Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 8, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
amdavadi
BRFite

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 8, 201

Post by amdavadi »

all porkis have is chipanda noodles...noclear stuff is beyond pakis...this is green on green....

I am running out of popcorn & beer.....
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

They will start flying planes with limited fuel to prevent further losses. And no planes with ammo.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

amdavadi wrote:all porkis have is chipanda noodles...noclear stuff is beyond pakis...this is green on green....

I am running out of popcorn & beer.....
You mean like the Chinese i-phones? man they look awesome and make wonderful paper weights... :rotfl:
chilarai
BRFite

Post by chilarai »

Damnit I almost thought this was friday when I checked the news in the morning !

bismillah ! The the team played well and they are still at crease

http://www.dawn.com/2011/05/23/loud-exp ... useum.html
Ehsan said that the team of militants they sent into Karachi’s PNS Mehran naval base night had enough supplies to survive a three-day siege.
and this really is GUBO !!
Interior Minister Rehman Malik said earlier the militants had attacked from the rear of the base.
Last edited by chilarai on 23 May 2011 10:10, edited 1 time in total.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

AoA AoA AoA......

Todin is a great din.....

Burur....
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

My dear birathers,
All the years of reverse jinx in BRF is finally working ,just like in World cup cricket thread where it had a fantastic results in our favor. Lets continue jinxing..Pakistan will survive this onlee :((
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Reuters:

Are Pak nukes safe?

Folks need more images!
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

chilarai wrote:
Ehsan said that the team of militants they sent into Karachi’s PNS Mehran naval base night had enough supplies to survive a three-day siege.
How does he know? He's an insider with info on the attack! Qatl him. Ziba him.
ashkrishna
BRFite

Post by ashkrishna »

Bakistan will come out stronger onleeee
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

Ehsan is telitubi chief...He send his best opening pair for blazing start :twisted:
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

Q+A-Pakistan's nuclear weapons, safe or not?
(Reuters) - An assault on a naval base in Karachi is the latest militant attack on military installations in Pakistan, raising fears about the safety of the country's nuclear arsenal.

Pakistan has the fastest growing nuclear arsenal in the world and in a decade could pass France as the fourth-largest nuclear power, so such brazen attacks on secure military establishments -- militants also attacked the General Headquarters in Rawalpindi in 2009 -- give Western leaders nightmares about militants acquiring nuclear materials, or worse, an entire weapon.
WHAT IS THE U.S. POSITION?

President Barack Obama said in 2009 he was confident about the security of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal although he was "gravely concerned" about the overall situation in Pakistan because of its weak government.

Despite that, there is a growing concern among U.S. officials that militants might try to snatch a nuclear weapon in transit or insert sympathizers into laboratories or fuel-production facilities.

Pakistani analysts see the mixed signals from the United States as adding to pressure on the government, which the United States wants to see getting to grips with the militant threat.

The killing of Osama bin Laden on May 2 just a couple of hours drive from the capital in the military town of Abbottabad raises fears that he had help from friends in Pakistan's military or spy agencies -- suggesting that al Qaeda sympathizers might also be among those guarding Pakistan's nukes.

WHAT IS PAKISTAN'S POSITION?

Pakistan rejects such fears over its nuclear weapons as "misplaced and unfounded" saying it has very robust, multilayered command and control systems.

Many Pakistanis believe the ultimate U.S. aim is to confiscate Pakistan's nuclear weapons and analysts say reports of U.S. fears about nuclear security fuel such conspiracy theories.
Well doesn't take long at all in starting the squeeze on paki nukes. Now i wish Shri PC comes out with an official statement declaring that India hope that the neighbour has all the help it needs to ensure safety of its nuclear arsenal.
chilarai
BRFite

Post by chilarai »

shiv wrote: How does he know? He's an insider with info on the attack! Qatl him. Ziba him.
umm i think he's (Ehsan, thank god for his ehsans ) the taliban current spokesman !
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Never forget. Never forgive Paki military mofos. The more they suffer, the better. I am being liberal in my good wishes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-35hzc8PQ4
Last edited by shiv on 23 May 2011 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Fighting still rages on

They have enough ammunition and food and they can fight and survive for three days,” he added.

He said up to 22 militants were assigned to launch the attack. Accounts are unclear, but up to five militants may have been killed by Pakistani troops. The remaining are holed up in a building on the base exchanging fire with commandos.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Mahendra wrote:LOL

PM Gilani is reportedly in touch with Military Bras
:rotfl:

Is he just brushing against them or is he shamelessly groping, any news UndiTV?
I was just reading the comments of the posters in the last 8-10 odd pages.

Mods PLEASE PLEASE give the Hila-Le-Bakistan to Mullah Mahendra

Uff too much!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Last edited by Gagan on 23 May 2011 10:06, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Google images

Is Karachi Burning?

BBC says

Gunmen have attacked a military base in the Pakistani city of Karachi, killing at least 11 soldiers, officials say.

The well-armed attackers set off explosives and have been fighting gunbattles with navy personnel at the Mehran naval aviation base.

The gunmen are now holding hostages, including Chinese military personnel.

Shahzeb Jillani, who is South Asia Editor at the BBC's World Service, says this attack will be deeply embarrassing for Pakistan.
Repeat of Lal Majid with Chinese hostages.

What are Chinese miltary personnel doing on a TSP naval aviation base?

Checking out US equipment?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Gagan wrote:I was just reading the comments of the posters in the last 8-10 odd pages.

Mods PLEASE PLEASE give the Hila-Le-Bakistan to Mullah Mahendra

Uff too much!!!
I completely agree. A man-of-the-match award even as the match is still in progress.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think its P3C's being checked out for fitment of PRC nooks.
Note PRC military personnel are now hostages.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

PNS Mehran Base & PAF Base Faisal Under Attack
PNS Mehran Base & PAF Base Faisal Under Attack.Multiple explosions and gunfire has been heard near the PAF Museum on Dalmia Road in Karachi. So far there are no reports of injuries, but towering flames are rising from inside the compound. PAF attack – Element of surprise aided our enemies: Ikram Sehgal Talat Masood on PNS Mehran attack Terrorist Attack on PNS Mehran Base There were around 12 blasts which were followed by gunshots. Later, smoke clouds and huge flames could be seen on the site. Law enforcement agencies and rescue teams have rushed to the site.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The only chinese aircraft on that base are possibly the Harbin Z-9EC (Chinese licensed produced Eurocopter Panthers).
But the Pakistanis park even these at a helo base close to the navy dockyard.

Why were the chinese personnel at PNS Mehran?

Pakistan is letting the chinese have a very detailed look at the P-3C Orions !!!
AnantD
BRFite

Post by AnantD »

shiv wrote:
AnantD wrote: They are now 99.9% throwing their fortunes in the hands of the tallel than fliend as far as their only fliend. The US can now kiss its As$ goodbye is TSP. They may continue some help in WOT strictly for cash, but that's about it.
You mean the prostitute got raped and now wants an old friend to marry her? :rotfl: I've not had so much fun for years. Last time was definitely before 26/11.
Shiv, Fliend actually told Khan at G2 that he is now married to prostitute and any attack on virginity will be an attack on him too; to which Khan laughed! :mrgreen:
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

ImageImage
chilarai
BRFite

Post by chilarai »

^ that aircraft will hopefully the only one left standing when the innings end.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Gagan wrote:The only chinese aircraft on that base are possibly the Harbin Z-9EC (Chinese licensed produced Eurocopter Panthers).

Pakistan is letting the chinese have a very detailed look at the P-3C Orions !!!
I'm sure you noticed but the helos were parked just a short taxiway away southwest of the ramp where the orions were parked. Not too far at all. I thought all PAF bases with american planes had american personnel for round-the-clock vigilance? Or was it only for the F-16s?
AnantD
BRFite

Post by AnantD »

Prasad wrote:
Gagan wrote:The only chinese aircraft on that base are possibly the Harbin Z-9EC (Chinese licensed produced Eurocopter Panthers).

I'm sure you noticed but the helos were parked just a short taxiway away southwest of the ramp where the orions were parked. Not too far at all. I thought all PAF bases with american planes had american personnel for round-the-clock vigilance? Or was it only for the F-16s?
Only F-16's sothey don't attack anyone other than Taliban.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Gagan, It could be more sinister. Checking out the P3C to see how to equip with nooks.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Taliban leader Mullah Omar killed in Pakistan: Xinhua
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

You goto Sleep disappointed that Weekend is over without any run fest and you wake up with Paki thread moving 87-8 pages overnight.

Ok These Pacqui Non State actors really confuse me. Are they attacking Air-Force because the Radars were sleeping in Abt'bad or they are attacking Navy for not able to ... OK what the hell poor navy has done except for not doing anything..
At least give us the reason to connect the dots and come up with out CT. This is unbelievable kind of Kauilya shastra being exercised by purer Green.

Is Pasha trying to show us what he meant ? It is just trailor of what I have planned for you.
See kaffirs, This is going to be your fate. So fear and give us Cash-mere.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

ramana wrote:Repeat of Lal Majid with Chinese hostages.
Finally, when the Chinese gave the ultimatum to Musharraf, he had to order an SSG attack with disastrous consequences that precipitated a whole series of attacks on the GoP, TSPA, ISI, Punjab Police, FIA and IB. Insh'a Alla'h, I hope that this time too the consequences to Pakistan will be equally disastrous, if not more.

Thus, the 'taller-than-the-tallest' has been the 'deeper-than-the-deepest' cause for bad Taliban's anger against the State and its armed forces.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

The control tower.

Rescue worker watches military helicopter hover
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Patni wrote:Image
Love the image., conveys stronger sense of what is going on.

I was thinking that the real target seems to be PAF base Faisal. .The talibs know and want to get at the maal. Attack at the PNS base is a diversion and a side show. It is also the entry point. Something like the softer underbelly.

More importantly, this cannot have been planned in 6 days. This should have taken atleast 666 days to be planned., definitely not planned after OBL was taken out. Planned much before in advance and put into action by the Talibs and the Jehadi wannabes from the PNS/PAF.

Was Unkil aware of the plan and hence move the maal out and then take out OBL? In that connection, with the almost non-response from unkil., did it expect this plan? Do the attackers know that the maal has been moved out? Or do the Bakis with their superior intellect tell the khans that the maal has been moved out (and might have handed some over to Unkil) but produced more maal (behind Unkils back) and stockpiled there?

Too much to say and the thread moves fast ....
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Can you post linK to Mullah Omar getting his raisins?

Maybe the PNS Mehran was diversion for Omar meeting up with OBL?
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Samudragupta
BRFite

Post by Samudragupta »

sharmeenochinoy TTP soldier tells me our training is better than your military because v are ready 2 die #karachiattacks #Pakistan
defence analyst Lt Gen (R) Talat Masood said that the militants had sent out a clear message to Pakistani security forces.

“They want to weaken the security insitutions one by one,” he said, adding that the attack was planned with precision.

“They are growing more and more powerful. The state is getting weaker and more helpless.”
BTW any news of the damm Bengali Terrorists????? :rotfl:
AnantD
BRFite

Post by AnantD »

ramana wrote:Gagan, It could be more sinister. Checking out the P3C to see how to equip with nooks.
Why would you send a 4 engine prop plane with n-bums and have it shot down by a Hawk Trainer! :roll:
Too much risk.

The F-16's were capable of this, and Fizzleya had rigged them this way, until Unkil took them for upgrading and ripped off all the non-standard equipment. Then they put in code that lowers the undercarriage at less than 1000 ft or so so they can't fly below radar with nooks! :shock: :lol: That when US personnel came in to maintain F-solah at Sargodha.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Uday B
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Uday B »

Folks there is new going around that Taliban leader Mullah Omar is killed.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

shravan wrote:Taliban leader Mullah Omar killed in Pakistan: Xinhua
And the talibs are attacking the Pakistan Navy like hell these past few weeks.

putting 2+2=72...

Aha :!: :!: :!:
:idea:

Was Mullah Omar in Pak Beheriya custody / Safe house?
He did get a coronary stenting done a few months back.

Perhaps the Talibs found out that after OBL, Mullah Omar was next in line and US pressure meant that between Zawahiri, and Mullah Omar, the Pakistanis would sacrifice Mullah.

If MO is dead, that means that things are more convenient for the Pakistanis. The Haqqanis and Hekmatyar will be the leaders now - provided someone can get them to cooperate - that is where the ISI comes in.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »