Lalmohan wrote:one good unilateral concession we can make to paquistan is to stop doing the wagah ceremony so they can do it to their H&D's content
another good unilateral concession is to provide real Parle biscuits during the chai-biskoot sessions at governmental level
the list is endless
Indeed, the possibilities are limitless - may even require a new thread. Here are some of my humble suggestions:
New unilateral concessions from India to Pakistan
- Free missile technology transfer with assured supply of spares: Green paint from Asian Paints, which will be rebranded ‘South Asian Paints’ for the shipments
- Free transfer of intellectual capital and free shipment of intellectuals upon receipt of the said intellectual capital: One
copy of God of small things. The authoress will be shipped gift-wrapped in a container upon receipt of one
God of Small Things. La ilahi illa… Pakistan ka matlab kya and all that, we can’t have ‘Gods
’ of small things in the land of pure, right?
- In a spirit of a gesture to the paki h&d, India will announce a unilateral moratorium on all manned space explorations to Mars and beyond for the next 10 years. Then pakis can claim that India-paki are equal-equal in their inability to send a man to Mars.
- As a gesture of genuine respect to the father of Pakistan, India will rename its prominent areas with Jinnah name. Thus Kamathipura in Mumbai becomes Jinnahpura, Sonagachi in Kolkata becomes Jinnahgachi, G B Road in Delhi becomes M(ohammadali) J(innah) Road and so on.
- As a gesture of solidarity with fellow ‘South Asian’ cricketers to our West, India will allow full participation of Paki cricketers in ICL.
- In order to help pakis preserve their superior culture and pakistaniyat, which is being severely eroded by the Indian TV channel programs, Indian Govt will make a strong plea to the broadcast waves of these Yindu programs not to cross the India-Pakistan border. India will also help paki djinn technology erect a strong barrier at the border to stop these waves from crossing over to pakiland.