Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Feb. 12, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Feb. 12, 2

Post by shravan »

An Army Without a Country - Ahmed Rashid
For its part, the army has so far failed to express regret about either Bhatti’s murder or Taseer’s. The army chief General Ashfaq Kayani declined to publicly condemn Taseer’s death or even to issue a public condolence to his family. He told Western ambassadors in January in Islamabad that there were too many soldiers in the ranks who sympathize with the killer, and showed them a scrapbook of photographs of Taseer’s killer being hailed as a hero by fellow police officers. Any public statement, he hinted, could endanger the army’s unity.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Dilbu wrote: They do wear pagdis if the situation demands it. See this image.

I stand corrected. Thank you,Dilbu.

I am now convinced it was a lady officer who pulped that Paki SOB. You go gal!
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

The PM is out of touch with the Pakisatani reality:

Wish to resolve all issues with Pakistan, including Kashmir: PM
"We will enter these talks with open mind. We wish to resolve all outstanding issues between two countries through friendly dialogues and purposeful negotiations. And this includes the issue of Jammu and Kashmir", he said....

"But I believe that there is a growing conviction in Pakistan, among the thinking segments of the population that something serious needs to be done to curb the influence of these groups :roll: on Pakistani society and polity", he said.
anandsgh
BRFite

Post by anandsgh »

jrjrao wrote:The PM is out of touch with the Pakisatani reality:

"We will enter these talks with open mind. We wish to resolve all outstanding issues between two countries through friendly dialogues and purposeful negotiations. And this includes the issue of Jammu and Kashmir", he said....

"But I believe that there is a growing conviction in Pakistan, among the thinking segments of the population that something serious needs to be done to curb the influence of these groups :roll: on Pakistani society and polity", he said.
How I see this as to keep those thinking sections busy thinking about Kashmir and not about future of Pakistan. :twisted:
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

What it also suggests is that there are "unthinking segments of the population" - no doubt the PM is aware that these form the majority. Unless all of south and north blocks have been fooled by the TFTA Armani/Savile Row shooted-bhooted mards. I doubt it.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

shravan wrote:An Army Without a Country - Ahmed Rashid

This article is one of many articles in the last 2 years or so that is selling a new brand of snake oil. I smell a rat, but am unable to put mi finger on it and am hoping that the smell I get is actually that of a goose cooking in Pakistan.

Let me explain:
The army wants to control any future peace talks that the US may have with the Taliban, so that the army’s aims for a future pro-Pakistan Afghan government in Kabul are met. Its leaders also want to make doubly sure that any long-term American arrangements do not leave Pakistan’s rival India in a stronger position in Afghanistan.
All the articles explaining Pakistan actions nowadays have moved away from Cashmere and India to focus on this mythical "Indian influence in Afghanistan"

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can tell India has little influence in Afghanistan other than goodwill and money sunk in ways that cannot be militarily protected by India. What can the US do to increase Indian influence in Afghanistan? The US's very presence in Afghanistan gave India a foothold there after 9-11 - although the same US wiped out the previous Afghanistan via Pakistan for being under the Soviets.

So this mention of India in Afghanistan by Ahmed Rashid. If it is not snake oil, what is it?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

shiv wrote:
shravan wrote:An Army Without a Country - Ahmed Rashid

This article is one of many articles in the last 2 years or so that is selling a new brand of snake oil. I smell a rat, but am unable to put mi finger on it and am hoping that the smell I get is actually that of a goose cooking in Pakistan.

Let me explain:
The army wants to control any future peace talks that the US may have with the Taliban, so that the army’s aims for a future pro-Pakistan Afghan government in Kabul are met. Its leaders also want to make doubly sure that any long-term American arrangements do not leave Pakistan’s rival India in a stronger position in Afghanistan.
All the articles explaining Pakistan actions nowadays have moved away from Cashmere and India to focus on this mythical "Indian influence in Afghanistan"

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but as far as I can tell India has little influence in Afghanistan other than goodwill and money sunk in ways that cannot be militarily protected by India. What can the US do to increase Indian influence in Afghanistan? The US's very presence in Afghanistan gave India a foothold there after 9-11 - although the same US wiped out the previous Afghanistan via Pakistan for being under the Soviets.

So this mention of India in Afghanistan by Ahmed Rashid. If it is not snake oil, what is it?
My take on this, is that the Pakjabis are mortally afraid of only one people - the Pushtun, i.e. besides the Sikhs. It is a bit like how the Egyptian mummies are afraid of cats. They also know that in their pursuit to control the Pushtun, they have done a lot of bad karma!

Should the Indians and Afghan Pushtuns really join hands, the Pakjabis would get their butts served on the thaali!

Perhaps I come to this view, simply because that is the current topic in the Managing Pakistan's Failure.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Shiv,

The theme is that the Pakistani Army finds itself reluctantly compelled to support Jihadis because of some external reason (Pak's issues with J&K, Afghanistan - Durand line and all, Soviet Invasion, strategic depth, Indian encirclement, fear of US making Pak nuke-nude, etc., etc.), and that that is "a fundamental right" of the Pakistani Army to do so. The problems such a jihadi policy generates are to be worked around by the rest of the world (and Pakistani civilians) because the exercise of a "fundamental right" cannot be attacked.

Until the world says - if that is the Pakistani Army's policy, then they and their relatives will get no visas, foreign assets will be frozen, cases against them pending in the ICJ, etc., and that is **our** fundamental right to do so - this will not end.

The problem is that far too many governments find such "non-state actors" to be convenient to really want to attack this problem. So everyone seeks work-arounds.

-Arun
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Mahendra wrote:
Ambar wrote: That was no woman. The timesnow link has an interview with a BSF officer about the incident and a few more pictures. Besides, women personnel don't wear pagdis.
Samjha kar yaar!

It is a woman. I heard from authentic sources that the Pawki tried to molest her and got a real thrashing. The incident is being played down on request from the one of the power centres in Pakbaristan. If the true nature of this incident comes out it will dwarf the Redmond Devis issue that the House of Zardar is grappling with.
Yarro, It is definitely a SDRE woman. Look the way Pakis were laughing and enjoying when their "Jawan Mard" was getting a good beating. This TFTA soldier will be afraid to touch even his Begam from now onwards. Hai Allah, this SDRE woman is such a dehshatgard. :rotfl: I hope we get this loaded on youtube with lots of masala added to it. :mrgreen:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

How fear rules the mind
Although Gilani condemned the murder, but he again avoided holding religious extremists responsible for the killing.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

On the very day of the Bhatti assassination, BBC talked to that contemptible cockroach called Wajid Shamsul Hasan, otherwise known as Pakistan's High Commissioner to UK.

What Hasan said shocked and disgusted this BBC interviewer (herself a Muslim lady, I think). He said something to the effect of:
"This Bhatti killing just shows that we Pakis are real and true herrows, and that the government and its ministers are willing to sacrifice anything, including their lives, to make Pakistan better. When it comes to giving sacrifice, this government and its ministers will not be found wanting..."
In other words, this Pakjabi roach was wrapping himself in the herrowdom of Bhatti. And that too as if Bhatti had died after jumping into a burning building to save a baby, or jumped down onto the tracks to save a child from an onrushing train.

There was no condemnation of the perps, in fact, not even a mention that the death of Bhatti came about due to some sort of a criminal act. The BBC lady almost jumps out of her skin in disgust at this Paki roach of a high commissioner.

Audio link is here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dzl9q#synopsis
(at the 46:00 mark)

p.s. in hindsight, I should perhaps apologize to all the cockroaches of the world for comparing them to Wajid Shamsul Hasan.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

p.s. in hindsight, I should perhaps apologize to all the cockroaches of the world for comparing them to Wajid Shamsul Hasan.
Thank god for that disclaimer.... the cockroaches at my home were nearly about to rise in revolt Egypt style after reading your ludicrous comparison. :twisted: :twisted:
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

SSridhar wrote:How fear rules the mind
Although Gilani condemned the murder, but he again avoided holding religious extremists responsible for the killing.
Maybe it is fear or maybe Gilani believes Bhatti deserved it!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Shiv, Looking at TSP through modern eyes distorts the vision. TSP thinks they are Mughal succssors. Pathans and Rajputs (aka Hindus) were in alliance for quite sometime against the Mughals. The Pathans were subdued only after the Rajputs were co-opted into Mughal darbar. That fear is back!
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

Aditya_V wrote:I think it is a simple case of Paki barbarian Ranger who has no respect for women who thought he can get away with Fingering a lady, a reflection of the society he comes from. Looks like he got away lighly, we should have some bsf officers on our side, to pull the next ranger to our side and Behead them if this happens again.
I think I understand why the TFTA paki "had" to do this at the Wagah Border. Let us take a quick look at the list below.

We have heard of teachers raping their students (School)
We have heard about life saving doctor raping a patient who was admitted for fractured legs. (Hospital/Doctor's office)
We have heard of Mullahs raping the pious several times (Mosque)
We have heard of their PM molesting their own "Blaspheming" minister Sherry (in the streets, during a rally)
We have heard of their ex FM's trying to get cozy with Ms. Clinton. (in a podium)
We have heard of village heads ordering rape as punishment (house)
We have heard of landlords raping their laborers (working in the fields)
We have heard of manager raping fellow colleagues (office)
We have heard of Pak Army ordering rape on Bangladeshis (Battle field)

The Pakis are running out of unique places to express "their genuine feelings" for fellow human beings.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Any instances of PA/PAF mards raping/molesting women serving in PA/PAF? or Police woman by a police man?
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Shrill-een in Express tribune
Exclusivity is all around too. The so-called ‘westernised elite’ comes out to protest and hold vigils for those murdered by alleged religious extremists but fails to act in a similar fashion to protest the killing of innocent people by drones in Fata, or the regular kidnappings and abuse of Hindus in Sindh. The religious protestors come out in thousands in defence of the faith, but then become party to a murderous spree of sectarian and targeted killings, despite the fact that the Holy Quran clearly condemns the murder of even a single human being.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/127722/a-fatal-intolerance/
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

Venkarl wrote:Any instances of PA/PAF mards raping/molesting women serving in PA/PAF? or Police woman by a police man?
Not hearing about it doesn't mean it is not happening. Afterall TFTA PA folks are the finest example of their men folk.
Not exactly what you are looking for, but should tell you what they are capable of.

Pak army using minority women as sex slaves: NGO

Here is a Human rights Watch report.
Police Abuse of Women in Pakistan
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

I think one thing we should keep in mind is that Salman Taseer and Shahbaz Bhatti is not indicative of Pakistan's downward spiral into Islamism. They are just more visible on a global scale. This feeling and behavior have existed in TSP for ever.

For example several of us may not remember another high profile murder of a minister in 2007 for similar Islamic reasons.

Female Pakistani minister shot dead for 'breaking Islamic dress code'
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Not hearing about it doesn't mean it is not happening
Saar....I agree with you 100%...I was only interested to bring all facts to table...so that one can substantiate his/her claims with these facts...there are few "varieties" here on BRF you know...just gathering "data" for those "modernistic/machinistic" folks who change their "views as data changes".....its all in good spirits bhaijaan. Peace.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

I had no doubt Venkarlji! Sorry if my post came across differently! Poor SDRE communication skills only...
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

rgsrini wrote:For example several of us may not remember another high profile murder of a minister in 2007 for similar Islamic reasons.

Female Pakistani minister shot dead for 'breaking Islamic dress code'
That is very interesting. This is the case of Zil-e-Huma Usman, Punjab Minister of Social Welfare. She was shot on February 20, 2007 by Muhammad Sarwar. Sarwar was overpowered by the driver. Sarwar was sentenced to death on March 20. Sarwar did not belong to any radical organization.

( I'm not able to find out whether the sentence was appealed and whether it was actually carried out.)

Murder-to-conviction took ONE month back in 2007 when the perpetrator did not belong to any organization.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Hmmm..

There is a method to this madness. Everytime something pious happens in Pure land (this time Butts quadrification), Indian PM seems to make this statement.

That is a good news. That means (1) MMS is truly reviewing the paki situation on hourly basis meaning that sooner than later he will know the true nature of Pakistan (2) DDM is planting/repeating these stories on his behalf something like popping a pain killer everytime a nerve in their rectum goes kaboom :mrgreen:
Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

Rakshaks,

I will admit that I don’t follow Indian politics nearly as closely as many of you, yet I feel the need to express a contrarian view:

I’ve heard, and I believe it’s true that, “Words are cheap. Deeds speak.”

Why then are so many on BRF keen to dump on MMS when he voices sweet saythings about peace with Pakistan?

Is it entirely impossible that he’s just making nice noises because he knows it helps grease the wheels of US weapons procurement?

There is even a thread here on BRF entitled something like “Capitulation at Sharm-el-Sheikh”. What concrete capitulation was there at SeS?

Is it impossible that MMS is saying one thing and doing quite the opposite, just like every other world leader does? Wouldn’t you expect this of him?

If you think this is impossible, maybe that’s because MMS is actually very, very good at this game, and you’re not willing to give him due credit for being sufficiently Chankian.

There is another saying that I think holds a lot of wisdom WRT such issues, “Negotiate while advancing.”

So what if the GoI sits across the table from the civilian leadership of the TSP and keeps raising the issue of terrorism? What does this actually cost India?

(I see no "capitulation" -- not in concrete terms, anyway. Remember, "Words are cheap".)
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

^^^
Words are not cheap - They are potent weapons of mass psy-ops.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

some words are cheap, others are not. this particular comment is cheap, S-e-S had seasoned diplomats like vivek katju frustrated.
r_subramanian
BRFite

Post by r_subramanian »

The hit list according to Rehman Malik
He {Rehman Malik} told the House that he himself was at the top in the hit list of the banned outfit Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. "I am at the top of their list. Sherry Rehman is next to me, and Fauzia Wahab is at number three. Next time you may not find me here"
the irate Malik said while winding up debate in the National Assembly over the assassination of Bhatti.
link
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

I think the Wagah incident of attempted molestation was at the instigation of PA and a planned one. It was done openly and deliberately. The PA must be extremely angry that the Indians are sending in their women folk to deal with the TFTA mard-ul-momin. This is a brazen attempt to make India revert to the earlier practice. Of course, a momin mard is justified when uncovered meat presents itself and a Pakistani momin has especially better justification against uncovered kafir Indian wimmens. Well understood. But, this had sanctions at higher levels.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I will reap bad karma for saying this, but let it be (nenu saitam prapanchagniki samidhanokkati ahutichanu)

Hopefully such a brazen insult in Indian woman will wake up the lion's heart ...
Sai.U
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sai.U »

Tehmina Durrani, author of My Feudal Lord, seems to be under a blasphemy-related death threat.

From Mohammed Hanif's Guardian article posted earlier in the thread by James B.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ma ... mmed-hanif
During the last two months sar tan se juda (off with their heads) has become as familiar a slogan as all the corporate songs about the Cricket World Cup. Banners appeared all over Karachi and Islamabad last week demanding death for a Pakistani writer. The only problem is that nobody quite knows what she has written. Her last book came out more than eight years ago and, if it wasn't so scary, it would be ironic that it is called Blasphemy. It was a potboiler set mostly in religious and spiritual leaders' bedrooms. The banners condemning her say that not only she has insulted the prophet, she has insulted religious scholars.
Ananya
BRFite

Post by Ananya »

Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

@@Ravi Karumanchiri ^^^

“I will admit that I don’t follow Indian politics nearly as closely as many of you, yet I feel the need to express a contrarian view”

You're entitled. All of us here need to express a contrarian view on things we don't follow as closely as others do.

“I’ve heard, and I believe it’s true that, “Words are cheap. Deeds speak.”

True enough. But, MMS being an Economist, is economical on both words and deeds. Actions apparently are too expensive.

"Why then are so many on BRF keen to dump on MMS when he voices sweet saythings about peace with Pakistan?"

Well, it's a rotten job but someone's got to do it and we are volunteers. Besides, we are aggravated that he says sweet nothings to us and 'saythings' to Pakis. That’s too much to bear. We have to make a stand.

"Is it entirely impossible that he’s just making nice noises because he knows it helps grease the wheels of US weapons procurement?"

Well, ‘nice noises’ and about $15 billion dollars always make for very greasy wheels. In fact, the grease even drowns out the 'nice noises'.

"There is even a thread here on BRF entitled something like “Capitulation at Sharm-el-Sheikh”. What concrete capitulation was there at SeS?"

When SSM blamed 'bad drafting' after being hit by a ton of concrete brickbats. I would have said Sharam al Sikh” but then people would have rained concrete blocks on me and I don’t need that so I apologize in advance for the horrible pun.

"Is it impossible that MMS is saying one thing and doing quite the opposite, just like every other world leader does? Wouldn’t you expect this of him?"

Well, it’s certainly consistent with his domestic policy . So hey!, why the heck not ?

"If you think this is impossible, maybe that’s because MMS is actually very, very good at this game, and you’re not willing to give him due credit for being sufficiently Chankian."

He’s absolutely good at some game. He’s just not telling us what the game is and that Ravi, is really ‘Chankian’

“There is another saying that I think holds a lot of wisdom WRT such issues, “Negotiate while advancing.”

Yes, and I believe it comes from the Egyptian Army ‘War Book” under the section “How to advance to the rear.” You are well read if I may ’say’ so. Field Marshall Tantawi wrote that and he's the finest rear view mirror thinker alive.

“So what if the GoI sits across the table from the civilian leadership of the TSP and keeps raising the issue of terrorism? What does this actually cost India?”

Just political capital—you know ‘==’ And they keep raising the issue of Indian terrorism that GoI has handed them on a platter. But under MMS, political capital is small change and I concede the point.

But I digress, what I really wanted to convey was that there are really “too many questions” in one post. You being well read (and I mean this), would no doubt react much like Mozart (in Amadeus—the movie: “What do you mean by too many notes’?

I know that you did not intend your post to be ‘flame bait’ in internet parlance, so I took it at face value and responded as best I could.
Last edited by Cosmo_R on 05 Mar 2011 06:50, edited 2 times in total.
Jayram
BRFite

Post by Jayram »

Not sure if that was posted before.. Caught a BBC World Program in the car today interviewing a BBC journalist settled and married to a pakistani who decided to call it quits and move permanently to Dubai.. On the car radio he came out as very very pessimistic about Paki society future and his own future in Paki and bemoaned the fact that he felt his life was in imminent danger becuse he could no longer speak the truth without running the danger of blasphemy..
He mentoned an important signpost for him was the Mumbai attack that he was convinced was planned and carried out by Pakistani elements..
Interviewed btw by an desi - oh the irony..
George Fultons take is here
http://tribune.com.pk/story/125853/geor ... -hafiz--i/
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote:I think the Wagah incident of attempted molestation was at the instigation of PA and a planned one. It was done openly and deliberately. The PA must be extremely angry that the Indians are sending in their women folk to deal with the TFTA mard-ul-momin. This is a brazen attempt to make India revert to the earlier practice. Of course, a momin mard is justified when uncovered meat presents itself and a Pakistani momin has especially better justification against uncovered kafir Indian wimmens. Well understood. But, this had sanctions at higher levels.
The problem is that it will backfire for the Pakis.

The way to prevent physical contact is to set rules that they maintain a 1 meter distance from each other. I suspect that the Paki mard pushed his elbow into the girls breast which is a typical way in which it seems to be done. That can be prevented by changing the rules but keeping the wimmens. You don't spend good money on training and arming women only to be fobbed off by one slobbering Packee. That girl showed what she is made of and would have bobbitised the ba$tard if she had a chance depriving 72 heavenly virgins of one paki.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Barbaric animals 'condemn' Bhatti murder

Some gems...
Speaking on a television channel, Jamia Binoria Al Alamiya head, Mufti Naeem,
This is the animal speaking...on behalf of the rest of barbarians..
adding that it should not be justified as a religious duty, as the prime minister has clearly turned down any possibility of amendments in the blasphemy law. He said that Bhatti could have been killed when the blasphemy issue was hot
in other words killing him is a religious duty if the issue was hot.

He said that the Taliban were blamed for attacks on shrines, but later on it is disclosed that some other power was responsible for the attacks
You mean Taliban blame themselves by issuing statements? Does this sound a lot like Romila Thapar's "history" that boastful claims of Muslim Sultans killing Hindus and destroying temples should be ignored because they could be boasts...yet another proof that Stalinist rapist goon puppets and mullabaric animals share same genes..

Replying to a question about former Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer, he said that Taseer was a Muslim and his killing could not be justified
Needless to say, it is perfectly justified if he is kufr.
He said that the movement to save the blasphemy law promoted extremism
this is from another slightly more moderate pukebaric animal...

Pakistan Jamiat Ulema chief Abu al Kher Zubair termed the brutal killing of Bhatti as a plot against the blasphemy law
This mullabarian has his priorities right..
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

Quote:
Replying to a question about former Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer, he said that Taseer was a Muslim and his killing could not be justified
Needless to say, it is perfectly justified if he is kufr.
Sirjee, killing of muslims by other pakis is vehemently opposed because it will generate enormous competition for the 72 raisins in janaat. OTOH killing of kuffars is fair game, because the kuffars do not have any chance of 72 raisins. pakis are being pakis.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

We salute Pak fight against terror: Israel
NEW YORK - Pakistan’s elected government has not followed up on the contacts established by former President Pervez Musharraf’s govt with the Jewish State, a senior Israel diplomat said on Thursday. ‘Sadly, none’, was how Mark Sofer, Israel‘s Ambassador to India, reacted
when asked whether any contacts had taken place since Musharraf’s ouster. Foreign Ministers of Pakistan and Israel met in Istanbul in 2005 and Musharraf addressed a prominent Jewish organisation in New York the following year. Ambassador Sofer also said Pakistan could benefit a lot, especially in agriculture field, by establishing normal diplomatic relations with Israel.
‘Israel was ready to share its vast experience in the agricultural field with Pakistan and provide the technology Israeli engineers have developed to modernise agriculture and boost food production after two countries have normalised their relations’, he said. The news briefing was arranged by the US-based ‘The Israel Project’, a non-governmental organisation with offices in the US and Israel, that works to improve Israel’s image. It was the first time that US-based Pakistani journalists were invited to an Israeli event. Sofer, who was responding to questions after dwelling on the ‘burgeoning’ Indo-Israeli relationship, especially talked about ‘drip-technology’, an irrigation method which saves water and fertiliser by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either onto the soil surface or directly onto the root zone, through a network of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters. Several countries, including India, he said, were using this modern method of irrigation with dramatic results: huge benefits to the farmers and help the countries achieve self-sufficiency in food
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Rein in Rangers, Pakistan told

TOI does not mention the gender of the BSF officer in question

BSF, Pak Ranger come to blows
When the regular 40-minute ceremony started on Wednesday by sunset and an Indian trooper started lowering the national flag, he reportedly made gestures that a Pakistan Ranger found unacceptable and he gave the former a knock with his elbow. In return, the BSF jawan pounced on him and landed a few punches on his body, when senior officers on both the sides rushed in.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Are BS meters available on order from Amazon? My BS meter blew up after reading this.