Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Feb. 12, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Feb. 12, 2

Post by chaanakya »

Various new snippets about RD shows that , luckily, institutions are still functioning and Law would take its own course. Slowly , unkil is coming round to the view that , to treat Pakis as client state to be pushed and shoved around with impunity, is no longer possible with independent judiciary and democratically elected govts in charge in provinces.Popular will, howsoever unpalatable, is being expressed through these institutions and Army may be just in watching mood.If they had respected them , such a situation might not have arisen, having to pay and getting kicked around. By latest count CIA has closed down RD type covert operations, at least for the time being.

Only invocation of Sharia might save Rd or Govt has to show something in return.
Sify
Washington, March 5 (IANS) Washington has asked the Pakistan government 'to do everything possible' for the safety of arrested US national Raymond Davis in the wake of threats to his life, a senior US government official said.

'We are quite aware that he has received multiple death threats. We are concerned about his security, as we would be for any government official or prominent individual subject to those death threats. And we encourage the Government of Pakistan to do everything possible to provide for his security.

'But beyond that, we won't comment,' US State Department spokesman Philip J. Crowley said in a statement Friday.
deccanherald
Two American experts arrived in Pakistan today to provide legal aid to a US embassy official on trial for shooting and killing two armed men in Lahore in January, according to media reports.

The detention of private security contractor Raymond Davis triggered a serious diplomatic row between Pakistan and the US and ties between intelligence agencies of the two countries have plunged to a new low.

The US hired three Pakistani lawyers to defend Davis, whose claim of diplomatic immunity has been rejected by a court in Lahore. Sensing that Pakistani courts will proceed against Davis, the US has now sent two legal experts to aid him, TV news channels reported.

The American experts will meet Davis at Kot Lakhpat Jail in Lahore, where he is being held, and discuss the cases against him, the reports said. In addition, the experts will hold a meeting with the families of the men killed by Davis, the reports said.

The US is reportedly trying to seek a solution to Davis' case under Islamic laws, which allow such matters to be settled through a "blood money" deal, sources close the families said.

The US diplomats have reportedly contacted the families and offered 'diyat' or compensation( eye for an eye is what is required under islamic law but blood money is also possible if victims family pardons. But then wife has committed suicide what happens to that) paid to the heirs of a dead person. The Pakistan government is under pressure from the US to free Davis but it is also facing internal pressure as opposition parties have demanded that he should be punished. ( there would remain unresolved case of bystander killed by speeding getaway car)
Tribune from pk
LAHORE: Lahore High Court Chief Justice Ijaz Ahmad Chaudhry on Friday dismissed a petition challenging the possible shifting double murder accused, US citizen Raymond Davis, to Adiyala Jail, Rawalpindi from Kot Lakhpat Jail, Lahore.
Admonishing the lawyer, Rana Ilamud Din Ghazi, the CJ said that the court cannot issue any orders based on presumptions. The CJ said that Ghazi had filed a useless and premature petition. He asked the lawyer how he had come to know that Raymond was being shifted to Adiyala Jail.
“Have you dreamt about his shifting?” CJ questioned the petitioner angrily. Advocate Ilamudin Ghazi had filed the petition expressing apprehension that Raymond would be shifted to Adiyala Jail from where the government could easily extradite him to the US.
Given the doubtful loyalty of law enforcing agencies RD could be dead in any jail of Pakistan.Problem solved for both countries.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

shiv wrote:
chiragAS wrote:
i say blow their printing press.. before we have more Fake notes than real notes..
Well we import our paper, we import the ink, we get some things printed abroad (UK) - at least that was what I last read. Unless we start making foolproof RFID notes in India Pakis will have a ball. Maybe the smaller denomination notes wil be more expensive than the paper they are printed on. But that may not be a problem. I don;t know for sure.
Nothing to worry to that extend. India is fast developing and approaching the electronic money age. Currently in India almost 80% of the money is circulated through electronic transactions. FCIN can definitely impact common man but not to the economy as a whole. The important part here is that the fake notes MUST NOT enter into the banks or dispensed by the banks. Do note that the loss of the nation is exactly = to the amount of fake money being circulated and not 'how many' times it has been circulated.
Let pakis spend their money, time and effort on printing money. We'll see who wins here. I am sure their central bank is printing their money at much faster rate to keep their economy afloat.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

, luckily, institutions are still functioning
Luckily for whom saar?
independent judiciary .
Only as ind-e-pendent as the ISI wants it to be
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

^^ it functions for them just as in case of other countries.

I think Paki judiciary has shown more mettle then it is credited with.
In RD case they need to show that they have those attributes of a sovereign state as ,perhaps, I presume and others , free, not to presume.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Ah! presume by all means saar!

Luckily the Paki judiciary is showing its mettle in the 26/11 case, fully flexing its independent muscles during opening the bowels in the morning.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

chaanakya wrote:^^ it functions for them just as in case of other countries.

I think Paki judiciary has shown more mettle then it is credited with.
In RD case they need to show that they have those attributes of a sovereign state as ,perhaps, I presume and others , free, not to presume.
This is all Tamasha. Lahore is a jehadi court, it is acting as expected. But in the long run we know the outcome, RD will be free because the Pakis got to eat and without the Kerry-Lugar $7.5 billon and IMF tranches, starvation is real possibility.
Kamboja
BRFite

Post by Kamboja »

menon s wrote:The terrorists threw on the road the pamphlets with Kalma-e-Tayyaba printed on them and also the name of the holy Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) after killing Shahbaz Bhatti.

No Muslim can ever think of dropping on ground such sacred material.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Packees consistently come out with this 'no True Muslim(tm)* would do this' logical fallacy after the periodic displays of brutal, bigoted, religion-based murder in that benighted country, yet every time they fail to draw the only logical conclusion -- that there are in fact no true Muslims in Packeeland.

I'm sure that realization would be accompanied by the collective explosions of 170+ million heads as they grasp the exquisite irony of the 'country for Muslims' being devoid of true Muslims. But of course we need not fear; critical self-reflection has never been a strong suit for the Pakbarians, so no chance of them making this discovery anytime soon.

*copyright Quad-e-Ajam, 1947
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Aditya_V wrote:I think it is a simple case of Paki barbarian Ranger who has no respect for women who thought he can get away with Fingering a lady, a reflection of the society he comes from. Looks like he got away lighly, we should have some bsf officers on our side, to pull the next ranger to our side and Behead them if this happens again.
abhijitm wrote:exactly. I find no funny about this. Every drop of my blood is boiling. That ma@#$d how dare he?
[late catching up last 4 days]
My blood would have boiled if the BSF lady did not do anything. After all Pakis will be Pakis, why get surprised at their behaviour?

I on the other hand am completely besides myself with joy. 1 TFTA might be = 8 SDREs, but 1 SDRE wimmens = 8 TFTAs. Next time the Pakis will evaluate the cost/benefits of groping vs being publicly thrashed by a SDRE wimmens.

Also Reg Ijaz Butt statement: The Paki thinks that being "aggressive" somehow means that the world will forget the neck deep corruption PCB is doing on a day to day basis. Last time he shot his mouth off (saying that he had information that England team fixed a match), they threatened to file a libel suit in UK (where laws are strict). They dropped it only when he personally groveled on the ground, apologized and kissed all of their musharrafs. I hope Warne does something similar.

Or maybe he simply likes kissing musharraf. Well to each, his own!
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

chiragAS wrote:similar heading news
Fake note from TSP

Interesting lines in this
The Government has for the first time revealed that FICN worth Rs 16,000 crore are in “circulation”.
On account of increasing difficulties in pushing FICN through Bangladesh and Nepal into India, network operators are (now) exploring the Pakistan-Guangzhou-India route using commercial containers.
i say blow their printing press.. before we have more Fake notes than real notes..

edited later oops... Zee news guys have quoted "Indian daily" so no comments
Did they drop a zero from that figure? RBI's report from 1988 estimated that by 2000 the amount of fake currency would be around 1.7 trillion Rs!

The Group also observed that in recent times the media has been erroneously quoting the Nayak Committee as having estimated the forged notes in circulation to be around Rs 1,69,000 crore. The Group noted that the RBI appointed Nayak Committee (1988) did not, in fact, make any estimate of forged notes; the figure of Rs 1,69,000 crore refers to the projection made by the Committee of the actual notes in circulation by the year 2000.
abhijitm wrote: Currently in India almost 80% of the money is circulated through electronic transactions. FCIN can definitely impact common man but not to the economy as a whole. .
80% of monetary transactions in India are electronic? Do we have a report to back this number? My experience has been exactly the opposite. In most non-metro cities/towns, transactions are always through cash and nothing else, and this includes big ticket items like consumer durables etc. In metros, most small retailers hesitate to accept cards (although they proudly display 'visa/mastercard' sign outside) mostly to avoid taxes.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Brother of Sipah-e-Sahaba leader killed in Karachi

KARACHI: The brother of Maulana Azam Tariq, founding member of Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), Maulana Muhammad Ahmed Madni & his son was killed along with his driver in Karachi on Saturday.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Ambar wrote: 80% of monetary transactions in India are electronic? Do we have a report to back this number? My experience has been exactly the opposite. In most non-metro cities/towns, transactions are always through cash and nothing else, and this includes big ticket items like consumer durables etc. In metros, most small retailers hesitate to accept cards (although they proudly display 'visa/mastercard' sign outside) mostly to avoid taxes.
retail consumer level monetary transactions far smaller in amount compare to FDIs, loans, capital market, salaries disbursals etc. And about consumer spending, thats why I said that we are not there yet but fast developing and approaching the electronic money age. The RBI press release you are referring to exactly emphasis my point of the fake money must not be transacted via the financial institutes. Here is the link High Level RBI Group suggests Steps to check Menace of Fake Notes
The Group noted that the number of fake notes in India is estimated at 3 to 6 pieces per million, and this is one of the lowest in the world.
The Group also observed that in recent times the media has been erroneously quoting the Nayak Committee as having estimated the forged notes in circulation to be around Rs 1,69,000 crore
Last edited by abhijitm on 05 Mar 2011 23:48, edited 1 time in total.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Five policemen killed, two injured in Karachi firing incident

KARACHI: Five police personnel have been killed while two others injured when some unidentified armed men open fire at Saeedabad police station in Baldia town area of the metropolis, Geo News reported.

---

Pakis are very fast :D
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Bomb blast kills one in Pakistan's Karachi
KARACHI - AT LEAST one person was killed and another wounded when a bomb exploded inside a house in Pakistan's biggest city of Karachi on Saturday, police said.

They were investigating the blast but Mazhar Mashwani, a police official, said the victims were apparently preparing a bomb when it exploded by mistake.

Tanvir Alam, a senior police officer, confirmed the fatality and one wounded.

Pakistan has been wracked by violence, mostly targeting security officials.

Some 4,000 people have been killed in bomb blasts, suicide and gun attacks blamed on Taleban and Al-Qaeda fighters since Pakistan troops stormed a militant mosque in Islamabad in July 2007. -- AFP

Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Militants blow up three schools in Pakistan
Islamabad, March 5 (IANS) Suspected Islamists Saturday blew up three schools in Pakistan's northwest region, a media report said. There were no casualties.

Government officials said the militants detonated explosives in a school in Khyber region's Bara area in the morning, Dawn News reported.

Three rooms of another school in Kohat region were demolished while a primary school was destroyed in Swabi area.

Over 500 schools have been destroyed in Pakistan's northwest by the Pakistani Taliban who oppose education, especially girl education
Wahhabis targeted Sufi shrine in NW Pakistan, 35 died, Injured
At least ten worshippers were killed and 25 others injured in a bomb blast in mosque in the premises of a Sufi shrine in northwest Pakistan on Friday, police said.

The blast ripped through the mosque in Nowshera, a district some km from Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtookhwa, shortly after Friday prayers.

A police officer said that nine people were killed. Witnesses said they saw ten bodies. A child was among the victims, doctors said.

Nearly 25 people were injured and doctors said eight were in critical condition. The injured were transferred to hospitals in Peshawar and nearby towns.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

abhijitm wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:I think it is a simple case of Paki barbarian Ranger who has no respect for women who thought he can get away with Fingering a lady, a reflection of the society he comes from. Looks like he got away lighly, we should have some bsf officers on our side, to pull the next ranger to our side and Behead them if this happens again.
exactly. I find no funny about this. Every drop of my blood is boiling. That ma@#$d how dare he?
Sir, the blood should boil if we considered the woman BSF jawan to be weak and meek. However as reality shows, not only is she not weak but she has guts to defend herself and her country, something which a lot of the mards running our nation don't have. Hence it is a 8) 8) moment for SDREs, not a :evil: :evil: moment. The Paki ranger was probably taking a leaf out his leader Groper Gilli's book but based on the thrashing received now even Groper Gilani would think thrice before fondling Sherry.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Pakis seems to busy today, good going Pakis! Keep it up!
asprinzl
BRFite

Post by asprinzl »

Blood should boil.....as to why the particular Indian media outlet is covering up for the Paki bstd
1) by misidentifying the gender of the BSF person concerned
2) by showing only a few sanitized frames instead of the whole video clip.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I think I know the reason. While BRFites are slightly ahead of our times, most Indians still live in 20th century if not 19th. While what happened brought cheers from all BRFites, there could be backlash from Indians for putting an Indian woman in harm's way. For the same reason we dont have women fighter pilots -- here the question being what happens if she is shot down over enemy territory.

This is probably the reason for hiding the sex of the BSF jawan.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Dipanker wrote:Pakis seems to busy today, good going Pakis! Keep it up!
Insallah, I am waiting for the day when the Abduls start blowing up ISI offices.

I would like to see "100 ISI officials clean bowled by bombs" ....
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

saip wrote:I think I know the reason. While BRFites are slightly ahead of our times, most Indians still live in 20th century if not 19th. While what happened brought cheers from all BRFites, there could be backlash from Indians for putting an Indian woman in harm's way. For the same reason we dont have women fighter pilots -- here the question being what happens if she is shot down over enemy territory.

This is probably the reason for hiding the sex of the BSF jawan.
A few rebuttals:

1. You're talking about a country that has a tradition of women warriors—Rani of Jhansi, Rani Durgawati and Rani Avantibai to name a few in olden days. The Indian female has always been deadlier than the male. IG was the only man in her cabinet.

2. We all remember what happened to the male fighter pilots who were shot down during Kargil. We are dealing with an enemy that is rapacious and uncivilized—the spawn of the Central Asian Mongols. Man or woman, if you get caught by these marauders, you'll be dead after being violated—welcome to the world of the Dostums. It's in their DNA. Besides, you could always have women fighter pilots flying CAP over India..

3. BRF is more representative of the aam admi mindset than you might think when it comes to Pakistan. The reason this is being hushed up is the same one for letting Fatty Rahat off the hook: preserving Paki "Honor and Dignity" along with a few words from Amb. Roemer whispered into PMO about taking the long view.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

chaanakya wrote:. . . with independent judiciary . . .
Chanaakya, as far as I can see, the Pakistani judiciary is 'independent of Zardari'; that is what there is to it. The CJP's suo-motu spirit extends only to those issues that might embarrass Zardari. He is unable/unwilling to do anything about anything else. OTOH, the High Courts (both Lahore & Sind) and the Supreme Court itself have become jihadi-pasand. It is a fake independence but that comes handy even for the Zardari/Gilani combination to fend off American pressure. That is indeed the beauty of Pakistan. Pakistanis would turn their own personal discomfiture into opportunistic advantage against Yahud, Hunud and Nasara.
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

From Yawn:

“Two persons namely Bruce Sward and Hollis Hollis had arrived in Pakistan a few days back so as to discuss the case with Raymond Davis and the US officials concerned in Pakistan,” Mr Alberto Rodriguez, spokesperson for the US Embassy in Islamabad, told this reporter on phone. Bruce and Hollis are the officials of the US Department of Justice.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Pak Punjabis want manmade borders to be razed like Berlin wall
"We are the biggest sufferers due to snapping of all ties, following the traumatic events leading to partition. We now want to make some headway so that at least the coming generations can cast away the hatred from their minds," said Sobia Zaidi, an activist in her early 20s. "Politicians from both sides must be having their own agenda and may not be serious about reviving people-to-people contacts. As theatre activists, we are always striving to see that manmade border is demolished, a la the Berlin Wall," said theatre activist Qaisar Abbas
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

Brad Goodman wrote:Pak Punjabis want manmade borders to be razed like Berlin wall
"We are the biggest sufferers due to snapping of all ties, following the traumatic events leading to partition. We now want to make some headway so that at least the coming generations can cast away the hatred from their minds," said Sobia Zaidi, an activist in her early 20s. "Politicians from both sides must be having their own agenda and may not be serious about reviving people-to-people contacts. As theatre activists, we are always striving to see that manmade border is demolished, a la the Berlin Wall," said theatre activist Qaisar Abbas
This is the Punjabiyat theme expounded by one Ishtiaq Ahmed. In short, we want 'East Punjab'

Don't fall for it. It's not weakness and a cry for help but a demand.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Two witnesses to Wali Babar murder quietly killed
ISLAMABAD: Two responsible citizens who came forward to provide information to the police about killers of Geo TV reporter Wali Khan Babar in Karachi have been brutally and quietly murdered. Despite assurances, police and security agencies failed to save their lives.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Don't fall for it. It's not weakness and a cry for help but a demand.

One may feel sorry for one's paranoid schizophrenic second cousin from the village but that does not oblige one to invite him to over to wreak havoc your home.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Second cousin? Whose second cousin? A few pakjabs are second cousins to how many Indians? A few punjabis on our side maybe. Thats about it. Even they wouldnt want to touch them with a bargepole let alone the rest of the country (who might want to do other things with the bargepole)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Prasad wrote:Second cousin? Whose second cousin? A few pakjabs are second cousins to how many Indians? A few punjabis on our side maybe. Thats about it. Even they wouldnt want to touch them with a bargepole let alone the rest of the country (who might want to do other things with the bargepole)

Is not the paranoid piss process getting just a little tiresome?

The process is driven by a few pakjabis and a handful of indjabis who claim that the people have a common heritage when this is not true at all unless strictly applied to the jabis only.

Then again, a lot of uncircumcised indjabis may not agree to make nice.

The rest of the country doesn't give a rat's you know what about their definition of piss.

The silent majority is being held hostage by the vociferously vocal jehadi few.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

SSridhar wrote:
chaanakya wrote:. . . with independent judiciary . . .
Chanaakya, as far as I can see, the Pakistani judiciary is 'independent of Zardari'; that is what there is to it. The CJP's suo-motu spirit extends only to those issues that might embarrass Zardari. He is unable/unwilling to do anything about anything else. OTOH, the High Courts (both Lahore & Sind) and the Supreme Court itself have become jihadi-pasand. It is a fake independence but that comes handy even for the Zardari/Gilani combination to fend off American pressure. That is indeed the beauty of Pakistan. Pakistanis would turn their own personal discomfiture into opportunistic advantage against Yahud, Hunud and Nasara.
Well, this is what , at least, they claim to be. Many in India and in other countries would think otherwise. That it is a fake independence. From Indian point of view, the way 26/11 trial has proceeded , indeed gives us that idea.

But it is for Pakistan to prove what they assert , that their Judiciary is really independent and does not give out judgement in favour of those who provide means of sustenance and doles without which they would go into oblivion.

After all they are the purest of the lot and they have to prove that they are indeed pure. If I accept their claim and praise them for independence , it means their judiciary is on the judgement. Anything contrary in this case would only expose their claim as hollow.

India has no stake in RD saga. If he lives or dies matters a little bit. Till all claims are established , he is an accused in twin murder. He can be swapped for something or other, how India should be concerned.DCH is not exactly a feather in our cap. Period.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Well there are many more "man-made borders" to demolish. Let us see, there is the TSP-Afghan border, the Iran-TSP border. Then there is the man-made wall between TSP and Arabia ... Arabia should allow free flow and settlement rights to Pakjabis. Why not allow automatic citizenship to all Ummah members, esp. TSP'ians.

Let us see them break some boundaries there before asking us ...
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Who is Raymond Allen Davis?
The Soviet Intelligence Agency SVR has disclosed that RAD and his network have provided Al-Qaeda operatives with chemical, nuclear and biological weapons so that installations in the US may be targeted and Pakistan is blamed and pressed to do more of the US’ dirty work like conducting operations in North Waziristan.
On February 20th a Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report has referred to Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to him and/or TF373 (Task Force 373) of providing al Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents". [99][100] According to the report, the combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove that he is a member of US TF373 black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theatre and Pakistan's tribal areas.[101]
Does SVR have a presence in Pakistan? or is it plain vendetta?
Last edited by menon s on 06 Mar 2011 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

chaanakya wrote: India has no stake in RD saga. If he lives or dies matters a little bit. Till all claims are established , he is an accused in twin murder. He can be swapped for something or other, how India should be concerned.DCH is not exactly a feather in our cap. Period.
India's stake is RD saga is to see the Pakis humiliated, that is what will ultimately happen, as in the end the Pakis will have to let RD go. Beside he killed two Paki ISI, anybody who kills Paki ISI is India's friend, no? DCH/Daood is a Paki, how exactly he is supposed to be a feather in India's cap?
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

menon s wrote:Who is Raymond Allen Davis?
The Soviet Intelligence Agency SVR has disclosed that RAD and his network have provided Al-Qaeda operatives with chemical, nuclear and biological weapons so that installations in the US may be targeted and Pakistan is blamed and pressed to do more of the US’ dirty work like conducting operations in North Waziristan.
On February 20th a Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report has referred to Pakistan's ISI stating that top-secret CIA documents found in Davis's possession point to him and/or TF373 (Task Force 373) of providing al Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents". [99][100] According to the report, the combat skills exhibited by Davis, along with documentation taken from him after his arrest, prove that he is a member of US TF373 black operations unit currently operating in the Afghan War Theatre and Pakistan's tribal areas.[101]
Does SVR have a presence in Pakistan? or is it plain vendetta?
It reads like Paki propoganda, "false flag" is Pakis bread and butter conspiracy theory.
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

S M Hali- on opinion maker.
1.Under the garb of diplomats, the US government managed to place intelligence, security and guerrilla warfare experts in its embassies and consulates in Pakistan. These estimated over 3000 operatives have been conducting an internecine warfare within Pakistan.They have managed to infiltrate the Taliban and Al-Qaeda network and create their own Tehrik-e-Taliban (Pakistan) force, which has been recruited, trained and equipped by these CIA operatives to target Pakistan Army personnel, Armed Forces installations, markets, hospitals, schools and public places to destabilize Pakistan.
Spin doctors on uncut heroin? Baitullah was killed by a Drone, bro? And the answer would be-----u know destruction of evidence!
CIA operatives in Tehrik-e-Taliban (Pakistan) have also been unleashed to conduct political assassinations. Reportedly, PPP stalwart Benazir Bhutto was enabled to return to Pakistan by the US so that she could protect American interests in the region. The US even expected her to rollback Pakistan’s nuclear program. However, on her return to Pakistan, Benazir had a reality check and refused to play ball. :rotfl: Any bonafide Pakistani with roots amongst the masses would have had difficulty in toeing the US agenda and Benazir was a diehard Pakistani. Her reluctance resulted in her elimination and it is no coincidence that alleged CIA operative Baitullah Mehsud took responsibility for the assassination.
I love that take baby, in the end she died a martyr in the eyes of Pakistani army also. Who washed away the evidence, Hali Sir? Was the Pindi police also CIA?
The whole gamut of the CIA operations in Pakistan is still enshrouded in mystery and secrecy. The aspect of CIA giving its sister spy agency RAW a helping hand has also been uncovered. RAW has been facing disappointments in its Pakistan operations, however ever since it teamed up with the CIA and decided to ride piggyback, it has been having some success.
http://www.opinion-maker.org/2011/03/ci ... -pakistan/
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Raja Bose wrote:
abhijitm wrote: exactly. I find no funny about this. Every drop of my blood is boiling. That ma@#$d how dare he?
Sir, the blood should boil if we considered the woman BSF jawan to be weak and meek. However as reality shows, not only is she not weak but she has guts to defend herself and her country, something which a lot of the mards running our nation don't have. Hence it is a 8) 8) moment for SDREs, not a :evil: :evil: moment. The Paki ranger was probably taking a leaf out his leader Groper Gilli's book but based on the thrashing received now even Groper Gilani would think thrice before fondling Sherry.
I am quite satisfied and proud the way BSF jawan responded. My blood boils when GoI is letting this incident go unnoticed. Why the fk we should be defensive about this? As a BSF jawan she has a responsibility to defend her country, same way we have the responsibility to defend their honor and dignity.
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Friedman`s Article: the 110 bn dollar question?
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/06/opini ... l?src=tptw
ISI, which dominates Pakistani politics, isn’t the twin of Hosni Mubarak’s security service. Pakistan’s military leaders play the same game Mubarak played with us for years. First, they whisper in our ears: “Psst, without us, the radical Islamists will rule. So we may not be perfect, but we’re the only thing standing in the way of the devil.” In reality, though, they are nurturing the devil. The ISI is long alleged to have been fostering anti-Indian radical Muslim groups and masterminding the Afghan Taliban.
Friedman, were you sleeping , or out on Mars these years? or are the american people so naive on the happenings here?
Apart from radical Islam, the other pretext the Pakistani military uses for its inordinate grip on power is the external enemy. Just as Arab regimes used the conflict with Israel for years to keep their people distracted and to justify huge military budgets, Pakistan’s ISI tells itself, the Pakistani people and us that it can’t stop sponsoring proxies in Afghanistan because of the “threat” from India.
Defeats me again?
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

On March 3, Senator Bob Corker, who recently visited Islamabad, told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that he found Pakistan "the most disheartening place in the world to be, where you are talking the type of relationship that we have." He added, "I think that in many ways we get played like a piece of music" :lol: by the Pakistanis.
At times like this , i wish for Bush, Rumsfield and Cheney! Obama like i said is just a social climber!
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Pak Army ? torturing people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80guzmu76po
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Dipanker wrote:
chaanakya wrote: India has no stake in RD saga. If he lives or dies matters a little bit. Till all claims are established , he is an accused in twin murder. He can be swapped for something or other, how India should be concerned.DCH is not exactly a feather in our cap. Period.
India's stake is RD saga is to see the Pakis humiliated, that is what will ultimately happen, as in the end the Pakis will have to let RD go.

It is for them to decide and save their H&D. Our approach is hands off policy. Their institutions are on watch not our's

Beside he killed two Paki ISI, anybody who kills Paki ISI is India's friend, no?

RD is no friend of India just because he killed two pakis supposedly ISI. Talibanis are doing better job, are they friend to India. These are expedient for India, could be used in some ways without their ever knowing it, as RajeshA has hinted in one of his posts. But certainly no friend.

DCH/Daood is a Paki, how exactly he is supposed to be a feather in India's cap?

Had we caught him while in India , even after 26/11, it would have been a feather in our cap, unlike what happened . Anyway this is OT here.