Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Mar. 29, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Mar. 29, 2

Post by Gagan »

It is futile to search for Hazrat Zaid Hamid (PBUH) on youtube.

Clicking on most of his videos takes one to videos by some Indian punjabi guy who has dubbed his speeches in the most NSFW/H rustic punjabi language. There is an endless supply of such videos and they seem to have overpopulated the genuine ZH ones.

Besides ZH(PBUH) seems to have gone underground these days, his programmes have been pulled off air on most channels. Looks like he is out of favour of the ISI these days. I think he's angered the pious by:
1. Getting the two respected maulanas of binori mosque in Karachi killed. These two maulanas had opposed his association with Yusuf 'kazzab'.
2. The pious have disrupted his meetings and have been asking difficult questions about yusuf and him. There have been rumours of his alleged 'immoral' relations with the guy. Someone pointed out that this guy is an Ahmediya.
3. An american pakistani doctor came forward and said that ZH was under treatment for mania.
(I had earlier also pointed out that this guys suffers from Maniac-Depressive Psychosis.)
4. He had made outrageous claims while on TV. Kasab is Amar Singh, pakistan will be on the moon in 5 years etc. His lies have been exposed, and pakistan is no closer to the moon either.

The guy is in a spot of trouble and is maintaining a low profile these days.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Though its sad to see children losing life to weapons. What can one say when the martial race of pakistan is at a stage where nanhas are playing with IED Mubarak's instead if barbies

Four children killed in north-western Pakistani blast
An investigation into the cause of the explosion is under way. Local reports say the children may have been playing with a shell or had trod on a mine.
Police say the victims, aged between seven and nine, were swimming in a pond near the town of Kohat in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
So much for strategic depth. Even pods are mined so that dhoti wearing Indian soldiers cannot tread into paki territory. This is taking scortched earth policy to another level.
Maram
BRFite

Post by Maram »

SSridhar wrote:The author of this article in Business Line is a BRfite, perhaps.
While he {Afridi} is not quite the member of the rich, anglicised, Pakistani elite, he is no country bumpkin herding cattle in the rural heartland of Pakistan either.
Added later: The above article is attracting comments, especially from Pakistanis. I have posted mine already.
SSridhar Garu,

Concise,factual and inreffutable post. Thank You.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

We gotta show out big hearts after all..
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Can't predict since pakistan has been very innovative. If you look at Kargil, Kandahar, Parliament, 26/11, there is no pattern. You see, every Indian PM has to make a trip to Pakistan before we suspend the talk, for the time being. Its been more than 2 years and now time has come.

P.S.: until we get a PM of new generation this obsession of visiting pakistan will carry. All these oldies, no matter what ideology they follow has this inner voice of making peace with pakis; dream of visiting their birth places, relishing old memories etc. Its a curse of partition and will not subside until the completely new generation takes over.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

SSridhar wrote:The author of this article in Business Line is a BRfite, perhaps.
While he {Afridi} is not quite the member of the rich, anglicised, Pakistani elite, he is no country bumpkin herding cattle in the rural heartland of Pakistan either.
Added later: The above article is attracting comments, especially from Pakistanis. I have posted mine already.
I too have left my comment. Don't know whether they will publish. What I am trying to point out is that the question asked to Afridi and his answer were not in the same context. He said as if he had well thought through and was waiting for a slightest opportunity to speak. His comment was not out-of-the-blue or an impromptu affair.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Hiten wrote:check out the video. Honhaar students of pakistan display unparalleled intelligence :D

http://napaki.blogspot.com/2011/04/vide ... ts-of.html
Nothing strange, this is the doctrine of Khattme Al-Intellect, The State of Pigginess.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Now we understand the rift between Al Qaida and USA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mum ... story.html
Mumbai attacks in 2008 still divide India and Pakistan
'
Ninety percent of evidence required for successful prosecution is already with Pakistan,” said B. Raman, an Indian security analyst interviewed from New Delhi. “They may say India has not given more, but they are not sincerely interested in pursuing it.” The case has consumed more than 80 closed-door hearings in an anti-terrorist court inside Adiyala jail in Rawalpindi city, inviting “the impression that they are avoiding real action,” he said.Prosecutors here declined requests for interviews, but in brief comments after hearings they have expressed frustration at the delays and at their lack of access to Kasab, who was filmed carrying an assault rifle through the mayhem of Mumbai. Last week, the judge rejected a request to issue an arrest warrant for him, ruling that since he was in Indian custody he could not be considered a fugitive.
cordial meeting between the Indian and Pakistani prime ministers at a cricket match last week was the latest in a series of diplomatic overtures. In the meetings, Pakistani and Indian officials agreed to open a terrorism “hotline,” and Pakistan said it would allow Indian investigators in the Mumbai case to visit Pakistan for the first time. But no dates were set, and there was no progress on Indian requests to meet the Pakistani detainees or test their voice identities against cellphone calls to the attackers from their alleged handlers in Pakistan. Pakistani officials, while insisting they want to get to the bottom of the Mumbai attack, acknowledge they are not in a strong position to crack down on LET and express resentment over continuing U.S. pressure on the issue. They note that Pakistan has been victimized by terrorism for years and has provoked public antagonism by allowing U.S. cross-border missile attacks on suspected militants.“Mumbai must have been terrible, but we have suffered many Mumbais,” said Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir. “All of us want to free the region of this lethal virus, but it does not help to stigmatize us.’’
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

'Even children are being brainwashed in Pakistan'
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/even- ... 110406.htm
Pakistan has lost its soul, believes Pakistani-Canadian author, journalist and social activist Raheel Raza. The co-founder of the Toronto-based Forum for Learning, who was in Pakistan in March, was disappointed that even educated people supported the death of Punjab [ Images ] governor Salman Taseer [ Images ].
"It reminded me of Nazi Germany [ Images ]. First ordinary people were in denial, they were indifferent and later they accepted the propaganda that made another human being worthy of killing," she said during an interview with Rediff-India Abroad. You were in Pakistan recently. What do Pakistanis say about the murders of Salman Taseer and (minorities minister) Shahbaz Bhatti? Pakistanis are accepting the dehumanisation of other people when people were massacred. Even educated Pakistanis are not speaking out against Taseer's murder. Their mind has been brainwashed. Religiosity has taken over reason. When religion takes over an ideology -- whether it is an ideology of faith, an ideology of violence, or an ideology of inhumanity -- you don't see any reason or logic. In Pakistan I saw various layers of society. At the government level, they are not concerned about what's happening in the country. Their coffers are filled… They can leave the country at any time. Taseer's murder is a big message: If you speak out this is what we will do to you; nobody will support you, which is a fact. Even I couldn't speak out when I was there. My family there had warned me to keep my mouth shut. Even children are being brainwashed. I have photos and videos of thousands of children being brainwashed in support of the blasphemy law when they don't even know what it's about. I met the Pakistani Christian community here. They are very concerned about what we can do after Bhatti's killing. I said we are, in some ways, powerless. We can only speak out here, create awareness and support each other. Are there no efforts at the institutional levels for people to speak out against what's going on in the country?In Pakistan there are no such institutions. Everybody is looking after his/her own and this religiosity is at its height. The Islamists are brainwashing people into their beliefs, something which is not even part of our faith.The elephant in the room is the dreaded blasphemy law, which few people even want to discuss, let alone abolish. There's no such thing as blasphemy law in the Quran. It is a man-made law. It was done by then Pakistan president Zia-ul Haq. The Islamists have killed people on the basis of this law. Even the government is scared of these people. People are afraid and they don't want to speak out.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Prem wrote:Now we understand the rift between Al Qaida and USA.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mum ... story.html
Mumbai attacks in 2008 still divide India and Pakistan
'
They note that Pakistan has been victimized by terrorism for years and has provoked public antagonism by allowing U.S. cross-border missile attacks on suspected militants.“Mumbai must have been terrible, but we have suffered many Mumbais,” said Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir. “All of us want to free the region of this lethal virus, but it does not help to stigmatize us.’’
This is incorrect. Attack on Mumbai was a terrorist attack from people based in TSP. The so called attacks in TSP are from their own TSP people. In other words if they act on those who attacked Mumbai they will take care of the attacks on themselves. How can they be victims when they have the wherewithal to act on the terrorists operating from their own land?
----------
Oh! The article is by Pamela Unstable. She is spokesperson for TSP terrorist apparatus.
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

Needless to say, the Bahawalpur and Seraiki province indicate two different approaches. In many ways, the establishment in Pakistan is far more comfortable with the idea of a Bahawalpur province than a Seraiki one, mainly because the former is ethnic-neutral. Notwithstanding the legal claim regarding Bahawalpur’s status as a province, the fact is that in the past 60 years and more, the former state of Bahawalpur has become a melting pot for all ethnic groups. The main powerhouse is no longer the Nawab family but Punjabis like Tariq Basheer Cheema — a turncoat who defected from the PPP to the PML-Q.

The Seraiki province, on the other hand, is an ethnicly-potent concept which the establishment does not like. It recognises the concept of Pakistan woven around its multiple identities. Sadly though, the country’s establishment is extremely nervous of a national narrative based on multiple identities.

Dividing Punjab: Ayesha Siddiqa
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

More in the Times of India on the reactions of US legislators to the conduct of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

US legislators reportedly believe that America is being “taken for suckers" and "looked at as patsies" by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan :lol: :

US lawmakers tell Obama, dump Pakistan and go with India

The comment section of the article is a bee hive of activity.
m_nair
BRFite -Trainee

Post by m_nair »

I happened to listen to Think with Krys Boyd this afternoon during my drive to local desi joint for my lunch.

The guest was Kim Barker who is author of the book "The Taliban Shuffle: Strange Days in Afghanistan and Pakistan" .

My jaws dropped when I heard what Kim had to say about Pukis. She talks about the favorite pastime of all Puki men.

She talked about constantly being groped and constantly being propositioned by men in high places. And guess what she said next ..... Nawaz Sharif asked her if she had a special friend and she told no. And when she met him next time he had picked an iphone as a gift to her and told her he had two persons in mind for her one was himself and the other special friend would be Zardari.

This is the link to the podcast, Listen from 21:26 and 23:00 she starts about Nawaz Shariff's saga.

http://podcastdownload.npr.org/anon.npr ... 185728.mp3

If this has been posted before please accept my apologies
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Gagan wrote:It is futile to search for Hazrat Zaid Hamid (PBUH) on youtube.

..............I think he's angered the pious by:

4. He had made outrageous claims while on TV............., pakistan will be on the moon in 5 years etc. His lies have been exposed, and pakistan is no closer to the moon either.....
Given that the world is increasingly mooning Pakistan, technically Zaid Hamid (PBUH) was dead on.

m_nair wrote:.............................

She talked about constantly being groped and constantly being propositioned by men in high places. And guess what she said next ..... Nawaz Sharif asked her if she had a special friend and she told no. And when she met him next time he had picked an iphone as a gift to her and told her he had two persons in mind for her one was himself and the other special friend would be Zardari.

This is the link to the podcast, Listen from 21:26 and 23:00 she starts about Nawaz Shariff's saga.

http://podcastdownload.npr.org/anon.npr ... 185728.mp3

If this has been posted before please accept my apologies
I wonder of we can find a transcript; should be excellent propagandu, not to say required reading into the piskology of the Pakistani male, especially their 'elites'.
m_nair
BRFite -Trainee

Post by m_nair »

Unfortunately could not find any transcript of the interview. But may be the MP3 can be edited to just the relevant portions.

Here is the website of the radiostation

http://www.kera.org/think
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

menage a trois between zardari, nsharif and kim barker - wow

http://img.vrvm.com/media/render.htm?m= ... &width=320
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

That Kim Barker thing is also mentioned here.
JaiS
Forum Moderator

Post by JaiS »

Baikul wrote: I wonder of we can find a transcript; should be excellent propagandu, not to say required reading into the piskology of the Pakistani male, especially their 'elites'.
Something very similar has been mentioned by the same author here.

And then, almost predictably, someone grabbed my buttocks. I spun around and shouted, but then it happened again, and again, until finally I caught one offender’s hand and punched him in the face. The men kept grabbing. I kept punching. At a certain point — maybe because I was creating a scene — I was invited into the chief justice’s vehicle.

At the time, in June 2007, I saw this as just one of the realities of covering the news in Pakistan. I didn’t complain to my bosses. To do so would only make me seem weak.
Instead, I made a joke out of it and turned the experience into a positive one: See, being a woman helped me gain access to the chief justice.

And really, I was lucky. A few gropes, a misplaced hand, an unwanted advance — those are easily dismissed. I knew other female correspondents who weren’t so lucky, those who were molested in their hotel rooms, or partly stripped by mobs. But I can’t ever remember sitting down with my female peers and talking about what had happened, except to make dark jokes, because such stories would make us seem different from the male correspondents, more vulnerable. I would never tell my bosses for fear that they might keep me at home the next time something major happened.
m_nair
BRFite -Trainee

Post by m_nair »

Not sure if this site is halal or not

http://www.pkarticleshub.com/2011/03/03 ... n-shuffle/
ajit_tr
BRFite

Post by ajit_tr »

India open to sending cricket team to Pakistan
At a time when most countries are shying away from playing in Pakistan, India says it is open to sending its cricket team there. Foreign secretary Nirupama Rao said as cricket can become an instrument of diplomacy, "in such situations, India was looking at promoting cricketing contacts with Pakistan".

"We are definitely open. Of course, this has to be discussed between the cricketing fraternities on both sides and taken forward," said Rao in a television interview replying to a specific query on whether or not India was looking at sending its team to Pakistan.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

ajit_tr wrote:India open to sending cricket team to Pakistan
At a time when most countries are shying away from playing in Pakistan, India says it is open to sending its cricket team there. Foreign secretary Nirupama Rao said as cricket can become an instrument of diplomacy, "in such situations, India was looking at promoting cricketing contacts with Pakistan".

"We are definitely open. Of course, this has to be discussed between the cricketing fraternities on both sides and taken forward," said Rao in a television interview replying to a specific query on whether or not India was looking at sending its team to Pakistan.
In other news, LeT is also open to India team touring Pakistan.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^^ I'd rather TI tour Afgn than Papistan. Play Poki matches played in 'neutral' Afghan venues....massive boost to poki h&d
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

In reciprocation to India sending its cricket team to Pakistan, LET has agreed to send its own special team to tour India.

But never mind, that special LET team won't be visiting our VVIPs, they'll only visit the common indians so that the 'people to people contact' that our VVIPs so fondly talk about can be furthered.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ All i can say is sigh....

The last time the SL team tried to act smart and tour when others refused, we all know what happened. Is MMS really so deranged to risk entire team for his moments of pappi-jhappi?
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

I think members of Parliaments of both countries should play cricket matches in Pakistan.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

What if cricketers pull out citing security concerns? Anyway we are small hearted right?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

sum wrote:Is MMS really so deranged to risk entire team for his moments of pappi-jhappi?
No, he is Chankian onlee. You & I may not understand that.

No sensible Indian cricketer would risk his life to visit a God-forsaken place like Pakistan. India has been the saviour for Pakistan on many occassions before. The present Indian government wants to extend that to the cricketing field too.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Are we so shameless and without any self respect that we even want to entertain any idea of playing TSP in any bilateral series. I just can't put any chanikian spin to it. This should not be considered even for chai-biskoot discussion sake.
I swear that I will stop watching cricket or support TI if they agree to visit TSP or play against them on neutral grounds.
MMS or Pawar might be deranged but end of the day, it is the job of ordinary Indians to step up and refuse to be part of this terrorist love fest.
"Never forgive never forget"
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

AoA and IED Mubarak!!

Suicide blast kills one, injures five in Quetta.
QUETTA: An explosive laden vehicle rammed into the wall of Deputy Inspector-General (DIG) of police, Wazir Khan Nasir’s home on Gulistan Road, killed at least one and injured five others including DIG according to initial reports on Thursday from DawnNews.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

From the "This Day That Age" section of The Hindu
Farraka Project

The issue of the Pakistan Government's protest against the construction of the Farraka Barrage across the Ganges to save the Calcutta port from silting up came up before the Lok Sabha on April 6. Besides the protest, a personal letter has been received by Prime Minister Nehru from President Ayub Khan, on this matter and a reply will be sent on the Prime Minister's return to New Delhi. The utilisation of the eastern rivers was discussed in London by Mr. Nehru and President Ayub Khan and both had agreed that it would be advantageous to both countries to co-operate in connection with the Farraka barrage scheme as well as other schemes connected with the Teesta river. In fact, the matter of convening a conference at Ministerial and official levels has been under active consideration, but Pakistan chose to send a protest note. {Nehru was stabbed in the back for believing Pakistan. We Indians repeatedly get stabbed and yet we are magnanimous. I don't know which God has given the Indians 'large heart'. Certainly not Allah because Afridi has already confirmed that} Authoritative quarters in New Delhi emphasise the fact that India would do nothing that would hurt the interest of Pakistan.{And, we have scrupulously followed that even at our own cost. Jai Ho}
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Khuzdar Missile Complex

Pakistan's Khuzdar Missile Complex just south of Khuzdar township, Balochistan.
Storage for MRBMs and Nuclear Weapons.

Further details here in this post
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

India & Pak Commerce Secretaries to meet
In a bid to give a new push to the India-Pakistan trade ties and enhance economic engagement between the two nations, Commerce Secretaries of both the countries will meet in Islamabad on April 27 and 28.
So, the composite dialogue has been officially restored. Foreign Secretaries met, Home Secretaries have met, PMs met, Foreign ministers are going to meet, our PM is going to visit Islamabad, Indian sportspersons are likely to visit Pakistan, commerce secretaries are meeting, and the US & UK have begun to praise the new peace initiative. Back to familiar square one for India; one more blow, this time quite devastating, absorbed and forgotten. Absolutely no retribution whatsoever. We will not even be able to hang Kasab. Pakistan has successfully thwarted one more Indian effort. Look at the enormity of 26/11 and how ridiculously easily Pakistan has walked away, perhaps laughing violently over the impotence of India. Such is our fate. We perhaps got the freedom from the Imperial power only for name's sake and only to be pledged away once again.
kasthuri
BRFite

Post by kasthuri »

We perhaps got the freedom from the Imperial power only for name's sake and only to be pledged away once again.
It just further substantiates that India ranks as a flawed democracy.

Democracy Index
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

kasthuri wrote:
We perhaps got the freedom from the Imperial power only for name's sake and only to be pledged away once again.
It just further substantiates that India ranks as a flawed democracy.

Democracy Index
Going off topic:

Full democracy=primary anglosphere
Flawed democracy/hybrids = anglosphere with kaalus and a few others
Non democracy= none of the above.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or to say it more expressively in Kannada "Hetthorige hegana muddu" - "A rat finds its offspring lovable and cuddly"

If its me its good. if it you its OK. As for the others - they are all balls.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Regarding naPakistani musings that Chandigarh crowd was "non-communal" and Mumbai crowd was "communal" as they played "Bande Matram" at Mumbai.

We all friends(Punjabi crowd of 12 ) watched it together (Pennsylvania, USA) and we all agreed that DJ at Chandigarh/mohali was much better as compared to the one at Mumbai.

He was playing way many more "Hindi/Punjabi" patriotic songs. Bande Matrem was played at Chandigarh (mohali) too right after India won the match. Here is a punjabi song that he played through out the match. naPakistanis do know punjabi. The song is by Babbu Maan who is known for "blood and gore songs" and fights among "Jutts". Jutts are known to fight among each other for land disputes. The song goes

Khedenge Jutt ajj khoon diya Holiyan, Kar deo aj aj maar maar goliyan.
"Today Jutts will play holi with blood, lets celebrate it today by bullets"

Jaan nahi dene sukke bai peche paina e, chak lau revolver, raflaa kabzaa laina e
"We won't leave them dry today is confrontation day, pick up revolvers and rifles we need to get control of our land"

I think these guys were genuinely scared at Chandigarh (due to the blood, gore songs played by DJ)
I don't get these liars.
Last edited by SBajwa on 07 Apr 2011 19:43, edited 2 times in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Pakis had problem even with the songs DJ's were playing..Pray tell me what is that these cry babies didn't whine about?

Public - Check
Umpiring - Check
Match fixed - Check
DJ - Check
(TI players -Sachin&GG) - Check
Media - Check

Did I miss anything..
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Eighteen per cent increase in defence budget announced

http://www.dawn.com/2011/04/07/eighteen ... unced.html

Almost $6 billion.
And this does not include the money it gets for prostituting itself from Uncle.

And they complain there is no money for flood relief etc and dumb Kerry and Cameron send them more money.