Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 8, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 8, 201

Postby ramana » 24 May 2011 02:22

Raja Bose wrote:Mahesh Butt's munna finds a mention...
LET told Headley not to "take his (Mumbai) friends in his heart. Specific mention of a "Rahul." Still his enemies.. #Ranatrial

A pregnant statement.

shaardula
BRF Oldie

Postby shaardula » 24 May 2011 02:38

updates till now...
https://twitter.com/#!/Colinfreeze
After 3 months in India in late 2006, Headley returned to Pakistan to brief ISI Maj. Iqbal and LET Sajid Mir. It was Jan. 2007... #Ranatrial
1 hour ago

Headley's ISI and LET handlers BOTH told him to recce 2nd floor of Taj Hotel. Why? "Defence contractors and scientists" met there #Ranatrial
1 hour ago

Headley says he spoke to his ISI and LET handlers in separate meetings, but each always knew what he told the other. #Ranatrial
1 hour ago

Colinfreeze Colin Freeze
(Anyone know how I spell the name of a rightwing Indian group that a "Raja Rege" does PR for?)
1 hour ago

(We really haven't heard enough about Maj. Iqbal's bonafides. Headley doesn't say much about him save for the fact he's ISI.) #Ranatrial
1 hour ago

Corut is on a short break.
1 hour ago
============

(This trial is a Twitter epiphany for me. Had just over 1,100 followers this a.m. Now closing in on 2,000...) #Ranatrial
1 hour ago

Before break Headley said he had gotten to know Shiv Sena figures in a bid to "get friendly with their leadership." Spy basically #Ranatrial
1 hour ago

Rereading Helen Connolly as I stare a David Headley glare a the jurors as they come back in ... tgam.ca/C1qo /via @globeandmail
1 hour ago

USDOJ: Why were you seeking (Chicago consutlancy) business cards ? Headley: "To authenticate my cover." (Feared being stopped and searched)
1 hour ago

March 2007 Headley: "I made some video of the Oberoi hotel. Very good hotel as well. Less status than the Taj."
1 hour ago

May 2007 -- Headley returns to Pakistan. Gives new Taj video to Major Iqbal. "I briefed him ...I told about meeting Raja Rege..." #Ranatrial
56 minutes ago

Headley had been inside Shiv Sena complex took footage. ISI's Major Iqbal "was pretty amazed I got inside ...It was a bid deal." #Ranatrial
54 minutes ago

***big*** deal
54 minutes ago

Headley returned to US to tell Rana about he was doing videotaped recce oof sites in Mumbai. #Ranatrial Zeroed in on exits and entrances.
52 minutes ago

In May 07 Headley's one year visa toooo India expired. He went back to Chicago got a 5-year visa. #Ranatrial
50 minutes ago

Rana "helped me get my (5 year) visa," Headley says. (Despite posing as an immi consultant, Headley never got anyone a visa) #Ranatrial
44 minutes ago

In 07 ISI Maj. Iqbal tasked Headley to go back to Taj a third time, for "more detailed" video and try for conference schedules. #Ranatrial
41 minutes ago

Headley told Maj. Iqbal / Sajid Mir he had struck out on acquiring Taj conference schedules. "No big deal." Forked over more videos.
37 minutes ago

Headley went to LET HQ. Group's military chief showed him 2-foot styrofoam Taj mockup."He envisioned a few men going in and opening fire..."
33 minutes ago

LET told Headley not to "take his (Mumbai) friends in his heart. Specific mention of a "Rahul." Still his enemies.. #Ranatrial
30 minutes ago

LET showed Headley videos of 02 anti-Muslim mob violence in Gujarat; hundreds slain. USDOOJ: Did it motivate your jihad? H: Yes. #Ranatrial
27 minutes ago

March 08. Headley meets his LET handlers again. This time there is "a navy frogman" with them. "They were looking at sea charts." #Ranatrial
23 minutes ago

LET's original plan was to land the gunmen in boats at The Gateway of India landmark. Headley nixed that. Unfeasible and unsafe. #Ranatrial
22 minutes ago

"The frogman agreed with me," Headley says. #Ranatrial
21 minutes ago

Planners nixed proposal to boat gunmen in a few miles from city. Too dumb to hail taxis. "These boys would not be sophisticated" #Ranatrial
16 minutes ago

Headley says he was told to visit the BhaBha Nuclear Research Centre in India by Maj. Iqbal.
14 minutes ago

The original plan was "egress" not suicide. Stick the gunmen in a safehouse or get them to buses or trains after, Headley says. #Ranatrial
13 minutes ago

LET "gave me a global positioning device. Any location I wanted to save on that device, they showed me how to do it." Headley #Ranatrial
11 minutes ago

There was also a plan to ship in extra weapons/bombs in Mumbai, stash it for a future group, Headley says. #Ranatrial
10 minutes ago

ISI Major Iqbal's email address was apparently chaudherykhan@yahoo.com. Used a NYC mobile too (646 area code.) #Ranatrial
7 minutes ago

"All calls between Pakistan and the United States all -- most -- of them are monitored Headley says. #Ranatrial (End run around FISA/NSA?!)

Headley seems to be a man without any emotion or contrition. Very calm factual and terse . "I recommended bringing ordinance," etc.

The plotters disagreed about whether they should stash weapons in Mumbai. Some saw attacks as a one-off, others as a vanguard. #Ranatrial
58 seconds ago

shaardula
BRF Oldie

Postby shaardula » 24 May 2011 02:40

https://twitter.com/#!/natashakorecki

After 2008 Mumbai trip, Headley again debriefs Iqbal (ISI) and Lashkar. They like his landing recommendtn #Ranatrial
6 minutes ago

Prosecutors put sev surveillance photos into evidence. Now at sidebar. #Ranatrial
13 minutes ago

It was Headley who found landing site that was used in terror plot. An area "where fishermen resided," west tip of Mumbai #Ranatrial
18 minutes ago

In April, 2008, Headley took boat trips for saving several pot landing sites on GPS #Ranatrial
21 minutes ago

David Headley: handlers gave him GPS. "Any location that I wanted to save on that device, I should save." On land and ocean. #Ranatrial
27 minutes ago

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 24 May 2011 02:56

Teh Onion threat:

Naval base attack big loss to Pakistan

"It's quite a significant loss for Pakistan Navy...almost 50% of its long-range maritime patrol capabilities has suddenly been taken out," said an Indian Navy officer. As per Pakistan-watchers here, Pakistan is slated to get a total of 10 upgraded Orions, with eight of them supposed to arrive by 2012.

"They had five as of now, two older ones which were upgraded and three newer ones. If the two destroyed in the attack are the newer platforms, the loss will be even more significant," said another officer.

India, of course, has been wary of the Orions for quite some time. With "a loiter time" extendable to over 10 hours, they pose a significant threat to Indian warships in the entire Arabian Sea due to their long radius of operations. An Orion, which can cost well upwards of $100 million depending on its configuration, incidentally can also carry nuclear weapons in its internal bomb bay under the front fuselage.

Lots of whines but the essential part is linked above. The cost is irrelevant as US gives them for free to TSP.

And I think I am right as to the Chinese role at that base. Its integrating nooks into the Onions. Coupled with the long range and maritime patrol role its for the IN subs which may carry the deterrent.

Also if four died and two absconded then its was only six terrorists that did the damage!

Harish
BRFite

Postby Harish » 24 May 2011 02:58

The time is very, very ripe for the next strike on India. The iman fakwa soldiers are thoroughly demoralized by multiple incredibly painful hits to their echandee from multiple sources.

Pasha and A$$phuck were not blustering when they made those threats. We must treat them as credible and actionable, and prepare accordingly. I hope India takes every precaution in these dangerous times. In particular, the army installations in Kashmir must be secured very tightly indeed. In the past, unfortunately, the paramilitary facilities in that region have had less than adequate security, and have taken painful hits. Nuclear facilities and plants must be defended like a fortress.

I dont know what kind of layered security is thrown around military and nuclear installations, but we are very vulnerable to organized fidayeen type attacks. We need overwhelming firepower and all-weather equipment in all facilities.

I hope somebody is carrying out a thorough review now that the next attack is a matter of when, not if.

shaardula
BRF Oldie

Postby shaardula » 24 May 2011 02:59

end of the day.
https://twitter.com/#!/Colinfreeze

In spring 08 Headley says he gave Rana lowdown on Mumbai plan. "That seems to a shift from the original plan" R. "Yes it was," H #Ranatrial
17 minutes ago

"I told (Rana) I discussed these things with Major Iqbal, whatever I had done in India." #Ranatrial
14 minutes ago

Headley says he told Rana that LET's e-foot styrofoam moockup of the Taj was a "terrible" mockup. Rana laughed. Allegedly. #Ranatrial
13 minutes ago

Trial closes with an interesting bit about nuke plant recce. I find this interesting b/c FBI was interested in Rana's interest I nukes ...
11 minutes ago

Headley says he told Rana he had been tasked to visit nuke plant once. Rana is said to have replied there's an IndoPak treaty ... #Ranatrial
8 minutes ago

Making any such aggression illegal. Headley says the nuke plant recce was pure surveillance not foor any attack.
7 minutes ago

That's it for the trial today. I'll be back tomorrow at 930 am Chicago time.
6 minutes ago

(1000 new followers today. Amazing. Thank you India! )
5 minutes ago

amdavadi
BRFite

Postby amdavadi » 24 May 2011 03:01

ramana sir ji...

Ehsan tee-tee-pee chief mention sending 22 ...If only 4 died, probably rest escape

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 24 May 2011 03:04

Gurus, please confirm my opinion or take. The Indian media, which I assume is being used by the Indian establishment - neta, babu & yodhas, has increased the ante against Pakistan after O'BL traveled to hell to meet his 72 raisins. Does India see a window of opportunity here now? We keep thinking a strike on desh, what about desh striking something when the iron is still hot? Possibility, no?

Also if four died and two absconded then its was only six terrorists that did the damage!

The two just changed their starwars uniform into Pakistani naval uniforms. Anthe.
Last edited by SwamyG on 24 May 2011 03:07, edited 1 time in total.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 24 May 2011 03:06

Harish wrote:The time is very, very ripe for the next strike on India. The iman fakwa soldiers are thoroughly demoralized by multiple incredibly painful hits to their echandee from multiple sources.

Pasha and A$$phuck were not blustering when they made those threats. We must treat them as credible and actionable, and prepare accordingly. I hope India takes every precaution in these dangerous times. In particular, the army installations in Kashmir must be secured very tightly indeed. In the past, unfortunately, the paramilitary facilities in that region have had less than adequate security, and have taken painful hits. Nuclear facilities and plants must be defended like a fortress.

I dont know what kind of layered security is thrown around military and nuclear installations, but we are very vulnerable to organized fidayeen type attacks. We need overwhelming firepower and all-weather equipment in all facilities.

I hope somebody is carrying out a thorough review now that the next attack is a matter of when, not if.

Not yet. What they will do is stage a few more attacks on themselves: PAF base and TSPA offices. To show they are victims onlee.

Then they will let off a dirty nuke on Mumbai in Shiv Sena bhavan and watch the aftermath. UPA will tie itself in knots as to how to respond. Half of Pawar/INC guys will be gloating. Other half will be dead.

And Rehman Malik will cry sympathetically while Kiyani broods like a vulture and nurses his lost iman.

amdavadi
BRFite

Postby amdavadi » 24 May 2011 03:09

swamyg ji..

GOI under MMS it is impossbible, but time like this i think about IG. I have never been cong supporter, but only
PM who ever had guts to do something to pakis & inflict pain to them was IG.
Last edited by amdavadi on 24 May 2011 03:12, edited 1 time in total.

Jarita
BRF Oldie

Postby Jarita » 24 May 2011 03:10

Pakistan finally got what they wanted
They are the center of the world right now. The most popular nation. Everyone is talking about them. The last 2-3 weeks are all about Pakistan - OBL, Karachi and #Ranatrial

Number 1

Paul
BRF Oldie

Postby Paul » 24 May 2011 03:12

The way to analyze this is to draw a cause and effect diagram. There are two possibilities here:
Transfer electronics and knowhow to PLAN hands. If this is the case then this ties in with the following:

and at the same time, take out key electronics before burning the planes....if this is plausible, has shades of the ojhri blast in 1998.

If yes, then the Pakis have done this to cover their tracks.

++++++++++++++++++++++
The second one as correlated to Ramana’s point,
Control of the key access points overlooking the Arabian sea, hence may have to do with shadow boxing between Unkil and PRC.

Tied to denying access to Karachi and Gwadar ports access to the PLAN, hence possible targetting degradation of PN’s capabilities to prevent them from carrying nukes. Like mango crates in Zia’s C-130, it is utterly useless to speculate who did this in the light of credible evidence.

In either of them, do not see West and Chinese interests coinciding….but in both of them Chinese and Pakistani objectives do overlap...

Third one, of course is the Pakistani Taliban who did this without any outside support, completely ruled out!!!!! Otherwise TSP may have outsourced the task for burning the Onions to the Pakistani Taliban, which is same as (1)...
Last edited by Paul on 24 May 2011 03:20, edited 1 time in total.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 24 May 2011 03:18

Folks need to scour the web to get more info. Dont just come here to read. Please contribute. And give a link.

Also can ask on the websites which allow it, the question

what were the Chinese doing in PNC Mehran which was home to US aircraft?

Kanishka
BRFite

Postby Kanishka » 24 May 2011 03:21

Express Tribune in Pakistan reporting bridge on Islamabad-Peshawar motorway blown up by terrorists. :mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBFXQGUL ... r_embedded
Last edited by Kanishka on 24 May 2011 03:31, edited 1 time in total.

shaardula
BRF Oldie

Postby shaardula » 24 May 2011 03:24

paging amber-ji , thought might of interest to you...
hoodbhoy on paki/islamic attitude to science...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEt1vc4aVKk

basic take home message -- culture of questioning/curiosity does not exist. i have a deeper interest in this message - that culture is necessary for a lot of these problems we discussed here to be solved.

hnair
Forum Moderator

Postby hnair » 24 May 2011 03:27

ramana-saar, if we are asking questions in web or FB, the question IMHO, has to be more direct "What were the chinese technicians doing to planes with classified US military technologies when the attack happened?"

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 24 May 2011 03:29

Sure. But please do ask and make people think.

What is the take at the thinktanks?

Debka thinks its AlQ. Interesting they call PNS Mehran joint US-TSP and PRC facility!

Vivek_A
BRFite

Postby Vivek_A » 24 May 2011 03:38

Debka is the israeli version of worldnut daily. completely unreliable and an israeli misinformation/propagandsa website to boot.

Anyone who thinks the US is working with the PRC on anything military related needs to get their head examined.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 24 May 2011 03:50

amdavadi wrote:swamyg ji..

GOI under MMS it is impossbible, but time like this i think about IG. I have never been cong supporter, but only
PM who ever had guts to do something to pakis & inflict pain to them was IG.

Never rule out things. One never knows when some one will step up and make India proud. Plus, PMs ityadi are subjected to pressures from so many corners. Babus and Yodhas might be able to convince him.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 24 May 2011 04:14

Even if MMS is weak and etc., what are his options now? With who he will talk and what will he talk in a fluid (either fake or real) country like TSP? His statement from Adis Ababa explains the predicament. His team is really worried about Pak Nukes and they made is amply clear. All the Tom Clancy type models are on the table. Pakis can do the following now:

(1) Karachi Naval base attacked - 5/23
(2) Pindi Mil-academy attacked - 6/12
(3) Sargodh Airbase attacked couple of F-16s destroyed - 7/18
(4) Bullock cart carrying Milk cans explodes in New Delhi, a lot gets vopourized - 8/15.

A lot of sympathies pour from across the globe. India wants to give befitting reply but everyone convinces there is no control since OBL's death in Pakistan. Retalliation has no meaning now.

India's leadership has only one option - do not listen but wipe out PakiJabs but pardon the Talibs, Sindhis and Baluchs.

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Postby g.sarkar » 24 May 2011 04:19

ramana wrote:Who is Jabba the Hutt! Badmash?

Ramanaji,
It is Jabba the Jutt and Harijan Ford!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo22Kje6BgQ
Enjoy,
Gautam

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 24 May 2011 05:06

ramana wrote:

India, of course, has been wary of the Orions for quite some time. With "a loiter time" extendable to over 10 hours, they pose a significant threat to Indian warships in the entire Arabian Sea due to their long radius of operations. An Orion, which can cost well upwards of $100 million depending on its configuration, incidentally can also carry nuclear weapons in its internal bomb bay under the front fuselage.

Lots of whines but the essential part is linked above. The cost is irrelevant as US gives them for free to TSP.
And I think I am right as to the Chinese role at that base. Its integrating nooks into the Onions. Coupled with the long range and maritime patrol role its for the IN subs which may carry the deterrent.

Ramanaji,

It might be an attempt to get an element of surprise. India must be actively tracking all of Pakistan air force and missile assets. A P3C on a routine trip might not cause much alarm. The flight can loiter for hours in normal course before launching a surprise attack.

In addition Pakistan can also raise the non-state actor charade saying some sections of Pakistan navy went rouge and absolve TSPA and PAF from retribution with the help of Tripurasuras...
Last edited by RamaY on 24 May 2011 05:24, edited 1 time in total.

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 24 May 2011 05:12

SwamyG wrote:Gurus, please confirm my opinion or take. The Indian media, which I assume is being used by the Indian establishment - neta, babu & yodhas, has increased the ante against Pakistan after O'BL traveled to hell to meet his 72 raisins. Does India see a window of opportunity here now? We keep thinking a strike on desh, what about desh striking something when the iron is still hot? Possibility, no?
e.

SwamyG garu,
That is what my highly reliable source said.

viewtopic.php?p=1081733#p1081733

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 24 May 2011 05:26

ramana wrote:

Is that really useful for bombing purpose? India probably will shoot it down even before it thinks of crossing. I don't know the use of Orions in Nuke scenario for Pakis.

shiv
BRF Oldie

Postby shiv » 24 May 2011 05:27

Muppalla wrote:Even if MMS is weak and etc., what are his options now? With who he will talk and what will he talk in a fluid (either fake or real) country like TSP? His statement from Adis Ababa explains the predicament. His team is really worried about Pak Nukes and they made is amply clear. All the Tom Clancy type models are on the table. Pakis can do the following now:

(1) Karachi Naval base attacked - 5/23
(2) Pindi Mil-academy attacked - 6/12
(3) Sargodh Airbase attacked couple of F-16s destroyed - 7/18
(4) Bullock cart carrying Milk cans explodes in New Delhi, a lot gets vopourized - 8/15.

A lot of sympathies pour from across the globe. India wants to give befitting reply but everyone convinces there is no control since OBL's death in Pakistan. Retalliation has no meaning now.

India's leadership has only one option - do not listen but wipe out PakiJabs but pardon the Talibs, Sindhis and Baluchs.

One way of analysing this is to imagine that MMS is not there but some TFTA Indian at the helm of affairs.

What would he/she do?

If I were that TFTA and had the power to think as well - I probably would not take any aggressive action against Pakistan because that would only make the Paki army say that they cannot do anything about internal security in Pakistan as long as India is aggressive. That would get the US and Chinese on the same side pouring money and arms into their favorite whore even as the likes of Lieven would cum in his pants at the development

As someone pointed out earlier in this thread "This is the ideal time for a strike against India" to divert attention. It is so easy to think that up that every Paki will have that as an option. And if we can understand Pakis enough to realise that they would love to hit India now and get India involved now what do we do?

One simple thing would be to issue a statement "We hope that Pakistan can get over its internal troubles and continue the dialog in the spirit of Sharm el Shaikh, Thimphu, Lahore, Tashkent - whatever. We desire a peaceful region free from all terrorism and look forward to our next meeting with our Pakistani counterparts"

In fact - MMS is currently holding the peace card in his hand because he did this World Cup thing. Even the most rabid India baiter in the world will be squirming in his pants because the World Cup semifinal invitation to groper Gilani was a soft coup that took the wind out of the sails of anyone who wanted to pull the "Indian aggression scares Pakistan" excuse out to screw India and help Pakistan.

Expect another such statement from the MEA..

hnair
Forum Moderator

Postby hnair » 24 May 2011 05:34

Muppalla wrote:
ramana wrote:

Is that really useful for bombing purpose? India probably will shoot it down even before it thinks of crossing. I don't know the use of Orions in Nuke scenario for Pakis.

Muppalla-saar, not for strategic strike, but depth charging an SSBN carrying the Thin Ladies, closer to coast. Pu is piling up faster than pakistaniyat at a pig farm and unkil is sanguine. :roll:

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 24 May 2011 05:36

Muppalla wrote:
ramana wrote:

I guess you didnt get my allusion. The Onion can be use to find the Arihant type(its a long rage maritime patrol plane aka sub hunter) and nuke it (TOI article above says it can carry stuff). What those Chinese could be doing is integrate the stuff onto the Onions.

hnair
Forum Moderator

Postby hnair » 24 May 2011 05:38

arghh..... again! I would have put the ROTIFLOORING icon, if the now public snapshots of baki infection that the cheenis gave them was not so dire....

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 24 May 2011 05:38

^ and claim that one of they torpedoed it?

Sounds very possible motive when a Paki and chini brains come together...

Then this must be an unkil operation as it is not an authorized move... It Is like the mother-in-law calling the begger back to say "now get off"...

Karna_A
BRFite

Postby Karna_A » 24 May 2011 06:16

RamaY wrote:viewtopic.php?p=1081733#p1081733
Gaganullah,

I see some merit in this. Per my sources (highly classified) -

USA and Pakistan Govt were aware of OBL's whereabouts since the beginning of GWOT. They decided to keep OBL under house arrest so they can continue with their GWOT as planned.

Indian intelligence agencies were able to track down OBL's exact location early this year. They have been planning a special ops mission to kill OBL and expose USA and Pakistan perfidy.

That is why India went along with GCC plan to move 20K+ Pakistani army to GCC area, so it will reduce the risk of Paki retaliation after the planned cross-border raid.

When USA pressed GoI on why they rejected F-16 and F-18 from MMRCA deal, someone in GoI leaked to USA that it is because of this OBL finding and exposure of USA perfidy.

USA did not have any option but to orchestrate a quick raid on that Abbotabad compound to kill OBL themselves before Indians could do. It is also believed that KSA has agreed to declare OBL a non-muslim, if there is a mass outrage across muslim world against this USA operation.

That helicopter crashed when it hit the electricity lines going over the compound.

The same source also informed that RAW has detailed knowledge of the whereabouts of Mohammad Azar, Hafeez Saeed, and Dawood Ibrahim and Indian cross border raids will happen sometime in next 6-12 months; before the announcement of mid-term elections in India.

We have to see if Pakistan army can handle such a coordinated raid to capture/kill those three assets by India. The insider says that Pakistan may call back its troops from GCC area.

As a consequence of this development Bahrain is expected to fall in to Shia hands. Iran will give up its nuke dreams in return for a nuke umbrella by Russia. India-Russia-Iran will support a free Afghanistan, coinciding with USA withdrawal. It is also believed that PRC will be kicked out of this big boy game as it is yet to prove its capabilities w.r.t protecting its allies. So far PRC hasn't proved its capabilities beyond supplying 1st generation heavy nukes and highly unreliable missile delivery systems to Pakistan and North Korea.

RamaY, as per your source, what crime did OBL do to India that India planned to do a raid in Abbotabad to kill him?
Woudn't it be better to first think about who was behind Kaluchak and 26/11 instead of taking out West's enemies.
Would Unkil have taken out Hafeez or Dawood as a gesture to India instead of OBL?
Also why would such raids be before upcoming elections by INC? Maybe your source has yet to understand the politics of Digvijay Singh and Ahmed patel?

Please confirm from your source if the next similar raids are planned in London and Canada to take care of Flight 182 perpetrators also.
Remember, on paper, France has a well established plan to invade Unkil.
Last edited by Karna_A on 24 May 2011 06:25, edited 1 time in total.

arnab
BRFite

Postby arnab » 24 May 2011 06:21

Karna_A wrote: what crime did OBL do to India that India planned to do a raid in Abbotabad to kill him?
Woudn't it be better to first think about who was behind Kaluchak and 26/11 instead of taking out West's enemies.
Would Unkil have taken out Hafeez as a gesture to India instead of OBL?
Also why would such raids be before upcoming elections by INC? Maybe your source has yet to understand the politics Digvijay Singh and Ahmed patel?

Please confirm from your source if the next similar raids are planned in London and Canada to take care of Flight 182 perpetrators also.
Remember, on paper, France has a well established plan to invade Unkil.

exactly :) with Tiger Memom, Dawood, Hafeez Saeed all living in TSP, we would try and mount a special ops to kill OBL :)

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 24 May 2011 06:23

RamaY wrote:
SwamyG wrote:Gurus, please confirm my opinion or take. The Indian media, which I assume is being used by the Indian establishment - neta, babu & yodhas, has increased the ante against Pakistan after O'BL traveled to hell to meet his 72 raisins. Does India see a window of opportunity here now? We keep thinking a strike on desh, what about desh striking something when the iron is still hot? Possibility, no?
e.

SwamyG garu,
That is what my highly reliable source said.

viewtopic.php?p=1081733#p1081733

Well my fond hope or CT is that Dawood is a plant by us into the enemy territory. When I say strike when the iron is hot does not mean a overt strike, it could be talk of peace while covertly checking the nefarious elements. If the right minds are at the helm of affairs, it is not that our raa will send clean shaven faces with red tilak on the forehead causing takleef. They could befriend one or two salwar kameez wearing bearded goat herders to do their job as well. It is not like they will send a yellow post card post marked from New Delhi, right? Move the chess pieces correctly, the messages could come from other sources. Let us neither over estimate nor under estimate ourselves. If we IT wallahs can think, I trust the professionals whose very jobs involves dealing with these issues day in & out, would be thinking as well. Except that unlike us, they really have to walk through the mines.

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 24 May 2011 06:46

hnair wrote:Muppalla-saar, not for strategic strike, but depth charging an SSBN carrying the Thin Ladies, closer to coast. Pu is piling up faster than pakistaniyat at a pig farm and unkil is sanguine. :roll:

ramana wrote:I guess you didnt get my allusion. The Onion can be use to find the Arihant type(its a long rage maritime patrol plane aka sub hunter) and nuke it (TOI article above says it can carry stuff). What those Chinese could be doing is integrate the stuff onto the Onions.

Thx.
Per this scenario, it is neither Talibs nor Pakis.

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 24 May 2011 06:53

Arnab, Karna

Imagine the propaganda value when india catches OBL from Pakistan and exposes Unkil perfidy.

As I mentioned at the end, please watch this space and one by one all the pakroaches will get OBLfied.

Added later: if india gets Dawood or Hafeez first, the whole world, at the behest of Unkil, aunty and the holy brophet will cry foul and blame india for aggression, upping the nuke ante
Last edited by RamaY on 24 May 2011 06:56, edited 1 time in total.

arnab
BRFite

Postby arnab » 24 May 2011 06:54

Muppalla wrote:Thx.
Per this scenario, it is neither Talibs nor Pakis.

True - by this logic of 'Cui Bono?' It is only the SDREs. Though I find it interesting that all the packees who initially claimed the free Onions from Unkil to be used for fighting the 'naval' Talibs are now moaning that how come Talibs attacked planes meant to used against India? :) What gives saar - milch cow going haywire?

arnab
BRFite

Postby arnab » 24 May 2011 06:57

RamaY wrote:Arnab, Karna

Imagine the propaganda value when india catches OBL from Pakistan and exposes Unkil perfidy.

As I mentioned at the end, please watch this space and one by one all the pakroaches will get OBLfied.

RamaY, even if we assume that India has the wherewithal to mount such an expedition - I would doubt that unkil would get exposed (assuming they were colluding). It would only expose the packee perfidy. And amen to the end of the poakroaches.

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Postby A_Gupta » 24 May 2011 07:00

^^^^^^^

On Wednesday, Theresa May, the Home Secretary, spelled out the policy to a jeering audience of police officers, who face pay cuts while extra cash is earmarked for Pakistan.
"If you get aid right in certain parts of the world, such as Pakistan, it will reduce the possibility of terrorism on the streets of the UK," she said.

"Christine Fair, a South Asia expert at Georgetown University and one of the authors of the new paper, said there was no evidence for such sweeping assertions and that her study of 6,000 people suggested that poorer Pakistanis were actually less likely to support extremist groups than more affluent, better educated people.

"The terrorism literature has long held that poverty does not explain terrorism," she told The Daily Telegraph.

"Yet despite what would be a fairly robust body of literature, both the British government and the American government, have put together this canard that we can buy our way out of terrorism by investing in education and so forth. We simply don't find this."

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Postby Muppalla » 24 May 2011 07:02

arnab wrote:True - by this logic of 'Cui Bono?' It is only the SDREs. Though I find it interesting that all the packees who initially claimed the free Onions from Unkil to be used for fighting the 'naval' Talibs are now moaning that how come Talibs attacked planes meant to used against India? :) What gives saar - milch cow going haywire?

May be it is Talibs who are good-Talibs that want an alliance with India to defeat Pakis. :)

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Postby Rahul M » 24 May 2011 07:03

ramana wrote:I guess you didnt get my allusion. The Onion can be use to find the Arihant type(its a long rage maritime patrol plane aka sub hunter) and nuke it (TOI article above says it can carry stuff). What those Chinese could be doing is integrate the stuff onto the Onions.

the orion is not really useful for detecting a SSBN which will be loitering quite a long way from paki coast. ASW aircraft are not wonder weapons, they have pretty small detection ranges and are only good for detecting subs in the area where they are expected for example approach routes to ports, straits, around capital ships etc.
SSBN in the open ocean will be virtually impossible to detect with an ASW aircraft.
I continue to have serious doubts about this angle of discussion, that P3C orion was being paired with nuke to take out arihant. arihant is based far away from pakistan under ENC, counter force strike against arihant by TSPN would be too ambitious. that's not how pakistan works because it's impossible for them to achieve. they would rather try to attack targets like jamnagar refinery and mumbai. the best weapons for that are the agosta launched exocets and of course the nuke-tipped harpoons. the orions would be needed to defend paki shipping and naval assets from IN hunter-killer subs.

Return to “Trash Can Archive”