wong wrote:5. ... The real coolies are in Dubai with their passport taken away slaving 12 hour days in the 120 degree desert heat building modern day pyramids for the Arabs. Not an econ thread, but I will refer you to the latest global competitiveness report for a dose of much needed reality.
Wong, I agree Indians are not globally competitive, infact I agree so much that I am going to write a whole list to show how much I am agreeing with you -
1. The loan dipped Tata's who somehow kept on borrowing and bought JLR and corus is the first example of Indian non-competitiveness.
2. Mukesh ambani and his RIL is another least competitive organisation, but wait.. isn't he the richest man in Asia, and also isn't china a part of asia, ohh shyt.. put the whitener on this line.
Also doesn't he owns the largest petroleum refinery in the world? Ahh that is only beacuse he is so non-competitive.
3. Another non-competitive Indian LK Mittal.. owns what the largest steel company in the world? Whitener again.
4. Isn't the Citi-Group CEO an Indian, and so is that of Pepsi co., and what about the one who headed vodafone few years back. Wong how the heck are these non-competitive Indians heading all the top notch organisations of world? Why can't I see any chinese anywhere near any place where salary is more then half a dollar per hour! Whitener all the way.
5. Ten out of Top 25 Richest people in Asia are Indians, 5 each are from Japan and Hong Knog. And to my great pleasure one of top 25 is from Mainland China. (last line in bold letters, will go in every red press poster)
Now few of those, you wont be knowing by yourself.
6. Ajit Jain, CEO, Reinsurance Division, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (I hope you know what Berkshire Hathaway Inc is?)
7. Shantanu Narayen, CEO, Adobe. (I am sure you will be using a pirated copy of it)
8. Harish Manwai, COO, FMCG giant Unilever.
9. Rakesh Kapoor, global CEO, Reckitt and Benckiser.
10. Ajay Banga former Mastercard CEO
Wong, no matter what the whole world believes, I am with you in this. All these facts are Indian propaganda, China and chinese are best and most competitive.
(even when half of them are paid half a dollar per hour, and even when they copy everything and even when they fail to "create" anything original all by themselves and when they do, no one is ready to use it)
I'll buy more whitener to hide all this propaganda, and i'll put in bold letters things like Chinese are growing taller day by day, and Chinese have all the J's (which russians are copying from you) and only China is capable of "making" high quality products like that of Apple, mille and bosch (beacuse probably only chinese know how to use screw-driver)