Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 8, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 8, 201

Post by Gagan »

Venkarl wrote:OT..but I need some help here
Seems to me some smart pakjabis wanting to hitch their bandwagon to some rural singers.
Nevermind, their main aim in life is to somehow hit mainstream Mumbai.

BTW I've seen better singers on Mumbai's suburban train network, who are unfeted and unrecognized.

Our own 'Papon' caters to this genre of music in some sense.

I've always found the vocals of these pakjabis very irritating.
The men all seem to have this nasal tone, but are trying to make it deep and macho.
The wimmen are seem to be singing with paans stuck in their halaf, all sounding like hookers from heera mandi - which most of them were in the yesteryears.

Most of the 'new' music coming out of Pakistan is sufi inspired, which incidentally their pure biradhers are trying to wipe off the face of the earth.

Alla-Hoo to that.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Gaganji,,,thanks for looking into it...I don't mean to offend any Dilli folks here....but why do they luv pokis...seriously...I have seen too many folks from Dilli Muzzafarnagar etc during my UG and PG days in Mesra and Vellore respectively...they have this soft corner for pukes and paint our own tradition and culture black...I just can't take it... :evil:
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Gagan wrote:
Venkarl wrote:OT..but I need some help here
Seems to me some smart pakjabis wanting to hitch their bandwagon to some rural singers.
Nevermind, their main aim in life is to somehow hit mainstream Mumbai.

BTW I've seen better singers on Mumbai's suburban train network, who are unfeted and unrecognized.

Our own 'Papon' caters to this genre of music in some sense.

I've always found the vocals of these pakjabis very irritating.
The men all seem to have this nasal tone, but are trying to make it deep and macho.
The wimmen are seem to be singing with paans stuck in their halaf, all sounding like hookers from heera mandi - which most of them were in the yesteryears.

Most of the 'new' music coming out of Pakistan is sufi inspired, which incidentally their pure biradhers are trying to wipe off the face of the earth.

Alla-Hoo to that.
Agreed..

While I agree that bollywood has become exponentially pathetic and mediocre in past few years, I think the rot started slightly before death of kishore kumar. the movies which were churned out in 80's and 90's are more often than not, outright pathetic, most of which were funded by DI money..

In sector of music, this is the same trend. occassionally one good album by R D Burman, but the real reboot was A R Rahman's Roja.. While the bollywood was revived for sometime and occasional good movies with good music and fresh talent seeped in, in past 5 years, it has been abysmal.. The overdose of bullshite comedies churned out by school of Priyadarshan, is taking its toll. Add to it the easy money which bollywood producers have and no one knows where it comes from. So, bollywood is at its nadir now.

having said that, this is great opportunity for regional cinema to churn out classics. As far as Marathi industry is concerned, the downfall of bollywood has resulted in stable rise in profile of Marathi film industry which was similarly pathetic in 90's. Marathi theatre was always very good and is still going very well and creative. This also applies for music industry. Similar trends are seen in Bangla cinema which I also follow closely. there is enormous talent and potential in regional languages and rural India which is now slowly being tapped and which I find more heart wrenching than these pakis harping about sufi music.

While I love that genre of music and the Rock culture and the fusion culture of Indian classical and Rock is exceptionally strong in Pakistan, the returns are diminishing. There are few people like Pappu Saini in Pakistan who is an awesome drummer, the Shafaqat ali of fuzon band, rahat fateh "Hawala" ali who are really brilliant singers and musicians. But every time I see them, I remember Gulfam Hasan of film Sarfarosh and cower in my dhoti.. All the praise for their singing prowess vanishes instantly.

I would like Indian artists to bring that art and genre in India and popularize it here. afterall, it is Indian music. Punjab from attock to multan is India and all ideas which are traditionally there, are Indian ideas and India should absorb them. As far as the artists are concerned, well, they won't last in that region anyways. the one's with money will flee and one's without will die (literally or metaphorically). When mullah will gag a singer and ban him from singing any form of music with time as land becomes purer, the singer is dead anyways..

What we lack is creative rock bands like "Indian Ocean".. Those buggers composed bhajans of kabeer, bhajans on river narmada, ancient syrian christian hymns of kerala, and other compositions with true fusion of Hindustani classical. we definitely need many more like them in all Indian languages, including punjabi, sindhi, pushto.. we have strong rock culture in east (Bengal and Assam) but I find it getting more "Anglicized" with time. but its still going fine..

@Venkarl ji,

very true.. I find this puzzling with Delhi people.. Honestly, during my stay abroad, I had never met jerks bigger than delhi people when it comes to being WKKs.. There was this kid from a Hindu khatri family which ran away from Rawalpindi during partition. and this kid says, why to hate pakis, what is the big deal if india becomes 90% ROP majority, why do Hindus need to get all worked up. I asked him to say these words in front of his dad (who had to run away), he would have got the answer. I have seen brf-like clear thinking in people from Punjab, Haryana, Himachal when it comes to these issues. But Delhiites go extra mile to be friends with pakis.. its not about being friendly with pakis. its about being too friendly and apologetic for pakis while in debates..
Last edited by Atri on 13 May 2011 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

New Role: Keepers and protectors of "South Asian" H&D after the paki H&D has bitten the dust. That's a switch.

Dmurphy
BRFite

Post by Dmurphy »

OBL retributions!

80 killed as Taliban 'avenge bin Laden'

Things just keep getting worse for Pak. They're getting more and more pulled into the vortex they created for us. :|
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^from above: "40 of them fighting for their lives"

A century may yet be on the cards. I wonder who the batsman was...
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

TTP to TSPA This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this :)
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Would have been more poetic if the actual TSPA was hit and not a 2nd rung FC...

Will be something if some ISI office sees a IED mubarak with a century..
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Inshallah sum ji. TTP has just said this is the begining of attacks in the retaliation (of whatever drone, OBL etc)
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Dmurphy wrote:OBL retributions!

Things just keep getting worse for Pak. They're getting more and more pulled into the vortex they created for us. :|
For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The Batting team of TTP is just getting settled in. They are hitting the weak bowlers for sixers and fours, soon they will settle in with josh and jazba and will take on the main strike bowlers, and several centuries will be scored

Inshallah.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

^^ We need to be vigilant and alert. Pakis have no qualms targeting India and now they would do with state actors. All pretensions of non state actors have been lost for them.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Hmm,
MMS addressing Afghan Parliament to resounding claps and standing ovations.

Says "India desires an afghanistan free of foreign interference, India will respect decisions taken by afghans for their own future"

Is this the parliament building that India built?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Now pakis have to plan somithing so big that India then have to retaliate.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Line of zero control: Yawn

Some WKK whining about how very few Pakis are allowed to have surgeries in Narayana Hridayalaya in Bangalore.

Please post your comments. :wink:
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Quote from Dmurphy's link
"This was the first revenge for Osama's martyrdom. Wait for bigger attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Pakistani Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told AFP by telephone from an undisclosed location.

Under Hakimullah Mehsud, who replaced Baitullah Mehsud as leader of the group after he was killed by a US missile in 2009, the Pakistani Taliban has been seen as increasingly inspired by Al-Qaeda in waging mass-casualty attacks.
our new herrow

outdated Link
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

ISI doing what it does best:
ISI hired men to kill Indian Consul General: Afghanistan
Afghanistan National Intelligence Agency spokesperson Lutfullah Mashal has said that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) hired two men to kill the Indian Consul General of Jalalabad province.

Mashal said the two men confessed that ISI hired and paid them to kill the Indian Consul General.

"Well, these two guys have very clearly confessed that they were hired by ISI, they were paid by ISI and they were promised that if they killed the Indian Consul General, they will be paid 1.20 lacs, which is a big amount of money in Afghanistan," said Mashal on Thursday.

The two attackers, who were planning to assassinate the top Indian official were nabbed by the Afghan Intelligence agency earlier and were identified as Sher Zamin and Khan Zamin.

The attackers in their confessional statement to the Afghan authorities named a Pakistani Colonel, who is believed to be the mastermind of the whole plan. "The person, whose name these two Afghans have given us is Colonel Noman, who is called to be the ISI's chief officer in North-West Frontier Province," added Mashal.{ Col. Noman must be another of those "rogue" officers who seem to make up 99.99% of ISI}
According to the Afghan Intelligence spokesperson, the two assassins are now in their custody. "They were planning to attack the Council General and kill him and if they do not succeed then they will plan some IEDs or bombs or remote control mines on his way. But fortunately before they could succeed in their plan, our agency, the Afghanistan National Intelligence agency, arrested them," said Marshal.

"These two guys are in our custody. They have admitted their crime and they have told us that they were hired by Pakistani intelligence services to kill the Council General of India in Jalalabad," he added.

The Afghanistan authorities also seized two AK 47 rifles and explosive from the two militants.
Good job by Afghan intel to pick up these guys.

I for one wont be sparing any tears where IED mubaraks visit ISI offices all over Poakland.
Last edited by sum on 13 May 2011 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

H&D moment in the cantonment:
“Sir, I am ashamed of what happened in Abbottabad.”
says a young Paki military officer to Assphucked Kayani.
link
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Kamran Khan says: Pakistan is a terrorist state.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVa8BO0X3zs

He list a long line of terrorist attacks where Pakistanis have been involved in including 26/11

Gem at 7:26 onwards
Last edited by Gagan on 13 May 2011 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Raghavendra
BRFite

Post by Raghavendra »

abhishek_sharma wrote:Line of zero control: Yawn

Some WKK whining about how very few Pakis are allowed to have surgeries in Narayana Hridayalaya in Bangalore.

this is the reason common people hate these commie swines. duffers crying out loud for some paki patients but silent about the death and continued suffering of indians who died due to pakistani terrorism. commie never mentions 26/11, neither the blasts in delhi and other parts of india. no commie has died in terror attacks so these partners of paki terrorists purposely ignore the deaths of our compatriots and lobby for visas for pakis which will be utilised by terrorists to recce for future attacks on india.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

US drone attack kills four in South Waziristan: officials‎
Pranay
BRFite

Post by Pranay »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/13/world ... ml?_r=1&hp
Pakistan Army Chief Balks at U.S. Demands to Cooperate
By JANE PERLEZ
Published: May 12, 2011

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Despite mounting pressure from the United States since the American raid that killed Osama bin Laden, Pakistan’s army chief, Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, seems unlikely to respond to American demands to root out other militant leaders, according to people who have met with him in the last 10 days.

While the general does not want to abandon the alliance completely, he is more likely to pursue a strategy of decreasing Pakistan’s reliance on the United States, and continuing to offer just enough cooperation to keep the billions of dollars in American aid flowing, said a confidant of the general who has spoken with him recently.
These leaders include Mullah Muhammad Omar, the spiritual leader of the Afghan Taliban; the allied militant network of Sirajuddin Haqqani; and Lashkar-e-Taiba, the group that the United States holds responsible for the terrorist attack in Mumbai, India, in 2008, the American official said.
To take out the leadership of these groups — longtime assets of the Pakistani Army and intelligence services — would result in such a severe backlash from the militants that a “civil war” in Pakistan would result, said a former senior Pakistani official who was consulted by General Kayani in the aftermath of the Bin Laden raid.
The army chief was described as angered that the Obama administration failed to trust him enough to tell him before the raid, asserting that in keeping him in the dark the United States had alienated Pakistan’s best friend, General Qazi said.

General Kayani cannot ignore the sentiment of his soldiers, said Riaz Khokhar, a former ambassador to the United States, who met with General Kayani.

“There is a feeling in the rank and file of the army from A to Z that the United States is a most untrustworthy ally,” Mr. Khokhar said.

“We don’t want to be an enemy of the United States, but the experience of friendship with the United States has not been a pleasant experience, so we have to find a middle road,” he said.

General Qazi said hard questions were being asked about whether the American financial support to the Pakistani military was “worth the lives we have lost” in fighting Islamic militants.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Bah!! Pakistan is like a grave yard...so many people dying and ready to die...
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

jrjrao wrote:H&D moment in the cantonment:
“Sir, I am ashamed of what happened in Abbottabad.”
says a young Paki military officer to Assphucked Kayani.
In circa 1999, Pakistan was able to suppress information about the real situation on the Kargil front for a long time even going to the extent of disowning the bodies of Pakistani soldiers. Then, it sold a myth to its own citizens that if only Nawaz Sharif had not run to the Americans, Pakistan would have brought India to its knees. Same was the case in 1971 (India & USSR joined together to attack us in a conspiracy and the US did not come to our help on time), in 1965 (if General akhtra had not been replaced by Gen Yahya, Pakistan would have bloodied Indian nose) or 1947/1948 (the British COAS refused Jinnah's orders etc.) We have to wait for some time now to find an excuse for the Abbottabad fiasco. Pakistan is not sorry about 'protecting' a UN proclaimed terrorist while calling itself a MNNA and getting all the benefits therefrom, it is more worried about the H&D of the PA.
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

Aag lagi Hamri jhopadia mein hum gawain malhaar............

PAKISTANI rock star Salman Ahmad has hailed Osama bin Laden's death as a victory for the Islamic world and demanded accountability over how the al-Qa'ida chief lived in his country for years.
The rock star, whose band Junoon .........read more at-
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/pakista ... 6052821857
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

First of the many revenge attack is what the Ultra Greens are claiming.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Wonder if this latest run riot is stage managed by Kiya-nahi to impress his American masters that they are victims onlee...after all poor Abduls have always been canon fodder for Pakjabi elite..who cares if another 72 is gone to see their 72...

Anyway my cup runneth over...rapist goon traitors shown the door, one big anti-hindu septic tank cleaned up in TN, now this one...what a way to celebrate a Friday evening with JD ...
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

Gagan wrote:The Batting team of TTP is just getting settled in. They are hitting the weak bowlers for sixers and fours, soon they will settle in with josh and jazba and will take on the main strike bowlers, and several centuries will be scored

Inshallah.
If the initial casualties for any such incidents are close to 70, we can safely assume that it is a century.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Love Kamran when he says let us bring us to the level of Bangladesh at least, if not India or Malaysia...gem..
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

sanjeevpunj wrote:Aag lagi Hamri jhopadia mein hum gawain malhaar............
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Well Pakistanis have known this for 2-3 decades no less!
Finally some guys says it out loud on national TV, although even he doesn't dare to point the finger squarely at the Army and the ISI and its Jihadi Tanzeems.

In the end, no matter what these guys do on TV, what TV discussions they have, the mullahs and the abduls on the galis and streets of Pakistan have their own point of view.
The RAPE class - the rich and prosperous Pakistanis of Punjab will be unwilling to give up their corrupt and cushy lifestyles, they will not be willing to dismantle the terrorism cottage industry, because it provides sustenance to millions and affluence to a few.

Just so that everyone is satisfied, let us also go through with this one attempt at a solution. We already know it won't work out the way Kamran Khan puts it.

There is only one solution, in the words of N^3- "Give peace a chance, Destroy (Dismantle) Pakistan"
Akshut
BRFite

Post by Akshut »

http://en.rian.ru/world/20110510/163961259.html

Over 100,000 bin Laden posters sold in Pakistan
More than 100,000 images of bin Laden have been sold in Pakistan over recent days, local media said, adding that the volume of sales is increasing daily.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Raghavendra wrote:
abhishek_sharma wrote:Line of zero control: Yawn

this is the reason common people hate these commie swines. duffers crying out loud for some paki patients but silent about the death and continued suffering of indians who died due to pakistani terrorism. commie never mentions 26/11, neither the blasts in delhi and other parts of india. no commie has died in terror attacks so these partners of paki terrorists purposely ignore the deaths of our compatriots and lobby for visas for pakis which will be utilised by terrorists to recce for future attacks on india.
I actually know a fair number of senior doctors in Narayana Hridayalaya personally. They are, by and large "normal" like BRFites.

But Narayana hridayalaya the institution has to take a "diplomatic" stand that conform to the cliched observations about "Doctors" in general. Oh doctors are all trying to save lives. They will never celebrate death and violence. This of course is clearly bullshit although few will say it out loud.

Narayana Hridayalaya is a sort of political tool that is used as a "good cop" in a good cop-bad cop routine.
Last edited by shiv on 13 May 2011 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

"need to keep engaged". My SHQ uses those same words to talk about my 6 year old. "We need to keep our son engaged else he get into some mischief or sit around watching TV all day". :rotfl:

Pakistan. THOOOO.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

abhijitm wrote:ok, now its 69. 72 fast approaching with a century in sight
Lawd be praised and Poakistan be erased , this is a sure sign from divine for swines !
69 is another holy figure symbolizing Poakhail and 3.5 Boyfriends. Not a minute is spared without taking this position for mutual benefits.72 comes onlee after 69, hence this exclusive higher reward is for Poakslamist heroes onlee.
Goongrroo ki tarah bajta hi raha hu main
Kabhi Uncle se, Kabhi Cheeno ke
Saajta hi rahhan hoon main!
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

More than 100,000 images of bin Laden have been sold in Pakistan over recent days, local media said, adding that the volume of sales is increasing daily.
OMG!! idol worshiping!! :lol:
Last edited by pgbhat on 13 May 2011 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Having sown the wind of Islamic Terrorism amongst others to target India, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan reaps the whirlwind of Islamic Terrorism.

A listing of the demonstrations of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan compiled by the UK’s Telegraph excluding todays at Shabqadar:

Pakistan: timeline of suicide bomb attacks 2007-2011
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Prem wrote:
abhijitm wrote:ok, now its 69. 72 fast approaching with a century in sight
Lawd be praised and Poakistan be erased , this is a sure sign from divine for swines !

:rotfl:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

chaanakya wrote:
Dmurphy wrote:OBL retributions!

For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind

The death toll in this Fridays attack has climbed:

87 die, over 100 injured in twin suicide blast at FC training center Shabqadar

Meanwhile there is something about the Mohammadden Sabbath of Friday that seems to bring out the blood lust in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. A listing of terrorist events since the start of 2010 that have been carried out on Friday, excluding todays in the Islamic Republic:

Friday Jan 1, 2010, Shah Hasan Khel:

96 dead in Lakki Marwat suicide blast

Friday Feb 5, 2010, Karachi:

Ashura carnage revisits Karachi

Friday March 5, 2010, Hangu:

Hangu: suicide bomber kills 14, hurt 25

Friday March 12, 2010, Lahore:

57 killed in Lahore suicide blasts

Friday April 16, 2010, Quetta:

11 killed in Quetta hospital suicide blast

Friday May 28, 2010 , Lahore:

Attackers target Lahore’s Ahmadi worshippers; 70 dead