Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Dec. 28, 2010

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Dec. 28, 2

Post by anupmisra »

RamaY wrote:Will this 10-12 yr old mujahideen get his 72 raisins immediately or will wait till he turns 18?
72 raisenets. Remember Ayesha?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

jamwal wrote:Mashallah
The Pakistani ministers had been reading up on the financial news from America; bail-out after bail-out of failing and failed institutions, brought back from the dead only because they were deemed "too big to fail."

Pakistan, these officials reasoned, was way too big to fail. Pakistan had nuclear weapons, it was failing on almost every level, and those two facts, combined, entitled Pakistan to a massive bail-out. Holbrooke said that one minister he met with was literally rubbing his hands together in anticipation of counting all the loot that would almost certainly be coming his way.
:rotfl:
When US companies were being bailed out, everyone and his grandmother in Pakistan were shouting hoarse "If companies can be bailed out, so can Pakistan". Here is a sample:
Pakistan aid pales next to U.S. bailouts - envoy

"A company at the verge of failure is quite clearly able to get a bigger bailout than a nation that has been accused of failure," Ambassador Husain Haqqani said in remarks at a Washington think tank. "That's something that in this town needs a review,"

Pakistan and Afghanistan deserve more resources than "some failed insurance company or some car company whose achievement is that they couldn't make cars that they could sell," said Haqqani.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

RamaY wrote:
Narad wrote: My take is that mujahideen will score at least 40-45 this time and break their previous record at the same venue.
Will this 10-12 yr old mujahideen get his 72 raisins immediately or will wait till he turns 18?

Almighty works in mysterious ways!!!
Since he is under-developed he becomes a rasin for others already there..
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

jrjrao wrote:FWIW. Official Paki release with fancy words and a couple of photos:
It also incorporates the modern cruise missile technology of Terrain Contour Matching (TERCOM) and Digital Scene Matching & Area Co-relation (DSMAC).
http://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o ... r_link1666

Coming right after the Thimpu declaration to resume talks with TSP, the CM test appears to be an act of insolence towards India. It adds to a long line of such false bravado.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

saip wrote:Release Raymond Davis or you will have more!

Now the count is 14!
:evil: Americans have been known to fall for that (at 2:42)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

RamaY wrote:
Narad wrote: My take is that mujahideen will score at least 40-45 this time and break their previous record at the same venue.
Will this 10-12 yr old mujahideen get his 72 raisins immediately or will wait till he turns 18?

Almighty works in mysterious ways!!!
The heaven just called. They are running out of virgins :mrgreen:
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Will this 10-12 yr old mujahideen get his 72 raisins immediately or will wait till he turns 18?

By then it's all mind over matter. If they don't mind, it doesn't matter...
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

The Pakis are being made to realize that Obama is in some serious mood to kick some Paki musharraf. The POTUS is soon to get energized over the 2012 election campaign, and he cannot afford to be seen pushed around by a pipsqueak jehadi mosquito.

Obama Advisor Delivered Presidential Threat To Pakistan Over Detained American, Say Officials
--
Donilon Told Pakistanis Release Ray Davis By Friday Or Else; Davis Due In Court Friday A.M.

Pakistani officials said President Obama's national security advisor summoned Pakistan's ambassador to the White House Monday evening to deliver a threat from the president: Release Raymond Davis, an American being held in Lahore for killing two Pakistanis, or face the consequences.

National Security Advisor Tom Donilon told Ambassador Husain Haqqani, according to two Pakistani officials involved in negotiations about Davis, that the U.S. will kick Haqqani out of the U.S., close U.S. consulates in Pakistan, and cancel an upcoming visit by Pakistan's president to Washington, if Davis, a U.S. embassy employee, is not released from custody by Friday.

The outlines of the threat were confirmed to ABC News by a senior U.S. official, who was not authorized to speak on the record.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Now, camel wrestling in Pakistan
Islamabad, Feb 10 (IANS) Thousands of people turned up in Pakistan's Rahim Yar Khan city to watch a unique sport - camel wrestling.

The event took place Wednesday at Ehsanpur where tickets for the event were priced at Rs.200.

'People in this area wait for this event every few years and large crowds show up for the occasion,' the Express Tribune quoted Sahil, an event organiser, as saying.
Sadiq, a camel trainer, said it took nearly a year to train a camel for the wrestling matches.

'We start training the animals quite young. Camel wrestling is a unique sport because it involves a lot of technique...It isn't like a dog or cock fight where we just unleash the animals at each other.'
same as for sosaai bummers The other national sport of pakis
The onlookers were happy to witness camel wrestling.

Rahim Yar Khan resident Haji Rehan Shams said: 'I have brought my entire family to see the dungal (wrestling). This is a traditional sport of the area and I wanted my children to see it.'
Now I agree this is halal entertainment for nanha mujahids
'Camel wrestling is unique to certain parts of Pakistan and it should be promoted more by the government,' said a participant Haroon.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
GuruPrabhu
BRFite

Post by GuruPrabhu »

JE Menon wrote: By then it's all mind over matter. If they don't mind, it doesn't matter...
well put, Saar.

What's the Matter? never Mind :lol: 8)
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Pak asks India to limit trucks carrying goods to PoK
Srinagar, Feb 10 (PTI) The cross-border trade suffered a set back today after officials from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) requested Indian officials to restrict the number of goods-carrying vehicles to 100 per week. Across the border trade, which is conducted every Tuesday and Wednesday, has been increasing with more than 325 trucks crossing the Line of Control last week. However, the Trade Facilitation Officer at Chakoti PoK has sent a letter to his counterpart, requesting the number of vehicles carrying goods to Pakistan occupied Kashmir to be limited to 50 a day. Indian Nodal officer N A Baba said, "The centre on the other side does not have adequate infrastructure to handle unlimited number of trucks... so have requested for restricted number of vehicles." Officials said that since the exchange of goods at the facilitation centres was carried out within the stipulated time, restricting the number of vehicles had become necessary. Baba added that the measures taken were temporary and would be reviewed once the necessary infrastructure is put in place. The total volume of the trade done has crossed Rs 450 crore since it began on October 21, 2008. As many as 204 trucks carrying goods worth Rs 14 crore crossed the border at Aman Setu (Peace Bridge) at Kaman Post during this week's trade. While goods worth Rs five crore were exported to PoK, goods worth Rs 9.18 crore-- mainly oranges and dry fruit -- were imported
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Somali PM vows to fight "foreign jihadists"
The prime minister told cadets that the foreign elements came to Somalia as from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Chechnya where the Al Qaeda network operates, and that they were expected "to rid the country of the foreign jihadists."
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

So, once again, full fledged talks resume with Pakistan.

Now, Pakistan knows that it has once again raised the bar. India will do diddly-squat even if urban warfare is unleashed on it. Now, awaiting the next bigger assault.
Short of calling it composite dialogue, India and Pakistan have agreed to hold wide-ranging talks on all issues they have been discussing before the November 2008 Mumbai attacks.

The subjects on which talks will be held are counter-terrorism (progress on Mumbai trial included), humanitarian issues, peace and security, including confidence building measures, Jammu and Kashmir, promotion of friendly exchanges, Siachen, economic issues and the Wullar Barrage/Tulbul Navigation Project. The issue of Sir Creek will be discussed at the level of Additional Secretaries or Surveyors-General.

Interestingly, speaking to the media in Thimphu, Ms. Rao had hinted at the talks incorporating a new subject — Afghanistan.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Waiting for the Chankian spin ( from resident BR "experts") on the current resumption of talks with zilch punishment for Pak..

Havent we shown that even massive urban attacks fully run by the GoP/ISI/TSPA are tolerable( minor breakdown in talks for a year or two is the only "punishment") and not crossing the "redline".

Guess how will the Pakis test us next given that even the current "redlines" have been further raised by India? I think the only thing remaining is a JDAM!?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Brad Goodman wrote:Pak asks India to limit trucks carrying goods to PoK
While goods worth Rs five crore were exported to PoK, goods worth Rs 9.18 crore-- mainly oranges and dry fruit -- were imported
So they are able to load trucks at the PoK end, but not unload them!
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

jrjrao wrote:The Pakis are being made to realize that Obama is in some serious mood to kick some Paki musharraf. The POTUS is soon to get energized over the 2012 election campaign, and he cannot afford to be seen pushed around by a pipsqueak jehadi mosquito.

Obama Advisor Delivered Presidential Threat To Pakistan Over Detained American, Say Officials
What is interesting is that this is being publicized. So it's almost like daring the Paks to do their worst. Let's wait and see if the Amreekis really burn their bridges with the Paks.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

In one of the deadliest strikes on the Pakistan Army, a schoolboy suicide bomber sneaked into a heavily guarded Pakistani Army training centre in the country’s northwest on Thursday and blew himself up in the midst of a parade, killing 31 soldiers and leaving 40 more wounded.

“It was a suicide attack by a 12-year-old bomber in school uniform,” top police officer Abdullah Khan said on the early morning attack on the Army’s elite Punjab Regimental Centre at Mardan, 60 kms from Peshawar.
Brave freedom fighter delivered 72 to the 72 err 32 to 72 with perhaps 40 joining them soon.

Me likeesss it! :evil:

Even before I stop typing, my score sheet is spoiled. Me thinks that little boy might have been used by Pak Army for its nightly fun and games and now he has given back what he got:-
At least 35 security force cadets were killed and 54 others were wounded today when a suicide bomber targeted the Punjab Regiment Center in the Pakistani city of Mardan, near Peshawar. The Taliban claimed credit for the attack.
So 35+54+1=90 out of circulation permanently or temporarily! Pak Army camps will not have to do without little boys in the night. We just need couple of suicide goats now!
Last edited by vic on 11 Feb 2011 11:05, edited 2 times in total.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

sum wrote:Waiting for the Chankian spin ( from resident BR "experts") on the current resumption of talks with zilch punishment for Pak..
Its called 'realpolitik'....translated from French to American that means 'I have no effing balls, but don't want the world to know' ! :lol:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

What is interesting is that this is being publicized. So it's almost like daring the Paks to do their worst. Let's wait and see if the Amreekis really burn their bridges with the Paks.

Yes the US has chosen not to be blackmailed by Pakistan. To also demonstrate to the Pakistani public who really calls the shots in Pakistan. They have done it to publically humiliate Pakistan establishment.

The cruise missile test may have been more for the US's benefit than India's.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

What is interesting is that this is being publicized. So it's almost like daring the Paks to do their worst. Let's wait and see if the Amreekis really burn their bridges with the Paks.[/quote]

Ya, maybe what that general said is true, that America sees the way to succeed without Pakistan.

Or maybe, Obama can save some billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan and make the Republican House of Representatives that wants to cut spending by $100 billion happy, without upsetting Democratic constituents?

Or maybe the advisor really wanted to talk to the Egyptian Ambassador?

Or maybe they realize in the White House (finally!) that each additional year they prop up Pakistan, it is ten more loose nukes to worry about?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Why India should be really worried about the rapidly expanding Pakistani nukes.

We should encourage the Chinese to supply Pakistan with ICBMs.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

columnist tavleen singh writing in the excelsior publsihed from jammu. nothing new for rakshaks, though!
the people who could make a difference and help retrieve Pakistan from the brink of Islamist hell remain in denial about what has happened to their country.
I first noticed this in the summer of 2001 when I went to Lahore and Karachi to do a series of stories for Aaj Tak called 'Safarnama'. [/quote)
There was no time to make hotel reservations so I stayed in Lahore with a friend and used a Pakistani television crew because there was no time to bring an Indian one. All day I wandered about the streets of Lahore with my Pakistani crew interviewing ordinary people and everywhere I went, including in some neighbouring villages, I met people who spoke the language of radical Islam. They objected to my not covering my head, to my working with strange men and to my wearing a sleeveless kameeze. It was mostly women who berated me for not 'respecting Pakistani culture' and the rules that had been made for Muslims by the Prophet of Islam. In Lahore's most famous 'nihari' restaurant I got into an argument with the owner, whose family were migrants from Delhi, because he said that television was forbidden in the Koran. When I asked him how this could be possible since television did not exist in the time of the Prophet he said, 'The Koran forbids the creation of images of human beings. Only Allah has this right.' When I came home in the evenings and told my friends the stories I had heard they did not believe them.
Since then whenever I have met them in Delhi or London or Davos I have noticed their determination not to acknowledge that their country was changing beyond recognition. And, that it was changing because of Islam. All the institutions of government including the police, the army, the judiciary, legislature and the executive are now manned by people born long after 1947.
They believe that if Pakistan was created in the name of Islam then Islam has to be the solution to all their problems. They have been bred in schools that have taught them to hate India, to think of Hindus as evil and sly and to believe that there can never be peace between their 'land of the pure' and our land of happy infidels. The hostility against India runs deep and manifests itself in the violence of the jehadi groups that attack us on a daily basis online verbally and in more violent ways in real life.
Only last week Hafiz Mohammed Sayeed, who we believe was the mastermind of 26/11, announced that Pakistan would take Kashmir from India even if it meant a nuclear war.
So should we talking to him instead of General Kayani or President Zardari? Our Foreign Secretary has dismissed him as a 'man of no intelligence' but he is a man who wields enormous power. He started the Lashkar-e-Tayyaba, with the help of the Pakistani Army, and he now runs an Islamic charity called the Jamaat-e-Dawaa which everyone knows is just a Lashkar front. If General Kayani cannot control him from making hate speeches is there any point in talking to General Kayani? Yes, there is but we must find out who else we should be talking to.
The stalemate since 26/11 has achieved nothing so we have nothing to lose by dialogue. But, we need first to establish the groups in Pakistan who really matter and not waste time talking to those who do not. What is even more important is that we state in the clearest terms what it is we seek to achieve from this new process of dialogue. An important achievement of this new peace process could be just to find out who really controls Pakistan today
http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pranav wrote:What is interesting is that this is being publicized. So it's almost like daring the Paks to do their worst. Let's wait and see if the Amreekis really burn their bridges with the Paks.
Pranav, let's be realistic. The US cannot afford to push Pakistanis beyond a point. Neither can the Pakistanis, in spite of the Lahore High Court. Eventually, the two countries will settle this matter more amicably. However, in the interim period, it will be nice if the situation escalates so that both sides 'leak' information that might be interesting.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Well, Amrika has given Bakistanis until their Sabbath to release Redmond Devis ( :) ) or else. I bet this blows over quickly and everyone is happy while Bakistanis receive their $3 billion/year baksheesh.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Blasts in four sites across Pakistan damage rail tracks

KARACHI: Suspected militants blew up railway tracks at four sites in Pakistan’s southern province of Sindh early Friday, disrupting train services, officials said.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Will india hire him to do the same Job ?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

wig wrote:
But, we need first to establish the groups in Pakistan who really matter and not waste time talking to those who do not. What is even more important is that we state in the clearest terms what it is we seek to achieve from this new process of dialogue. An important achievement of this new peace process could be just to find out who really controls Pakistan today
http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/
Three things here.

On the groups in Pakistan who really matter : There is *no* single group that really matters in Pakistan. The external interface of a nation-state is the Government. But, everyone knows that such an interface is useless and meaningless in Pakistan because they have no power to implement the outcome of any understanding they may reach with another nation-state. The situation would be the same irrespective of whichever political party that happens to be on the throne (of thorns) at any point of time. The Pakistani Army, which used to determine the course of events in Pakistan, is increasingly losing its clout, though it is still the most powerful of all stakeholders. Its loss of power comes from the establishment of the Emirate in FATA where its alternating military operations which were mainly disastrous and peace deals have weakened its image in a country where image is everything. More than that, the realization that the Armed forces as a whole are quite vulnerable to internal disintegration due to incursion of Islamist ideology within a wide section of its rank and file, prevents it from carrying out the outcome of any understanding they may reach with another nation-state. For their part, the Islamist politico-religious parties and ulema can certainly influence the minds of the common folks, but lack the power to decisively change the discourse. They are certainly setting the downhill course that Pakistan scrupulously follows (it has been so since Independence anyway), but they do not exercise the level of authority over the political class or the Armed forces that could be as yet termed 'decisive'. The feudals, like the pirs, ashraf, vadera, zamindar etc. are content with the situation so long as no harm comes to their interests and their fiefdom is protected. The people count for nothing in the scheme of things. There may be individual pressure groups like the lawyers but these are ephemeral and are fragmented and are not involved in the policies of the Nation-State. As for the bureaucracy, they have no option other than to go with whichever direction the wind blows at any point of time. They have largely sided with the Armed forces but with the on-going jihad turning slowly against the Armed forces, they may also stand confused.

So, effectively, there is nobody to talk to in Pakistan. That is why the Americans do the next best thing. Talk to whichever group needs to be talked to for any particular situation. But, India cannot do that for the simple fact that all of them are united when it comes to us. The end result would be the same regardless.

On we state in the clearest terms what it is we seek to achieve from this new process of dialogue: Before we talk on any substantive issues, we need to find out if Pakistan is really willing to change course in its 'permanent conflictual approach' to India. J&K, Sir Creek, Tulbul etc are minor issues compared to this. There must be very frank discussions on this like how Jaswant Singh & Strobe Talbott tried to understand each other comprehensively. Again, the same problem of whom should we talk to on the Pakistani side will crop up. It may be that it should be a small but a wide representation of politicians, army and clergy. Real talks on outstanding issues can start only after we see complete change in Pakistan's approach to India. I am sure that this is impossible and even if by a miracle it happens, it will take three generations before a 'composite dialogue' can occur.

On efforts to find out who really controls Pakistan today. Nobody, just nobody. We don't need to talk to them to understand this.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Khans are blustering against windmills. War in Afghanistan is more important to them than picking fights with Paki fauj over Davis. They may jump up and down but in the end Pakis know that they have Amerikhans by their balls.
In the end, this will end up in a whimper with a large tip to Paki fauj by DoD.
When it comes to TSP bit, India and US display similar characterstics. Both of us are 'realpolitik' in French sense as Arjun suggested.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

SSridhar wrote:So, once again, full fledged talks resume with Pakistan.

From the same article
With the law of diminishing returns having set in on India's insistence of comprehensive action against Pakistan-based perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks and India's moral high ground having been eroded by the complicity of its nationals in the Samjhauta Express blasts that killed 42 Pakistanis, the Indian side has been consistently indicating a “new approach” in which “all issues will be discussed.”
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

shravan wrote:Blasts in four sites across Pakistan damage rail tracks

KARACHI: Suspected militants blew up railway tracks at four sites in Pakistan’s southern province of Sindh early Friday, disrupting train services, officials said.

From the news item it seems like 8 to 10 bomb blasts
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Pranav wrote:
jrjrao wrote:The Pakis are being made to realize that Obama is in some serious mood to kick some Paki musharraf. The POTUS is soon to get energized over the 2012 election campaign, and he cannot afford to be seen pushed around by a pipsqueak jehadi mosquito.

The dare's been taken. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has delivered a short sharp boot to Amir Khan’s musharraf by extending the detention of US “diplomat” “Raymond Davis” for a further 14 days.

As you said let us now wait and see if the US carry’s through with its threat and boots out Ambassador Haqqani.

I for one would be surprised if the US will carry out its threat and all this will turn out to be a case of American hot air and a fit lesson for our Congress led UPA Government, particularly our PM Dr. Manmohan Singh and the Nehru-Gandhi family duo of Sonia and Rahul on how to show some spine in dealing with the US particularly regards its arming of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan:

Raymond Davis jailed on 14-day judicial remand
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

US “Diplomat” “Raymond Davis” reportedly in contact with the Islamic Terrorist group, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) per phone records leaked by an anonymous person linked to the investigation into his murder of two people in Lahore:

Detained US official 'in telephone contact with Islamic terror group'
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

US official Raymond Davis did not act in self-defence, it was a clear cut case of murder," Lahore Police chief Aslam Tarin said on Friday.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

abhishek_sharma wrote: From the same article

With the law of diminishing returns having set in on India's insistence of comprehensive action against Pakistan-based perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks and India's moral high ground having been eroded by the complicity of its nationals in the Samjhauta Express blasts that killed 42 Pakistanis, the Indian side has been consistently indicating a “new approach” in which “all issues will be discussed.”

So all the accusations against hindu groups looks to be a well planned move to do an equal equal and resume the pappi jhappi. Now as we are equal , let is talk. All the sacrifice of the Mumbai personal, NSG men and others all in vain. Why am I whining? I was a fool to expect anything else. We cannot avenge an attack on our soil,why do we need all these weapons,Tejas, Arihant etc when there is no will.
I am sorry for the rant guys but could not help it. Sorry
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

arun wrote:US “Diplomat” “Raymond Davis” reportedly in contact with the Islamic Terrorist group, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) per phone records leaked by an anonymous person linked to the investigation into his murder of two people in Lahore:

Detained US official 'in telephone contact with Islamic terror group'
he seems to be the pakistan version of headley. But in contrast to us, they have him.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8911191573
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

Brad Goodman wrote:Pak asks India to limit trucks carrying goods to PoK
Srinagar, Feb 10 (PTI) The cross-border trade suffered a set back today after officials from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) requested Indian officials to restrict the number of goods-carrying vehicles to 100 per week. Across the border trade, which is conducted every Tuesday and Wednesday, has been increasing with more than 325 trucks crossing the Line of Control last week. However, the Trade Facilitation Officer at Chakoti PoK has sent a letter to his counterpart, requesting the number of vehicles carrying goods to Pakistan occupied Kashmir to be limited to 50 a day. Indian Nodal officer N A Baba said, "The centre on the other side does not have adequate infrastructure to handle unlimited number of trucks... so have requested for restricted number of vehicles." Officials said that since the exchange of goods at the facilitation centres was carried out within the stipulated time, restricting the number of vehicles had become necessary. Baba added that the measures taken were temporary and would be reviewed once the necessary infrastructure is put in place. The total volume of the trade done has crossed Rs 450 crore since it began on October 21, 2008. As many as 204 trucks carrying goods worth Rs 14 crore crossed the border at Aman Setu (Peace Bridge) at Kaman Post during this week's trade. While goods worth Rs five crore were exported to PoK, goods worth Rs 9.18 crore-- mainly oranges and dry fruit -- were imported
SS et al. GoI wants this. The talks are about increasing trade and defusing the military tension, terror etc.
Once the people realise how much money is being made, its tough to tell their constituents to stop trade.

However, pak wants and needs a war. We have to be smart about this, 26/11 is part of the frustration in pak to kick start a war.

Trade is how indian strategists want to defuse the kashmir issue. From all the sounds from people involved in various tracks of peace,
It almost worked. Musharraf slowed the flow across the border. INC went in and cleaned up Kashmir.

But Mussharraf still kept the terrorists in 'ready' positions.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

l'affaire davis: so what i would conclude is that unkil's people are making people to people contacts with various jehadlooni outfits... possibly because the ISI translation layer is no longer proving to be reliable? in the process sometimes unkil's people feel the need to 9mm baretta their way out of a situation... fair enough i say
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

It is the same old story of renting jehadi merceneries.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

Maybe the Jeehardy Boys were trying to get rid of the middle eye ass eye and deal with unkil directly or the other way around and hence this Raymond saga is a warning to both the parties from the eye ass eye.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

wig wrote:
US official Raymond Davis did not act in self-defence, it was a clear cut case of murder," Lahore Police chief Aslam Tarin said on Friday.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/
wig, Lahore is a different kettle of fish. This guy, Aslam Tareen, has accused India for every terrorist attack in Lahore. The Punjab CM, his party PML-N, his bureaucracy, Punjab police and above all the Punjab Judiciary are all jihadists or closet jihadists.