minneapolis, the girl’s father, Santhosh Thomas, and his wife were made aware of the listing .........................

Times of India
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

Another buttering by Obuma to our PM
Expect all the media to go ga ga till the US sticks a rod up their a$$. Access to Headley, proping up the pakis , meddling in Indo Pak relationship is all forgotten for now
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

When Singh speaks, people listen: Obama.

- The Hindu

Seriously this is so juvenile.
cbelwal

Post by cbelwal »

This is because when Obama sneezes, Indian media catches a cold.
Nayak wrote:When Singh speaks, people listen: Obama.

Seriously this is so juvenile.
joshvajohn
BRFite

Post by joshvajohn »

India should think and cooperate with United States beyond the focus of Pakistan. Particularly in terms of space cooperation and also developing marine technology and airbus and so on. India and US has much more common values which also need to be cherished through promotion of Indian languages and other knowledges available in India - of course it is already happenning.
One of the important contribution India can make in promoting family and community values (without being caste centric and partriarchal in characteristics) alongside those who are already doing in United States.

It is also essential to work together in terms of developing heavy machine technology from US for our own future plans of development.

India, U.S. to establish four working groups on health sector
http://www.healthcare-digital.com/news/ ... lth-sector

Ties Strengthen Between United States and India
http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/as ... 63354.html

I do not know whether S M Krishna does his job good as Congress has this behaviour of making Chief Ministers who lost their elections as central ministers. I should say S M Krishna was good in terms of focussing on developing Bangalore based IT centres and so on but was not able to spread the development across Karnataka. Then he is good for something in IT area not for Foreign ministry but anyway hope he will do something proactive to develop India US relationship further. I am not sure what happened to nuclear cooperation. India signs with everyone nothing is real happening for the energy hungry India on the ground.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

joshvajohn wrote:

I do not know whether S M Krishna does his job good as Congress has this behaviour of making Chief Ministers who lost their elections as central ministers. I should say S M Krishna was good in terms of focussing on developing Bangalore based IT centres and so on but was not able to spread the development across Karnataka. Then he is good for something in IT area not for Foreign ministry but anyway hope he will do something proactive to develop India US relationship further. I am not sure what happened to nuclear cooperation. India signs with everyone nothing is real happening for the energy hungry India on the ground.
He has been put there to increase relationship with China and Russia. That is the biggest priority
India should think and cooperate with United States beyond the focus of Pakistan. Particularly in terms of space cooperation and also developing marine technology and airbus and so on. India and US has much more common values which also need to be cherished through promotion of Indian languages and other knowledges available in India
US is not needed by India
Last edited by svinayak on 29 Jun 2010 00:25, edited 1 time in total.
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

Why? US is still the biggest market and the most dominant in research and cutting edge technology.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

With all their controls it doesn't matter to India where they are in technology.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

In this forum and in this thread, not too long ago, one of the "expert"
said, :Link
Never heard of Nikki Haley until you brought our atttention to her. Good find. Just juxtaposing my sampling of Indian metro elites with Nikki Haley and I can guarantee you, there are tons of SDRE Nimrata Randhaws who aspire to become Nikki Haleys. Several years ago, I recall watching ....Nazi channel, where he would demagouge the superiority of Christian faith by disparaging Sikhism and showing a young Sikh girl who shunned her family .....than she was with her Sikh "arranged" husbandd. It was so disgusting, my blood boiled with rage. ...I wonder if the girl showed in that Nazi propaganda ad by Pat Robretson was indeed Nikki Haley....quote]
(I could have picked up one of many.. but just one example ...)

WOW!!!! the "expert" never heard of her, but this does not matter, see the wisdom! One time I heard such briliant analysis was when some "expert" analysed how all Indians burn their brides when he heard that there was a new Indian doctor in his town..

Unfortunaterly many dialogs here are following the same theme and/or in other ways going downhill ..
On one hand we get multiple comments like "US is not needed by India" or "it doesn't matter to India where they are in technology." on the other hand others are getting tizzy because of a comment by Obama (which, as in this case happened to be positive - but it would not have matterd). "experts" are giving their verdict of "MMS buttering up" or "its all so juvinele" etc...
Seriously folks, as some one has pointed it out, this vuvuzella noise is becoming very annoying.
(P.S. JEM, BTW I really enjoyed your comment in Iran thread, but same can be applied in this thread too)

Regards.,
(Disclaimer: I had NO intentention of flaming anyone.)
Last edited by archan on 29 Jun 2010 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: user warned.
joshvajohn
BRFite

Post by joshvajohn »

One may be good friend to Russia and China but it does not mean that India should not regard US as a business or cultural friend and partner. In as much as India needs US I think US needs India too. Policies of Environment and Economic balances India is closer to US than any other countries. I strongly suggest that India rethinks its foreign policy to make advantage of good relations with all from whom she benefits and they too benefit with good relationship with India.

When Nehru had this policy of China bhai-bhai what happenned the history will tell. Pariticularly we need US friendship when China is checking India with pearl policy very openly. Russians are also weary about Chinese increasingly arms supply to various Islamic folks including Chechens ofcourse through international arms market (not directly).

India has to be a friend with US even to put pressure on Pakistan but at present MMS' policies are a kind of isolating India from International governments and make India to depend too much on China and others.

We have to come to a level of negotiating very carefully in terms of NPT and other issues rather than taking a straightforward withdrawal to another camp. It is essential that India works out a good relationship in a way that is mutually beneficiary. It may also need some sort of compromises on ourside particularly in Nuclear polciies so that we are also growing in other ways.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

joshvajohn wrote: I strongly suggest that India rethinks its foreign policy to make advantage of good relations with all from whom she benefits and they too benefit with good relationship with India.
This suggestion may not be good for the national interest of India.

PS- Anybody not agreeing with my comments or feeling 'emotional' about my comments - I apologize to them.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Amber GJi,

There is a lot of wisdom in what was said and discussed from that point on, namely, NH should not even be on our consciousness (I mean those who care for Indian interests), we should not be giving her the time of the day. Pity you don't see the wisdom in this.

Anyway, have the math fields medal awardees been announced? I only hope that if the awardee is an Indian or of Indian origin, he doesn't run away from his roots like a dog whose tail is on fire, and many "wise" folks both here and on DDM and elsewhere yet celebrate that achievement as that of Indian. You get the drift.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

When a mod states clearly that a topic is not appropriate for a thread (as archan did in the very first post here), it is best to let it go and not continue to fulminate.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

joshvajohn wrote: India has to be a friend with US even to put pressure on Pakistan but at present MMS' policies are a kind of isolating India from International governments and make India to depend too much on China and others.
The US is not a democracy - it is controlled by elites who manage elections, control the media and assassinate troublesome individuals. Many of the goals of these elites are illegitimate - for example the global warming scam.

Nevertheless, India should cooperate with anybody on a mutually beneficial basis, without succumbing to any illegitimate demands. A problem is that the elites that control the US have a considerable influence on the Indian polity, too.
Last edited by Pranav on 29 Jun 2010 06:52, edited 1 time in total.
paramu
BRFite

Post by paramu »

Acharya wrote:PS- Anybody not agreeing with my comments or feeling 'emotional' about my comments - I apologize to them.
Why should "you" apologize if others are emotional? :lol:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://ask.metafilter.com/157999/Why-ar ... r-to-India
It seems like given events in the region we'd be better off allying ourselves with the largest democracy and functioning economy in the region.
Is there a reason we're not closer to India?
posted by atchafalaya to law & government
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Pranav wrote: Many of the goals of these elites are illegitimate - for example the global warming scam.
You make some good points on the nature of US polity, but this comment of yours, is frankly trash talk. Anthropomorpic global warming is a reality. To deny it, puts you among the distuinguished crowd that includes Fox news fascists and their supporters. I am not sure thats a distinction you are proud of.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Amber G. wrote: (Disclaimer: I had NO intentention of flaming anyone.)
Ah, thank you we would have never guessed otherwise, the post certainly seems to spare no effort in achieving that effect. :-o

Meanwhile, I personally feel that issue of persons of Indian origin, immigrants and their take on immigrant community is crucial for a strategic forum like BRF.

Too long India has shunned the people that left her shores and allowed them to be carried away by waves of time. Haiti, Trinidad etc etc.. No more I would say. Make links and use them.

The discussion is very valid for India in realizing what the effect of diaspora is going to have on India.

Just because it causes discomfort to some, that is hardly the basis of discouraging the discussion.
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

Sanku wrote: Haiti
:roll: :roll:
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Stan_Savljevic wrote:
Sanku wrote: Haiti
:roll: :roll:
Kindly explain?
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

Sanku wrote: Kindly explain?
May be you should explain rather than ask me to explain. Go back and read your post. Use wikipedia, if need be.
Last edited by archan on 29 Jun 2010 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: user warned.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Stan_Savljevic wrote:
Sanku wrote: Kindly explain?
May be you should explain rather than ask me to explain. Go back and read your post. Use wikipedia, if need be.
Why the chip on the shoulder? If my point was not clear to you, you can ask for clarification otherwise why add nonsensical emoticons?
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Hope U.S. acts “favourably” in Anderson extradition: PM

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article491800.ece
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

Sanku wrote: Why the chip on the shoulder? If my point was not clear to you, you can ask for clarification otherwise why add nonsensical emoticons?
Boss, emoticons can appear to be nonsensical given the vantage point YOU take. You never did check wikipedia on what Haiti has to do with "Indians" or shall we say, Indic-origin peoples. Yet you have the balls to keep yapping endlessly about chip on someone's shoulder and what not. Do your homework, then talk.

Debating individual americans' religious affinities is passe, but has somehow become de jure brf-itis, championed by a few. It really does not matter if Nikki Haley chose Christianity or not, she is not an Indian in the first place. Goodwill for expats from India is one thing, making their behavior a matter of brf's concern especially given that they have renounced Indian citizenship (assuming they even had one in the first place) when there are bigger fish to fry only shows the pettiness in terms of strategic interests. I am sorry to say this: in a thread titled strategic news and discussion, what bullshit is this about Nikki Haley or Bobby Jindal's religion. Let them be, India is not short because they have chosen to leave Hinduism or may hate Hinduism. It is India's own responsibility to worry about its needs and interests, expecting dole from BJ or NH, only because their parents originated in India is strategically asinine in case you did nt realize this so far.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

CRamS wrote:
You make some good points on the nature of US polity, but this comment of yours, is frankly trash talk. Anthropomorpic global warming is a reality. To deny it, puts you among the distuinguished crowd that includes Fox news fascists and their supporters. I am not sure thats a distinction you are proud of.
CRamS - you are mistaken. There has been no global warming since 1900. Temperature change on Earth is closely correlated to temperature change on Mars (suggesting that the sun is playing the key role - http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/stor ... 59a5c7f723), and in any case changes in CO2 levels lag changes in temperature, which is opposite of what would have happened if CO2 was causing temperature increase (http://www.sciencebits.com/IceCoreTruth). The temperature during the medieval warm period was significantly higher than it is today (http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/29/t ... ipulation/).

Check these out -

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995 - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l?ITO=1490

Rural US Sites Show No Temperature Increase Since 1900 - http://objectivistindividualist.blogspo ... ature.html

Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels - http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... ct-siddall

World may not be warming, say scientists - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/e ... 026317.ece

As regards political motivations for the global warming scam, we are discussing them, to some extent, in this thread in the GDF: http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... =24&t=5525
Last edited by Pranav on 29 Jun 2010 18:13, edited 10 times in total.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Stan_Savljevic wrote:
Sanku wrote: Why the chip on the shoulder? If my point was not clear to you, you can ask for clarification otherwise why add nonsensical emoticons?
Boss, emoticons can appear to be nonsensical given the vantage point YOU take. You never did check wikipedia on what Haiti has to do with "Indians" or shall we say, Indic-origin peoples. Yet you have the balls to keep yapping endlessly about chip on someone's shoulder and what not. Do your homework, then talk.
Stan I know what Haiti has to do with the issue at hand. That is why I mentioned it. If you think it does not, kindly explain your position rather than one line emoticons.

Meanwhile you think Indian diaspora is not of concern to India and we should not talk about it. Considering that how important Indian diaspora is in Indian media and the effect it has on general public discourse, trying to say, "oh they dont exist" is well, ostrich.

The issues exist there is discussion in the media and people are talking about it. That is the reality. Now you think people should not talk about it -- fine your opinion and walk the talk -- stay out of those discussions.

What is the Khujli to stop others from talking? I have a perspective and I laid it out clearly, if the mods think that discussion related to diaspora should be on another thread, it will be on another thread, if no thread then it will be on Nukkad.

Suppressing discussion because they dont meet your personal standards is well, sorry not likely not work as long as we are a open society.
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

Excuse me, sir, this is what you wrote:
Too long India has shunned the people that left her shores and allowed them to be carried away by waves of time. Haiti, Trinidad etc etc..
And then you come up with his gem:
I know what Haiti has to do with the issue at hand. That is why I mentioned it. If you think it does not, kindly explain your position rather than one line emoticons.
You think I am an idiot?! You think folks reading this thread are nutjobs?! How many Indian-origin people do you know in Haiti? May be you are the only one who can explain how clubbing Trinidad and Haiti in one breath could pass muster without the :roll: emoticon. Please, accept the challenge and explain to people how putting Haiti and Trinidad in the context you did is not :roll:-worthy. Instead of accepting a silly error, you go on and on like an eb.

Meanwhile you think Indian diaspora is not of concern to India and we should not talk about it.
Is Nikki Haley's religion of concern to the Indian diaspora at large?! Is Bobby Jindal's religion a big concern to most (or a good fraction) of the Indian-origin people who may or may not hold Indian citizenship in the first place? A passing remark is one thing, making it the subject of discussion for reams and reams of pages is quite another brf-disease, again championed by a few like you.

Considering that how important Indian diaspora is in Indian media and the effect it has on general public discourse, trying to say, "oh they dont exist" is well, ostrich. The issues exist there is discussion in the media and people are talking about it.

On the one hand, toi is toilet paper, desi media is ddm. On the other hand, what media discusses is important. Selective application of logic is what I will call sanku-therapy.

What is the Khujli to stop others from talking? I have a perspective and I laid it out clearly, if the mods think that discussion related to diaspora should be on another thread, it will be on another thread, if no thread then it will be on Nukkad.

Quite late. Read the first damn post of this thread. Sanku, is your tactic always like this?: Butt in on some random topic, make an asinine point, and when pointed out that the point is asinine, bring in bullshit, and when the shit is called, whine about democratic rights. It is boring, sanku. Please.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Stan_Savljevic wrote: Boss, emoticons can appear to be nonsensical given the vantage point YOU take. You never did check wikipedia on what Haiti has to do with "Indians" or shall we say, Indic-origin peoples. Yet you have the balls to keep yapping endlessly about chip on someone's shoulder and what not. Do your homework, then talk.
Stan let me do the needful if only helps some folks to look up things before coming up with ringing posts. :)
Demographics
Although Haiti averages approximately 360 people per square kilometer (940 per sq mi.), its population is concentrated most heavily in urban areas, coastal plains, and valleys. Haiti's population was about 9.8 million according to UN 2008 estimates,[105] with half of the population being under 20 years.[106] The first formal census, taken in 1950, showed that the population was 3.1 million.[107] Haiti has the highest fertility rate in the Western Hemisphere.[108]

90–95% of Haitians (depending on the source) are of predominately African descent; the remaining 5–10% of the population are mostly of mixed-race background. A small percentage of the non-black population consists primarily of Caucasian/white Haitians; mostly of Arab,[109] Western European (French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish), and Jewish origin.[110][111] Haitians of Asian descent (mostly of Chinese origin) number approximately 400.[110]
We're talking about Indian diaspora right? Maybe the sea waves washed the Indians away?
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Stan, tchh,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-reside ... ian_Origin
Indo-Caribbeans are the largest ethnic group in Guyana, Suriname, and Trinidad and Tobago. They are the second largest group in Jamaica, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and other countries. There are small populations of them in Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, French Guiana, Grenada, Panama, St. Lucia, Haiti, Martinique and Guadeloupe.
And what in the statement that I made led you to make the claims that you did, "the Indian diaspora must be looked after where ever they may be, Haiti or Trinidad"? Did I claim to provide a exhaustive list? Did I claim to to provide a list of ranked countries? Did I claim that they must be same level of countries?

Clearly the message was "Even if there is a minuscule minority Indian diasopra they should count" I thought that the reference to Haiti should be OBVIOUS in that regard. :D Well I was wrong, there are people to whom that was not obvious. Fine.

But what you did was to freely assume all that about my post and proceeded to act smart.

I am frankly tired of a growing tribe of forumites here who speak for what others mean and are more interested in baiting others than adding their perspective. You are too good to join their tribe.

Meanwhile your selective interpretation of my post which you do not understand but feel free to start going on a apolpyltic fit over does not deserve a response -- perhaps if you can talk about what I actually wrote
Meanwhile, I personally feel that issue of persons of Indian origin, immigrants and their take on immigrant community is crucial for a strategic forum like BRF.

Too long India has shunned the people that left her shores and allowed them to be carried away by waves of time. Haiti, Trinidad etc etc.. No more I would say. Make links and use them.

The discussion is very valid for India in realizing what the effect of diaspora is going to have on India.
If there is anything you have to add on the content of the matter, that is the importance of Indian diaspora in public space and imagination and strategic effects thereof, we can talk about it.

It will be entirely your choice whether you wish to discuss that topic or derail the thread with what you think I said.

And oh, your cheap street level talk masquerading as discussion does not intimidate me, I have seen the kinds where bluster passes for content before, what I cant understand is why you wish to stoop to the same.
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

Ah, Sanku's sankarapandiness, the ones that i have seen before. Boss, guess what, I wish I had all the time in the world for you. I have a day (and night) job where I have to get certain things done lest some n maakis get to my backside. Good luck with your leaps that fail to impress me and goodbye, till I confront you sooner than you wish.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Stan, the attention is very flattering, as long as you can discuss meaningful content, I will be around.

Meanwhile, dont waste yourself on straw man bashing and other such juvenile items, there are a few poster who can do no better, but seriously you are pretty good to need to resort to such as well as be aggressive. Just a friendly suggestion.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Sanku wrote:
Amber G. wrote: (Disclaimer: I had NO intentention of flaming anyone.)
Ah, thank you we would have never guessed otherwise, the post certainly seems to spare no effort in achieving that effect. :-o

Just because it causes discomfort to some, that is hardly the basis of discouraging the discussion.
It is not that NH or BJ is verboten on this forum or thread, it is what you discuss about them. We do not wish to discuss their religious faith and benefits/deficiencies of one faith vs. other.
Sanku, I have seen you on many occasions getting upset at other members and your tone is confrontational in many discussions. I have seen this in the military forum and here. Like I commented in nukkad not too long ago, one of these days we will run out of patience and start throwing warning and bans around. Seriously the good some of you guys do by bringing in your knowledge and perspective on this forum is undone by none other than yourselves.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Archan, please feel free to point out where exactly have I said that their religious faiths should be discussed? Much less discussed the comparative analysis of their faiths? My entire set of posts about Indian origin politicians in US was based on "cultural values" with religion being one of the many indicators.

And, "ham aah bhee karte hain to ho jaate hain badnaam, wo katl bhee karte hain to charcha nahi hota"
:)
chiragAS
BRFite

Post by chiragAS »

BO's policy is dangerous. not just with TSP and India but also Russia.
This one is the silliest story made up just to create scare among western countries.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 492160.ece
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

All actors involved in the act have been warned officially. Sanku has qualified for it, and hence been banned. In the future, hopefully better sense will prevail overall.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Wis. Company Hopes Obama Intervenes in India DealBy THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- The chief executive of manufacturer Bucyrus International Inc. said Tuesday that he hopes President Barack Obama will intervene to save a $600 million international power plant deal put in jeopardy by a Congress-funded bank. Bucyrus received cancellation letters from Reliance Power Inc., with which Bucyrus is building the coal-fired plant in India, shortly after the U.S. Export-Import Bank voted late last week to deny the project hundreds of millions of dollars in loan guarantees. Losing the deal could cost Bucyrus and its manufacturers 1,000 jobs in Wisconsin and 13 other states, CEO Tim Sullivan told The Associated Press
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/06 ... .html?_r=1
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

It's Not Obama's World
( Is Big O or Turning Big 0)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-w ... 29050.html
The world seems to be running away from the president.
Pakistan, our ally (with a little critical interpretation), is pushing to undermine or sideline or ignore our presence and interests in Afghanistan by negotiating a separate peace among the Afghan government, various Taliban forces, and itself--which would make our mission there extremely odd (we would be fighting our allies) and likely untenable.Europe has bolted from the president (and Paul Krugman) in its determination to pay down debt rather than continue to invest in the still-fragile recovery, forcing the US to actually endorse (or stand out in the cold) the European plan to cut debt loads in half by 2013--a move the president's intellectual ally, Krugman, says means a long depression.How did the president, this man of dialogue, willing to negotiate with any and all, opposed to going it alone, find himself pretty much without international friends and supporters on two of the most critical efforts of his presidency?
Seems like we're very close to humiliation.
H&D Hurting Now. Swimming pool gandha karne ko buss ek hi Poake kaffi hai) BIg O showed his color in the beginning by sidelininning India in Afgnaistan , Now enjoy the company of Poakiedot Pigs.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

^^^ Is this relevant to this thread? Shouldnt it be in the Indi-US news thread?

Thanks, ramana
Last edited by archan on 30 Jun 2010 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I've moved it to nukkad. Users please follow thread discipline.